NATION

PASSWORD

A Lost Age [PT/FanT World] (Open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The knights of kings
Minister

Founded: Aug 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey Acerion perhaps a good idea for a thread is one of my paladin's goes off in search of a teacher or trainer to improve her skills. This ultimately leads her to your group where she tries to to become a ranger and return home with her new found skills. Then some incident could happen involving Achesia.

Arcerion
Senator

Founded: Jan 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcerion » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 pm

The knights of kings wrote:Hey Acerion perhaps a good idea for a thread is one of my paladin's goes off in search of a teacher or trainer to improve her skills. This ultimately leads her to your group where she tries to to become a ranger and return home with her new found skills. Then some incident could happen involving Achesia.

Maybe. A couple issues though:

1. They are now called the Forgotten of Galdeon

2. Strictly a patriarchal society

3. You would have to find them first!
The Republic of Lanos wrote:I went to a fight once but then a hockey game broke out.

Andonam
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Andonam » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:52 pm

Today was crap for me... I'll get a factbook up as soon as I can
THIS IS PERSIA!

I do not personally share the veiws expressed by my nation. In reality, I am a Masculinsit, not a Chauvist. Andonam is created to act as a satire of modern feminist "theory". If you slap me, I maintain the right to slap you back;deal with it.

Masulinist, Atheist, Pro-Government.

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:55 pm

Yes well maybe if the paladin was male and I'm not saying we know who you are or where your base is. Rather my paladin seeks enlightenment through intensive training and moves through the empire of man in search of a teacher and stumbles upon your group. Whether you choose to accept them or even just share your story with them is up to you.

Arcerion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcerion » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:28 pm

The knights of kings wrote:Yes well maybe if the paladin was male and I'm not saying we know who you are or where your base is. Rather my paladin seeks enlightenment through intensive training and moves through the empire of man in search of a teacher and stumbles upon your group. Whether you choose to accept them or even just share your story with them is up to you.

Sure, TG me and we can hammer out the details.
The Republic of Lanos wrote:I went to a fight once but then a hockey game broke out.

Heirosoloa
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heirosoloa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey guys, I'm really slammed IRL right now. I'll try to find time to get up a post. Hopefully tomorrow will be less hectic, but if it isn't I might be delayed until the weekend.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Heirosoloa wrote:Hey guys, I'm really slammed IRL right now. I'll try to find time to get up a post. Hopefully tomorrow will be less hectic, but if it isn't I might be delayed until the weekend.

Did I get you on the map?

Heirosoloa
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heirosoloa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Achesia wrote:Did I get you on the map?

Yes, you did.

Tuthina
Senator

Founded: Jun 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 am

My factbook is done! :D
ORBAT will be posted soon, and then I might try to write an intro. If anyone is interested, please feel free to tell me, so that we can discuss in details. *stares to Numer*
Call me Reno.
14:54:02 <Lykens> Explain your definition of Reno.

11:47 <Swilatia> Good god, copy+paste is no way to build a country!

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Class A: Environmental Utopia by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Human Rights Haven (7/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Partially Free (4/10) by Namor People's Rating Department
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index
Rated as Category B by Edenist Travel Advisory Guide

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Id be interested in being in your intro tho the reason why we would be so far from home I would have to think of!

Caecuser
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Caecuser » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm currently writing my ORBAT, will do intro after.

The Grand Network
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Network » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Name of Realm: Taazokaan do Dovah
Description of Realm (Paragraph): Taazokaan do Dovah, or the Dragon Empire as it's more commonly known to outsiders, is a land of great mystery to many. Mostly volcanic hell-lands and jungles, dragons rule the land very liberally, letting those under them do and believe what they want as long as they pay their taxes and fight for the Dovah. Dragon society revolves around gold; the more you have, the more important you are. Dragons are among the most magically powerful creatures in the world, living for hundreds of years as well. Were the dragons to unite, they could surely topple any power, but why would you even raise a claw in the affairs of others when you can simply roll around in your pile of gold for the next few decades?
Demonym: Dovah
Race: Lizardmen [Majority] Dragons [Minority]
Languages: Dovah
Religion: Worship of the dragons among lizardmen and self-worship among dragons
Head of State: Emperor Althose, disputed by multiple Great Dragons
Seat of Power: The Great Citadel, various minor mountain-top fortresses
Population: 10 million lizardmen and several thousand dragons.
RL Fluency in English: Pretty good, it's my first language.
Example of previous RP: Earth Empires, An Old World, Ippiru (although I have yet to post there yet)
RL Age: 20
Where you wish to place your land plot: Entire island to the east of Numer.
Why you wish to join: I like fantasy, but the whole stats part of Ceadan kind of killed it for me.
Caliphate of Islam EE Factbook

Rumbria wrote:
The Floridian Coast wrote:Implying that fascism minus racism would be appealing is like saying drinking piss is good as long as there's no arsenic mixed in.

Actually, I believe there are actually proven health benefits to drinking ones own pish. So your statement is, strangely, accurate.

Arcerion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcerion » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:02 pm

That awkward moment where your army is more like an understrength battalion compared to everyone else's. But better looking. And better trained per capita. And better looking. And better equipped. Did I mention better looking?

Tuthina
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:33 pm

The knights of kings wrote:Id be interested in being in your intro tho the reason why we would be so far from home I would have to think of!

What?

Arcerion wrote:That awkward moment where your army is more like an understrength battalion compared to everyone else's. But better looking. And better trained per capita. And better looking. And better equipped. Did I mention better looking?

Did someone say better trained? :p
Seriously, though, it is fair for your size. ;)
Call me Reno.

03:08 <Democratic Koyro> NSG senate is a glaring example of why no one in NSG should ever have a position of authority
Rated as Post-Industrial Nation (48 000 thousands of metric tons of carbon annually) by Syleruian Carbon Output Index

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:44 pm

Holy Magi, I'm gone for two days and this explodes to five pages :P

Did I miss anything vitally important that requires an answer from myself?
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Tuthina
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Itailian Maifias wrote:Holy Magi, I'm gone for two days and this explodes to five pages :P

Welcome back, Rip Van Winkle. :D
You should post on the force declaration page. If you have a factbook, please link it here as well.
Call me Reno.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Tuthina wrote:
Itailian Maifias wrote:Holy Magi, I'm gone for two days and this explodes to five pages :P

Welcome back, Rip Van Winkle. :D
You should post on the force declaration page. If you have a factbook, please link it here as well.

You know, I quite like that nickname. Think I'm going to stick with it.

Hell, I'm going to give myself a hero called that :P
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Tuthina wrote:My factbook is done! :D
ORBAT will be posted soon, and then I might try to write an intro. If anyone is interested, please feel free to tell me, so that we can discuss in details. *stares to Numer*

LOl sorry I thought you where asking for someone to be part of your intro! I must have misunderstood.

Tuthina
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:03 pm

The knights of kings wrote:
Tuthina wrote:My factbook is done! :D

LOl sorry I thought you where asking for someone to be part of your intro! I must have misunderstood.

Actually I do, intro or RP. I just failed to understand your reply. :P
Call me Reno.

Achesia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Achesia » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:05 pm

The Grand Network wrote:Name of Realm: Taazokaan do Dovah
Description of Realm (Paragraph): Taazokaan do Dovah, or the Dragon Empire as it's more commonly known to outsiders, is a land of great mystery to many. Mostly volcanic hell-lands and jungles, dragons rule the land very liberally, letting those under them do and believe what they want as long as they pay their taxes and fight for the Dovah. Dragon society revolves around gold; the more you have, the more important you are. Dragons are among the most magically powerful creatures in the world, living for hundreds of years as well. Were the dragons to unite, they could surely topple any power, but why would you even raise a claw in the affairs of others when you can simply roll around in your pile of gold for the next few decades?
Example of previous RP: Earth Empires, An Old World, Ippiru (although I have yet to post there yet)
Why you wish to join: I like fantasy, but the whole stats part of Ceadan kind of killed it for me.

Welcome backThe Grand Network! I need to know here all you're settlements are going to be.

The Grand Network
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Network » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Achesia wrote:
The Grand Network wrote:Name of Realm: Taazokaan do Dovah

Welcome backThe Grand Network! I need to know here all you're settlements are going to be.

Alright lemme make a map

Rumbria wrote:
The Floridian Coast wrote:Implying that fascism minus racism would be appealing is like saying drinking piss is good as long as there's no arsenic mixed in.

Actually, I believe there are actually proven health benefits to drinking ones own pish. So your statement is, strangely, accurate.

The knights of kings
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The knights of kings » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Tuthina wrote:

Actually I do, intro or RP. I just failed to understand your reply. :P

Either but Id personaly enjoy being in your intro. An entire RP could come later afterwards.

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Postby Itailian Maifias » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Factbook for those that care

And aye, I know it still has some stats for Ceaden, I'll edit them out in a few, just bear with me till then.
For Minnysota
For Reformed Britannia
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

The Grand Network
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Network » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm

http://i49.tinypic.com/2dk0mds.jpg

The Great Citadel is on sort of a rock formation off the coast of the mainland. Essentially, it would look like a huge stone temple on top of a mountain jutting out a few miles from the coast. There are obviously smaller lizardman cities and dragon fortresses, but those are the notable ones.

Rumbria wrote:

Tuthina
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tuthina » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm

Tuthina wrote:Actually I do, intro or RP. I just failed to understand your reply. :P

Either but Id personaly enjoy being in your intro. An entire RP could come later afterwards.

Well, being in intro might be a bit hard although elven slaves are tempting, so I would say maybe we can have RPs sometimes. :p
Call me Reno.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents