NATION

PASSWORD

Riots In Kalakda!!!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 am

Due to recent developments, immediate cessation of hostilities is requested. A sum of 500,000,000 USD will be payed to every nation who has lost a soldier in conflict with the Union.
Riaka wrote:Son, you've just entered the exciting and frightening world of religious debate. It's much like a roller coaster, in the sense that in the next few minutes there are going to many twists and turns, potential vertical inversion, a lot of crying children and someone's probably going to throw up at the end.

Wilgrove wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:Texas school book repositories are dangerous places.

JFK can attest to that! *nods*

Namabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:00 am

Kalakda Naval Base-Faction:Namabia-Conquered:First Three Weeks Into The Kalakda War

Sec Def Michael-*Opens Defense Logs* *Starts reading, noticing a very bright light coming toward him* *starts to stumble* Captain, are we safe here? Captain: Sir this territory is *looks up and sees bright light* um... *pulls alarm* *Kalakda Harbor Base Alarms Go Off* *Soldiers run underground* *Small Balistic Missile hits harbor destroying Namabian ships and soldiers. *Sec Def Michael picks up phone* *Calls Canine:Canine dang it I thought you guys said that they didn't have any friggin nukes? Did you ever crack that stupid code that the GA made?*
I am politically someone who is near the center of the scale.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 am

"What the hell? of course I cracked the code, it had hundreds of orders for JDAMs and other conventional bombs, they had no records of nuclear weapons." Canine opens the GA computer, he looks at the Namabian soldiers, "Shit he's mean." outside the bunker the ground rumbles, "They're getting close huh."

"Thanks for the lift, we had reports of nuclear weapons in a nearby super-market, so can you drop us off at these co-ordinates?" Sergeant Gallend says and hands the tank commander a map with the co-ordinates circled.
4/11/11

Namabia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Namabia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:39 am

Hornopolis wrote:"What the hell? of course I cracked the code, it had hundreds of orders for JDAMs and other conventional bombs, they had no records of nuclear weapons." Canine opens the GA computer, he looks at the Namabian soldiers, "Shit he's mean." outside the bunker the ground rumbles, "They're getting close huh."

"Thanks for the lift, we had reports of nuclear weapons in a nearby super-market, so can you drop us off at these co-ordinates?" Sergeant Gallend says and hands the tank commander a map with the co-ordinates circled.

-Roleplay Pause:Of course Sec Def Michael is mean. Otherwise my defense would suck :p - Roleplay Continue-
I am politically someone who is near the center of the scale.

Lunatic Goofballs wrote:'Hate' is such a strong word. I just want to see him suffer. Is that so awful? :)

Strykyh wrote:I wasn't trying to be intelligent.

Big Jim P wrote:I have the right to personal self-defense, whether that necessitates a gun, a knife, my bare hands or a nuclear weapon.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Official Imperial War Communique

To Kalakda:

All Imperial forces are being transported out of country back to the Imperial Homeland, I hope the conflict will be resolved without further bloodshed.

From,
Imperial War Minister Josef Goebbels
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Kalakda
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:39 pm

We will accept, in the meantime, now that Hornopolis forces are pulling out, the 2nd, 3rd, and 8th armies are ordered to Modk to finally destroy the GA rebels once and for all.
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

San Juanico
Attaché

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby San Juanico » Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm

San Juanico retreats their alive soldiers.
“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.”

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Operation TIGER PRAWN has so far killed off 27 high-value GA leaders, wiped out 52 installations/bases/riot crowds, destroyed scores of vehicles and equipment, and gathered much-needed intel. Pattyonian forces are now pushing into the core of Modk. Fresh troops and armored vehicles, including M-307s and MAVs. Peregrin bombers, AH-4 Zealots and UB-21 Auroras are also making their way over. A curious new weapon is being put to use by the crafty Pattyonian pilots: the old but effective BGM-17 Sledge.

----------------------
The BGM-17 Sledge, the latest cruise missile from Phoenix Dynamix. It will revolutionize the battlefield, on air, land and sea. It features a small radar cross-section for it's size, a thermal signature hundreds of times smaller than conventional designs and a gigantic payload. The secret? All wooden construction to save weight and reduce radar footprint and propeller power to reduce ir signature!
The Sledge sports an impressive 5,000 pound high explosive warhead and cruises at the blinding speed of 350mph. It is powered by the PD-782 Disposable Turboprop Engine and guided by a complex trajectory calculating contraption which is self-contained at the launch platform. Its standard range is over 100 miles in the ground launch configuration, and the in the air launched configuration boasts it a 120 mile range.

The idea behind this is that the GAs can only have basic radar, and this baby can sure pack a punch! Needless to say, the weapon systems carried by other vehicles and aircraft in our inventory are MUCH more devestating. This will just be fun to use!

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Can someone please post an update?

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Pattyonia wrote:Can someone please post an update?

No, bad Necro Thread
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Ekilion wrote:

No, bad Necro Thread

What does that mean?

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Pattyonia wrote:
Ekilion wrote:

No, bad Necro Thread

What does that mean?

Bringing back a thread after months of inactivity (Necro=Necromancy)
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Ah. So, we're not continuing with this?

Pattyonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pattyonia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Someone post something. Please, anyone!

Romanar
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanar » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:16 pm

It looks like, to quote Star Trek, "it's dead jim".

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents