NATION

PASSWORD

NEW LANDS DISCOVERED (SEMI-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:02 am

The Genoese Cromanatum wrote:
Thetopiat wrote:Navorgskan Lake Shore

A few days after the troops destroyed many of the Genoese artillery, a small Navorgskan force was seen by the recon tanks and planes. The troops immediately prepared to attack this organization. Then they arrived. It was a small force indeed, only 20,000 infantry supported by 3 tanks, as opposed by the Thetopian's 200K infantry, 200 tanks, 5 ships and 500 planes. Also, they have salvaged 2 of the Genoese artillery guns from the previous battle. So, they easily destroyed the defenders, which were from a major city. They also attacked this city, and won. They were given a new reinforcement of 20K, then developed a headquarters in that city.

Maps are being drawn right now by Thetopian cartographers.

Thetopian Lake Shore

A few days after the troops vain attempt to enter the Genoese claim, a small Thetopian force was seen by the recon tanks and planes. The troops immediately prepared to attack this organization. Then they arrived. It was a small force indeed, only fifteen infantry supported by 1/2 tanks, as opposed by the Genoese's 400,000,000,000 infantry, 600,000,000 tanks, 9,000,000 ships, and 45,000,000 planes. Also, they have salvaged all of the Thetopian artillery guns from the previus battle. So, they easily destroyed the defenders, which were from all of Thetopiat's claim. They also attacked this claim, and won. They were given a reinforcement of 200,000,000,000 then placing a headquarters the now Genoese controlled Thetopian claim.

Your population is 2 billion, how the fuq did you manage to pull 400 billion soldiers out of nowhere? :eyebrow:
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 am

It's a freaking JOKE.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
EAT YOUR RATIONS!
NationStates World Assembly is a group of nations ruled by the Delegates and Proposers just don't go there!
Thetopiat ~~~ Topical Utopia ~~~ Alexop After WWIII
Thetopiat Moon Base III ~~~ Thetopiat Moon Base IV

Anglo-France and Western Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-France and Western Germany » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:05 am

Thetopiat wrote:It's a freaking JOKE.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

oh ok. It's just you never know if people are actually godmodding on this forum.
MAP: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2mq42fc.jpg
Join my RP here! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228129
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681924_snail_transformers.gif

Insui
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insui » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:37 pm

I believe the term is cloning sir! :lol2: no, jk but it was very believeable
The United States of Insui
DEFCON: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

2014 Copyright © Insui®

Navorgska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:48 pm

[[ OoC: I'm not sure if you noticed, but Genoa's response to you (Directed at Thetopiat), was a response to intense godmod. He wasn't being serious at all, he was attempting to imply that you godmodded, but apparently you do not have the wits to figure that out. ]]

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm

(Let's jump out of ooc jabber shall we?)
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:45 pm

[[ OoC: I'll be making a post tomorrow that will accurately be representing the Thetopitian landing which hasn't concluded yet. I'll also post about the troop movements into MexSpain, so HOPEFULLY I can end this damn war that he started. ]]

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 am

((I am not godmodding. I am just responding to your apparent silence to my attacks. You are not deploying any soldiers to the northeast, so all resistance comes only from towns which try to defend for the time being. I could have even said that we got a few casualties. It just goes that the only major attack is from the Genoese, and that my post was longer than his/hers. And, as Rubian said, the next wave of Navorgskan soldiers will keep us at bay. Also, seeing that I have made 2 posts regarding the force, the landing HAS concluded.

You started the war.
))
To: All nations
Minimum

Please be reminded of the correct way to spell and pronounce our name. Please include this in all published dictionaries and apply this when you are addressing us.

THETOPIAT (teh-to-P'-at)
n.
1. A country situated on former China. Population 300 million.
2. A colonial claim set on the New Stradian continent. Population 75 million.
3. A main city in the country mentioned in No. 1

Related:
THETOPIAN (teh-to-P'-yan)(plural THETOPIANS) adj. 1. A person living in Thetopiat 2. A product made in Thetopiat.
Last edited by Thetopiat on Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!
NationStates World Assembly is a group of nations ruled by the Delegates and Proposers just don't go there!

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 am

Navorgska wrote:As the 'final' offensive began in the Spanish colony, a large amphibious landing operation was occurring in the northernmost Navorgskan territories. Only having several hours to prepare, prefabricated fortifications were deployed along the coastline as necessary, along with anti-tank barriers to prevent enemy armor from accessing the coastline until it was under total Alliance control. As the few available forces were preparing for the inevitable, soldiers set to work digging out trenches to establish a defensive line to fend off the Allied forces until reinforcements could be sent to the northern areas of the Navorgskan colony.

As the amphibious landing started, the landing squads of Allied infantry met machine-gun fire, many soldiers slumping to the ground before they even managed to set foot on 'Navorgskan soil'. Few soldiers were armed with StL14s, but made use of them, firing the laser rifles at the advancing hordes of Allied infantry. The fighting would continue as more forces landed on the beachhead, although the defending Navorgskan soldiers were not numerous and lacked ample cover.

Layout of Northern Defensive Line

[[ OoC: Pretty sure I responded to your attacks.

Also, let me thoroughly explain to you why your post is intense godmod.

1. I don't have any towns in the Northeast, don't post that I do when I've never clarified on the area since my occupation.
2. The length of the post isn't relevant to the godmod.
3. There is no "wave of Navorgskans", as I never posted about it.
4. You just seized a Genoese city that, for one, could or could not of been there, that is up to him to clarify on, and two, without letting him post any resistance to your attack
5. You just waltzed past my defensive line without even making a post regarding it.
6. It is irrelevant that the landing has concluded, even if the landings lacked any vivid explanation on their tactics, and just posted that "we overwhelmed them".

Do I need to further my point?

PS - This is irrelevant to the post, but, for future knowledge (and not that I care), MexSpain initiated this war. When they militarily threatened the Ultran Confederacy, I backed them up and militarized my border with them. They, in response, attacked first, initiating the war (without declaring war as a matter of fact, but I would do the same in a different situation). I'll gladly show you the page numbers of the posts which detail this, but, again, MexSpain started this war. ]]
Last edited by Navorgska on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:04 am

((Just gonna go ahead and chime in here, there's only one city in my claim, Port Rhoko Sanh, and said city is massive.))

Valtakuntia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valtakuntia » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Hey,

What's going on here? I haven't posted for a while. Can somebody fill me in via TG?
Hallo.

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 am

Navorgska wrote:
Navorgska wrote:As the 'final' offensive began in the Spanish colony, a large amphibious landing operation was occurring in the northernmost Navorgskan territories. Only having several hours to prepare, prefabricated fortifications were deployed along the coastline as necessary, along with anti-tank barriers to prevent enemy armor from accessing the coastline until it was under total Alliance control. As the few available forces were preparing for the inevitable, soldiers set to work digging out trenches to establish a defensive line to fend off the Allied forces until reinforcements could be sent to the northern areas of the Navorgskan colony.

As the amphibious landing started, the landing squads of Allied infantry met machine-gun fire, many soldiers slumping to the ground before they even managed to set foot on 'Navorgskan soil'. Few soldiers were armed with StL14s, but made use of them, firing the laser rifles at the advancing hordes of Allied infantry. The fighting would continue as more forces landed on the beachhead, although the defending Navorgskan soldiers were not numerous and lacked ample cover.

Layout of Northern Defensive Line

[[ OoC: Pretty sure I responded to your attacks.

Also, let me thoroughly explain to you why your post is intense godmod.

1. I don't have any towns in the Northeast, don't post that I do when I've never clarified on the area since my occupation.
2. The length of the post isn't relevant to the godmod.
3. There is no "wave of Navorgskans", as I never posted about it.
4. You just seized a Genoese city that, for one, could or could not of been there, that is up to him to clarify on, and two, without letting him post any resistance to your attack
5. You just waltzed past my defensive line without even making a post regarding it.
6. It is irrelevant that the landing has concluded, even if the landings lacked any vivid explanation on their tactics, and just posted that "we overwhelmed them".

Do I need to further my point?

PS - This is irrelevant to the post, but, for future knowledge (and not that I care), MexSpain initiated this war. When they militarily threatened the Ultran Confederacy, I backed them up and militarized my border with them. They, in response, attacked first, initiating the war (without declaring war as a matter of fact, but I would do the same in a different situation). I'll gladly show you the page numbers of the posts which detail this, but, again, MexSpain started this war. ]]

((1. If it isn't a city, then it's a small town. It's stupid to have unused land.
2. Yeah, but mine had considerably more detail.
3. That wave was from the small towns combining with what was the remains of the defensive line.
4. I never mentioned anything about attacking Rhoko Sanh. It was just my forces and the set artillery.
5. That defensive line were fired upon. Since you used (very futuristic and not to be built in 15-20 years from now) laser rifles, and we have pointy-bullet three-shot-kill rifles, all from both sides got killed. Only one returned to the ship, but he had amnesia and couldn't tell us what happened. Hence the silence.
6. Since we were fighting already with TGC, you had more time to setup the defenses before we would notice you and start the events mentioned in No.5.
PS. Give me the pages. Why is this fight taking so long to end?))
Old Beringia
The NAS forces have made considerable gains, but under the pressure and resistance, the forces are quickly developing a military stronghold on a small city that has been invaded.
Oil Drills
The sudden lightning strikes resulted in destruction of two of the drills. Fortunately, the drillers put up a electricity-resistant tarpaulin onto the drills, rendering the drilling site invulnerable to future strikes. A few people were killed in the strikes.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 am

(No Thetopiat it's not that you attacked Rhoko Sanh, you said you attacked a Genoese city, and Rhoko Sanh is the only city within my claim.)

Valtakuntia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valtakuntia » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am

Isn't someone gonna tell me what's going on?
Hallo.

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:11 pm

[[ OoC: From this moment henceforth, all Thetopiatian forces are hereby classified as non-existent (unless Rubia wants to take control and start over from the amphibious landing), because Thetopiat fails to understand how bad he is godmodding.

That is all. ]]

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:16 am

((You do realize that laser rifles won't be mass-produced in 15-20 years, right?))
Last edited by Thetopiat on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:43 pm

{come on let's get back to the game}
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:06 am

Azukia, Old BeringianColony
A team of 15 shock troopers who attacked with the Insui Forces, marches north, They just go past anyone silently, even their own brothers in arms, passing them. Moving to the Insui-Valtakutnian Border where they began stealthily walking along the border, hoping to outskirt the enemy and strike from behind.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:11 pm

Tornado Outbreak: Hundreds Killed
JEREMERICAN ANNEXATION- Eight F2 tornados struck the south of the former land of Jeremerica, leaving 137 killed and about 700,000 homeless. "I was just taking a bath, then I heard a roar. Good thing the vault entrance was inside," said Karl Mendez, one of the homeless. " I sure would wish at least one country could give a hand."
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

Insui
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Insui » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:41 pm

The Insuiian Government has sent 4 troops into Berengia to capture and take over the colony. DEFCON 5 has been reduced to DEFCON 4 for emergency reasons. The NAS Union may/may not have been informed of this position.
TROOPS SALUTE!

MORE ON OUR POSITION LATER

2014 Copyright © Insui®

Valtakuntia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Valtakuntia » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Żañérben—His Omnisciency, The King of the Federated Kingdoms of Valtakuntia stepped down from the throne earlier today at 8:46 pm, citing "health concerns" as the impetus to his abdication. He has stated that "all of his powers shall be transferred to the President of Insui" and that he wished the nation of Valtakuntia-Insui be renamed simply to "Insui".
Last edited by Valtakuntia on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hallo.

Insui
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Insui » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Roseland—President Knowles has gladly accepted the renaming of the colony and as to help with the "health concern", we have wired "Valtakuntia" a secret fund.

2014 Copyright © Insui®

Insui
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Insui » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:45 pm

2014 Copyright © Insui®

Anglo-France and Western Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-France and Western Germany » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:31 pm

-null post-
Last edited by Anglo-France and Western Germany on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MAP: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2mq42fc.jpg
Join my RP here! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228129
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681924_snail_transformers.gif

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Anything left
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents