NATION

PASSWORD

Hutanjian War and Armistice (OOC - CLOSED to new apps)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 pm

I will retain my personal feelings in regards to this matter, as they are neither appropriate nor necessary at this time. It is in my opinion however, that Isotopia must either completely pull out or completely stay in. You cannot have one foot on the field and the other in the stands. There can be no middle ground, as doing so would perhaps more severely slant the field than it would in the event of a complete withdrawal. Whatever you decide Isotopia, please TG me so arrangements can be made.

I support any iteration of Option One. The rest, despite their more savory and appealing nature, are just not really logical in the grand scheme of things. The Royals have taken territory, so it is unlikely they will be willing to concede it. International Organizations that might ICly moderate a peace agreement would be forced by law to side with King Popilu as the legitimate leader, and thusly present him with the more favorable or the terms. This, in light of other commitments that are in the planning stages, may requisition additional forces away from the Falkasian Military anyways.

Given the fact that my studying is finished, I should be able to churn out a post throughout the course of the day today.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Estovakiva » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:47 pm

Pardon, me Falkasia i belive i`m currently engaging ten New Isotopian Mig/Sukhoi aircrafts with my Ae-98Ks, in this post.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=11871638#p11871638

Breaking of means the missiles will still be after them, i`m assume your pulling back any assets Isotopia have?
Last edited by Estovakiva on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Falkasia
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 22, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby Falkasia » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

No, hardly actually. If you continue to read closely, you'll discover that only "unattached" assets are pulling off. Those who are currently being engaged will remain engaged until they are able to peel away.

And I'm not sure if he's made it aware or not, but Isotopia gave me permission to RP his air forces via TG.
Last edited by Falkasia on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Universal Defense Consolidated Storefront
Dramatis Personae
Just for the record; I'm colorblind to Yellow
Falkasia is ranked 1st in the region and 1st in the world for Most Awesome Nations.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Estovakiva wrote:Pardon, me Falkasia i belive i`m currently engaging ten New Isotopian Mig/Sukhoi aircrafts with my Ae-98Ks, in this post.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=11871638#p11871638

Breaking of means the missiles will still be after them, i`m assume your pulling back any assets Isotopia have?

New Isotopia is still going to make a couple more posts to wrap up his involvement in the RP. He will deal with the missiles. Anything that's in the air right now will be dealt with, one way or another.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Postby Estovakiva » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Ah, fair enough folks, diden`t notice as i skimed it D:, sorreh.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 pm

I actually like 1B best, I think it makes sense. I was talking to Esto on IRC and said even before Isotopia said he was leaving that I wanted to make sure he was left enough transports to get away, or he'd have cause to dig in.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Postby Estovakiva » Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 pm

I support New Edom in choosing 1B, i find it /realistic/ but thats me xP, and yes Isotopia`s transports have not been targeted at all by me and Edom atleast.

This is setting up a possible sequel war sometime in the future with Royalists building up enough to take all the Cardwiths, or the DSR/Falkasians build up enough to take back the other Cardwith islands. Could be interesting, and it gives us a break for a while at least.

I like the sound of this including the break.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:15 pm

I will be TGing New Isotopia. We will go with some similar version to Option 1B then. He and Falsea out. I already RP'd Cardwiths as going into a panic about a possible pullout. Truce, I figure that North Cardwith is done if Falsea is gone, and he's gone. There may be a small fight after the truce, as some of the Cardwithians won't want to give in and go into captivity, it depends on the amnesty terms, maybe.

Also, this may have a large bearing on the end. I haven't made too much of a secret that Atave is planning a coup. Depending on that outcome and who gets or retains control it may have a large effect on future relations between both the Cardwiths and Hutanjia and all their allies.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:37 pm

So, just to be clear now, because I'm hella confused myself. New Isotopia had changed his mind and decided to get back in and not pull out, then, as of...yesterday? changed his mind again, telling Falkasia he was definitely out for good and to RP his troops as pulling out. So, the last couple posts dealing with that look bizarrely bipolar, and that is why. There will not be another change, New Iso is out, for his own good. If RL responsibilities have you this influx, it's probably better to focus on them and not try to have this distraction.

There's a lot of stuff about to go down in the thread, I will try to cover as much as possible. TG me with any questions or clarifications
My Factbook

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Postby Estovakiva » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:41 am

Eh if you decide you`re pulling out yer` pullin` out many of the posts in the thread now reflects that, and when will my last strike against those last TEN Isotopian fighters be replied too? Once again i find myself stuck in a skrimish that would be over by now. :S

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 am

Estovakiva wrote:Eh if you decide you`re pulling out yer` pullin` out many of the posts in the thread now reflects that, and when will my last strike against those last TEN Isotopian fighters be replied too? Once again i find myself stuck in a skrimish that would be over by now. :S

Not sure who you're addressing. I don't think you'll ever get a response from New Isotopia at this point. Falkasia and/or the Cardwiths will be RPing the last of the Isotopian fighters still in the air in combat right now. Things definitely are progressing and in flux right now, we all just have to deal with it and try to RP around to the best of our abilities.
My Factbook

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Postby Estovakiva » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:33 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Estovakiva wrote:Eh if you decide you`re pulling out yer` pullin` out many of the posts in the thread now reflects that, and when will my last strike against those last TEN Isotopian fighters be replied too? Once again i find myself stuck in a skrimish that would be over by now. :S

Not sure who you're addressing. I don't think you'll ever get a response from New Isotopia at this point. Falkasia and/or the Cardwiths will be RPing the last of the Isotopian fighters still in the air in combat right now. Things definitely are progressing and in flux right now, we all just have to deal with it and try to RP around to the best of our abilities.

The first part is adressing the part we`re Isotopia cannot semingly decide. And the last part is were i rant about not geting reply to my engagement xD

Post i need reply too i belive.
""Ae-98K""
OVER THE NORTHERN
WEST CARDWITH FRONT

The Estovakivan Ae-98K`s would have faned out as the enemy Sukhoi and Mig aircrafts attempted to close the distance between them quickly after the AIM-220s had dealt a crushing blow to their numbers and dwindeled it down to exactly then enemy airafts, Major Valeriya Vågard had decided to lay a litle trap for them as she positioned all of her aircrafts at their flanks north-east and north-west at diffrent alitudes the westeren one would fly lower then the easteren one by four-thousand feets thus reducing the risk of hiting eachothers, the enemy aircrfats we`re practiclly flying blindly into a fight they did not know would happen.

Valeriya would have watched one of her LCD-screen conected to the Forward-facing AESA radar of the Ae-98K, as she eyed the the surviving enemy aircrafts approching at maximum speed it seemed which would indeed increase their infreadred signature considerably "What fools are these?" she grined slightly as the aircrafts of her squadron would share the vector, speed and altitude of the approching enemy aircrafts between eachother ready to strike at her command as the enemy aircrafts we`re now within the range of the two-remaining missiles in their mainbay.

Indeed pretty standard tactic in the Estovakivan federation Air Arms we`re to fire two missiles of diffrent types at one aircraft for example one semi-active radarhoming and one infrared-homing missile the logical reasons we`re that its harder to decoy both and avoid them at the same time.

"This is Val commence firing"

Valeriya pressed the red-button on her flight stick as she selected one R-27ET AA-10 Alamo-D infrared-homing air to air missile missile and the R-27EM semi-active radarhoming air to air missile, sadly due to the SARH-missile she had to keep herself aimed at the enemy aircraft, as the mainbay opened up as the R-27 missiles flew out and activated their seekers and raced of at the speed of Mach 2.5 to 4.5 carrying their 39 kg warheads with radar-proximity and impact fuzes, 9 other aircraft`s of her flight did exactly the same, once fired the mainbay closed quickly as they attempted to use the extensive RCS-reducing design of their aircraft and IR-reducing measures as well to dramatically reduce enemy lock-on chances and tracking, hoping to blend in.

in total 1 SARH missile and 1 infrared-homing missile we`re heading for each of the ten surviving enemy aircrafts, from the range of 110/130km at their westeren and easteren flank. (Sides)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 am

New Edom and Estovakiva:

Just so its clear, are we landing more troops and continuing the fight, ignoring calls for a cease fire, or just trying to solidify gains? Last I heard, you were going to let the Isotopians withdraw unopposed, which would take away the majority of any naval opposition. Which leaves the air combat. If Falkasians disengage and land, the rest of the Isotopians are shot down or land, would the cease fire be heeded?
My Factbook

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:35 am

Neu Engollon wrote:New Edom and Estovakiva:

Just so its clear, are we landing more troops and continuing the fight, ignoring calls for a cease fire, or just trying to solidify gains? Last I heard, you were going to let the Isotopians withdraw unopposed, which would take away the majority of any naval opposition. Which leaves the air combat. If Falkasians disengage and land, the rest of the Isotopians are shot down or land, would the cease fire be heeded?

If the cease fire existed, we would abide by it. I don't understand that one is in effect yet, that it has simply been discussed.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:46 am

New Edom wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:New Edom and Estovakiva:

If the cease fire existed, we would abide by it. I don't understand that one is in effect yet, that it has simply been discussed.

I will work on a formal request from the DSR Cardwiths government. It just seemed like you were both going full bore without a thought to being prepared to rein it in. I'm all for solidifying and securing gains. Nevermind, carry on.
My Factbook

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:53 am

I may turn N Cairdwaith into Mcnernian protectorate. Or not. But one thing is certian the Lion will show he is no slouch.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:58 am

Mcnernia wrote:I may turn N Cairdwaith into Mcnernian protectorate. Or not. But one thing is certian the Lion will show he is no slouch.

Well, more like it will be Hutanjian territory with a McNernian base on it. Sort of like a Guantanamo Bay or Gibraltar situation. I don't think the Hutanjian government will give you the whole island.
My Factbook

Estovakiva
Ambassador

Postby Estovakiva » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 am

Neu Engollon wrote:
Mcnernia wrote:I may turn N Cairdwaith into Mcnernian protectorate. Or not. But one thing is certian the Lion will show he is no slouch.

Well, more like it will be Hutanjian territory with a McNernian base on it. Sort of like a Guantanamo Bay or Gibraltar situation. I don't think the Hutanjian government will give you the whole island.

And thats by ignoring the New Edomite and Estovakivan oppinion on the matter, i`m going to assume our words have some weight to it.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 am

Estovakiva wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:

And thats by ignoring the New Edomite and Estovakivan oppinion on the matter, i`m going to assume our words have some weight to it.

Yeah, I think we will have to come to some agreements on that, separate of what the negotiated cease fire might be. The allies need to bring a united front to the table in negotiating a truce and demarcation lines. Who gets what of the reclaimed land can be decided later, although I don't remember any territory being promised to the Royalist allies. If you, Mcnernia, or anybody just goes and declares Cardwithian or Hutanjian land yours, that may be a whole new war, involving the Hutanjians turning on you because you took land they feel is rightfully theirs. Now, mineral resource rights is a different matter.

On top of all that, it may be a moot point, if the wrong person retains power in the current coup. How willing do you think Atave will be to let the Royalist allies have anything if he is successful in his power grab?
My Factbook

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

Ok then, I could roll with that. Also I wonder if King Popilu would follow in the way of the Sultan of Bureni and pay the Mcnernian goverment to maintian a force of Havenians. Like the Gurkhas. They would be stationed at any Mcnernian base. The Goverment will settle for a base to use at their descretion.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

The Cardwith Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 05, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Cardwith Islands » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 am

Mcnernia wrote:
Neu Engollon wrote:

Ok then, I could roll with that. Also I wonder if King Popilu would follow in the way of the Sultan of Bureni and pay the Mcnernian goverment to maintian a force of Havenians. Like the Gurkhas. They would be stationed at any Mcnernian base. The Goverment will settle for a base to use at their descretion.

You jumped over a couple important posts there. You're making the assumption that King Popilu will still be in power in the near future.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 am

Hmmmm, he will be....he will be.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:07 am

Mcnernia wrote:Hmmmm, he will be....he will be.

Before you consider doing any godmodding, let me just be clear, the coup was launched because the war goals were pretty much reached, but most of the royalist forces, both RHA and allies are either in Vesselle, or still in action in the Cardwiths. In the first few crucial minutes of the coup, the only forces that could influence the outcome would be the KHS, some Royalist troops in the capital, the Rangers, New Edom's Council Police, and, that's about it. Even some allied troops out at Jotaku and the Ulis in Trakanu might not arrive in time to effect anything. Any other forces coming to the King's aid would have to be flown in from the Cardwiths or Vesselle and the timer is ticking. It will be down to a battle in the Palace, plus forces jockeying around the capital at Fort Soleil, the Police HQ, Armory and probably an attempt to retake the TV Studios to stop the KHS from broadcasting more BS.

Also, where is the Tiger? No one outside of the KHS really knows what he looks like or his true identity. Keep that in mind.
My Factbook

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Prince Emett took his staff with him. same with the admiral.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Mcnernia wrote:Prince Emett took his staff with him. same with the admiral.

To the front, so there's not a single Mcnernian staff in the Palace War room. Correct?
My Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents