NATION

PASSWORD

Massive rebellions in Valkmar. (MT) [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Valkmar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Massive rebellions in Valkmar. (MT) [OPEN]

Postby Valkmar » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:12 pm

24V 1456IX

Emperor Thanatos Kahmurov walked into a room with his best generals and took a seat and the head of the table and began a briefing, apparently communists that had snaked their way through the immigrations program have began a war of terrorism and rebellion, the outlying villages near the capital Korhal have been taken, Tvitch, Frostalf, and Ormanvor. Other villages are being fought for as this message is being sent. The rebel forces are estimated to total 100,000. Their leader has not been identified.

The police departments of the respective villages had been bombed and destroyed, the civilians are being forcefully conscripted, and the insurgents are hiding in the dense Valkmarian mountains and coniferous forests. Highways to Korhal have been blockaded and martial law declared.

The new movement declared its own government and sovereignty, now known as Khamirhstan.

Valkmar sends out a plea to all nations to help end the immense rebellious movement.
Totalitarianism, fascism, militarism, pride, nationalism, consumerism, conformity, industry, humility, integrity, and isolationism.

"Curiosity is more alluring than danger is deterring." - Anonymous

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
QUILTBAG rights, religion, capitalism, democracy, and abortion.

Economic Left/Right: -0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 6.51

Puppetmaster and Kzar of Nationstates.
The Imperium of Valkmar
I really don't care.
Factbook

Khamirhstan
Civilian

Founded: Dec 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Khamirhstan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Valkmar has long held the people in a black void. The totalitarian regime must be overthrown, the new people of the Khamir plea for support from communist brothers the world over.

Portugal Brazil and the Algarves
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Portugal Brazil and the Algarves » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Royal Portuguese Declaration

His majesty Isidoro I wishes to pledge his support to Valkmar in helping to end this crisis. However, his majesty wishes for there to be a PEACEFUL and BLOODLESS resolution to the disagreement. He wishes no people, either rebel or government to be harmed. The King offers Lisbon as a neutral ground for diplomacy between the people and the government. Should violence come to pass, then Portugal shall withdraw is support.

In the meantime, a unit of 50 Portuguese humanitarian workers will be dispatched to the nation yo help those affected by the strife.

On a side note, any nation that wishes to conduct hostile actions on Valkmar during this time will be meet with force.
Last edited by Portugal Brazil and the Algarves on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Greater Afghan Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Afghan Republic » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Leader of Khamirhistan,

You are hardly one to denounce a nation for being oppressive and corrupt, being a government that treats it's people far worse than Valkmar. Therefore I strongly advise you withdraw your hypocritical condemnation and leave this incident behind.

King Sayed I Mahmoud
"it's like trying to make scrambled eggs and instead you caught syphilis"
-Todd in the Shadows
My NS pop. Is my IC pop. How do nearly 3 billion people fit into the area of Afghanistan and Pakistan you ask? High rises. Lots of High rises.

Matariyya
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Matariyya » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:05 pm

First of all, The Empire of Matariyya is ready to join the Portuguese initiative in passing a peaceful resolution.
Secondly, we just have to know something: Why is Khamirhstan rebelling? Maybe Valkmar has to listen. Maybe it has to crush the rebels.
Either way, Matariyya has three options:
1. Seek peaceful resolution with Valkmar or the rebels - free, but no one will be fully satisfied.
2. Seek a not so peaceful resolution by militarily supporting Valkmar, for a price I didn't think of yet.
3. Seek a not so peaceful resolution by militarily supporting Khamiristan, in exchange for a seat in Matariyya's sphere of influence.
Take your time.
"When people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty"
-Thomas Jefferson

Return to International Incidents