NATION

PASSWORD

Earth II [Main Thread | OOC | Open RP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 am

RomeW wrote:
  • Can't Take Back The Words I Never Said
    • Thread Owner: RomeW
    • Classification: Claim thread/RP thread
    • Synopsis: When a terrorist organization strikes against Roman women after a supposed quote by a Roman billionaire goes viral, the Roman Special Crimes unit is literally forced to go to war to capture the culprit
    • Miscellaneous Notes: I'm going to use this to eventually claim San Marino, Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia (Eastern Provinces, Al Jawf, Northern Borders, Tabuk), Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman

Like the Knights of Jerusalem have found out, any hostile takeovers of Amigardian land will be opposed by the full force of the EDP and the peacekeeping forces stationed there. Just a forewarning.
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:16 am

Glorious we have our glorious war! The EOL shall send forth to protect the Roman Legions.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 21, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 am

Itailian Maifias wrote:
RomeW wrote:
  • Can't Take Back The Words I Never Said
    • Thread Owner: RomeW
    • Classification: Claim thread/RP thread
    • Synopsis: When a terrorist organization strikes against Roman women after a supposed quote by a Roman billionaire goes viral, the Roman Special Crimes unit is literally forced to go to war to capture the culprit
    • Miscellaneous Notes: I'm going to use this to eventually claim San Marino, Egypt, Sudan, Saudi Arabia (Eastern Provinces, Al Jawf, Northern Borders, Tabuk), Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman

Like the Knights of Jerusalem have found out, any hostile takeovers of Amigardian land will be opposed by the full force of the EDP and the peacekeeping forces stationed there. Just a forewarning.

All right then. I'll just take Egypt and Sudan...those are not Amigardian. I had no idea the Amigardians were in the EDF...I apologize for my ignorance.
“ 'Altruism' is the cynic's favourite word- because it represents a goal no one will ever reach.”- Author Unknown
Check out more of my stories

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 am

:( No Layartebian SAMs screaming out of their VLS for EDP targets now.
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:38 am

Layarteb wrote::( No Layartebian SAMs screaming out of their VLS for EDP targets now.

All right...well, if Lay wants to go to war...I won't spoil the party. I'm still just claiming Egypt and Sudan...but guys...let's TG each other and talk terrorism. Let's figure this out. :)
“ 'Altruism' is the cynic's favourite word- because it represents a goal no one will ever reach.”- Author Unknown

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:40 am

RomeW wrote:
Layarteb wrote::( No Layartebian SAMs screaming out of their VLS for EDP targets now.

All right...well, if Lay wants to go to war...I won't spoil the party. I'm still just claiming Egypt and Sudan...but guys...let's TG each other and talk terrorism. Let's figure this out. :)

Sure hi me up with a TG>
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 am

Itailian Maifias wrote:
RomeW wrote:

Sure hi me up with a TG>

Send me a link with info on the EDF first...I need to know what you guys are like first.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:05 am

RomeW wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:Sure hi me up with a TG>

Send me a link with info on the EDF first...I need to know what you guys are like first.

We never wrote a Charter like the TOA. We're pretty much your standard military alliance, minus the forced military requirements and what not. We may establish it more formally in future roleplays [Hopefully]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

United States of Brink
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 19, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Brink » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am

Damn I was about to get involved to and protect our democratic brothers!

RomeW
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby RomeW » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:41 am

United States of Brink wrote:Damn I was about to get involved to and protect our democratic brothers!

Well, I have a multi-national serial killer of women on the loose...there's still a way to get involved. Plus I very much intend there to be fireworks, just not with an established nation...and the more nations that get involved, the tougher the antagonist will be.

Medeshahr
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Medeshahr » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Well it took me longer to write it than I thought, but finally a Persian government can rise in Persia, rather than it being split open by the great powers of the world. This will act as my introduction and I really look forward to writing with yall, I don't intend for this to be an exceptionally long introduction, but I don't have a specific end point either, so it is somewhat open ended. I intend to use this to claim Persian Provinces Kerman, Pars, Hormozgan, Bushehr, and Yasuj- but that itself could change based on how the RP goes. Thank you!

• All Iranian Prophet
    • Thread Owner: Medeshahr
    • Classification: Introduction, Claim, Story
    • Synopsis: The origins of Sherazi’s Revolution, which will eventually claim much of Persia, in the heat of Islamic Reawakening rising from the remnants of Persia.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: It’s a difficult post to respond to, I know, but it is how I envisioned Sherazi coming to power, from a minor nobody to the leader of a country (somewhat against his wishes). I know a lot of people are already involved in Persia, and that would be a fine starting point. Still, opened to all so just TG me how your nation could get involved, and I’ll gladly give you the green light. Also, I believe I’ve set it to run parallel to the other Persian thread, Thanksgiving for Deliverance, so you’ll notice a few references, but they aren’t especially important.

Also, the title's a pun, if you don't get it, please click here
Last edited by Medeshahr on Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

URBOV
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby URBOV » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Last edited by URBOV on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gliskor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gliskor » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Expect my next post in Deus Vult by Friday. Please do not advance the date past midnight until then.
"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Kind of been trying to see other obligations filled to be honest, you people are seriously into absolutely rushing threads.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Estainia wrote:Kind of been trying to see other obligations filled to be honest, you people are seriously into absolutely rushing threads.

Glorious activity is glorious shush.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:43 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Estainia wrote:Kind of been trying to see other obligations filled to be honest, you people are seriously into absolutely rushing threads.

Dude. I don't believe in "YAY BUMRUSH TO THE END AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" it drains both on activity and motive to continue.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 am

Estainia wrote:
Layarteb wrote:

Dude. I don't believe in "YAY BUMRUSH TO THE END AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!" it drains both on activity and motive to continue.

Oh relax it's moving at just the right pace.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Just going to put this up now and thread should be coming along soon (As in hopefully a few hours, just wanted to get this down incase of random bad luck).

Claim: (I would have listed region names and size but they aren't included in the Spreadsheet for some reason)
All India that isn't controlled by Terra Reborn or Layarteb (I believe the number is very close to (but short of) 2,552,060 km2)
Kashmir (All regions, I believe this was owned by the last India in which case its going in the new thread, if it was owned by Ed Previously then I'll roll it into Fed to the Wolves)
Bangladesh

Details on how/when this is going to happen will be coming up along with the thread.
Last edited by Ekilion on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Ekilion wrote:Just going to put this up now and thread should be coming along soon (As in hopefully a few hours, just wanted to get this down incase of random bad luck).

Claim: (I would have listed region names and size but they aren't included in the Spreadsheet for some reason)
All India that isn't controlled by Terra Reborn or Layarteb (I believe the number is very close to (but short of) 2,552,060 km2)
Kashmir (All regions, I believe this was owned by the last India in which case its going in the new thread, if it was owned by Ed Previously then I'll roll it into Fed to the Wolves)
Bangladesh

Details on how/when this is going to happen will be coming up along with the thread.

Need you to be specific on India & Pakistan since it's broken up, Wikipedia has them all listed.
Last edited by Layarteb on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Medeshahr
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Medeshahr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Medeshahr wrote:
  • All Iranian Prophet
    • Thread Owner: Medeshahr
    • Classification: Introduction, Claim, Story
    • Synopsis: The origins of Sherazi’s Revolution, which will eventually claim much of Persia, in the heat of Islamic Reawakening rising from the remnants of Persia.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: It’s a difficult post to respond to, I know, but it is how I envisioned Sherazi coming to power, from a minor nobody to the leader of a country (somewhat against his wishes). I know a lot of people are already involved in Persia, and that would be a fine starting point. Still, opened to all so just TG me how your nation could get involved, and I’ll gladly give you the green light. Also, I believe I’ve set it to run parallel to the other Persian thread, Thanksgiving for Deliverance, so you’ll notice a few references, but they aren’t especially important.

I made a slight mistake in dating the RP which was pointed out by Layarteb, the date I intended was September 3rd, 2012. Hopefully this won't be too large of a problem for anyone, as I did intend to for it to run at the same time as Thanksgiving for Deliverance. I sincerely hope that my mistake does not force anyone to rewrite their posts nor do I wish it to cause anyone any more inconvenience than necessary. Thank you for understanding.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm

Layarteb wrote:
Ekilion wrote:Need you to be specific on India & Pakistan since it's broken up, Wikipedia has them all listed.

India (using this map
6 Goa (3,702 km2)
15 Maharashtra (307,713 km2)
northern half of 1 Andhra Pradesh (Unknown)
20 Odisha (155,820 km2)
5 Chhattisgarh (135,194 km2)
28 West Bengal (88,752 km2)
11 Jharkhan (79,714 km2)
4 Bihar (94,163 km2)
26 Uttar Pradesh (243,286 km2)
8 Haryana (44,212 km2)
14 Madhya pradesh (308,252 km2)
22 Rajasthan (342,239 km2)
7 Gujarat (196,024 km2)
B,C, D, F: Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi respectively (114 km2, 102 km2, 487 km2, 1,590.0 km2)
21 Punjab (50,362 km2)
27 Uttarakhand (51,125 km2)
9 Himachal Pradesh (55,673 km2)
10 Jummu and Kashmir (222,236 km2)
23 Sikkim (7,096 km2)
3 Assam (78,550 km2)
2 Arunachal Pradesh (83,743 km2)
19 Nagaland (16,579 km2)
16 Manipur (22,347 km2)
18 Mizoram (21,081 km2)
25 Tripura (10,491.69 km2)
17 Meghalaya (22,429 km2)

Never again

As for Bangladesh (using this map
Rangpur
Rajshahi
Khulna
Dhaka
Barisal
Sylhet
Chittagong

Total: 147,570 km2

And for Kasmir
Gilgit-Baltistan (72,496 km2)
Azad Jammu and Kashmir (13,297 km2)

That better? Also now that this massive distraction is done its time to actually work on that thread.

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:26 pm

• To Make a Federation
    • Thread Owner: Ekilion
    • Classification: Claim
    • Synopsis: The Ilkhanate offers a deal in their search to defeat the Republic. The offer, for North India, Bangladesh and the Ilkhanate to form into the Central Asian Federation, placing all three nations under a joint governing body, and uniting all their armed forces to a single banner to crush the Republic.
    • Miscellaneous Notes: I plan on doing this mostly as just my diplomats meeting with the governments of North India and Bangladesh. Would prefer if it stayed a diplo thread. When it comes to an end I will be changing my nation to the Central Asian Federation.
Last edited by Ekilion on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:01 am, edited 5 times in total.

Gliskor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gliskor » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Threw up my ORBAT for Israel, just need to finish some formatting towards the bottom. I'd appreciate anyone with forces in the Levant also post an ORBAT.
"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:36 am

Ekilion wrote:
Layarteb wrote:

India (using this map
6 Goa (3,702 km2)
15 Maharashtra (307,713 km2)
northern half of 1 Andhra Pradesh (Unknown)
20 Odisha (155,820 km2)
5 Chhattisgarh (135,194 km2)
28 West Bengal (88,752 km2)
11 Jharkhan (79,714 km2)
4 Bihar (94,163 km2)
26 Uttar Pradesh (243,286 km2)
8 Haryana (44,212 km2)
14 Madhya pradesh (308,252 km2)
22 Rajasthan (342,239 km2)
7 Gujarat (196,024 km2)
B,C, D, F: Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi respectively (114 km2, 102 km2, 487 km2, 1,590.0 km2)
21 Punjab (50,362 km2)
27 Uttarakhand (51,125 km2)
9 Himachal Pradesh (55,673 km2)
10 Jummu and Kashmir (222,236 km2)
23 Sikkim (7,096 km2)
3 Assam (78,550 km2)
2 Arunachal Pradesh (83,743 km2)
19 Nagaland (16,579 km2)
16 Manipur (22,347 km2)
18 Mizoram (21,081 km2)
25 Tripura (10,491.69 km2)
17 Meghalaya (22,429 km2)

Never again

As for Bangladesh (using this map
Rangpur
Rajshahi
Khulna
Dhaka
Barisal
Sylhet
Chittagong

Total: 147,570 km2

And for Kasmir
Gilgit-Baltistan (72,496 km2)
Azad Jammu and Kashmir (13,297 km2)

That better? Also now that this massive distraction is done its time to actually work on that thread.

You know I hate spoilers right?
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 am

Layarteb wrote:You know I hate spoilers right?

No I did not. Still though if I unspoilered those I thought they would just be a bit to much clutter.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents