NATION

PASSWORD

The Conglomerate [MT ; PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:23 am

Updated. Will TG Tiurabo again.

Saurea
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:12 pm

I realize the irony in this because I'm the one that suggested that he join, but I'm voting against Revolvisia at the moment, mainly to keep in line with In-Character developments within our home region and a general conflict of interests. Thanks to the non-aggression between members clause if he gets in he could potentially have free reign to invade and destroy a neighboring ally of mine while I'm forced to stand by and do nothing, and I just can't have that.
"Faith is Our Shield"
We are currently re-building this nation's history and canon. Please stand by.
Current Military Standing: Condition Zero; Peace Time

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Heh. That's a pretty interesting piece of news. That'll hurt Revolvisia's application somewhat significantly.

Tiurabo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiurabo » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:15 am

And why would you be needing to TG me again?

Amazonian Beasts
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Amazonian Beasts » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Phew, haven't been on this for a while. Been a crazy semester full of beer.

Looks like 3 are already in...I'm gonna look at some of Rev's stuff first, but I'm not digging the fact that he's iffy with Saurea and the pact lines...I'm leaning no right now. But not definitive.
http://wearesanctum.wordpress.com/ - Follow New Azura, Storm Gard, and myself amongst others as we talk about random stuff, from sports to comedy.

Hurricanes/Trojans/Wildcats; Jaguars/Spurs/Dodgers/Avalanche/Ravens

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 pm

If it helps I can on request post in horrendous detail the political situation in Escapikickass that's led to all this, at least so everything makes sense.
"Faith is Our Shield"

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm being invaded.
[SHOCKING] Woman dragged by coffee cup into the MANDRILL MAZE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdllAAHq-WA

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Okay, your being "invaded" in the same way that a ladybug crawling on top of your shoe is "assault". Either way brush the pest off and continue about your merry way.
"Faith is Our Shield"

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:55 pm

Tiurabo wrote:And why would you be needing to TG me again?

Check your Telegrams. I resent it.

Saurea wrote:If it helps I can on request post in horrendous detail the political situation in Escapikickass that's led to all this, at least so everything makes sense.

If it's not a bother, it'll help me.

Allied Governments wrote:I'm being invaded.

I already noted that. Do you need help? If so, since he doesn't seem like a threat we won't have to go into Protocol 01.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:55 pm

This is more of a merry afternoon game for a Weekend Warrior, rather then an actual attack, at most I'll lose a thousand or so soldiers and a couple tanks, no big deal.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:56 pm

Saurea wrote:Okay, your being "invaded" in the same way that a ladybug crawling on top of your shoe is "assault". Either way brush the pest off and continue about your merry way.

This tbh, if AG is referring to that Naretion person. =\ For the lulz, I'll just send a bunch of helicopters loaded with VX, HD and CK (Sulfur mustard gas and cyanogen chloride) to gas his nation. >_>
Last edited by L3 Communications on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:58 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
Saurea wrote:Okay, your being "invaded" in the same way that a ladybug crawling on top of your shoe is "assault". Either way brush the pest off and continue about your merry way.

This tbh, if AG is referring to that Naretion person. =\ For the lulz, I'll just send a bunch of helicopters loaded with VX, HD and CK (Sulfur mustard gas and cyanogen chloride) to gas his nation. >_>

Nope, a different guy who'll be even more fun.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Allied Governments wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:

Can I still put my lolhueg chemical warfare programme to good use?
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:00 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:

If you really want to and say pretty please, but don't do it right away, of course.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:02 pm

L3 Communications wrote:
L3 Communications wrote:

If you really want to and say pretty please, but don't do it right away, of course.

lol k.

Bunch of P-51 mustangs loaded with crop dusting gear and filled with nerve, blister and blood agents ftw?

- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Jenrak wrote:
Saurea wrote:If it helps I can on request post in horrendous detail the political situation in Escapikickass that's led to all this, at least so everything makes sense.

If it's not a bother, it'll help me.

*cracks knuckles* Alright, let's do this.

So, it starts with a terrorist cell known as The Democratic Army, who was able to hack into and interrupt every televised broadcast within the region to issue a message. That message was an ultimatum stating that every autocratic nation within the region had one month's time to offer completely free elections with no strings attached to it's people or face their retribution.

Fast forward a bit to events that occur in Krystania, Revolvisia's capital. DemArms successfully manages to car bomb Lucid Tower, an important government building, and in turn took several hundred lives, many of which innocent civilians. Revolvisia in turn falls into complete chaos, blatant anarchy filling the streets. Johannson Ignaseous, Revolvisia's dictator, still maintains control over the military, so he attempts to bring the country back under control. Still, countless refugees run in fear to other countries to shelter, mainly Saurea to Revolvisia's north as it's the safest option.

Meanwhile in neighboring Barrettstia to my nation's west, the Barrettstian Intelligence Service (BIS) conducts an in-house investigation of it's Defense department after noticing a great deal of money allotted to the department's defense budget disappearing without any type of paper trail or record to where it went. The BIS eventually uncover that the head of the Defense department, Minister James Baltimore, has been syphoning funds to fund DemArms and it's operations. He is then subsequently taken into custody.

Back in Revolvisia Ignaseous wants blood, specifically Baltimore's for funding DemArms. The Barrettstian government refuses to extradite Baltimore to Revolvisia given that the nation has no legal right or claim to detain him. All the charges leveled against Baltimore, ranging from conspiricy to fraud to outright treason, are all domestic and federal crimes within Barrettstia. Along with that comes the blatantly obvious fact that in Revolvisia Baltimore would not receive a fair trial, but would probably be tortured and executed. Ignaseous, still wanting someone to punish, then jumps to the conclusion that if the Barrettstians aren't turning him over, then they not only are funding DemArms, but they are DemArms. Under this convoluted piece of logic he then in turn sends a message to every other nation in Escapikickass trying to rally them to his cause against Barrettstia.

Saurea is right in the middle of all this, literally if you look at our region's map. If Revolvisia is to move any forces into Barrettstian territory by land he would either have to march them through Violataria or my own sovereignty. I've already been accepting vast amounts of fleeing refugees coming across my southern border, but as Revolvisia militarizes and prepares to lash out I'm preparing to deploy an entire Saurean Legion along the border and initiate a "Silent Line" protocol, completely shutting down the border and not allowing crossing from any side if any hostile forces should come within twenty miles of the border line.

Saurea and Barrettstia have a very tight history with one another but is currently remaining neutral during the course of these events. Right now the entire nation is simply standing by waiting to see who does what first. It still isn't clear what side has who affiliated with it at this point. So far I don't plan on doing anything but cutting off Revolvisia and it's allies' land routes to Barrettstia to start, but chances are I'll eventually enter in full-force in the form of a counter-invasion into Revolvisia itself or a liberation effort into a Revolvisian-occupied Barrettstia. Either way I plan on playing rough and letting them know what the score is.

The thread where most of these events have taken place in is here. Any questions?
"Faith is Our Shield"

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Sounds interesting. What is the plan if the invasion of Revolvisia (should it commence) succeed? Are you going to split up the country or just keep it as it is?

On another note, I have a somewhat radical suggestion. Considering that the Conglomerate is not an alliance, but rather an entity of its own, should we have a designated member as an emissary to spearhead relations between alliances, regions and nations?
Last edited by Jenrak on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solarva
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarva » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:10 pm

Jenrak wrote:Sounds interesting. What is the plan if the invasion of Revolvisia (should it commence) succeed? Are you going to split up the country or just keep it as it is?

On another note, I have a somewhat radical suggestion. Considering that the Conglomerate is not an alliance, but rather an entity of its own, should we have a designated member as an emissary to spearhead relations between alliances, regions and nations?

Hm...that's an interesting idea.
Member of the Conglomerate.

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Solarva wrote:
Jenrak wrote:Sounds interesting. What is the plan if the invasion of Revolvisia (should it commence) succeed? Are you going to split up the country or just keep it as it is?

Hm...that's an interesting idea.

The idea would be any alliance, organisation, region, etc. that has caught our attention or has possible hostile motives against us will lead to us sending in this 'emissary nation' to talk things over. The reasoning behind this is that it will be harder to smooth things over between two hostiles nations (a member and his enemy) than a third party with no hostile ties.

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:30 pm

I'll do something useful and bump this...

Saurea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurea » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm

Let me go ahead and throw a couple things out there. First, I don't have any plans to currently invade Revolvisia. Right now I'm just hunkering down and pointing guns at the enemy from my borders. I'm now surrounded by enemies from both my south and my east that want to wipe out my ally to my west, so someone doing something stupid seems inevitable. If and when that happens I may ask for help on the grounds of them invading me, and from there we go ahead and come up with a real plan...

As for having an "emissary nation" I'm willing to volunteer Saurea for that role, or at least my representative for The Conglomerate in in-character terms.
"Faith is Our Shield"

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:07 pm

Well, I'll send a mass TG to every member soon to ask if they are up for it.

Solarva
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Solarva » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey guys, want do you think of a war game during the upcoming break?
Member of the Conglomerate.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:36 pm

I'm planning something big, TG me if you are interested in what it involves.

Allied Governments
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Governments » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:49 pm

My brothers, I have a feeling I may be invaded by none other then AutoMagFreek for reasons of a religious nature (he's brutally slaughtering Christians in his nation, whilst I am a Christian nation.)

If push comes to shove, we'll have the first true threat the Conglomerate must face.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents