NATION

PASSWORD

Terror in the capital (open/MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Amarrian Fleets
Secretary

Founded: Dec 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Amarrian Fleets » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:33 pm

To: Mr. Claw

Simply put, we don't care about you. You are terrorist and probably deserve to die. We are here to fight the Legion not help your cause, if you wish to fight the Legion you will need our help, but we will fight them no matter what.

The United Atlantic Region
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:50 pm

To : New Amarrian Fleets

My general has informed me that you are offering help. Well good, we need it. Right now we are bunkered down in an apartment. Send word to me if you are serious about this offer. Mind you, whoever you are, try any tricks, and i'll put a bullet through whoever reads this. Thanks.

-Clay Stone, New Talon City

United States of Raptors
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:56 pm

Old Hawk Alliance Main H.Q.

"Looks like I underestimated the New Amarrians," remarked John Claw as he looked at the letter," this may prove helpful."

To: New Amarrian Fleets

We sincerely redact our previous statement of not needing your help as my advisors have requested that I ask for your help.

To: New Amarrian Fleets

We do no know what makes you hate the Chrome Legion but for once can you please put aside your differences and help them help the USoR during this crisis?
The Archregimancy wrote:I only have one:

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Toishima
Senator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Toishima » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:04 am

With the bomber's flight time reduced to minutes, there was no other way.

"Dropping payload."

The massive plane jerked upwards as each of the three weapons fell from the bay, freeing the bird to soar to the heavens once more.

The first weapon fell to about half the distance tot he ground, already building up a considerable momentum. Then, the rockets fired, increasing the speed of the bomb to thousands of kilometers per hour. The other two did the same.

With deadly speed, each crashed into the ground, burying themselves deep underground in the base, drilling through the rocks and tunnels as they reached a fixed point 200m below the surface; where...

There was a muffled explosion, followed by slight tremors. The YAGR gunships immediately left the area backwards, continuously firing to keep the terrorists within the base. And then...

A fissure opened up, spewing forth tons of rocks and melted stone, streaked with the blood of hundreds of men unfortunate enough to have been in the tunnels at the time. A massive cavity was thus formed, and the surface of the base, with all of the buildings and the base entrance, began to tumble into the hole, which was easily 450m deep. The entire base was obliterated, including the tunnels, killing most, if not all, of the terrorists hiding within. For those who survived the blast, they had better had industrial-strength digging tools to unbury themselves from the tons of dirt and concrete that was once their base. It was now their tomb.

From afar, Hiro saw the chaos while sitting on the back of his Pave Low. Looking up into the sky, he silently thanked the angel of destruction that had once again saved countless lives. He never got a response, as the majestic black bird disappeared behind the clouds yet again...

OOC: Lots of alliteration, heh. Sorry if anyone had troops still in there; they should be dead now. And yeah, there's now a big hole where the base once was, it's up to USoR to do what he wants with it.
Call me Aki. My primary RP nation is Yamatai in Ordis. We are an MT region with an exciting constructed world. Join us. (Non Ordis version of Yamatai here)
GOKIGENYOU~
Singaporean Chinese Weeb who likes food, Japan, food, J-Pop, military stuff and Japanese food.
Ex military. Female. Otaku. Idol Wota. Physically incapable of writing posts shorter than 1,000 words.
This user supports the use of mechs, mecha and other legged machines in PMT and FT settings, and will use them.
Record word count for a single unbroken writing session: 27,154 words
Current flag is my Kami Oshi, Sato Masaki (Info here!).

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:28 am

Terrorist Base, Underground
"Ah, damn it" yelled Xivarius. "Belphegor Squad, retreat! Toishima is going to blow this damned base away!" Everyone gasped. "Holy shit, what?" asked Liencourt. "But they know we're here!" she screeched. "Intelligence said that they're going to wait till everyone's evacuated. A dropship from the Air Force will get us out" the Major said. "All right, everyone fall back! Ignore the terrorists, prioritize our escape!" he ordered. Everyone took the order, and ran as quickly as they can to the nearest exit. "W-wait, where are we going now?!" asked Liencourt. "The fucking entrance is too damn far from here and-" "Shut up Narcissa! I know a way!" replied Fujikami. "Follow me!"

Then everyone followed Fujikami and ran and ran and ran until they finally reached a door with an "EMERGENCY EXIT" sign above it. "Come on! The door'll probably lead to the top!" he yelled. After entering the door and descending a few stairways, the squad finally reached the outside world again.

Terrorist Base, Outside
"What the hell?! Outside's even more tangos!" complained Hendriksson. "Urusai!" growled Fujikami. "Stop complaining and just shoot those bastards!" the Lieutenant ordered whilst slicing his enemies with his wakizashi. Hendriksson grumbled. "Whatever you say, Tetsuya". He then took out his battle rifle and began to shoot the terrorists one by one.

Minutes went on, and terrorists still came out of nowhere. "Major, where the fuck is the Air Force rescue team?!" asked Liencourt. Xivarius shook his head ferociously. "The hell I'm supossed to know it?! The IRIS said they'll come to retrieve us, but they didn't-" Xivarius was cut off when a missile was killing tens of Hawks.
"Mother- what the hell was that?" asked Viltras. Then she looked to her back, revealing a silver D795-HTC dropship. "W-wait, silver? Air Force's aircrafts are always coloured grey-red... No way, the Imperial Guards?" asked Viltras astonished. "Paladins are here..." said Xivarius silently.

Then the dropship's troop bay opened, revealing a man clad in black-golden Paladin robe. "Belphegor, hang in there!" the man shouted. "Run here as fast as you can! I'll handle the tangos!" Then the 13 soldiers ran to the dropship as fast their body can handle, whilst the Imperial Guard was shooting the tangos with a Heavy Machine Gun down. Then one by one, members of the Belphegor squad reached the dropship with Fujikami coming last. "Wait for me!" he cried. "Come on Tetsuya, you can do it!" screamed the Imperial Guard. Fujikami then jumped to the dropship, and as he reached there his hand was pulled by the Imperial Guard.

"Gotcha, buddy!" the mysterious man said. Fujikami then stood up, and proceeded to shake the guard's hand. "Well, thank you, uh..." he said, wanting the man to reveal his name. The Imperial Guard chuckled. "You really forgot your own best friend, Tetsu-kun?" the man asked. Then he took of his hood and mask, revealing the face of a turian with golden facemarks. "Come on, all of you really forget me?" he complained.
The whole squad gawked at the presence of this man, and Liencourt even let out a small squeak. "Reman?!" the whole squad asked simultaneously.

To be continued...
The Imperial Union of Archonium
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Embassy Program - Territory of Andracor - Territory of Vericio
Factbook will be made ASAP
(PT/MT/PMT/FT depending on RP. Will always include a litttle bit of FanT)
Pro social democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, gun control, mixed economy, pro-choice, hetero but pro-LGBT rights. Also support and love cookies and brownies.
I'm a native Indonesian and a junior high school student. Sorry if I suck at English.
I'm proud of my nation, only corrupt and assfaced politicians ruins it and its image in the international community.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

OOC: Oh no, I posted too late. Damn it. But can my squad be not decimated? Let's pretend they escaped... 10 minutes before the explosion? I wrote my post long before Toishima's post, but my intestines are in their scumbag mode today. Exception for me, this one time?
Pro social democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, gun control, mixed economy, pro-choice, hetero but pro-LGBT rights. Also support and love cookies and brownies.
I'm a native Indonesian and a junior high school student. Sorry if I suck at English.
I'm proud of my nation, only corrupt and assfaced politicians ruins it and its image in the international community.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 am

Television broadcast had covered the blast at the terrorist base. They said the building was bombarded with explosives, and the death toll was reaching high into the two hundreds. Captain Stone and his crew of ten sat around the television set, quiet and grim. Captain Stone wiped his brow.We were JUST there, Captain Stone thought, We could've been killed, just like the rest of them. With the terrorist gone, and his team in an apartment building in New Talon, there was nothing else to do. Captain Stone got up, and rubbed his hand through his hair. Normally dirt would have fallen out, but thankfully they all grabbed showers.

'Alright, folks, we're pulling out of New Talon, and out of this fucking country.' Captain Stone said, reaching to his waist to pull out his walkie. He pressed the button, and relayed a message to his homeland.
'Operation Takeover is a no go, I repeat, a no go. We're unable to secure the USoR for ourselves, the terrorist have been decimated. Requesting IMMEDIATE EVAC pronto.' Captain Stone spoke into the walkie-talkie before clipping it to his waist. He picked up his SCAR-H before looking to his crew.
'Guys, we came here to take USoR for ourselves. The plan was shady from the start, and we were supposed to backstab those pricks anyway. Lets get the fuck out of here.' Captain Stone said. His crew hustled out of the apartment building, and towards the two SUVs they had occupied. New Talon City was in shambles. Word of the terrorist base being hit spread rapidly. Things from celebrations to mourning were found throughout the streets. Stone's crew huddled into their respective vehicles, and tore off.

During the drive, everyone was silent. It was clear to them that they had just escaped death, narrowly. If Stone had ordered them to stay and control the base, they would've been killed by whatever was raining hell on them. Only one thing was clear, they HAD to get out of this country.

OOC: I'd like to get stopped by some nation for a little fire fight. Right now my team is headed to their EVAC spot from where they first landed. So if you want to pull us over and get into a fight, go ahead!

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:32 am

Toishima Peacekeeping Forces Roadblock/Artillery Emplacement-04

On one of the major roadways in New Talon City sat the Toishiman MLRS vehicle in all of its glory. Surrounded by electronically lighted cones and sandbags, as well as two squads of Imperial Army troops and a heavy machine gun, this particular vehicle had been effective in keeping the terrorists from effectively attacking the city from this road. Two of the local police cars as well as a heavy dirt-filled dumpster provided the necessary bottleneck needed to stop every passing vehicle for inspection by the police officers on hand. The Imperial Army troops were on hand for security purposes only, and did know how to inspect the vehicles or speak more than the required level of English for basic communication.

Just then, three SUVs appeared in the distance. Raising his megaphone, the commanding officer yelled at them as two other soldiers waved red glowsticks and lightsticks.

"Teishi! Teishi! Stop vehicle please!"

Remains of the terrorist base

"I've got something. Looks like survivors."

The YAGR-4b hovered over the pit, the gunner in the bottom cupola surveying for any survivors. There were none on the ground. In the air, though...

As the boxy silver aircraft began gaining altitude, the pilots saw it as well. One of the shortcomings of the admittedly awkward cockpit design meant that the gunner was unable to physically interact with the pilots, and what the pilots saw was different from the gunner. Add in the fact that the copilot also had control of the weapons and one would be scratching their head in confusion as to why the gunner and his terrible bottom cupola was even needed.

"Forty degrees east. Interception mode."

"Yokai."

The pilot expertly pivoted the jet engines 90 degrees forward, while still remaining in the air. Such a maneuver always carried the danger of causing the aircraft to plummet to the ground. The aircraft, jet engines now facing backwards, moved with the speed of a propeller fighter. But it was still much faster than a traditional gunship.

Nearing the unknown vehicle, the gunner turned on the powerful searchlights and began arming the 20mm guns and remaining rockets. The copilot began trying to radio the unidentified aircraft on all frequencies, while simultaneously mobilising the others in the squadron to their position.

"Silver colour plane, please identify. Or else we shoot down."
Last edited by Toishima on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Aki. My primary RP nation is Yamatai in Ordis. We are an MT region with an exciting constructed world. Join us. (Non Ordis version of Yamatai here)
GOKIGENYOU~
Singaporean Chinese Weeb who likes food, Japan, food, J-Pop, military stuff and Japanese food.
Ex military. Female. Otaku. Idol Wota. Physically incapable of writing posts shorter than 1,000 words.
This user supports the use of mechs, mecha and other legged machines in PMT and FT settings, and will use them.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 am

The United Atlantic Region wrote:
Television broadcast had covered the blast at the terrorist base. They said the building was bombarded with explosives, and the death toll was reaching high into the two hundreds. Captain Stone and his crew of ten sat around the television set, quiet and grim. Captain Stone wiped his brow.We were JUST there, Captain Stone thought, We could've been killed, just like the rest of them. With the terrorist gone, and his team in an apartment building in New Talon, there was nothing else to do. Captain Stone got up, and rubbed his hand through his hair. Normally dirt would have fallen out, but thankfully they all grabbed showers.

'Alright, folks, we're pulling out of New Talon, and out of this fucking country.' Captain Stone said, reaching to his waist to pull out his walkie. He pressed the button, and relayed a message to his homeland.
'Operation Takeover is a no go, I repeat, a no go. We're unable to secure the USoR for ourselves, the terrorist have been decimated. Requesting IMMEDIATE EVAC pronto.' Captain Stone spoke into the walkie-talkie before clipping it to his waist. He picked up his SCAR-H before looking to his crew.
'Guys, we came here to take USoR for ourselves. The plan was shady from the start, and we were supposed to backstab those pricks anyway. Lets get the fuck out of here.' Captain Stone said. His crew hustled out of the apartment building, and towards the two SUVs they had occupied. New Talon City was in shambles. Word of the terrorist base being hit spread rapidly. Things from celebrations to mourning were found throughout the streets. Stone's crew huddled into their respective vehicles, and tore off.

During the drive, everyone was silent. It was clear to them that they had just escaped death, narrowly. If Stone had ordered them to stay and control the base, they would've been killed by whatever was raining hell on them. Only one thing was clear, they HAD to get out of this country.

OOC: I'd like to get stopped by some nation for a little fire fight. Right now my team is headed to their EVAC spot from where they first landed. So if you want to pull us over and get into a fight, go ahead!

OOC: Alright, challenge accepted!

In a safehouse, somewhere in New Talon City
"So you were sent here to assist us?" asked Xivarius. Reman nodded "Yes, but it seems I was a little bit late" the turian said with a chuckle. "I see" said the middle-aged Major. "You're the only one who the Emperor sent?" asked Liencourt. Reman shrugged "No idea, but I think not. I saw a lot of dossiers on Ceyran's table, and all of the are titled as "Raptor". So yeah, I'm probably not the only one" Reman replied. The others nodded.
"But that a Paladin is sent, damn, the Emperor is really taking this seriously, eh?" asked Hendriksson. Reman nodded "Yeah. Don't know why, but I think he somehow despised John Claw. For a personal reason, I guess" he said. "Ah, the Hawk's leader, no? I heard he fought the Emperor at one point back then. Killed one of the Emperor's squadmate when he was still in Omega" told Xivarius. Reman just nodded.

The squad continued to do their things peacefully, until Corporal Prabhunan interrupted. "M-Major, come here a sec!" he pleaded. Xivarius went to his spot "What's wrong, Prab?" he asked the Indian. "Those SUV's... They are the unknown guys who shot at Fujikami from the base back then!" Prabhunan said. Xivarius eyes went wide, and took Prabhunan's binocular. "W-what the... They are-" "The Atlanteans. They are from the United Atlantic Regions" Reman interrupted. "I was here to assist you, but my main objective is to prevent them to assist Claw" Reman told the Major. "Xivarius, since we've got a full squad and vehicles, let's get to them before it's too late" he said. Xivarius nodded "Ah, it seems the Toishiman are stopping those Atlanteans. Spirits bless them and their nation" Xivarius said. He then turned to the others. "Alright kids, another enemy inbound! And this time they're from a country called as the United Atlantic Regions!" he told the squad.

"They were the ones who shot Tetsuya's left foot, and we're going to pay it back to them. But not only that, Reman's also ordered by the Emperor to stop those guys" he said. "Alright Belphegor squad, let's roll!". The squad members readied themselves, then headed to the armoured car which were supplied by the Air Force. They then headed to Toishiman checkpoint where the Atlanteans were held, to help the Toishiman stopping the terrorist helpers.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 am

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"
Sergeant Connors exclaimed, his grip on the wheel getting tighter from each F-bomb he dropped. Captain Stone knew full well what he was talking about. Stone wasn't a fool, and he knew when an ambush was coming on, and when it wasn't. They picked up a tail by some sort of helicopter, unidentified to them, and they recently just lost them. Now they headed for a well-armed road block.

"Whats the play, Cap?" Sergeant Connors asked, forcing the vehicle to slow down to a complete stop. Stone had had his eyes closed ever since the helicopter was spotted. How could he get them out of this? Theres no way they could trick them. He came to one solution. He had to punch right through them, guns blazing.
"Alright, folks, gear up. Time to kill some of these fucking mistakes and get home. Lock and load, we're about to go straight into a fire fight," Captain Stone said, pulling his bullet proof vest tighter, and arming his weapon skill fully, "Thomas, alert Lieutenant Lopez in car 2 about our plan, let her inform car 3."

Captain Stone's heart was racing, excitement, anticipation, and amazement had suddenly welled up inside him. Never fear. He never feared. He let in his team and the one behind his vehicle on the plan, and planned for it to be executed immediately. Sergeant Connors picked up speed, the roadblock three football fields away. While picking up speed, Captain Stone and all but two of his crew jumped out of the speeding vehicle. Vehicles number 2 & 3 stopped their SUVs far back, in order to cover the rear and to advance slowly. Captain Stone recovered from the jump, and watched as Sergeant Connors and Private Jones headed to their probable doom.

Sergeant Connors was about 30 yards away from the roadblock, when he drew the E-Brake, and spun the car in a 180. Private Jones, who was in the trunk, had opened the trunk door at a perfect time, and began firing one well placed round at a time. He shot two uniformed police officer, before letting go of his weapon, which was on a sling around his neck, and cleared the backseat and headed out the door. Sergeant Connors stayed at the front of the SUV, using its large metal to provide cover. Connors began firing full automatic, while Jones joined him and did the opposite. Captain Stone and the rest of his crew advanced, firing from a distance as well. The roadblock was rained on, fire coming from ten different weapons and five different directions.

Civilian vehicles behind them halted in protest, and the drivers ran back towards the city before they could be done harm.

OOC: lets do this!! :clap: Edited the bolding 3 times.
Last edited by The United Atlantic Region on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 am

OOC: So someone's emperor hates John Claw? Sounds good to me. Guys, That was not their main H.Q.

IC:

New Talon City

A USoR Marine Transport chopper flew into the city after an explosion in the Department of Defense building started a fire.

"They hit the damn Department of Defense," remarked a Marine as the USoR Onyx special forces team shuffled behind him, "I sure as hell hope the Minister of Defense is ok."

"He will be," replied the special forces team leader as he looked out the window, "that is when we are done with what we have to do, htough the Undersecretary is now on my shit list as he should have called security, we have intel on who is in the terrorist organization and the undersecretary is one of the few who has that information to check."
Last edited by United States of Raptors on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

That most people in NSG actually know that much about history/archaeology in the first place.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 am

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"
Sergeant Connors exclaimed, his grip on the wheel getting tighter from each F-bomb he dropped. Captain Stone knew full well what he was talking about. Stone wasn't a fool, and he knew when an ambush was coming on, and when it wasn't. They picked up a tail by some sort of helicopter, unidentified to them, and they recently just lost them. Now they headed for a well-armed road block.

"Whats the play, Cap?" Sergeant Connors asked, forcing the vehicle to slow down to a complete stop. Stone had had his eyes closed ever since the helicopter was spotted. How could he get them out of this? Theres no way they could trick them. He came to one solution. He had to punch right through them, guns blazing.
"Alright, folks, gear up. Time to kill some of these fucking mistakes and get home. Lock and load, we're about to go straight into a fire fight," Captain Stone said, pulling his bullet proof vest tighter, and arming his weapon skill fully, "Thomas, alert Lieutenant Lopez in car 2 about our plan, let her inform car 3."

Captain Stone's heart was racing, excitement, anticipation, and amazement had suddenly welled up inside him. Never fear. He never feared. He let in his team and the one behind his vehicle on the plan, and planned for it to be executed immediately. Sergeant Connors picked up speed, the roadblock three football fields away. While picking up speed, Captain Stone and all but two of his crew jumped out of the speeding vehicle. Vehicles number 2 & 3 stopped their SUVs far back, in order to cover the rear and to advance slowly. Captain Stone recovered from the jump, and watched as Sergeant Connors and Private Jones headed to their probable doom.

Sergeant Connors was about 30 yards away from the roadblock, when he drew the E-Brake, and spun the car in a 180. Private Jones, who was in the trunk, had opened the trunk door at a perfect time, and began firing one well placed round at a time. He shot two uniformed police officer, before letting go of his weapon, which was on a sling around his neck, and cleared the backseat and headed out the door. Sergeant Connors stayed at the front of the SUV, using its large metal to provide cover. Connors began firing full automatic, while Jones joined him and did the opposite. Captain Stone and the rest of his crew advanced, firing from a distance as well. The roadblock was rained on, fire coming from ten different weapons and five different directions.

Civilian vehicles behind them halted in protest, and the drivers ran back towards the city before they could be done harm.

OOC: lets do this!! :clap: Edited the bolding 3 times.

"Alright kids, fucking listen!" yelled Xivarius loudly "Prabhunan, Sinclair, Henriksson, you go out of your car and snipe the guys at the SUV on the left! Don't come forward, and provide as much as supporting fire as you can!" he ordered to the three snipers. "And Assoukrou, Norvatium and Shaie, you also exit your car and take out the guys at the SUV on the right! Your weapons and armors are the strongest, so the chance of those assholes being dead are 98%" he ordered. "Take cover behind the abandoned cars, by the way. Everyone else whose name were not said, stay at the car and come with me to the roadblock!" the Major ordered.

Then halfway to the roadblock, the three snipers stopped their car, exited and took cover behind it. They sniped the troopers at the SUV on the left flank, and they were killed quickly. "Guys on the left-flank SUV cleared, Major!" said Sinclair. Xivarius laughed "Good job sniper team! Now what's your situation berserker team?" the Major asked the other three troopers who were fighting against the right-flank SUV. "Right-flank SUV got damned weapons! Their armors are pretty good too and- HOLY SHIT RPG!" yelled Assoukrou. Liencourt then gasped loudly "ASSOUKROU, WHAT'S YOUR STATUS?!? DO YOU CO-" "I'm fine! Only, dusts are coming into my eyes... Damn it- Oh, Norvatium said that he took 2 of them down" Assoukrou said. "Three to go, that is. Now catch the other SUV!" Assoukrou ordered. Liencourt just grumbled.

After a while, they were at least 25 metres from the roadblock, and they must stop their vehicle because of the heavy fire they've got from the Atlanteans. "Shit! Get out of the LAAV, all of you!" ordered Reman. All of them got out safely, and hid behind the LAAV. "Viltras, shoot the two guys with the grenadier M16s" the turian ordered. "Now!"

Then she proceeded to shoot the foot-soldier with her more advanced MX438-SFC battle rifle, and the trooper quickly lost his life after being shot on his head. "Alright, now let's go! Don't let them go!" yelled Xivarius. The team then advanced, until Viltras' right leg was shot. "ARGH!!!" she cried. "Cellani!" shouted Liencourt. She then dragged Viltras behind an abandoned SUV, and began to tend her leg. "Hang in there, Celli! I'll get you fixed. And you guys", she pointed to the remaining five "go catch those fucking Atlanteans, and bring them down! I'll be alright here!" she said. The men nodded. "You heard what the Queen said, let's go!" ordered Fujikami.

Above New Talon's Airspace
Meanwhile on the skies of New Talon City, an Archonian Air Force SRG-550 stealth gunship is scouting the area surrounding the firefights between the troops of Archonium, United Atlantic Regions and Toishima.

"Ashbrink Three, do you have visual on the target?"
"Yes, we have full visual and are ready to engage. Permission to open fire, Command?"
"Yes-wait, negative Ashbrink Three. Do not engage the Atlantean ground forces, I repeat, do not engage Atlantean the ground forces. Do you copy?"
"Copy that, but why the hell not?"
"We have Xivarius' squad, the Angel of Death and our potential Toishiman allies down there. Do not engage until we or the Angel of Death are giving you the signal."
"Copy that, Command. We'll wait for it."
"Roger that, Ashbrink Three. Good luck to you and your team till then."
"Appreciate it, Command."

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:20 am

Before they knew it, Private Mike Russell's blood spattered to the ground, and his body went limp. Captain Stone took his eyes off the roadblock for a moment, to watch one of his squad drop dead.

"Contact rear! Hit the deck!" Captain Stone shouted out. His whole squad of ten fell to the ground, their weapons aimed to the roadblock and the unknown assailants from the rear. Mike was dead, and the enemy was gaining on them. Stone didn't know what else to do.

"In the SUVs, now! Go! Go! Go!" Stone shouted as he rose to a crouch, his head low to avoid fire from both sides. He went to Mike and grabbed his corpse, pulling him towards the SUV. Captain Stone shuffled into the SUV, and his squad did the same. They shuffled into two separate vehicles, five in one, four in the other. Sergeant Connors drove the vehicle of five, while Stone pushed the second.

"Pull out! Heads low!" Captain Stone shouted, bullets flying every which direction. Connors drove fast from the roadblock, in the direction of Archonium soldiers. Connors noticed someone had been hit, and explosive damage was done around there. Nonetheless, they were getting the fuck out of there. Connors kept his head low, and sped through the Archonium attacks, and Stone did the same. Private Jones Had his upper body out the backseat window, firing shots at Archonium soldiers. Stone turned the corner to get off the bridge, and followed Connors into the heart of New Talon.

Once the squad of now nine reached three blocks away, they hastily switched vehicles. Connors drove a Dodge Caravan 2013, and Stone drove an ordinary VW. By changing their vehicles, their enemies wouldn't know immediately where they were. They drove.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Roadblock

"And why haven't we done anything yet?! I want someone after those! Get command to track them via satellite!"

The commander was raging. One man lay dead, two of his men were injured and the MLRS suffered a cracked headlight, and that was it. And the unknown SUVs were rushing away from his position. Grabbing a rifle, he pulled another man with him.

The two SUV-style police cars were commandeered by four Imperial Army troops each. Tearing down the road and swerving past several civilian vehicles that either were abandoned or contained citizens huddling in fear. Reaching about three blocks away, they came upon the SUVs...

Now completely empty.

Punching the armoured vehicles in anger, he screamed both in pain and anguish.

"Baka!"

Imperial Army Peacekeeping Forces Secondary Roadblock

Behind every turtle's shell is a softened underbelly. Not so, if the defenders happened to be from the Empire of Toishima. For every major roadblock was a second one further back. While rather inefficient, it had worked thus far. Of course, due to manpower and supply shortages, only one squad was posted here, along with portable plastic barriers and a machine gun-armed military utility vehicle. The majority of the staff here were merely police officers. Also of note was a YAGR-4b VTOL gunship sitting by the side of the road. The pilots were lazing around by the landing gear, chatting with some female Army officers from the roadblock.

Now, the roadblock was along one of the roads leading away from the main road, as it had the most traffic, seeing as the main road led to a longer route. At the junction just adjacent to the main road, a VW and a futuristic-looking car suddenly drove into the capital, out of place amongst the myriads of vehicles trying to escape the capital. The officer shook his head. Youngsters; no idea what they were doing.
GOKIGENYOU~

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:39 pm

USoR Department of Defense, New Talon City

The Undersecretary of Defense awoke to a USoR Special forces team and the Minister of Defense pointing their weapons at him.

"Traitor," commented the Minister of Defense as the Undersecretary of Defense surrendered, "lets just hope that you have a good reason for this."

"I did," replied the Undersecretary of Defense as the special forces team put handcuffs tightly around his wrists, "my wife and son were kidnapped and the Old Hawk Alliance forced me to betray my country or they would die, they forced me to keep quiet."

USoR National News Broadcast

In a surprising twist the USoR has placed the Undersecretary of Defense under arrest for treason and time will tell if the Undersecretary proves to be friend or foe. The Undersecretary's defense for what he did is that he was forced to betray the USoR or his family would be killed.

Old Hawk Alliance Main H.Q. just outside of Old Talon City

"Well," remarked John Claw as he watched the news, "there goes one mole, make sure the chopper transporting him never makes it."

"Yes sir," replied Ben Talon as he picked up a phone, "telling the nearest team to be ready."

OOC: Ben Talon is not related to Admiral John Talon despite the same last name. The surname Talon is actually quite common in the USoR.

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:51 pm

OOC: Hey, USoR, mind if I control your police officers? As in the ones at the roadblocks, and maybe some interception units as well.
GOKIGENYOU~

United States of Raptors
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Raptors » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Toishima wrote:OOC: Hey, USoR, mind if I control your police officers? As in the ones at the roadblocks, and maybe some interception units as well.

OOC: Sure

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:32 am

Before they knew it, Private Mike Russell's blood spattered to the ground, and his body went limp. Captain Stone took his eyes off the roadblock for a moment, to watch one of his squad drop dead.

"Contact rear! Hit the deck!" Captain Stone shouted out. His whole squad of ten fell to the ground, their weapons aimed to the roadblock and the unknown assailants from the rear. Mike was dead, and the enemy was gaining on them. Stone didn't know what else to do.

"In the SUVs, now! Go! Go! Go!" Stone shouted as he rose to a crouch, his head low to avoid fire from both sides. He went to Mike and grabbed his corpse, pulling him towards the SUV. Captain Stone shuffled into the SUV, and his squad did the same. They shuffled into two separate vehicles, five in one, four in the other. Sergeant Connors drove the vehicle of five, while Stone pushed the second.

"Pull out! Heads low!" Captain Stone shouted, bullets flying every which direction. Connors drove fast from the roadblock, in the direction of Archonium soldiers. Connors noticed someone had been hit, and explosive damage was done around there. Nonetheless, they were getting the fuck out of there. Connors kept his head low, and sped through the Archonium attacks, and Stone did the same. Private Jones Had his upper body out the backseat window, firing shots at Archonium soldiers. Stone turned the corner to get off the bridge, and followed Connors into the heart of New Talon.

Once the squad of now nine reached three blocks away, they hastily switched vehicles. Connors drove a Dodge Caravan 2013, and Stone drove an ordinary VW. By changing their vehicles, their enemies wouldn't know immediately where they were. They drove.

Abone New Talon City's Airspace
"Uh, operator, why the hell are your eyes so fucking tense, over?"
"The Atlanteans are escaping with civvies vehicle. They thought that they can fool Belphegor Squad and the Angel of Death with that."
"I see. Then tag the Atlantean vehicles, and upload the coordinates to their NAV system."
"Copy that, Commander. Belphegor One, this is Ashbrink Three, Atlantean Tangos are escaping with civilian vehicle's to the city's centre, a Dodge Caravan and a VW specifically. Uploading their coordinates to your NAV system. Good luck out there, Ashbrink Three out."

On New Talon's Roadways
"Roger that, Ashbrink Three. Thank you, gotta love ya for that" said Xivarius. Then he turned to his squad and sighed "Sinclair, Shaie, Prabhunan, take Norvatium to the nearest hospital. I'll pay for the fees. Everyone else with me" the Major ordered. Everyone nodded, and the three who were ordered to go to the hospital took an abandoned car and drove away. The others got back to their LAV's and headed to the centre of New Talon City.

"What's the car they're driving, by the way?" asked Fujikami. "Dodge Caravan and a Volkswagen, at least what Ashbrink said" Xivarius replied. Fujikami and the other nodded.

Moments later, in New Talon City's Centre
"OH HOLY SHIT JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?" screamed Reman. "THIS IS JUST LIKE FUCKING MEXICO CITY, OR EVEN WOR-!" "OH JUST SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP YOU PUSSYFACE!" yelled Liencourt. "Ugh, that cursed Ashbrink Three... He said that there were traffic in the city, but can't he be more specific? I mean, this is even worse than Mexico City or Jakarta, just like what Reman said!" complained the female Captain. Everyone in the LAV grumbled in agreement.

After 20 minutes, the squad's LAV finally got out from the traffic jam. "That was damned long for the spaghetti monster's sake" sighed Reman. "Man, I hope the Atlanteans aren't too far from here" the turian said with concern. Fujikami patted his back "No problem, Rem. They ain't too far from us; check your NAV" told the Japanese-Archonian. Then Reman checked his smartphone and sighed in relief. "Thank the spirits. Now hopefully we will catch up on them as quick as possible."

Then they turned right on an intersection, closing in to the vehicles of the Atlanteans. But what the Archonians don't know is that someone else is tailing them too.

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 am

OOC: By the way Raptor, can I add new guys again? I already have the Belphegor Squad and Reman as characters, but I also want to add someone who's not a good guy; this time I want to add bad guys, to add some intensity. It'll probably be a terrorist squad who's helping Claw in his rebellion. Can I?

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:32 am

Listen to this while reading this post.

Captain Stone drove like a mad man. He noticed the car tailing him, and he had no other place to go, or ideas suddenly popping up. Lieutenant Ellie Lopez sat next to his, her assault rifle held close to her chest. She looked over to him, and him to her. Lieutenant Lopez knew full well what Stone was thinking, and she didn't want anything to do with it.

"I love you, Ell. Always have." Stone said, using one of his hands to adjust the strap on his weapon, the other steering the vehicle. Ellie Lopez looked at her CO, tears welling up in her eyes. For so long they've loved each other, but their home lives pulled them apart. She leaned over the E-Brake, and kissed Stone quickly. When she pulled away, Captain Stone had a smile on his face, ready for what comes next.

"Give 'em hell, marine." Lieutenant Ellie Lopez shouted, grabbing the wheel while Captain Stone pushed open the drivers door. Stone looked to his team, and Ellie, before falling out of the moving vehicle. Captain Stone went into the perfect roll to avoid damage, and got up quickly. Lieutenant Lopez jumped into the drivers seat, and tore off down the road.

Captain Stone aimed his SCAR-H at the vehicles approaching, and let off uncontrolled rounds. The bullets hit the Archonium windshield, but Stone wasn't sure if they had connected. With his bullets depleted, Stone dropped his SCAR-H, and went to his knees. He hoped the enemy would stop, and take him prisoner, rather than run him over. He took out a cell-phone, and pushed the CALL button. Once he did so, he shoved the phone into his boot, unseen to the naked eye. He put both hands in the air, in full surrender. Stone readied himself mentally for the beating that could come.

Inside the vehicle.

Ellie Lopez had begun to cry hysterically. Captain Stone surrendering was visible in her rear view mirrors. She followed Sergeant Connors to a busy shopping centre, and they exited their vehicles hastily. They ran into the jam packed shopping center, running through the area with their weapons ready. They climbed the steps to get roof access. The building would be ten stories high (I guess). At the top of the steps, the busted through the door to the roof.

"Stone stayed back! FUCK." One of the soldiers said, once they were secure on the roof. Ellie was a mess. She sat down, crying her eyes out, looking up to the night sky.

"It'll be morning soon," Ellie said, wiping her eyes, trying to pull it together, "We need to get the fuck out of this shithole."

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Jet engines screaming, the YAGR-4b gunship descended on the road. There were too many damned civilians, they couldn't blast the Atlanteans. Hovering just above the ground, the gunship blocked the entire street, holding up traffic for blocks. Horns and yells died down when the 20mm let off a single shot for crowd control.

The Archonians had the single Atlantean under control, but the other vehicles were now gone to the Toishiman eyes.

From every direction came police vehicles to block off the entire center, worsening the traffic problem tenfold, while a second YAGR-4b hovered over the sea of cars, routinely descending close to the ground for the gunner to literally look into each suspected vehicle.

Now they just had to find the Atlanteans.

OOC: ...who aren't even there. Hah, nice one. Once again, posting from phone. Keh.
Last edited by Toishima on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
GOKIGENYOU~

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Atlantic Region » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:17 am

Toishima wrote:Jet engines screaming, the YAGR-4b gunship descended on the road. There were too many damned civilians, they couldn't blast the Atlanteans. Hovering just above the ground, the gunship blocked the entire street, holding up traffic for blocks. Horns and yells died down when the 20mm let off a single shot for crowd control.

The Archonians had the single Atlantean under control, but the other vehicles were now gone to the Toishiman eyes.

From every direction came police vehicles to block off the entire center, worsening the traffic problem tenfold, while a second YAGR-4b hovered over the sea of cars, routinely descending close to the ground for the gunner to literally look into each suspected vehicle.

Now they just had to find the Atlanteans.

OOC: ...who aren't even there. Hah, nice one. Once again, posting from phone. Keh.

OOC: <333333

Toishima
Senator

Postby Toishima » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:18 am

OOC: Okay, I'm back at my computer, time for a better post.

New Talon City Center

Horns blared, people were yelling and more than one piece of trash ricocheted off the gunship's armoured frame. Yet it refused to budge. They were in here somewhere, but where? The rest of the city center was blockaded by police officers, while the other gunship hovered over the cars and shone powerful searchlights all over, unintentionally blinding a few drivers for several minutes. No doubt the USoR government would be receiving a lot of angry letters the next day as some drivers exited their cars and began calling lawyers and family members angrily. Some children were seen peeing on the road, covered by their parents.

Finally, after two hours, something happened. The flying gunship turned to search the next group of cars, when suddenly, a powerful laser pointer hit the gunner in the eye. Looking at the culprit, a teenager standing on his parent's red sedan, the gunner saw what he was trying to say. At the side of the road, in the most inconspicuous area possible, was the Volkswagen and the Dodge Caravan. And the doors were wide open and empty.

The police officers moved in, manually checking every car to speed up the process. Why they didn't do so earlier was not important. Every time a riot appeared to be forming, a 20mm shot managed to silence the crowd. A few hours later, with drivers and passengers all asleep in their cars and the moon high in the sky, the traffic was finally allowed to move again. The nearby buildings, including a 10-story shopping center that had long closed, were locked down by the police as the streets rapidly cleared, followed by yet another blockade to prevent anyone from entering or leaving the city center. Such an arrangement would have been catastrophic if it were in the day, but at night, traffic was not as heavy due to the earlier events and the fact that it was, well, night.

The gunships gained altitude as police began entering buildings, searching for the fugitives based on grainy photographs taken by the Imperial Army roadblock.

Above 10-Story Shopping Center Roof
Imperial Air Force YAGR-4b Gunship 22-B-3
"Vengeance of Aokigahara"
20mm Cannons, Type-150 Machine Guns and searchlight pods
Rocket pods deemed too unsafe for urban setting

"This is 22 B-3. I think I've got something."

The gunship turned and began hovering over the roof of the shopping center, searchlight scanning for movement. Sure enough, a small figure darted across the searchlight. Flying closer, it turned out to be some kind of conspiracy theorist collecting data for his demonstrations regarding the day's earlier events. He was left alone. The other gunship was occupied with scanning the back alleys, while the police continued to search through every floor of every building. It was terribly slow, and no progress was made for the next few hours.

Vengeance of Aokigahara continued skimming the vast rooftop. There were so many hiding spots and shadows; it wouldn't be easy to find the Atlanteans, even in this largely open area. The gunner and copilot were itching to shoot something, while the pilot wished he could just get back home and have a nice snack of Tako balls by an open fire. At least the cockpit was air conditioned and had a small compartment for personal effects; the copilot was munching on some corn sticks as he looked over the roof; the computer was able to handle basic hovering. The atmosphere was very relaxed. So relaxed, in fact, that they didn't see the Atlanteans even as the searchlight panned over the group once.
GOKIGENYOU~

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents