NATION

PASSWORD

NEW LANDS DISCOVERED (SEMI-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:17 pm

The invasion force off the coast of North Eastern Navorgska

The force had passed through an area of water with a large Genoese presence, the fact that Port Rhoko Sanh being on said waterline not helping. As they neared Navorgska, massive 21-inch artillery shells from the Genoese Navaton artillery emplacements next to the city began pounding the naval force, the massive shells ripping any boat that they had hit to shreds.

The coast of the Rubian Claim, Warfleet Karturos.

Even though the numbers of the enemy ships had now been reinforced, they stood little chance against the technological might of The Genoese Navy. Cruise missiles sailed toward enemy ships, Naval cannons fire, VB-Railliner cannons sent huge masses of shells toward the enemy, and the battle raged on, Genoese and Alliance ships sinking left and right alike as the battle continued on. The massive Capital Ship Karturos, the size of which nearly equaled four SK-Dreadnaughts was like a massive floating fortress, the many guns of the ship unloading upon the enemies in the harbor. As the enemy fleets tried to flank the warfleet, they had no success, for the warfleet was backed into the bay, and the flanks fully covered. The fleet was not distracted by landing troops on the shore, for the troop-transports worked on their own. Fighter-Bombers catapaulted off of the aircraft carriers left and right, zooming throughout the skies faster than the speeds of sound, performing high-speed bombing runs on enemy ships whenever the chance was offered, as well as engaging enemy aircraft.

((Keep in mind you are engaging a PMT nation with many advances in the military field.))

Navorgska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm

As the 'final' offensive began in the Spanish colony, a large amphibious landing operation was occurring in the northernmost Navorgskan territories. Only having several hours to prepare, prefabricated fortifications were deployed along the coastline as necessary, along with anti-tank barriers to prevent enemy armor from accessing the coastline until it was under total Alliance control. As the few available forces were preparing for the inevitable, soldiers set to work digging out trenches to establish a defensive line to fend off the Allied forces until reinforcements could be sent to the northern areas of the Navorgskan colony.

As the amphibious landing started, the landing squads of Allied infantry met machine-gun fire, many soldiers slumping to the ground before they even managed to set foot on 'Navorgskan soil'. Few soldiers were armed with StL14s, but made use of them, firing the laser rifles at the advancing hordes of Allied infantry. The fighting would continue as more forces landed on the beachhead, although the defending Navorgskan soldiers were not numerous and lacked ample cover.

Layout of Northern Defensive Line

Last edited by Navorgska on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:54 pm

OOC: I had TGd Makaviella 5 days ago to see if he was active. He has reached his time limit and will be ceded and Kuhlfros Military will begin setting up base and settling the land.

Tyche Invasion, 28th Division, Infantry. Old Beringia front lines
Private Ed Walters rolled to cover, The massive amount of what seemed to be soldiers had frightened him, but now he realizes they are untrained and not up to date arms. He and his fellow soldiers had been holding them back and both sides seemed to be stuck in place. They were outnumbered, but not by much, and they were more skilled and trained. He then got a new order from his Division leader, Corporal Hatchet. He smiled to himself while he and the rest of his division started running left, strafing the enemy front lines. They began charging the left flank. Firing at any defenders. Corporal reported that Intel sees the left side weak, and ordered them to pressure the side until the whole enemy knows you are driving, then once they are almost on top of you, Run, flash bang, smoke bomb. That will give the 2nd Armored a chance to Blitz through the enemy.
(SADM still coming)
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 pm

[[ OoC: Pretty sure Makakakakaakkveellelalalvelea is a Moderator to this thread. You might want to ask North Stradia before doing anything. ]]

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:16 pm

Navorgska wrote:[[ OoC: Pretty sure Makakakakaakkveellelalalvelea is a Moderator to this thread. You might want to ask North Stradia before doing anything. ]]

OOC: Lol yeah I will check
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Nanovia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nanovia » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:18 pm

The Imperial Empire requests that Kuhfros spit a quarter of the Makaviellan land to Nanovia. Our military forces will immediatly flock to secure the area.
Port Stavarosk, Nanovian Colony

The twin Nanovian Light Cruisers Adustum and Intruder had just left Stavarosk in patrol. Everything was going smoothly. The crew onboard the ships were all relaxed and thought this would be another simple routine patrol when all of a sudden, the sonar systems onboard the Adustum started picking up a strange signal coming from deep underwater.

"Sir, we're picking up a strange signal coming from an underwater deph of 400 m (1,300 ft). It could be an submarine."

"Hmm...non of our subs were suppsoe to conduct a naval exercise today. Track down and follow the object at once. We must find out who or what this is."

With that being said, both ships began to track the object underwater, unaware of what it really was...

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Nanovia wrote:The Imperial Empire requests that Kuhfros spit a quarter of the Makaviellan land to Nanovia. Our military forces will immediatly flock to secure the area.
Port Stavarosk, Nanovian Colony

The twin Nanovian Light Cruisers Adustum and Intruder had just left Stavarosk in patrol. Everything was going smoothly. The crew onboard the ships were all relaxed and thought this would be another simple routine patrol when all of a sudden, the sonar systems onboard the Adustum started picking up a strange signal coming from deep underwater.

"Sir, we're picking up a strange signal coming from an underwater deph of 400 m (1,300 ft). It could be an submarine."

"Hmm...non of our subs were suppsoe to conduct a naval exercise today. Track down and follow the object at once. We must find out who or what this is."

With that being said, both ships began to track the object underwater, unaware of what it really was...

The United States of Kuhlfros will confirm that if possible, will grant a quarter of the land.
Last edited by Kuhlfros on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Navorgska wrote:[[ OoC: Pretty sure Makakakakaakkveellelalalvelea is a Moderator to this thread. You might want to ask North Stradia before doing anything. ]]

[[ OoC: I'll reiterate this.

No-one should be making any land claims on this guy until the OP gives the green light for this guy. As I said, I'm pretty sure this guy co-moderates the thread with North Stradia, from what I've read. ]]

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:43 pm

OOC No I understood, I said that we would grant the land if possible, because like you said he may be a moderator of the thread, I TGd North Stradia, I didn't TG Makaviella again because he is inactive
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

MexSpain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby MexSpain » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm

With the war still raging on, our forces begin to dig in to begin launching a new war. One in which defense is the key victor. As Navorgska forces continued to attack our lines, they were mostly wiped out with the ever increasing usage of missile launchers and artillery fire against them. Our marines in the trenches were prepared to defend the lines against the repeated attacks by Navorgska. We will continue to defend our lines till the end.

Image Image
Our missile and artillery units fire against the attacking enemy force.

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 am

((OOC: What's with the laser rifles? Isn't that pure PMT and not P/MT?)

Updated Navorgska Attack Numbers (new teams added)
Infantry (Total 200K)
Thetti 19b Rifle Teams: 50K
MachineGunThetopiat (MGT) Squad: 50K
Sharp Shot Sniper Squad (4S): 40K
Railgun Teams: 35K
DEAT Cannon Teams: 15K
Taser Glove Squad: 5K
Recon Team: 2.5K
Officers and Generals: 2.5K

Tanks (Total 200)
Auto-Gatling Gun Tanks: 100
Anti-Aircraft Tanks: 35
DEAT Cannon Tanks: 35
Recon Tanks: 30

Ships (Total 15)
Gunboats: 9
War Ship: 3
Transporter: 3

Air Force (Total 500)
Missile Jets: 300
Gatling Gun Planes: 150
Recon Planes: 25
Transporters: 25

(DEAT Cannon is a cannon that fires 1200mm shots at 20mi distance. The shots have shrapnel.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Navorgskan Lake Shore

The ships have arrived. In just a short while, the Thetopian forces were to begin fighting. First, the recon tanks and planes scouted the area, seeing a huge organized force from the Genoese. They held a secret emergency meeting and decided that they should attack the Genoese and try to disable the artillery. They moved west and attacked them. First, it was not going so well. The artillery stations literally destroyed most of the forces. It was a bleak situation and it looked like only a miracle would save them. Then, the remaining ships aimed for the bottom of the cannons. It was the weak spot. One by one, the cannons were destroyed. They had done it. They had won. But it had a price. As said, a great deal was lost in the battle. But this is now replaced completely and they can now face the brunt of the Genose and Navorgskan forces.
Map:
Thetopiat ForceMap:
Last edited by Thetopiat on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!
NationStates World Assembly is a group of nations ruled by the Delegates and Proposers just don't go there!
Thetopiat ~~~ Topical Utopia ~~~ Alexop After WWIII
Thetopiat Moon Base III ~~~ Thetopiat Moon Base IV

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:36 am

[[ OoC: ACHGODMOD!

Oh jeez, I'm sneezing everywhere today. ]]

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 am

((@Thetopiat, I'm not sure if you saw, but I shelled your landing force as well as it's naval protection with several 21-inch Navaton Artillery launchers. I was basically firing car sized shells full of high explosives at the infantry, and anti-armor shells at the ships. I would appreciate it if you adjusted for casualty.))

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 am

Oversea, Colony 2
A second UAV flew over the Beringian Attack Fleet this time undamaged. It flew around the fleet, picking the closest together amount of ships ( the ships in one area close to each other) and locked in its coordinates. It then sped for a different airbase inland.

(Estimated amount of damage from friendly lightning strike)
UAV, 20,000 $F. Jets, 4 million$F. Buildings 890,000 $F
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Beringian Attack Fleet
The bolt flew through the air. *Boom* the weapon hit its targets ( we targeted a cluster of your ships close together) The explosion rippled the water and shook the ground nearby.
(You decide the casualties and what ships sunk and were damaged)
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

OOC

Postby Thetopiat » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm

From page 6 of the thread.

Makaivellia wrote:OOC: Please no one liners, I'm helping moderate for Stradia. Put some detail in your posts please!
EAT YOUR RATIONS!
NationStates World Assembly is a group of nations ruled by the Delegates and Proposers just don't go there!

Insui
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insui » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 pm

MAJOR CHANGES IN THE MAINLAND

THIS POST WILL BE EDITED IN FUTURE FOR MORE DETAIL!!
The United States of Insui
DEFCON: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

2014 Copyright © Insui®

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:55 am

The coast outside Rubian Navorgska

The battle currently looking grim for the Alliance fleets, with superiour Genoese technology. However they continued fighting, destroying several Genoese ships with guided missiles as well as heavy air strikes. The Lancasteros fleet had been positioned on the sea giving support to the Alliance forces attacking the Navorgskan defensive line. With the defensive line taken, this fleet would also arrive in the naval battle, engaging the already wounded Genoese fleet. With the fleet being positioned in the bay, artillery fire against the fleet would increase. All artillery pieces that were firing upon the defensive line would now target the Genoese. The artillery fire would cause extra damage to Genoese ships, and maybe even destroy some.

Navorgskan defensive lines

The napalm strikes against the soldiers in the trenches would be highly effective for a time. However the soldiers would soon exit the trenches in most areas, using lock-on missile launchers to shoot down some enemy aircraft. The anti-aircraft vehicles from the battle would be nearly all intact and would also work to keep enemy aircraft at bay.

The Navorgskan forces that retreated to form a second line would be largely successful, however many of MexSpains forces were behind the line and would shoot down any retreating Navorgksan forces. They would also maintain their position. This would make Navorgska unable to build their defensive line in an area, and the MexSpanish forces would actively attack Navorgskan forces near them as they tried to set up new defences. In addition the Rubian tank columns would briefly give chase to the retreating Navorgskans, blowing up and running over several Navorgskan soldiers.

NE Navorgska

The Navorgskan defences would keep the first wave of Thetopian invaders at bay. However, with their superiour numbers, they would eventually manage to seize controll over some areas of the coast, and soon branch out, destroying the few Navorgskan defenders.

Location of the MexSpanish forces

Last edited by Rubian Empire on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rubian National Anthem

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
And death to every foe!
Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
Arise young heroes!
Our past inspires noble deeds
All Hail Rubia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
Step forth, seek glory!
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Rubia!

Our Emperor stands astride this land
He'll vanquish every foe!
His truth and justice shine so bright
All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
Like mountains and sea
His bloodline immortal and pure
All Hail Rubia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
Go forth and seek glory
Hail Rubia!

Navorgska
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

[[ OoC: I don't think you realize how badly your forces have been devastated. I'm not saying a mediate amount of soldiers and equipment was damaged, that would be a MASSIVE amount of casualties, armor included. And also, I'm highly positive you wouldn't be able to shoot down planes that can achieve speeds of Mach 4 at the highest, there's a reason I've been deploying these planes in specific operations.

Also, the second defensive line is a few miles from the first one, and as I mentioned, its already been established. ]]

Anglo-France and Western Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-France and Western Germany » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 am

The construction of 20,000 Anti- Air units was finished. After a full year of construction, the whole Anglo-French and Western German territory was protected from air strikes. A mission that had taken a lot of money time and energy had forced Anglo-France and Western Germany to slow down action on Native territory to a halt and to stop Kuhlfrosian troop reinforcements. However, now that the task was done, territory was protected and Anglo-France and Western Germany could go in a full-blown attack on the Natives and could start remilitarizing to speed up invasion of Old Beringia. War was, once again, just round the corner.

OOC: This is plausible as I have explicitly not posted anything for a long time to make this realistic. I have spent the entire moment I didn't post building these AA units. I have concentrated myself on one single action and not try to do 15 other expensive undertakings at once.
Last edited by Anglo-France and Western Germany on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAP: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2mq42fc.jpg
Join my RP here! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228129
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681924_snail_transformers.gif

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:37 am

((OOC: As I said the tanks never engaged the line directly. They only engaged the infantry you sent to reinforce the line and recieved minimal casualties, as you never specified any counter-attacks against them. There were heavy infantry casualties for both Rubia and Lancasteros but not all their troops were even sent against the line. And the 80 000 soldiers from MexSpain never recieved this massive amount of casualties as you said.

I misunderstood your post, and the MexSpanish forces wouldn't be able to disrupt your line. They did however destroy a large portion of your retreating soldiers.

As for your planes they would never be able to accurately bomb spesific targets while maintaining such high speeds. An airplane that can bomb targets while being completely immune to anti-air missiles is an impossibility, and the amount of anti air present at the line was very high since you already started bombing the line several days ago. This would mean that several of your airplanes would be shot down before dropping the bombs at all. However as i specified large portions of the soldiers in the trenches were killed by napalm, but the heavy anti-air presence in the area would make the attack less effective than you said in your post.))
Rubian National Anthem

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
And death to every foe!
Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
Arise young heroes!
Our past inspires noble deeds
All Hail Rubia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
Step forth, seek glory!
Hail Rubia!

Our Emperor stands astride this land
He'll vanquish every foe!
His truth and justice shine so bright
All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
Like mountains and sea
His bloodline immortal and pure
All Hail Rubia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
Go forth and seek glory
Hail Rubia!

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Navorgskan Lake Shore

A few days after the troops destroyed many of the Genoese artillery, a small Navorgskan force was seen by the recon tanks and planes. The troops immediately prepared to attack this organization. Then they arrived. It was a small force indeed, only 20,000 infantry supported by 3 tanks, as opposed by the Thetopian's 200K infantry, 200 tanks, 5 ships and 500 planes. Also, they have salvaged 2 of the Genoese artillery guns from the previous battle. So, they easily destroyed the defenders, which were from a major city. They also attacked this city, and won. They were given a new reinforcement of 20K, then developed a headquarters in that city.

Maps:
Last edited by Thetopiat on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Thetopiat wrote:Navorgskan Lake Shore

A few days after the troops destroyed many of the Genoese artillery, a small Navorgskan force was seen by the recon tanks and planes. The troops immediately prepared to attack this organization. Then they arrived. It was a small force indeed, only 20,000 infantry supported by 3 tanks, as opposed by the Thetopian's 200K infantry, 200 tanks, 5 ships and 500 planes. Also, they have salvaged 2 of the Genoese artillery guns from the previous battle. So, they easily destroyed the defenders, which were from a major city. They also attacked this city, and won. They were given a new reinforcement of 20K, then developed a headquarters in that city.

Maps are being drawn right now by Thetopian cartographers.

Thetopian Lake Shore

A few days after the troops vain attempt to enter the Genoese claim, a small Thetopian force was seen by the recon tanks and planes. The troops immediately prepared to attack this organization. Then they arrived. It was a small force indeed, only fifteen infantry supported by 1/2 tanks, as opposed by the Genoese's 400,000,000,000 infantry, 600,000,000 tanks, 9,000,000 ships, and 45,000,000 planes. Also, they have salvaged all of the Thetopian artillery guns from the previus battle. So, they easily destroyed the defenders, which were from all of Thetopiat's claim. They also attacked this claim, and won. They were given a reinforcement of 200,000,000,000 then placing a headquarters the now Genoese controlled Thetopian claim.

Last edited by The Genoese Cromanatum on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anglo-France and Western Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-France and Western Germany » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:49 pm

The Genoese Cromanatum wrote:
Thetopiat wrote:Navorgskan Lake Shore

Maps are being drawn right now by Thetopian cartographers.

Thetopian Lake Shore

A few days after the troops vain attempt to enter the Genoese claim, a small Thetopian force was seen by the recon tanks and planes. The troops immediately prepared to attack this organization. Then they arrived. It was a small force indeed, only fifteen infantry supported by 1/2 tanks, as opposed by the Genoese's 400,000,000,000 infantry, 600,000,000 tanks, 9,000,000 ships, and 45,000,000 planes. Also, they have salvaged all of the Thetopian artillery guns from the previus battle. So, they easily destroyed the defenders, which were from all of Thetopiat's claim. They also attacked this claim, and won. They were given a reinforcement of 200,000,000,000 then placing a headquarters the now Genoese controlled Thetopian claim.

Wow wow wow.

400 billion infantry??????????
600 million tanks??????????
9 million ships??????????
45 million planes???????
200 billion reinforcements????????????

wtf.

my brain just went rogue.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

are you fucking kidding me. :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
MAP: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2mq42fc.jpg
Join my RP here! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228129
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681924_snail_transformers.gif

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:10 am

Super very unrealistic godmoddy Godmod.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Last edited by Thetopiat on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents