NATION

PASSWORD

Slavia Community: The Great War (PT/Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The new order of Hetalia7
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:44 am

We will spray Bolguria with pure Potassium, hope it doesnt rain
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

EconomicL/R: -7.88
SocialL/SocialA: -7.54

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 am

Bolguria wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:We our Bombing Redernia with Airships, If Bolguria does not stop then we will attack, we are deploying AAs to St. Portersburg to help Albul

The airships were not mach compared to our... pistols... as the were made out of Hydrogen :rofl:

:rofl: Thats why we flew them real low in the cities, they are wonderful suicide bombers, shoot them and they explode into big fire balls
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a NS-Roleplayer, I use to be ambient on R/Ding, but now I think I've changed my mind.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Bolguria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:49 am

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:
Bolguria wrote:
The airships were not mach compared to our... pistols... as the were made out of Hydrogen :rofl:

:rofl: Thats why we flew them real low in the cities, they are wonderful suicide bombers, shoot them and they explode into big fire balls

We will send more Airships to bomb Bolguria

OOC: This is very unrealistic;

How could you fly an airship from your territories into mine, without passing over my allies, who would shot it down, not to mention you can't fly non-stop without refueling.

@Albul,

I'm sorry to say, but this RP is well and truly dead. Even I liked it, but as you said in your TG, nobodies playing it.
Народна Pеcпублика Болгурия
People's Republic Of Bolguria

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!
For - Pan-Slavism, Moderate Nationalism, Ataka (Party), Scandinavian Capitalism, Liberalism, Snowden, LGBT Rights, Abortion, Assad, Putin, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia.
Neutral - Israel, Religion, America, China, India, Obama, Communism, Fascism, Monarchy, Social Security, Iran, Merkel, E.U, Conservativism, USSR.
Anti - Turkey, Erdogan, Islam, Euro, France, Nazism, Eco-Mentalists, Kebab, Roma, Bush, Terrorism.
I'm a mix of Russian and Bulgarian, and I'm proud of both my bloodlines. I live in London, and attend high school. Follower of Levskism and Pan-Slavism, and a patriot of the Bulgarian Republic.

Albul
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am

Albul enter 1898 with war

SAINT PORTERSBURG, 1898 - Albul conflict over Redernia continues to the point that King Albul has officially declared war, and asks those from West Dorian to aid in the conflict, as they agreed to do so.

WAR HAS BEGUN

Troops are being mobilized.
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Straight 17 year old male
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.54
Welcome to the Internet
A specter is haunting 'Merika. It is the specter of communism.
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 am

Bolguria wrote:
The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:

We will send more Airships to bomb Bolguria

OOC: This is very unrealistic;

How could you fly an airship from your territories into mine, without passing over my allies, who would shot it down, not to mention you can't fly non-stop without refueling.

@Albul,

I'm sorry to say, but this RP is well and truly dead. Even I liked it, but as you said in your TG, nobodies playing it.

That last part was a joke, I removed it sorry and it's not dead, no one is active today
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 am

Hetalia7' orders all Airships to crash into important Redernian structures, or get close and light the airship on fire.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 am

Hetalia7 1998

Hetalia7's populace is excited by the war with Redernia. We are manufactoring MAV 2.0s on schedule and will deploy them into Redernia and Albul by next year, as the 20th century draws nearer Hetalians Celebrate
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 am

Albul morale dropped by atrocities of war

(OOC/OP: Would you guys rather have a continuation of this RP into a WWII RP? First, we'll need to find a loser. :P)
Impeach Pompey. Legalize Monarchy. Assassination is Theft. Julius Caesar 44 B.C.E.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -Voltaire
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am

Lets finish this RP then make a WWII RP

EDIT: We could pick a loser at random
Last edited by The new order of Hetalia7 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am

Bolguria is not putting up a fight.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:00 pm

Albul wrote:Albul morale dropped by atrocities of war

(OOC/OP: Would you guys rather have a continuation of this RP into a WWII RP? First, we'll need to find a loser. :P)

Let's make a new Just for 1930-1950. Let's just conclude this RP by say you win Redernia, and I become... Communist;

so, this means...To be continued...

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!
For - Pan-Slavism, Moderate Nationalism, Ataka (Party), Scandinavian Capitalism, Liberalism, Snowden, LGBT Rights, Abortion, Assad, Putin, Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia.
Neutral - Israel, Religion, America, China, India, Obama, Communism, Fascism, Monarchy, Social Security, Iran, Merkel, E.U, Conservativism, USSR.
Anti - Turkey, Erdogan, Islam, Euro, France, Nazism, Eco-Mentalists, Kebab, Roma, Bush, Terrorism.
I'm a mix of Russian and Bulgarian, and I'm proud of both my bloodlines. I live in London, and attend high school. Follower of Levskism and Pan-Slavism, and a patriot of the Bulgarian Republic.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Wait lets do one on the Roaring 20s
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

Bolguria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bolguria » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:04 pm

The new order of Hetalia7 wrote:Wait lets do one on the Roaring 20s

I'll do the...Bolgur spring!

----Cлава|Glory----
-------За|For-------
България|Bulgaria
Come To Slavia!

Albul
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albul » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:07 pm

So I win. Next time, let's just start off with the war. I would like to keep it closed to Slavia, but now we only have 4 regular RPers.

Therefore, the next one will be WWII. Everyone suffers and whatnot...

Let's just have a Slavian RP, but as a recruitment method, have it open to other communities and RPers.
Political Compass
Welcome to the Internet
NSG Summertime
Mall should redesign

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The new order of Hetalia7 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:11 pm

alright
Presidential Ballot:
Dread Lady Nathicana
Reploid Productions

West Macedonia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Macedonia » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Government of West Macedonia has announced economic growth of INCREDIBLE 14%.
This is primarily due to the fact that West Macedonia is not a war unlike most countries in the world and who suffer great damage and losses.
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.

Западна Македонија
West Macedonia
West Mazedonien
পশ্চিমী ম্যাসেডোনিয়া
مقدونيا الغربية
מערב מקדוניה
마케도니아 서부

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents