NATION

PASSWORD

A Lost Age [PT/FanT World] (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:58 pm

:clap:
The knights of kings wrote:Name of Realm: Iander
Description of Realm (Paragraph):
I thought it would be easier to put it into a short story. Also to help me keep a basic idea.

The grass whispered softly in the morning breeze, its dewy skin pressing softly against the hoaves of an elk which nimble away peacefully. While its black nose sniffed out potential grazing spots it was completely unaware of the arrow being notched tightly several meters away. In a shallow entrance to a wide open cave underneath the glass mountain pillars, as the natives took to calling them, a young hunter exhaled coolly as his fingers tightened around the bow string like a harpist. With a fluid draw back and release the arrow sped like a bolt of lightning cutting the air around it, the bow string giving off a pleasant twang as it recoiled into position. The elk in the distance simply slumped over into the ground as the arrow found its mark burrowing into the heart of the beast. The hunter eagerly pulled down her shroud revealing a tan elvish face which a grin stretching across her face. Quickly she jumped down the moss covered steps that led into the glass towers and sped towards her kill, her feet crunching the moist grass. Eagerly she drew her knife; its blade was made of some material since lost to this world, its creators also long gone after years of social destruction. The blade glowed a soft electric blue and when it swept down into the beasts flesh it left a faint blue streak in the air, yet it was like any other knife dwarven or steel, it worked just as well. As her hand cut away greedily into the meat she failed to notice the shifting in the wind as an experienced hunter would have. She was unaware as the outskirts of Al-Shri usually wasn’t an easy place to catch game the numerous glass towers saw to that, there hundreds of stories towering into the sky. All of them covered in moss or other forest like growths all of them old as time itself.

The city of Al-Shri, which translated literally into city of the many towers, was perhaps the oldest city in the world. Having been formed millenniums ago before its current inhabitants could even remember. The city had thousands of towers far beyond the building capacities of any race currently as they scraped the sky with their ageing magnificence. Many of their glass panels shattered over the hundreds of years their creators had abandoned them. Yet still their bleach white skin was still visible in some parts but that hardly mattered to the denizens who usually did not venture up to the tops of these vast constructs, they considered the tops to be the residences of the gods and considered it a taboo unless instructed otherwise for ceremonial purposes. The roads which led to the heart of the city where all crafted of some metal alloy just as the elf's knife was created, it seemed to have veins which once held some source of power but that too was lost to the centuries never to return. At the heart of the city was the palace, home of the priests which worshiped the one called G.E.N.I.S.I.S. The building was massive again built by the ancients as some scholars have assumed. It was kept clean by the residence of the city who built their own structures around it with fine white stone to match the color. The palace towered higher than any other glass pillar in Al-Shri, eventually at its top a terminal which lifted the occupancy to a massive moonlike structure that hovered silently over the city. Inside the moon like object was a multitude of weapons of war all rusted from little use and a testament to its creator’s failures, yet at its very core a white being taller than a man, stood his multi colored veins stretching from his back into the ceiling. His infinite wisdom granting wishes to those who venture to him in the pilgrimage. Yet his wishes come at a cost, those who stay too long become horribly ill. Their skin goes pale and their hair falls from their scalp as well as their stomach churning out their mouths. It is a cruel fate for those who desire power. For the ancients who built this city must have known and fled this place many millenniums ago leaving it in the care of the current inhabitants of this world...

So basically May civilization is one which inhabitants a post-apocalyptic futuristic city built by some ancient forces with astounding technology such as star travel, so basically aliens. Stick with me here. So say these aliens lived millenniums ago and have since for undisclosed reasons they died out, all gone, not a single one left. All their stuff sits and basically rusts away. Now my people many centuries ago find this place and call it home creating their stone capital around this strange city. The only effect this will have is purely artistic. My people will not be in possession of any fire arms of flying machines. Instead they will wear the armor of the ancients which once held power but since the technology was lost they simply act as common plate armor. As I said it’s purely artistic and this armor will have no special futuristic powers and will act as any plate armor would. The only futuristic thing would be GENISIS and a hand full of ancient automatons that are artificial intelligence that the people with no way to understand it think are gods or angels. It was just an interesting dynamic floating in my head having fantasy people wandering down what they believe to be a cave but actually it is an advanced metro system that has long since fallen into disrepair and the curse on Genisis is actualy simply radiation posioning.

Demonym: Iandian
Race: Human and augmented human (to be explained)
Languages: Hyadin
Religion: Idol worship
Head of State: Genisis
Seat of Power: Al-Shri
Population: 10,000,000
RL Fluency in English: native
Provinces Claiming:

Your good for cat 4 since your an old member what lands did u want?

Dbrought
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am

Name of Realm: Zelbae
Zelbae... to some it is the icy end of the world. To others this icy tundra, and snowy plains, forests, and mountains are home to some of the hardiest and most deadly people. Along and near the coast lie walled towns home to mighty sailors and axe wielding warriors. Further inland civilization grows more sparsely with each passing league. In the forests and mountains, only bands of rangers remain to keep any semblance of order to the many monsters that exist in the harsh lands of Zelbae. Even then these rangers are far to few to make much difference. The beings that live within Zelbae's borders are unified only through the whispers of the Cult of Udan. A being, worshiped as one of the first gods of the world. The true nature of his existance is wrapped closely in secrecy, and even the most devoted of his followers know of him only by whisper. For this harsh edge of the world is his, and the truth of his existence, his secret alone to know.

Demonym: Zelbaen, Baen (pronounced Bay-En)
Race: Human, Vampire, Lycan, Undead, Shades, Demons, Trolls, Ogres, Dark Elves, Orcs, Goblins (still working what my nation will be like exactly for the reboot)
Languages: Common, Bean
Religion: The Covenant of Udan
Head of State: The "Archons" (the head leaders of the religious cult that worships Udan. To them he technically is the leader, though none have ever actually seen him.)
Seat of Power: Winterwald
Population: Will look at what everyone else posts and then chose
RL Fluency in English: First Language
Example of previous RP (For use by mods to determine category): All the ones I did for Ceaden and the Lost age
Provinces Claiming: link
Why you wish to join: I was a part before and still wish to be.
HT- "A universe without murder is like a Sunday breakfast without pancakes."
OMG- "my elite special forces Spetsnaz Bears will infiltrate the taxis of a nation to devour all of their urban upper-middle class, leading to massive financial collapse."

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:56 am

Dbrought wrote:Name of Realm: Zelbae
Zelbae... to some it is the icy end of the world. To others this icy tundra, and snowy plains, forests, and mountains are home to some of the hardiest and most deadly people. Along and near the coast lie walled towns home to mighty sailors and axe wielding warriors. Further inland civilization grows more sparsely with each passing league. In the forests and mountains, only bands of rangers remain to keep any semblance of order to the many monsters that exist in the harsh lands of Zelbae. Even then these rangers are far to few to make much difference. The beings that live within Zelbae's borders are unified only through the whispers of the Cult of Udan. A being, worshiped as one of the first gods of the world. The true nature of his existance is wrapped closely in secrecy, and even the most devoted of his followers know of him only by whisper. For this harsh edge of the world is his, and the truth of his existence, his secret alone to know.

Demonym: Zelbaen, Baen (pronounced Bay-En)
Race: Human, Vampire, Lycan, Undead, Shades, Demons, Trolls, Ogres, Dark Elves, Orcs, Goblins (still working what my nation will be like exactly for the reboot)
Languages: Common, Bean
Religion: The Covenant of Udan
Head of State: The "Archons" (the head leaders of the religious cult that worships Udan. To them he technically is the leader, though none have ever actually seen him.)
Seat of Power: Winterwald
Population: Will look at what everyone else posts and then chose
RL Fluency in English: First Language
Example of previous RP (For use by mods to determine category): All the ones I did for Ceaden and the Lost age
Provinces Claiming: link
Why you wish to join: I was a part before and still wish to be.

Welcome back, I retained you mod position so that you can help us out keeping this organized. Thanks.

Dbrought
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Alright then. As always Glad to be on board and be a part. I'm planing to be a bit darker this time. Sort of a cross between my first two iterations. Still Like Vikings though so they will still be my more ordered and civilized part of my nation, though I think I may lend to a more evilish style cult of my secretive and godlike being Udan being the focus of my nation. Anybody play dead space? Cause I try to incorporate some themes of the game into my nation.
OMG- "my elite special forces Spetsnaz Bears will infiltrate the taxis of a nation to devour all of their urban upper-middle class, leading to massive financial collapse."

Honorisia
Minister

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Name of Realm: Naradia (The Northlands)
Description of Realm (Paragraph): Incoming detailed backstory!
Demonym: Naradian (Men of the North)
Race: majority humans (ruling class, generals and elite warriors), various beasts of burden and war (bears, snow cats, yetis, giants), small population of snow elves (guerrilla fighters, slaves)
Languages: Trade dialect, Naradian common tongue (similar to German), Colreese (near unintelligible language, closely guarded secret of the snow elf resistance)
Religion: Preparation for the return of the dead. It is said that three ancient men dressed in pure white robes will walk the earth as healers. They will roam the land gathering followers for the preparations of the dead. Those who die under their care will be transported to a crypt in the farthest reaches of the Northlands. When they have gathered enough followers and armies of the dead they will unleash a horde of wights onto the land.
Head of State: High Empress of the Snowbound lands, Watcher of the Dead, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the dead, Regent of the Throne, Empress Tharia Railius III
Seat of Power: Castle Whitewall
Population: gonna wait for others to put up their populations before I put an overly large number
RL Fluency in English: native tongue
Example of previous RP (For use by mods to determine category): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=212268&start=25 viewtopic.php?f=5&t=218022
Provinces Claiming: TBA
Why you wish to join: Was part of lost age, love PT stuff so why not?

Felt like remaking my nation since we've got a map change.
Factbook for my PT nation, Naradia
Don't yell at me to post. I am busy. I saw your post. I will reply to it when I have time.
Makes me proud to be Canadian
After my loooong (and unwanted) absence, I've returned to NS. Damn its good to be back.

The knights of kings
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 pm

my land claim:
its the purple

edit: Il start my fact book. As well as changing my nation's name to Prometheus.
Last edited by The knights of kings on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:09 pm

Dbrought wrote:Alright then. As always Glad to be on board and be a part. I'm planing to be a bit darker this time. Sort of a cross between my first two iterations. Still Like Vikings though so they will still be my more ordered and civilized part of my nation, though I think I may lend to a more evilish style cult of my secretive and godlike being Udan being the focus of my nation. Anybody play dead space? Cause I try to incorporate some themes of the game into my nation.

How are you incorporating dead space? haha

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Don't yell at me to post. I am busy. I saw your post. I will reply to it when I have time.
After my loooong (and unwanted) absence, I've returned to NS. Damn its good to be back.

Numer
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Numer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm

Name of Realm: The Empire of Numer/The Numerian Empire
Description of Realm (Paragraph): Le Factbook viewtopic.php?f=23&t=166366
Demonym: Numerian
Race: Human
Languages: Numerian
Religion: The Numerian Pantheon
Head of State: Ensi Belbazzar Uran
Seat of Power: Sepris
Population: 20,000,000
RL Fluency in English: Native Speaker
Example of previous RP (For use by mods to determine category): Ah, you know me :)
Provinces Claiming: http://i.imgur.com/0Mb7sW0.png?1

Why you wish to join: I want to help make some great RPs with a community I know well.
Last edited by Numer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My FanT Factbook

"Life is short. Drive fast and leave a sexy corpse."
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Numer wrote:Name of Realm: The Empire of Numer/The Numerian Empire
Example of previous RP (For use by mods to determine category): Ah, you know me :)
Provinces Claiming: making the map right now
Why you wish to join: I want to help make some great RPs with a community I know well.

Is it the same info and factbook as before?

Dbrought
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Achesia wrote:
Dbrought wrote:Alright then. As always Glad to be on board and be a part. I'm planing to be a bit darker this time. Sort of a cross between my first two iterations. Still Like Vikings though so they will still be my more ordered and civilized part of my nation, though I think I may lend to a more evilish style cult of my secretive and godlike being Udan being the focus of my nation. Anybody play dead space? Cause I try to incorporate some themes of the game into my nation.

How are you incorporating dead space? haha

Well, some of the Unitologist symbols (because they look cool) I plan to use in my cult of Udan. I also kinda want to play with using marker like monoliths as central parts of the cult. It will be more similar to how the marker makes people go crazy, than spawning necromorphs. It will effect different people in different ways, and do so over a long period of time of overexposure. Close proximity will however speed up the process a bit

Numer
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Numer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Achesia wrote:
Numer wrote:Name of Realm: The Empire of Numer/The Numerian Empire
Provinces Claiming: making the map right now

Is it the same info and factbook as before?

Yep, except for a leader change.
map claim: http://i.imgur.com/0Mb7sW0.png?1
Last edited by Numer on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My FanT Factbook

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=227122
Factbook in progress

Numer
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Numer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Honorisia, I think we should keep Kalrush around as an NPC, what do you think?
My FanT Factbook

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Numer wrote:Honorisia, I think we should keep Kalrush around as an NPC, what do you think?

That'd be cool by me, I'm still going to finish my civil war before I jump into my new nation.

Dbrought
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Numer wrote:Honorisia, I think we should keep Kalrush around as an NPC, what do you think?

I second this. After the initial wave of applications and the start of the first rp's we could make a few NPC nations and then have a rough overview of each area. Like this island is elves, this area tribal, this is orc land etc. And let anybody who wants to join in later make it however they want, if it doesn't become a key NPC, which in that case they can jump in using the NPC as a reference point for the area.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Dbrought wrote:

I second this. After the initial wave of applications and the start of the first rp's we could make a few NPC nations and then have a rough overview of each area. Like this island is elves, this area tribal, this is orc land etc. And let anybody who wants to join in later make it however they want, if it doesn't become a key NPC, which in that case they can jump in using the NPC as a reference point for the area.

Sounds good to me.

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:15 pm

I'm thinking of starting an RP soon where we can have alittle intro of the current situation in all of our realms. Like a short post or two from each of us.

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:21 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:snip

Welcome to the north, neighbour. What a cold welcome it will be.

I'm kidding. Or am I?
Last edited by Honorisia on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:07 am

Honorisia wrote:
New Roman Empire wrote:snip

Welcome to the north, neighbour. What a cold welcome it will be.

I'm kidding. Or am I?

Beware of the mountains life you try something.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 am

Who am I missing on the claims list?

Honorisia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Honorisia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:52 am

more detailed picture of my claim

EDIT: The purple is where I would envision Kalrush to be
http://i.imgur.com/M4YiDJs.png
Last edited by Honorisia on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dbrought
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

I'll be a part of that initial Rp, but I think right after that I'll have my first thread, be using a marker to claim another province on my island. I think I can introduce my nation nicely in an invasion/conversion style thread. KoK your would be welcome to join it (as would everyone else, he is just my neighbor)

Numer
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Numer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:05 am

Achesia wrote:I'm thinking of starting an RP soon where we can have alittle intro of the current situation in all of our realms. Like a short post or two from each of us.

Awesome idea!
My FanT Factbook

Achesia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 pm

Honorisia wrote:more detailed picture of my claim

EDIT: The purple is where I would envision Kalrush to be
http://i.imgur.com/M4YiDJs.png

Give me some basic information or even a factbook for that NPC. Use the initial application for it.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents