NATION

PASSWORD

Disconnected: a journey of discovery IC PMT open

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 09, 2005
Capitalist Paradise

"The man in the doorway"

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:20 am

Gibbs took the clipboard first, while commenting about NERV.

"NERV Arms Conglomerate, eh? I've heard of your work, why on Earth would you need this girl?"

Strank then took the clipboard as Kayora asked her question, not looking up from the fine print...
"Well Kayora, I can only assume that was your puppetmaster for all these years. We had to run because most likely he'd just killed us and attempt to wipe your memory all over again."

As he finished dotting his i and crossing his T, he continued, in a morbidly cheery tone.

"He may have even, successfully, convinced you that this was all a very bad dream, maybe by blacking out during your mission or something..."

He returned the clipboard to his new host.

"I hope you don't mind that since this is now a joint-operation, that others will be involved to make sure this woman is treated properly in accordance with international laws, by the way, does this thing have a window she can look out of?"

Meanwhile: With the fire raining down, and the hell on the ground, there were few men left standing that day.
By this time, Roesenthal and Thompson have had enough of "Big T"s bragging and peanut gallery-comments regarding the nearby firefight...

Thompson simply landed a solid blow to his collarbone, as they walked away, taking his truck woth them...

The EMP had fried the sedan's ignition system, and now Bradley, Foyt, and Hayes had to find a working vehicle. I the short drive-by shooting, they had removed quite a bit of 'fight' from their enemies, letting all parties involved time to retreat and lick their wounds. Schwartz was still providing cover-fire.

Crompton meanwhile, well, he was in the crowd, well, actually just watching the crowd from a hastily vacated building.

Then the flashbangs hit... 3 metric tons of airbursting flashbangs over the entire crowd... Followed by leaflets stating, quite bluntly "Hold your corporations accountable next time, or we shall return".

He then saw Fred, panic in his eyes and everything...

A few F-7s gave a quick low-pass over the city before they sped back to safe airspace. Smiling to themselves on a humanitarian mission well done for once, with heavy friendly air support over a populated district, not a single known civillian casaulty, and no friendly casaulties.

The dogleg out wasn't quite that smooth however, as the border-defenses now knew they fucked-up big, attempted to redeem themselves by shooting down these interlopers...

At sea, a Katana class guided-missile frigate and a guided-missile submarine were preparing for a rendezous with what remained of the Hurtian agents. The Katana was "the BMW", the submarine was "the garbage truck"... A play on a key plot device in a movie starring Jimmy Fallon...
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Factbook and general referance thread.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)
Due to population-cuts, military-size currently being revised

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Blackhelm Confederacy wrote:If there was only a "like" button for NS posts....

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Disconnected: a journey of discovery IC PMT open

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:14 pm

"yes, there's one over there,"seb said as he pointed towards an armored shutter"its the green button, by the way, NERV always commits to international law, if i may ask, witch corporation are you with?"
the V-TOL was nearing Tokyo 3, the rolling hills where giving way to large flat pastures with large lakes dotted around , these where no ordinary lakes, they where test sites for large explosives back in the day, now it was a paradise, of lush flat green meadows, streams cutting through the green like stitches on clothes, it was beutiful
a member of the league of armed neutrality
a member of the Inter-Galactic Security Council
a member of the Alliance of Celestial Corporations
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Kelewann
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:40 pm

As the "bomb" burst open people started to panic at first. Then they saw what the pamflits read and they were infuriated. On top of that, air planes then flew over head which got them more pissed off. Fear soon tunred to anger.
Bob grabed a pamflet and started shouting "See this is what I was talking about, they could Have killed this ENTIRE city, and where was our cops, army ,ext? They Were not here. This is why we need to take up arms and protect our citys. They want to come in? Well, Block up the roads then. Toss everything you can into making road blocks on the road. Blame our corporations? No, we BLAME our govt, and its security. It is inadiquite to help us now. Only we can help our self. In 1 hour I want everyone who wants to protect their lives, their childrens lives, the town and everyone who lives in it to gather around here. We will devise a plan on how to make shure no one outside of this town gets in. This is the only way to keep us safe. Dont belive me, look at the pamflets. They said they would come back. What is their to stop them from killing us all? Only our selfs and eachother. So get your weapons, get anything and meet us back here in 1 hour."
Many people cheered and agreed with him. They said it was time people put a stop to this, and if the govt wasnt going to stop this then they would try to protect them selfs. More people were out on the streets now, and it would be very deadly for any athority figure that did not support this rebellion to show their self. So people then went their directions to get their guns ext and they would meet up in 1 hour. Their was about 100 people now that was in the rebellion (basicly the whole town). Durring the meeting they decided that they would block up the roads, and have multiple patrols of armed people patrolling the steets. They would capture and disarm anyone they tryed to come in. If they had guns, then the civillions would give 1 warning to eave,drop their guns. If they did not then the civillions would open fire. They also established that Kevin (a former special opps , who joined the rebellion) would help lead this rebellion concidering he has the most exsperiance. The second in command would be bob , because he was basily the one who started this. So they set out to do thier orders, find a building that could serve as a command head quarters, and to make blockades in the road to stop veichles from passing though.
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
reason: At peace

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Gibbs took the clipboard first, while commenting about NERV.

"NERV Arms Conglomerate, eh? I've heard of your work, why on Earth would you need this girl?"

Strank then took the clipboard as Kayora asked her question, not looking up from the fine print...
"Well Kayora, I can only assume that was your puppetmaster for all these years. We had to run because most likely he'd just killed us and attempt to wipe your memory all over again."

As he finished dotting his i and crossing his T, he continued, in a morbidly cheery tone.

"He may have even, successfully, convinced you that this was all a very bad dream, maybe by blacking out during your mission or something..."

He returned the clipboard to his new host.

"I hope you don't mind that since this is now a joint-operation, that others will be involved to make sure this woman is treated properly in accordance with international laws, by the way, does this thing have a window she can look out of?"

NERV arms conglomerate wrote:"yes, there's one over there,"seb said as he pointed towards an armored shutter"its the green button, by the way, NERV always commits to international law, if i may ask, witch corporation are you with?"
the V-TOL was nearing Tokyo 3, the rolling hills where giving way to large flat pastures with large lakes dotted around , these where no ordinary lakes, they where test sites for large explosives back in the day, now it was a paradise, of lush flat green meadows, streams cutting through the green like stitches on clothes, it was beutiful

the memory of being struck by lightening came rushing back to Kayora's mind maybe it was all a horrible dream... a nightmare. her sense of normal screamed that that had to be the answer but in a deep dark abandoned corner of her mind a voice that had long been gagged tied-up and forcibly locked away and buried managed to scream its deviance from the depths before all the restraints and programed locks reasserted themselves sealing the voice away again as she watched the landscape fly by the familiar sight of lakes forests and meadows lulling her exhausted body into the first natural sleep it had had in years.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Meanwhile: With the fire raining down, and the hell on the ground, there were few men left standing that day.
By this time, Roesenthal and Thompson have had enough of "Big T"s bragging and peanut gallery-comments regarding the nearby firefight...

Thompson simply landed a solid blow to his collarbone, as they walked away, taking his truck woth them...

The EMP had fried the sedan's ignition system, and now Bradley, Foyt, and Hayes had to find a working vehicle. I the short drive-by shooting, they had removed quite a bit of 'fight' from their enemies, letting all parties involved time to retreat and lick their wounds. Schwartz was still providing cover-fire.

Crompton meanwhile, well, he was in the crowd, well, actually just watching the crowd from a hastily vacated building.

Then the flashbangs hit... 3 metric tons of airbursting flashbangs over the entire crowd... Followed by leaflets stating, quite bluntly "Hold your corporations accountable next time, or we shall return".

He then saw Fred, panic in his eyes and everything...

A few F-7s gave a quick low-pass over the city before they sped back to safe airspace. Smiling to themselves on a humanitarian mission well done for once, with heavy friendly air support over a populated district, not a single known civillian casaulty, and no friendly casaulties.

The dogleg out wasn't quite that smooth however, as the border-defenses now knew they fucked-up big, attempted to redeem themselves by shooting down these interlopers...

At sea, a Katana class guided-missile frigate and a guided-missile submarine were preparing for a rendezous with what remained of the Hurtian agents. The Katana was "the BMW", the submarine was "the garbage truck"... A play on a key plot device in a movie starring Jimmy Fallon...

The moment reports of Hurtian aircraft had crossed their boarders reached Kratnen Military Headquarters 4 wings of Interceptors where scrambled all 20 fighters taking off from a near by airbase racing across the sky attempting to cut them off before they reached there destination but they only managed to streak after the Hurtian jets as they chased them out over international waters making there presence both known and felt as they continued there pursuit long after they had crossed the boarder.

Kelewann wrote:As the "bomb" burst open people started to panic at first. Then they saw what the pamflits read and they were infuriated. On top of that, air planes then flew over head which got them more pissed off. Fear soon tunred to anger.
Bob grabed a pamflet and started shouting "See this is what I was talking about, they could Have killed this ENTIRE city, and where was our cops, army ,ext? They Were not here. This is why we need to take up arms and protect our citys. They want to come in? Well, Block up the roads then. Toss everything you can into making road blocks on the road. Blame our corporations? No, we BLAME our govt, and its security. It is inadiquite to help us now. Only we can help our self. In 1 hour I want everyone who wants to protect their lives, their childrens lives, the town and everyone who lives in it to gather around here. We will devise a plan on how to make shure no one outside of this town gets in. This is the only way to keep us safe. Dont belive me, look at the pamflets. They said they would come back. What is their to stop them from killing us all? Only our selfs and eachother. So get your weapons, get anything and meet us back here in 1 hour."
Many people cheered and agreed with him. They said it was time people put a stop to this, and if the govt wasnt going to stop this then they would try to protect them selfs. More people were out on the streets now, and it would be very deadly for any athority figure that did not support this rebellion to show their self. So people then went their directions to get their guns ext and they would meet up in 1 hour. Their was about 100 people now that was in the rebellion (basicly the whole town). Durring the meeting they decided that they would block up the roads, and have multiple patrols of armed people patrolling the steets. They would capture and disarm anyone they tryed to come in. If they had guns, then the civillions would give 1 warning to eave,drop their guns. If they did not then the civillions would open fire. They also established that Kevin (a former special opps , who joined the rebellion) would help lead this rebellion concidering he has the most exsperiance. The second in command would be bob , because he was basily the one who started this. So they set out to do thier orders, find a building that could serve as a command head quarters, and to make blockades in the road to stop veichles from passing though.

Jim and the rest of his squad as well as Carters team where both momentarily blinded as the flash bangs went off blinding everyone in the immediate area.

he looked up again when he heard the sound of the Kratna's military jets giving chase streaking after the Hurtian planes late as usual he chuckled to himself... why they bothered to keep a military he didn't know. the last war had brought around the dominance of corporations as the new superpowers. after all if no one made the weapons no one would be able to fight. but then again warmongering was quite the lucrative business.

he snagged on of the leaflets out of the air and read it his face momentarily darkening waiting for one of the people gathered on the street to give the order to attack but was genuinely surprised when he hear one of the men blame the government instead and almost burst out laughing. it was just two priceless these people didn't know anything of what was really going on

he chuckled inspite of himself and after regaining his composure addressed the crowd adding to what bob had said "Hes right the government has just proven its self inadequate to the task of protecting its own citizens." he pointed dramatically to the sky and the rapidly disappearing trails of the fighter jets. "where where they when we where being attacked! where were the police when we of Gothart industries where trying to save one of our own!" well they had been paid to not interfere but why tell the common folk that "the girl they took of the street was the same one kidnapped from our research complex! people the time has come to cast a side the old institution of the government, People with your help Gothart Industries will lead the way into a new world! a safe world!"

it wasnt really his place to initiate this part of the plan but you strike when the iron is hot and a chance like this might just never come again.

the only reason he knew the plan was that becket knew and becket didnt keep secrets from his team... they needed to know everything or as least as much of everything as they could inorder to do there jobs properly.

[Gothart Industries Tower]

Lindsy hing up the phone in the overly calm manner that sent her aid scurrying out of the office before she had a change to finish the process gently resting the headset on the base before hurtling the entire unit at the wall screaming in frustration cursing like a drunken sailor for a full 10 mins before she stormed out of the room taking the elevator down to the OPS command room.

she followed the security procedure using it as an opportunity to calm down so she could give a recognizable voice print. before yanking open the double black opaque bullet proof glass doors and marched out onto the balcony over looking the floor "Alright people listen up time for you all to earn your overpaid salary's. we know where Kayora was i want to know where she is now! and i want to know it 5 minutes ago! pull footage from satellites, traffic cams, store security cameras anything and everything in order to find out who took her and where. if you think I'm asking the imposable well just be glad its not Mr. Gothart himself down here hes not nearly as understanding about failure as i am."

she turned and strode over to Becket's office closing the door sitting at her desk trying to figure out how she would explain how the extraction was botch because they had failed to detect the Hurtian plains but what had her really worried was the unknown both she and Micheal had there suspicions about that they just needed proof before they could go after them.

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 pm

[quote="Kratna X2
Jim and the rest of his squad as well as Carters team where both momentarily blinded as the flash bangs went off blinding everyone in the immediate area.

he looked up again when he heard the sound of the Kratna's military jets giving chase streaking after the Hurtian planes late as usual he chuckled to himself... why they bothered to keep a military he didn't know. the last war had brought around the dominance of corporations as the new superpowers. after all if no one made the weapons no one would be able to fight. but then again warmongering was quite the lucrative business.

he snagged on of the leaflets out of the air and read it his face momentarily darkening waiting for one of the people gathered on the street to give the order to attack but was genuinely surprised when he hear one of the men blame the government instead and almost burst out laughing. it was just two priceless these people didn't know anything of what was really going on

he chuckled inspite of himself and after regaining his composure addressed the crowd adding to what bob had said "Hes right the government has just proven its self inadequate to the task of protecting its own citizens." he pointed dramatically to the sky and the rapidly disappearing trails of the fighter jets. "where where they when we where being attacked! where were the police when we of Gothart industries where trying to save one of our own!" well they had been paid to not interfere but why tell the common folk that "the girl they took of the street was the same one kidnapped from our research complex! people the time has come to cast a side the old institution of the government, People with your help Gothart Industries will lead the way into a new world! a safe world!"

it wasnt really his place to initiate this part of the plan but you strike when the iron is hot and a chance like this might just never come again.

the only reason he knew the plan was that becket knew and becket didnt keep secrets from his team... they needed to know everything or as least as much of everything as they could inorder to do there jobs properly.

[Gothart Industries Tower]

Lindsy hing up the phone in the overly calm manner that sent her aid scurrying out of the office before she had a change to finish the process gently resting the headset on the base before hurtling the entire unit at the wall screaming in frustration cursing like a drunken sailor for a full 10 mins before she stormed out of the room taking the elevator down to the OPS command room.

she followed the security procedure using it as an opportunity to calm down so she could give a recognizable voice print. before yanking open the double black opaque bullet proof glass doors and marched out onto the balcony over looking the floor "Alright people listen up time for you all to earn your overpaid salary's. we know where Kayora was i want to know where she is now! and i want to know it 5 minutes ago! pull footage from satellites, traffic cams, store security cameras anything and everything in order to find out who took her and where. if you think I'm asking the imposable well just be glad its not Mr. Gothart himself down here hes not nearly as understanding about failure as i am."

she turned and strode over to Becket's office closing the door sitting at her desk trying to figure out how she would explain how the extraction was botch because they had failed to detect the Hurtian plains but what had her really worried was the unknown both she and Micheal had there suspicions about that they just needed proof before they could go after them.[/quote]
Someone yelled back to Jim "Why did they even bother comming? They could have done what ever they wanted to. Also the military was Late that is as good as not comming in a time of war. And that is excatly what this is! Also about that girl, WE, our towns people tryed to help her, and you people come and try to attack us!" People were starting to gather around and listen, some people were agreeing with Jim, but the majority were agreeing with the person shouting. (about 40% agreed with jim, 60% agreed with the shouter. Most had AR-15 Rifles with them also. The person shouted "Was that you also who droped the flashbang trying to help us out???" The shuter said "We would welcome the help" he said to the croud. Everyone agreed "But who's side are you on anyways?" He asked. Lots of people, some angry at him, others angryed at the "enemy" as jim described it, and some angry at both waited to hear what he was going to say.
Last edited by Kelewann on Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I come in peace. I didnt bring artillery. But im pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, i'll kill you all" - Marine General James Mattis to Iraqi Leaders
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

"And here's our military disposition summarized..."

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:27 pm

As one very rude word:

Someone yelled back to Jim "Why did they even bother comming? They could have done what ever they wanted to. Also the military was Late that is as good as not comming in a time of war. And that is excatly what this is! Also about that girl, WE, our towns people tryed to help her, and you people come and try to attack us!" People were starting to gather around and listen, some people were agreeing with Jim, but the majority were agreeing with the person shouting. (about 40% agreed with jim, 60% agreed with the shouter. Most had AR-15 Rifles with them also. The person shouted "Was that you also who droped the flashbang trying to help us out???" The shuter said "We would welcome the help" he said to the croud. Everyone agreed "But who's side are you on anyways?" He asked. Lots of people, some angry at him, others angryed at the "enemy" as jim described it, and some angry at both waited to hear what he was going to say.

[From inside building, multiple windows open, multiple screens removed, far to the back of the room to prevent his silhouet from being observed]

"Bugger"

Crompton wasn't heavily armed, just a Hellgun plus a few 'accessories', it was a neatly compact package, but sometimes he wished for the Hurtians to develop a halway decent sniper-rifle for once...

Strapped to his left leg was a 15" silenced barrel that operated in a manner similar to the Nagant-revolver's cylinder, instead with the barrel cycling back and locking to the cylinder to make a satisfactory gas-seal.

Also included was a sling, as he opted not to bring a detachable shoulder-stock, he'd have to make the shot without a scope...

He lined-up this man, clearly sent from Gothart's 'public-relations' department, closed the action, drew back the hammer, let out one final breath, and squeezed the trigger. Body armor or not, a .62 caliber slug is not a day at the park*, it wasn't too pleasant to Crompton's hands either, as he stiffled his pain long enough to see the resaults, already drawing a bead for a follow-up shot.

*Penetration
"Numerous tests have shown, that penetration capability of "Saiga-20" firing various types of shot and slugs is better than ga. 12. The seemingly paradoxical effect is achieved due to the following:
a. -- weight of propellant and shot loads are basically identical;
b. -- diameter of the ga.20 load is smaller, and hence the penetration factor is higher than the one in ga. 12."

"yes, there's one over there,"seb said as he pointed towards an armored shutter"its the green button, by the way, NERV always commits to international law, if i may ask, witch corporation are you with?"

For Kayora and Gibbs, maybe it was beutiful, but for Strank, it merely brought back twisted memories of intense urban combat inbred with rice-paddies due to weaponized terraforming gone wrong. He decided to walk towards the front of the plane, leaving Kayora to her dreams and for Gibbs to take note of the surroundings. (His hometown was permemently flooded after being firebombed, with him in it)

After getting about as far out of earshot for Kayora as possable, he decided it was safe to answer questions.

"Hurtful Outcomes Incorporated, primary security industry of the People's Republic Of Hurtful Thoughts. We have little or no interest in her technologically."

This, of course, was a lie. It was just that the mission turned into a lemon as soon as intell discovered that they were still using human processors, but decided to attempt taking it anyways since it had already been plucked from the tree.

He paused for a moment...

"Maybe we should go over what we know of the subject. I was sent because the team needed a medic to keep her stable. From talking with her, I discovered that she the interface involves fantasy and/or dark-ages theme, Audio-visual-nueral interface only, answers to a man who called himself 'Calno', and when they have a low need for her, she gets stuffed in a cyber-village called 'Deanol'. Her hair, well, I'm not sure why it's that color..."

He chuckled while realizing 'Deanol' pronouced phonetically backwards was 'Low need', and wondered if 'Calno' followed a similar lazy method...

"Does your team carry a photo-identification list of Gothart industries personel? Security camera footage or film documentaries of the GINX program?"

Gothart was a company, the CEOs needed to see something from the boffins in order to get funding for so long...

The moment reports of Hurtian aircraft had crossed their boarders reached Kratnen Military Headquarters 4 wings of Interceptors where scrambled all 20 fighters taking off from a near by airbase racing across the sky attempting to cut them off before they reached there destination but they only managed to streak after the Hurtian jets as they chased them out over international waters making there presence both known and felt as they continued there pursuit long after they had crossed the boarder.

The Frigate, HTS Grompton, discovered 33 radio intercepts, 13 friendly, 20 hostile, time to scare them off again...

"This is the HTS Grompton of the Royal Hurtian Navy, you are now entering international waters, any hostile actions on your part will be dealt with to the full extent allowed by law. Have a nice day."

The ship then began targeting the incoming craft with the FCR four at a time, cycling between all of them once every 5 seconds.

Durring the meeting they decided that they would block up the roads, and have multiple patrols of armed people patrolling the steets. They would capture and disarm anyone they tryed to come in. If they had guns, then the civillions would give 1 warning to eave,drop their guns. If they did not then the civillions would open fire.

What was left of the Hurtian extraction team felt that escape was fairly straightforward.

1- Pile into the remaining Sedan and captured truck
2- Help them setup roadblock /w/ truck
3- Incapacitate sentries
4- Run like hell for the border in sedan

Extraction from there would either be out at sea on the submarine, or an emergency extraction via assault-helicopter. The latter would require a 30 minute wait however...
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

The People's Republic of Hurtful Thoughts is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television.
Mokostana wrote:See, Hurty cared not if the mission succeeded or not, as long as it was spectacular trainwreck. Sometimes that was the host Nation firing a SCUD into a hospital to destroy a foreign infection and accidentally sparking a rebellion... or accidentally starting the Mokan Drug War

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:01 pm

As the bullet shot the man most people ran to their houses to find shelter. They didn’t want to be next. One person ran up and was going to try to take they guys gun. The rest, who were at their house started to reinforce their house.
"What was left of the Hurtian extraction team felt that escape was fairly straightforward.

1- Pile into the remaining Sedan and captured truck
2- Help them setup roadblock /w/ truck
3- Incapacitate sentries
4- Run like hell for the border in sedan

Extraction from there would either be out at sea on the submarine, or an emergency extraction via assault-helicopter. The latter would require a 30 minute wait however..."

When the sentries woke up, they were confused. They were about to go ask people questions about the "Hurtian" when they then saw the crowd start to run to their houses. They then saw the guy on the floor. This made them complete forget about the "Hurtian ", and since the blockade was already finished they got into houses near it, and started their guard shift.

(OOC: lmao at movie clip :)...that actually happened also but I don’t think it was with Ireland)
Last edited by Kelewann on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Re: "And here's our military disposition summarized..."

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:After getting about as far out of earshot for Kayora as possable, he decided it was safe to answer questions.

"Hurtful Outcomes Incorporated, primary security industry of the People's Republic Of Hurtful Thoughts. We have little or no interest in her technologically."

This, of course, was a lie. It was just that the mission turned into a lemon as soon as intell discovered that they were still using human processors, but decided to attempt taking it anyways since it had already been plucked from the tree.

He paused for a moment...

"Maybe we should go over what we know of the subject. I was sent because the team needed a medic to keep her stable. From talking with her, I discovered that she the interface involves fantasy and/or dark-ages theme, Audio-visual-nueral interface only, answers to a man who called himself 'Calno', and when they have a low need for her, she gets stuffed in a cyber-village called 'Deanol'. Her hair, well, I'm not sure why it's that color..."

He chuckled while realizing 'Deanol' pronouced phonetically backwards was 'Low need', and wondered if 'Calno' followed a similar lazy method...

"Does your team carry a photo-identification list of Gothart industries personel? Security camera footage or film documentaries of the GINX program?"

"well, from what we can gather through low level hacking is the basic information on her, we are however planning to do a complete mainframe hack using our most advanced A.I when we get back to nerv, as for technology we have all the neural systems we need, it is for humanitarian reasons, we intend to de-program her so she can remember who she was before they wired her up,"
the v-tol continued, it reached a huge coastal city, with 100 story walls protecting a packed city center, it was a fortress city, in the center was "NERV central" a huge tower, the tallest of all the towers in the city, on its side there was the nerv logo
the v-tol flew over the hyper towers, towards nerv central, it didn't land on one of the pads dotted around the building sides, it entered a hidden tunnel in the top of an adjoining tower, it came down the hollow building into nerv section 1 R&D department
A member of GESO

hi, I'm female, I'm a Corbyn supporter, I believe in a fair and equal singularity and I try to make money by making films.(not going all that well)

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

I love the whole world,

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm

... and all its sights and sounds. ^
Gibbs and Strank took Kayora, who was still fitfully asleep in the litter now covered in wool blankets for warmth, and carried her into the facility.

Gibbs worried wether restoring her memory was worthwhile, but didn't say anything. Instead, he merely took-in the surroundings.

Strank was worried about what would happen when she woke up in an unfamiliar place. She had been conditioned to wake up and report to 'Calno' for years...

"It would be a good idea if we kept watch over her, at least until she wakes up. Otherwise she may panic and wander the facility attempting to get her bearings. After which a simple tour of the place would be in order."

Sgt. Crompton, satisfied that he had managed to destabalize Gothart's position further, decided to 'lie low' by sleeping in the attic until nightfall. Since he noticed that the electricity had been nuetralized, and the residents here relied upon an electronic security system. He hoped they were heavy sleepers...

Not enough info to post response from F-7s/Frigate and Primary team Exfiltration.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Re: I love the whole world,

Postby Kelewann » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Not enough info to post response from F-7s/Frigate and Primary team Exfiltration.

OOC: if it’s the team that knocked the 2 civilian unconscious then they basically were able to get away without people noticing them.
Ic: Peoples houses where now boarded up. In the windows and some doors there was room for them to see and shoot but everything else was set up in case a attack same. The street lights were out which made it hard for them tell civilian from any intruder apart. They were mostly useing spotlights and flash lights from their house to point at the street. It was still a little challange to tell who was a townsfolk.(This would give away their position from the house)
At the blockades there were about 2-3 guards per station. They were all equipped with flash lights and AR-15’s. In places with only 2 guards they took 4 hours shifts changing off every 4 hours. In places where there was 3 guards they took 3 hours shifts. (OOC: how many roads are their into this area?)
After about ½ an hour and everything calmed down things started to get organized. Their was going to be 7 groups of 5 people They will patrol the town for 4 hours before trading off with their partners. (A diffreent 7 groups with 5 people in them) Each group and each check point also have 1 walkie-talkie hat were all on the same frequency. In case of a emergency their would always be 2 group of 5 people who also had a walkie-talkie. (Their was 3 groups of these “reserves”who took 3 hour shifts). They would do this “procedure” for the next 2 days. If nothing had happened they would meet back up (where they meet up before) and figure out what to do. Also each patroll/check point had a predetermined code name. People mostly wanted the code names so they would feel better about them selfs though, and nessisarly about the military. Also they would have check in every 10 min with everyone saying where they are, their situation, ext.
Last edited by Kelewann on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

((ooc: again sorry for the delay brains been kinds numb the past few days))

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:

"Gothart Industries as been and always will be on the people side. it was the hurtians who bombed the town it was the hurtians and there allies tha--"

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:[From inside building, multiple windows open, multiple screens removed, far to the back of the room to prevent his silhouet from being observed]

"Bugger"

Crompton wasn't heavily armed, just a Hellgun plus a few 'accessories', it was a neatly compact package, but sometimes he wished for the Hurtians to develop a halway decent sniper-rifle for once...

Strapped to his left leg was a 15" silenced barrel that operated in a manner similar to the Nagant-revolver's cylinder, instead with the barrel cycling back and locking to the cylinder to make a satisfactory gas-seal.

Also included was a sling, as he opted not to bring a detachable shoulder-stock, he'd have to make the shot without a scope...

He lined-up this man, clearly sent from Gothart's 'public-relations' department, closed the action, drew back the hammer, let out one final breath, and squeezed the trigger. Body armor or not, a .62 caliber slug is not a day at the park*, it wasn't too pleasant to Crompton's hands either, as he stiffled his pain long enough to see the resaults, already drawing a bead for a follow-up shot.

Jum when down in a heap the impact against his chest armour both knocking the wind out of him and giving him a world of pain.

"SNIPER!!" one of his "guards" yelled as the other grabbed him hauling him back to the cover of the grounded Phoenix's

Jim finaly managed to scream in pain clutching his hands to his chest from where he lay there teams medic struggling to get the velcro straps undone on his body armor so he could assess the damage. "where is the basterd!?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"we are guessing hes camped out in one of the buildings to the south of our position."

Jim grabbed the front of one of his men who was close by "find the basterd! find him and bring him to me. GI's gonna want afew words with his sorry ass" he shoved the man away who scurried off to obey exiting out of one of the rear hatched that was out of line of site so as not to be seen... and the game of cat and mouse began

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:"Her hair, well, I'm not sure why it's that color..."

((ooc: actualy its this colour her eyes are that color actualy the explination i was gonna go with for the odd hair and eye color was the effect of all the constant electrical signals on her genome... but what do i know about genetics... nothing))

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:He chuckled while realizing 'Deanol' pronouced phonetically backwards was 'Low need', and wondered if 'Calno' followed a similar lazy method...

((ooc:i didn't even notice that lol. but no the same isn't true for Calno))

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:"Does your team carry a photo-identification list of Gothart industries personel? Security camera footage or film documentaries of the GINX program?"

Gothart was a company, the CEOs needed to see something from the boffins in order to get funding for so long...

((ooc: good qustion... how much does NERV know... i know they didnt get anything from there hack))

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:The Frigate, HTS Grompton, discovered 33 radio intercepts, 13 friendly, 20 hostile, time to scare them off again...

"This is the HTS Grompton of the Royal Hurtian Navy, you are now entering international waters, any hostile actions on your part will be dealt with to the full extent allowed by law."

The ship then began targeting the incoming craft with the FCR four at a time, cycling between all of them once every 5 seconds.

"you dare threten us with international law! you crossed out boarders you ATTACKED us and you dare threaten us with international law! you will be answering for your crimes against our nation!" the target locks on there aircraft didn't scare them in fact it just mad them even madder

there pride was damaged enough with being unable to respond in time they wern't about to just let this slide as they locked on with there own weaponry targeting both the ship and the aircraft.

Kratna had been a major player in the last war and now the nation its self had somehow ended up the international laughing stock. it wasn't that they where panzies or pushovers it was the fact that there equipment was so out of date that newer models of aircraft where finding it easier and easier to cross there boarders undetected

he Kratnen governments military contract with Gothart industries was only enough to keep them up to date in weaponry and vehicles there ground radar equipment was woefully lacking

Kelewann wrote:(OOC: how many roads are their into this area? we need to establish the size of this town, and the roads coming into it. This will effect the number of patrols and people in them)
((ooc: i was working under the assumption that it was a small town of a couple thousand so maybe a dozen or so roads in/out. Gothart tower is in a major City near by along with the hospital they flew Becket to... also got nothing much else to add at the moment since communications are down GI don't know whats going on in the town yet and besides silence makes you wounder what i could be planning and I'm gonna wait a few in-game hours before i wake Kayora up))

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:38 am

OOC: we know a lot from low level hacking(simple desktop /sever hacks) but soon we will do a full mainframe hack using the maji and just to warn you its 'the best' AI in the world, we will get all of your data encrypted or otherwise, i cant do my IC post now but i will tomorrow
A member of GESO

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Sharp, shiny, or on fire.

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:57 am

Kratna X2 wrote:Jim when down in a heap the impact against his chest armour both knocking the wind out of him and giving him a world of pain.

"SNIPER!!" one of his "guards" yelled as the other grabbed him hauling him back to the cover of the grounded Phoenix's

Jim finaly managed to scream in pain clutching his hands to his chest from where he lay there teams medic struggling to get the velcro straps undone on his body armor so he could assess the damage. "where is the basterd!?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"we are guessing hes camped out in one of the buildings to the south of our position."

Jim grabbed the front of one of his men who was close by "find the basterd! find him and bring him to me. GI's gonna want afew words with his sorry ass" he shoved the man away who scurried off to obey exiting out of one of the rear hatched that was out of line of site so as not to be seen... and the game of cat and mouse began

There was a brief commotion downstairs, some corprate fellows were trying to gain access and search the buildings...

He decided to wait and listen, hoping to hear how many he was up against.

One set of bootprints... two sets.... Shit, three sets, time to go...

What he didn't stay around to hear however, was that two of those three sets of footsteps were coming from the homeowners. They weren't particularily happy with their situation, but were relatively helpless when it boiled down to the muzzle of a smoking gun.

Jumping from the 2nd story window wasn't very fun, his legs instinctively crumpled as he tucked into a forward roll in order to reduce the impact, it still hurt.

Next house, bash the door in, leave a muddy bootprint, toss a spent lump of shiny brass further inside, duck out and hide in a nearby coat-room.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:The Frigate, HTS Grompton, discovered 33 radio intercepts, 13 friendly, 20 hostile, time to scare them off again...

"This is the HTS Grompton of the Royal Hurtian Navy, you are now entering international waters, any hostile actions on your part will be dealt with to the full extent allowed by law."

"you dare threaten us with international law! you crossed out boarders you ATTACKED us and you dare threaten us with international law! you will be answering for your crimes against our nation!" the target locks on there aircraft didn't scare them in fact it just mad them even madder

there pride was damaged enough with being unable to respond in time they wern't about to just let this slide as they locked on with there own weaponry targeting both the ship and the aircraft.

"Sir, it would be quite difficult for a frigate to invade your land, so if you and your 24 other planes please stop trying to provoke us... I haven't done anything, nor have I seen anything indicating that what you say is true. Now shove off. You are being a nuisance to my yoga-class..."
Last edited by Hurtful Thoughts on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm

Gothart Tower

Michael Gothart stared at the case sitting on his desk. it was the only thing on his desk exept for the now empty bottle of scotch and the slowly melting remains of his last drink.

the case contained the two hard drives which themselves contained ALL the research data on the GINX project including blueprints and schematic's for the unit its self. ALL the research data on Kayora as well as the 26 previous test subjects. the research data on the neural link system, their memory editing technology; records of weapons tests, combat tests, surgeries and anything and everything that could possibly be linked to Kayora or the GINK project.

for all intents and purposes the GINX project had ceased to exist. the actual Unit would be put into temporary storage so there wouldn't even be any new maintenance reports entered into GI's mainframe. the testing facility would still be used for testing other projects in development but the GINX project was shut down until they had Kayora back, could patch the leak and revamp there fire wall system.

there was a knock on the door and Lindsy walked into the room taking up a seat across from Michael eyeing the empty bottle of scotch "i see you've been having a productive evening"

Michael just glared at her from across the desk "did you just come here to patronize me or do you actually have something important to say?"

"well Becket's still in surgery its unknown if he'll even pull through the AP round nearly destroyed his artificial heart. infact its the only thing that saved him... if it was a real heart he would have been dead before he got to the hospital"

"score one for Gothart Medical" Micheal's reply was one that could be could be a completely honest sentiment or an entirely sarcastic one all depending on how you felt like taking it.

"we are unsure what the remaining teams current situation is as we seem to have lost communications with them. but what reports we got before the radio black out was that the locals appeared to be revolting against the government." Lindsy chuckled a bit at this and Michael even cracked a smile. all of the higher ups had been waiting for just such an opportunity. everyone itching for the chance at the final push for turning Kratna from a Political state into a Cooperate one. I've taken the liberty to send an official Gothart Envoy to the area as well as teams to fully asses the situation."

"good good." Michael leaned back in his chair finaly something was going right "i've always been able to trust you to make the right decisions for the good of the company with out my constant supervision. any luck with finding out there they took Kayora?"

"that's actually the purpose for my visit." she pulled out a portable drive and connected it to Micheal's computer pulling up the relevant files. "it took some digging as well as some careful piecing together of footage from traffic cams satellites and other surveillance and tracking equipment but we got this." a rough 3D image popped up of the craft as well as its flight path which had been extrapolated by following its heat trail.

"I knew NERV was up to something!" michael banged his fist against the desk in frustration. NERV was one of there major competitors and the top of his list for suspects for the system hack

"indeed." Lindsy agreed "active camoflage and..." she pulled up another picture. this one taken from a traffic cam and digitally enhanced "it would appear there doing there own neural link research"

Michael cursed again getting a team into NERV was going to be damn near imposable at least not without Becket. Lindsy was good at what she did but she was a feild operative like Becket.

"what do you want to do micheal?"

he thought for a moment "follow through with supporting the towns folk, we wont be able to do anything about Kayora until Becket gets out of the hospital." he sighed in frustration and slumped back in his chair "how complete was her data wipe from the public system?"

"in the records of the public world she doesn't exist. no DNA records no dental no finger prints its all gone there's no way to find out who she was. we even ran a DNA Matching program against the entire recorded population to be sure she had no relitives and nothing came up in the records. so there's a one in 6 billion chance someone might recognize her but theres no electronic record, and as for recovering her memories i don't even know if that's possible we never considered in when we developed our memory editing program and shes the only surviving test subject of that so i just don't know"

"keep me informed of Becket's situation as well as Operation New Sun."

"of course Michael"

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:There was a brief commotion downstairs, some corprate fellows were trying to gain access and search the buildings...

He decided to wait and listen, hoping to hear how many he was up against.

One set of bootprints... two sets.... Shit, three sets, time to go...

What he didn't stay around to hear however, was that two of those three sets of footsteps were coming from the homeowners. They weren't particularily happy with their situation, but were relatively helpless when it boiled down to the muzzle of a smoking gun.

Jumping from the 2nd story window wasn't very fun, his legs instinctively crumpled as he tucked into a forward roll in order to reduce the impact, it still hurt.

Next house, bash the door in, leave a muddy bootprint, toss a spent lump of shiny brass further inside, duck out and hide in a nearby coat-room.

Bradly Ryan was making a quiet search of the local buildings in the target area for starters he was politely trying to ask for permission of an elderly couple to search there place when he heard a a sound come from upstairs... the sound of someone moving very quickly and suddenly. he shoved his way past the couple and up the stairs searching every room rushing to the window of the one room he saw spent casings in "shit!"

he ran back down the stairs and out the door stopping at the bottom of the window to search for foot prints, when he found them he began following them he would catch his prey..

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:"Sir, it would be quite difficult for a frigate to invade your land, so if you and your 24 other planes please stop trying to provoke us... I haven't done anything, nor have I seen anything indicating that what you say is true. Now shove off. You are being a nuisance to my yoga-class..."

"but the aircraft you are so stubbornly protecting did! you will stand down and surrender the aircraft and pilots for trial according to your beloved "international law" these men where not in the mood for games one wrong twitch at the wrong time could trigger a fire fight and no one wanted that

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:31 pm

the group exited the V-TOL, a pair of medics ran over with a wheelchair
"put kayora in that wheelchair, were going to keep her with us so she doesn't get frightened"seb said as he walked towards a doorway"we'll travel down to the main labs now, your in for a huge surprise you see as section 1 doesn't exist, we need a safe place to test our equipment, you people have been given special permission by the commander to enter section 1, so it is in your best interests to not mention a word to any civilians, you are also going to witness the maji supercomputing neural network,"
they boarded some kind of maglev train, the doors closed and it sped off through a dark tunnel ,it seemed to last forever constantly going round a shallow curve, suddenly it was in the open well actually it wasn't, it was in the geofront, a huge 6ix miles in diameter cavern with a ceiling 6000 feet from the ground, the maglev was hovering close to the wall, on a spiral track, heading gently down, the journey would be rather slow, but it gave enormous views from the maglevs glass windows, there was a lake and a large pyramid in the center f the geofront
"wen needed somewhere to test our classified machines, so we built this place, welcome to NERV section 1 R&D division"
in the geofront there was a modicum of weapons being tested, from exosuits to huge artillery systems, from walkers to huge 40 story mechs and even some tactical fighters flying around the ceiling"so, what do you think?"seb said in awe"every time i see this place, im still in awe, it just amuses me what a company can do with unlimited funds from huge cooperate backing, so in hurtfull thoughts, what rank are you?"seb said gesturing at the medic
A member of GESO

Hurtful Thoughts
Powerbroker

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hurtful Thoughts » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:13 pm

Rather than wake Kayora by removing her from the stretcher, they placed her on the wheelchair and used it as a gurny until they could find a suitable model before entering the maglev.

Gibbs merely started at the awsomeness of the complex:
"The themral signatture of this place must be enormous..."

He said this, completely ignoring the fact that the Hurtians have an entire island plus subterrainian research facilities to do their testing on.

That island had visitors, once, with no record of anyone leaving, aside from the three Marine divisions stationed to gaurd the facility.

"every time i see this place, im still in awe, it just amuses me what a company can do with unlimited funds from huge cooperate backing, so in hurtfull thoughts, what rank are you?"seb said gesturing at the medic.

Strank gave an inquisitive stare to the Seb's question.
"Medical Corpsman, Petty officer third class; Herholtzer Naval base, People's Democratic Republic of Chitzeland; serial number One-Two-Charlie-Baker-three-delta-two-bravo-zero-one-six. And that over there is Private Larry Gibbons, I call him Gibbs..."

Bradly Ryan was making a quiet search of the local buildings in the target area for starters he was politely trying to ask for permission of an elderly couple to search there place when he heard a a sound come from upstairs... the sound of someone moving very quickly and suddenly. he shoved his way past the couple and up the stairs searching every room rushing to the window of the one room he saw spent casings in "shit!"

he ran back down the stairs and out the door stopping at the bottom of the window to search for foot prints, when he found them he began following them he would catch his prey..

They were close, and thought they were right behind him, while in fact, to the best of his knowledge, they fell for it, and their pace had already slowed.

Now all he had to do was wait, and be quiet.

OOC: upside about revolvers, they don't eject casings.
HOI <- Storefront (WiP)

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:

They were close, and thought they were right behind him, while in fact, to the best of his knowledge, they fell for it, and their pace had already slowed.

ooc: jw where is the building becuse if it is in the town the they wouldnt have been able to even come into the town with out guards noticing them.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 pm

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:They were close, and thought they were right behind him, while in fact, to the best of his knowledge, they fell for it, and their pace had already slowed.

Ryan followed the foot prints to the next house seeing the broken down door he cautiously moved closer seeing the single muddy boot print and the spent casing farther in. his instincts told him it was either a decoy or a trap he stood in the doorway trying to tune his senses in to the surroundings

"damn it" he muttered to himself "I'm not a fucking bloodhound"

out side the town a convoy of seven vehicles approached the blockade on the main highway going through the town. there where two large tractor trailers each carrying one half of a mobile medical station three black SUV's as well as two black freight trucks

the convoy came to a halt roughly 100yards from the blockade the trucks stopping and waiting as the SUV's moved to within about 50 feet of the wall the GI logos clearly evident on the sides and hoods of the vehicles clearly marking where they where from.

the passenger door of one opened and man stepped out and called towards the barricade "My name is Peter Reynolds I'm with Gothart Industries Public Relations, could i speak with someone in charge please." he kept the armored door between him and the town having been informed of the threat level of the town

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Kratna X2 wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:They were close, and thought they were right behind him, while in fact, to the best of his knowledge, they fell for it, and their pace had already slowed.

Ryan followed the foot prints to the next house seeing the broken down door he cautiously moved closer seeing the single muddy boot print and the spent casing farther in. his instincts told him it was either a decoy or a trap he stood in the doorway trying to tune his senses in to the surroundings

"damn it" he muttered to himself "I'm not a fucking bloodhound"

out side the town a convoy of seven vehicles approached the blockade on the main highway going through the town. there where two large tractor trailers each carrying one half of a mobile medical station three black SUV's as well as two black freight trucks

the convoy came to a halt roughly 100yards from the blockade the trucks stopping and waiting as the SUV's moved to within about 50 feet of the wall the GI logos clearly evident on the sides and hoods of the vehicles clearly marking where they where from.

the passenger door of one opened and man stepped out and called towards the barricade "My name is Peter Reynolds I'm with Gothart Industries Public Relations, could i speak with someone in charge please." he kept the armored door between him and the town having been informed of the threat level of the town

ooc: anyone who entered a house would be questioned and possible (most likely) shot . So o.O...Unless they are outside the barricades if not then Wtf considering there is also another 5 patrols wandering around town????????
The guard at the road block woke up the other guard and said "We got some "visitors" I want you to go out and stall them while I get back up"
The second guard walked casually to their side of the barracade and said "What are your name, rank, and your purpose to being here? Also are you govt officials?"
He then radioed the patrols and said "Sir, Visitors at the north gate. People from Gothart Industries. Is clearance allowed?"
A reply from one of the patrols that was near the "speaker before he was shot said "NO! He was trying to stop this rebellion. They also dropped bombs or something on our city. We and patrol 4 are coming. I’ll get reserve patrol 1 to come out here also. Try to stall them while we come. Our eta is 33 min, patrol 4 is 5 and reserve patrol is 7 min."
The 1st guard said "Roger that" He then took position to attack the convoy in case they decided to attack guard number 2. (So in total 3 patrols are coming of 5 men each. All have flash lights and AR-15's. There is still 5 patrols wandering around town)
Last edited by Kelewann on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:42 pm

Kelewann wrote:out side the town a convoy of seven vehicles approached the blockade on the main highway going through the town. there where two large tractor trailers each carrying one half of a mobile medical station three black SUV's as well as two black freight trucks

Kelewann wrote:ooc: anyone who entered a house would be questioned and possible (most likely) shot . So o.O...Unless they are outside the barricades if not then Wtf considering there is also another 5 patrols wandering around town????????

((ooc: exactly... you got patrols out meaning some houses are going to be empty and even with patrols out your not gonna see everything unless you got a couple guys on every street corner guys in every ally way and then your houses would be even emptier plus every town is gonna have a couple empty houses))

Kelewann wrote:The guard at the road block woke up the other guard and said "We got some "visitors" I want you to go out and stall them while I get back up"
The second guard walked casually to their side of the barracade and said "What are your name, rank, and your purpose to being here? Also are you govt officials?"

peter inwardly groaned of course they have to be paranoid country bumpkins... greeeat "as i said my name is Peter Reynolds I'm with Gothart Industries Public Relations, I'm here on behalf of Gothart Industries to see if you require any aid due to the recent attack by the Hurtian forces"

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Kratna X2 wrote:

((ooc: exactly... you got patrols out meaning some houses are going to be empty and even with patrols out your not gonna see everything unless you got a couple guys on every street corner guys in every ally way and then your houses would be even emptier plus every town is gonna have a couple empty houses))
[/quote]
ooc: ok (i though u had said they bursted into the homes of 2 elderly people my bad...but be carefull what you do. To much breaking into houses and you get the attention of a patrol lol)

Kratna X2 wrote:peter inwardly groaned of course they have to be paranoid country bumpkins... greeeat "as i said my name is Peter Reynolds I'm with Gothart Industries Public Relations, I'm here on behalf of Gothart Industries to see if you require any aid due to the recent attack by the Hurtian forces"

ooc: yes, yes we do :)
ic:
The first guard said "Let me think about it for a few Minutes with out any interuptions." He was just trying to stall. After about 3 minutes he said "What type of aid are you providing?"
The patrol 3 had just came into view of the situation. They decided that 3 people were going to stay back in the dark, wile the other 2 people were going to go up and find out whats going on. Also they were going to make sure that the car was more lit up since their was only 1 light on the truck. They would put 1 spot light, and 1 more flash light pointing at the car (It would not blind the people in the car, just make that area look bright). If anything was going to happen the 3 people in the back would open fire while the 2 people would find cover at the side of the house. So the 2 people ran up to the first guard at the baracade (the second was providing cover for the first. The second was in the dark) with their guns slung across their shoulders and one of the two guards said "What is the problum that we have here" while looking at guard. He then motioned for the guard to come back a little (while the other patrol member was watching the people) and asked him whats going on and about the otehr guard.
The first guard wispered "hes providing me cover by the side of the house to the right, and these are people from Gothart Industries Public Relations. They are here on behalf of Gothart Industries to see if we require any aid due to the recent attack by the Hurtian forces on our town."
The guy then motioned for the other patrol member 2 to come over, and told the guard to go back to the berricade. Once the other patrol person 2 came over he (patrol man 1) told him what was told to him by the guard.
He (patrol man 1) then wispered "i want you to go back ot the rest of them and tell patrol 4 to go back to patroling, this situatuin is under control. I want the reinforcment patrol to take cover by the other 3 people. We neeed them because these guys ut armor and gun us in technonlogy. Come back when you are done. I will see what is going on." He (patrol man 1) then turned around walked over to the baracade and placed a spot light so it was lighting up the car, but he did not have to hold it. he then said to the person behind the door of the car "What aid are you ofer..."
The guard then interupted "I was asking that question when you came in"
The patrol man 1 then said "oh, Sorry about that." to the guard. He then turned to the people in the car and said "Why should we trust you, from what I have heard you are from Gothart Industries. We some how had a person like you here. He was very sarcastic. He was also pretty annoying, but thats besides the point. He was talking about how the govt was bad ext, then he got shot. How bad im not sure, but who ever shot him could have shot anyone. They chose to shot him instead though. Looks like their on our side" he alughed a little about this to him self. "So" he said "whats your offer, and why should we trust you"
ooc: I already said a people went to go loot the guy that got shot.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

NERV arms conglomerate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NERV arms conglomerate » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:33 am

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:
"Medical Corpsman, Petty officer third class; Herholtzer Naval base, People's Democratic Republic of Chitzeland; serial number One-Two-Charlie-Baker-three-delta-two-bravo-zero-one-six. And that over there is Private Larry Gibbons, I call him Gibbs..."

"thanks"
the maglev entered another tunnel at the floor level of the geofront

OOC:i am waiting for kayora to wake, so this post is short
A member of GESO

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 am

NERV arms conglomerate wrote:
Hurtful Thoughts wrote:

"thanks"
the maglev entered another tunnel at the floor level of the geofront

OOC:i am waiting for kayora to wake, so this post is short

((ooc: she wont wake... you have to remember this it the first time here body's actually slept in years without all the additional electrical signals running through her brain and she used up what little energy she had freaking out. she is physically and mentally drained she'll be out for a few more hours... or at least until you get her into a proper bed in a room))

Kratna X2
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kratna X2 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Kelewann wrote:The first guard said "Let me think about it for a few Minutes with out any interuptions." He was just trying to stall. After about 3 minutes he said "What type of aid are you providing?"
The patrol 3 had just came into view of the situation. They decided that 3 people were going to stay back in the dark, wile the other 2 people were going to go up and find out whats going on. Also they were going to make sure that the car was more lit up since their was only 1 light on the truck. They would put 1 spot light, and 1 more flash light pointing at the car (It would not blind the people in the car, just make that area look bright). If anything was going to happen the 3 people in the back would open fire while the 2 people would find cover at the side of the house. So the 2 people ran up to the first guard at the baracade (the second was providing cover for the first. The second was in the dark) with their guns slung across their shoulders and one of the two guards said "What is the problum that we have here" while looking at guard. He then motioned for the guard to come back a little (while the other patrol member was watching the people) and asked him whats going on and about the otehr guard.
The first guard wispered "hes providing me cover by the side of the house to the right, and these are people from Gothart Industries Public Relations. They are here on behalf of Gothart Industries to see if we require any aid due to the recent attack by the Hurtian forces on our town."
The guy then motioned for the other patrol member 2 to come over, and told the guard to go back to the berricade. Once the other patrol person 2 came over he (patrol man 1) told him what was told to him by the guard.
He (patrol man 1) then wispered "i want you to go back ot the rest of them and tell patrol 4 to go back to patroling, this situatuin is under control. I want the reinforcment patrol to take cover by the other 3 people. We neeed them because these guys ut armor and gun us in technonlogy. Come back when you are done. I will see what is going on." He (patrol man 1) then turned around walked over to the baracade and placed a spot light so it was lighting up the car, but he did not have to hold it. he then said to the person behind the door of the car "What aid are you ofer..."
The patrol man 1 then said "oh, Sorry about that." to the guard. He then turned to the people in the car and said "Why should we trust you, from what I have heard you are from Gothart Industries. We some how had a person like you here. He was very sarcastic. He was also pretty annoying, but thats besides the point. He was talking about how the govt was bad ext, then he got shot. How bad im not sure, but who ever shot him could have shot anyone. They chose to shot him instead though. Looks like their on our side" he alughed a little about this to him self. "So" he said "whats your offer, and why should we trust you"

defiantly paranoid country bumpkins "we offer medical services as well as aid in any rebuilding efforts. to be honest we don't know much about what happened here because of the attack electronics are down and by the look of your streetlights its a general power outage. i can make a quick call to Gothart Energy and we can have that fixed in short order." he held up his cell phone so the paranoid towns folk could see what it was before he dialed a number. he reported the power situation and requested some teams be sent out to asses the problem and get power restored "now then if i could speak to whom ever is in charge here as well as allow me to meet with the security personnel that are in your town somewhere we can work out what additional aid we can provide."

Kelewann
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kelewann » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm

Kratna X2 wrote:
Kelewann wrote:The first guard said "Let me think about it for a few Minutes with out any interuptions." He was just trying to stall. After about 3 minutes he said "What type of aid are you providing?"

defiantly paranoid country bumpkins "we offer medical services as well as aid in any rebuilding efforts. to be honest we don't know much about what happened here because of the attack electronics are down and by the look of your streetlights its a general power outage. i can make a quick call to Gothart Energy and we can have that fixed in short order." he held up his cell phone so the paranoid towns folk could see what it was before he dialed a number. he reported the power situation and requested some teams be sent out to asses the problem and get power restored "now then if i could speak to whom ever is in charge here as well as allow me to meet with the security personnel that are in your town somewhere we can work out what additional aid we can provide."

ooc: if your town was attacked, and then people in armored cars showed up you would be suspicious right?

The patrol guy said “please wait one second”, he walked a little away and said “They want to talk to our leader. What should I tell them?”
A voice over the radio said “Well who started this rebellion?”
The patrol guy said “A person named Dani or something was challenging the other person before the bomb went off..”
The voice said “Ok, I know where he is. He will meet you at your house.” The voice then said “Ok reserve army, your now going to be body guards for our leader. I am sending a squad member over to you, to tell you where he is. You will bring him to Jimmy’s house. When we get our ights working again we will give everyone ranks and decide who is the official leader, ext. Also No veichles come into this area.”
The patrol guy (Jimmy) then said “Roger” he then walked back up to the gate and said “We request that you keep you vehicle where it is, but we will allow you to see our leader. When you are ready please tell me.” He then waited patiently for their response.
Last edited by Kelewann on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents