NATION

PASSWORD

War in Equestria(FT, Semi-open, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

War in Equestria(FT, Semi-open, IC)

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Imperial Declaration of War

As of 1:45 pm on the sixth day of the 1013 year of the God Empress Celestia, we, the nations of The Imperium of Equestria, declare war on the Moon rocks and their leader, Nightmare Moon, on the grounds of heresy and high treason. We also declare war on the region know as New Lunar Republic for aiding a conspirator and a terrorist. All heretics will perish in the Shining Light of Her Immortal Majesty.

Signed, Illustrious Service, Minister of War.

Borders of Moon rocks, 14:20 PM

"Empress, we await your orders." General Shining Armour salutes Celestia, who glances over the massive army that has assembled before Her. The soldiers forming Her personal guard numbered no less then sixteen hundred. Far ahead, the green and tan armour of the Guards of The Imperium blended in with their surroundings. Behind them, the famed Imperial Marines stood rigid, decorated in the colors of their home citystates. The dark purple armour of the Empress's Children contrasted greatly with the whit and yellow of The Solar Stallions to their right and The Celestial Paladins on their left, next to them were the light green of the Diamond Fangs, the blood red of the Blood Ravens, the black and blue of the Thousand Colts, the dark blue of the Ultramarines and the dark green of the infamous Omega Legion. "Begin the invasion, general." Celestia closes Her eyes as Shining Armour sends a light rose flare into the sky.
Last edited by The God Empress Celestia on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Venerate the Immortal Empress. Let Her wrath descend on the heretics and the traitors. The Empress protects those who carry out Her will.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:32 pm

OOC: what tech lvl?

Dear Illustrious Service Minister of War,

The New Roman Empire would be glad to help you in your cause after we have some more information. On evidence of these charges before I send forces in.

Sincerely,
Emperor John
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:37 pm

OOC: FT. Think Warhammer 40K mixed with MLP

To: Emperor John

Dear Emperor John,
We thank you for your assistence in putting down this insurrection. What exactly would you like to know?
Venerate the Immortal Empress. Let Her wrath descend on the heretics and the traitors. The Empress protects those who carry out Her will.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 pm

The God Empress Celestia wrote:OOC: FT. Think Warhammer 40K mixed with MLP

To: Emperor John

Dear Emperor John,
We thank you for your assistence in putting down this insurrection. What exactly would you like to know?

Dear Illustrious Service,
We only request the knowledge of their crimes so what evidence do you have on them. That is all we reqeust before we make our final choice on weither to send troops or not.

Sincerely,
Emperor John
[/floatright][floatleft]

The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Dear Emperor John,
In a previous battle*, they had come to our assistence but later betrayed us and our allies and attacked both side. The former Princess Luna's mind had been taken over by Chaos and became Nightmare Moon. She then procceded to attack an Imperial Marine and devoured the soldier alive on the battlefield. She then attempted to repeat the action with our Empress but failed and fled.

*http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=210742&start=74

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:01 pm

The God Empress Celestia wrote:
Dear Emperor John,
In a previous battle*, they had come to our assistence but later betrayed us and our allies and attacked both side. The former Princess Luna's mind had been taken over by Chaos and became Nightmare Moon. She then procceded to attack an Imperial Marine and devoured the soldier alive on the battlefield. She then attempted to repeat the action with our Empress but failed and fled.

*http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=210742&start=74

Dear Illustrious Service,
upon reviewing the evidence, we agree to help your cause. A force of 900 thousand military forces shall arrive very soon. The commanding officer is Commander William our best commander. They are now preparing to move so it will be a few hours.

Sincerely,
Emperor John

Commander William
4th stike forc
Allied territory

"Inform our allies we have arrived. I want all forces ready to deploy and get the juggernauts uploaded to the server." Said William as he lookes over to the comms man. The comkms man
Last edited by New Roman Empire on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
[/floatright][floatleft]

The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Dear Emperor John,
Once again, I thank you for your assistance
Signed, Illustrious Service

Applejackian Equestria
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Applejackian Equestria » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

To: Her Majesty Princess Celestia

My Princess, the forces of this failed state - this "Applejackian Equestria" - are in no condition to fight. As you know, the Imperium's forces have decimated this once prosperous queendom's government and military. The former ruler of this queendom, whose name is by no means acceptable to be mentioned here, disbanded the military before she was killed. There are, of course, Imperium forces here, but they are currently occupied rounding up members of the former government, high-ranking military personnel, prestigious citizens, and otherwise very important ponies. Thus, they cannot take part in this upcoming battle between Former Princess Luna and Yourself. However, they will defend New Canterlot to the death should the enemy invade Your newly-acquired nation.

Signed,
Hard Rule
Applejackian Equestria is a MLP:FiM-themed puppet of Peoples Republic of Old Russia, which is my primary account.

Moon rocks
Attaché

Founded: Nov 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Moon rocks » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:44 pm

In the castle of the alicorn now known as Nightmare Moon

Nightmare catches sight of the light rose flare in the distance. "So Celestia has come for me again. I've been waiting for another chance to taste her flesh." She grins, revealing a mouth of sharpened fangs. "Commander Blackest Night, bring up a prisoner and meet me in the transmission room. I want to deliver a message to my sister." She spits out the last word like a mouthful of venom and acid. Commander Night bows gracefully and sets off to carry out her queen's order, the black and blue Shadowbolt flight suit squeaking as she head towards the prisoner's cells. A bored looking Tuplar stand outside the door. "Commander! What brings you here today? Feeling a bit peckish?" Lieutenant Dark Secret chuckles darkly. "The Queen wishes to send a message to those sun-worshippers." Night responded quickly. "A message? Hmm, I think I have the perfect prisoner to use. Wait here." He opens the door and shuts it behind him. The sounds of a light scuffle could be heard through the wooden door. Seconds later the door swings open and Dark Secret drags the unconscious body of Prince Blueblood out. "Celestia's kid? Perfect!" "I thought he was her nephew?"
"Yeah, but that would mean that him and I are brother and sister but we're cousins."
"Wait, you're actually her daughter? I thought that was just a rumor."
"No, that one's true."
"Okay. This is just to clear things up for me. Queen Nightmare Moon has no qualms about eating her nephew, correct?"
"Yep, none at all. Truth be told she tried when she first came back but didn't because he pissed himself."
"That's Disgusting."
"Yeah, well…" Groaning interrupts Night. "Ow, my head." Blueblood clutches his head. Dark bucks him in the flank. "Argh!" Night bucks Blueblood's head. "We should stop talking." Night drags Blueblood's body to the transmission room via the 250 stairs. "My queen! I have brought the prisoner."

One minute ago
"Attention Imperial dogs," Nightmare Moon starts off.  "I, Queen Nightmare Moon, have noticed your intrusion of my borders and will deliver only a single warning. Leave this nation or be consumed by my forces. If you don't believe me, then perhaps a demonstration is in order." "My Queen! I have brought the prisoner." Blackest Night enters dragging the knocked-out form of Prince Blueblood. "Excellent. Hoof him over." Nightmare levitates the body over to her, his neck facing her mouth. "Watch, dear 'sister', for you will soon share his fate." She jostles Blueblood out of his stupor. "Huh? What?" He looks at Nightmare. "Oh fu…AUGGH!" The rest of his words come out as a gurgle as she tears out his throat and swallows it. "This is what will happen to you. Leave, before I begin to grow hungry again." She leaves the video transmitting, letting all within the Imperium watch the gruesome death of Prince Blueblood.
PUNCH!!
O=(‘-’Q)

Melody Vasentius, formerly known as Ozzy

Starlightia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starlightia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 am

Moon rocks wrote:
In the castle of the alicorn now known as Nightmare Moon

Nightmare catches sight of the light rose flare in the distance. "So Celestia has come for me again. I've been waiting for another chance to taste her flesh." She grins, revealing a mouth of sharpened fangs. "Commander Blackest Night, bring up a prisoner and meet me in the transmission room. I want to deliver a message to my sister." She spits out the last word like a mouthful of venom and acid. Commander Night bows gracefully and sets off to carry out her queen's order, the black and blue Shadowbolt flight suit squeaking as she head towards the prisoner's cells. A bored looking Tuplar stand outside the door. "Commander! What brings you here today? Feeling a bit peckish?" Lieutenant Dark Secret chuckles darkly. "The Queen wishes to send a message to those sun-worshippers." Night responded quickly. "A message? Hmm, I think I have the perfect prisoner to use. Wait here." He opens the door and shuts it behind him. The sounds of a light scuffle could be heard through the wooden door. Seconds later the door swings open and Dark Secret drags the unconscious body of Prince Blueblood out. "Celestia's kid? Perfect!" "I thought he was her nephew?"
"Yeah, but that would mean that him and I are brother and sister but we're cousins."
"Wait, you're actually her daughter? I thought that was just a rumor."
"No, that one's true."
"Okay. This is just to clear things up for me. Queen Nightmare Moon has no qualms about eating her nephew, correct?"
"Yep, none at all. Truth be told she tried when she first came back but didn't because he pissed himself."
"That's Disgusting."
"Yeah, well…" Groaning interrupts Night. "Ow, my head." Blueblood clutches his head. Dark bucks him in the flank. "Argh!" Night bucks Blueblood's head. "We should stop talking." Night drags Blueblood's body to the transmission room via the 250 stairs. "My queen! I have brought the prisoner."

One minute ago
"Attention Imperial dogs," Nightmare Moon starts off.  "I, Queen Nightmare Moon, have noticed your intrusion of my borders and will deliver only a single warning. Leave this nation or be consumed by my forces. If you don't believe me, then perhaps a demonstration is in order." "My Queen! I have brought the prisoner." Blackest Night enters dragging the knocked-out form of Prince Blueblood. "Excellent. Hoof him over." Nightmare levitates the body over to her, his neck facing her mouth. "Watch, dear 'sister', for you will soon share his fate." She jostles Blueblood out of his stupor. "Huh? What?" He looks at Nightmare. "Oh fu…AUGGH!" The rest of his words come out as a gurgle as she tears out his throat and swallows it. "This is what will happen to you. Leave, before I begin to grow hungry again." She leaves the video transmitting, letting all within the Imperium watch the gruesome death of Prince Blueblood.

*the man from the NLR walked into the alicorn's castle, and to her throne steps, he kelt down and bowed, prefroming the traditional NLR greeting* Hello, my queen. it is I, Lumanare, of your most watched region, the New Lunar Republic. I come also on behalf from my humble nation, Starlightia. We have amassed a stockpile of weapons and troops, and are at your command. ask, and it shall be done. point, and we shall march. lead, and we shall follow. your every wish is our command. your deepest desires shall be yours. *removes his helmet, revealing a man with a dark blue left eye, and a jet black right one, his hair is short and black, with Dark blue and yellow streaks* my sole request is that I be called Luma, my shortend name.

(OOC: Will upload pic of Luma later.)
Military Alert Status:
Peace 5[X] 4[] 3[] 2[] 1[]War
*all troops are at ease, but ready to spring to action should the need arise

Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:18 am

Lightning Bolt lead his troops to the Moon Rocks border, his sister Stone Heart at his side. "Alright troops, we are to set up camp and await further instruction. At this point, we will guard the border. No one shall get through!" He instructed, then turned to his sister "Prepare the medics, we will not be taken by surprise. Once that's complete, alert the Empress that we are ready for further orders." "Yes, brother."

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:23 am

Commander William
4th Strike Force
Moon Rocks border

William had deployed the 900 thousand assault forces. But best of all 4 thousand of the forces were Royal Paratroopers. Which would be doing a SCLE (Space Catapult Low Entry) jump. They should be entering their pods until they hit the lower atmosphere and then they open the" pods and then use advanced wingsuits to the ground. The rest of the men landed at General Shining Armor's camp. William landed his forces near the gate. "I am Commander William of the New Roman Empire. We are here to assist you in the war. Get those Juggernaut connected to the AI." Said William.
[/floatright][floatleft]

The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:13 am

A messenger arrives needing to talk to Celestia, a Pegasus from The Lightning Bolts Fighter Nation. The Pegasus passes through without much hinderence. A Stallion with a slightly greyed poof of blond hair pushes his way past the guards and stops in front of the human Commander. " I apologize for these two. They've had bad ... experiences with humans before. I am Silver Tongue, ambassador for Her Majesty, The God Empress Celestia. I assume you are an envoy from the New Roman Empire?"

On the frontlines
"First platoon, with me." A Stallion in a black trenchcoat and peaked cap leads a group of thirty Guards into a small hamlet. "Sir Commissar, the town seems deserted." "Don't be fooled boy. Search those homes, drag out anyone you find." The guards salute and kick down the doors. "Sir, the insides are pitch black." A Guards is tackled by a Tuplar and pulled into the house. "IT'S AN AMBUSH!" The guards take aim and unload their clips into the houses.
Last edited by The God Empress Celestia on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Stone Heart flew to her brothers side "We have recieved a telegram from the God Empress!"
Lightning Bolt levitated the telegram infront of him as he read the message. "Celestia has spoken. Alert the men. We set out immediately."
Lightning Bolt informed his troops of their task. "Alright men, your mission is to scout out the enemy territory. We are looking for enemy camps, towns with large populations, artillery, any form of threat, and anything you find to be useful or suspicious. Be cautious, to be taken prisoner means death and they will not show mercy. Neither shall we. Onward!"
The pegasi troops flew into the air, working to stay in the clouds as not to be spotted.
Last edited by Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The God Empress Celestia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The God Empress Celestia » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:04 pm

"You couldn't have come at a better time, wrong front but still." Silver clears his throat. "Now, The Empress has suspected Our sister for a while and had a force set up a base near Moon rocks's northern border. When the declaration of war was announced, we lost all contact with that base. I don't think I need to tell you that an army of sixty million doesn't just disappear like that. We want you to find out what happened at Camp Paranoid, as some of the soldiers have taken to call it and aid whatever loyalist survivors there are and execute the traitors." He levitates a coin with Celestia's mark imprinted on it attached to a line. "Keep this exposed at all times. It denotes that you are with Celestia."

Trevion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 02, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Trevion » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:36 pm

The leader of Trevion, Wolfguard, shows up in a white, glowing mists in front of The New Roman Empire. "Divines smile on you, friend. Do you wish to have assistance?" he asked.

Iackstorm
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Iackstorm » Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Supreme leader Dmarkus Helkin hears about this war. "Just another region that we'll take," he says. "General," he yells, calling for his general. "Yes, sir?" he asked.

"There's a war in our ally's region, and they are in the alliance. We will take over, and start with them. Please aim tomahawk missiles there, and declare war on the New Lunar Republic" the general saluted, and replied, "Okay, sir.

This day, Iakstorm declared war and aimed tomahawk missiles at The New Lunar Republic. A Bomber division is preparing to go to the New Lunar Republic.

2 heavy bombs
15 2-A Bombers
1 M1T Bomber
Last edited by Iackstorm on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is not the third world country you're looking for"

-Capsland

Lancasteros
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lancasteros » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Iackstorm wrote:Supreme leader Dmarkus Helkin hears about this war. "Just another region that we'll take," he says. "General," he yells, calling for his general. "Yes, sir?" he asked.

"There's a war in our ally's region, and they are in the alliance. We will take over, and start with them. Please aim tomahawk missiles there, and declare war on the New Lunar Republic" the general saluted, and replied, "Okay, sir.

This day, Iakstorm declared war and aimed tomahawk missiles at The New Lunar Republic. A Bomber division is preparing to go to the New Lunar Republic.

2 heavy bombs
15 2-A Bombers
1 M1T Bomber

n compliance with the alliance Lancasnteros pledges to aid Iackstorm in their war against the new lunar empire

Moon rocks
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Moon rocks » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:53 pm

Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation wrote:Stone Heart flew to her brothers side "We have recieved a telegram from the God Empress!"
Lightning Bolt levitated the telegram infront of him as he read the message. "Celestia has spoken. Alert the men. We set out immediately."
Lightning Bolt informed his troops of their task. "Alright men, your mission is to scout out the enemy territory. We are looking for enemy camps, towns with large populations, artillery, any form of threat, and anything you find to be useful or suspicious. Be cautious, to be taken prisoner means death and they will not show mercy. Neither shall we. Onward!"
The pegasi troops flew into the air, working to stay in the clouds as not to be spotted.

A large dark cloud approaches them as the fly. The darkly-armoured Tuplars dive out of it, on crash-courses with the Pegasi. "Death to the Imperial dogs! Victory to our mistress!" They grapple with them and try to bite and claw their brighter counterparts.
PUNCH!!
O=(‘-’Q)

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Ariel Pinna, the lead pegasus let out a shout as her troop was attacked, "Group A, get in defense position 2! Group B, Foxtrot Alpha 26!" She narrowly dodges an enemy as she kicks another off a young recruit. "Stay out of their grasp and move out!"

The pegasi immediately reacted to their leaders order. Some pegasi flew away from the fight, dodging as they went. Others fought off the attackers and others plummeted out of the clouds from wing fractures and wounds. The retreating pegasi returned in a circle and rounded the tuplars into the middle.

The Shadowbolts
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shadowbolts » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Blackest Night watches the Imperials tire themselves from a higher cloud. She glances back, looking over the stallions and mares that make up her particular flight. "Commander, shall we join in the fray?" The newest member, Air Wake, asks. "I think we've waited long enough. Right then," She addresses the 7-strong group. "Ladies and Gentlecolts, we're about to drop. You wanna puke? Do it in one of the Imperial's faces." Night falls through the cloud and aims for Ariel Pinna. "Eternal Night, Eternal Service!" The other six follow their commander.

Moon rocks
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Moon rocks » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 pm

The Tuplars catch sight of Blackest Night, the queen's eldest daughter, and launch an inspired attack against the Imperials. "Protect the Mistress's favoured child. Push back Celestia's dogs!" A Tuplar latches onto a different one of Ariel's* recruits. The Imperial's neck cracks like dry cereal under his jaws.

*I think you mean, Aerial.
PUNCH!!
O=(‘-’Q)

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Lightning Bolts Flighter Nation » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Ariel* Pinna watched as her men were killed one after the other. With anger in her heart she kicked an approaching Tuplar in the head and smiled as she felt the bone crack under her hoof. As much as she'd love to take as many of them down as she could, she knew she was outnumbered. She called out to the remaining pegasi "Retreat! Through the clouds, if any get near you, go for the kill shot!"
She flew up into the clouds, aiming for the thickest part. They had spent months in training and had learned how to maneuver through the clouds without having to see. Harley, the fastest pegasi of the group flew to the side of his leader. "Get to the base and make sure you aren't followed." Ariel told him. With a nod of his head, Harley flew off, leaving the fight behind him.
Ariel sensed in her feathers as a few of her men joined her in the clouds. "The rest must not have made it.." She thought to herself before the anger sparked again.

*Ariel is correct. It's just a play on words to sound like that.

The Shadowbolts
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Shadowbolts » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm

Blackest Night and her squadron fly over the cloud bank Ariel and her leftovers hid in. "Go after that one we saw ran off." Two members nod and fly after Harley. Night looks at Air Wake. "Kid, you're with me. The rest of you, make sure nothing else comes out of this cloud." The Tuplars and other three members of the squad fly around the cloudbank, keeping Ariel and her survivors in the bank. Night and Wake dive into the cloud. "Kid, stay close." She catches sight of Ariel. "Never mind, have fun but leave her to me." The ace flyer makes a bee line for Ariel.

T-800s
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby T-800s » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:44 am

The brother jumped off the hover craft and landed on teh ground with a loud ass bam. Of course, this one doesn't talk. He looked over at his arm and ordered all of his machines. When they got there, moments later, He pointed his metallic fingers at the enemys base and shined his eyes; ordering them to charge at Celestia. At once, all his machines begin to charge towards the base.

Then, he oerdered T-Destroyer 2000s to come to the battlefield. Huge machines that looks like Iron Giant to be infact. When they got there, he ordered two of them to build a factory known as "Sky Net Inc." and the rest, to aid his other machines. He looked at his arm to order the T-80's and the T-15's to aid his machines as well.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents