NATION

PASSWORD

The Imperial Council

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soviet Reformed America
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Reformed America » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Where is Civ?

I know he has opinion on what C&E should have...

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Founded: Oct 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Hey Guys! I am sorry for being away for a few days, I had a Hockey Tournament and was "overseas".

I have good news! The night or so before I left I proposed an alliance with Burned Lands United, and their WA Delegate Pacificius, and they replied with a positive response! Below is the message I recieved which I told them I would forward to the Imperial Council:

"To: The Commonwealth of Civolpaedia
I would like to alert you after deliberations between the nations of Burned Lands United, we will accept your invitation of alliance. As such, we will begin work shortly on the creation of embassies in our regions, we would also like to inquiry about the nature of your regional government and your constitution, possibly making it the basis for our own regional government (which is currently undergoing renovations). However you wish to put it, we accept your offer.
-The Federal Republic of Pacificius"

I think this is very good, as they may be planning on learning from our model! We could be a model to the entire world!

Civolpaedia

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:15 pm

As for my opinion on Tariffs, I would say it would be wise (as Anna suggested) that it be a consumption tax (based upon imports).

5% is way too high. A more appropriate percentage would be 0.7%, on the HIGH end. I would recommend however, that we do not set a hard rate on any nation, as they should have the Sovereign Authority to choose how they appropriate their finances and run their nation. Some nations have extenuating circumstances which do not allow for such a large investment, while some could afford the 0.7%.

I trust that the nations of the Region will do what they can, and we as a Region will simply need to deal with that budget.

That's my opinion. I am always welcoming of others to share theirs here.

Civolpaedia

Atticatia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atticatia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Attention Imperial Majesty, Council Members, and fellow Nations,

It comes with tremendous grief, but I must resign my position as Minister of Defense, as well as my seat on the Imperial Council. I will also be leaving The Imperial League.

This has come with much thought and consideration. I have helped establish this Region, and build a successful government. I leave it in the hands of the Council and the Imperial Regnant to take what we have outlined, and excel with it. I hope this resignation does not give cause for any tension between myself and any other Nation. I hope that I can remain friends with all Imperial League Nations, and that we will be allies in the future.

I wish the entire Region the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

General Cole

Whisperwill
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Whisperwill » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 pm

Why did the Defense Minister leave exactly?

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:46 pm

He formed his own region as he wants to spread our system of Regional governance/constitution.

I heard.

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:42 pm

My Dear Ministers

I speak to you today, reeling in aftermath of one of the greatest loses and betrayals our region has seen to date. Atticatica, the former Defence Minister has, in collaboration with the former Internal Affairs Minister split from the region, recruiting two other nations in the process. All four of the nations involved are traitors.

Mikail, was so rude as to not even resign his ministership. He has subsequently been fired and permanently banned from holding public office.

I do now avow and affirm that any nation that should contact the region of Fortitude , will face the same fate that awaits the two ministers should they ever return, I refer of course to “Banjection”.

With things as they are I have appointed The Ruvian Empire as Defence Minister.

I am deeply hurt by the actions of Atticatica and Mikail, but we will rebuild and become stronger than ever before.

“They may take our lives but they will never take our FREEDOM!!!”

Anna.
Last edited by Great Anastasia on Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sohar
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sohar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Attention Imperial League Residents, Council, and our esteemed ruler, Anna,

I hope this message does not fall upon deaf ears, and closed minds.

I spoke with Atticatia about why he left. He simply stated exactly what Civolpaedia said.
He told me he wanted to spread what T.I.L. has built.
He said he has learned a lot from the Council and from Anna.
And that he wanted to give new nations an opportunity to build a government.
He never once tried to recruit me, and i think that being new, he would have tried.
He actually told me that he hopes I try for a leadership position.
He said I should get involved and continue adding to the constitution.

Did anyone here talk to him?
Did they get his side?

Because if we are going to shun him without hearing the side of the story of the guy who apparently did a heck of a lot for this region, then this isn't a place i want to be associated with.

Respectfully,

Queen Emily,
Ruler of Sohar

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Well he did not talk to me he simply picked up his bags and three other nations, one of which was also a minister in the Government. If he had communicated his intentions to me today events would have been a lot nicer.

I like the way you write Emily, if you want the position of Internal Affairs Minister I will happily endorse you.

Sohar
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sohar » Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Great Anastasia wrote:Well he did not talk to me he simply picked up his bags and three other nations, one of which was also a minister in the Government. If he had communicated his intentions to me today events would have been a lot nicer.

I like the way you write Emily, if you want the position of Internal Affairs Minister I will happily endorse you.

I would be delighted to have the position.
It couldn't hurt to have another lady around here.
It looks like a lot of men. (no offense)

However, I would like peace to be established between Atticatia and Fortitude before I accept. He has treated me very nicely in regards to this region, my guns purchase, and showing me the way around NS.

Thank You,

Queen Emily,
Ruler of Sohar

Whisperwill
Secretary

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Whisperwill » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:12 am

if it is the case that we haven't heard his side,
then we need to.
he did us well.
i refuse to believe that he fought hard for us just to screw us over.

what is the whole story?

Soviet Reformed America
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Reformed America » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:35 am

I have a hard time believing Atticatia would harm this region. A council member should TG him to get the story and report back.

Atticatia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Atticatia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:28 pm

Attention Nations of The Imperial League,

Anna has asked me to formally address this situation. First of all, everyone calm down. There has been a HUGE communication error here. I was under the impression that Anna was on leave, therefore I did not discuss ahead of time my plans. I did have every intention if informing her upon her return. I did NOT recruit Nations from this Region. Any Nation that made the decision to come to Fortitude did so own their own. I would never try to take away from what we have built here together. My move to create a new Region was to ADD to what we have built here. Anna and the council have allowed me to build a functioning government from scratch. I wanted to give new Nations to NS the same opportunity. At Fortitude, they can help establish a government and learn the ins and outs of what it takes to be a successful politician. I sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Anna and I have made our amends, and I have apologized for my timing. It is my hope that Fortitude and The Imperial League can become allies and friends. After all, if there was no TIL, there would be no Fortitude. I owe you guys.

Congrats to Ruivan on taking my previous position of Defence Minister. I wish you luck at it.
And I hope the council votes Sohar for I-A Minister. She's a good gal. Be nice to her. :)

Sincerely,
Supreme Chancellor Cole of Atticatia,
Ruler of Fortitude

Soviet Reformed America
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Reformed America » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:55 pm

So basically anna jumped to conclusions?

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I would like to formally thank Supreme Chancellor Cole for his address. I would now like to apologize to him for my haste and assumption of wrong doing. I did the wrong thing. If the council should decide it necessary I will resign my position and depart the region.

In regards to us becoming friends and allies I propose that all nations from both regions shall be invited to join the free trade pact that we are currently trying to put together.

Once again, I’m sorry.

Anna

Sohar
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sohar » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:23 pm

I don't see any need for Anna to resign.
Both sides made small mistakes.
We can move on from this.

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:23 pm

let's just move along. No need for any more resignations.

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Very well then. Any nation who also wishes to for Internal Affairs minister has 24 hours to come forward

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 am

I Nominate Sohar for Internal Affairs, if Sohar will accept it.

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:01 am

I say we should establish an embassy with Fortitude, as they are as a Daughter to the Imperial League.

We will only become stronger from this. We have given birth to a strong model, we must encourage our children to raise theirs like we raised them!

Thoughts?

Great Anastasia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Anastasia » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 pm

I would now like to welcome, Her Excellency Councillor Emily, Queen of Sohar, Minister for Internal Affairs to take a seat at the council table.

Civolpaedia
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Civolpaedia » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:02 am

So How is everyone doing? My nations economy has been improving!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents