NATION

PASSWORD

Terror in the capital (open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:19 pm

OOC: Yep, all true to the prison's description. Good job on your post, Mizrand.

Tartarus' control room

"Ma'am, a group of unidentified commandos are infiltrating the facility. Should we engage them?" asked a female officer. Tisara shook her head. "Let them pass. Orders from the capital city was not to engage in any combative activities for the mean time", the Paladin answered. The officer nodded and turned to her microphone. "Eminence-One, orders from Knight-Paladin Alceraxis is not to engage them. Let them pass. Central over and out."

Somewhere in the prison

"The Atlanteans and Mizrandians are going to take Stone, I see," sighed a man clad in black robe.
"We are too late. The Commander would be furious if he hears of our failure." said another man, this time clad in a red robe. "He expects us to succeed, but with this... Anyway, is that Atlantean, Stone, that much important to us?" he asked.
"Yes. That one man is our biggest asset in order to make John Claw and the other nations succumb to our brotherhood." the black-clad man answered.
"But what special traits does Stone have? He's only a normal human!" complained the red-clad man.
"He may be the average Joe, but he has the potential to be "him"; at least what the Commander said. Anyway, let us go back to our base, we shouldn't keep our brothers and sisters waiting," ordered the black clad man
"As you wish."
The Imperial Union of Archonium
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Embassy Program - Territory of Andracor - Territory of Vericio
Factbook will be made ASAP
(PT/MT/PMT/FT depending on RP. Will always include a litttle bit of FanT)
Pro social democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, gun control, mixed economy, pro-choice, hetero but pro-LGBT rights. Also support and love cookies and brownies.
I'm a native Indonesian and a junior high school student. Sorry if I suck at English.
I'm proud of my nation, only corrupt and assfaced politicians ruins it and its image in the international community.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 pm

OOC: "Him", still have no idea what role it has for the story :P Oh yeah, after Stone's secured by you and Mizrand, would you go back to New Talon for some other actions?
Pro social democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, gun control, mixed economy, pro-choice, hetero but pro-LGBT rights. Also support and love cookies and brownies.
I'm a native Indonesian and a junior high school student. Sorry if I suck at English.
I'm proud of my nation, only corrupt and assfaced politicians ruins it and its image in the international community.

Mizrad
Senator

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 pm

OOC: I'm willing to help you guys against Claw but the whole concept of my military is heavily based off of the USMC so "No Man Gets Left Behind!" type deal usually occurs. Also I thought I did ok on the whole infil thing but ok. One qustion though:
Do you know exactly where I am or anything about the whole C4 thing?
"No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair" -George Patton
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Nosy little fucker aren't you?

The United Atlantic Region
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Clay had thought the Princess would actually think about the date offer, when below him came some rumbles. He thought he knew what it was, but he tried to pay it no mind. Clay just kept smiling at the Princess, wondering whether or not she would take the offer seriously. The ground below him had shifted, and the next thing he knew it was gone. He was staring at the Princess at first, but then all he saw was darkness. He was chained to the chair, so he had no mobility whats so ever. He fell, making a lot of noise while doing so.

Clay had expected for him to land on the floor beneath his cell, but that floor too, had been blown up. He continued to fall through the sky, his body still bound to the chair. His hands were behind his back, so he would probably crush it on impact.

'Holy shit!!!!' Clay screamed as he went though yet another floor. He spun in the air once, and now he was headed down straight first. He finally hit solid ground, but he fell on his knees, shattering them quickly. He groaned in pain, as he sat in the chair, still bound. One of Mizrad's troops had shot off the chains, and aided Clay up to his feet. Clay looked and saw his old pal Allen, and he produced a shaky smile.

'I would kiss you right now, you fucking guy!' Clay said happily, mobility in his legs kept to an absolute minimum.
Last edited by The United Atlantic Region on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:36 am

"Well that was... unexpected." chuckled Reman as he stood up. Arvallia giggled too, and fixed her hair which are messed up by the explosion. "Classic old school tactic. I really like that. Remember Beirut?" the princess asked. Reman laughed and shook his head. "Hahaha, yeah, I still remember that thing. Fuck, that Brit's -Price's- reaction as he fell through the ceiling was awesome," the turian answered. "W-wha- HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIAT WHAT THE HELL?!?! YOU WANKERS I'LL F- GODDAMN IT MY ARSE" Reman mimicked of what happened to his old British friend.

Arvallia chuckled in reply and proceeded to the hole created by the explosion. "Rem, cover my back. I'm going to discuss a thing or two with Stone's rescuers." the redhead said. Reman suddenly became nervous. "Eh, you're really going to do that? I mean-" And before Reman could complete his sentence, Arvallia already dropped through the gaping hole. Reman groaned in annoyance, and followed her in suit.

After a while, Reman and Arvallia finally found the rescuers and Stone. Ghillie suits, weapons more advanced than regular troops... Commandos. That they must be. And the patch... Ooh, Mizradian! The princess thought. She then proceeded to them, and tapped the shoulder of a soldier who seems to be the tail-watcher of the team. "Excuse me, may I speak with you and your friends for a while?" the princess asked behind the Mizradian soldier with a smile.

The soldier winced in shock, and screamed "HOLY SHIT" very loudly. His teammates then turned to Arvallia and the soldier, and pointed their rifles to the redhead, proceeding to shoot her. Arvallia then stepped back quickly, and held both of her hands up. "W-wait wait wait wait, I'm here for no harm! C-can't you just hear what I'm going to say to you?" the princess asked in panic. Then a man -probably the squad leader- held his hand up, gesturing his teammates to not to shoot.

Arvallia sighed in relief and began to talk. "I'm Arvallia Archonis, Crown Princess of Archonium. My father ordered me to capture him and take him here to be interrogated, but not for bad wills. We are asking him for his and his country's cooperation in order to bring John Claw down, that's all!"

After she said it, the men murmured, and by the look of it they seems to not trust the princess wholly. Arvallia facepalmed and groaned. "Listen, if you think I'm against you, thousands of security guards would already fight you, and your ships would be immediately destroyed!" Arvallia cried.

"You really think we don't know that you're here? We already know since a long time that the moment Stone's here someone is going to save him! We were prepared for your rescue! The guys who are in camo, do you think that's all of them? No! Up in the airs, UAV's are spying at you! On the ground, hidden cameras are surveilling you since you stepped on the facility's grounds! And behind you, 10 Imperial Guards are tailing you since your arrival at the island! If I wanted to be the antagonist here, they'd already killed you at first sight!" A few people then decloaked, appearing behind the enraged Crown Princess.

Arvallia then took a deep breath. "Please, trust me. I took Stone here only to make him and his country cooperate with mine's. We may have a strong military and lots of elite soldiers, but in an international operation like this cooperations are needed. Toishima alone is not enough! Please, I need Stone's and Atlantis' help to take Claw down. And if possible, your help too, Mizradians," the woman said. "So please, would you cooperate with us?"

To be continued

OOC: What a confusing post, I know. I'm fucking tired (had a taekwondo tournament few hours ago) and my head's so messed up. Please accept my apology for my crappy and mediocre writing skills.

The United Atlantic Region
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 am

Stone hadn't suspected for the Princess to jump down after him, it truly was not a woman's place to do so. Stone hadn't known that cloaking devices existed, but apparently in this part of the world it is. Stone was growing upset, and sent his hand to one of the soldiers waist. He sent out his pistol and walked shakily to the Princess. He grimaced, his knees hurting as he walked. He placed the gun to forehead of the princess, and placed his finger on the trigger. The cloaked guards and Reman had pulled their weapons and was ready to kill Stone.

Clay just looked into the Princess' eyes, his face full of grime and stone residue.
'You think this is a fucking game? You can't play superhero here, slut. You don't go flying down holes trying to be the hero, that shit will get you killed you arrogant bitch.' Stone said, the anger clearly being shone through his voice. Clay was tempted to blow her brains out right there, but that would ruin his edge. Instead he grabbed onto the Princess, and flipped her around so she would be face Reman, and pressed against him. Clay held the gun to her temple as he limped back.

'If anyone follows us, she gets a bullet to her cranium. Let us leave, and we won't have an international incident here. Once we're safe, we'll put her on a raft so she can float back to this piece of shit place.' Stone said angrily before turning to Reman. 'I won you stupid fuck. Let it go.' Clay had limped backwards and allowed Greene to lead themselves outside the prison.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:36 am

OOC: HOLD UP! I NEVER BLEW THE CHARGE WTF ARE YOU DOING!? Great RP lines though guys, save those but I never stated blowing the charge and I also stated my troops were unmarked. Did anyone even read my posts? No problem with your writing skills bro by the way. But if you had men following us you wouldn't you have stated it, correct? This is not a hate post but I seriously did NOT blow the charge. I stated that I saw your cloaked men and moved around them. I also stayed away from most of the emplacements you stated. In my mind I think I followed your instructions exactly. Oh and again, I DID NOT BLOW THE CHARGE. Sorry if this appears as hate though.
Last edited by Mizrad on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:49 pm

Mizrad wrote:OOC: HOLD UP! I NEVER BLEW THE CHARGE WTF ARE YOU DOING!? Great RP lines though guys, save those but I never stated blowing the charge and I also stated my troops were unmarked. Did anyone even read my posts? No problem with your writing skills bro by the way. But if you had men following us you wouldn't you have stated it, correct? This is not a hate post but I seriously did NOT blow the charge. I stated that I saw your cloaked men and moved around them. I also stayed away from most of the emplacements you stated. In my mind I think I followed your instructions exactly. Oh and again, I DID NOT BLOW THE CHARGE. Sorry if this appears as hate though.

OOC: Messed it up again, eh? Sorry mate :blush:

"My lady!" yelled the guards. "Are you alrig-" "I'm alright, really, I'm fuckin' alright," the woman chuckled. "Then she got out of Reman's embrace and fixed her hair and clothes. "Fuck, that guy's strong. He's second to you for throwing around redhead hotties," Arvallia teased Reman. The turian just sighed and stroked his head. "Damn, that was really unexpected," Reman sighed. "Really, this is the first and last time we will get friendly to prisoners. I'd already enough."

Arvallia laughed weakly and patted the turian's head. Then she turned to the guards, and gestured to all of them to come with her. "Alright guys, mission finished. R&R for you all," she told the Paladins. Then they bowed respectfully, and began to leave the area. Arvallia and Reman also left, heading for the princess' temporary quarters.

"Atlantis is a fucking no go, eh?" Reman asked. Arvallia then chuckled nervously, and swept a strand of hair which hanged on her forehead. "Yeah, it was an epic fail. But Mizrad..."

"You really think they'd help us?" the man asked worryingly, "I mean they assisted Atlantis-" "They're neutral. Believe me. If they decided to be our foes, wouldn't the guards lie on the ground dead?" the princess asked. "I mean, sure our guards are as tough as Master Chief or Gordon Freeman, but those Mizradians don't look that soft either."

Reman just nodded and continued to walk. As they arrived at Arvallia's living quarters, Tisara greeted them with a mischievous grin. "Failed, eh? Told you it wouldn't work," the female Paladin chuckled. Arvallia rolled her eyes and mouthed "shut the fuck up" to the woman.

"So, what're we going to do next?" the female Paladin asked. Arvallia then approached her desk, and turned her notebook on. "The Atlanteans are a no-go, but we might have a chance with the Mizradians," the Empire's heiress told her best friend. Tisara smiled and whistled. "Now this is interesting," Tisara chuckled, "Gotta to work with more hotties, hmm?"

Arvallia replied with a sigh. "Anyway, can you two go outside for a while?" Arvallia requested, "I need sometimes alone."
The two Paladins nodded, and exited the room. Arvallia then shifted her eyes to her notebook's screen, thinking what she should write. "Alright then, let's go." The princess then typed on her notebook's keyboard furiously.

To: The Mizradian Government
From: Arvallia Archonis, Crown Princess of the Imperial Union of Archonium
Encryption Level: Omega (TOP SECRET)

To the honoured government of Mizrad,
I see your military has sent some of its operatives to retrieve Captain Anthony Stone of the United Atlantic Regions. Normally people would be angry if one of their most important assets are stolen, but I decided to not to be furious with you.

As seen from your actions, you're probably neutral in all of these "Claw" and "Hawks" affairs. And that means you'd take requests from anybody. Us Archonians now really needed your help.

You see, not only "Hawks" are terrorizing the people now; an organization named the Ulciscarri Brotherhood is also assisting the Hawks.

If the Hawks were alone in this fight, we'd probably never request help from you or anyone else. But the Brotherhood is... Something that we cannot single-handedly defeat. The Brotherhood is the our only enemy that we are unable to subjugate.

And this will be it for today. I hope that you will this small letter of request. We would be very grateful if you will accept our request. Should you decline, well, it is your choice anyway.

May the thread of fates be on your side forever.
With utmost respect,

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm

OOC: Sorry to bust your balls bro I'm just really on edge lately.

IC:

The aging Captain Olivera of the MSS Hornetreceives the message through the computer terminal which shows up the front of the screen. The eyes of all the men in the "Tower" of the ship read the message carefully. Olivera then orders the radioman to send a message back. Which he does so immediately. The ship slowly circles throughout the area slicing through the water as the waves of the storm crashp against the hull.

Archonium,

The goverment of Mizrad will assist you in this undertaking of yours. If you are willing to release Captain Stone we would love to help you. Althouh that is not neccesary. As you can see our fleet is not only thereim but to make sure the flamhis war does not spread. But remember we re not here to mak allies. This meaning we will help you but don't think we will be doing much more than that. Thank you for your peaceful offer and further involvement will be considered.

- Rear Admiral Jackson Olivera, Mizradian Navy

OOC: Sorry for the short reply aswell.

Mizrad
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mizrad » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC: Is this being continued? If yes, I'm probably still gonna kill abuncha gaurds and continue the attack and what not.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents