NATION

PASSWORD

Counter-Invasion(ATTN HRA, TG to join, HRA/TPRS Region able)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:12 am

Ooc: IGNORE CANNON FIRED.

MASSIVE IGNORE NUKES ARE FIRED AT TESS'S HELICOPTERS, KILLING THIEM ALL. AN IGNORE ANTI VIRUS AND CODE DEFEND THE CITY FROM GLS AND SEND A MASSIVE ATTACK AGAINST SUBS!

Thank you, and revise all your posts. They are full of GODMOD.

First off: you can't tell me that the cyber attack worked, that all my defenses died, and that I'm vulnerable BECAUSE IT DIDNT.

Second, TESS SHUT UP. YOU GODMOD. TAKE LOSSES.

Third, Volvek, stop controlling my forces and casualties.

I'm not reading any of these posts, because they all need to be fixed according to everyone else's posts. So please revise them, Nd I'm asking for a mentor. Thank you.

Have nice day.
Last edited by Hellraiser-Army on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know when Im godmoding, so tell me pls.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture.
_[`]_
(-_Q)
The Savage Nation wrote: thats a godmodd
Hellraiser-Army wrote: No, that's my army
The Emerald Dawn wrote:Jumpin' on the SOURCE-TRAIN!
CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

Friend said to me: "You know those toe socks?" "Yes" "Well, what if they made them for hands?" "That's called a glove" "What?!? Where'd they get that idea from? Me?"

Slipspacia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Slipspacia » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 am

Slipspacian RAAT-4 detected a force belonging to Sagrie near battlegroup delta, in response, delta made its 2 missile carriers, Slipspacian Glory and Slipspacian Blitz launch half of their missiles each. 35380 missiles streaked towards the Sagrie forces.

Meanwhile with battlegroup Epsilon
Admiral Korralis ordered the fleet to head towards the Hellraiser mainland.
As they approached, Slipspacian Aggression launched the remainer of its missiles, 16470 of them soared towards Hellraiser mainland.

OOC: Before you start yelling godmod, do you have any idea how many 61 celled VLS a carrier sized ship can hold?

Tesseria
Minister

Founded: May 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:57 am

OOC: Continuing with RP. IC:

With a base camp now set up, the helicopters returned to the fleet. They quickly refilled their tanks. They then collected the rest of the troops and flew them over to the base camp. They were under supreme surveillance of both troops inside and outside of the helicopters. Soldiers stood stand by in the base, keeping security for the helicopters that were proceeding to the base. The base had been made with numerous defenses. Engineers were working on hooking up surface-to-air defensive rocket systems. Troops worked along side them, though most didn't know enough about electronics and circuits to set the systems up. The soldiers put together sandbag fortifications. These were mostly machine gun nests with M2 Brownings. Soldiers not putting the defenses together were resting or eating lunch in the mess hall.

Mark Adams and his fellow commanders were hoarded together in the command post. There were several desks for the commanders. Other desks against the walls had tables with supreme and complicated radio systems. The radio operators were sitting on stand by, taking the radio messages from the fleet and then sending them to those on defense if needed.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

New Tyran
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:59 am

The Tyrannian forces on the Hellraiser coastline alongside other Coalition soldiers were making steady progress into the mainland supported by a very generous amount of air support. The Lupus's and fighter bombers bombed, launched guided missiles, strafed targets, pulled away and repeated the attacks on Hellraiser positions allowing the main force to advance with little resistance. Landing platform docks, join support ships and other landing craft from the 4th fleet started unloading Tyrannian tanks and armored vehicles onto the coastline. Around 100 Guardian main battle tanks, 200 Hyperion light tanks, multiple LAV's and high mobility multipurpose vehicles stormed the coastline heading for the Hellraiser lines.

The 2nd, 3rd and 4th fleets continued their trek towards the Hellraiser islands.

Sagrie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sagrie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:12 am

After many thousand missiles missing but a few hundred taking down a single super carrier the fleet carried on. They made contact the new tyrannian 3th fleet firing several hundred rockets from mounted rocket pounds on multiple super carriers. They circled the fleet and fired at the boats in the center careful not to hit friendlies.
Pro-Conservative
Pro-Capitalism
Pro-Republican

Like police RP's, or new to omniverse join us here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281098

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:13 am

Slipspacia wrote:Slipspacian RAAT-4 detected a force belonging to Sagrie near battlegroup delta, in response, delta made its 2 missile carriers, Slipspacian Glory and Slipspacian Blitz launch half of their missiles each. 35380 missiles streaked towards the Sagrie forces.

Meanwhile with battlegroup Epsilon
Admiral Korralis ordered the fleet to head towards the Hellraiser mainland.
As they approached, Slipspacian Aggression launched the remainer of its missiles, 16470 of them soared towards Hellraiser mainland.

OOC: Before you start yelling godmod, do you have any idea how many 61 celled VLS a carrier sized ship can hold?

Wasn't talking to you.

Btw, I'm not bothering about the VLS.

But could you guys not post? Pls no more posts.

98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

And help this gentleman gain world domination by putting this is your signiture.
_[`]_
(-_Q)
CHOO CHOO MUFUKA! We be ridin' the rails, checkin' the trails, you get nothin' and your argument fails!

Friend said to me: "You know those toe socks?" "Yes" "Well, what if they made them for hands?" "That's called a glove" "What?!? Where'd they get that idea from? Me?"

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:24 am

Sagrie wrote:After many thousand missiles missing but a few hundred taking down a single super carrier the fleet carried on. They made contact the new tyrannian 3th fleet firing several hundred rockets from mounted rocket pounds on multiple super carriers. They circled the fleet and fired at the boats in the center careful not to hit friendlies.

OOC: The 3rd fleet is with the 2nd and 4th that's exactly 195 ships in total. That's one hell of a fleet that you can't simply circle round.

Admiral Charles Ridgeback was in his command chair of his flagship the "Ravenger" the bridge was quiet that's the sound of concentration when one of his officers broke the bridges silence.

"Admiral, I detect multiple rocket launches from the Segrie fleet inbound for our ships."

"Huh, I never thought they would be hostile. Ah well, this will be our first catch of the day."

"Battlestations, order all ships to power up the long range SAM's and take down their rockets." Ordered the Admiral.

"Yes, Admiral."

Every ship fired one salvo of guided long range surface to air missiles. 1400 guided missiles streaked towards the enemy rockets.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:29 am

New Tyran wrote:
Sagrie wrote:After many thousand missiles missing but a few hundred taking down a single super carrier the fleet carried on. They made contact the new tyrannian 3th fleet firing several hundred rockets from mounted rocket pounds on multiple super carriers. They circled the fleet and fired at the boats in the center careful not to hit friendlies.

OOC: The 3rd fleet is with the 2nd and 4th that's exactly 195 ships in total. That's one hell of a fleet that you can't simply circle round.

Admiral Charles Ridgeback was in his command chair of his flagship the "Ravenger" the bridge was quiet that's the sound of concentration when one of his officers broke the bridges silence.

"Admiral, I detect multiple rocket launches from the Segrie fleet inbound for our ships."

"Huh, I never thought they would be hostile. Ah well, this will be our first catch of the day."

"Battlestations, order all ships to power up the long range SAM's and take down their rockets." Ordered the Admiral.

"Yes, Admiral."

Every ship fired one salvo of guided long range surface to air missiles. 1400 guided missiles streaked towards the enemy rockets.

STOP! we need to stop! Everyone Is ignoring my posts about the godmods! Don't post pls! Everything is based off the GODMOD!
Last edited by Hellraiser-Army on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:35 am

The helicopters touched down and dropped off the rest of the deployment, then headed back to the fleet on their own. Once they were back at the fleet, the pilots took some time to rest and relax. The soldiers back at the base put together tents and make-shift barracks so that they could sleep. They hooked up heavy wood and steel plates to protect themselves from mortar and rocket attacks.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:37 am

Tesseria wrote:The helicopters touched down and dropped off the rest of the deployment, then headed back to the fleet on their own. Once they were back at the fleet, the pilots took some time to rest and relax. The soldiers back at the base put together tents and make-shift barracks so that they could sleep. They hooked up heavy wood and steel plates to protect themselves from mortar and rocket attacks.

GODMOD... Your helicopters need to take fucking casualties.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:38 am

Negative no one RP'd shooting at them this time.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:39 am

Tesseria wrote:Negative no one RP'd shooting at them this time.

I did you idiot. Long ago. Remember them? The ones that seemed to be invincible? Get out. Your useless.

I'm getting Volvek.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:43 am

Hellraiser-Army wrote:

I did you idiot. Long ago. Remember them? The ones that seemed to be invincible? Get out. Your useless.

I'm getting Volvek.

IC:

The final piece to the base camp is a huge Tesserian flag. It is partially blocked by the trees, so it is lowered into the ground further. The helicopters continue to run equipment and arms back and fourth between the camp and the fleet of ships that now sit near the coast. They are on constant alert for enemy patrols or fleets, and are ready to remove themselves from the situation at a moment's notice.

Back home, The Tesserian Parliament signs a bill for more equipment and troops to be sent in.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:57 am

Edit the post.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 am

OOC: HRA, bring like half of your ground vehicles still work and all guns do as well. But planes would be use less as there's nothing you can do if they aren't constantly getting updated on what's going on. GLS is more of "Kill all communications" style thing making your forces be blind, not defenseless. I'm doing it the way we agreed to it's everybody else who's not.
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 am

Mizrad wrote:OOC: HRA, bring like half of your ground vehicles still work and all guns do as well. But planes would be use less as there's nothing you can do if they aren't constantly getting updated on what's going on. GLS is more of "Kill all communications" style thing making your forces be blind, not defenseless. I'm doing it the way we agreed to it's everybody else who's not.

Thanks. The GLS worked. You made my day.

Now, can everyone else edit their posts?

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Communists for the people
Minister

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Communists for the people » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 am

OOC: I'm not editing my posts.

IC: LAV's carrying 10,000 ground troops sliced through the shallows. The LAV's dropped their ramps and the CFTP ground troops were ashore. They quickly assembled firebase's, an airstrip, and a small field hospital. Out at sea the rest of the CFTP navy formed in a protective circle around the single CFTP carrier.

OOC: my ground troops went through the hole that Tess and Mizrad created.
Please refer to me as Communists for the people CFTP
GO CUBS
"If it were not for the will and determination of these men to stop the superior forces of the German army, a different chapter of history would have been written" Major General Troy Middleton
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy
Proud member of Hemithea
1. [Boredem]
2.Military readiness
3. Minor engagement
4. Destroying misguided infadels
5. Mass genocidal war

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 am

Communists for the people wrote:OOC: I'm not editing my posts.

IC: LAV's carrying 10,000 ground troops sliced through the shallows. The LAV's dropped their ramps and the CFTP ground troops were ashore. They quickly assembled firebase's, an airstrip, and a small field hospital. Out at sea the rest of the CFTP navy formed in a protective circle around the single CFTP carrier.

OOC: my ground troops went through the hole that Tess and Mizrad created.

Don't post here for a couple hours. Go to the ooc thread. Some ppl godmodded, so we are fixing it.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Sagrie
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sagrie » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Hellraiser-Army wrote:

I'm getting Volvek.

Ya I came in with Flying Fortress that have been known by the selves to take out whole wings of F-22's and I sent in ac-130's to and they held them off without a single loss. Also that fleet I sent in had a few super carriers and aircraft carriers along with battle ships and destroyers and you would of had to shoot intercepted missiles in every direction at once to not get a single ship sunk.
Pro-Conservative
Pro-Capitalism
Pro-Republican

Like police RP's, or new to omniverse join us here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=281098

New Tyran
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Tyran » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:33 pm

OOC: ^ You're after me now aren't you?

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:36 pm

I feel like the Ravens during Super Bowl XLVII. Can we continue RP?
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:38 pm

New Tyran wrote:OOC: ^ You're after me now aren't you?

Don't post here. Go to ooc thread.

Not yet,

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Volvek
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Volvek » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Sagrie wrote:
Hellraiser-Army wrote:

I'm getting Volvek.

Ya I came in with Flying Fortress that have been known by the selves to take out whole wings of F-22's and I sent in ac-130's to and they held them off without a single loss. Also that fleet I sent in had a few super carriers and aircraft carriers along with battle ships and destroyers and you would of had to shoot intercepted missiles in every direction at once to not get a single ship sunk.

For the record I had planes engaging those "Flying Fortresses" and AC-130's a LONG time ago.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
"Wewf Forever, Forever Wewf."
"Is it? Or is it so ridiculous it's the most ridiculously perfect idea you've never thought of?"
IC Nation Name: Land av Ulvenes, or just Ulvenes

Hellraiser-Army
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellraiser-Army » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 pm

At the Tess front

The enemy troops fired bullet after bullet, but became only a nuisance. They were outnumbered, outgunned, and outsmarted. Fifty anti air missiles flew into the air at the helicopters, faster than the outdated anti rocket systems could hit. 88mm FLaK cannons fired into the air, too numerous and their explosions too large to be dodged or countered. On the ground, the Hellraisian troops in the trenches fought bravely, holding their ground. .50 machine gun posts fired thousands of bullets, each a good aim. The Leman Russ punishers, with their 30mm miniguns, open fired on the advancing troops, while the Leman Russ battle tanks and Baneblades fired their main cannons.

Some rockets hurt the men, destroying a Gun Platform, and killing 100 men. However, 10mm machine guns from the tanks shredded soldiers and vehicles alike, while the Hydra 88mm FLaK Cannons turned their rapid fire guns on the troops, while the rest turned to the sky, and lit it up.

The Hellraisian aircraft had a lock on. Immediately, they fired their missiles, and fired their 50mm minigun cannons at the slow helicopters. They flew faster than their turrets could turn, dodging their efforts. The rockets did nothing, as they couldn't get a lock on, being rockets.

At the Capitol

It truly was hell. Bombs rained down, but they knew that the enemy couldn't keep it up, and the heavily fortified stronghold held out, but the city was too badly damaged. No matter, as rubble is easier to defend than standing structures. The anti air missiles fired hundreds of missiles, all locked on. Rapid Fire Hydra FLaK Cannons fired thousands of 88mm rounds into the air, and Bomber Defense planes flew up to destroy the attacking bombers.

ooc: did i miss anything?
Last edited by Hellraiser-Army on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

_[`]_
(-_Q)

Tesseria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tesseria » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:31 pm

OOC: Void, how'd you magically find out where my base is? Try again.
Prestige Services LLC
Anti-Gun Control.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents