NATION

PASSWORD

Janopever invaded!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Janopever
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Janopever invaded!

Postby Janopever » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:19 am

Yesterday, the Marpean navy launched operation 'Janopever freedom' to overthrow the current regime.
A large number of Janopever state troops, 7,000 in total, took up positions along the western coast line, they were soon on the recieving end of a 3 hour naval and air bombardment by the Marpean navy.
This morning, it has been reported that the western coast line has been seized by Marpean forces, nearly 5,500 defenders were killed, 1,000 were injured and 500 have fallen back to the local town.
A force of 408,000 Janopever state troops and 330 BAT battle tanks have been organised to retake the western coastline.

Youngoslavia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Youngoslavia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:32 am

We, the Empire of Youngoslavia, send 130,000 troops and 4,160 tanks to help you retake your western coastline.

Zack Zucvhov,

Imperial Minister of Defence and Military Affairs, Youngoslavia
Colonies of Empire: Matthew, Alie, Mascrena, Nathaniel, Brittany,Allision, CJ, Christopher, Logan, Brook, Gaberilla, Amanda, Jessicia, George, Jade, Denver, Shandoah, Jared, Banderas, Mcmannis, Sheldon, Amy, Catlin, Sadjesa

Semi Indpendent Dependencies (Protected and Connected to Us, have control of government and resources): Robert, Eric

Total Colonial and National Population: 1.14 billion people

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:33 am

Our Carrier Groups are already engaging the Marpean Navy as we speak
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

Youngoslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Youngoslavia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 am

Our troops are driving the Marepians back.
Colonies of Empire: Matthew, Alie, Mascrena, Nathaniel, Brittany,Allision, CJ, Christopher, Logan, Brook, Gaberilla, Amanda, Jessicia, George, Jade, Denver, Shandoah, Jared, Banderas, Mcmannis, Sheldon, Amy, Catlin, Sadjesa

Semi Indpendent Dependencies (Protected and Connected to Us, have control of government and resources): Robert, Eric

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:39 am

The Marpean's today have launched a daring raid seizing a hi tech weapons facility in the nation of BladeMasters765 seizing 2 nukes
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.

Youngoslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Youngoslavia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 am

They will not suceed.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 am

The Facility has been secured but warheads our missing

I love my job.

Marpean
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Marpean navy repels youngoslavian attack.

Postby Marpean » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 am

The youngoslavian and Janopever state forces were pushed back today by a giant counter attack from Marpean forces.
The Marpean airforce launched a surgical strike on youngoslavian and Janopever state forces , killing 12,000 youngoslavian troops and 8,900 Janopever state troops.
An hour later, 200,000 Marpean soldiers advanced on the remaining attack force, killing a further 20,000 Janopever state troops and knocking out 660 Youngoslavian tanks.

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 am

bm Tactical non-nuclear warheads struck Marpean forces today the amount of dead is unknown

Marpean wrote:The youngoslavian and Janopever state forces were pushed back today by a giant counter attack from Marpean forces.
The Marpean airforce launched a surgical strike on youngoslavian and Janopever state forces , killing 12,000 youngoslavian troops and 8,900 Janopever state troops.
An hour later, 200,000 Marpean soldiers advanced on the remaining attack force, killing a further 20,000 Janopever state troops and knocking out 660 Youngoslavian tanks.

God modding only Youngoslavian and janopever can say how many were killed

I love my job.

Revolvisia
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolvisia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:18 am

OOC: ...Right guys, this is just awf. It's so awful it doesn't even need the full word to recognise how truly awful it is. There is no RP here, it's all just "We did this" and then your opponent replies "Well I did this" and it's shockingly bad... You've even been calling each others losses, a huge taboo in NS RP. So please, put a bit more work in for this to succeed.
Current Events
None

Military Status
Full Scale War War Prepared For War [ Present ] Dissolved

Blademasters765
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:33 am

I could but its 4 in the morning

I love my job.

Youngoslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Youngoslavia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:33 am

Janopever and Youngoslavia launched a massive attack on Marepan forces. They killed 14,000 Marepans and injured 1,500. The Empire destoryed 250 Marepean tanks and took control of two strategic forts. About 560 tanks and 1,100 planes were captured. 5,600 Marepeans became Youngoslavian prisioners of war.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Youngoslavia wrote:Janopever and Youngoslavia launched a massive attack on Marepan forces. They killed 14,000 Marepans and injured 1,500. The Empire destoryed 250 Marepean tanks and took control of two strategic forts. About 560 tanks and 1,100 planes were captured. 5,600 Marepeans became Youngoslavian prisioners of war.

OOC: I am sorry, but this entire thing is godmodding. You can't control another nation's stuff without their permission, and you can't list someone else's casualties and losses.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Youngoslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Youngoslavia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Alright.

Spredronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Spredronia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:54 pm

A large Spredronian Navy fleet enters the warzone and begins firing on the Marpeans. The 50 ship fleet, which includes 25 battleships and multiple destroyers, opens fire. F-35 Lightning IIs take off from the aircraft carrier and begin bombing Marpean positions on the beach.
(.-:-[_____]-:-) = PSP
([______])
(-:- . . -:-) PSPGo!
Taken from the Playstation.com forums. Please don't hurt me. If you want me to remove them, just say so.
Epic Thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=59092
Member of the CoNS
If Twilight came to life, 50% of the world would scream in joy. The other 48% would kill themselves. If you are one of the 1% who would grab a shotty and fight to the end, C+P. Yes, it's copied, no, I don't care.

Marpean
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Marpean forces retaliate.

Postby Marpean » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

The Marpean state has launched another offensive against youngoslavian, janopever, spredronian and blademasters765 armed forces.
A newly formed special force of genetically modified commandos, equipped with MDD345 Battlesuits and MDD38 heavy assault rifles, have begun attacking the two captured strongholds held by youngoslavia.

Youngoslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Youngoslavia » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 pm

URGENT MESSAGE FROM PRIME MINISTER TO MAREPEAN:

This evening, the Youngoslavian ambassdor in Marepean, handed the Marepnian Government, a final note, stating that unless we heard from them by eleven o'clock, that they were prepared to withdraw their troops from Janopever, a state of war, would exist between us. No such reply has been recieved, and consquently, this country is at war with Marepean.

I have to tell you know, that I wanted peace and harmony. But the Marepians refused that. They refused all efforts. So we, Bladmasters765, and Sperdonia have launched war.

Charlez Barronzev, Prime Minister of Youngoslavia

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents