NATION

PASSWORD

Deadly Moves/ New Earth/Reboot/IC/EPMT/[CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Deadly Moves/ New Earth/Reboot/IC/EPMT/[CLOSED]

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 am

The world fell silent. Vaktus could hear the screams and cries of the people he was out to get. He stood on the balcony of his palace, ready to make desperate moves to take back what had been rightfully his in the first place. But he needed to wait. He needed to give it time. For all his ancestors had built up this great nation, and he would not be the one fool to tear it down with his own stupid mistakes. He had made sure of that from the start. He placed key officials in key places in Djevka, making sure that they would be ready if President Evoxac made a wrong move and decided to betray Vaktovia. But right now, all there was to do, was wait.

XxBialyaXx
Secretary

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby XxBialyaXx » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:13 am

April 16th, 2014. 900 HOURS, South Bialya, City of Tehan
The waterline was quiet at 9 in the morning. And that is what the invasion needed; quiet. Finally the loyalist Bialyan Government was coming back, and the endline for the Colonial Friendly occupation would finally come to its closing. Qurac would be invaded shortly after Bialya was back under control of the loyalist government. They would start in Tehan, work their way up through the country. They had mobilized from the southern island off Bialya's east coast, known as Javar. It had been a major trading supplier to the Bialyan government and income. Boats had passed and traded there. It had turned into a temporary holdout for the remaining Bialyan Loyalists, and would soon again be known as a true BIALYAN island. The landing boats halted next the shore line, where there was no one at the beach right now. Helicopter cruise carriers launched their half dozen helicopters each for the premptive strike to happen. The Colonial Forces inside Tehan weren't at all superpowerful, but they would be a thorn in the backside of Bialya's Loyalists as long as they were still here. There were hundreds of Colonials here, and taking them out would aid other Bialyan Loyalists movements hiding in the dark to rise up, and take back what was rightfully theirs.
The squads of troops moved up the beaches, checking their positions, and waiting for the cavalry to arrive. Tanks thudded over the sandy beach, but that wasn't what they were waiting for. In a minute after the Bialyan invasion force was set up on the beach, Bialyan superbombers thundered overhead, sky-high, and super fast. They zoomed overhead, and bombed the city's center to hell, before AA Defenses could even be brought to bear. The Colonials hadn't done a great job setting up for defense, partly because they weren't expecting it. The Bialyan Forces crept into the edge of the city, and began their reign. The 8th Tank Battalion made up of 50 Tanks, thundered through the street leading directly to the city center, where the most Colonial Forces had been hit, in minutes the Colonials hadn't known what had hit them, and they were already preparing for a counter-strike. It was clear, the Colonials certainly knew how to handle an unexpected invasion. They had any other time. They would again.

OOC: Sorry guys is this not good enough? I tried not to elaborate too much on VAK's plans because I didn't want to get too into attacking eachother already. A good post from the states is coming after this, then possibly Djevka. I'm bored so I'm posting my countries' intro's before anyone else is on. <:(
Last edited by XxBialyaXx on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

X The Colonial States X
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby X The Colonial States X » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:39 am

1000 HOURS, April 16th, 2016, Tehan, Bialya
The Colonial forces had been hit hard nearly an hour earlier, and they were already organized, setup, and ready for a counter-advance. The Bialyan Forces had done good getting past the first set of defenses, but the Colonial's superheavy Artillery Bunkers were keeping them at bay in the middle-city right now. Captain Andrew Jacobson, commander of the forces inside Tehan, sent a message to the Central Command Center in Al-Qawiyah, Bialya, the capital of the former loyalist government and the capital for the Colonial Occupation Task Force. They had already received it the second he sent it. It read:
TO: CO COMMANDER KHARGIE
COMMANDER SIR, TEHAN IS UNDER ATTACK BY BIALYAN LOYALIST FORCES. THEY'VE ADVANCED OFF THE BEACH AND INTO THE OUTER CITY. THEY'RE REACHING THE MIDDLE-CITY AS WE SPEAK AND ARE KILLING TENS OF UNDREDS OF INNOCENT COLONIAL TROOPS. I'M PULLING ALL MEN BACK TO MY ARTILLERY BUNKERS. I NEED ORDERS FROM THE HIGHER COMMAND. YOU! PLEASE REPLY ASAP SIR! CAPTAIN JACOBSON OUT!

Commander Khargie, who had seen combat in the Colonial States invasion by Vaktovia, knew what is was like to have an oveerpowering enemy when you had such a small force. Khargie didn't have thousands of units at his disposal. Each major Bialyan City had its own unit. Al-Qawiyah had a few more than a single unit in the city, and there were a few more units going throughout the country all the time. Khargie sent a single message to the Colonial HIGHCOM. He was in the emergency command center with his most trusted officers at his disposal. "Commander," Shouted Lt. Riggs from his seat. "HIGHCOM is demanding answers they want to know the size and scale of the forces in Tehan." "Commander Khargie sir," Said Captain Mordecai from his seat. "FLEETCOM is asking if we need naval assistance repelling the naval fleet of the attacking Bialyans." Said Mordecai. "Tell them we'll take anythignt they've got that can get their with an ETA of a hour or so." Said Khargie. "On it sir." Said Mordecai. "Lt Riggs," Said Khargie. "Tell HIGHCOM to get COM's with Captain Jacobson and have him send Drones to scout the Bialyan's forces." Khargie ordered. "Sir!" Riggs said.

Colonial City, Colonial States
General Harper, who had been contacted by Commander Khargie, in Bialya, knew most Colonial ships weren't in Bialya right now. Besides a few Corvettes and frigates, there were no major ships there to assist. Harper sent a message to Trinitia.
TO: WHOM IT MAY CONCERN IN TRINITIA
AS YOUR NEIGHBOR WE REQUIRE ASSISTANCE IN BIALYA IN ORDER TO REPELL AN INVASION MADE BY THE ALL TO WELL KNOWN BIALYAN LOYALIST GOVERNMENT. PLEASE HURRY, WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

OOC: GUYS USE THIS MAP FOR THE RP! IT WILL HELP GUIDE YOU WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW WHERE STUFF HAS BEEN REPLACED FROM ENERGY WARS! TG ME WITH UPDATES YOU WISH TO HAVE WITH THE MAP. I CAN DO THEM ASAP!

My factbook version 3.0 is here: Colonial Factbook version 3.0

-Djevka-
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby -Djevka- » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:01 am

1300 HOURS, April 16th, 2016, Ula Noviskov, Ula Noviskov, Djevka

It was a quiet day in Djevka. Not much had happened in the one and a half years since Evoxac took power. He HAD appointed some new officials though. He had made sure that these officials were loyal to HIM, and not many people but him and his administration. He still had a free-falling Nationalist Government with a right-wing leader. He had had several occurences of complaints made by Djevkan citizens, but for right now, he was calm and cooled about Djevka. So what if Vaktovia had even more power than they did a year and a half ago? Evoxac had squashed the Knights of Global Truths organization in Djevka. He wasn't sure in other nations. He didn't care. As long as they could no longer spy on him and his government any longer, he was safe. He received a message from one of his trusted advisors and now the leader of Evoxac's former Revisionist Future Party, or the RFP. The name was changed a bit since the new leader came to be. It was a woman named Iren Yevka. She is a blackmailing, double-crossing, bribing, deceitful person, but she's loyal, for the moment. That's what Evoxac cared about. If he had someone like that on his side, he thought it might be good. The message read:

TO: PRESIDENT BORIS EVOXAC
MR. PRESIDENT I AM REGRETFULLY TO INFORM YOU THAT THE DAMN KNIGHTS ARE BACK. SINCERELY, YEVKA

Borris paused as he read the message. The Knights? She couldn't mean the KoGT, or Knights of Gobal Truths could she? and how could she know this information. Then, Evoxac paused as a fax came through the private machine in his office. It was an unknwon sender, and it read: LOOK INTO THE SKY.

In the sky, was a plane with a banner with a newer looking version of the KoGT logo. The banner read next to the logo: WE'RE BACK!!!!!
"Damn Knights!" Evoxac said aloud! He slammed the fax to the ground, stepped on it, and banged his fist anrgily on his desk. Two Guards rushed threw the door, battons in arms, their second hand on their pistol holsters. "Everything OK Mr. President?" The one on the right asked. "Yes." Evoxac replied. "But have a team of troops follow to where that plane up there lands!" He said pointing at the sky out the open window. "And I want the pilots to be found and brought to me !!!!!!
Evoxac sent a message to Vaktovian Occupation C.O Debby Ryan now known as Debby Vomica, which was here revealed Vaktovian Last name to only Vaktovians and to Evoxac. The rest knew her as Debby Ryan.

TO: GENERAL VOMICA
I REGRET TO INFORM YOU DEAR GENERAL THAT THE DAMN KNIGHTS ARE BACK AND ALREADY A PRICKLE IN MY ASS. I NEED THEM FOUND AND TAKEN DOWN. A.S.A.P

Evoxac waited for a reply. He got one:

TO; BORIS EVOXAC
THE KNIGHTS! THEY WILL BE A PRICKLE IN EVERYONE'S ASS! I WILL HELP BUT ONLY TO GET THEM ERADICATED FOR THE LAST TIME! SIGNED, GENERAL VOMICA

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:42 am

Bree, Southern Federation
Klowran Special Administrative Region, Trinitia
5:05 PM

It was a quiet day. The long day had been boiling at a record 105 Fahrenheit, a record for the city. Its position in relation to the sea usually helped moderate the temperature, but this was a clear exception. Not many people were out, as a result of the burning Sun. The tar on the roads had begun to partially melt, and only now was the heat dying down. The Sun was dipping into the West, creating a blood red sky across the horizon.

Downtown was somewhat more lively, but nonetheless silent in comparison to the financial center of the Hive, or the bustling spice markets of Guangxu on a cold, autumn night. The local corporate headquarters of Kobold Geo-Engineering, a mining consortium which now functioned as a government entity in the Southern Federation, was nearing closing time.

As bureaucrats and inhabitants of the many cubicles of the glass building poured out, it seemed as if a river of people had suddenly sprouted from the ground. In the background, a small, white van crept along one of the main avenues. After turning slowly around a corner. It waited at the red light before crossing the crowded intersection in front of the tower.

The van suddenly accelerated, turning sharply and running over several workers before slamming straight into the entrance. A massive roar shook the area as an explosion rocked the building. Blood and ash hung like a thick fog, which was pierced by screams and sirens. Police immediately began to rope off the area, and ambulances sped to the scene. Many were killed, and many more were wounded. In the chaos of the moment, one of the first response vehicles exploded. A secondary blast killed a dozen policemen, and many civilians. Utter chaos filled the streets as fire hydrants, now missing significant chunks of their structures, gave way to the internal water pressure. A spray of water rained down from the smoky skies, and mixed with the blood and sweat of the injured and dead.

------------------------------------
Icarus Telecommunications

A double bomb attack struck the Western city of Bree this evening in what many are calling an act of terrorism. Authorities are blaming the attack on Klowran separatist groups, although none have yet to come forward and claim responsibility for the violent attacks. According to officials, the current number of dead is at 57, with many more injured. We'll be back with an in-depth look at the attacks, followed by an interview with Civil Defense official Jason Sheng.

The video stream cuts to an image of the Bialyan Tehan.

Fighting continues in the Bialyan city of Tehan as loyalist forces, under the control of remnants of the old government, make their push against the Colonial States occupation force. Government representatives have condoned the violence, calling for a peace agreement. In a letter today...

----------------------------------
Undisclosed Location, Trinitia

The few men and women gathered around the table discussed the recent violence in Bialya, and concluded on a course of action. A reply was sent to the Colonial States' general who had contacted the Trinitian government earlier.

To: General Harper

We are unfortunately unable to deliver assistance in the form of active combat, in accordance with our policy of non-intervention. Furthermore, public opinion on the matter shows a strong urge to not be pulled into another conflict. However, we will be sending a monitor team to ensure that civilian deaths are not being taken lightly. Furthermore, we would be happy to broker peace treaties between both sides.

As a gesture of our goodwill, and our hatred of the Bialyan monarchy, we will be maneuvering one of our naval fleets into the Red Straight, which runs between Trinitia and the Colonial States. The group consists of three Акула class submarines, all equipped with long-range ballistic missiles and state-of-the-art jamming technology. Accompanying the subs are two, Lanzhou-class destroyers, and the TNS Charbydis, an aircraft carrier.

Consider our waters as friendly territory. We will allow you to run re-supply routes and reinforcement lines through them, under the guidance of our Northern Fleet. If certain events are to occur, we will reexamine our policy on this matter, and possibly assist in active combat.

My military advisers will forward the ships' radio frequencies shortly, followed by Sat-Link coordinates.

Sincerely,
Li Kwai

A slight series of ripples in the Fuzhou Naval Dockyards was all that indicated the existence of the silent killers underneath. Upon exiting the harbor, they sunk even further, disappearing from view. Behind them, a group of vessels cut through the grey water, moving toward the maritime boundaries of the nation.

Far above, two reconnaissance planes darted forward, and would shortly begin monitoring the border area.
Last edited by Trinitia on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Austin, Texian Republic

President William White sat in the President's Mansion, more than mildly worried about the state of the world. It seemed that he controlled the last politically free democratic nation on the planet, with the Ruridovan government-in-exile hiding away in a suburb of Dallas as Silvonti's regime occupied Octovia, and authoritarian nations like Trinitia and the cohort of nations allied with Vaktovia exerting influence all over the world. The United States of ALtruistic Paladins, Texas's close ally and the only other bastion of liberty and democracy, was eerily silent.
Due to the chaos, Texas, a nation of diverse political beliefs ranging from the farthest right to the farthest left, and ethnic origins from every place on the planet, had united in a way that it never had before. The entire nation was determined to live and die for their freedoms, their way of life, their rights. They were determined to be the ones to return human rights and freedoms to the world. They would support their government's every move against Silvonti and Vaktus, whereas Kwai was seen as a possible, if unsavory, ally. They were going to fight to save what had once existed in Ruridova, in Octovia, all across the world.
Or they would die trying.
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

Ruridova
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruridova » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 am

Ciudad Victoria, State of Tamaulipas, the Texian Republic
Ciudad Victoria, Estado de Tamaulipas, la República Tejano

A group of men carrying laptop bags and backpacks moved through the streets of Ciudad Victoria, walking down to a bus stop. As they waited for the bus, one of the men said, "City of Victory?" The man next to him nodded and said, "Thought it might do us good. Victory over Vaktus and Silvonti and Evoxac is our goal, after all, Fraznik." Fraznik remained quiet. The other man continued: "I know some of you are worried about what this government will do. Don't be. They are the enemies of our enemies, and if I'm anything near genre-savvy, then that makes them our friend. We haven't committed any hacktivism acts against them. Keep in mind, we got them la Mesilla and Ugdastan. They won't forget it easily. And after Vomica's crackdown, we needed a place to hide. They're sheltering the government-in-exile of Ruridova, don't forget." Frasnik replied, "That's not what I'm worried about. What about the rest of the leadership, Slobodan?" Slobodan, obviously the leader, replied, "They fled to Galveston a few days before us. According to Dani, they're in Las Vegas." "Lost Wages? Sin City?" one of the men called. "Enough shady stuff occurs there that nobody would notice," another responded jokingly.
A bus came; the men got on and then got off several stops later. They enterred an apartment complex owned by a "friend of mine and a member of our group"; the owner had given them several rooms to use. Once they'd gotten there, Slobodan opened his laptop, a MacBook Air, and typed a URL in. He clicked around a few times and then typed for a while, before hitting the primary mouse button and refreshing the page. He smiled at his creation:

http://www.knightsofglobaltruths.com

THE KNIGHTS ARE BACK IN ACTION!
WELCOME TO THE WEBPAGE FOR THE KNIGHTS OF GLOBAL TRUTHS, WHERE NOTHING REMAINS A SECRET!
We Have The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth

Index of Hacked Countries:
Djveka
Ruridova
(see full list)

Suggest A Hack:
suggestions-email@knightsofglobaltruths.com
Last edited by Ruridova on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Республіка Рюрідова - Королівство Вілкія
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat; I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink; I was a stranger and you invited me in; I needed clothes and you clothed me; I was sick and you looked after me; I was in prison and you came to visit me... Truly, whatever you did for one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me."
- the Gospel of Matthew, 25:35-40

-Knights of Global Truths-
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby -Knights of Global Truths- » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:22 am

http://www.knightsofglobaltruths.com

THE KNIGHTS ARE BACK IN ACTION!
WELCOME TO THE WEBPAGE FOR THE KNIGHTS OF GLOBAL TRUTHS, WHERE NOTHING REMAINS A SECRET!
We Have The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth

Index of Hacked Countries:
Djveka
Ruridova
(see full list)

Suggest A Hack:
suggestions-email@knightsofglobaltruths.com

NEW HACK!

//:DJVEKA
(Phone Conversation, 12:41PM-1:12PM on April 13 2016)
(Released 5:54AM on April 20 2016)
Between: Prime Minister Henri Gevna and Minister of Defense Luis Forenzo
Audio File: gevna-forenzo-Apr13.mp3
gevna-forenzo-Apr13.wma

Gevna: *picks up phone, dials*
Forenzo: *picks up* Hello?
Gevna: Forenzo? This is Gevna.
Forenzo: Good to hear from you, Henri. How's the program doing?
Gevna: Great. Was able to slip money from the No Child Left Behind Program without even Evoxac himself noticing.
Forenzo: And I assume this is ehaded my way?
Gevna: Of course, Luis. What, you think I'm a liar?
Gevna: Let me rephrase that: you think I'd lie to you? I mean, we had a deal. You get the orphanage money to build up the military. Ugdastan should be ours, remember?
Forenzo: I know you wouldn't lie to me, but...(incomprehensible)... gets out?
Gevna: Oh come on, not even Bordenko was suspicious enough of his higher-ups to tap their phones. After all we and Evoxac have been through, I'd be amazed if anyone else hears this.
Forenzo: What about the Knights?
Gevna: *laughs* Those f*cking dumb*ss Knights couldn't hack our systems if they tried. The information is safe. Besides.. Vomica is cracking down on them. They don't stand a chance. The entire leadership will be dead before long.
Forenzo: What if they've fled, Henri?
Gevna: Luis, calm the f*ck down about the Knights. They are no threat. Be happy with the money I'm wiring to you, okay?
Forenzo: Yes Prime Minister Gevna.
Gevna: Good. *hangs up*
Forenzo: *hangs up*
Last edited by -Knights of Global Truths- on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wikileaks, Lulzsec, and Anonymous In One Hacktivist Package!
Originally started by Djveka, assumed by the Vaktovian Empire before I(Ruridova) gained control.
REVEALING THE TRUTH FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.... WE ARE THE KNIGHTS OF GLOBAL TRUTHS, FOR WHOM NOTHING REMAINS A SECRET, AND WHO WILL GIVE THE WHOLE TRUTH, NOTHING BUT IT, AND ONLY IT!

XxBialyaXx
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby XxBialyaXx » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 am

1030 HOURS, April 16th 2016, Tehan, Bialya

The situation in Bialya wasn't getting any better. Captain Jacobson in Tehan of the Colonial Marine Forces knew that. The Bialyan's had smashed threw their heavy artillery postions in the mid city, and had been driven back into the outer city towards the north. The worst part was, a Bialyan tank battalion of about 10 Tanks remaining was upon Jacobson and his holding-out crew of marines, and they didn't have any anti-tank weapons. The Artillery the Bialyans were using was now set up in the center city, and like the tanks was giving them hell. Jacobson crawled over to the radio, picked it up and spoke into it: "Yeah I want an air strike coordinates 11-4-56-78 On Artillery positions please." He hung up the phone and waited for the airstrike. It was a while and the tanks we're pushing every second. Two Colonial Longsword Interceptor/Bombers zoomed overhead, and bombed the hell out of the artillery. The smoke could be seen all the way from the outer city. A large object was flying the air, and it landed behind Jacobson's position. A Pelican Dropship had dropped the object off. It was an M1 Scorpion Tank. Jacobson and his crew piled on it, and their best pilot drove it. They neutralized two enemy tanks, and ShortSword Bombers did the rest. The Tanks were destroyed and it looked like the tide was turning. Until a giant explosion sized up around the north edge of the city, on both sides of Jacobson's position. He couldn't hear the voices of the other commanders on the radio. Then a voice sounded. It was Commander Khargie: "ALL COLONIAL FORCES IN THE SOUTH ARE TO RETREAT HAFLWAY UP THE COUNTRY AND STAND A LINE SPLIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COUNTRY. ALL FORCES ARE ISSUED THIS ORDER VIA COLONIAL HIGHCOM! OVER AND OUT!
Within the next hour or so, the Bialyans had seized half of the country. Al-Qawiyah, the capital was farthest north of the major cities in Bialya. The Colonials needed a miracle. They needed Trinitia.
Khargie sent the message this time personally:
TO: TRINITIA
ENCRYPTION: EXTREMELY HIGH
WE NEED ALL SUPPORT FROM ANYTHING YOU CAN GET US WITHIN THE NEXT WO HOURS. THE BIALYANS HAVE SEIZED UP HALF THE COUNTRY! AND COLONIAL REPELLING INVASION FORCES ARE STILL IN THE RED STRAIT HEADING OUR WAY. YOU CAN GET HERE FASTER! WE NEED HELP! CIVILIANS ARE DYING AND PEOPLE ARE HORRIFIED! WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS-Transmission halted due to jamming capability

-Djevka-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Djevka- » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

Ula Noviskov, Ula Noviskov, Djevka

Evoxac was furious enough. He was furious because the damn knights are back, and they had their website back up. He was even more furious when he read the newest post made by the knights. "You did what?" Evoxac screamed at Gevna. "You know we've worked together for years in this process! Why? What we're you planning on overthrowing me with Forenzo?" He asked. "No Mr. President no sir," Replied Gevna. "General Debby Vomica sat in the isolated room with Gevna and Boris along with Forenzo. Forenzo was silent. "And you Luis! Why?" I appointed you your dream! What you wanted! Minister of Defense for being the third person in the country to control the military!" Forenzo was silent. "You think I want another Foradice? That Jack A** was bad enough. With one of you who I actually REALLY trusted running around doing things like this! Good thing we have the damn knights site blocked on every frickin computer in the country." Forenzo said. "THAT'S NOT THE GODDARN POINT!" Evoxac screamed. "Why did you do this?" "President sir." Gevna said. "As you know in the conversation we agreed that Ugdastan should be ours." He said. "That may be true." Evoxac said. "But I don't need you two idiots saying stuff like this on un-private protected cellular phones! You talk about this garbage you do it in person in your offices or somewhere where no-one can bug you!" Boris said. Vomica stood. "Mr. President you are handling this matter with extreme patiance and finess and I see that. Allow me to implicate sir." She said. "The Knights dispbanded about a year ago. Now, if they're back we know we locked down every single god darn plane in the country and had fighters in the air ready to shoot down the refugees! The boats and harbors we're locked for a week! Now, we had traffic checkpoints but our police force can be bribed, and we could've missed them with backroads. They're not in Klowr, it's too much of a mess. They either skipped over the border to Trinitia or into Texas!" Vomica said. "But who do we know helped Texas bag Ugdastan like you fools don't want them to control?" She asked. "The god darn knights!" "I'm going to put some type of quarantine on Texas. Accuse them of keeping the knights maybe." "NO!" Evoxac said. "Not now. Make a statement later. For right now, this conversation does not leave this room!"

Gwonjyo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gwonjyo » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 am

Sangwong, Sokhang Province, People's Democratic Republic of Gwonjyo
상왕, 석중지 성, 인민 민주 공화국 공조
Sangwang, Seogjungji Seong, Inmin Minju Gonghwagug Gongjo

The antion of Gwonjyo was in mourning: their leader, Choe Jong-Yun, had died the night before. He would now be immortalized beside his father Choe Yong-Nam as Jong-Yun's son Choe Il-Ling would take power. He was the younger of Choe's sons; it would have passed to Choe Pao-Tung, but he had been caught sneaking off to an amusement park during a dilopmatic trip to Texas. Depserate to prove himself, the ascension of the unsure Choe Il-Ling could bode unwell for the other nations of the world.
Dracoria wrote:(Image)
One does not simply wok into Mordor.

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 am

Undisclosed Location

The Trinitian Federal Council had been busy examining the situation in neighboring Bialya.

"Our interest lies in assisting them. We've held back from boots on the ground, but I think we should be examinin-"

A shrewd woman in what seemed to be her fifties cut the speaker off quickly.

"What we need to be examining is the fact that this damn group is still in control because we actually listen to public opinion. That's what separates us from the other nutjobs on this damn planet. Speaking of which, I heard Gwonjyo is back..."

"Gwonjyo can wait," another voiced in, "Bialya is of special concern due to its proximity. The Queen will not be pleased with our warm relations toward the Colonial States. At the same time, the fact that we're currently supporting them will sour things if Bialyan forces succeed. I suggest we maneuver between public opinion and special interest by setting up a no-fly zone, assisting in shipments, and perhaps missile strikes?"

The argument began to evolve into more of a discussion, and progress was eventually made. A message was quickly sent in response.

To: Commander Khargie
Encryption: 256-bit

In light of recent developments, we are happy to announce that we are willing to assist you in the fight. The Queen is a threat, and her "monarchy" is nothing more than an outdated system which needs to be smashed. Progress must be fought for, it cannot be earned so lightly.

We are unable to provide troops, but we will do our best in all other regards. Now that you have our fleet's radio frequencies and Sat-Links, you can provide them with coordinates for artillery and air strikes. We are setting up an active no-fly zone. Please avoid deep strikes into loyalist held positions unless your airplanes can provide some form of identification.

Sincerely,
Li Kwai

-------------------------
Trinitian-Bialyan Border

The ships crossed over quickly, leaving behind large wakes which stretched for up to a mile. They were pulling closer to the northern side of the island, which was held by the Colonial States. From there, a supply route with the Trinitian mainland would be set up.

Harsh shrieks filled the skies as the engines of many fighter jets roared to life. Seven Chengdu J-20's took off from the runway of the TNS Charbydis, and raced toward the island. At several times the speed of sound, they would arrive shortly.

The reconnaissance planes had already made their way into the thick of the battle. Now they would have to begin sending coordinates of enemy locations back to central command. They would be the eyes and ears of the fleet until the Colonial States helped out.

Onboard the Lanzhou destroyers, preparations for targeted strikes were underway. The new, High-Explosive Cluster Shell (or HECS), had been recently outfitted on Trinitian naval vessels following satisfactory performance in the conflict during the Trinitian Civil War. A minor, primary explosion would dislodge contents in the shell upon impact, scattering landmines across an area of several hundred feet. After a pre-programmed time, the landmines would then explode in unison, devastating large tracts of land. It was an effective tool against soft targets, to say the least.

---------------------------

To: suggestions-email@knightsofglobaltruths.com

Hello,

Your fight against the regimes in Ruridova and Djevka has come to the attention of many. We would like to assist, if possible, but are unwilling to step forward and go through with negotiations until we can verify that this is, in fact, the proper method of contacting the Knights.

At the same time, we understand that we will also require some form of identification. Perhaps we are members of some Djevkan security agency, trying to contact you in order to exploit whatever comes out of this meeting?

Attached is a video of a rather important minister in the Djevkan government, attending a private party at the Trinitian Embassy. You should take note of his rather drunken behavior, and his unfortunate stomach, which emptied its contents upon the head of a rather well-known movie star.

Do with it what you will, but remember that we'll be watching. Consider this a test. You decide how to pass it.

XxBialyaXx
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby XxBialyaXx » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:00 pm

1130 HOURS, April 16th, 2016 Colonial Defense Line, Bialya

The defense line was set. The last field commanders from the south section of Bialya were getting their forces into position. Sgt. Trevor was one of many NCO's who was stationed on this front line assault. Trevor was a cold-hard Colonial War veteran. He had served in the defense of Colonial States, the annexation of Bialya, the terrorist attacks by Bialya, and several other skirmishes. He was even part of failed attempts by joint Colonial and USAP Forces to liberate Djevka. He was stationed on the eastern flank of the Defense Line, as the officers had called it. Colonial troops were ordered not let anything pass the line. There were dozens of sets of AA Rocket Defenses farthest back in the defense line. Tanks lined next to, and behind the infantry. There were trenches, bunkers, artillery bunkers, and heavy defense positions. MG Nests were verywhere along with Anti-Tank gun positions, and several other entrenched bunkers. There were a few squadrons of Colonial Falcon VTOL's ready to give fire support with rocket launchers and MG's if neccessary. Bombing runs were supposed to be relaxed to a minumum. With the dealy of no Trinitian backup forces within the last hour, Commander Khargie saw it urgent to have this line. Al-Qawiyah was still far away from the line, but if the Bialyans got through the mass amounts of troops that were guarding the lines, then it was over. Troops started to hesitate there would be no attack, and that the Bialyans now had a little country of their own to run with Tehan being the capital. They were wrong. At about noon time, in the horizon, hundreds of Bialyan Tanks were sighted. Rocket Launchers and artillery positions fired, and missed most shots, wasting alot of ammunition. Then, more Bialyan tanks, jeeps, and APC's thundered across the long stretch of dessert that split the country in half. Mountains were in the distance on either side of the battlefield, both to the north and south. Colonial Backup forces were in the North Mountains. Kota Airfield, a large airfield run by Colonials was farther north from the line. If the Bialyans hit that it was also decisevely over for most of the Colonials. But Bialyan Artillery couldn't reach that far, and nothing would bust through the lines.
That was a mis-statement. The Biaylans had broken through the western portion of the line, speeding off past the airfield, and while taking surprise attacks by Colonials in the mountains made their way farther into the north.

XxBialyaXx
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby XxBialyaXx » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 pm

1250 HOURS, April 16th, 2016 Al-Qawiyah, Bialya

The help of Trinitian air strikes and Sat-link networks surely helped the fact that the Colonials were pushing hard against the Bialyan's seemingly unbeatable advance. But it was no use no matter what. The Bialyans had destroyed much of the Colonial Air squadrons stationed in the country, and even some Trinitian airstrikes had been failed by somewhat great AA power by the Bialyans. The Bialyans didn't need to be told to back off. They knew what they were doing was totally bonbogas. Sgt. Trevor had been pulled from the battle in a full body cast. His entire body had third degree burns for just 5 seconds but it had crippled his lungs and oxygen spree. Captain Jacobson went MIA, and Commander Khargie was dealing with things in Al-Qawiyah the former nation's capital. He knew that the Bialyans were now just about on his doorstep. What he didn't know was that something bad was going to happen that endangered his and everyone else's lives in the city.
Several hundred men and some women who had lived freely as Bialyan citizens for the past year or more rised up, and started taking to the streets. Prisoners in several prisons rioted and broke free, supporting the arrival of the crooked government these certain worthy-citizens had to offer to the more crooked government. With key people in key places, the Bialyan un-annexation war had begun. Khargie, right in his command center had 3 Bialyan Seperatist former Special Forces who had "Supposedly fought for the rebel factions against the former Bialyan government". Khargie looked to the three, who were surprised by the recent outbreak of Bialyan prisoners, rioters, and fighters, who SOME for some reason now supported the Loyalist government. One of them walked down from his spot in the higher stepped area. "Well Commander sir, I can't think why somone would do something that stupid. Our new government is to be trusted." He said, walking around the Commander suddenly pulling Khargie's right arm behind his back in a lock, and pulled a sharp camping pocket knife from under his jacket. The Colonial troopers including Lt. Riggs and Captain Mordecai, drew their sidearms or primaries and aimed at the other two supposed freedom fighters and the hostage taker. "You know," Said the hostage taker. "There is only one word I need to say for this to all go away....BOOM!" As soon as he said so, the windows broke simultaneously from multiple sniper rounds, 3 heli-dropships appeared brought machine guns to bear, and fired while Bialyan soldiers climbed out and jumped through the windows into the room. In seconds almost all Colonials in the room were dead, and the door to the command center was forced shut, and barricaded with tons of furniture and a bio-metric lock, unlockable by only the captain of the royal guard forces that had just broken into the top floor of the temporary Colonial captial building for Bialya. "Why? Why have a Royal guard force run a Spec Ops mission?" Khargie asked being brought to his knees and lined with Riggs and Mordecai the only other two survivors. "Because,'" The captain said. " You need a royal guard force for a matriarch." He said. "No," Khargie whispered. "NO!" He said a little louder still under his breath as he saw the young but cunning Queen of Biaya step into the room from the heli-dropship. "Now," The queen said. "Do you have central contact with the news briefings for the country in here?" She asked Khargie in a low, dispicable voice. "Yeah, but I'd never tell you where they are," He said. "We already found them ma'am." He said. "They're right here, just look into that camera." He said. He tapped some keys then nodded to her. "People of Bialya," She said. "It has been too long. But I assure you, order will be restored, and peace will be made, for a new, more fare, equally formed government. Starting with the roundup and arrest of all of the prisoners who escaped during this massive escapade. I'm afraid the Colonial States government no longer controls this country. The Amira Bee Administration will proceed as it did two years ago. All P.O.W's of this unfortunate conflict which has already spilled enough blood for one day. Tommorow all Colonial Forces are to expected to leave the country by midnight of April the 17th. Thank you all and sleep well tonight. She said." Then the camera stopped rolling. Queeb Bee took power an hour later, with the old government running back to speed. Riggs, Mordecai, and Khargie were made P.O.W.'s.
Last edited by XxBialyaXx on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

X The Colonial States X
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby X The Colonial States X » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

With the re-arrival of Bialyan Loyalist government members and the queen herself who wasn't exiled, but a refugee gone into hiding, is now back in Colonial States, the Colonial Government was taking careful steps to take their troops out of Bialya but very slowly. Tehan, and almost every other southern city was Bialya's. The Colonials were loading troops onto boats from the eastern side of Bialya, facing the two small islands next to the main continent. The Colonial Goverment for once had President Darius Jackson in the Colonial Security Council room where normally he let the chairman of the Colonial Military hold the meetings. The council discussed terms on security matters, wars, intelligence, spying, blackmail, and covert espionage, then, Jackson sent the Trinitian government a message, since it was about the only country that could help at the moment.
TO: Trinitan leader Li Kwai
ENCRYPTION: Extremely High
Miss Kwai, there are a multitude of ways my government has talked about dealing with recent situation that the loyalist Bialyan government has un-annexed the nation and taken control. The chairman of the Security Council, Fleet Admiral Arthur Griswold has voted on the option of total all-out war against the Bialyans until they surrender. The leader of Colonial Office of Naval Intelligence Admiral Riley Picket believes that we may have a chance of nabbing the queen and her officials using O.N.I Covert Operatives to take the Queen out of the country. Some of our admirals have agreed a total naval bombardment might be affective. We still have more accurate satelites that have been fixed on Bialya for months now that have uplined Bialyan troop deployments and other useful pieces of information through SATCOM. I'm afraid a Hack option is not available. Bialya's firewalls are about as unbreakable as a cheetah's gaze. We have different options we can discuss if you reply. We need to confirm a idea and use both of our countries available resources to get it done. The sake of the MidOcean, as our country has nicknamed the body of water between the west and East oceans depends on the people who are closest to Bialya. It's made harsh demands before, we cannot let them build themselves up enough to be able to have the power to make demands. Please reply.
President Jackson

-Djevka-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Djevka- » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Ula Noviskov, Ula Noviskov, Djevka April 17th 2016

"Hi this is Kelly Kowski here reporting for the Djevkan National News! A tragedy struck Djevka last night as three former Djevkan government officials were simultaneously shot on the corner of two major avenues in Ula Noviskov, the capital city. The UNPD is reporting that there are no fingerprints at the scene of the crime, and right now the police are trying to identify where the bullets came from. Now President Evoxac made a statement today about this killing since these were former government officials under President Dani Brebulo and later Anatoliy Nadsac, both of which are now dead. Evoxac said in the conference last night:
All I can say is that we need to pray for our fallen government officials and all our Djevkan loved ones. Many nations are falling into darkness these days not communicating. We must stay aware, alert, and communicate. We also need to remember that these days during the winter season, there is alot of crime going on. The UNPD will be on the case for sometime. I'm afraid no special investigation agency is taking the case for right now. The government investigation services are these days, um, protesting that they're tired of investigating and finding no evidence. That's why we need better investigatin services.
"Now today we learned that the bullets belonged to a AK-74 Machine gun. Police tracked the gun and found suitable DNA that showed a Klowran was involved in the murder of these three government officials. Evoxac contacted the Trinitian government today. We have yet to hear the latest. This has been Kell Kowski for the D.N.N!"

TO: LI KWAI
I HAVE SUITABLE EVIDENCE THAT STATES THREE GOVERNMENT OFFICALS OF DJEVKA WERE MURDERED BY SOMEONE WITH KLOWRAN DNA. WE ARE TRYING TO GET MORE SPECIFIC RESULTS. BUT I'D LIKE YOUR POLICE FORCES TO PLEASE CRACK DOWN ON THE CRIME AND PLEASE SEARCH FOR A GOLDEN AK-74 USED FOR THE KILLING. ALSO WE HAVE RESULTS FOR BLACK VAN WITH THE 2 STARTING LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS BEING 49

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 am

Undisclosed Location

The Council was rather upset with the recent turn of events. The Queen was back in power, and in neighboring Djevka, a former government minister was "murdered" by a Klowran. Exovac had asked for Trinitian assistance on the matter.

"He's clearly using the volatile situation in Klowr as a scapegoat for extrajudicial killing," Li spoke. He was not smiling, to say the least.

"Someone make it clear that this is not acceptable."

"We can assist with that," a member of Icarus Telecommunications spoke.

To: Colonial Leader Darius Jackson

That's Mr. Kwai to you.

We are stepping up heavy bombardment of the South side of the island. At the same time, we are sending a small force of shock troops to the torn country, and are eager to assist in your plans.

To: Boris Exovac

Do you take me for a fool? The "murder" of these former government officials is nothing more than an attempt by your regime to cover up a policy of extrajudicial assassination. Do not drag us into your country's internal affairs.

We have no wish to cooperate with your "investigation." If you would like to find the murderer, you need only look in a mirror.

------------------------
Icarus News Channel Broadcast

Loyalist forces have regained power on the island nation of Bialya. Government officials have yet to comment, but relations between Trinitia and the "Queen," a psychotic ruler who has been accused of multiple breaches of international human rights standards, are at an all-time low...

Government officials are calling the investigation by Djevkan security forces into the deaths of Dani Brebulo and Anatoliy Nadsac, two former government officials under the previous administration, a "scapegoat for Boris Exovacs regime's attempts at silencing opposition." In a press release today, it was made clear that these killings would not be interpreted as the actions of a Klowran terrorist.

Exovac had apparently informed Trinitian government leaders today that the killings were by Klowrans, and provided information on the license plate and weapon of use. The Federal Council has refused to cooperate, citing Exovac's ambitions of casting blame away.
Last edited by Trinitia on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

-Djevka-
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby -Djevka- » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 am

Djevkan National News Broadcast April 18th 2016
In an early report today, it appears as if Trinitia is now casting the blame of the attack of three government officials that were loyal to the Brebulo administration, investigators today found better DNA testing and realized they had calculated wrong. It was not a Klowran but yet a Djevkan who lives close to the Klowran border, having relations with many Klowrans and using Klowran materials like cups, restaurants, etc. that would put suitable DNA into the shooters body. The Evoxac Administration didn't mention many details on the murderer today, but he did say this:
"Um, it appears that Klowrans were not involved, but a Djevkan easterner who lived close to the border of Klowr. It appears that this shooter used a large, extensive arsenal, and was not alone in the killing. A group of Djevkan radicals, with an unknown group name, decided to shoot some of the OLD administrations government officials. It is not uncommon for this to happen, nor is it that we find that many of these factions kill EACHOTHER. I can though, tell you this for certain: Djevka is in the Evoxac Administration now and we will do everything in our power to bring these groups, and their killings to an end. Thank you and have a good morning."
Last edited by -Djevka- on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

X The Colonial States X
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby X The Colonial States X » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:05 am

OPERATION WHITE COLLAR

GREETINGS FROM THE OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE

OPERATION WHITE COLLAR IS THE PROGRAM TO TAKE DOWN THE BIALYAN GOVERNMENT. THIS PAGE IS ONLY SUBJECT TO VIEWING BY THE TRINITIAN, COLONIAL, AND IRISH GOVERNMENTS AS SEEN ON THIS PAGE: http/useragreementsoftware/ONI
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACESSS TO THIS WEBPAGE YOU SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS AS PER OUR USER AGREEMENT. THIS SOFTWARE IS TO ENSURE THE USING GOVERNMENTS KNOW THE INFO IS SECRET:
SOFTWARE U.B.HACK:
script/begin
parent/existingfile
browser/enabled
unallowedgovwebbrowser/file/script/shutdown
computererrorunalowedgovwebbrowser/system/logoff/systemshutdown/system/reset
endfile/noreboot/acessdeniedsentas://errormessage/to: existing unwantedcomputerbrowser/script/end

NOW THEN/OPERATION WHITE COLLAR:
STEP 1: INSERT KEY ONI UNDERCOVER OPERATIVES INTO THE COUNTRY; WE DID IT BEFORE WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!
STEP 2: INSERT MORE SUPPLIES, AMMO, FOOD AND WATER TO THE EXISTING OPERATIVES ALONG WITH INSERTING MORE.
STEP 3: INSERT MEMBERS INTO THE MILITARY
STEP 4: HAVE MEMBERS CONTACT EACHOTHER IN SECURE ENVIRONMENT
STEP 5: HAVE MEMEBERS GROUP AND STORM THE QUEEN'S PALACE AND/OR THE CAPITAL BUILDING
STEP 6: FULL ALL-OUT TRINITIAN/COLONIAL INVASION FORCE BY NAVY AND AIR RAID WHEN OPERATIVES CONTACT
STEP 7: AFTER BIALYANS ARE DISTRACTED OPERATIVES GO AHEAD ON THE STORMING OF THE MENTIONED AREAS, SNATCH QUEEN, AND GET OUT.
STEP 8: WHILE AIR RAIDS DISTRACT MOST BIALYANS WITH AA, STEALTH SHIPS WILL EVAC THE ONI-OP TEAM AND BRING THEM TO THE NORTH-EAST TIP AND ONLY THE NORTH EAST TIP OF BIALYA.
STEP 9: QUEEN AND ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONEL HANDED OVER TO COLONIAL SPECIAL FORCES A.K.A: ODST's. ODST'S WILL THEN PROCEED WITHT THEIR OWN OP PLANNED TO TAKE QUEEN BACK TO COLONIAL SITE, IF NOT APPLICABLE, TAKEN TO TRINITIA IN EMERGENCY CIRCUMSTANCES
NOTE: JOINT FORCES OF INVASION INCLUDE IRISH, TRINITIAN, AND COLONIAL GOVERNMENT FORCES; THE QURACI GOVERNMENT WHEREAS THEY ARE HELPFUL CANNOT BE TRUSTED BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH BIALYAN SPY INFLUENCE.
//: OPERATION WHITE COLLAR APPROVED AND COORDINATED BY OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE DIRECTOR AND NAVY ADMIRAL; RILEY PICKET
Last edited by X The Colonial States X on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tsaroski
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsaroski » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Tsar Rurick had been keeping up with the latest reports, offical and unoffical, from the safety of his palace, whilst he debated upon what to do. De jure, Tsaroski was neutral in the conflict and in the hot tensions between the Colonials and the Vaktovians, but De Facto, they supported the Colonials up to a certain point, if only to eliminate Vaktus and his empire, whom Rurick and a few other Jingos thought to be a "Natural" enemy of the state. But for now, Biayla would do, not only would it satisfy the Jingos in the ranks, but also remove a potential enemy. Rurick however had decided that it was in Tsaroski's best intrest to ally with the enemy of Vaktovia, the Colonial, a message was sent to Darius Jackson.

TO: Colonial President Darius Jackson
ENCRYPTION: Extremely High

Greetings Mr. Jackson, I'm sure you already know of me, so I'll cut to the chase, Vaktus is a threat to my nations independence, and many of my trusted officals and advisors suggest we either join them, or join you. Seeing as the first option would produce... Less then admirable results, I've decided to go ahead with the latter, and I humbly ask that we be aquitted in your alliance.
Political Compass 2
Economic Left/Right: -1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.51
Hittanryan wrote:
Coffee Cakes wrote:Raised gas prices.

Oh wait, that's not what you were aiming for was it, OP?

Right, it was totally not the oil companies or anything. Comrade Obama nationalized those for make benefit glorious socialist paradise of America.

Altruistic Paladins wrote:
Ruridova wrote:Aw good lord, now we're going too far.

If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

X The Colonial States X
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby X The Colonial States X » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:26 am

TO: Rurick van Leuvan
Encryption: Very high
We would humbly accept you into our alliance at any time. You can join whenever you'd like. Right now the USAP is currently in the dark, but we might have a powerful ally in Texas. In Ireland, Queen Hershey has been removed, and it has been turned into a democratic nationalist government. The president is Carl Marvlo. Right now those are the only 3 nations in the alliance. We have talked with Quraci government officials about getting them to join. So far, they will only help with the current Bialyan problem. We've given you acess to O.N.I or Office of Naval Intelligence official sites and online documents, incuding the operation to retake and regovern Bialya once again known as OPERATION: WHITE COLLAR. We will look forward to having another potential ally in also helping us take down the Bialyan government. As for VAK. We really have no need to invade them right now. Currently, we hold a fragile peace treaty with Vaktus, who hasn't tried to break it, but is known to have broken it before. Vaktovia is a mere napkin in the gigantic main course meal that is the conflicts of the world right now. Besides the VAC work in Djevka, we hear little about what goes on in VAK, which can be both a good and bad thing. I would aks YOU to spy on them, but I do not want to put your spy operatives at risk of being captured. Thank you for you time,
Darius Jackson, Command in Chief and President of Colonial States.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:33 am

Vaktus sat in the chair of his office. He had just communicated with General Vomica about how the Djekvan Occupation was going these days. She told him how the knights were back, and how they were going after Evoxac, trying to save their own skins. Vaktus knew it was a problem, but not for him. He had disregarded the matter at this time. Vomica could handle herself, he knew that. He began looking at the world map on his desk. He looked at the countries that still lurked there, even if they were in the dark. Ruridova, Djekva, and IF were all Vaktus's allies. Vaktus needed somethign to conquer though. Something he could conquer with very little notice of the rest of the world, and very little notice of the nation he was conquering. It had to be LITTLE. He saw it. The Corona. A perfect place to conquer. After all, the government hadn't even spoken once for years. It was an unexisiting neation so to speak. He pressed the intercom on his desk and asked the guards outside if they would fetch General Korvak for him. They said yes. Korvak was a veteran. A very weary, and older veteran, but a veteran. He would be perfect for this task. After all, Vaktus didn't want to put the Supreme General Dologan on this mission. Dologan along with Vaktus's personal bodyguard Colonel Caesar Radec were the commanders of the homeland Vaktovia forces. Although, Radec was only commander of the Vaktovia forces inside Vaktovia City. Dologan, along with Bektor, who was the navy Grand Admiral, and the commander of the naval home fleet. Korvak would safice as the naval and ground commander, since Generals could command either or, and admirals could command either or but only if necessary. Korvak walked in. "General Korvak," Vaktus said. "You've been an excellent general Korvak, let me just say that. That's why I need you for another mission. I need you to go and conquer the Corona. We will actually be doing the world a favor. They're sociopathic government is argueably worse than ours. Go, ready a fleet and landing personel. I will give you say, a Fleetcarrier, two Lightcarriers, 6 Destroyers, and 10 Landing ships at large. That's a very small portion of our massive fleets of course. We've built upon everything. Now, go. I will have the dockmasters down in Corium prepare this order for you. Dismissed." The General left but not before bowing to the emperor, using the hailing hand motion, where the users arm comes across their chest and their head bows downward, and yelled: "HAIL VAKTOVIA!" Vaktus hailed back, and bowed. It would be an easy task. And like the emperor had said they were doing the world a favor.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 am

Charcoal, Corona April 19th,2014
The sun was bright in the sky as the Vaktovian warships made their way upon the Coronan Capital of Charcoal. It was the capital for the Sun Church or better known as the Templars of Light. The Grand Army and its religious capital ruled by the Templars was declining in importance as days went on. Which was why it would be easier for Generak Korvak to do his work here. He would start with Charcoal, advance down the island south, until he hit the city of The Grand Forge which was where the Unified Nationalist Forces were held and the Divine Hall Nationalists ruled their part of the Corona. Whichever part of the Corona came first, it would not matter, since the whole island was ruined with corruption, terrorism, and the whole nine yards. Korvak actually hoped a invasion wouldn't be necessary, and that the Coronans would be smart enough to surrender themselves to the Vaktovian Army and Vaktus. He sent a message to the Templars first:
TO: TEMPLARS OF LIGHT
MY TROOPS AND NAVY ASSETS WAIT OUSTIDE YOUR CITIES DOORSTEP. SURRENDER OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

-Imperial Federation-
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby -Imperial Federation- » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:09 am

City of Citadel, Imperial Federation, April 18th 2014

The city was a quiet one. The giant IF Central Headquarters in the near center of it was made for the IF Government and Military Headquarters. The Fascist government much resembled Silvonti's rule in Ruridova, but of the fact that it wasn't as advanced, nor as organized as Silvonti, but it was just as tough. Like Silvonti's regime, IF had had a bunch of different political parties that had wanted to take power once they saw the democratic government of Wartovia was crumbling, and breaking. OOC: PHILOSORAPTOR WE COULD SAY WAS NOT HERE MAYBE: SINCE I DID SAME WITH GAGNOS. BOTH DIDN'T RP THAT MUCH SO IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE STORY LINE REALLY)
With many forms of governments trying to converge on one single government in power, the Fascists, were on top, and took the power after the revolution. The Democrats were thought to of all been exiled from the nation, and so was the special forces unit created to try and deal with the Fascists before the overthrow; X-COF. But the main Wartovian Government, UTSF, or United Tactical Strike Force, was still in play. They were hiding in the shadows, as ordinery citizens. One of those soldiers, was Jared Sullivan. He got a knock on his door at 6:00 AM, when the sun was just rising. He along with 8-9 of his buddies also from UTSF, lived in a 7 bedroom apartment, with an additional room in the basement, and family room. Sullivan was the only one with a kid, and the only one who had been married, besides his friend Harry Stamper, who had been divorced twice, and had a son, who was one of the UTSF men in the house, at the age of 17. The knock came again, and Jared got up to answer it. He was luckily, the only one awoken from it. The two men at the door said they were the doctors of his daughter, and that they needed to check on her immediately. He let them in, and let them also go up the stairs into his daughter's room. He went down to the kitchen, to get a glass of milk. He heard screams, grabbed the pistol he hid under the breadbox, and ran up the stairs. The two men were trying to mug his daughter, with a knives, and a plastic black bag. He fired two shots into the chest of the first mugger, who fell silent onto the floor. The shots rang out. The second man, removed himself from the position where he was putting the bag over the girl's head, and ran towards the second stroy window. Sullivan fired two more rounds, and hit the man in the knee. He grabbed it, hopping towards the window, and Sullivan pushed him out on his way. The man fell, and he survived remakably. "That's what you get when you try and mug my daughter!" Sullivan yelled. The supposed mugger took out a walkie and called into it: "It's him, it's comfirmed, it's him!" Sullivan yelled to the others. "WAKE UP!" He yelled. "WAKE UP!" The guys were up moments later, and when Sullivan looked out the window again, the man was gone, blood trails led out of the sideyard garden, and into the courtyard in the front lawn, which led the the 5 car garage and the driveway with the gate onto the street. The house was a cheapy, though, it was old. The men asked Jared what happened. He told them. They then noticed two black vans parked in the front road outside the gate of their front yard. Jared went to the phone, and dialed 911. "HELLO?" The operator asked loudly. "Yes, there's a break in in motion, at 224 Green Hills Boulevard." The phone hung up. Jared saw the men had cut the wire, but the call had already gone through. "Who is it?" Asked another man William Petison. "It's either an IF obduction, or it's the damn commies." Sullivan replied. "The Communists?" Asked Petison. "Why would they want us?" "They take us out, they have an open doorway to overthrow the chancellor." Sullivan replied. "Now, get the M16's and the M4's, the UZI's and the M9 Colt's. We got a firefight on our hands.
After collecting the weapons, and dividing them out, Sullivan looked out the hallway window on the second floor again. He heard sirens. 5 Police cars raced down the street to the North. They stopped about 500 Feet away from the vans. The muggers opened fire. There were two dozen of them. Immediately, 4 of the 8 Cops took bullets to the heart. They fell to the ground. Sullivan cocked his AK, and fired a few rounds at the muggers, who were all now wearing ski-masks and goggles. Sullivan got down on one knee. And took his next mag, and shoved it into the holster of the rifle. He fired another burst, and again, the muggers ducked into cover. He went to William, and grabbed his daughter Kayla. He told William that if the 16 year old didn't get out of here now, there mught be messy things on their hands. William promised he'd get her to safety. Jared gave him the key to the Mazda. He took off down the stairs, and went through the garden, to the garage. The Mazda burst out of the gate a few minutes later, and the Muggers went after it. The police never came to the house. All of them must have been shot. Shortly afterward, after the SWAT Teams and Emergency Response Vehicles came, the guys were patched up from any wounds, and they hid their weapons. There was no investigation, and there was no big report. But there was a big news report.
[i]In breaking news for the International News Network here this morning, a shooting occured in the Imperial Federation earlier today at around 6:00 AM Federation Time. The shooters were unconfirmed, and they took off shortly after a head-to-head shootout with the police, which ended with the deaths of over half a dozen policemen. The group of men who were held up inside the house have yet to be identified. This is similiar to another shootout, just a week earlier, when a IF Official was shot and killed inside his home, it was just a man and his two bodyguards who were shot, and the bodyguards did survive. This hasn't been linked to any terrorism link, nor a Political Party outrage, but after the firing of over three dozen Communist protestors in the upper captial city, it is rumored to be the communists doing in this tyraid of shootings. The Chancellor made a statement saying the governemnt is not involved in this conspiracy of shootings that involve people inside the capital city. The Imperial Military also made a statement saying patrols of local MP's and Army troops will be set up and watching for more of these shootings. This has been I.C.N News, your leader in the news of the world. [i]

Airifore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Airifore » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Arion, Presidential Palace 2:38 PM

As Secretary of War Abel Cain walked into the meeting room he was met by the rest of the cabinet waiting (again) for him to arrive. "Abel was late again! I'm shocked!" Secretary of intelligence Smith Wesson said in a sarcastic way. "Oh shutup" said Abel. "Oh nice come back" Smith retorted. "How about both of you childish pricks shut up." Said President Danem Harris in his deep commanding voice. "Now Abel have a seat and to the rest of you i'm sure your all curious on why i called you here." said Danem as the entire cabinet responded with a mutter which meant they were curious why he called the entire cabinet to the meeting room. "The reason i have called you all here is because we have a serious problem that requires of cabinet member and their departments to work together to solve it. The problem is the population boom in short. Everything from healthcare to energy departments are being overwhelmed when we made our departments we knew our population would grow but we thought it would go slowly giving us time to slowly expand everything to meet the larger population demands. Well after we took over parts of Octovia and Gwajira with the help of Rurdovians who took the other half of the countries. The influx of new citizens from the occupied areas and the national average for kids being born to families went from two to three the population has increased quite dramatically in such a short time our departments are now crippled to a certain degree. All departments and secretaries must work in a joint effort to upgrade the departments as quickly as possible to meet these new demands. W must solve this problem as home before we can continue our expansion efforts. Now any questions?" Said Danem as he finished his little monologue. "Yes I have one." Said Abel. "Yes Abel what is it?" Replied Danem. "Why am I here? I understand why almost everyone else is here but why me?" Abel asked. "I thought you might ask that. See with more people comes more security issues especially when some of these new people just had their homelands conquered by us. Thats why i need you to improve our military and make it more flexible and advanced and I also need you to work with your best friend Smith to make sure our domestic security issues our addressed properly." Answered Danem. "Wait I have to work with him?" Smith said pointing to Abel. "And i have to work with him?" asked Abel. "Yes you have to work with each other and both of you better put your differences aside and work together and if you can't do that i will replace you." Danem said in a dead serious tone. "Is that clear?" "Yes Mr.President." both Abel and Smith as the same time. "Good anymore questions? No. Good. Dismissed. Good day gentlemen." Danem said as he got up and left. "I guess this means we have to work together" said Abel "I guess so" replied Smith.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents