NATION

PASSWORD

Princess Renee-Antoinette ready to marry

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krjder
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:02 am

" Ah your majesty, how are you." He said in Bresdannian French " I hope to fare better than Count Niklaus of Jakkenburg "
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 am

"I am sure the Bresdennian Realm is a safe nation." the King replied in his native tongue.
Le Royaume le plus Chrétien de Bresdennian
The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Kingdoms of Bresdenn, Varionae, Bresdennique, Antionique & Territories

King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm
Evangeline Carter, Secretariat
Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:36 pm

The Count laughed, " it would have been a good show if he had of died!" He said smirking
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 pm

Bresdenn wrote:
Thisbia wrote:
"I'm glad that you like it. And I'm not surprised. Important delegates like yourself are far too busy to mind such trivial things. In my country my main concern is my people and the environment they are forced to live in." He took a sip of wine.

''So what world are you forced to live in? What going on back home?" Renee' say inquiring.

"Oh, nothing irregular. I simply mean, you only get one chance to be born, and it is our responsibility to make sure that our people are happy and well cared for. Don't you think?"
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.72
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

The Royal Australian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Bresdenn wrote:'' Good because she really is marvelous. Renee-Antoinette is my youngest daughter so I am very interested in her suitors." The King said to Prince Donald.

"Well then King, I hope I have pleased you. If you don't mind me asking, when may I meet the Princess?" Donald said.

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:06 am

HRH Duke Radko of Primorsky arrived at the Rose Palace. He was dressed well in a grey suit and black tie. The servants led him to the drawing room of the Palace where he awaited the arrival of the princess.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:36 pm

Thisbia wrote:
Bresdenn wrote:
''So what world are you forced to live in? What going on back home?" Renee' say inquiring.

"Oh, nothing irregular. I simply mean, you only get one chance to be born, and it is our responsibility to make sure that our people are happy and well cared for. Don't you think?"

" I very much agree. Wow look how time has passed. I think we should return to the Palace and we continue later." Renee' said as she finished reading a text from her father saying to return soon, as guest have arrived

Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

The Royal Australian Republic wrote:
Bresdenn wrote:'' Good because she really is marvelous. Renee-Antoinette is my youngest daughter so I am very interested in her suitors." The King said to Prince Donald.

"Well then King, I hope I have pleased you. If you don't mind me asking, when may I meet the Princess?" Donald said.

''The Princess is en route home, so it will be very soon." The King said. King Brian looked to his wife Queen-Elect Tiffany and whispered " Anxious gentleman he is, dont you think?"

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Great Anastasia wrote:HRH Duke Radko of Primorsky arrived at the Rose Palace. He was dressed well in a grey suit and black tie. The servants led him to the drawing room of the Palace where he awaited the arrival of the princess.

"Welcome Duke Radko. I am King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm. HRH Princess Renee'-Antionette is my youngest daughter and her arrival is expected shortly" the King said.

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Bresdenn wrote:
Great Anastasia wrote:HRH Duke Radko of Primorsky arrived at the Rose Palace. He was dressed well in a grey suit and black tie. The servants led him to the drawing room of the Palace where he awaited the arrival of the princess.

"Welcome Duke Radko. I am King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm. HRH Princess Renee'-Antionette is my youngest daughter and her arrival is expected shortly" the King said.

“Thank you” Radko replied bowing slightly to the king. “Please though call me Leopold. I am very much looking forward to meeting your daughter.”

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:17 pm

''Leopold, make yourself at home'' the king said

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Bresdenn wrote:
Thisbia wrote:"Oh, nothing irregular. I simply mean, you only get one chance to be born, and it is our responsibility to make sure that our people are happy and well cared for. Don't you think?"

" I very much agree. Wow look how time has passed. I think we should return to the Palace and we continue later." Renee' said as she finished reading a text from her father saying to return soon, as guest have arrived

"OK, let's get back to the limo." He led her out to the auto and the driver whisked them away and back to the palace.
_Factbook
_NSTracker
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra

A wrongly accused man is always vilified by the ignorant masses. Such a man should fire at will, he is bound to hit something. - Anonymous

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:30 pm

"So..." Nae said. " Tell me something about you thats special, maybe a secret or something." She said making conversation.She like the man and wanted to know more

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Bresdenn wrote:"So..." Nae said. " Tell me something about you thats special, maybe a secret or something." She said making conversation.She like the man and wanted to know more

"Well, it hasn't been mentioned to anyone outside the royal family, but I am to inherit 9,000,000 magnars from my Uncle Kenny's estate. Now, while I realize that could have leaked, at least to particulars of the aristrocracy, here's the real secret. I have long since planned to spend a sizable portion of that money to fund a module for ergonomics research to be incorporated in the TAOS (Thisbian-Arodel Orbital Station) Program which is planning a launch this summer."
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 am

"So your interested in outer space? Excuse me for my manners, Congratulations. That sounds like an impressive amount of money" Renee' said She looked out the window and saw the Palace in the upcoming distance. "You are such a remarkable man. I invite you to stay and mingle with the other guest and maybe we can continue this?" She said looking over at him.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:35 am

Anton looked around for someone to talk to, he wanted to gin friendships with foreign royalty.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:51 am

"Are you okay,Sir?" Marcus, The Marquis of Abershaw asked. The Marquis of Abershaw was a relative of the King and a member of the Court. " Is there anything I can get you" Marquis Marcus asked while surveying the Count's face.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 am

The Count looked at the Marquess " I am well kind sir"
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Bresdenn wrote:"So your interested in outer space? Excuse me for my manners, Congratulations. That sounds like an impressive amount of money" Renee' said She looked out the window and saw the Palace in the upcoming distance. "You are such a remarkable man. I invite you to stay and mingle with the other guest and maybe we can continue this?" She said looking over at him.

The Prince bowed and gave a wink, smiling warmly at her.
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 pm

" Well Father, I am back." Renee said as she enter the room where everyone was gathered. " Renee' Welcome Back. How was everything?" The King said. " it was swell, dad." Renee said. "who will be my next suitor?" the Princess said.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:03 am

Out of curiosity, Prince Michael scans the room to see the other suitors.
_Factbook
_NSTracker

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Anton goes over too see Prince Micheal of Thisbia
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

The Royal Australian Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Australian Republic » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Prince Don
"I am sorry your Majesties," he said to the Bresdennian Royal Family."The Australian Armed Forces has gone to DEFCON 4 and my unit has been mobilized. I unfortunately must leave but thank you for inviting me. And Princess, I am very sorry we did not get to get to know each other but I would like to in the near future." And with that, Don left the Grand Palace and ran to the helicopter waiting outside for him...

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Prince Michael, you now have permission to court my daughter" King Brian said. "Hello, Prince Michael" Renee said as she curtsied. " Where might we go, Mike? If i may call you that." she continued.

Thisbia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Thisbia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Bresdenn wrote:Prince Michael, you now have permission to court my daughter" King Brian said. "Hello, Prince Michael" Renee said as she curtsied. " Where might we go, Mike? If i may call you that." she continued.

"You certainly can Renee. I'd like to suggest bringing you to Thisbia so as to see what it is like there since you will be reigning there."
_Factbook
_NSTracker

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents