NATION

PASSWORD

The Conglomerate [MT, PMT, Accepting Applications]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:41 am

Tergnitz wrote:
New Azura wrote:Administrative note: I may be a bit slow in posting news updates over the next few days because of some PC trouble. My beautiful and beloved laptop gave up the ghost the other day, and the relic I'm on now is missing some very important keys. Suffice to say, it took almost three full minutes to write this post, and another minute to go back and spellcheck / correct errors in it. Put into perspective, it makes writing lengthy posts and/or updates a pain.

There have always been ghosts in a machine...

Oh, Tergnitz, how I love you so. :lol:
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Is the Cong doing any RPs?
Retired

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Milograd wrote:Is the Cong doing any RPs?

Not to my knowledge, but we really should.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:
Milograd wrote:Is the Cong doing any RPs?

Well, my goal is to reestablish a core group of players, whether they are original Cong or not, who wish to participate in the group before moving ahead with direct stories, unless individual pockets of membership want to play together. I know that Milograd has been interested in doing some work regarding Sanctuary, which I think would be an excellent jumping point.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:33 am

New Azura wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:

Well, my goal is to reestablish a core group of players, whether they are original Cong or not, who wish to participate in the group before moving ahead with direct stories, unless individual pockets of membership want to play together. I know that Milograd has been interested in doing some work regarding Sanctuary, which I think would be an excellent jumping point.

Who out of original Congcrew is still around anyway?

Oh Jen is back as well.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:05 am

Tergnitz wrote:
New Azura wrote:

Who out of original Congcrew is still around anyway?

Oh Jen is back as well.

You, Jenrak, Azura, Jagada, Love Dog, Brew, Vir, Katt, Abruzi, Storm, Telros, TMM, Tiu, Ralk, Scand, Parth, and myself are still around. I'm probably forgetting a few people.
Retired

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Milograd wrote:
Tergnitz wrote:Who out of original Congcrew is still around anyway?

Oh Jen is back as well.

You, Jenrak, Azura, Jagada, Love Dog, Brew, Vir, Katt, Abruzi, Storm, Telros, TMM, Tiu, Ralk, Scand, Parth, and myself are still around. I'm probably forgetting a few people.

Now if only we could snare Beast back into the fold, the circle would be complete. ;)
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Milograd wrote:
Tergnitz wrote:Who out of original Congcrew is still around anyway?

Oh Jen is back as well.

Oh wow, that's actually more people than I thought. But yeah, still missing fAG and Beast.

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 am

This is a fairly long overdue update on the current status of the Conglomerate as a whole, with some minor changes and some adaptations to current procedures and what not. Obviously, there has been some different plans going back and forth in a couple of different areas regarding returns, potential roleplays, and even new groups. Part of the restoration of the Conglomerate was forged with respect to (and in deference of) the past success of the superstate. However, there is a strong undercurrent of desire held by a good number of people that wish to join the ranks of the Conglomerate. If we fail to look at the larger picture and make room for those who are both willing and able to bring participation and camaraderie to the group, then we'll be nothing more than a farce—of the group that once bears our name, but not in keeping with the tradition. So, over the next little bit, I'm going to establish an application for people to submit that wish to become part of the restored Conglomerate. People that desire to join up can fill out the application, and those members of the group who are currently active can have a say on whether or not the applicant merits induction into our ranks.

With that being said, a brief word on activity. I hold no illusions to the real life commitments that we all face; it saps us of time on the site, as well it should. I of all people can testify to how much real life can interfere with our free time, which is part of the reason why I don't want to place as strong an emphasis on activity as others might. While I would hope that everyone that wishes to join makes an effort to participate, I recognize that the nature of this particular alliance bears special conditions. Some members wish to be privy to membership because of past connotations, even if they're unable to participate regularly. Others want to join this new incarnation to make a name for themselves, or be apart of the clique that was established. Unless a member wantonly disregards the rules, flames or trolls in an out-of-character context in #CongLegion, #NSSanctuary, this thread or other associated threads, or works against Conglomerate interests in an IC capacity that makes it difficulty ICly to continue to recognize their membership, the Conglomerate as a whole will never eject or remove member nations from its roster. Instead, nations that have gone more than thirty days without participating or having stopped by in one of the IRC channels will be moved to Inactive Status, which will last until they return. For that purpose, there is no "minimum majority" or baseline number of votes that an applicant must get to gain admission. Each application period from the moment of acceptance lasts for one week. The number of people who vote on the application determines the percentage that an applicant needs to gain admission. If four members discuss Nation X's application, then Nation X needs two of the four to vote aye. If six nations discuss Nation X's application, then three must approve, and so forth. Voting will always be done in confidentiality to prevent hurt feelings or any ill will.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:53 am

Application for Admission to the Conglomerate
Interested nations that wish to join the Conglomerate may fill out and submit this application at their leisure. Each application accepted for review by the Conglomerate shall be open to discussion for one week, or seven real life days. Active members of the Conglomerate will have the opportunity to discuss and lodge their vote either in acceptance or rejection of the application. There is no minimum baseline for required votes to gain admission beyond a simple majority of those nations who participate in the application review by lodging their votes. After seven days, a tally of the votes received shall be conducted to determine if the applicant reaches the number of aye votes needed to gain admission. Rejected applications may be resubmitted once every thirty days.

Code: Select all
[b]Nation's Name:[/b]
[b]Nation's Leader (Title & Name):[/b]
[b]Type of Government:[/b]
[b]Date Founded (Gameside):[/b]

[b]Which of the following tech levels do you participate in most frequently? (Mark All That Apply):[/b]
[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[ ] Modern Tech
[ ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech
[ ] Other (Cyberpunk, Fantasy Tech, Steampunk, etc.)

[b]Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:[/b]
[b]Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:[/b]
[b]Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command:[/b]

[b]Please Link At Least Three Roleplay Examples From Within the Last Six Months (if Possible):[/b]
1. [ Insert URL Link Here ]
2. [ Insert URL Link Here ]
3. [ Insert URL Link Here ]

[b]Terms of Acceptance:[/b]
[align=justify]In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [Insert Nation Name Here] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.[/align]
[Insert Nation Name Here], Submitted on [Insert Real Life Date Here] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Imbrinium
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Imbrinium » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Nation's Name: Kingdom of Imbrinium
Nation's Leader (Title & Name): Marcius A Sobairce III
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Date Founded (Gameside): Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Which of the following tech levels do you participate in most frequently? (Mark All That Apply):
[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[x] Modern Tech
[ ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech

Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:6
Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:0
Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command: The ranks are setup much like the U.S. Military but looks like the Aussies military.

Please Link At Least Three Roleplay Examples From Within the Last Six Months (if Possible):
1. Was on a Military deployment for a year returning to NS.

Terms of Acceptance:
In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [Insert Nation Name Here] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.

[Kingdom of Imbrinium ], Submitted on [9 Feb 2013] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.
When I was young I used to pray for a bike, then I realized that God doesn't work that way, so I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.
"Deus vult" is Latin for "God wills it" and it was the cry of the people at the declaration of the First Crusade by Pope Urban II at the Council of Clermont in 1095.
#MAGA, WWG1WGA , Q

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Nation's Name:The United World Order
Nation's Leader (Title & Name): Supreme Fuhrer Victor Klubtz
Type of Government:Militaristic Fascist Dictatorship
Date Founded (Gameside):Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Which of the following tech levels do you participate in most frequently? (Mark All That Apply):
[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[x ] Modern Tech
[x ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech

Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]: Gholgoth Recession, Karentynia, Lubyak-UWO war, Anagonia-UWO war
Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:Red Order neo-marxist insurgency, East Tarka insurgency
Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command:
Supreme Kommandant Marshall of the Armed Forces
Ministry of War
Council of Commanders
Ministry of National Security

Please Link At Least Three Roleplay Examples From Within the Last Six Months (if Possible):
1. [ 1. ]
2. [ 2. ]
3. [ 3. ]

Terms of Acceptance:
In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [United World Order] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.

[United World Order], Submitted on [Febuary 9th, 2013] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Imbrinium wrote:
Nation's Name: Kingdom of Imbrinium
Nation's Leader (Title & Name): Marcius A Sobairce III
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy
Date Founded (Gameside): Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:03 pm

[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[x] Modern Tech
[ ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech

Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:6
Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:0
Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command: The ranks are setup much like the U.S. Military but looks like the Aussies military.

1. Was on a Military deployment for a year returning to NS.

Terms of Acceptance:
In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [Insert Nation Name Here] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.

[Kingdom of Imbrinium ], Submitted on [9 Feb 2013] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.

United World Order wrote:
Nation's Name:The United World Order
Nation's Leader (Title & Name): Supreme Fuhrer Victor Klubtz
Type of Government:Militaristic Fascist Dictatorship
Date Founded (Gameside):Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:32 pm

[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[x ] Modern Tech
[x ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech

Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]: Gholgoth Recession, Karentynia, Lubyak-UWO war, Anagonia-UWO war
Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]:Red Order neo-marxist insurgency, East Tarka insurgency
Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command:
Supreme Kommandant Marshall of the Armed Forces
Ministry of War
Council of Commanders
Ministry of National Security

1. [ 1. ]
2. [ 2. ]
3. [ 3. ]

Terms of Acceptance:
In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [United World Order] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.

[United World Order], Submitted on [Febuary 9th, 2013] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.

Your applications have been received. You will be notified about the results of your voting period on Monday, February 18th, 2013 by no later than 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
Last edited by New Azura on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Osea 767
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Osea 767 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:59 am

Nation's Name: Federal Socialist Republic of Yaroslavl
Nation's Leader (Title & Name): Premier Eric Ruhle
Type of Government: Federal Republic
Date Founded (Gameside): Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm

[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[x] Modern Tech
[ ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech

Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]: Bulgislavian Revolutionary War, Anti-Slavery Wars
Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]: 2012 Nationalist Insurrection
Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command: Mainly based on Soviet model

1. St Stepansburg Conference
2. Bulgislavian Enlightenment Revolution
3. A Healthy Purging

Terms of Acceptance:
In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [Yaroslavl] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.

[Yaroslavl], Submitted on [12/02/13] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.
The Federal Socialist Republic of Yaroslavl
My Fanfics
Gloomy Intelligentsia (My Blog)
Political Compass (07/12/2013)
Economic Left/Right: -9.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79
Player Info Form

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Osea 767 wrote:
Nation's Name: Federal Socialist Republic of Yaroslavl
Nation's Leader (Title & Name): Premier Eric Ruhle
Type of Government: Federal Republic
Date Founded (Gameside): Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm

[ ] Ancient or Past Tech
[x] Modern Tech
[ ] Postmodern Tech
[ ] Future Tech

Number of Wars or Military Actions in the Past Ten Years [ICly]: Bulgislavian Revolutionary War, Anti-Slavery Wars
Number of Civil Wars or Insurrections in the Past Ten Years [ICly]: 2012 Nationalist Insurrection
Please Describe Your Military's Chain of Command: Mainly based on Soviet model

1. St Stepansburg Conference
2. Bulgislavian Enlightenment Revolution
3. A Healthy Purging

Terms of Acceptance:
In submitting this application, we acknowledge that [Yaroslavl] will submit to the rules and regulations established by the rules and regulations previously established, and to the rule of precedent created hitherto in the formation and functioning of this entity. We shall abide in good faith for as long as we remain part of the group, or the group remains functional, and will strive to remain active in participating with this group both in an IC and an OOC capacity.

[Yaroslavl], Submitted on [12/02/13] for Consideration by the Conglomerate.

Your application has been received. You will be notified about the results of your voting period on Tuesday, February 19th, 2013 by no later than 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
Last edited by New Azura on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Temnorus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Temnorus » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:46 pm

Yo, I use Temnorus now instead of Abruzi. Abruzi is now just pure Gasmask and Kalash while Temnorus is Novaya Bolshevism and an ethnic/ideological successor state to Abruzi.

If that could be reflected in the OP, that'd be cool.
Temnorus.
#Nssanctuary KYBRUTIRAT and Fishmongering for lyfe.

Gratislavia
Minister

Founded: May 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gratislavia » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:15 pm

Yeah also regional change for Gratislavia, specialization can be put down as Mechanized Warfare.

Impromptu tag
"Direction Nationale de Notreceau"

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Temnorus wrote:Yo, I use Temnorus now instead of Abruzi. Abruzi is now just pure Gasmask and Kalash while Temnorus is Novaya Bolshevism and an ethnic/ideological successor state to Abruzi.

If that could be reflected in the OP, that'd be cool.

Yep, no worries.

Gratislavia wrote:Yeah also regional change for Gratislavia, specialization can be put down as Mechanized Warfare.

Impromptu tag

Ditto.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

The Master M
Ambassador

Founded: May 18, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Master M » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:27 am

((Glorified tag: I'll be a lot more active in the coming weeks and months. Azura, can you put my specialty down as "Blue Water Superiority"? Thanks.))
The Most Serene Republic of the Master M|Citizen:Mian
Gholgoth
Map|Factbook|Economic Information
Royal Mian Shipyards

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 am

The Master M wrote:((Glorified tag: I'll be a lot more active in the coming weeks and months. Azura, can you put my specialty down as "Blue Water Superiority"? Thanks.))

Aye.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Given Imbrinium's unique personal situation, would it be okay to allow some RP examples that are older than 6 months?

Also Azura, chuck my speciality down as Holy Crusading and Purification.

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Tergnitz wrote:Given Imbrinium's unique personal situation, would it be okay to allow some RP examples that are older than 6 months?

Also Azura, chuck my speciality down as Holy Crusading and Purification.

That would be best, all things considered. I know a lot of people weren't able to vote aye because of the lack of samples on the application. If Imbrinium can post examples of his work, he can get another review period under these circumstances.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 pm

A formal welcome to our newest member, the Federal Socialist Republic of Yaroslavl / Osea 767!
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Temnorus
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Temnorus » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Cong is now a Communist Alliance.

Conglomerate = Collective obv.
Temnorus.
#Nssanctuary KYBRUTIRAT and Fishmongering for lyfe.

New Azura
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Temnorus wrote:Cong is now a Communist Alliance.

Conglomerate = Collective obv.

Could Azura have been hiding secret intentions with the Red Flower Flag of DOOM all along? Tune in tomorrow to find out!
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS

CALIXTEIMARAUDER

— Controlled Nations —

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents