NATION

PASSWORD

The MDISC Alliance (MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Founded: Jul 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

The MDISC Alliance (MT)

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Mutual Defense and Intelligence-Sharing Coalition

Strength, Liberty, Fraternity

Charter

Article One: Conditions for Entering the Alliance

A. Nations entering this alliance must be a free, democratic nation with a decent amount of liberty (No slave states). In short, member states should be generally regarded as "free countries". Constitutional/democratic monarchies would also fall under this category.

B. If a member state is already a member of another alliance, they may still join MDISC. Be it their will, they may opt to serve as a liaison to the other alliance.

Article Two: Military

Member states agree to come to one another's aid in the event of an attack by a foreign nation or entity. An attack on a member state shall be considered an attack against the entire alliance and parties are to respond accordingly. In the event that a member state is attacked and requests help from only a few alliance nations, the member nations that are not involved should still remain on standby in case the situation deteriorates. Also, if a probable/justifiable cause is found for an MDISC member state to attack another nation or entity, they will have the support of the alliance at hand. Also, individual MDISC nations may take on the responsibility of combating terrorism, piracy, slavery/human trafficking, etc., and in such duties may also cooperate as an alliance.

Article Three: Intelligence

As its name suggests, an integral part of MDISC operations is the sharing of intelligence. Important intelligence gathered by a member state is to be shared amongst the alliance. Also, if a member state comes across a conflict or crisis in which they see a probable/justifiable cause to intervene as a task force, they are to notify the alliance. The same applies if they see a cause to attack a nation/entity.

Co-Founders

Original Members

Confirmed Accepted Members

*Associate member

Code: Select all
[b]Full name of nation:[/b]
[b]Population and military strength:[/b]
[b]Name of and title of leader:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations/interests in times of need/crisis?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to share intelligence with other MDISC nations?:[/b]
[b]Have you [i]thoroughly[/i] read and understood the MDISC Charter?:[/b]
[b]Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter?:[/b]

NOTE: This code is for new nations seeking to join MDISC. The original members do not have to fill this out.

OOC: The co-founders and original members agreed to form an alliance in TG's prior to this thread.
Last edited by Wikipedia and Universe on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
Proud Member and Co-Founder of the MDISC Alliance
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Bottle wrote:This is not rocket surgery, folks.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Bump.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.
An ODECON Naval Analyst wrote:Superior tactics and training can in fact triumph over force of numbers and missile spam.
Senestrum wrote:This is relativity, the theory that takes everything we know about the world, bends it over, and fucks it to death with a spiked dildo.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Bump.
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10 WHAT THE HELL?

Epicnopolis's wikistates page. (However crappy it might be!)

Proud Member and Co-Founder of the The MDISC Alliance

DEFCON: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5|

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Full name of nation:The United States of Ewa Beach
Population and military strength:population=494 million, military stregth=12 million +
Name of and title of leader:President John Murphy
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis:Depends on the war, If it is defensive on our side then yes. If it is offensive on our side, then no unless you convince me to help.
Do you agree to share intelligence with other MDISC nations:Yes
Have you thoroughly read and understood the MDISC Charter:Yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter:Yes
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:06 pm

Ewa beach wrote:Full name of nation:The United States of Ewa Beach
Population and military strength:population=494 million, military stregth=12 million +
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis:Depends on the war, If it is defensive on our side then yes. If it is offensive on our side, then no unless you convince me to help.

I am sorry to inform you that Ewa Beach is not in compliance with Article One, Section A of the MDISC Charter:
A. Nations entering this alliance must be a free, democratic nation with a decent amount of liberty. In short, member states should be generally regarded as "free countries". Constitutional/democratic monarchies would also fall under this category.

This is due to the following facts about Ewa Beach:

Civil Rights: Few
Political Freedoms: Outlawed

Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 494 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."

Because this violates the charter, you are ineligible to join.

Also:
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: Depends on the war, If it is defensive on our side then yes. If it is offensive on our side, then no unless you convince me to help.

As the charter says:
Also, if a probable/justifiable cause is found for an MDISC member state to attack another nation or entity, they will have the support of the alliance at hand.

For everyone: Whether or not there is probable/justifiable cause to take offensive action can be debated when the time comes. "Convincing someone to help" would be a part of the debate, which would probably take place in TG's.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Why not,

Full name of nation:The Armed Republic of Bergnovinaia
Population and military strength: 463 million, 3 million on active guard, another 1 million in reserve
Name of and title of leader: Prime Minister Michael E. Zunkowsky
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: Yes
Do you agree to share intelligence with other MDISC nations: Yes
Have you thoroughly read and understood the MDISC Charter: Yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter:
Yes
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:Why not,

Population and military strength: 463 million, 3 million on active guard, another 1 million in reserve
Yes

Huh. I wonder if I can accept people.

If I can, then your in. Otherwise, let's wait for Wikipedia and Universe.
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:Why not,

Yes

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted. Welcome to MDISC.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Bump.

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Full name of nation: Solm
Population and military strength: Population Total: 1.063 billion
Military Population Total: 3% of Total Pop = 31 890 000
Name of and title of leader: President Ophoenix
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: Yes, to a certain extent, yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter: yes

As a member of NEMA, we will gladly serve as a liaison from NEMA to MDISC.

We herein, resign from this alliance. Effective Immediately.
Last edited by Solm on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

Shaff
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaff » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Full name of nation: The Sultanate Of Shaff
Population and military strength: 254 Million/ 2.5 million troops, 10,000 tanks, 20,000 fighter jets, 5000 battle ships
Name of and title of leader: Shafeer Khan, Sultan
Yes

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:48 pm

To the Nations of Solm and Shaff:

We will gladly accept the nation of Solm into MDISC. However. Shaff is not accepted. Due to the following.

Civil Rights:
Below Average

Be nicer to your citizens, then talk to us.
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Bump.

EDIT: Holy crap I bumped it to the latest threads! :lol2:
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:07 pm

bump.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Bump.

Albrante
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm

Full name of nation: The Colony of Albrante
Population and military strength: 326 million/2,119,000(0.65) active personnel(including logistics) and 1,141,000 reserve personnel.
Name of and title of leader: Power shared between The Prime Minister Álvares de Gama and The King Afonso de Queiroz
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: Affirmative
Do you agree to share intelligence with other MDISC nations: Affirmative
Have you thoroughly read and understood the MDISC Charter: Affirmative
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter: Affirmative
Last edited by Albrante on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambrosian Kingdom of the Crown and People of Albrante
------------Fortuna-Supra-Prospectum-Sita-Est-------------

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Albrante wrote:Full name of nation: The Colony of Albrante
Population and military strength: 326 million/2,119,000(0.65) active personnel(including logistics) and 1,141,000 reserve personnel.
Name of and title of leader: Power shared between The Prime Minister Álvares de Gama and The King Afonso de Queiroz
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: Affirmative
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter: Affirmative

Sorry, you cannot be accepted as your civil rights and political freedoms are too low. However, if you do work to improve them we can accept you.

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Wikipedia and Universe wrote:

Sorry, you cannot be accepted as your civil rights and political freedoms are too low. However, if you do work to improve them we can accept you.

Okay, I'm quite annoyed about that. I'm trying to transition my nation from conservative to capitalist. I just keep getting bad issues. All the pro civil rights ones are to over the top and the pro political freedoms are very rare. I'll repost when I'm doing better.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Albrante wrote:

Okay, I'm quite annoyed about that. I'm trying to transition my nation from conservative to capitalist. I just keep getting bad issues. All the pro civil rights ones are to over the top and the pro political freedoms are very rare. I'll repost when I'm doing better.

If you're reforming then I'd say you're in, but it's really up to Wiki.

You're a conservative right? Well on this game conservatives are not normally democracies. Such as the different gay issues. If you don't give the gays their rights in your nation then you're civil rights won't be very high...makes you think don't it?
Last edited by Epicnopolis on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Albrante
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Epicnopolis wrote:
Albrante wrote:

If you're reforming then I'd say you're in, but it's really up to Wiki.

You're a conservative right? Well on this game conservatives are not normally democracies. Such as the different gay issues. If you don't give the gays their rights in your nation then you're civil rights won't be very high...makes you think don't it?

We have a public that is conservative, the government is more capitalist and trying to open up the society. But as I said due to the OTT issue it's taking some time.

Fson
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Fson » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Ewa beach wrote:Full name of nation:The United States of Ewa Beach

I am sorry to inform you that Ewa Beach is not in compliance with Article One, Section A of the MDISC Charter:
A. Nations entering this alliance must be a free, democratic nation with a decent amount of liberty. In short, member states should be generally regarded as "free countries". Constitutional/democratic monarchies would also fall under this category.

This is due to the following facts about Ewa Beach:

Civil Rights: Few
Political Freedoms: Outlawed

Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 494 million are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."

Because this violates the charter, you are ineligible to join.

Also:
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: Depends on the war, If it is defensive on our side then yes. If it is offensive on our side, then no unless you convince me to help.

As the charter says:
Also, if a probable/justifiable cause is found for an MDISC member state to attack another nation or entity, they will have the support of the alliance at hand.

For everyone: Whether or not there is probable/justifiable cause to take offensive action can be debated when the time comes. "Convincing someone to help" would be a part of the debate, which would probably take place in TG's.

:palm:

You realise that most of that is done by a single issue?

Its how the person RP's that matters not what it says on their nation page.
by Wilgrove » Wed May 26, 2010 7:51 am

OMG, It's so obvious! Of course!! Science has lied to us!!!

It's time to abandon scientific progress and only look towards the Lord Jesus Christ (who is white of course) for guidance in all matters!

Hejmo
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hejmo » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Full name of nation: The Nomadic Peoples of Hejmo
Population and military strength: Population of 8 million, military strenght of 8% of the population= 640,000
Name of and title of leader: Gvidanto Fenikso
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: yes
Do you agree to share intelligence with other MDISC nations: yes
Have you thoroughly read and understood the MDISC Charter: yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter:yes
Gvindato Fenikso

Alliances:
MDISC
GIDA

Population: 9,000,580
Military: 5,000,000 standing, 1,500,000 reserve

Wikipedia and Universe
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Wikipedia and Universe » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Hejmo wrote:Full name of nation: The Nomadic Peoples of Hejmo
Population and military strength: Population of 8 million, military strenght of 8% of the population= 640,000
Name of and title of leader: Gvidanto Fenikso
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis: yes
Do you agree to share intelligence with other MDISC nations: yes
Have you thoroughly read and understood the MDISC Charter: yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter:yes

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into MDISC.

Archu
Secretary

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Archu » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Full name of nation:The Republic of Archu
Population and military strength:Pop: 624 Million Military Strength: 1%= 6 Million
Name of and title of leader:Vladimir Bovanjulak
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis:Yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter:[/b]Yes
Last edited by Archu on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON 5

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Archu wrote:Full name of nation:The Republic of Archu
Population and military strength:Pop: 624 Million Military Strength: 1%= 6 Million
Name of and title of leader:Vladimir Bovanjulak
Do you agree to mobilize to defend MDISC nations in times of need/crisis:Yes
Do you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the MDISC Charter:[/b]Yes

I'll take this one Wiki.

Accepted into the MDISC alliance! Welcome aboard!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents