NATION

PASSWORD

An Island Discovery (OPEN|OoC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inio
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Treko wrote:
Inio wrote:Ok. I now just wondered... why on the previous maps I never saw where my place was? and in the war, I send all my forces to attack at the same time as your forces are attacking, and none of them will retreat. So, they won't fall back, and would rather get ran over by you than let us fall. In the skies, our aircraft are evenly matched with yours, as you get bombed often as that our bombers are heavily armed and are big. Your move, Treko.

P.S, why do you hate Brab so much? This doesn't have to do with this much, but I'm just wondering.

That's cute and all, but this is the wrong thread for posting that. Also, when did you bring your forces in, and what do your forces consist of?

Our forces consists of Fighter and Fighter Bomber planes with heavy bombers for the Air Force and Navy Air Corps, ALot of Aircraft Carriers heavily guarded by destroyers, Heavy Cruisers, Battleships, Submarines, and Anti-Aircraft Ships in the navy. The Navy and Army are armed with assault rifles, anti-tank rifles, and Rocket Lauchers. Last but not least, the ITF (Inio Tank Force) is made up of moderately armored tanks with sloped armor all over with big caliber guns, quick speeds, and really manuverable. And when did we get all this stuff ready, you ask? This was all massed produced quicker than as if we wern't going to war, because of preparing for it. I mean, wht idiot wouldn't prepare for a war if they know it's coming?

The amounts are:
500 Aircraft in all
70 Ships in the fleet
1000 Tanks
1 million soldiers and civilians ready do defend against the onslaught
Last edited by Inio on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:57 pm

Treko wrote:
Inio wrote:Oh yeah. The left flank is pushing forward a bit, but the left flank is getting overrun by treko's forces. At sea, our forces are sending all avalable forces to help out the right flank. Also, we send more bombers to bomb some of your factories that produces your war machines. By the way, the bombers are big, but slow. They are being excorted by our best pilots that the UAFI (United Air Force of Inio) we have in possession. Meanwhile, the aircraft from the aircraft carriers are straifing all your ground units, slowing them down just enough so we can make a counterattack. However, 75% of our force on the right flank is dwindling.

What do you have on the island? You can't just send soldiers over here, i need to know the amount. Also, your bombers and jets wouldn't make it far as SAMS are placed near the forts I have.

If you ever do research on today's aircraft, they are making them invisible to radar, so your SAM missiles can't track them easily. Of course, you can see them with the naked eye, but you can't see them on radar. Go figure.
P.S. Go look up the F-22 Raptor. You'll find out what I mean.

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Inio wrote:
Treko wrote:What do you have on the island? You can't just send soldiers over here, i need to know the amount. Also, your bombers and jets wouldn't make it far as SAMS are placed near the forts I have.

If you ever do research on today's aircraft, they are making them invisible to radar, so your SAM missiles can't track them easily. Of course, you can see them with the naked eye, but you can't see them on radar. Go figure.

Well, that's true but you never said what plane you were using. Right now I could be shooting down F-16s or Mig 18s

Inio wrote:
Treko wrote:That's cute and all, but this is the wrong thread for posting that. Also, when did you bring your forces in, and what do your forces consist of?

Our forces consists of Fighter and Fighter Bomber planes with heavy bombers for the Air Force and Navy Air Corps, ALot of Aircraft Carriers heavily guarded by destroyers, Heavy Cruisers, Battleships, Submarines, and Anti-Aircraft Ships in the navy. The Navy and Army are armed with assault rifles, anti-tank rifles, and Rocket Lauchers. Last but not least, the ITF (Inio Tank Force) is made up of moderately armored tanks with sloped armor all over with big caliber guns, quick speeds, and really manuverable. And when did we get all this stuff ready, you ask? This was all massed produced quicker than as if we wern't going to war, because of preparing for it. I mean, wht idiot wouldn't prepare for a war if they know it's coming?

You were introduced to the Island a couple pages ago, it would literally be impossible to mine resources, build factories, mass produce vehicles and weapons, and train troops all in a couple of post. Also, the most you could have since you're a new nation would only be a couple aircraft and few thousand men. You already godmodded

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Treko wrote:
Inio wrote:If you ever do research on today's aircraft, they are making them invisible to radar, so your SAM missiles can't track them easily. Of course, you can see them with the naked eye, but you can't see them on radar. Go figure.

Well, that's true but you never said what plane you were using. Right now I could be shooting down F-16s or Mig 18s

Inio wrote:

You were introduced to the Island a couple pages ago, it would literally be impossible to mine resources, build factories, mass produce vehicles and weapons, and train troops all in a couple of post. Also, the most you could have since you're a new nation would only be a couple aircraft and few thousand men. You already godmodded

Well, I have been getting help from oyu know who, not because he wanted to. More like, we asked him to. He didn't oblige. Coming to think of it, he hasn't posted a thing in a while. And, we only have F-22 Raptors and our own invention, which is a heavy bomber version of the F-22 Raptor, is why I said that. I mean, he still owes us from something we sent him.
P.S He was the one who gave me the land I have, with every factory, lab, and mine he had.
Last edited by Inio on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Also, I'll specify what I'm sending out so you won't have to guess and just say what I sent.

Great Holy Prussia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Holy Prussia » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:26 pm

Inio wrote:Ah, ok. I don't do stuff like that. By the way, what's that land below the brown? What does it belong to?

Me. PRUSSIA!
Defcon Levels

[ ] 5 - Peace
[ ] 4 - On Stand-by
[ ] 3 - Ready for War
[X] 2 - WAR!
[ ] 1 - M.A.D.

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:34 pm

Great Holy Prussia wrote:
Inio wrote:Ah, ok. I don't do stuff like that. By the way, what's that land below the brown? What does it belong to?

Me. PRUSSIA!

oK. i'd really like it if you guys would actually make a legenf for what nation per color, like gray for you, Prussia.

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Guder større Øy
Legend:
Green: Treko
Grey: Prussia
Maroon: Soviet
Gold: Elrick Kclab
Blue: Quirina
Light Blue: UTE
Dark Green: Buddha C
Light Green: Krumbia
Yellow: Imperial Sentara

Brabrantium
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Brabrantium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Treko wrote:
Guder større Øy
(Image)
Legend:

You forgot me! and Zeraxia
YT Channel
Played as: Indo-China, Bradovlayd, Vietnam, and Celtland
RP Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=239488
Zeraxia Colony, Plorasis Colony, Brabriine Island Colony, Darnyl Islands, (CO-owned) Bradovlayd Citystate
Wars: Senkaku vs. AUA= Won
Treko Agression= Unresolved
Zeraxia Agression= Unknown

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Brabrantium wrote:
Treko wrote:
Guder større Øy
(Image)
Legend:

Well, you'll be gone in a little bit and zeraxia doesn't have land.

Brabrantium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Brabrantium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Treko wrote:
Brabrantium wrote:

Well, you'll be gone in a little bit and zeraxia doesn't have land.

how am i be gone in a little bit?
YT Channel
Zeraxia Colony, Plorasis Colony, Brabriine Island Colony, Darnyl Islands, (CO-owned) Bradovlayd Citystate

Hydronium
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hydronium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

I CLAIM ALL THE REST OF THE COAST PLZ PUT ON MAP!!!!!!!!!

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:32 pm

You never conquered me yet?!?! You never stated how you did, and even if you did, I would have just surrendered before, but, since you never said so, and only showed it on maps. I think that this world hates me. You guys have so big lands, and just seem to hate Brab and it's allies. What's up?

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Inio wrote:You never conquered me yet?!?! You never stated how you did, and even if you did, I would have just surrendered before, but, since you never said so, and only showed it on maps. I think that this world hates me. You guys have so big lands, and just seem to hate Brab and it's allies. What's up?

You were in my claim, and grab being an idiot tried to give it to you so I wouldn't get it. He thought I wouldn't attack you, obviously he was wrong.

Brabrantium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Brabrantium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Treko wrote:
Inio wrote:You never conquered me yet?!?! You never stated how you did, and even if you did, I would have just surrendered before, but, since you never said so, and only showed it on maps. I think that this world hates me. You guys have so big lands, and just seem to hate Brab and it's allies. What's up?

You were in my claim, and grab being an idiot tried to give it to you so I wouldn't get it. He thought I wouldn't attack you, obviously he was wrong.

i know you would eventually attempt to attack him, but not in a long while
YT Channel

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Hydronium wrote:I CLAIM ALL THE REST OF THE COAST PLZ PUT ON MAP!!!!!!!!!

There's no need to shout. Also, there is no available land left.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Sant-Hermine Commonwealth still here (dark blue). I'm still facing RL issues so, Saint-Hermine will stay here. IC post coming up. DoW withdrawn since Brab is gone (hooray! :clap: )
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Brabrantium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Brabrantium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Quirina wrote:Sant-Hermine Commonwealth still here (dark blue). I'm still facing RL issues so, Saint-Hermine will stay here. IC post coming up. DoW withdrawn since Brab is gone (hooray! :clap: )

Im not officially gone you know! i still have that island but it seems someboy decided to color over it!
YT Channel

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:04 pm

Brabrantium wrote:
Quirina wrote:Sant-Hermine Commonwealth still here (dark blue). I'm still facing RL issues so, Saint-Hermine will stay here. IC post coming up. DoW withdrawn since Brab is gone (hooray! :clap: )

Im not officially gone you know! i still have that island but it seems someboy decided to color over it!

Well, you're going to be removed anyways.

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh, well. WWe're thinking of getting revenge on treko from our main islan in the West Pacific, far far away from where your island is. We have all of Tasmania to ourselves now, since we made peace with the natives and made allies with Australia. So, HA! Can't conquer me now, Treko. I'm also now part of theUnited Nations, so if you treaten me, the USA and me will murder you.
We also got Brab the Solomon Islands, for him to shelter on.
Last edited by Inio on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brabrantium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Brabrantium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Treko wrote:
Brabrantium wrote:

Well, you're going to be removed anyways.

no im not! im still part of the island! plus how did prussia get my land anyways?
YT Channel

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Brabrantium wrote:
Treko wrote:Well, you're going to be removed anyways.

no im not! im still part of the island! plus how did prussia get my land anyways?

Don't worry. We'll think of something

Treko
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:10 pm

Inio wrote:Oh, well. WWe're thinking of getting revenge on treko from our main islan in the West Pacific, far far away from where your island is. We have all of Tasmania to ourselves now, since we made peace with the natives and made allies with Australia. So, HA! Can't conquer me now, Treko. I'm also now part of theUnited Nations, so if you treaten me, the USA and me will murder you.

You're an idiot. We're in a multi-verse where there is no USA, no United Nation, no Australia, and no Tasmania. It's your nation against other nations in this multi-verse, any nation in RL is not real here.

Brabrantium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Brabrantium » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Treko wrote:
Inio wrote:Oh, well. WWe're thinking of getting revenge on treko from our main islan in the West Pacific, far far away from where your island is. We have all of Tasmania to ourselves now, since we made peace with the natives and made allies with Australia. So, HA! Can't conquer me now, Treko. I'm also now part of theUnited Nations, so if you treaten me, the USA and me will murder you.

You're an idiot. We're in a multi-verse where there is no USA, no United Nation, no Australia, and no Tasmania. It's your nation against other nations in this multi-verse, any nation in RL is not real here.

(truthfully i had been telling him that many times lol)
YT Channel

Inio
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Proposal

Postby Inio » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Well, I guess it has come down to this. Is there any way we can compromise peace between us where we both have land? How about I supply you with your military. We've been focusing on military mroe than the other areas, aned I've been thinking. Your army would get stronger, and you can crush more enemies. However, our factory workers said that they want to be independant from you, Treko, before they'll supply you a large amount of wilitary supply. Unless you ahve your own proposal, do you accept?
P.S I'll pay you 1 million of whatever your currency is.

We'll send you 250,000 men a year to supply your army, as well as 1,000 tanks, planes, and ships along with them.
Last edited by Inio on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents