NATION

PASSWORD

NEW LANDS DISCOVERED (SEMI-OPEN)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 am

(Post Retconned)
Last edited by The Genoese Cromanatum on Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Dec 15, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:56 pm

((There are no port cities that I know off. So we will just change it to that this is happening on the beaches if you don't mind.))

Site of Genoese invasion, Rubian territories
Alliance soldiers had formed a defensive line, similar to the one of Navorgska, above the beaches and would open fire on any Genoese soldiers arriving there. After the successfull defence of the beach the second line of defense was simply designed to stall advancing Genoese forces.

Rubian HQ, Occupied Navorgska.

The Supreme General of the Empire, Flavius Belisarius, sits in his quarters. His laptop would flash briefly, before the Emperor appeared on screen, speaking to him. "The Genoese are unloading their soldiers onto the beaches very quickly. Its swarming with Genoese troops and armor. It would be a shame if their big attack were to be disrupted this early." The screen goes black, and the general takes a remote trigger out of his drawer, a smile on his face as he it.

Site of Genoese invasion, Rubian territories

Several remote detonated explosives would have been placed across the coast in order to defend against a Navorgskan counter attack. As more Genoese troops unloaded the ships, filling the beaches, these explosives would suddenly go off. Any troops close to them would be either killed of heavily wounded, and tanks directly under explosives would also be destroyed. There would be a cheer from the defensive line further in the mainland as the explosives went off.

Rubian battlefleet, waters West of Navorgska

The Rubian fleet would quickly arrive at the site of the invasion, immediately assaulting the Genoese fleet. Battleships would begin firing at hostile ships, cruisers would launch guided missiles at enemy aircraft carriers and aircraft would begin to prepare for bombing runs.
Last edited by Rubian Empire on Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rubian National Anthem

Truth and hope in our Fatherland!
And death to every foe!
Our soldiers shall not pause to rest
We vow our loyalty

Old traditions they will abide
Arise young heroes!
Our past inspires noble deeds
All Hail Rubia!

Immortal beacon shows the way
Step forth, seek glory!
Hoist your swords high into the clouds
Hail Rubia!

Our Emperor stands astride this land
He'll vanquish every foe!
His truth and justice shine so bright
All hail his brilliant light!

Never will he be overthrown
Like mountains and sea
His bloodline immortal and pure
All Hail Rubia!

So let his wisdom guide our way
Go forth and seek glory
Hail Rubia!

Anglo-France and Western Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Fuck no!

Postby Anglo-France and Western Germany » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Cerod wrote:
The Hibernian Empire of Cerod

Letter Title: A request from land from Anglo-France and Western Germany
To: Anglo-France and Western Germany
Encryption Level: Low
Formality: Formal

Message: In a bid to expand our landmass without military means, we wish to purchase land from your claim- at a price of your choosing. Whether the price be mining rights on our existing colony, or a monetary installment. We send this offer in hope for peace between our nations. Our proposed claim is below.

(Image)

MAP: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2mq42fc.jpg
Join my RP here! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228129
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681924_snail_transformers.gif

Anglo-France and Western Germany
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-France and Western Germany » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Cerod has no claim in my area, remove it from your future maps
MAP: http://oi50.tinypic.com/2mq42fc.jpg
Join my RP here! http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=228129
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1236681924_snail_transformers.gif

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 pm

((Since there were no port cities, I am retconning my acceptance of the peace treaty, as well as the violation of said treaty, and am going back to the position of having just completed the landing on your shores.))

After hours of hard fighting, the beaches had finally been taken with mediate casualties on both side, The Genoese forces reinforcing the beach head defenses and setting up artillery emplacements along what was once the Alliance-Held coastline, digging in while troops continued to be loaded on shore.

MexSpain
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby MexSpain » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:59 pm

With Rubian Naval fleet assaulting the Genoese fleet, we send a naval fleet of ours to assist Rubian. Our fleet consists of 4 battleships, 2 destroyers, 6 cruisers, 6 frigates, 8 submarines, and 1 air craft carrier. Our battleships, submarines and destroyers will begin to fire upon Genoese fleet, while our aircraft strikes from the air. Our cruisers, and frigates will be split in half to protect our aircraft carrier, battleships, and destroyers.

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 pm

((ooc: my previous post has been edited to fit.))
Rubian National Anthem

And death to every foe!
We vow our loyalty

Arise young heroes!
All Hail Rubia!

Step forth, seek glory!
Hail Rubia!

Like mountains and sea
All Hail Rubia!

Go forth and seek glory
Hail Rubia!

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:37 am

Worldwide MK Ultra wrote:
Thetopiat wrote:PEACE OFFERING TO THE ULTRAN CONFEDERACY

Terms applying to both colonies:
1. All fighting and defending will cease.

Terms applying to Thetopiat:
1. We will pay the cost of the war.
2. All land from the River to a bit south of the TVZ will be given to you
3. We will withdraw all spies from UC area.

Terms applying to UC:
1. Cease to build anymore defenses on the river and your occupation.
2. Cease ownership of Paris Guns.

General Alanis took the copy of the Thetopian peace offer and frowned. Most of it seemed to be highly favourable, except for clause 1 of the agreement pertaining to the Confederacy. While he could understand the sentiment behind it, it was lacking somewhat in detail. He and his army were more than willing to destroy the Paris Guns; that condition would be easy to carry out, and the promise of new territory was very welcome. He needed confirmation and an expansion of the meaning of point 1 before he could proceed. Tearing a piece of paper from a notepad, he scribbled down the following message:

To the Thetopian Negotiating Team,

We are more than willing to reach a peace settlement with you and most of the terms presented are ones to which we can consent and accede. We do, however, require clarification on Clause 1 of the agreement pertaining to us. Where you say "1. Cease to build anymore defenses on the river and your occupation", we need clarification as to what this clause actually means. What do you mean by "building more defenses on the river", and which "occupation are you referring to", and what are you demanding of that occupation?

We are willing to tentatively accept the provisions laid out in this peace treaty, but further clarifications will be needed before we accept it officially and consider it to be binding.

Yours,
General Alanis,
Commander of Ultran Expeditionary Force Delta in Johnstonia

He then handed it to a member of staff, who went to find the nearest Thetopian official as soon as possible.

(OOC: we do not have a negotiation team.)
To: The Ultran Confederacy Government Office
Low II

The clause means to cease construction of defenses on both the river and your north coastline. Any defenses already built may be unaffected.

---------------------------------
The Southern Blockade forces have been continuing bombardment and we are now controlling 305 miles of land. The heavily damaged Northern Battle Station has suffered casualties ranging from 12,750 troops to 27,500. A new detachment numbering 30,000 has been deployed there. Meanwhile, the Northeastern Forces is the most successful force in the history of the NAS v. OB war, merging with Kuhlfrosian and Insui-Valtakuntian forces to create an unstoppable force, terrorizing all land within 1550 miles from the station, currently controlling 1400.
The migration from Vanst Province(All land south of TVZ) is going according to plan and is expected to be completed by Feb 25.
A new 150.5K-strong detachment has been sent to NE Navorgska to help the current war efforts. The military numbers for this detachment are shown below.
Infantry (Total 150K)
Thetti 19b Rifle Teams: 50K
Sharp Shot Sniper Squad (4S): 40K
Railgun Teams: 35K
DEAT Cannon Teams: 15K
Taser Glove Squad: 5K
Recon Team: 2.5K
Officers and Generals: 2.5K

Air Force (Total 500)
Missile Jets: 300
Gatling Gun Planes: 150
Recon Planes: 25
Transporters: 25
EAT YOUR RATIONS!
NationStates World Assembly is a group of nations ruled by the Delegates and Proposers just don't go there!
Thetopiat ~~~ Topical Utopia ~~~ Alexop After WWIII
Thetopiat Moon Base III ~~~ Thetopiat Moon Base IV

The Murray Dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murray Dynasty » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:05 am

(Hey SOO sorry guys. I lost my job *AGAIN*, and have been starting the process for trying to enlist into the service... forgot about all the hoops you have to jump through. I am back though I am so sorry for whatever I have missed..)
Defcon:
[5]

Factbook and Map (Work in progress)=
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=206083

Valtakuntia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Valtakuntia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Valtakuntia wrote:Due to their inactivity, Insui-Valtakuntia has retaken the land formerly occupied by The Murray Dynasty. However, if they return, we will gladly give them their land back.

The Murray Dynasty wrote:(Hey SOO sorry guys. I lost my job *AGAIN*, and have been starting the process for trying to enlist into the service... forgot about all the hoops you have to jump through. I am back though I am so sorry for whatever I have missed..)

Well, in that case, Valtakuntia-Insui has ceded the land previously occupied by The Murray Dynasty back to TMD.
Last edited by Valtakuntia on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hallo.

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 pm

The Murray Dynasty wrote:(Hey SOO sorry guys. I lost my job *AGAIN*, and have been starting the process for trying to enlist into the service... forgot about all the hoops you have to jump through. I am back though I am so sorry for whatever I have missed..)

You missed not one, but TWO incredibly big wars. Actually, there was a THIRD war that was recently ended. Also, three new nations, two of which in wartime. And a huge merger.

WARS
1) Cerod, MexSpain, Rubia, Lancasteros, Thetopiat vs. Navorgska
2) NAS union (AFWG, Insui-Valtakuntia, Kuhlfros, Thetopiat, LC) vs. Old Beringia
3) (ended) Thetopiat vs. UC Part 2

New nations:
1) Rubian Empire
2) (no land) Lancasteros
3) Hellofad

Mergers:
Insui-Valtakuntia
MexSpain-Rubia

Invasions: (Invader-Invaded)
Genoa- Arckenashia
Navorgska- Arckenashia
Thetopiat- Terio
Thetopiat- Voldoviana
UC- Thetopiat
EAT YOUR RATIONS!
NationStates World Assembly is a group of nations ruled by the Delegates and Proposers just don't go there!

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Rubian Empire wrote:The Genoese troops landing on the beach would be met by the fortified alliance defenders. They had spent days making fortifications to defend from both land and sea ((mentioned several posts ago)). In the part previously occupied by MexSpain, defences would be hard to destroy. Bunkers would be built into the shoreline, making artillery fire and bombardment largely ineffective. Machine gun fire as well as missiles would be fired out of these fortified positions onto landing Genoese forces. Each wave would be pretty much decimated by heavy fire from defenders. However in the north defences were much thinner, and alliance forces were ordered to simply flee the beaches upon seeing the Genoese fleet, retreating to the defensive line of Navorgska and letting the Genoese take the area. There would be no Rubian ships outside the claim, making the fleets advance painless. The Genoese forces that assaulted from land would be met by largely alliance controlled defences, as they had slowly gained more and more of the defensive line for the past few days. Soldiers in the trenches would open heavy fire on advancing infantry, who were apperantly expecting the line to be under Navorgskan controll. The defenders at the beach would also arrive at the line, making the defence here even thicker. All aircraft would quickly fall back from the region, returning to the Rubian fleet that is currently on standby further south. The two Rubian artillery positions would change their targets, both firing at the Genoese forces as they land.

Official Document
To: Thetopia

The Empire would like to request permission to move troops through your territory. This is so we can reinforce the conflict to the south without use off aircraft of naval forces. Our troops would cause no problems in your lands, and are simply looking to advance peacefully. We hope you accept.

Signed
Flavius Belisarius
Supreme General of the Empire

To: Rubian Empire
High II

Yes.

Written by:
Tordin Maritim
Second President of NST

Aprooved by:
The President
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

Kuhlfros
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 pm

Above Colony 2
A single UAV flies over a major Kuhlfros airbase, right below the clouds and nearly invisible. A costal hawk (Allied Patriland Colonies national animal) went into the clouds a dived down for a bird, unfortunately ramming into the UAV. Shutting down the coordinate grapher. Breaking it down, making the coordinates become stuck over the airbase. After flying over the attack fleet and returning to a northern airbase.

SADM orbital platform
Gerald Jackson, targeter for the captured SADM weapon, The coordinates were sent in. They fired, hoping that after the strike the invasion fleet would pull off...

Hammer Airbase
Pilots walked over the Tarmac, they had just exited their Planes after a patrol mission. They were chatting as they headed to the mess hall when BOOM! The hangers to the other side of the TARMAC blew, shrapnel flew everywhere soldiers ran all over, panic insumed the base...
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:48] <Kuhl> ∞/10
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN
[21:50] <Shy> AND THE WORLD COMPLIED
[21:50] <Kuhl> I just googled the infinity symbol XD
[21:52] <Kuhl> BUT I WILL GO WITH IT
[21:52] <Shy> ALL HAIL
[21:53] <Shy> THE VIKING GOD KULHFROS
[21:53] <Kuhl> OFF TO VALHALLA

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 am

The Northeastern Forces are keeping their military might on, and all of the 1550 sq. miles under bombardment have been occupied. An additional 2,000 T21A teams have been deployed there.

(OOC: Rubian Empire is taking control of my 150K soldiers in NE Navorgska.)
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

Worldwide MK Ultra
Attaché

Founded: Dec 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Worldwide MK Ultra » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Thetopiat wrote:
General Alanis took the copy of the Thetopian peace offer and frowned. Most of it seemed to be highly favourable, except for clause 1 of the agreement pertaining to the Confederacy. While he could understand the sentiment behind it, it was lacking somewhat in detail. He and his army were more than willing to destroy the Paris Guns; that condition would be easy to carry out, and the promise of new territory was very welcome. He needed confirmation and an expansion of the meaning of point 1 before he could proceed. Tearing a piece of paper from a notepad, he scribbled down the following message:

To the Thetopian Negotiating Team,

We are more than willing to reach a peace settlement with you and most of the terms presented are ones to which we can consent and accede. We do, however, require clarification on Clause 1 of the agreement pertaining to us. Where you say "1. Cease to build anymore defenses on the river and your occupation", we need clarification as to what this clause actually means. What do you mean by "building more defenses on the river", and which "occupation are you referring to", and what are you demanding of that occupation?

We are willing to tentatively accept the provisions laid out in this peace treaty, but further clarifications will be needed before we accept it officially and consider it to be binding.

Yours,
General Alanis,
Commander of Ultran Expeditionary Force Delta in Johnstonia

He then handed it to a member of staff, who went to find the nearest Thetopian official as soon as possible.

(OOC: we do not have a negotiation team.)
Low II

The clause means to cease construction of defenses on both the river and your north coastline. Any defenses already built may be unaffected.

Alanis looked at the new Thetopian demands.

"I think we can work with those. Tell the Thetopians that we are willing to accept their terms and take possession of the land promised to us as soon as possible."

Having received these instructions, an aide immediately phoned the Executive House of the Thetopian Colony.
Last edited by Worldwide MK Ultra on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not at all represent my actual beliefs in any way, shape or form.

Anarchist States Of America
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarchist States Of America » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:11 pm

The Asa continues to build up New Philadelphia. And once again declares neutrality.
Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: 4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92
DEFCON: [5] 4 3 2 1
Pro- Republicanism, Capitalism, Classical Liberalism, Libertarianism, Old Right Conservatism, Fusionism ,USA (most of the time), UK, UKIP (sometimes), GOP (sometimes), Libertarian Party, Individualism, God made Evolution, Pandeism,Deism

Anti- Totalitarianism, Communism, Socialism, Fascism/Corporatism, Collectivism, Modern Liberalism, Dems, GOP (sometimes), United Nations, European Union
Wonderlic Score: 28, as good as Peyton Manning

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Kuhlfros wrote:Above Colony 2
A single UAV flies over a major Kuhlfros airbase, right below the clouds and nearly invisible. A costal hawk (Allied Patriland Colonies national animal) went into the clouds a dived down for a bird, unfortunately ramming into the UAV. Shutting down the coordinate grapher. Breaking it down, making the coordinates become stuck over the airbase. After flying over the attack fleet and returning to a northern airbase.

SADM orbital platform
Gerald Jackson, targeter for the captured SADM weapon, The coordinates were sent in. They fired, hoping that after the strike the invasion fleet would pull off...

Hammer Airbase
Pilots walked over the Tarmac, they had just exited their Planes after a patrol mission. They were chatting as they headed to the mess hall when BOOM! The hangers to the other side of the TARMAC blew, shrapnel flew everywhere soldiers ran all over, panic insumed the base...

SADM
Gerald Jackson was accused of treason after the destruction of 5 Kuhlfros Hangers.... But he was as shocked as the rest of the nation. He was subdued and they planned on leaving to try Gerald but, a message came from Hammer airbase saying that the coordinates were miscalculated and would write an inquiry on the broken UAV. He was released and they (since no order on what to fire) began looking at its design in attempts to build Kuhlfros' own.

Kuhlfros Military Command
General MacDonald walked into War Room Alpha. He was the first of the twelve top generals and the president to arrive. Today they would discuss movements as always and then the important business would come where to fire the next two lightning bolts. They had already planned that after those two shots they would dismantle the orbital platform. (We don't know you had two orbital platform weapons). For the first target would either be the attack fleet or an enemy airfield or fort the second shot would be the enemy Capitol pyramid or the largest buildup of Beringian navy
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay
[21:50] <Shy> AND KUHLFROS SAID UNTO THE EARTH: LET THERE BE SPECIAL SYMBOLS FOR THE RATING OF BLAMESHIFT OUT OF TEN

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Thetopiat » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:52 am

Thetopiat wrote:(OOC: we do not have a negotiation team.)
Low II

Alanis looked at the new Thetopian demands.

"I think we can work with those. Tell the Thetopians that we are willing to accept their terms and take possession of the land promised to us as soon as possible."

Having received these instructions, an aide immediately phoned the Executive House of the Thetopian Colony.

To: The Government of The Ultran Confederacy
Low II

Thank you for accepting our offer. We hope we can become a friendly people through this and that we can all be one big family of nations. But enough values. As you may have notice, we have been preparing for this, evacuating your designated area. We have been finished for a while and we are happy to give this plot to you. We're generous.

Written by:
Tordin Maritim
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

Thetopiat
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

OOC regarding maps.

Postby Thetopiat » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 am

I have an updated map and a Military Map on my computer. Posting tommorow.
EAT YOUR RATIONS!

Kuhlfros
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kuhlfros » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:59 am

Kuhlfros Military Command
President Kuhlmann left the building happily and arrived at his limo.
He thought about all the arguments and denial in a High Command meeting, just to do the same tomorrow. Military Movements are to stay on course while the hacked SADM would fire two more shots. They will retry hitting the attack fleet and then locate the largest Beringian naval buildup.
(Firing SADM and the front line posts later tonight)
Kuhlfros
Member of Greater Ixnay

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:01 am

After many hard days of fighting, a bulkhead has been established on the beach, and the Alliance forces beaten out of their current positions. Mediate casualties were taken on both sides, and the Genoese landing force began occupying the now-battered Alliance Defenses, reinforcing them with Genoese deployable defense positions, as well as digging new defense lines and underground command centers. The initial advance was battered by explosive kinetics that had been deployed along the shoreline, causing rough terrain for vehicle passage and mediate casualties to several armored brigades, as well as infantry groups. Aerial and cruise missile bombardments now began running up and down the Rubian portion of Navorgskan Arckenshia, ravaging supply lines and defensive positions with heavy explosives and chemical weaponry. Sonja artillery platforms were being brought up onto the shore, and soon, artillery shelling of the major Rubian positions would begin.

Genoese foothold = Grey area behind yellow line

On the coast, The Ebon Warfleet Karturos had been fighting the MexSpanish and Rbian reinforcements, a small naval battle ensuing. A majority of the MexSpanish submarines were met with destruction as they entered the minefield that had been created by the troop-transit ships, and the wide amount of VB-Railliner cannons were battering the ships on the surface, the Railliner Railcannon being as efficient a killing machine as had been rumored. The sheer number of the Warfleet Karturos's ships meant that they had outnumbered the MexSpanish fleet greatly, forcing the fleet to retreat before they had taken too many casualties, the fleet then focusing it's fire on the remnants of the Rubian fleet.

Meanwhile, in the north, the Ebon Warfleet Barturos which had been thought to of been long gone reappeared several miles off the shores of the main Rubian claim, this time refurbished with two Etchelon-Class supercarriers. It was clear that The Genoese Cromanatum was here to bring war in earnest, and they were sure to do so. About several hours after the fleet was spotted offshore, artillery aboard the ships began bombarding the Rubian coastal positions with chemical weaponry and heavy explosive shells, and the VB-Railliners were actively searching out for enemy ships, ready to tear them asunder. The troop transit ships began deploying naval mines all around them, to destroy submarines or any ships that were to get too close to the fleet.
Last edited by The Genoese Cromanatum on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:27 am

((OOC: You may have misunderstood. I edited my previous post to make it fit with your voiding of the treaty. Thus the Rubian warfleet as well as a fleet from MexSpain are both assaulting your fleet. In addition the explosives placed at the beaches would have been set off, temporarily disrupting the Genoese controll in some areas. I urge you to reply to this before setting up a base and commiting to further agression.))
Rubian National Anthem

And death to every foe!
We vow our loyalty

Arise young heroes!
All Hail Rubia!

Step forth, seek glory!
Hail Rubia!

Like mountains and sea
All Hail Rubia!

Go forth and seek glory
Hail Rubia!

The Genoese Cromanatum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Genoese Cromanatum » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 am

((Edited my post, however even if a Rubian and Mexspanish fleet were attacking, it would be for naught. The Warfleet Karturos is the largest of the Ebon Warfleets numbering upward of 68 ships in total.))

Rubian Empire
Envoy

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rubian Empire » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:00 pm

((ooc: Keep in mind that you are fighting both the 26 ship MexSpanish fleet as well as the largest battlefleet in the Rubian military. Exact military numbers for the main Rubian battlefleet will be created soon, but the estimate is around 40 ships. Exact numbers for your fleet would be useful as well. Since you don't outnumber as much as you thought I will void the post where you auto-kill the entire fleet and simply state our plan of attack.))

Navorgskan defensive line

After over a week of hard fighting the majority of the defensive line would now be under alliance controll. With the help of the reiforcements within MexSpain, alliance forces work to destroy the remaining portions of the line still under Navorgskan controll.

NE Navorgska

The 150 000 soldiers from Thetopiat would make a landing on the Navorgskan coast, under the cover off battleships.

Location of Genoese invasion

The Rubian and MexSpanish fleet would use the element of surprise to flank the Genoese fleet. The MexSpanish fleet attacks from the west while the Rubian from the south. Genoese ships would be somewhat preoccupied with bombarding the coast when both fleets attacked from two locations. Aircraft carriers would send jet fighters armed with missiles against enemy ships, a single hit from these could heavily damage any battleships. Guided missiles would be fired from missile cruisers and the artillery at the coast would be given new targets to aid the Alliance fleet. In the middle of the Rubian fleet the Emperors flagship would be located, and this is noteably the location of the admiral and also the largest aircraft carrier in the fleet.
Rubian National Anthem

And death to every foe!
We vow our loyalty

Arise young heroes!
All Hail Rubia!

Step forth, seek glory!
Hail Rubia!

Like mountains and sea
All Hail Rubia!

Go forth and seek glory
Hail Rubia!

Navorgska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Navorgska » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:51 pm

As the first defensive line begins to fall under the control of the enemy, the remaining forces holding the line are given the order to retreat to the newly established second defensive line, established while the Rubians were focused on the first line. Given more ample time to prepare, the second defensive line boasted stronger defenses, anti-aerial support, and artillery batteries positioned behind the second defensive line.

After several hours of the seizure of the first defensive line, nearly all squadrons of available Mw-300 Multirole Fighters made their way to the abandoned defensive line. With the Rubians occupying the trenches to prepare for a possible counter-attack from the Navorgskan forces, they unwittingly made their way to their graves. In an almost simultaneous coordinated attack, a seemingly endless amount of napalm ordnance bombarded the entrenched Alliance forces. The napalm would burn many of the soldiers alive, devastating a massive amount of forces entrenched and nearby. Many of the nearby Alliance armor would suffer as well, being either destroyed or heavily damaged, and most of the abandoned Navorgskan equipment was destroyed in the bombardment as well.

Meanwhile, the order is given for contingents of the XXXI Expeditionary Legion and Army Group Ausland to press further inland, hoping to seize the entire Spanish colony within several weeks.

[[ OoC: You decide your overall casualties. Be aware that a large, if not massive portion of your force was devastated by napalm strikes, through. ]]

Current Extent of Control & Military Advances

Last edited by Navorgska on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents