NATION

PASSWORD

A nation of unbreakable will [MT:Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Villhurst
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Villhurst » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:59 am

After a, longer than expected, hunting holiday on his private island the Imperator returned to the grand halls of the villhurst imperatoral building, and was astounded to find that a rebellion had started without him even knowing. He instantly called his faithful friend, the emperor of Kherkov, and found out about this rebellion in larger detail.

"Don't you think the rebels should be spared, after all they are fighting for what I think is a noble cause." said the second in command Nicholas Servov after the emergency meeting called by the Imperator.
The Imperator's motion was swift, silent and natural. As the glock 18 came out of the inside pocket of his Taylor made jacket, the man tried to cry our but the silenced nozzle flashed and the man slumped to the floor with a ever growing red spot in the middle of his eyes.
"A good shot, considering I haven't shot with this gun for a while" he commented to him self with a sly smirk.
"Guards!" he shouted
2 guards instantly came in the room and stated mouths open at the body.
"What is it you fools?"
" Well imperator I've never seen such a good shot, you hit him dead on." said the guard now used to the irrational behavior and new it was best to compliment him.
"You my friend," he said walking up to the now stiff guard "You've been promoted! "
" Drop this traitor in the river and say it was a accident." he walked over to the window and slammed the gun on the desk.
The Imperator sighed. The whole region was getting involved in the revolution, but Villhurst would have to wait to act. Soon... soon action would be taken.

Kherkov
Senator

Founded: May 13, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:05 pm

==Imperial Hotel, Kaiserstadt, Kherkov.==

After the large meal had finished, the Premier and the Emperor left the dining hall, moving to a larger room. It was almost the same as the dining hall, but instead there was a large circular table in the centre instead of a rectangular one. There were two elaborate chairs, facing each other. Beside each chair were plans for Project Fortress. The room was just about to be bolted shut, when a scrawny young messenger tumbled into the room, waving a letter frantically.

"My Emperor! A message from the Imperator of Villhurst!" He cried. The Emperor quietly mumbled "Please excuse me," To the Premier, and walked out, taking the messenger with him. "Now is not the time, boy." The Emperor looked rather displeased, but took the letter and read it nonetheless. It was a printed telegram from indeed the Imperator himself. As the Emperor finished, he went to talk to the Premier. "I must reply to this now, I'm afraid. If I don't the Imperator may go picking the wrong side." The Emperor took a piece of paper and went outside the room to reply. He quickly wrote an outline of the Revolution and had the boy see to it that Albrecht Faust sent it as a telegram. He sent the messenger off, and returned to the conference room.

The room itself had been scanned for bugs many times, it was deemed secure. There were guards stationed outside the door and on the inside. As the Emperor returned, he motioned for the doors. They were closed and bolted multiple times. Hotel staff within the immediate vicinity were moved.

The Emperor sat in the Kherkovian chair, and motioned for the Premier to sit in his. After reaching for his notes he pulled out a page entitled 'Nations'. After clearing his throat, the Emperor began to speak.

"Now, it begins. We can finally set this plan in motion, and it may help us a great deal. Leo X and Villhurst are obviously suitable candidates. We have a history with the Leonians and I with Villhurst. Estovakia and Ashebourton may also be useful, but what do you think? Will they play along?" The Emperor waited for a reply.
+ England expects that every man will do his duty +

Co-Founder of the RP Region The Commonwealth Society
Regional Factbook | Join our Discord | Kherkov Factbook
Nation is RP - not equal to RL views

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm

The Sultaness was gazing out her office window watching the chaos ensue on the streets of Asgabhad. The city, the nation was falling apart the seams and she fell helpless to stop it from happening. Several students charged into the army personnel guarding the palace, and without hesitation the guards started to open fire as if it were a warzone. "But the students were unarmed what harm could they do?" thought the Sultaness. General Khalid put his hand on the Sultaness's shoulder, "I realize this isn't something you truly want to talk about; however, the Ayatollah seems to be getting a stronger foothold in the nation every day. For the sake of safety, and prevention don't you think something should be done about Ghaznavi, Shah, and Jafar?" The Sultaness turned her head and looked at the general, she looked as if she was in a state of deprivation "You truly think it's already come to that. You think we've already lost don't you?" General Khalid paused for a moment and looked at the chaos ensuin on the streets, "I want you to do me a favor, and actually look, and I mean look outside. Tell me what you see." The Sultaness closed her eyes for a moment in annoyance "I know what's going on outside general." The General then grabbed her head, and forced her to look outside "Tell me what you see!" the general ordered. The Sultaness, unable to hold back her tears started muttering, and screaming "Chaos! Anarchy! They're burning the Ashebourton and Kherkovian flag, they keep chanting death to the Sultaness, it's nothing but a mobocracy." The General slowly turned the Sultaness around then gave her a soft hug and a kiss on the forehead "I apologize, but it was necessary."

The Sultaness in her attempt to regain composure looked the general straight in the eye, and said "Make sure of it that Ghaznavi, Shah, and Jafar never fall into the wrong hands. Destroy them if necessary." General Khalid smiled slightly "You made the right decision, you may've saved several millions of people, but this will make it obvious to the international community that were losing our battle and we know we're losing it, you know that right?" The Sultaness looked down at the ground with a look of hesitation, "Yeah, I know sadly if they only realized that whenever they make their proclamations and denouncements towards our nation they're just giving the Ayatollah more power. I swear he's like a parasite feeding off the attention from the media and foreign nations." General Khalid laughed, "They all feed off of attention the trick is to find a way not to give it to them, Julius' law banning foreign news media passed through too late, although he had the right idea he waited too long. Actually if we were to repeal it now, and show the world how much worse the Ayatollah is in comparison we may get the upper hand if we get sufficient enough help from the outside." The Sultaness looked at the General with a look of disapproval, "And have them parading around like they own the place yet again? I'm sorry General but I would sadly rather die." General slowly nodded his head once, "I understand, I'll be on my way than."

General Khalid exited the Sultaness' office, and made his way down the grand staircase to the entryway where he noticed the Ogedei Ambassador with visible sweat stains sitting in a three hundred year old antique chair. The general walked over in the fashion he greeted new recruits, attempting to put on a display of masculinity. Then he suddenly greeted the ambassador by pulling him up from the chair and giving him a rather strong handshake. "Nice to meet, I take it you're here about the... Anyways the Sultaness Akir is up that staircase make a right and enter the rather ceremonial doorways plated with gold leaf you can't miss it." The General then paused for a second, "Quiet type huh? Never can tell with your type." The General then left the palace as he looked at the ambassador with a questionable smug look on his face.

The general left the palace through the back entryway making his way towards the helipad on the south lawn. As he made his way up the helipad, with the blades quickly turning he jumped in the helicopter without hesitation. Patting the pilot on the shoulder General Khalid then yelled attempting to be heard over the blades, "Give me the radio, I need to send a message to the Air Force base back in Yolokant." The pilot cooperated without hesitation, handing the general the radio. The general then quickly spoke into the radio, "This is General Khalid, on Air Force Transport M937, direct me through to base 88." The radio muffled, and an older man responded "This is the head operator of the Yolokant Air Force terminal to whom might I ask am I speaking with?" General Khalid responded with slight hesitation, "General Khalid, please patch me through to Lieutenant General Srinagar." The radio muffled, then the operator could be heard on the other end of the line "Sure thing General just a moment."

As the general was patched through, he looked out at the horizon from the back passenger seat of the helicopter. As they made south from Asgabhad to the eastern part of the Kahli Desert everything seemed to be at peace. It was almost as if they were in a completely different world, away from the panic and chaos of the rebellion taking place in the nation's larger cities. However sadly this wasn't true, and one could easily be reminded of the chaos by looking into the eyes of another citizen. As was visible in General Khalid's eyes, when he grabbed the pilot's shoulder "Do you this will all blow over? Or do you think this is really it?" The pilot paused for a moment, "I think the fact that you're even ask me that answers your question general." The radio then buffered once again, "This is Lieutenant General Srinagar." General Khalid softly smiled, "We've got a direct order from the Sultaness to have the missile silos for Ghaznavi, Shah, and Jafar evacuated, then destroyed." Lieutenant General Srinagar responded immediately in an inquisivite tone "I'm sorry General I may not have heard you correctly, are you ordering me to destroy the nation's nuclear arsenal?" General wiped his brow, then responded with a simple stale "Yes." The radio grew silent, then General Khalid spoke over the radio "We need it done by tomorrow morning at the latest." LT. General Srinagar responded slowly, "It'll be done."

Within a couple of hours three B-2 Spirit bombers took off from the Yolokant airport in the midst of the night. The lead pilot spoke over the radio, "Everyone knows what we're doing here right? We've each got our designated targets Ghaznavi, Shah, and Jafar, the nation's three atomic bombs. I've got Jafar, Baqir you've got Ghaznavi, Hassan you've got Shah. Our payload only consists of one massive ordnance penetrator, if you believe you're going to miss fly over and try again. Let's roll out boys!" The planes quickly separated making their way to their designated targets in the dark of night. As one Bomber neared it's target the plane quickly pulled up nearly doubling it's elevation once it was over the missile silo without hesitation the pilot dropped the bunker buster directly over the opened silo. The bunker buster hit the cone of the missile, activating the bunker buster and exploding the atomic bomb the desert sand of syrakhstan surrounding the silo was heated to the point where there were shards of glass surrounding the destroyed remaining remnants of what was the silo. As a mushroom cloud pulled up skyward, a buffer was heard over the radio "Jafar successfully destroyed." Although the first pilot was able to complete his task without so much as a slip the other two weren't quite as lucky. Baqir the pilot of the bomber tasked with destroyed Ghaznavi reached his target then quickly pulled up, and dropped the bunker buster over the opened missile silo. Unlike the head pilot whose bunker buster had hit Jafar directly in the cone, Bariq's fell directly down the side of the missile silo and didn't explode on impact. As he slowly made his descent flying away from the missile silo the bunker buster exploded setting off a small chain reaction causing Ghaznavi to explode shaking the ground above it and chasing Bariq with a giant mushroom cloud. Bariq then in a panic announced "Ghaznavi successfully destroyed." As Hassan neared his target panic could be heard over the radio "We've got a problem, the silo holding Shah is closed." The head pilot spoke over the radio quickly, "Use the bomb for what it was actually designed for, but not on the doorways they're stronger then god knows what." Hassan flew over the silo once, then twice, on the third time he dropped the bunker buster to the right of the silo. The ground surrounding the silo visibly shook, and the silo slightly collapsed in on itself; however the Shah did not explode.
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Palace of the Ocean Throne,
Nuku Hiva, Marquesas Archipelago,
Marquesan Polynesia Prefecture.
0615 Hours Local Time.

The Shōgun would be found taking tea and watching the sunrise. The sound of seagulls and the dull hiss of waves on the nearby beach with its soft, golden sand were the only sounds. Nuku Hiva, largest of the Marquesas served one purpose and one alone, to be the capitol island, the beating heart of a vast Marquesan empire upon which the sun never sets. Lying so near the equator afforded these stunning tropical islands balmy nights and serene, cool mornings with surprisingly few storms given its location deep in the heart of the south pacific ocean. Isolation had been the great benefit and the curse of these islands when they were still called French Polynesia, but isolation had gone by the wayside when the tricolour of France was struck from its flagpoles. Now, the Marquesas were the epicenter of a shockwave that had changed the world and the Shōgunate had risen to a golden age from these very beaches.

It was the early mornings like this that still felt small, still felt quiet and Yuri, Shōgun closed his eyes contemplatively as he sat cross-legged on a tatami mat in the center of a spotlessly clean, quiet room that opened on one side to a ceremonial garden at the pinnacle of one of Nuku Hiva's rugged mountains, but was enclosed on three sides by the palace and its many rooms. A quiet, demure young girl of perhaps seventeen, deeply tanned by the south pacific sun but with stunning, vibrant green eyes and sandy brown hair tied back in a long, single braid poured his tea. It was a rich, strong spiced tea called Rooibos, brought from south africa by an emissary, a stunning royal red in color, wisps of steam rising from the cool grey stone cup. Somewhere in the palace, a dull tubular bell chimed and Yuri took a slow sip of the tea before he opened his eyes. That bell meant one thing only... a visitor. This was the only room in the palace where there were no phones, no televisions, no computers, no radios. The only electricity allowed to this room was for lighting and even that was only switched on at night for dull, indirect ambient light from cool blue LED fixtures hidden behind panels just offset from the wall by two centimeters.

He would sigh as the approach of military boots was heard on the polished stone of an interior hallway and a soft knock on the darkly stained native pine wood of the intricate and deeply-graven sliding door would sound. The Shōgun motioned for the visitor to be led in and the tea girl rose and deftly padded over to the door, which she opened. A military officer, this one a Senior Marshal bearing two stars and a leaf cluster on his epaulets entered the room. He would be wearing the fractal greyscale camouflage of an intelligence man and the red shield with armored fist clenching an axe in brazen gold on his shoulder--a member of First Lance, the Shōgun's Own elite personal unit and the sole guardians of the innermost Marquesas Archipelago. He wore long black falconer's gloves of soft doeskin on his hands and forearms, black boots shined like a mirror, Kepi Noir cocked low over hazel eyes. He was a young man himself, perhaps twenty four, his ceremonial kukri on his left hip, a Glock 20C at his right. The Shōgun looked him over as the young officer paused at the door, then nodded to bid him entry.

"You carry a message?" the Shōgun spoke briefly, still holding his tea close, the stone cup cradled between both palms.

The messenger bowed deeply before approaching and held out a simple ivory envelope, sealed in wax with the same armored fist and axe the young man wore on his shoulder. "I do, dread sovereign."

The Shogun set down his cup of tea and took the envelope. Releived of the envelope, the messenger came to attention and then to parade rest, waiting for further instruction. Yuri broke the wax seal, allowing the envelope to come apart and removed the clean white paper folded neatly inside. He would read at first inquisitively, then with increasuring weariness, shaking his head softly before he set the envelope down.

"Looks like real trouble in Syrakhstan. Hm." The Shōgun pursed his lips as he pondered. "I had hoped their government would win this struggle, but they've lost ground."

The messenger spoke quietly. "Our satellites detected two nuclear explosions inside their own military installations. We understand from satellite images that they bombed their own missile silos to keep them from falling into rebel hands. They damaged a third, but did not set off the missile. We think it may be in imminent danger of being overrun."

The Shogun's gaze met the young Marshal's for a moment before he spoke. "Relay this message to the Sultaness in Asgabhad. Send it by the fastest, secret route. See that it gets delivered, by whatever means necessary. Most urgently."

A pad of paper normally used for sketching and a finely-crafted wooden pen were picked up and the Shōgun began to write.

Last edited by Marquesan on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Marquesan
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marquesan » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Official Communiqué from the Ocean Throne of the Marquesan Shōgunate:

By consent of the Shōgun and the League of Gallant Gentlemen.

Toujours Prêt!
Marquesan is NUCLEAR ARMED!

To: The Sultanate of Syrakhstan.
Encryption: High.

Subject: Contingency.

Sultaness Suraya Akir:

I am most deeply saddened to see your beautiful nation's dynasty of many generations so gravely threatened by rebellion. The monarchies of the world have an obligation to each other to assist where possible, to grieve when one falls and to make all arrangements to ensure the safety of our fellowship. A dynasty of six hundred years as yours is does not cede its power without much fall of blood. It is then necessary that royal blood spill as well? Let the safety and serenity of Marquesan be your ally; we can lift you and your fellows from poor bleeding Syrakhstan to safety here where you may organize your return home in comfort and know that your Marquesan friends will never abandon you as your citizens have. The force of our arms is at your call, you have only to ask.

With warmest regards,

- The Right Honorable Yuri II.
Shōgun of the Free Lands of Marquesan.

Seals of the Marquesan Shōgunate, The League Of Gallant Gentlemen and the Marquesan Gendarmerie.

ImageImageImage
"Just so Summanus, wrapped in a smoking whirlwind of blue flame, falls upon people and cities." - John Milton, In Quintum Novembris

@Marquesan I hereby proclaim you as the Gothic Mad Scientist, who actually isn't mad but a brilliant genius which every nations military goes to consult when they quietly tell their leaders, "We'll consult our experts" and when asked who they always say "private sources"
@Marquesan I will say man you're the only person on NS I've ever mistaken for a genuine Weapons designer.
Friend of Kraven, 2005-2023
18 years of stories deleted
Kraven Prevails!

Ashebourton
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ashebourton » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:15 pm

==New River Air Force Base, Central Province, Ashebourton==

The air station flight line is busy with ground crews readying awaiting aircraft for their departure to enforce a no-fly zone above civil centers and the strategic oil fields located within and around Syrakhstan. The air base has not had such a high tempo since the opening days of the past way with Syrakhstan. The whining of the jet engines turn to a loud howl as the aircraft apply afterburners and begin to roll down the runways. As the welcome sign at the front gate of the base says, "Excuse our noise, it's the sound of freedom."

==Charlotte's Isle Naval Station, Charlottestown, Ashebourton==

The task force charged with providing a show of force around Syrakh territorial waters prepares to set sail. Numerous missile destroyers, cruisers and a amphibious assault carrier will attempt to persuade Syrakhstan to not nationalize their oil production as this will cause major economical turmoil within the region. Kherkov has stated its intent to provide assistance in the military action. Once in Syrakh waters, the Ashebourtanian Government will issue an ultimatum to the Syrakh Prime Minister to keep the foreign oil contracts open. The Ashe Oil Company provides the majority of oil based products to the Ashebourton military, and this contract cannot be lost. As the task force sets sail, a Hurricane is brewing near the objective area, thus delaying the arrival time of the fleet.

Minister of Defense, The Commonwealth Society
The Dominion of Ashebourton
Prince Robert A.H. Espinosa I

"If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles." - Karl von Clausewitz

Force Protection Level 12345

Estovakia 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Estovakia 13 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:03 pm

The Estovakian-Ogedei Empire Carrier Strike Force was now outside Syrakh Waters. At the core were 2 supercarriers from Esotvakia. The mission was to pressure the Syrakh PM into abandoning his current economic plan that will bring disaster. For now the Fleet is patrolling just outside, hopefully the Government has gotten our message, if not sanctions or a blockade will be next. The Estovakian-Ogedei Empire supports her Majesty but not the current PM.

In the War Room with other Senior Officer, the Fleet Marshal was being informed of the mobilization of certain ships from Ashebourton. The FM order one of his Wolf Packs of Hunter-Killer Subs to intercept, surface in starboard of the Ash task force and open a channel of communication. When near the subs should ping them first before surfacing. With that the subs were on course for the Ash Task Force and the senior officer went back to their post while the FM's Staff keep him posted on things with up to date info.
Last edited by Estovakia 13 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Union of Estovakia Socialist Republic
Czar Vasivilov Kapalking Smirnov
"To Win...Iron Military Discipline is Necessary." V.I.Lenin
DEFCON12345
UESR Fact Book:http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Estovakia_13#Intro
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/dyin_but_alive/map3.png Map of UESR.
UESR Embassyhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=183747

Ogedei
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ogedei » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:19 am

Chagatai had collapsed into one of the antique chairs dotted around the palace, he was close to passing out from the baking heat of the SyrakhstanI desert and was relieved to finally be inside. The chair was far from comfortable and reminded him of one back in his office in Odegei. Why was it that nations with a long past insisted on dragging it into the present. A modern soft leather chair would be far more preferable to the cold solid dark wood he currently sat on. He was not a man for the past, what was done was done and should say done. Now is the time for the present, no need for reminders of past glories or exploits. Such comparisons with the past always showed the current Ogedei in a poor light.

The red dots which had blurred his vision were starting to pass as he rested eyes closed. For this reason he did not see the approach of the General. He was suddenly shaken from his thoughts as he was heaved from the chair and almost had his hand crushed by the man in front of him. His first thought was that he again had made some sort of cultural offence, he seemed to make these every time he woke up since arriving here, however despite not understanding most of what the man said he did catch the name of the Sultaness and a wave towards the antique staircase. In spite of the serious tone of his words he seemed to be helping before abruptly releasing Chagatai’s hand and marching away.

Chagatai looked at the staircase, row after row of steps. More traditional nonsense he thought. If he was the Sultan he would rip out this garbage and install a proper escalator. Maybe he could suggest it to the Sultaness. Finally he arrived at the top of the stairs and before him was a ceremonial gold leaf door. He looked down as his sweat stained shirt which had begun to dry and leave brown marks on the armpits and lower back. He tidied his shirt as best he could before preparing to knock, however before he could do so he tripped over his own feet while nervously stepping forward and plunged forward through the door, landing unceremoniously on the floor of the Sultaness’s quarters. He was sure that the Sultaness was unaccustomed to having strange men burst into her room unannounced and hurriedly picked himself up from the floor. He decided that it was best to speak before she could have him disposed of.

Your majesty,

My name is Lord Chagatai and I bring you greetings from the Dual Empires of Ogedei and Estovakia. I have been authorized by our respective Emperors to conduct talks between our fine nations.

It greatly saddens the Emperors to hear of the unfolding events in your nation and pledge the support of our nations in this time of need.
It is the policy of the Odegei nation not to interfere in the internal operations of nations unless absolutely necessary. However because of the shared history between our great countries we feel it imperative to consider all options.

The Emperors are worried about several issues.

Most pressing is the possibility of atomic weapons falling into the hands of those who may seek hostile relations with our nations. Such a possibility could have grave consequences and cannot to tolerated. We will take any and all measures to prevent this from occurring and as such offer our complete support.

Secondly, we worry about the effects of your current policies towards regional governments. We understand your banning of journalists as adding fuel to the fire is never a good solution and we even understand the logic in nationalizing all oil production on your nation. The resources are given to your nation to utilize as you so please and if you feel your interests are best served in these actions then this is your right, no obligation to your people. However, we ask you to consider the effect this may have on foreign nations who depend on your oil supplies. This may be enough to turn support against your nation. We have word the Ashebourtons are mobilizing and the last thing needed is an escalation of the crisis. We urge you to consider guarantying oil supplies to nations currently dependent on them, at least till the current crisis passes.

Finally we must bring up the issue of the Taurenor nation. Apart from our recent diplomatic mission to this nation we understand that your government is the sole regional nation dealing with them through your shipments of oil. Our intelligence suggests a vast armada, far greater than the capabilities of any regional power to stop, is currently sailing for the Commonwealth. Such an act is quite frankly terrifying as they have the potential power to make colonies of us all. We urge you to disclose your dealing with this nation and assist in preventing their arrival in any way possible.

On another topic The Church of Kaifeng has requested to know the status of any worshippers of Kaifeng present in your nation, be they resident or tourist.

Also we ask you to submit an ambassador to our nation by applying to the Dept. Foreign Affairs & Embassy Program

The government backed humanitarian aid agency Solidarity International have deployed one of their aid ships with doctors, medicine and food supplies to your nation and will be in contact directly in due course.

The Dual Empires have deployed vessels to intercept this fleet as well as just outside your waters to assist in any way possible.

Chagatai took a step backwards, his throat dry from suddenly realizing he had been speaking now for several minutes with no change for his highness to say anything. Such an offence would be severely punished if this was the Emperor he was speaking with; he took another step back and could feel the sweat again begin to dampen his shirt as he waited for a reply.

The Emperor was sat in a dimly lit room, he found this environment helped him think clearly. The only sound was the tapping of the keyboard from his scribe who was sat in the far corner translating the Emperors thoughts into formal government letters for him to sign. His thoughts were random on this day, his mind being drawn in many directions. His emotions normally kept strictly under control betrayed him. The felt fear for the world seemed destined to repeat past mistakes and plunge headlong into war. A war which could drag in most of the Commonwealth and even nations from far abroad. A second war so soon after the last could destroy the Commonwealth. This was a region of intrinsic alliances and balances of power. No one nation or group thereof could assume control over the region given the system of alliances, however this meant that even small disagreements between nations could have calamitous consequences. Letters would be sent to each government of the Commonwealth imploring them to put past differences aside and step back from the brink. A final letter would be delived by the ambassador in Taurenor. Soon decisions would have to be made but for now one final chance at diplomacy would be undertaken.

Estovakia 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Estovakia 13 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Czar Kapalkin was in his room in the Ogedei Palace. Thankfully there was a huge library and a fireplace for him to relax. That he did, staring into the fire Czar Kapalkin reflected on the actions, talks, and decision. Allot has happen, he found himself pleased with it all-especially the development of this country. After reading War and Peace the Czar retreaded to his bead an finally closed his eyes. Tomorrow he will be with his friend and Marshal Zhukov will be present this time with them. There is much to talk and maybe a tour of the Ogedie Military Academies.
Union of Estovakia Socialist Republic
Czar Vasivilov Kapalking Smirnov
"To Win...Iron Military Discipline is Necessary." V.I.Lenin
DEFCON12345
UESR Fact Book:http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Estovakia_13#Intro
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/dyin_but_alive/map3.png Map of UESR.
UESR Embassyhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=183747

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents