NATION

PASSWORD

Disconnected: a journey of discovery IC PMT open

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Disconnected: a journey of discovery IC PMT open

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:15 pm

NERV arms conglomerate wrote:commanders reception NERV
a group of 5 men and two women walked through the double doors to the reception, the wore near identical clothes, long leather trench coats, black jeans ,sunglasses, black T-shirts and they each had six ports on the backs of there necks, they where nearly the complete opposite of the white glass walled reception, one the leader, walked up to the desk he looked at the tall blond receptionist he said in a smooth voice "we're here to see commander Hitoru"
"he will see you shortly, its about your next mission"
"thanks, "
commanders office,NERV
"sir, section 1 alpha are here to see you"
"good, send them up"
"right away sir"

OOC: have to cut this post short...

OOC: had to cut this short earlier, this is the continuation

the group stepped into the elevator, the doors closed, the elevator suddenly sped upwards, coming out onto the outside of the building, the glass walls showing the sprawling cityscape of Tokyo-3, no otyher towers where as tall as the one they where speeding up the outside of, the elevator came to a stop, the doors opened onto the commanders office, it was huge, the only light was coming through the glass floor, and from a desk lamp on the commanders desk
"so, sir iv been told you have a mission for us"
"yes, your mission is to rescue this girl,"a hologram of Kayora, appeared in the middle of the huge room" then you are to extract all the data stored in her mind"
"sir, isn't it overkill sending the best of the best after one little girl?"
"she is not just any little girl, she is the future, we need her you have all NERV's resources at your disposal" the commanders secure phone rang
"one second" he picked up the phone"yes, so you have found her?... good, ill get my team on it... no i like coffie too i just,.. fine, anyway send the results to alpha teams link... thanks bye"
the commander put his phone down
"sir, we've received the data," said one of the team as they went towards the elevator
"good, anything else i can do?"
"keep the skies clear" said seb as the elevator doors closed

the team exited the elevator, the went to the hangar, in the4 hangar was nervs prides, the 3 most advanced v-tol craft in the world, still technically prototypes the class 5-sect1RD was the best nerv had, with active camouflage, radar jamming, multiple weapons systems, and the ability to carry a squad of section 1 agents,they where the best,
seb connected six wires into his neck ports, he could control the aircraft through direct nerve connections, the rest of the team sat down and buckled their seat belts, the hangar roof opened the v-tol lifted off without even making a noise, its large jet blasts not even making any noise, no one would hear them coming, as it took of it shifted color and disappeared completely, if one squinted they could see a patch of heat haze where the aircraft was... it sped off in search of Kayora
a member of the league of armed neutrality
a member of the Inter-Galactic Security Council
a member of the Alliance of Celestial Corporations
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

No, not Ira as in the IRA.

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:34 pm

OOC: Ira Strank

Gibbons isn't, and never was within sight of Strank, seeing both simultaniously at this point, let alone together, would've been quite difficult.

Weit von hier.

IC:
"That's right miss, Calno is dead. He drowned in the river trying to keep you safe, I'm his replacement. As for you two, you're goddamn lucky I'm a medic... Now sit down, no sudden movements please."

Satified with everyone's compliance, he re-holstered his weapon and turned his attention to the [broken weapon-system], which was clearly atrophied, aside from a perfectly healthy set of lungs.

"Mind telling me what happened back there, miss? We've got four friendlies killed, so I' feel like I'm entitled to an explanation."

Strank was hoping to distract Kayora (as well as figure out ALL her injuries) so he could set her broken bones.
Strank was interupted, as he tilted his head to one side and cupped his left ear, then responded into the lapel of his coat.

SIC: Strank's radio (earpiece): "Strank, what's going on down there, I got the car out by the edge of the woods."

"I believe we found it, get the others. We have 2 witnesses, currently detained. It's damaged though... ... I will attempt to make, repairs..."

Negative, you know our SOP as well as I, if she's too badly injured for transport we are autharized to initiate detante.

"I'm sorry, the radio reception in these woods is horrible..."

"You motherfucker..."
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

Kelewann
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: No, not Ira as in the IRA.

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:OOC: Ira Strank

Gibbons isn't, and never was within sight of Strank, seeing both simultaniously at this point, let alone together, would've been quite difficult.

IC:
"That's right miss, Calno is dead. He drowned in the river trying to keep you safe, I'm his replacement. As for you two, you're goddamn lucky I'm a medic... Now sit down, no sudden movements please."

Satified with everyone's compliance, he re-holstered his weapon and turned his attention to the [broken weapon-system], which was clearly atrophied, aside from a perfectly healthy set of lungs.

"Mind telling me what happened back there, miss? We've got four friendlies killed, so I' feel like I'm entitled to an explanation."

Strank was hoping to distract Kayora (as well as figure out ALL her injuries) so he could set her broken bones.
Strank was interupted, as he tilted his head to one side and cupped his left ear, then responded into the lapel of his coat.

SIC: Strank's radio (earpiece): "Strank, what's going on down there, I got the car out by the edge of the woods."

"I believe we found it, get the others. We have 2 witnesses, currently detained. It's damaged though... ... I will attempt to make, repairs..."

Negative, you know our SOP as well as I, if she's too badly injured for transport we are autharized to initiate detante.

"You motherfucker..."

(OOC: ok then he just saw Strank))
When bob wanted to leave as soon as posible, he was clearly relived that the guy was a medic though. Mike on the otehr hand was a lot more worried. Bob asked "So, thanky you fore helping her. I have to get back home though so I have to leave." As he said this he stood up and turned around and started to walk home.
As soon as Mike saw bob starting to leave he yelled "Wait up for me" and he went to go with Bob. He did not want to stay near that guy at all.

Fred soon saw the guy tending to the girl, and his friends walking away (but not that far yet). He yelled "Hey you to wait up. I have to ask you some questions" He said you two so he wouldnt have to say their name. He started to run to where his two friends where. When his friends heard him yell, they continued to walk, but slowed their pace (their now like 10-15 feet from where they werestanding, 30 feet from the girl).
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
reason: At peace

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:07 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:"That's right miss, Calno is dead. He drowned in the river trying to keep you safe, I'm his replacement. As for you two, you're goddamn lucky I'm a medic... Now sit down, no sudden movements please."

"You motherfucker..."

Kelewann wrote:When bob wanted to leave as soon as posible, he was clearly relived that the guy was a medic though. Mike on the otehr hand was a lot more worried. Bob asked "So, thanky you fore helping her. I have to get back home though so I have to leave." As he said this he stood up and turned around and started to walk home.
As soon as Mike saw bob starting to leave he yelled "Wait up for me" and he went to go with Bob. He did not want to stay near that guy at all.

Fred soon saw the guy tending to the girl, and his friends walking away (but not that far yet). He yelled "Hey you to wait up. I have to ask you some questions" He said you two so he wouldnt have to say their name. He started to run to where his two friends where. When his friends heard him yell, they continued to walk, but slowed their pace (their now like 10-15 feet from where they were standing, 30 feet from the girl).

[Street]

Kayora was shocked, Calno was dead? he couldn't be dead. Calno never came with her on her missions, he would always remain behind at the temple waiting for her to return and report on her mission and thank her for a job well done. sometimes Aiath was there in her red dress which Kayora that had a neckline to low for a proper Lady to be wearing, and sometimes there where others there. but mostly it was Calno always safe always waiting for her.

"no" Kayora said suddenly as part of that the man said registered in her brain and didn't make any sense at all " your wrong. Calno isn't dead. you said he drowned trying to rescue me but he never come with me on my missions he always waits at the temple for me to come back, and besides the river Mathung isn't anywhere near Deanol and if he had fallen in Cherry fall stream someone would have seen him hand helped him out so hes not dead" the way she talked about her village and the surrounding countryside made it sound like she expected the men to know exactly what she was talking about because in her world, everyone did.

she turned then to look at the man whom she guessed to be some kind of soldier or officer in the army from the way he talked but she couldn't see any Plate Armour, or Chain Mail, or even any Leather; and where was his sword or bow and aroy or anything that looked like a real weapon all he seemed to have was that strange metal thing and it didn't look dangerous at all it looked to small to even be a useful club; and what was a medic anyway?

she was about to ask him all of her questions when she was distracted by him examining her arm, she was distracted even more by the black thing coming out of her wrist she stared in confusion for a moment then reached over with her other hand to try and pull it off noticing a similar cord hanging from her other wrist.

now she was worried again she grabbed one of them and gave a slight tug to see if it would come off but all she got was a pulling sensation on her wrist. she pulled a little harder this time getting a slight pain witch made her want it off all the more she tugged harder crying out in pain she wrapped the cord around her free hand and tugged as hard as she could this time screaming out in pain again... it was then she noticed the ones in her fore and upper arms as well as on her legs.. she started batting at them trying to knock them off or something when she felt the ones on her back move.

she went very quiet and her eyes went wide as she reached around to her back and slowly felt her back... she reached as far up as she could go then reached over her shoulder and fearing the worst followed the cords from her shoulders up her neck to the back of her head... if her eyes could have popped out of her head the would have... she let out a blood curdling scream as she started thrashing around trying to knock everyone of them off or pull them off.

"What have you done to me!" she screamed her accusation at the men around her "calno! Calno save me!" she screamed his name again pouring all of her will and heart and soul in the the call praying he would hear her this time and take her away from her nightmare.

[GI HQ]

Lindsy's chopper screamed overhead again on its way back to HQ as OPS teams began scouring the area for more clues along with GI security personnel which the police couldn't arrest for "driving around". the flight only took 15 mins which was a damn sight better than the 40 minute drive across town. again she stepped out just as it touched down and walked briskly to the stairwell and down to Micheal's private suite on the 102 floor.

she didn't even have to guess where he was all she had to do was follow the sound of the opera music she had predicted would be playing and being Lindsy she didn't even knock and wait fort he ever present butler to open the doors to the den she just barged right in slamming the doors open "leave us!" she barked at the butler who just politely bowed before turning to leave

"i really hope theres a good reason for thin intrusion" Michael asked from where he sat in a couch facing a roaring fireplace the ever present glass of scotch in his hand

"just updating you in the situation."

"you couldn't have just called?"

"would you really have answered?"

Micheal glared at her for a moment but when he didn't answer she continued "our rat has friends."

Micheal stared at her not overly surprised by this "rats usually do."

"shortly after the assault on the complex our system was hacked"

that got Micheal's attention. there where very few companies that could even hope to match Gothart industries technology wise wich gretly narowed the feild of who was responcable for that act though he didn't care to much for some of those companies CEO's so he wuld avoid talking to them for now and besides it was bad busness to strait up accuse someone of stealing "what where they after and what did they get?"

"it looks like they where targeting data related to the GINX project and Kayora"

Micheal's face darkened and his grip tightened around his glass "and what did they get?" he almost growled

"they got basic personnel data on kayora and information on the layout of her neural-link system."

there was the sound of glass shattering ans a whoosh of flame as Micheal's glass shattered against the back of the fireplace the alcohol in it igniting "damn them! Damn them all to hell!" there was only one company he could think of that would want that information and it was the one company he had hoped to keep it from until it was released.

"i want ever personnel file in that complex stripped down and gone over with a fine toothed comb and then gone over again. especially people who recently asked for time off! i want those rats found! if there not dead and i want DNA double checked to be sure everyone is to be put into lock down, sned sicurity treams to there homes to get them or to there hotel if there on vacation... anyone you cant find... send OPS after them. they'll be the first we test as replacements for Kayora."

"of course Michael" lindsy turned and began walking out of the room. she agreed with him the ones they couldn't immediately find where likely the rats after all it was just like a rat to jump ship if it thought it was sinking

"oh" Micheal called just before lindsy shut the door "have Kashman turn the server back on. it wouldn't do to keep it shut down just because Kayora is missing. that would just make it easier to link the two"

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:15 am

Jenifier, and Joe were the owners of a ice screme store close by. When they had heard the more recent screme they looked out side. What they saw was a man (A gun, if its visible) and he was trying to put something into her arm. She clearly was in pain from it, and didnt was it in their. They both decided that they were going to call the cops. Also to make shure that the guy and the girl stayed their Joe was going to make small talk with the guy, untill the police arrived. So as Jenifer started calling the police Joe walked out side and started lesurly, and non threating way walked to the guy. Joe then said "Hey their, umm what are you doing to that girl?"

When Bob, Fred, and Mike heard Joe, then turned around and started to walk back to see what was going to happen.
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:52 pm

OOC: Actually, I think she's finally noticing the wires and shit on her from the hasty diconnect. Apparently athey aren't the type you can yank out, hence why they had to cut those wires.

Kayora floated a short ways down stream the severed cables still attached to her disguising her as an other pile of driftwood as she used her remaining strength to pull herself onto the shore passing out before she could pull herself completely clear her bare feet remaining in the water.

her long lavender coloured hair a wet tangled mass covering her head its electric blue streaks standing out even more with the wet shine the water gave it. her shear body suit would do nothing to keep her warm it was after all designed to simply cover her body offering a sense of moral decency where non else existed.

the entire get up gave her the look of something from a sci-fi movie but the cables in her arms, legs and all the way up her spine along with the jack at the base of her skull where all to real

Anyways, I think my medic is letting her slip into shock*... :palm:
I really should've known better...
*Shock is quite capable of killing, and ignoring it is a very noob-move on my part.

IC:
Shit... She's going into shock...

Stank removed his coat, once again revealing the massive shoulder-holstered horse-pistol and wrapped it snugly around Kayora.

"Missey, I'm going to need you to keep calm. If Calno never came on a mission, then what's the use of calling him, especially way out here? You were just pulled from a river, 4 men were with you, all are dead now. If Calno wasn't one of them, why was a I sent instead?"

He then pulled out a large wooden-handled pen knife, and handed it to Kayora (folded).

"Here, put this in your mouth, and bite on it, hard"

Having successfully gagged her to prevent herself from screaming or biting up the insides of her mouth, Strank quickly went to work setting her left arm.

"One problem at a time please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but I'd suggest you not do anything until your mind has settled. I can however, tell you are quite literally in a different world, with very different rules, and very deep in enemy territory. We'll work on restoring your memory later."

He then brushed a damp lock of hair away from her eye and concluded.

"You're gonna be alright. You may not remember me anymore, but you have to trust me on this. This place is quite lethal, and until you get yoursself re-oreintated, is quite deadly."

Not too much long afterwards, Gibbons arived in the car, hopped out with an assualt-rifle in hand, and closed the door before looking for Strank, his feet rustling the leaves as he went.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm

suddenly the v-tol arrived, it came hovering low over the area, still with active camo activated,
inside the v-tol
"okay, peeps, you guys provide me with support"seb said as he disconnected his neck ports"im going in, deactivate the camo once i land"
"okay seb ,remember your ATC is still a prototype, be careful"
"don't worry," seb said as he leaped out of the v-tol , he came down from at least 3 stories and landed next to kayora and the two military guys
"okay, this man is not who he seems, keep away from him he has a very dangerous weapon from this world, he'll shoot you if your not careful" seb said as he leveled his large pistol at the man with the assault rifle"you, put your weapons down!!" he shouted at the man
"kayora, you will be fine" seb said keeping one of his eyes down the sights with the other looking at kayora"this world is not your own, please come with me i know where your future lies" he said, he had thought about where she had come from during the journey, from what his Intel could gather, she was in danger, real danger
"okay, you" he said to the one with the assault rifle" give me your GPS devise, now!"
as he said this the V-TOL seemingly appeared from nowhere above his head, with the large searchlight blazing upon him, the engine outlets glowing white hot,one of the dorsal turrets aimed straight at the man with the assault rifle, the other at the medic and the nose cannon staying silent and unmoving
Last edited by NERV arms conglomerate on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:OOC: Actually, I think she's finally noticing the wires and shit on her from the hasty diconnect. Apparently athey aren't the type you can yank out, hence why they had to cut those wires.

Anyways, I think my medic is letting her slip into shock*... :palm:
I really should've known better...
*Shock is quite capable of killing, and ignoring it is a very noob-move on my part.

IC:
Shit... She's going into shock...

Stank removed his coat, once again revealing the massive shoulder-holstered horse-pistol and wrapped it snugly around Kayora.

"Missey, I'm going to need you to keep calm. If Calno never came on a mission, then what's the use of calling him, especially way out here? You were just pulled from a river, 4 men were with you, all are dead now. If Calno wasn't one of them, why was a I sent instead?"

He then pulled out a large wooden-handled pen knife, and handed it to Kayora (folded).

"Here, put this in your mouth, and bite on it, hard"

Having successfully gagged her to prevent herself from screaming or biting up the insides of her mouth, Strank quickly went to work setting her left arm.

"One problem at a time please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, but I'd suggest you not do anything until your mind has settled. I can however, tell you are quite literally in a different world, with very different rules, and very deep in enemy territory. We'll work on restoring your memory later."

Not too much long afterwards, Gibbons arived in the car, hopped out with an assualt-rifle in hand, and closed the door before looking for Strank, his feet rustling the leaves as he went.

((ooc: ahh but mistake make the world go round and also give unexpected openings on occasion. on and remind me... who are you working for again?))

IC:

Kayora was about to go into an explanation on Calno when the wooden object was shoved in her mouth and before she could remove it with her good hand she felt the soldier pull on her bad arm sending a new more intense wave of that wholly unpleasant feeling up her arm and strait into her brain her mouth reflexively attempted to clamp shut her teeth leaving permanent indentations in the wooden handle of the knife which muffled her scream enough s that it was no where near her proven ear splitting variety.

her eyes rolled back into her head her eyelids fluttering for a moment as her brain went into a protective fog to stave off blacking out which barely managed to work as she completely collapsed. she didn't really catch much of what was said after that she thought she heard something about "enemy territory" be she couldn't be certain at the moment, and she didn't much care because in the fog there wasn't the unpleasant feeling i her arm or anywhere else for that matter which was fine with her.

NERV arms conglomerate wrote:suddenly the v-tol arrived, it came hovering low over the area, still with active camo activated,
inside the v-tol
"okay, peeps, you guys provide me with support"seb said as he disconnected his neck ports"im going in, deactivate the camo once i land"
"okay seb ,remember your ATC is still a prototype, be careful"
"don't worry," seb said as he leaped out of the v-tol , he came down from at least 3 stories and landed next to kayora and the two military guys
"okay, this man is not who he seems, keep away from him he has a very dangerous weapon from this world, he'll shoot you if your not careful" seb said as he leveled his large pistol at the man with the assault rifle"you, put your weapons down!!" he shouted at the man
"kayora, you will be fine" seb said keeping one of his eyes down the sights with the other looking at kayora"this world is not your own, please come with me i know where your future lies" he said, he had thought about where she had come from during the journey, from what his Intel could gather, she was in danger, real danger
"okay, you" he said to the one with the assault rifle" give me your GPS devise, now!"
as he said this the V-TOL seemingly appeared from nowhere above his head, with the large searchlight blazing upon him, the engine outlets glowing white hot,one of the dorsal turrets aimed straight at the man with the assault rifle, the other at the medic and the nose cannon staying silent and unmoving

when the man fell from the sky it didn't surprise Kayora in the slightest half because of the pain induced stupor she was in and half because she used the same tactic herself when going after bandits, people have a bad habit of not looking up. she tried focusing on what he was saying but her head hadn't cleared enough from the pain of having the bone in her arm set.

perhaps when her head cleared she would be able to figure out what was going on... if the pain in her arm didn't return

[GI securities - OPS control room]

being an international conglomerate had its advantages especially when you owned the major telecommunications networks. there where a few they hadn't gotten around to buying out yet or which where owned by rival corporations. there where of course conspiracy theory's that the corporations listened in on phone calls watched the newer video calls this was of course flatly denied by all the relevant parties... even if it was true.

the main data bank recorded every call stamped it with the time date sender and receiver and filed it away usually never to be read by anyone unless keywords where registered within the search paramiters but even that wasnt 100% because keywords could have nothing to do with what they where looking for but it gave under payed analysts something to do.

"i think i got something here."

"whats that?"

"i think i have something." the annalist tapped the scrolling text on the screen highlighting the relevant portion "see here where shes discribing the scene... her description of Kayora is almost bang on"
"forward the stream to Becket hes gonna wanna see this."

beckets computer beaped signaling he had an incoming stream from the floor. he tapped the touch screen and the conversation came up as he read though he smiled to him self there almost making this to easy he was reaching for the phone th call lindsy to inform her of the development then the tone of the ongoing conversation suddenly changed.

"shit!" he cursed as he activated his headset "Extraction team Alpha, Assault teams charlie and gamma to the Launch pad on the double!" the assault teams there standard 6 man commando squads where the Extraction team had been assembled for the sole purpose or retrieving Kayora from where ever she was found and carried only the basic assault rifles, pistols, and combat knives. the rest of there Griffin transport was taken up the the "portable" jack that would reconnect Kayora to her reality so she could easily be transported back to the research complex it was originally designed to transport her to the hanger where the GINX unit was housed in preparation for permanent installation

as they met on the landing pad Becket gave the 2 other squad commanders a quick rundown of there mission as their teams boarded there phoenix drop ships final details would be hashed out in the air, Becket only hoped he got there before they left

[GI HQ]

"Alendale." Lindsy sad as she answered her cellphone

"i have good news and bad news" Becket announced "we found Kayora"

"and the bad news?"

"someone else found her first"

"Well get off your ass and go after her! we cant let them have her!"

"i'm way ahead of you were already en route eta in 5 mins."

"that better not be 4 mins to late"

"my thoughts exactly"

[Griffin]

the transports streaked low across the landscape the stealth plating and design rendering them nearly invisible in this close to the ground would make them even harder to detect except for the most advanced radar systems which most of the known one where all to large to conveniently fit in a vehicle

and with the concealed and silenced prop design there thermal output was reduced as well even if it was a bit louder that some it wouldn't mater because by the time you heard it they where already on top of you

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:21 pm

((OOC: 2 things first is,I need someone to rp the police that the civilion is calling in (in my last post I said that), and you guys are in a MAIN street in a city. Their are civillions watching you. Lots of swat, police ext should be arriving because in rl if u have assult rifles ext swat would come. Just wanted to remind you that civilions are still watching you, and some are calling the cops.))
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Kelewann wrote:((OOC: 2 things first is,I need someone to rp the police that the civilion is calling in (in my last post I said that), and you guys are in a MAIN street in a city. Their are civillions watching you. Lots of swat, police ext should be arriving because in rl if u have assult rifles ext swat would come. Just wanted to remind you that civilions are still watching you, and some are calling the cops.))

((ooc: don't worry I'll cover anything relevant with the police))

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:39 pm

Strank turned around, smiled at the fact that he was pretty much repeating the exact same wooden introduction he had already given.

"Well, it's nice to have unexpected company, but this is ridiculous, as for the girl, she's hurt, I'm a medic, so it's pretty obvious what I'm going to do unless you happen to have brought a field-hospital along, m'kay?"

Gibbons, however, was forced to surrender his rifle to these intruders, but not before setting his radio to broadcast... For the other team to hear... Though he merely shrugged when they mentioned GPS... There was no GPS...

As strank turned his attention to keeping Kayora from slipping into shock, he briefly smiled... And spoke as much to Kayora as he was to the entire group...

"What do ya'll know 'bout weapons?"

If these clowns could get air support through this country's backdoor, he could only imagine what planet of hurt was coming their way courtessy of the local Hurtian Marine Air Wing located on this part of the globe.

Meanwhile:
Pvt Foyt (GPMG), Lt Bradley (AR), and Sgt Ralph Hayes, the only three members available (previously shadowing Fred, Crompton was... elsewhere...), requested Schwartz to see if he could shift his scope about a klick downriver, as things had started to go quite badly, they'd use him as a forward-observer for the airstrikes...

Roesenthal and Thompson were capable of handling themselves...

In the air, some hundreds of miles away flying low and fast, was a squadron (12 planes) of F-7 Buccaneers, though not the fastest of planes in the world, at sea-level, they could usually outrun all but the most streamlined speedsters, and travel farther than 90% of them between refuelings, even with a full ordnance-load...

With what was about to unfold, being unseen wasn't going to be a concern...

But till then... there was still 'plan A'.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Strank turned around, smiled at the fact that he was pretty much repeating the exact same wooden introduction he had already given.

"Well, it's nice to have unexpected company, but this is ridiculous, as for the girl, she's hurt, I'm a medic, so it's pretty obvious what I'm going to do unless you happen to have brought a field-hospital along, m'kay?"

Gibbons, however, was forced to surrender his rifle to these intruders, but not before setting his radio to broadcast... For the other team to hear... Though he merely shrugged when they mentioned GPS... There was no GPS...

As strank turned his attention to keeping Kayora from slipping into shock, he briefly smiled... And spoke as much to Kayora as he was to the entire group...

"What do ya'll know 'bout weapons?"

If these clowns could get air support through this country's backdoor, he could only imagine what planet of hurt was coming their way courtessy of the local Hurtian Marine Air Wing located on this part of the globe.

weapons

Kayora understood that much the "medic" fellow was asking about weapons so Kayora groggily answered using it as something she could make sence of to focus on "swords are best... i like short swords... i can move faster... bow and arrows are goo for long range... pikes are useful for taking down horses." she paused as she tried to think of all the different weapons she had used thinking she had coverd the basics she continued "but a good mage is better than all of those... i was hoping to use the spell i learnt on this mission"

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Strank smiled, now he was getting somewhere...

"Alright, now, over here, the most common weapons are ranged ones, and like bows, are quite useless and even look the part without ammunition, such as arrows, or in the case of these fellows with their pike-shaped bits of metal, bullets."

He turned around and faced his 'captors' again:

"Any of you got a stretcher and some blankets or somthing, she's got some broken bones, is about a batted eylash away from a coma, and I'm pretty sure these wires and exposed jacks aren't helping either."

He then resumed his dialouge with the girl.

"Now, in a sense, you are a weapon, like a bow. You are a critical component, but without your expendables, are relatively harmless, much like the gun you saw me with earlier. You're pretty good with a knife right? These people wish to use you. You are hurt and lack energy."

Strank tucked the knife she had bitten earlier under the coat he had wrapped around Kayora, eventually finding its way into her hand, as he helped open it, believing that since she was literally living in the dark-ages, that she may not have been familiar with folding knives.

"I'm going to have to put a splint on your left arm, to imobolize it, so it doesn't get broken again. I'm also going to wrap these wires so they don't make you so uncmfortable, and I'll cover this hole in the back of your neck so it doesn't get infected. Do you understand what I'm saying? Remember, if you have ANY questions, just ask."

Gibbons was amused...
"Your bedside manner is laughable... They'll just wipe her brain again anyways... So much for a rescue mission..."

Strank decided to introduce the unruly private.
"By the way, that's Gibbs, he's on our side... So... Is our new captor going to fetch that stretcher or not?"
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Strank smiled, now he was getting somewhere...

"Alright, now, over here, the most common weapons are ranged ones, and like bows, are quite useless and even look the part without ammunition, such as arrows, or in the case of these fellows with their pike-shaped bits of metal, bullets."

He turned around and faced his 'captors' again:

"Any of you got a stretcher and some blankets or somthing, she's got some broken bones, is about a batted eylash away from a coma, and I'm pretty sure these wires and exposed jacks aren't helping either."

He then resumed his dialouge with the girl.

"Now, in a sense, you are a weapon, like a bow. You are a critical component, but without your expendables, are relatively harmless, much like the gun you saw me with earlier. You're pretty good with a knife right? These people wish to use you. You are hurt and lack energy."

Strank tucked the knife she had bitten earlier under the coat he had wrapped around Kayora, eventually finding its way into her hand, as he helped open it, believing that since she was literally living in the dark-ages, that she may not have been familiar with folding knives.

"I'm going to have to put a splint on your left arm, to imobolize it, so it doesn't get broken again. I'm also going to wrap these wires so they don't make you so uncmfortable, and I'll cover this hole in the back of your neck so it doesn't get infected. Do you understand what I'm saying? Remember, if you have ANY questions, just ask."

Gibbons was amused...
"Your bedside manner is laughable... They'll just wipe her brain again anyways... So much for a rescue mission..."

Strank decided to introduce the unruly private.
"By the way, that's Gibbs, he's on our side... So... Is our new captor going to fetch that stretcher or not?"

Kayora was able to follow along with the conversation about weapons and bows and how they need arrows easily following along and somewhat understanding his explanation of there "guns" but he completely lost her when he called her a weapon. her mind tempted to race to try and find some explanation that made sense to her.

she was about to say something when she felt him press the knive into her hand her fingers touching the blade before wrapping around the handle.

cold steel... finally something normal. she clutched the blade to her chest for a moment closing her eyes letting the feel of a knife in her had callm her focusing on it using it to clear her mind. she spoke again her speach clearing alng with her mind as the man she was gonna call Medic "splinted" her arm what ever that was "no... i'm not a weapon, I'm a guardian i stay at the temple in the vilage to defend it from bandits and rebils and monsters and what ever else threatens the village. Calno was the one who told me about the threats and gave me the weapons to fight them. i use weapons... I'm not the weapon."

Justonnia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Justonnia » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 pm

And now for a commercial!

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:35 pm

"Lady, your partial loss of memory and these wires say otherwise, you were most definately somone's prized fighting puppet, but for simplicity, I call you a weapon, a tool. Calno was merely keeping you topped-off with ammo, not weapons. I believe you've been doing these 'missions' for quite some time now."

He mimicked how a puppetmaster would pull somone's strings after finishing the splint (tying something solid to the arm so it stays straight). He then proceeded to put it in a sling.

"On the other hand, you are a human being, for now at least, barely... "

He wrapped his pinky finger and thumb around the wrist of her broken arm to illustrate the point that she was, in fact, a living skeleton.

"You mentioned magic, well, in short, those wires, they allow some very smart people to give you some very strong illusions quite easily. Sadly, I'm not quite skilled enough, nor do I have the tools required to safely remove them. But as you can see, your strings have been cut, and though you may be weakened, limp, and quite scared, you're free. Or would you rather return to a cursed though happy life as a weapon, er, someone's 'puppet'?"

He paused, trying to remeber what she called her enemies...

"So, how many 'bandits' would you say you've killed? Have you ever wondered about them?"

He then pointed to the plane up in the sky

"That was you in this world when you did that. Or something very similar at least. I've never actually had the privlidge to see you in action."

He chuckled out of morbid serendipityy...

"They gave you the suggestion to test a new weapon, that spell... on us... Would you like to see what it would look like on this side of the looking glass?"

He checked his watch.

"Because you won't have to wait long now... If you have any questions now's the time to ask, cause I don't think I'll be around to answer them later..."

Sedan: Pvt Foyt, Lt Bradley, and Sgt Ralph Hayes: Over the river and through the woods...
They were ready for a good old-fashioned drive-by shooting:
Hayes having grabbed a PGL-40 from the trunk and loading it with an mag of airburst rocket-propelled grenades was about as well armed for shooting VTOLs as could be expected.
Foyt had a rather large machine-gun loaded with hyper-velocity 6.5 mm armor-piercing and white-phosphor ammmo, which was quite capable of disrupting targeting sensors, active visual camo, and still remain quite lethal to armored personel.
Bradley was in the driver's seat...

On some grassy knoll behind some bushes lay Pvt Schwartz with a designated marksman rifle, he'd open fire first as a diversion, followed by the car making a rapid approach attempting to destroy the VTOL, if that failed, there were litterally 100 tons of missiles ready to fire upon them within moments. All without even requiring a radar-lock...

SACLOS laser guidance coupled with an advanced IIR technology-base had its perks...
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:15 am

seb just stood there, he knew kayora was in shock, but he would have to get her to safety before the bullets start flying,
"okay, everyone, we need to get her onto the V-TOL if any of us want her to survive," he then taped his headset"sam, i need you to land the v-tol"
"okay, im coming in now, im glad there hasn't been a firefight yet,"
the v-tol came in to land in the center of the road, the rear hatch opened
seb turned to kayora"i need you go into that aircraft!"he then turned back to the other two
" you guys come with me too and perhaps a temporary truce?"
A member of GESO

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:38 am

Kayora genuinely didn't know what to think

as much as she wanted to accept the new mans offer to take her home. there was something about what "medic" was saying that made her want to go with him and lean more even if her brain couldn't accept that she was the weapons and that nothing she believed was actually real

but in a few moments it wouldn't matter

[Griffin]

"thermal contact!"

"what is it?" Becket asked as the transport streaked low over the building keeping more or less level with the roof line

"unknown its not in the data base"

"how many Bio readings?"

the officer gave him a quizzical look. it was a town of course there where bio readings "unable to confirm number of hostiles" was all he could say without making Becket look stupid for asking which is not something a smart person did

"can you confirm Kayora's signature?"

"yes she appears to be centered in a grouping of about a half dozen or so individuals"

Becket activated his encoded head set "Gamma an Charlie move into your flanking positions and be ready to give us fire support we are going right in the center"

the two Phoenix drop ships broke formation, as they moved into position Becket's griffin streaked over the buildings coming to a hovering stop over the roadway close enough to the other craft to make its presence felt but far enough away to not be immediately shot down. not that anyone in there right mind would knowingly initiate a full scale battle in a populated urban area.

as the griffin landed Becket and 2 of the 4 team members exited the griffin the other 2 stopping halfway between the griffin and Kayora Becket continuing to close enough range to talk without having to yell, his comm was kept open to that the other teams would know what was happening without Becket making any obvious movements.

"Lady Kayora" Becket said as he dropped to one knee bowing "I'm glad i found you Calno has been worried about you Since you disappeared. He sent me to find you and bring you home to Deanol and to him." it was all a lie of course but at the same time completely true depending on how you looked at it.

Kayora was dumb founded now a third man had entered the scene but he knew Calno he also knew the name of her village without her telling him. she now seriously doubted the intentions of the man that fell from the sky but "medic" and tis new man both had compelling stories for very different reasons

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:52 pm

"hay you, stop right there" seb said as the newcomer arrived"don't move another foot, or you will die"
"medic, kayora what do you say?, come with me and live or die in those aircraft" seb had a stern look on his face, he wasn't going to take no for an answer, and he didn't want a firefight in the urban environment, he had no alternative than to see how things play out.
A member of GESO

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

To grandmother's house we go...

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm

^_^

Around this time, Strank realized a few things:
1- He was captured by people with what he could only assume were roughly the same immediate goal as theirs
2- This third party was from Gothart.

"Well sir, you have a deal, waste the lying motherfuckers and lets get out of here, the rest of my unit will have to regroup later, in the meantime, there are a few incoming zigs, it would be prudent that I be allowed to designate your craft as 'friendly'."

He then tried to help Kayora to her feet, upon entering the ship, he noted the pilot, pointed to the wires at the back of his neck, and gave another 'puppeteer' imitation.

"Gibbs, have the others give covering fire, were going home... Not exactly in the friendliest of hands, but at least relatively benevolent ones. Does this thing have anti-aircraft weapons?"

Meanwhile, across the river, the team was rather flaberghasted at the turn of events, foe had become friend and a new foe emerged, with even heavier weaponry...

*Well sir, you have a deal, waste the lying motherfuckers*

The first shot, as planned, was a well-placed 6.5 mm armor-piercing bullet through what appeared to be an officer attempting to convince Strank to surrender Kayora, not that it was likely he'd be able to if he wanted to, she seemed to be fondly attached to the medic...

That certainly can't end well...

Immediately afterwards, Bradley was already gunning the sedan toward the Griffon, Foyt opening a long stuccato burst upon the enemy fireteam as Hayes attempted to fire a grenade up the rear cargo ramp of the Griffon.

Schwartz, meanwhile, was already calling-out priority targets and noting a pair of flanking GI assault-teams.

"We got two more turkeys inbound... Peel four each."

In the air, the 12-plane squadron of long-range interdiction craft peeled into groups of 4, one group to each loitering pheonix and another devoted entirely to close-air support.

Not wishing to risk excessive penetration into enemy airspace, each plane had a brace of Hurtian ELRAAMs. It was gonna be a turkey-shoot...

One of the pilots released a LTL submunition, jokingly saying "Lights out folks..." Another plane dropped a brace of E-bombs and a aerial rockets loaded with flashbangs...

Too much risk of collateral damage if they went in swinging...

Still, the enemy air assets could prove quite a bother, but hoped they wouldn't risk downing a plane over a major population district.
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Re: To grandmother's house we go...

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:^_^

1- He was captured by people with what he could only assume were roughly the same immediate goal as theirs

"Well sir, you have a deal, waste the lying motherfuckers and lets get out of here, the rest of my unit will have to regroup later, in the meantime, there are a few incoming zigs, it would be prudent that I be allowed to designate your craft as 'friendly'."

He then tried to help Kayora to her feet, upon entering the ship, he noted the pilot, pointed to the wires at the back of his neck, and gave another 'puppeteer' imitation.

"Gibbs, have the others give covering fire, were going home... Not exactly in the friendliest of hands, but at least relatively benevolent ones. Does this thing have anti-aircraft weapons?"

"yes,this aircraft is designed to be the equivalent of a flying fortress, it is near unsinkable,oh and put kayora on that stretcher, unfold the scanner then press the okay button, it'll treat her shock and put a cast on her arm,"
the doors of the v-tol closed as the ship headed skyward
"first, medic i need your name, then i need you to sign these papers, it'll give you security clearance to enter the nerv HQ, i believe we can work together, and i hope you feel the same." seb outstretched his arm to the medic"by the way, well be going supersonic very soon, i suggest you buckle in"
A member of GESO

Mt Id
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Mt Id » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:08 pm

A man clad in a white lab coat hurried to a conference room in one of Beta Force's underground labs. Before opening the door he checked himself over and noticed a slight bloodstain on his coat. He quietly cursed and attempted to wipe it away but only succeeded in smearing it. He cursed louder but eventually gave up and walked into the room.

He was greeted by three tables set in the shape of a U that had 12 chairs, 11 of which were filled. His entrance was met with 11 stares of annoyance as he hurried to the last remaining seat. That's when he noticed the TV set up in the middle of the U with a blacked out figure was projected on. "Oh..." escaped his mouth before he quickly shut it tightly.

The figure in the TV began to speak. "Well now that we've all finally gathered we can began. We've heard reports of a unique female that a company in a rival nation has kept in secret and been performing some rather interesting work on. We want that work and have for a while but unfortunately, she has been kept in a heavily protected compound that we couldn't locate. However, recently she was broken out by a rebel faction and is now on the loose in the nation. Now is our best chance to capture the subject and figure out what exactly she is and what they have been doing."

A female scientist sitting in the third chair on the table to the right said "Exactly who is this girl and how do you propose we get her?"

Even though his facial features were blacked out, the women felt his stare. "Who she is doesn't matter. What matters is that we get her. I suggest you use our military dupes for this mission. They have the skills to go in, grab her, and get out without getting caught. Now get going." the man said and then his face disappeared from the screen.

The group adjourned and they all headed off to get their respective duties handled as quickly as possible. All except for the man who was late who sat in his chair long after the others left before slowly rising and hurrying to his office. He sat down in front of his computer and typed in the password. He quickly typed out an encrypted message to his controllers at Mt. Id HQ but as soon as he pressed send he knew something was wrong. Instead of the usual "Message Sent" window that popped up, the screen went blank and the computer started to spark.

His office door crashed open and three armed men entered the room, all pointing guns at the man. A fourth man slowly waltzed in after the others. He was a large man with a scar across his face from above his left eye to his right jaw. "So you're our mole, eh? We knew there was one somewhere around here since so many of our little projects were being shut down."

The man sat frozen in fear. He had dreaded this moment from the time he had accepted the mission. The man continued, "You know what we do with moles? We teach them the true meaning of pain. Not in hopes of them never doing it again since they won't live long enough to change their ways, but to have them pay us back for all the free information they'd been giving away. We want to know why you're here, who sent you, and how we can hit them back. And you're going to tell us. Take him." he said and the other three men picked him up and frog marched him down the hallway and into the deeper areas into one of the holding rooms.

His screams could be heard throughout the complex.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The four man team road into town posing as a group of people taking a roadtrip. It helped that it was split half and half on male and female to make the facade even more believable. Even better was the two room RV they were driving. The pulled into the city that the girl had escaped in and set up in an RV park. The leader of the team was Ex-lieutenant Goldwin and his team was made up of Ex-Specialist Jean Long, Ex-Corporal Shane Nelson, and Ex-Sergent Nolan Tayler.

Goldwin turned to his crew who were discretely hiding their equipment on their person and under their clothes. "All right guys. You know our orders. This girl has some importance to Mt. Id and we need to get her out. You were given the details to read along the ride. Destroy the documents now and we'll get down to business."

After the team had lit the documents on fire and let them burn to ash Goldwin fielded the normal question and answer session and then they moved out on their mission. Find the girl.

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:09 am

Joe was pissed that all this was happaning , and for so long that not even 1 COP showed up. He turned around and walked strat back to the Ice cream parlor. While walking back he could clearly be heard cursing the cops for not even comming, and that his wife had called them ext. He was saying this to him self , but was more of yelling it to him self. He asked jenifer "Did you even call those MotherFu@#er cops, cause they shure as hell didnt show up"
Jenifer said "I called them, I called them a LONG TIME ago. This is unaceptable. If they cant protect the comminity then we will have to. We are going to the Gun store right now." Jenifer was scared that more people would come by, but she also knew that if they did their would be a fire fight.
J
Joe said to Mike and Fred "Wow, were really lucky that they did not even notice that their were 4 CIVILIONS here." he then said jokingly "We at least they knew civilions were somewhere around here cause they didnt bomb the shit out of this place"
Mike then said with a seriouse tone of voice "We need to buy guns, incase they come back. We were a witness to all of this and if anyone else comes were gona defend our self. i will get us guns, I want you (he said pointing to bob) and fred to rally the community while I get the guns. If the athoritys cant protect us, or even worse are involved in this. We will need to protect our self." Mike Bob, and Fred set off.
Bob started to go up town yelling "Everyone, The athoritys can not rotect us any longer. They have abandoned us in our time of need. Extreamist came and kidnapped a girl here on our very own streets. What did the authority do? Nothing. These people had guns and ships and planes. Did they authority even come to ask them what they did? NO, So our cry is this. Pick up your weapons, all ages all genders. PICK UP you weapons and REBELL. What type of govt lets their citizens get abdocted. Remeber this girl could have been your son and daughter. If you say well its not so I dont care, then your wrong.They WILL be back. When they come back I want to make shure this town is SAFE. Since the authority arnt doing anything I call apon you, the CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN, that you share with me to take up arms and make shure this stays a safe place. The govt is probobly a part of this. You need to make shure that this town stays safe, because no one else will." At seeing Mt Id park their car Bob started to go over their and rant about the govt to him and how he should join the movement.
Fred walked down town saying the exact same thing. Both were yelling at the top of their lungs.
As people heard this ranting they laughed at first, some a second time. But then they stoped for a moment and though, what if this did happen to me, or their brother ext. The authority's didnt do anything. What would stop these people from doing it again? As more and more people though this, more and more people joined Fred and bob. and when mike looked back to see what was happaning and he saw hoe more people were joining Fred and bob he though, were going to need more guns.
Joe also heard this rant while their walking away to get protection for their self. He said to his wife "This will be a interesting day, that many people will eaither reeber for ever, or not ever hear about" (aka meaning the govt will wipe it out of text books)
Already 10 people were ranting with Fred walking down the street (with many others were listening and cheering them on/ranting with them/trying to find protection)
Another 15 more people were with Bob walking up the main street. (again with many others were listening and cheering them on/ranting with them/trying to find protection)

(ooc: im putting this here, because I know someone would say this isnt truthful. Look at Iran right now, and that is over who won the pressident ellection. This is far more seriouse. Planes, guns mass amounts of people, veichles, ext were on their own soil. So people would actually do this. btw Mt. Id do u remeber me from a long time ago in the oil war battle??? im jw )
Last edited by Kelewann on Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:45 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Around this time, Strank realized a few things:

Meanwhile, across the river, the team was rather flaberghasted at the turn of events, foe had become friend and a new foe emerged, with even heavier weaponry...

*Well sir, you have a deal, waste the lying motherfuckers*

The first shot, as planned, was a well-placed 6.5 mm armor-piercing bullet through what appeared to be an officer attempting to convince Strank to surrender Kayora, not that it was likely he'd be able to if he wanted to, she seemed to be fondly attached to the medic...

That certainly can't end well...

Immediately afterwards, Bradley was already gunning the sedan toward the Griffon, Foyt opening a long stuccato burst upon the enemy fireteam as Hayes attempted to fire a grenade up the rear cargo ramp of the Griffon.

Schwartz, meanwhile, was already calling-out priority targets and noting a pair of flanking GI assault-teams.

"We got two more turkeys inbound... Peel four each."

In the air, the 12-plane squadron of long-range interdiction craft peeled into groups of 4, one group to each loitering pheonix and another devoted entirely to close-air support.

Not wishing to risk excessive penetration into enemy airspace, each plane had a brace of Hurtian ELRAAMs. It was gonna be a turkey-shoot...

One of the pilots released a LTL submunition, jokingly saying "Lights out folks..." Another plane dropped a brace of E-bombs and a aerial rockets loaded with flashbangs...

Too much risk of collateral damage if they went in swinging...

Still, the enemy air assets could prove quite a bother, but hoped they wouldn't risk downing a plane over a major population district.

((ooc: :shock: you SHOT Becket... and trashed his Griffin... you heartless bastard ok think fast... i'm out numbered and posably out gunned... uhhh... uhhh... shit...))

Becket went down in a heap as pandemonium ensued, the medics that where part of the extraction team rushed forwards as Becket fell but they didnt make it to him as they where gunned down as the sedan sped past the grenade bouncing around the cargo hold before detonating killing the remaining crew.

the assult teams scrambled the phoenix Drop ships popping up over top of the buildings screaming in towards the smoking Griffin and the now designated hostile V-tol "Shit! somebody tell me what the fuck happened!"

"Sniper took out Becket! our 3-way standoff turned into 2 on 1!"

"there taking off!"

"after them! we cant let them get away with Kayora!" the Phoenix's shot after the V'tol there superior speed keeping pace for the moment as they strugled to clear the Urban areas

"New contacts inbound!eight no twelve of them!" Alarms blared "SHIT! we've got target locks!"

"Peal off! Peal off! Abort mission! Abort!"

in the air the phoenix's broke there pursuit angling back towards the damaged griffin. "Shit! shit! shit!" the commander of Gamma team cursed "goddamn it! someone tell me what the fuck happened! where was our Intel how the hell could we not know there where 12 Hurtian planes inbound!" he paced in the back of the craft as returned to the site "get this thing on the ground we gotta check casualties."

the phoenix laded the drop hatches opening to let the team out as the second one angled in to land beside them "Parkman front and center the rest of you check over the griffin."

the medic ran over to Becket as the commander went over to the other ship arriving as the hatches dropped on it "Damn it carter what the hell was that! what where the Hurtians doing here?"

"if i knew that Jim we probably wouldn't be standing here wondering why they where this deep in Kratnen territory."

"commander! Becket's still alive!"

Bot commanders ran over to where the medic was looking after Becket "AP round when right through his body armour and was deflected just enough that it didn't completely destroy his artificial heart but we don't e-vac him now we're gonna loose him."

"right stabilize him as best you can and get him on the phoenix i'll radio ahead to have surgery prepped and ready."

Carter jogged back to the Phoenix giving the pilot his new orders and picking up the radio contacting the hospital getting emergency clearance for the Phoenix all the while wondering how he was going to explain this to the higher ups.

NERV arms conglomerate wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:^_^

"yes,this aircraft is designed to be the equivalent of a flying fortress, it is near unsinkable,oh and put kayora on that stretcher, unfold the scanner then press the okay button, it'll treat her shock and put a cast on her arm,"
the doors of the v-tol closed as the ship headed skyward
"first, medic i need your name, then i need you to sign these papers, it'll give you security clearance to enter the nerv HQ, i believe we can work together, and i hope you feel the same." seb outstretched his arm to the medic"by the way, well be going supersonic very soon, i suggest you buckle in"

Kayora never had a chance to respond to the new mans offer as she was suddenly picked up and lead to the strange flying thing that had appeared and hauled inside. she also noticed the "wires" coming out of the other mans neck and caught Medics pantomiming of a puppeteer before she was layed down on her back the "wires" attached there making that very uncomfortable.

"who was that man?" she asked " he seemed to know Calno and about my home. who was he and why did we run?"

Kelewann wrote:Joe was pissed that all this was happaning , and for so long that not even 1 COP showed up. He turned around and walked strat back to the Ice cream parlor. While walking back he could clearly be heard cursing the cops for not even comming, and that his wife had called them ext. He was saying this to him self , but was more of yelling it to him self. He asked jenifer "Did you even call those MotherFu@#er cops, cause they shure as hell didnt show up"
Jenifer said "I called them, I called them a LONG TIME ago. This is unaceptable. If they cant protect the comminity then we will have to. We are going to the Gun store right now." Jenifer was scared that more people would come by, but she also knew that if they did their would be a fire fight.
J
Joe said to Mike and Fred "Wow, were really lucky that they did not even notice that their were 4 CIVILIONS here." he then said jokingly "We at least they knew civilions were somewhere around here cause they didnt bomb the shit out of this place"
Mike then said with a seriouse tone of voice "We need to buy guns, incase they come back. We were a witness to all of this and if anyone else comes were gona defend our self. i will get us guns, I want you (he said pointing to bob) and fred to rally the community while I get the guns. If the athoritys cant protect us, or even worse are involved in this. We will need to protect our self." Mike Bob, and Fred set off.
Bob started to go up town yelling "Everyone, The athoritys can not rotect us any longer. They have abandoned us in our time of need. Extreamist came and kidnapped a girl here on our very own streets. What did the authority do? Nothing. These people had guns and ships and planes. Did they authority even come to ask them what they did? NO, So our cry is this. Pick up your weapons, all ages all genders. PICK UP you weapons and REBELL. What type of govt lets their citizens get abdocted. Remeber this girl could have been your son and daughter. If you say well its not so I dont care, then your wrong.They WILL be back. When they come back I want to make shure this town is SAFE. Since the authority arnt doing anything I call apon you, the CITIZENS OF THIS TOWN, that you share with me to take up arms and make shure this stays a safe place. The govt is probobly a part of this. You need to make shure that this town stays safe, because no one else will." At seeing Mt Id park their car Bob started to go over their and rant about the govt to him and how he should join the movement.
Fred walked down town saying the exact same thing. Both were yelling at the top of their lungs.
As people heard this ranting they laughed at first, some a second time. But then they stoped for a moment and though, what if this did happen to me, or their brother ext. The authority's didnt do anything. What would stop these people from doing it again? As more and more people though this, more and more people joined Fred and bob. and when mike looked back to see what was happaning and he saw hoe more people were joining Fred and bob he though, were going to need more guns.
Joe also heard this rant while their walking away to get protection for their self. He said to his wife "This will be a interesting day, that many people will eaither reeber for ever, or not ever hear about" (aka meaning the govt will wipe it out of text books)
Already 10 people were ranting with Fred walking down the street (with many others were listening and cheering them on/ranting with them/trying to find protection)
Another 15 more people were with Bob walking up the main street. (again with many others were listening and cheering them on/ranting with them/trying to find protection)

The phoenix with Becket on it Left for the hospital both field medics going with him as the mobs began to gather presenting them with a whole new set of problems "shit... what do you think Jim?"

he thought for a moment pondering his options

the police where on the company payroll, unofficially of course, so they had been given a do not interfere order tagged with the threat of the removal of there private funding if they didn't comply... which appears to have worked, albeit with unexpected side effects.

Jim decided to go with option A... if that didnt work... there was always option B

"People can i have your attention please!" he called out to the gathering crowd " can i have your attention please!" he would wait until he had enough peoples attention before he continued

he stood out in the open his full combat body Armour would protect him from most forms of gunfire and his training in Hand to hand combat would protect him from the rest if not the 2 squad members behind him would

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 am

""""""""""""""""""The phoenix with Becket on it Left for the hospital both field medics going with him as the mobs began to gather presenting them with a whole new set of problems "shit... what do you think Jim?"

he thought for a moment pondering his options

the police where on the company payroll, unofficially of course, so they had been given a do not interfere order tagged with the threat of the removal of there private funding if they didn't comply... which appears to have worked, albeit with unexpected side effects.

Jim decided to go with option A... if that didnt work... there was always option B

"People can i have your attention please!" he called out to the gathering crowd " can i have your attention please!" he would wait until he had enough peoples attention before he continued

he stood out in the open his full combat body Armour would protect him from most forms of gunfire and his training in Hand to hand combat would protect him from the rest if not the 2 squad members behind him would"""""""""""

Many people started to come and gather around this new speaker. Many though he was going to help them, others just wanted to hear what he had said. In total 20 people had already gather around to listen, and a few more were comming. Joe, Bob, and Fred were also waiting to listen to what he had to say. Their were still how ever 4 people still going down the strreet ranting, and 3 people going up the street, but It seemed more people were interested in what this person had to say. Their was still the air of rebellion though.
Last edited by Kelewann on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents