NATION

PASSWORD

Decoy

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Britannia I
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Decoy

Postby Britannia I » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:41 pm

In mass confusion it emerged that just over an hour ago. Empress Nunnally's Funeral which was so widely broadcast to many nations seemed to be in vain as it seems that the 'Sons of America' had merely assassinated a decoy. The decoy was completely alike to Empress Nunnally and not another person knew about it except the Empress and the decoy herself. Regardless of the fact however that the assassin failed to kill the Empress murder is still punishable by death in Britannia and the man Frederick Hollister now charged with attempted treason and murder most foul. Is still to be hung tommorow morning.
A statement will later be released by the Royal family at a later date. But for now husband and wife have been reunited and all is well.

Naturally the decoy's next of kin (the name has not been released for legal reasons) have been given a large compensation and for un-dying commitment and patrotism the decoy has been placed in a new grave and also been given the Knights Honour Medal for outstanding service to the Empire.

Alyekra
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:51 pm

We are not fully informed of the policies of your empire or the motivation of these "Sons of America", but the decoy made a noble sacrifice and deserves the full honor of your people.
(FOR LEGAL REASONS, THAT'S A JOKE)

65 dkp

Britannia I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:11 pm

I quite agree. A large sum compensation is being sent to the decoy's family. And is also going to receive the Knights Honour Medal which is the highest medal a citizen can earn.
The 'Sons of America' are nothing more than a terrorist organisation and deserve nothing more than hate for what they have done to the country since the early 80's.

Yours informally Emperor Yosef von Britannia
Last edited by Britannia I on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Dear leader of Britannia,

We are appualed that you would use a decoy. You have sentenced one of your own to die for what cause. To keep your leader alive so that she may not fulfil her destiny. You have messed with the ways of fate and destiny, but as we speak, we are puting sanctions against your nation. We find that this act is for cowards and those who have no honor and they shall be treated like that.

Sincerely,
Emperor John

Meanwhile, four Roman Intel Agents were preparing to head to Britannia to eliminate the leader for her cowardness and for the crime she had commited. They were given strict orders, one shot one kill and then leave the country by any means and report her death back to the government by radio or person which ever it turns out to be. Then a few hours later, they boarded the plane.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Britannia I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Emperor John

You may have just made the biggest mistake of your life. But before you continue to go down this path know that I was not aware that there was a decoy and the rest of Britannia did not know either. Would you really risk the lives of your soldiers for the sake of one person?
Britannia has never lost a war and I warn you if your soldiers set one foot in my country there will be blood. Be very carful what your next move is and prepare for consequences.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Dear Leader of Britannia I,

Yes and, we have net lost a war either and are large military will out number yours. We Romans are not scared of your threats.

Sincerely,
Emperor John

Meanwhile, the four agents got off their plane and checked into their hotel where they started to gather intel on the city and palace.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Alyekra
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:13 pm

We question the New Roman Empire's claim that using the Decoy "messed with the ways of fate and destiny". Has the New Roman Empire not considered that perhaps it was the Empresses destiny to use a decoy?

65 dkp

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 pm

Federation of Eminral Republic
Ministry of Foreign Relations

First of all, we would like to offer our condolences to the decoy who gave up her own life to serve her Majesty, Empress Nunally. She has sacrificed everything for her patriotism to her country and her loyalty to the monarchy.

Having said that, we believe that the decoy did it on her own free will and we do not believe of the actions taken by the New Roman Empire. We would like to offer our disagreement over the sanctions that have been put in place by the New Roman Empire and we urge them to reconsider. At the same time, we would like to offer our sympathy to her Majesty, Empress Nunally and we will be willing to offer her protection.

OOC: Geass fan here
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Alyekra wrote:We question the New Roman Empire's claim that using the Decoy "messed with the ways of fate and destiny". Has the New Roman Empire not considered that perhaps it was the Empresses destiny to use a decoy?

Our ideology dose not allow nor accept that idea. It was a act of a coward and a person with no honor. So that idea is completely impossible and as we have said the act of a coward.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Alyekra wrote:We question the New Roman Empire's claim that using the Decoy "messed with the ways of fate and destiny". Has the New Roman Empire not considered that perhaps it was the Empresses destiny to use a decoy?

Our ideology dose not allow nor accept that idea. It was a act of a coward and a person with no honor. So that idea is completely impossible and as we have said the act of a coward.

However, the decoy did it to their own free will. Each state has different cultures/ideologies. Threatening another head of state for such is not valid and unnecessary. One nation can't impose its ideology to other nation.
[align=center]

Britannia I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:58 am

Nationalist Eminral Republic wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:Our ideology dose not allow nor accept that idea. It was a act of a coward and a person with no honor. So that idea is completely impossible and as we have said the act of a coward.

However, the decoy did it to their own free will. Each state has different cultures/ideologies. Threatening another head of state for such is not valid and unnecessary. One nation can't impose its ideology to other nation.

I cannot speak for Empress Nunnally at this time as she is being placed under 24 hour protection. But I know my wife.
She would never agree to have used a decoy. If the decoy felt uncomfortable with a job she had been given. As I say I myself was unaware of Nunnally's motifs but whatever she is. She may be a little foolish at times but she is no coward.

Please Emperor John. You are making a serious mistake. Look at your situation. No nation will be sympathetic to this crusade of yours and should it turn to bloodshed then I'm sure that the combined might of many nations will bring you down. YOUR VERY MOTTO says: We fight for honour and glory: there is no honour in this! You would start a war with a nation Simple because it believes differently than you or their principles you do not agree with. STOP. Before it is too late.

Signed Emperor Yosef

*Meanwhile police begin to trace calls trying to find a call that sound legitimate *

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:34 am

Nationalist Eminral Republic wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:Our ideology dose not allow nor accept that idea. It was a act of a coward and a person with no honor. So that idea is completely impossible and as we have said the act of a coward.

No, we arnt imposing anything. We are fixing the tear.

Britannia I wrote:
Nationalist Eminral Republic wrote:However, the decoy did it to their own free will. Each state has different cultures/ideologies. Threatening another head of state for such is not valid and unnecessary. One nation can't impose its ideology to other nation.

I cannot speak for Empress Nunnally at this time as she is being placed under 24 hour protection. But I know my wife.
She would never agree to have used a decoy. If the decoy felt uncomfortable with a job she had been given. As I say I myself was unaware of Nunnally's motifs but whatever she is. She may be a little foolish at times but she is no coward.

Please Emperor John. You are making a serious mistake. Look at your situation. No nation will be sympathetic to this crusade of yours and should it turn to bloodshed then I'm sure that the combined might of many nations will bring you down. YOUR VERY MOTTO says: We fight for honour and glory: there is no honour in this! You would start a war with a nation Simple because it believes differently than you or their principles you do not agree with. STOP. Before it is too late.

Signed Emperor Yosef

*Meanwhile police begin to trace calls trying to find a call that sound legitimate *

Dear Emperor Yosef,

This isnt about honor and glory right now. Though riping apart your capital and every city would be glorious to the men. Plus, we have allies that will help us if we need it. This is no mistake, you made a tear in reality and we will fix that tear. The honor will go ones who have died to fix this. No, this war is about fixing the tear, and again we see your threats as empty as a hollow log. Let this be your warning. Her time is running out.

Sincerely,
Emperor John

Meanwhile in the homeland, the Roman fores were preparing to invade if the Agents failed their mission. Even taking out a person of high power or loyalty would be a success, but they are looking for one person. so far a force of a 1.5 million men, 20 thousand tanks, 150 fighters, 40 bombers and 2 aircraft carriers, 4 battleships and 40 support ships were being prepared.

Meanwhile on Foreign soil, the agents had vacated to a closer hotel near the palace. Of course if wasnt cheap, but it offered the best view of the palace. They were now preparing to the sniper position, they were going to take out high ranking officals then get out of the country for the invasion to arrive.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Alyekra
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alyekra » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:41 am

New Rome, are there no worthier causes for which your army can be used?

65 dkp

Britannia I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 am

Alyekra wrote:New Rome, are there no worthier causes for which your army can be used?

I wish that the Emperor would. but it is obvious that he wishes for a war and it is a war I will grant him.

*below them the agents hear a noise. They stop and listen out faintly as what sounded like tiny slamming noises started. It got louder and louder until suddenly a huge sheet of solid metal fell with a loud slam in front of the window. The agents look at each other and produce pistols from inside their jackets looking around for the source. A voice from outside the door suddenly shouts out. 'This is the IPB! come out with your hands behind your head!'
The leader of the agents smirks and gets behind cover instructing his colleagues to do the same. 'How did you find us?' He asked. 'The hotel owner told us that a few Romans had checked into room 66. I warn you now that police have been placed under anti-war policy meaning we will shoot you if you do not comply first time!'*

The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Armed Republic of Dutch Coolness » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:32 am

'The op is live, commander. Roman agents have been arrested, war is immenent.' the lieutenant spoke.
'Are our operatives at positions?'
'All 8 operatives are accounted for sir. They are standing by at the palace.'
'Good. Let them do what they are told to do. Noble families are a disgrace. Power should be earned by work, not by birth. For glory, men. Do what is necessary.'
P2TM Mentor
TG me!
Discord available on request as well
Or join the Mentor Discord server!

Such a cool time I select, looking out my window, and that's that

The worlding of the words is AMARANTH.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 am

Alyekra wrote:New Rome, are there no worthier causes for which your army can be used?

Honestly, no not at the moment and o got board had to do something.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Britannia I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 am

EMERGENCY! Place the Palace under full lock down! NOW! Perimeter breech

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:58 am

((ooc: I stole your national anthem! *dun dun dunnn* ))
Rubian National Anthem

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
And death to every foe!
Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
Arise young heroes!
Our past inspires noble deeds
All Hail Rubia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
Step forth, seek glory!
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Rubia!

Our Emperor stands astride this land
He'll vanquish every foe!
His truth and justice shine so bright
All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
Like mountains and sea
His bloodline immortal and pure
All Hail Rubia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
Go forth and seek glory
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Rubia!

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 am

Britannia I wrote:

I wish that the Emperor would. but it is obvious that he wishes for a war and it is a war I will grant him.

*below them the agents hear a noise. They stop and listen out faintly as what sounded like tiny slamming noises started. It got louder and louder until suddenly a huge sheet of solid metal fell with a loud slam in front of the window. The agents look at each other and produce pistols from inside their jackets looking around for the source. A voice from outside the door suddenly shouts out. 'This is the IPB! come out with your hands behind your head!'
The leader of the agents smirks and gets behind cover instructing his colleagues to do the same. 'How did you find us?' He asked. 'The hotel owner told us that a few Romans had checked into room 66. I warn you now that police have been placed under anti-war policy meaning we will shoot you if you do not comply first time!'*

"We will die for our cause. You can kill us, but its to late, the empire knows what us happening. Shoot us and you will face Roman Justice. So take your chance." Said the agent as he shot through the door and ducked down to escape and bullets.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Britannia I
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Britannia I » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:56 am

"We will die for our cause. You can kill us, but its to late, the empire knows what us happening. Shoot us and you will face Roman Justice. So take your chance." Said the agent as he shot through the door and ducked down to escape and bullets.[/quote]

A gentle clink sounded from outside the door and a soft metallic thud sounded right next to the agents. The door was quickly slammed shut by a police officer and then suddenly the room was engulfed by flames.

When the dust settled the police burst through the door and checked the bodies. 'Nothing' said one of the officer as he rolled one of the men over.
They wouldn't have had anything anyway! Said the sergeant as he removed his helmet and sat on the partially destroyed bed They knew we'd catch them.
Well now what!
God help us all the sergeant said bowing his head.
Last edited by Britannia I on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Molotovskiy
Envoy

Founded: Feb 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Molotovskiy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 am

OOC : Sorry to post here, but how ridiculous it is to prepare 1 and a half million men because of :
1. You're bored.
2. Your nation's ideology doesn't fit with 1 other nation.
I'd really like to see where this is going.
Wörk wörk wörk
Polandball lover
Molotovskiy is a mix of 70% German stuffs 30% and Russian stuffs.
A strict PT-MT-EARLY PMT nation

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 am

Molotovskiy wrote:OOC : Sorry to post here, but how ridiculous it is to prepare 1 and a half million men because of :
1. You're bored.
2. Your nation's ideology doesn't fit with 1 other nation.
I'd really like to see where this is going.

1. There is nothign to do. If there was a genocide going on, I would go stop that. But this is the only interesting thing on here right now.
2. I am board so yes, I wouldnt do this if i wasnt board.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:00 am

Meanwhile in the capital, during the meeting of the cabinet
"Mr. President, the Britannian Empire have been under attack by the New Roman Empire!" Minister of National Defense called out

"Uh- what?" he responded "So disappointing, we have been allies in the past."

"What are we going to do?" asked the Prime Minister

"Eminral is a former Britannian colony, we must defend them, plus, the cause of the invasion is ridiculous" said Pres. Blair

"Uh- I thought they have a thing called 'knightmares'?" asked the National Defense Minister

"Hmm, interesting, I never thought they won't use that yet." the president took a sip of coffee "I knew Empress Nunnally for quite a while, she is so gentle and sweet empress, I would never imagine her being a target of another nation because of their ideology"

"Well, how about we offer them sanctuary in Eminral for a while? Until we can set things out? We can't have our troops fighting while we are organizing in our region, it will be difficult" said Defense Minister

"Good idea eh? I want to know more about the Britannian Imperial Family" said Pres. Blair

Encrypted Message
The Office of the President

To: The Royal Family of the Holy Empire of Britannia

Greetings, let me allow to introduce myself, I am President Stephen Blair of Eminral. We have noticed an escalating tension between the Empire of Britannia and New Roman Empire. As a former Britannian colony, we feel the urge to defend our motherland. Seeing that this conflict can still be saved, we have decided to send diplomatic team to try and negotiate this matter. I personally won't want to see Eminrallian and Roman troops fighting each other as we have fight beside each other in the past conflict.

However, I am also worried about your situation. Therefore we would like to offer the Royal Family a safe sanctuary in Eminral to prevent anymore attempts to your life. Should you ever accept our offer, we shall secretly provide a secret transportation to Britannia.

We hope you would consider

Signed,
President Stephen Blair

Encrypted Message
Office of the President

To: Emperor John of the New Roman Empire

Greetings,

Eminral and New Roman Empire have been fighting together in the past, notably the Malvin crisis. It is due to that fact that I am disappointed about this conflict. I personally wouldn't send my own men and destroy other country because of such reason, but I'll leave it like that for now. I urge you to reconsider and bring this to the table, for I believe that it is not worth to sacrifice our soldiers, the lives of the civilians and the Britannia itself. I shall send diplomatic team to whichever place the peace talks might be held.

I hope that you would reconsider

Signed,
President Stephen Blair
[align=center]

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:15 am

Encrypted Message
Office of the President

To: Emperor John of the New Roman Empire

Greetings,

Eminral and New Roman Empire have been fighting together in the past, notably the Malvin crisis. It is due to that fact that I am disappointed about this conflict. I personally wouldn't send my own men and destroy other country because of such reason, but I'll leave it like that for now. I urge you to reconsider and bring this to the table, for I believe that it is not worth to sacrifice our soldiers, the lives of the civilians and the Britannia itself. I shall send diplomatic team to whichever place the peace talks might be held.

I hope that you would reconsider

Signed,
President Stephen Blair

Dear President Stephen Blair,

Do not take us as barbarians. We only destroy what is needed to be to reach our objective. I dont want to kill your soldiers as we helped eachother in the past. But I will not stand down, even I I wanted to, it would be a sign of weakness and would be my downfall. We have only one target the empress. We dont plan on destroying their country. So my answer is no

Sincerely,
Emperor John
[/floatright][floatleft]

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:20 am

OOC: Britannia, Knightmares :p
I'll be busy so I might not be able to respond, I'll try later.
[align=center]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents