NATION

PASSWORD

World Announcement [MT] [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altaria
Attaché

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaria » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Altaria in general
A young officer in a boarder scanner position is looking at a screen, when the EMp is detected building up, they quickly act a red button is hit and the lights go out. not just in the scanner post but in any military or governmental installation in the kingdom as the circuit breakers are all thrown. an Un-powered system is a safe system, almost the entire fleet is also disconnected at the same time, the air forces jets sit in there HAS's powered down at all times anyway so they are safe.
the EMP hits and the civilian grid goes dead...planes fall from the sky, monorails hurl from there tracks and trains crash,, the death toll is simply horrendous.
The Altarian highlands-Bunker A- CNC
Air Marshall Everette looks up at the orders that he just received from the king...the lights had come back on less than 30 mins ago, the fail safes having worked. He looks too the 2IC Air commodore Chamier and nod, they move too a Board, each with a key.
"three...two one..." they turn there keys as one.

The Altarian highlands- Silo field B
The already open silos glow bright in the night, smoke and fire erupting from them...and then the dark silhouettes of Dozens of Grey Streak ICBMs lifting into the air, of course only around 45% of the missiles manage too get airborne due too there electrics not coming back online, the silos power supplies fried from the EMP. but 45% is still allot.
Budgets
Administration: $3,522,671,076,456.00 12%
Social Welfare: $0.00 0%
Healthcare: $1,467,779,615,190.00 5%
Education: $0.00 0%
Religion & Spirituality: $0.00 0%
Defence: $8,806,677,691,140.00 30%
Law & Order: $7,632,453,998,988.00 26%
Commerce: $4,990,450,691,646.00 17%
Public Transport: $880,667,769,114.00 3%
The Environment: $0.00 0%
Social Equality: $2,054,891,461,266.00 7%

Yolem
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yolem » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:04 pm

"Sir we have a lost all power to the mainframe.'said Loki son of Tomas, to Lt. Erik Halgruff
"Quick evasive action is required. Power up the back up generator" replied Lt. Erik Halgruff,'Inform the Druids to activate the Stones of Thor, power must be restored to the homeland."

"Yes Sir."replied Loki son of Tomas.

When some power was restored Lt. Erik Halgruff quickly send a transmission

"My King, we are under attack. We are at your disposal."

High King Thoryn replied,"First and foremost, the people of Yolem comes first. As our forefathers have said,'One dictator at a time.' See that my people are safe. You will be notified if we go to war."

"Yes sir" replied Lt. Erik Halgruff.

end Transmission.
Bad Grammar Nation :P
Why So Serious

The Peoples Aristocracy
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Aristocracy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Suddently, the power went off. ''What? what is this?'' The duke goes to his window, only to see that the whole city has no electricity left. But this doesn't look like any power cut. The duke's lackey enter the room: ''Sir, with the information I was able to gather, we're pretty much sure this is the act of a EMP the comes from another country''. The duke took a moment, then sat on his chair, thinking. ''How would be so agressive against The Peoples Aristocracy? Could it be Contamennesia again? But they made their apologies, why would they do this? Whatever the reason, they have gone too far now...'' The duke looks at his lackey, still waiting in the room.
''-Send a message to Contamenesia'
-But how, all our electronics are down?
-But by pigeon, of course! Although it's a disgrace since to do so since it is a method of communication only aristocrats use among themselves and his acts of stupidity proves that he's nothing near that, we have no choice. Send him this message: ''You've gone too far. You know the country have a liberated people, you even sent your apologies, so put our power back on or this act of agression will be your last.''
-I sure will do, duke.
-Oh, and Croufon, my dear lackey, could you please fire the imbecile we named as the person in charge of this country's national defense and name someone more... qualified? That will be all.''

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:15 pm

Zhak watches once more, bored, as many missiles fly through the air, only to meet an end too soon by the Tesla Grid. "The world is stirring..." Zhak then returns to his throne, contemplating his next action...
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=349767&start=2550

Glorious Oppressive Nation of Strictland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Oppressive Nation of Strictland » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Consul Cameron sat in his conferance room with his top ministers. They where silent but this was not out of fear of death at his hand. They where more concerned about how to deal with this mess. Then Joseph Cheos, Minister of Propaganda looked up and smiled to himself
"Bit insane isnt he?"
"Who?" replied Cameron
"Zhak Ti. He's agaisnt all this killing and that but people are probably dying due to this EMP he has caused. Then he will blame it all on us. Seems like he is falling into the bane of many"
Cameron smiled and nodded before going into a deep sigh.
"How we going to make sure the people remain in line without total violence"
"I could organise some rallies over the days. After all war is not really happening at the moment." Cheos replied
"Good now how we going to stop this guy before he causes something close to Armageddon?"

Silence

To be honest Cameron was not expecting an answer as he was just as stumped for the moment. He just hoped something above could solve the problem.

Meanwhile on the 'GSCS Risomar' The crew remained quiet and confused with nothing to do as the jobs where pointless now. One of the crewmen piped up all of a sudden.
"Sir i've been looking through are messages and there is something odd about one".
"Go on" replied the tired Langford. He felt sick, diorientated and alone with comms out. He was stuck in limbo basically.

The crewman motioned for him to come over and Langford did so. The crewman took a breath and spoke in a monotone voice
"Well sir there is this message not moments before the blackout that we have here. Im not sure what it is but it seems to be tagged s important. The issue is it got altered because it was caught at the end of the field that is going around the planet.
"So?"
"Well first this proves that whatever is going around that planet is a EMP field which cuts of all world electronics"
Langford gulped and turned paler. He knew he was just trapped here now. However the crew member continued:
"What is good is though disrupted it is possible for me to use are equipment to find the intial message eventually. It may take time but this may help us get out of here alive."
The crewman gave a smile of hope at Landford who was still skeptical. It was probably just another random message. However he really didnt have much choice.

"Ok then. Begin trying to translate the message"

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:56 pm

Zhak Ti stood in the center of Contamenesia, with all the nation's people standing around him. "Let us mourn this day for the casualties of innocents fallen today. I can only blame myself for their deaths, but i could not avoid them to acheive a warless world. The times ahead are uncertain, but if we are to achieve this dream, we must remain vigiliant, and undeterred in our hopes, and our movements." Zhak Ti bows his had, and all the people do as well.

Seven Hours later, Zhak Ti Returns to his throne. "Ensign, make sure everything is ready," "Yes, sir."
If you are looking for playable races to add to your RP, click on the link below to look at playable races and variations that i and other people have come up with! We are adding more to list everday, and feel free to add you own race/species ideas: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=440015

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Altaria
Attaché

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaria » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 pm

Somewhere over the sea
The Poseidon Class Maritime patrol ship drifted over the sea, its power out, engines down, Its emergency battery packs fried as well. the crew moved about inside using battery torches, the dark ships only lighting was battery powered and that would not last long, the airship was at the mercy of the wind. The captain stood on deck "come on chaps, get us some power...We need to get communications up with the Dawn..."

Low earth orbit-1900 KMs above the surface
The Dawn floated in orbit, the ship was operational...barely...they had no method of propulsion, life support was on back up. Everyone on board knew they where going too die, they knew there would be no rescue. The captain of the ship sat in his chair in the tight confines of the ship, a few others drifted around inside, frantically working too return power too the ship.
"hang on...hang on That...there yes Alright give me power too Radar and comms, perfect...not good enough for surface but its short range."
the captain pauses in his mutterings and hits a button "This is the United Kingdom of Altaria Ship Dawn...Mayday Mayday Mayday, We have lost power too most systems and have a limited oxygen supply...is there anybody out there?"
Budgets
Administration: $3,522,671,076,456.00 12%
Social Welfare: $0.00 0%
Healthcare: $1,467,779,615,190.00 5%
Education: $0.00 0%
Religion & Spirituality: $0.00 0%
Defence: $8,806,677,691,140.00 30%
Law & Order: $7,632,453,998,988.00 26%
Commerce: $4,990,450,691,646.00 17%
Public Transport: $880,667,769,114.00 3%
The Environment: $0.00 0%
Social Equality: $2,054,891,461,266.00 7%

The Fedralized Democracy of Pacifica
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedralized Democracy of Pacifica » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:30 pm

"President, Commander in Chief, did you here about the cyber-attacks yesterday?" "No?" came the confused, double reply. "A nation known as Contamensia has launched multiple propoganda and electronic warfare attacks against the whole world, and they're claiming responsibility. Fortuantly for us our whole telecommunications network was shut down for updates."Warn the people to be careful for more broadcasts from this country immediately," said the President. "I'll make sure all government data is backed up onto protected, isolated networks," said the Commander in Chief. Finally, the President asked her assistant, "Prepare a video chat with Zhak Ti, I would like to propose an alliance..."

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Dreadedly Zhak Ti looks at his Ensign, "Fire the second wave...."

The earth shook once more, and the pulse immitted again, though this time, it was different, The pulse pulls energy from all sources, including the clouds and even the very earth itself, the sheer power of this EMP made the previous one look like a spark...and once again, Contamenesia remains safe as the center of another great collamity. "This will destroy all fail-safes, and remaining back ups...making Contamenesia the only True safe haven left upon the Earth....The world will scream with hatred at us, but it is the only thing we can do to ensure that war never returns to this world." Zhak Ti sits down again, tears rolling down his cheeks, but he would remain steadfast.....these things had to be done...

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Oppressive Nation of Strictland » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

"Captain Langford?"
"Yes"
"I know you arent going to believe this but i got communication with something"
The captain looked over confused for a moment. Realising this the crew member explained
"Its appears to be a spacecraft sir. The Dawn its called, part of the nation of Altaria".
Langford frowned. Altaria and Strictland where not allies but neither where they enemies. For all he knew they where part of this mess. He doubted the Consul would be pleased if made that mistake
"Sir it sounds if they are in a critical situation. What are you going to do?"

The captain relaxed a little. He knew that if they where in a bad situation it was unlikely they where enemies but instead calling for aid. He realised that the two of them where in the same situation and they could probably work togther for each others survival.

"Start trasmitting to them. Explain the situation and what we know"

The crewman nodded and returned a message:

This is the GSCS Risomar. Come in Dawn. Repeat this is the GSCS Risomar. Calm down and listen. We are in a similiar situation to you. Communications to earth are all down. Some sort of giant EMP. We could help each other to survive this but you need to help us. Please reply Dawn.

Suddenly a second pulse was felt and Lanford went to the window again. He could tell the EMP wa evn stronger with the clouds disintergrating from its awesome power.
He felt like he was about to faint.
'What madman is doing this?!'

Consul Cameron Saron had seen the second pulse. Thankfully all his system where offline and he was unaffected at the moment. However despite the situation Cameron was grinning menacingly. For he had, had an apithiny about the world and relised that hope for war and dictatorship where still there.

Zhak Ti had fell into the joys off extremism. There was no way in hell he had the rationality of a good leader of the people and one who would lead to world peace. He was just like Cameron himself: A man obsessed with his views and somewhat pyschopathic. Only Cameron wasnt dellusional about it and openly admitted to his ways.

He remembered at the begining of this he had said he had little to lose and to be honest he still didnt. If Zhak was defeated somehow Cameron would remain in power. If Zhak won, the world would be a barren apocalyptic wasteland. Zhak would fall from power for his harsh actions on the people of the world and his perfect peaceful utopia would become a perfect wartorn dytopia.

'The Glorious Oppressive Nation of Stricland will live on in its ideas and regime. War never ends. War never changes. Because as long as people live war will live also.'

The Consul looked out the window and gave a small smile. Zhak Ti and his silly ideals where already doomed...

Yolem
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yolem » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Head Druid Arin,looked up towards the stars, and rolled her eyes. There he goes again, Mr Fancy pants making a big noise. Thank the Gods, the high and mighty King, may his rule last more then the previous fool that sat on the throne, have not abolished the ancient magic of Yolem, or we will all be suffering. She said a silent prayer of thanks to the Gods.

"Sister's of Thor.' Head Druid Arin said, as she raises her hands above her, 'We must quicken the power to Yolem. Our homeland must survive the onslaught. The one called Zhak Ti has not yet finished, his purging of the world to make into a Utopian society."

A mist of protection began to surround Yolem, as a soft humming sound comes out of the Stones of Thor.

Lt. Erik Halgruff looks on and breaths a sigh of relief and makes a silent prayer of thanks to the Gods.
Yolem is safe he thought, thank the Gods for ancient magic. The power of nature, the essence of life itself, superseded any electronic threat.
Last edited by Yolem on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Grammar Nation :P
Why So Serious

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedralized Democracy of Pacifica » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:11 pm

"STATUS REPORT!!!" screeches the President. "Ma'am, the Contamensians have fired a second wave of EMPs. It's even caused seismic tremors in certain areas! Everything is down!" shouts her assistant. "Not everything," says the Commander in Chief, strolling in. "Your misinformed assistant forgot to remember that we stored some of our back-up copies in data-banks all across Olympus Mons City. Due to the fact that they aren't even located on Earth, and are shieled by tons of solid Martian rock, nothing can breach the mountain. Besides, the ion reactors will be back online within a few hours. I'll get the Orbital Railgun System prepped." "No, don't. All Zhak Ti was saying in his broadcasts was that all he wants is peace. Perhaps we can send a messge stating we agree to his terms and conditions. Then we'll be able to end these simply inconveniant attacks on us through peace, not power." "Well if peace fails, we'll be ready. Really these people unnerve me. How did they know to make the second attack? How do we know they don't know about Olympus Mons City? You really should their Prime Minister" "I'll think about it," the President simply stated.
Last edited by The Fedralized Democracy of Pacifica on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Zhak takes a gentle sip of wine, his Ensign sits on the otherside of the table, along with two others...."If we succeed, you shall be the most powerful man on the planet!" cheered the Ensign, toasting with the others. But Zhak didn't smile, he made a scolding face, "YOU THINK I DO THIS FOR POWER?! A MAN IS NOT MEANT TO HOLD SUCH POWER!!" The Ensign pause, surprise upon his face. "When all war has finally been wiped from this war, i will step down, and destroy the last of the governments." "But sir, i mean no disrespect, but the CHAOS that would cause, the people must have a leader!" Zhak sighs...."I didn't say i was going to simply drop everything and ruin everything we have worked hard for....but when the end comes, the world will be different, and so will humanity and its nature, but that will not come for some time. But when it does, i shall step down, and the world will be united..." The Ensign pondered that for a moment, then with happiness upon his face, he toasts, "then to the future unity of all humanity.." clink

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Contamenesia wrote:"hmm...17 ships approach from the sea....They are almost---" The ensign begins to say, but the Tesla grid activates and in mere seconds the 17 ships are destroyed. "--almost....within...range of the...Tesla Grid." Zhak frowns, "now it is only just begun..."

The sound of steam and coal burning is heard as more ships come, flinging fire catapults at the teslas destroying a few. As a few soldiers swim deep underwater.
Be gay, do crime.
23 year old nonbinary trans woman(She/They), also I'm a Marxist-Leninist.
Economic Left/Right: -10.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.33

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:31 pm

"More ships come, assualting only about .001% of the teslas set up out there...and sonar picks up several men traversing under the sea..." reports the Ensign. Zhak sighed, there was a reason he set up the teslas in a grid, hidden among the isles, he knew wasn't perfect, but it kept anything on the sea, in the air or on the ground from touching Contamenesia. "drop the Uranium Waste deposits in to the sea, our water will be fine, but anyone in the sea won't be..." Zhak watches leisurely as the brief battles of tesla and steam boats, even the constant numbers would not matter, the tesla grid was more gruesome the more enemies their were...Besides, any man who survived enough to reach contamenesia shore would be fried.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedralized Democracy of Pacifica » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

"Sir an Orbital Altarian ship has sent out emergency alerts, it's systems are heavily damaged by the EMP attacks. What are our orders?" "Assist them at once. Evacuate their and then destroy the spacecraft with the Orbital Railgun network to avoid it damaging anything on the surface. How's the installation of the EMP protectors going?" "We're at 65%. These new protectors seal up energy to the sub-atomic level. You can thank WhitTech for that sir."
Last edited by The Fedralized Democracy of Pacifica on Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 pm

((lol just got an idea.))
Of the 7 men in the water, one sprung out. He was heavily mutated. His body surged electricity as he am charged on shore and shot bolted to the nearest city, causing chaos.
Be gay, do crime.

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:42 pm

One man scratched his greasy head, he was the last person in Stedicules to own a television. Television was a sign of poverty as of late, and those who could not afford fancy computers or projectors were forced to waste their lives away in front of a color coded screen.

"Damn," he said in a scruffy, almost Midwestern accent. His television screen died away in the middle of his show, Toddlers & Tiaras right before they announced the winner. It was between Paige and Tiffany, two beautiful four year old girls dressed in a cowgirl outfit and a princess outfit. The man was almost as excited for the announcement as their mothers were, but his excitement was dashed when a man from a place he couldn't name raved about this and that. "Who cares? I don't." he said to no-one, he was the only person in his moldy fifth floor apartment in the metropolis of White Town.

"I want to watch Toddlers & Tiaras, not this crap." the man was visibly annoyed and pushed the fading red button at the top of the remote, killing the television's rainbow images into black nothingness. "Bed-time I suppose. I'll catch a re-run." again, to no-one.
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:43 pm

"Really....?" Zhak says staring at the mutants on shore,"this is science fiction rather than reality. Mendersalv Soldiers can easily wipe those things, after all those things are no longer "human." Torch them, the Uranium on them will accellerate their disentigration. They won't even reach our walls."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

Bojikami
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Bojikami » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 pm

The beast continues it rampage, trampling people and heading toward a nuclear power plant. The mutant rips cords and smashes in glass. Suddenly the reactor blows.
Be gay, do crime.

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Bojikami wrote:The beast continues it rampage, trampling people and heading toward a nuclear power plant. The mutant rips cords and smashes in glass. Suddenly the reactor blows.

Hey Genius, The "Beasts" can't even pass our walls, plus Contamenesia lacks any form of Nuclear Power, torching can be done within mere seconds. Get your head out of Fantasy.

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

The Peoples Aristocracy
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Aristocracy » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:55 pm

The lackey enters the room. ''Duke, our pigeon got back... but we've got no answer from Condamenesia.'' The duke sighed. He didn't want it to comes to this, but he had no choice left. ''Ok, listen very carefuly Croufon, I already made the plan for this. Since this incident isn't only happening to us, many countries in the world will be attacking Contamenesia... we will use this against them. Make our army use old military planes that didn't use electricity and only have an engine that use oil... use a lot of them, the goal is to swarm them so we can get as close as we can to Contamenesia... oh, and Crouflon, make sure to put that something in each of the planes.''

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Oppressive Nation of Strictland » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:58 pm

Consul Cameron Saron stood in a dark chamber. This room however was not dark due to the EMP attacks but was dark always. Ahead of him laid 6 Bio tanks each containing a strange blurred figure. These where the Regia Sicariorum strange beings that few even in highest ends of Strictlands Goverment knew about. They only answered to the Consul and his needs and no other. Cameron walked along inspecting each tank before stopping at one. It read:
Sicariorum Sigma IV

Cameron slowly entered a chip containing 'Sigma IV' orders. It was a risky strategy to use a Regia Sicariorum against a foe like Zhak. However if he succeded the tide of the war would likely change. In fact if 'Sigma IV' failed the results would still be effective. Cameron reached over and ejected the pod that was launched away. It would soon head for its target.
He slowly whispered to himself "You want to play dirty Zhak? Believe me two can play one game..."

United Nations Alliance (Ancient)
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby United Nations Alliance (Ancient) » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:00 pm

The first wave of EMPs had failed, as the UNA had everything hardened and insulated against EMP attacks, and even the hydroelcetric dams, solar and wind power farms where protected. After the attack the advisary went out, all electricals where to be shut down until further notice, but even that didn't phase the people of the Alliance, they routinely had "Blackout Days" where they all agreed to do this anyway, so the people had alternative ways of doing everything they relied on technology for. The second attack however caused worse problems. "Sir, a massive tsunami just hit us, the entire coast of Volarous is decimated" Commandant Arianna Kalnima said to her cousin, Supreme Commandant Wolf Xalian. "Has the city of Volarous been hit? he asked, looking back at her from his desk. "No, the Wave Breaker stopped it, but the ones extending it to the rest of the coastline have died when it hit, and to make matters worse we lost one jetliner and one oceanliner in the tsunami....and you wont believe it, the tsunami carried the oceanliner and that is what hit the jetliner which was landing at Volarous International Airport" Arianna said. "Fuck...any other reports?" Wolf ask. Arianna nodded. "Just one, the anti-EMP insulation has gone from all communications equipment, they are open for attack" she said. "Use the communications to send out a message to our attackers, ask them once more for a peace summit" Wolf said. Arianna saluted and walked out of the room. "May the Goddess have mercy on us all" Wolf said quietly, going back to his work.
[5]Peace, no conflict
[4]Above normal readiness/Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures
[3]Medium readiness/Increase in force readiness above that required for normal readiness. Minor peacekeeping operation(s) underway
[2]War readiness. ICE Operation(s) underway
[1]Full-scale war. Defence of homeland or full invasion of another
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69551
Our IC name is the Consolidated Nations Allaince

Proud Member of the International Criminal Police and Peacekeepers Organization

Proud member, and founder of International Coalition for Expansion (ICE)

Contamenesia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Contamenesia » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Zhak sits on his throne, contemplating. "Ensign, I have been thinking about this dearly...If Contamenesia is doomed to fall, destroy our electromagnetic generators in the Uranium Mines under the city. While the explosion will leave a virtually MASSIVE crater in the Earth for miles, The shear amount of Electric power in our generator being released at one time will shoot into the sky and cause an electric storm that will fry this entire hemisphere. Then they will see what vileness war wroughts..." "But we will be dead too, sir" "only if it comes to that, only if it comes to that." Zhak hated these very words he spoke, but in truth, Contamenesia was not required victory, but he dearly hoped it would be achieved. But the doom of an entire nation would change the world, expecially if it ended as terribly as that..."In the Mean time, keep working on that special project. They will send the worse that they have to offer....now Zhak Ti would have no choice to demonstrate his own. Tesla and cyber warfare was only the beginning. Zhak Ti knew only hell awaited him, but he knew he had to be sure that the world would always think twice about war whether he wins..........or fails..... "Contamenesia, let us see what fate has led us to..."

My Rps:

The Truths of Existence:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents