NATION

PASSWORD

The Conglomerate [MT ; PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ustio North
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ustio North » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 am

The Master M wrote:Welcome to the Conglomerate, broski.

This.
Reports of my death were greatly exaggerated. However, rumours of my retirement were not.

[ Jenrak ]
Get Well Soon.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 am

:bow:
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Would have voted yes, but eh. Welcome to the Frat.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Are all the IRCs now dead?
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm

Allied Governments wrote:Are all the IRCs now dead?

Um, we're on #NSConglomerate right now. lol.

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Allied Governments wrote:Are all the IRCs now dead?

What is you talkin bout sonnn
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Who the hell is Max? Haha... Guys, BROTHERS, I could be getting another job soon. One that is in my field, the one I went to school for. CAD! Yeah, boa! So, hopefully I'll get my online time back and my life will get better!

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:46 pm

Love Dog wrote:Who the hell is Max? Haha... Guys, BROTHERS, I could be getting another job soon. One that is in my field, the one I went to school for. CAD! Yeah, boa! So, hopefully I'll get my online time back and my life will get better!

I wish you the best of luck, LD. Hopefully we'll see some more activity when the school terms start picking up.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:03 pm

Thanks for the luck.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Huzzah! Congratulations.
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Love Dog wrote:Who the hell is Max? Haha... Guys, BROTHERS, I could be getting another job soon. One that is in my field, the one I went to school for. CAD! Yeah, boa! So, hopefully I'll get my online time back and my life will get better!

Sweet, good shit son.

When you're back, you will know Max. He is legion.

My brain is so not working right now. It'll be back on after I'm in Miami and have been to a party.
Last edited by Amazonian Beasts on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks, brothers! Still waiting for a call from them.

The Max thing is from The Losers...watch it!
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prevania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 am

Hello all; have just returned. Have I missed anything important?
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers
Member of: IASEN, the Conglomerate

LDF Activation Status: 5
Defcon: 1

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 am

Not much, Prevania. I'm currently waiting for Malikov to get on IRC to talk to him. That's pretty much it in terms of updates for now.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:46 pm

THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Saurea
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm

The Saurean Royal Empire

CC: The Saurean Covenant, The Office of Preator Rollins, Saurean Legionary Command, the Ministry of Foreign Relations and Affairs, the Ministry of Allied Relations and Affairs with intent to forward to applicable organizations), the Office of Headmaster Caine (of the Templar Order),

-= Imperial Action Proposal: Project "Uplift"=-
As proposed by Cecilia Vega, Quorum Representative. Beaumonde, Saurea.

Classification: Foreign Aide/Assistance
Target: The region of Escapikickass (Great Peninsula region)
Timeframe: Immediate Execution (pending necessary logistics and mobilization)

Project Uplift is a multi-lateral aide and rebuilding effort concentrated at a cluster of derelict and anarchistic land formerly belonging to the nations of Barrettstia, Trois-Mots and Shapvania, hereafter referred to as the "Conflict Zone". (See attached map)

The Conflict Zone, while being void of any type of national sovereignty, is still home to much of the former nations' populace, which has been left to their own devices without any kind of protection or law to preside over them. With this vacuum of power in place numerous factions have claimed sections of the Conflict Zone as their own, amassing wealth and power at the expense of the innocents who are caught within their grasp.

The goals of Project Uplift, as aimed at this region and it's people, are as follows:
  • By way of Saurean Legionary intervention dislodge any and all local warlords, violent factions and other dangerous paramilitary groups that are threatening the local populace.
  • Begin the immedeate rebuilding and repairing of the area's national infrastructure, including, but not limited to, all electric and water utilities, phone lines, roads and highways, sewer systems, and so on.
  • Provide food rations, relief supplies and medical care and treatment to any citizens that require it in an effort to raise the standard of living while the rebuilding takes place.
  • Actively rebuild, repair and, as necessary, construct new buildings to re-establish all cities and townships.
  • Provide a foothold for both Saurean, local, and foreign businesses and companies to establish themselves in the reclaimed territories, thus rebuilding the area's economy and providing an employment base to the local populace.
  • Establish Imperial dominion over the reclaimed areas, integrating them into the Empire.

The timeframe for this project being successfully accomplished is indeterminate and is recommended to start as soon as possible. Danger to Saurean personnel is considered moderate. Predicted involvement of Legionary forces is estimated to be low. Figures for total estimated monetary expenditures are yet to be formulated at the time of this writing.

-= End of Line=-

Project Uplift has gone live, and any Conglomerate members that have federal aide programs, relief organizations, or companies that want to get in on it and get set up in the Conflict Zone should run on over to the IC thread to send off letters of interest or some such other thing so you can join the Saurean expedition. Hurry, I haven't decided how many people I want to bring along, so spots may be limited.

~S
"Faith is Our Shield"
We are currently re-building this nation's history and canon. Please stand by.
Current Military Standing: Condition Zero; Peace Time

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:49 am

Yes to Vetok, biiitches.

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:32 pm

GAME TIME BABY.

ALL ABOUT THE []__[] LETS GO.

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Amazonian Beasts wrote:GAME TIME BABY.

ALL ABOUT THE []__[] LETS GO.

Heh, I know it's preseason rankings and all, but Wisconsin's ranked 12 and Miami 13. :p

LOVE DOG
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:26 pm

BEAST! KILL HIM NOW!!!

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm

OOOOOOOOOH

C-A-N-E-S CANES.

FOH-TY FIVE TO NUTHIN

LETS GO

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:00 pm

So Fag, Abruzi, Brew, and I have decided that II can't be allowed to go down this road any further - and we've got a solution.

There's been threads about people bitching 'bout noobs and shit, with no clear solution. More and more threads become "closed" without sign-up threads, organized by activity beforehand - shutting out new people, who can not learn like they used to alongside older, experienced vets. There's also a distinct lack of a true bad guy on II as there used to be, leading to the rise of...well, you can see it.

Not indicting anyone in particular. It's a general problem.

But, we're going to take it on ourselves to help correct this problem. NST is a great idea, but it's limited primarily to those who actively seek out help - and let's face it, there's not a lot of Alpha males on NS these days. It's like Hollywood movies. There's a lot more newer guys who now only RP with each other or a very limited collection of older dudes - not enough to get a good feel for the type of NS action that the older of us fondly remember.

So why not bring it back to them?

Not by going after established things or anything like that, no. That just increases the isolation by pitting big name against big name - while it might help our profile, it wouldn't help them. So we've decided to unite the ideals of an II-wide "bad guy" and also of the "example" to II - by being the force that new guys can unite as a collaborative rabble against.

This has failed in the past, sure. Won't name names, but the bad guy usually gets killed by the good guy - but usually by established good guys. What we have to establish here is that we're not going to get involved with the existing establishment. The existing establishment would give us a nice opponent, but would - like the example of "name against name" - only isolate the younger guys. We need to keep the focus squarely on them, be everywhere, omnipresent like a shadow for the new generation of II - give them someone they can improve against, help themselves by going against us.

Ambitious, sure. Hit up the IRC to contribute.

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:58 am

(05:56:29 AM) Fictions: brew is my friend

I DENOUNCE BREW AS A TARQ LOVING ARSEHOLE! IT IS MY OPINION THAT (S)HE BE SUBJECTED TO THE STEAM-POWERED TAP-SHOES OF THE INFIDEL CLAMS FOR ALL TIME!!!

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Tiurabo wrote:(05:56:29 AM) Fictions: brew is my friend

I DENOUNCE BREW AS A TARQ LOVING ARSEHOLE! IT IS MY OPINION THAT (S)HE BE SUBJECTED TO THE STEAM-POWERED TAP-SHOES OF THE INFIDEL CLAMS FOR ALL TIME!!!

I love Jenrak's drug-scoring quote in your sig.

Also the Gators look like crap today, so Scand'll be happy.
Last edited by Amazonian Beasts on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Techno-Kat
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Techno-Kat » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:28 pm

2007? Wasn't it 2009 I made T-S?
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.62
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -6.31

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads