NATION

PASSWORD

Terror in the capital (open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Toishima
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Toishima » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:34 pm

OOC: can someone identify the 'unknown' AC-130s that my pilot saw? Won't be posting again soon, though, sorry.
Call me Aki. My primary RP nation is Yamatai in Ordis. We are an MT region with an exciting constructed world. Join us. (Non Ordis version of Yamatai here)
GOKIGENYOU~
Singaporean Chinese Weeb who likes food, Japan, food, J-Pop, military stuff and Japanese food.
Ex military. Female. Otaku. Idol Wota. Physically incapable of writing posts shorter than 1,000 words.
This user supports the use of mechs, mecha and other legged machines in PMT and FT settings, and will use them.
Record word count for a single unbroken writing session: 27,154 words
Current flag is my Kami Oshi, Sato Masaki (Info here!).

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:43 pm

"You will go to our base just outside of New Talon city and help our forces there," commented John Claw as he smiled at his new allied, "there are enemy forces there that need to be elminated."

OOC: Sorry that was so short but it is leading up to certain things.
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

The United Atlantic Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:15 pm

The un-winnable battle
Captain Anthony ' Clay ' Stone
Day 3

The group of ten walked through the make-shift base of the terrorists. They held their weapons close to their chest, ready to engage if they must. Captain Stone was directed towards the terrorist leader, John Claw. He'd look John up and down, amused that this man was a terrorist threat. John Claw went in depth on where Captain Stone's crew should be, and what their expectation were.

' Got it. Squad, we've made it this far, lets keep on keepin' on. ' Captain Stone moved away from Claw, knowing full well he has no real authority over him or his squad. They moved clear from the base of terrorists, before they left, grabbing hold of two SUVs. They drove to New Talon City, and would not get stopped due to being in civilian vehicles.

Once arrived in New Talon city, Captain Stone rented an apartment under a fake name, for his crew to sleep, and run their operations. The bell clerk was suspicious at first with all the gear, but Stone assured him they were here for the sake of the city.

They waited.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm

Henager Looked over at the shores of the USR's unclaimed lands, so far the Hyper-Augs hadn't run into any trouble in the north, so the landeing would begin. It would be interesting to see how the forces fighting the terrorist would react when a Chrome Legion Fleet landed and set up a staging citadel. For that matter it would be interesting to see what the terrorist did, and if they would try to fight the Legion.
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:49 pm

"WHAT?," roared John Claw as he got reports of an unknown fleet to the north in the unclaimed territory, "WE MUST NOT ALLOW THEM TO BUILD THERE!"

two hours later

"Our leader wants us to bomb those ships," commented a terrorist as he aimed a rocket launcher at a Erebus class landing ship, "make every shot count."

OOC: Ok, Chrome Legion, these terrorists hate you for no apparent reason, this also makes me wonder where New Amarrian Fleets is due to this conflict.
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

OCC: the Thanatos would be ~400km of the coast, the Erebus are landing ships.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:12 pm

OOC: K, fixing that.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 am

Connor watched from the cliff as a group of terrorist prepared to fire a volley of RPGs and recoilless rifles at the CLF Naginata, they even brought a 155mm howitzer. He had to stifle a laugh, they planed on attacking a 3 klick long capital ship of the legion with those? But even those weapons could send a message, that it was possible too fight the legion, and he didn't want that. He fired 3 40mm grenades into the group and watched as the 12 men of his squad moved in and killed the terrorists that ran for cover from the grenade. Alex's dumbass took a hit. He'd have to yell at him about it later. He proceeded to fire on the rest of the terrorist with his rifle, the CLR-13m8, watching the terrorists, with no body armor get hit by the massive 13mm rounds at 1425m/s was pretty amusing.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:58 pm

To: Chrome Legion

We have reports of your ships arriving in the unclaimed territory. and we would like to ask you for aid in this conflict. That said we are unsure how you are faring up north because we do not know if there is terrorist presense there or not.

Old Hawk Alliance base

"Well," noted Commander Joseph Saber as he looked at the terrorist stuck in the wall, "when you say you are going to put someone through a wall make sure you mean it."

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Captian Izumo Looked out at his massive AC-2, the huge transport plane that had been re-purposed as a gun ship, it's armament was staggering compared to smaller gun ships like the aging AC-130s. It had 2 engines rated at 650 kn and it's weapons consisted of 4 75mm tri-barreled guns firing 900 rpm, 14 40mm point defence guns at 2500 rpm, 2 210mm high velocity cannon and 5 105mm cannon. Soon he would be flying high over the landing site to provide cover fire to the operations. 11 other AC-2s would would enter into patrol routes with him. They would remove any targets given by command.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 am

USoRNSS Chrome Talon

Admiral John Talon looked out his command tower as he noticed a large landing craft being fired upon.

"Well," noted Admiral John Talon as he glared at the terrorists, "looks like they have trouble here too."

"What should we do?" asked the flight commander as Admiral John Talon picked up the comms device.

USoR Battleship

"Looks like the unknowns are having trouble," announced Admiral John Talon over the comms as the USoR Seventh Fleet moved out of the way of the four Battleships nearest the coast, "think we should give them a hand?"

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 am

Deep Underground

They were here.

After miles of tunnels, they were finally here.

A heavy wooden door now separated the Empire of Toishima from foreign subterfuge.

Hiro shoved open the door, raining splinters and fragments all over the place. The room beyond was dark, lit by a single oil lamp, with a small table in the corner with a half-eaten sandwich on it. The traitor was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly, there was a flash of movement. A man ambushed the squad from behind the mattress, firing an illegally modified incendiary shotgun, managing to set one of the Commandos ablaze. Hiro wasted no time in taking him down with his katana, and the man lay, headless, on the ground within seconds.

"Konata. Take it."

The woman retrieved the small metal canister from the single table in the room. Setting fire to the corpse and taking his weapon for study, the squad then quickly left the area. They would leave via a tunnel that had already been mapped by another squad. Meanwhile, the squad on the surface would reveal themselves and aid with the attack.

The Surface

"That's it, green light. Let's go!"

Otani raised the Radiant Star to show his squad's allegiance, and, with the most flamboyant movements and war cries they could muster, the squad charged into the base to help with the assault. Within minutes, the Radiant Star was flying on one of the surface buildings, and the squad moved forward to aid with the capturing of the tunnels. One of the squad members had a flamethrower and was not hesitant to use it. This action would allow the other squad to exfiltrate easily. Already a YAGR-N101 and a Pave Low were waiting for them at the secret cave exit miles away.

From behind the base came the soft whine of jet engines; the grey and red-painted Imperial YAGR-4bs had arrived. Laying down suppressive fire on the remaining terrorist positions on the surface, two YAGR-4b/HT transports dropped in a squad of regular Imperial Army troops, nine more men, who proceeded to storm the surface buildings.

OOC: Yeah, our cover is blown. But remember that the bombers are still hidden.
Call me Aki. My primary RP nation is Yamatai in Ordis. We are an MT region with an exciting constructed world. Join us. (Non Ordis version of Yamatai here)
GOKIGENYOU~
Singaporean Chinese Weeb who likes food, Japan, food, J-Pop, military stuff and Japanese food.
Ex military. Female. Otaku. Idol Wota. Physically incapable of writing posts shorter than 1,000 words.
This user supports the use of mechs, mecha and other legged machines in PMT and FT settings, and will use them.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 am

Admiral Henager sat at his new desk in the Legion's new staging citadel. He was monitoring troop movements on the computer in front of him. Their had been some minor attacks from the terrorist but they seemed much more focused on the attack on their bases and the Hyper-Augs had been doing a good job of routing out hostiles. Maybe It was about time he sent a message to the USR and it's allies. He decided it was better to wait to reveal their motives in the Unclaimed lands. They could remain in silence for now.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:31 pm

OOC: 0_o

Ok what was up with that? What I mean is what do you mean by your cover is blown?

IC:

New Talon City terrorist base

"Ok," remarked Commander Joseph Saber as he and his team prepared to exit the base, "we have cleared one base and soon another will follow, these terrorists must not win against us."

USoR Chrome Talon

"Apparently the President is offering land to allies in the unclaimed territory," remarked Admiral John Talon as he looked at the report he just got, "one has to wonder whether that is a good idea or not."

To: All allied forces

All who assist the USoR in this conflict will gain land in the unclaimed territory north of our borders. Each ally also has the right to refuse land as well.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:06 pm

OOC: Remember the commandos were supposed to be a secret?

And we don't want any land. We just want joint military excercises.
GOKIGENYOU~

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Toishima wrote:OOC: Remember the commandos were supposed to be a secret?

And we don't want any land. We just want joint military excercises.

OOC: Good point, well then I guess it is safe to say the operation was a success, just need to wait for the one guy to get his squad out of there before it is blown to hell by a precision strike bomb.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:35 am

Tunnels

The radio squawked as a warning came from the commanders on the offshore aircraft carrier.

"They're going to drop a bomb on this place. Squad, move!"

The eight remaining commandos began running through the caves and tunnels. Most of the terrorists were in the lower levels, or fighting outside, meaning the caves were mostly deserted. With helmet and gun-mounted lights lighting the way, the squad rushed to the exit, which was the remains of an ancient well far from the terrorist base.

Hiro stepped into the small circle of moonlight. Outside was mostly silent, but he knew there were troops up there.

Firing a harpoon out of the well, a man's head suddenly came into view. He dropped a green glowstick. Green for go.

One man at a time, the commandos climbed up the cable into the cool night air, thankful to leave the tunnels behind. A man in a kimono stood waiting for them, three YAGR-4b/HTs sitting behind them. A squad of Imperial Guard, having been secretly sent in as well, surrounded the area.

"Sergeant. Do you have it?"

Hiro gestured to Konata, who handed over the canister to the man. He opened it with a series of special twists, and took out an ancient scroll. Rolling it up again, he replaced it in the canister and nodded to Hiro's squad.

Boarding the YAGR-4b/HTs, Hiro's squad was brought back to the front of the base to aid in the assault.

OOC: Do you want me to launch the bombs? I don't know, but remember that you have four secret bombers waiting to be used...
GOKIGENYOU~

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:37 am

OOC: As long as is a precision bombing run sure.

The New Amarrian Fleets
Secretary

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Amarrian Fleets » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:47 am

Empress Jamyl was consulting with her new general, all the others seems to have a propensity for dying at the hands of the Chrome legion, or starting wars that would end in the deaths of 75% of the nation then dying to the Chrome legion. She massaged the connection between her artificial leg and her thigh, the leg she had lost when the cruise missiles had struck the first capital. When Chrome Legion had burned Sarum. She had to figure a way to intervene in the the taking of the of the unclaimed land, Chrome could not gain any more power. She would not allow it. But if she acted to strongly the Legion would have no problems slaughtering her people again.

Joetun, what do you think our options are? Asked the empress after a long pause.

"Honestly, not many. Anything overt would lead to another war, we can use the international sensitivity around the last war to give us some breathing room though. I suggest we move carefully but I think we should and can work against them. I have some ideas about how to best go about that to, the area most terrorists are weakest in is technology such as ECM and anti-air arms. We could indirectly provide these to the terrorist with little risk, and we can give them much of the plans that the Legion uses, such as for their staging citadels or the Erebus class. We might also be able to sneak in some military advisers to help them train." Joetun stated as if he had known what he would say since the Empress told him of the Legions involvement. She liked that in him, he knew what he was doing and didn't move or speak with out thinking.

"You seem to have thought about this for quite awhile Joetun." The empress stated almost admiringly. "Do what you think is best. Oh, and would you join me for dinner tonight?"

"Of course my lady, I would be honored." Joetun had always had mixed feelings about Jamyl, weather she was the right leader of the Amarrians, but she had proved her grit and resolve, she just seem to have a talent for picking horrid military leaders. Well, at least until himself. And even with what had happened in Sarum she was still a beautiful woman, though how much of that was her and how much was the doctors work he didn't know.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am

High Above the Terrorist Base
Unmarked Bomber
Type-2 Specific Ordnance Transport
Currently transporting: Laser Guided HEDP (High Explosive Deep Penetration) Anti-Geological Bomb

"Target sighted and locked on. We shall hold position while our troops evacuate."

"Understood. Sending up three F-27Js to escort, over."

The plane was painted completely black, with no markings whatsoever, enabling it to blend with the night sky. Limited holographic* technologies allowed artificial 'stars' to appear on the undersides of the aircraft, decreasing night time visibility by a large amount. Even so, the massive aircraft currently waited above the cloud cover, patiently awaiting the green light.

Under the plane, in the modular ordnance clamps, were the three conical weapons destined to find themselves deep underground and destroying the enemy base. Lasers would guide the bombs in, followed by rockets to drive the pointed explosives deep underground, where they would explode. The entire base would collapse on itself.

Aircraft Carrier Sasahara

Admiral Morita got on the phone just as yet another F-27J took off from the flight deck on a patrol run, making the entire ship shudder. The Nihijou-class was not made for these powerful new planes; the massive Gendo-class Aircraft Carriers were much better suited for them.

"President. As requested, the bomber is in position. We request that all troops be withdrawn from the area immediately to avoid any casualties. Our gunships will remain on site to cover the retreat and to keep the terrorists pinned in the base."

Morita put down the phone to the USoR president and looked out over the sea. The waters were surprisingly calm. He picked up his binoculars and looked over the water, where a tiny speck was visible on the horizon. Perfect. Akagi was right on time.

On the flight deck, a YAGR-4b/HT landed and that meddlesome Imperial Family official stepped off. He would be going back to the Home Islands now that his mission was done, no doubt. The entire mission for the Imperial Decree was a waste of time and resources, heck, what it was even doing here was a mystery^.

Terrorist Base

Hiro began waving the red glowsticks over his head. Fall back. The Imperial Army squad had been decimated, and half of the other squad was down. Pulling whoever they could rescue to the YAGR-4b/HTs and Pave Lows, Hiro himself oversaw that every last Toishiman was out of the area. Looking up, he saw a strange black mass in the sky, hard to make out from below, but with red and green warning lights nonetheless. Inspired, he muttered a short Haiku while staring at it.

"Harbinger of Death
Free this land from the evils
Seeking to sow fear"

With that, Hiro ran up the Pave Low's ramp and took one last look at the massive shape, eerily graceful in the night sky as it disappeared into the clouds once more. Soon it would be raining fire on the place. And the land would be freed.

*Since we're going PMT/MT/FT here, I'm going to be in the 'PMT transition' phase here, lots of MT and PMT shoved together.
^I seriously have no idea what I was trying to accomplish with the whole 'Secret Mission' thing.

Okay, USoR, my Admiral just called your President to tell everyone to leave the place immediately. I'm gonna do the bombing. If you don't want to let me do it any more, then you can call it off. BUT I MAY STILL DO IT ANYWAY HAHAHAHAHA IM A TRAITOR!!!!! Just kidding. Right now, I need USoR to get everyone to leave. Because, remember that USoR is the only one who knows about the bombers.

And I don't know about the Haiku. It's 12 AM, I'm tired and staying awake on the sugar rush from lots of root beers, so yeah.
GOKIGENYOU~

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:35 am

To: New Amarrian Fleets

These terrorists are not simple freedom fighters, they would rather do things alone and not have help.

To: All allied forces

Code Word Hammer's Dawn in active, I repeat Hammer's Dawn is active, request evacuating the base immediately, if you don't comply USoR precision strike bombs will be dropped right on top of your heads and we do not want that to happen at all.

The United Atlantic Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 pm

OOC : Ah yes this should be good! With the terrorists scattered and depleted, my squad will have to choose between fighting 4-5 nations, or finding a way to get an EVAC chopper in without it being blown up. This should be good. BTW my squad is in New Talon City in an apartment building, so to make it clear my squad isn't at the base.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:53 am

High Above the Terrorist Base
Unmarked Bomber
Type-2 Specific Ordnance Transport
Currently transporting: Laser Guided HEDP (High Explosive Deep Penetration) Anti-Geological Bomb

The bomber emerged from the cloud, heading for the next. The lasers were already trained on the base, all three bombs were armed and fueled. But this was taking too long. The other nations had not evacuated their forces yet, and the plane was beginning to run out of fuel.

"Command, we need to drop. We're running out of fuel up here."

"Negative. We don't need an international incident. Hold position."

"Yes, sir."

Terrorist Base

The five YAGR-4bs were really going all out; 22mm cannon fire tore through terrorist ranks and thinner buildings as AG rockets blasted the more armoured targets. The allied troops were still around, so the gunships couldn't shoot indiscriminately. Up above, the bomber doubled as an AWACS, painting targets with its powerful targeting computers and sending them to the gunships.
With the heavy walls of fire, no terrorist would try to escape the tunnels, and any who hid within the tunnels would be buried.

OOC: Waiting for the people to withdraw...
GOKIGENYOU~

The New Amarrian Fleets
Secretary

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Amarrian Fleets » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:34 am

To: The United Atlantic Regions Military command

Our inteligence service has indicated that you have troops on the ground in the USoR aiding the "terrorists". The Chrome Legion, enemies and oppressers of the Amarr people has landed in froce on the northern shores of the USoR's land mass and has begun to set up military staging bases to fight the terrorists and to attempt to seize land for them selves. We wish to stop this and to that end we are sending 200 military advisers and EW tech to aid the "terrorists" we would like to have our people meet with yours once they are on the ground in the USoR.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:40 am

To: Leader of New Amarrian Fleets

We already have enough help and if you attempt to interfere on either side you will be shot at by us immediately.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents