NATION

PASSWORD

Tension ignites with the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Should Tezelia go to war with the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao

Yes
34%
No
57%
Don't know
9%

Total votes : 35

Tezelia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Tension ignites with the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:21 am

A couple of reports are claiming that the Empire of Tezelia and the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao are preparing for war, an event that could plunge Earth into deep recession.

Human right Activist Meric Altan stated "exactly one month ago, 132 Tezelian citizens in the industrial city of Ulmeg were killed in a bomb blast which according to T.I.A (Tezelian Intelligence Agency) had connections to the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao. An agent from T.I.A told us "The bomb used in the blast was the p52 matrix, a weapon produced by only two nations, the Emrelites, our long-term allies and the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao, an enemy that has been wanting to destroy us for years, ever since the tortures carried out against there soldiers during the Great Alliance - Tezelo wars.

It's been three days since Tezel appeared on public Television, some claim this could be due to Tezel being busy with the military council forging "battle-plans".

"Nothing is clear yet but within the next few days things will become more obvious."

Newly appointed foreign minister of Tezelia, Ilker Han abandoned his trip to the Alliance nations earlier this morning hinting tension building up between the empire of Tezelia and the Alliance nations.

The Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao withdrew from the Alliance a year ago, 3 months after the Alliance-Tezelia wars, a Pyrrhic victory for Tezelia.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:44 am

[OOC: Is this open or what?]

Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Level 86 Executive Tower
Federation Square
Xerconia, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
Radiatian Federation

ATTN:
The Empire of Tezelia
RE: Tensions with Ganosia
ENCRYPTION: OPEN

ATTENTION

The Radiatian Federation wishes to express its apprehension upon hearing the news that tensions exist between the Empire of Tezelia and the Pansapient Empire of Ganosia.

While the Radiatian Federation does not hold any formal alliance or major bilateral relationship with the Pansapient Empire, it is a known fact that Ganosia contains the largest diaspora of expatriate Radiatian citizens in the world.

Thus, to engage in military action against Ganosia would be to endanger Radiatian citizens, and Radiatian business interests.

While the Radiatian government cannot pass comment on the reports that Ganosian agents were behind a deadly bomb blast in the city of Ulmeg, and indeed we send our heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims, we at this stage would warn the Empire of Tezelia against such knee-jerk reactions as to automatically blame the Pansapient Empire for an attack which may or may not be linked to them.

Because of the dubious nature of the claims on both sides of this hostility, the Radiatian Federation will seek, as always, to remain neutral and will seek if possible to act as a mediator between the two sides.

However we wish to warn the Empire of Tezelia that the possibility of their violence against Ganosia, which may jeopordise the lives of Radiatian citizens, or the business interests of Radiatian corporations, means that at this stage the Radiatian Federation is not able to rule out the possibility of deploying the RFA or other faucets of the Radiatian Armed Forces, for the purposes of protecting the innocent citizens of our nation and others, who may be placed at risk by such actions.

Thus, the Radiatian Federation has no quarrel otherwise with your nation, nor do we seek conflict. However, should conflict arise, and should Radiatian ex-pats be placed in danger, we do warn you of the possibility of you coming into conflict with the Radiatian Federation.

We urge you therefore to take the diplomatic route.

Signed by my own hand,
The Rt Hon Gregori Fyoderov
Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs

Level 86 Executive Tower
Federation Square
Xerconia, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY
Radiatian Federation

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 am

OOC: Yes it's open.
-------------------------------------

In case of a war, the Tezelian Empire urges that the peoples of Radiation in Ganos Lao are immediately evacuated. If they're caught in the middle of a war then it's not our problem. Tezel Asena, our beloved leader is still at a meeting so you won't get his personal opinion and resolution yet.

We would be willing to accept the people of Radiation into our homeland, what say you?

We Tezelians can offer you more than the empire of Ganos Lao, we can give you security, resources, interstellar technology and travel, weapons, anything you need, just abandon Ganos and advise the people there to migrate to our homeland.

Tezelian foreign Minister
Signed: 01102031v

In the mean time unconfirmed reports are noting that the Tezelian Armed Forces are building up near the border and are issued on stand-by.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:57 am

Tezelia wrote:We would be willing to accept the people of Radiation into our homeland, what say you?

OOC: 1. It's "Radiatia" and "The Radiatian Federation" not "Radiation".

We Tezelians can offer you more than the empire of Ganos Lao, we can give you security, resources, interstellar technology and travel, weapons, anything you need, just abandon Ganos and advise the people there to migrate to our homeland.

OOC: 2. Woah-ho-ho I thought this was modern tech? Count me out of this thread and, knowing Ganos Lao OOCly as I do, I highly doubt they are likely to RP in this thread.
Last edited by Radiatia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 am

I highly doubt they are likely to RP in this thread.

Why do you say that?

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:01 am

Tezelia wrote:
I highly doubt they are likely to RP in this thread.

Why do you say that?

OOC: Have you discussed this thread OOCly with Ganos Lao beforehand?

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:42 am

yes.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 am

Retconned.
Last edited by Kylarnatia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 am

OOC:

I have no recollection of being in any war against Tezelia alongside an 'alliance' nor were any of my soldiers tortured. The only alliance we're really a part of is the Gholgoth Regional Alliance as Kylarnatia mentioned. Don't know what a p52 matrix is, either ICly or OOCly. I will, though, say that if you really want a war against me that you think about it carefully, which is all I said to you, Tez, OOCly. Not only do I not want to waste my time - I've had that already happen with two others - but I'd rather not pour any time and effort into an RP that ends up getting cut short due to lack of enthusiasm from the other player.

Just make sure you know what you're up against, first, okay? Thanks.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 am

ooc:

forget it then, it ain't my fault you don't know how to role play. The whole point was to accuse you of something you never really did and use that as a pretext to invade you, we bombed our own people to invade you, but now you've ruined the conspiracy and o well.

The whole bomb blast was a false flag operation, a but like 9/11 so we can invade your lands, what has this got to do with "enthusiasm"..like I said, it ain't my fault some people don't know how to really role play.

You lost.

how else am i supposed to start a war with you, just attack you?

Nice cop out by the way, you're just scared to fight me but o well you don't want to fight so yes you backed out like a "beep".

Just make sure you know what you're up against, first, okay?

hmmm, even though I've said that I'm not scared of you at least 10 times, you keep on asking me the same question. You actually have no idea what you're up against, I don't need nukes or any weapons of mass destruction to defeat you, every time I'm prepared to prove myself my enemy has to back out, now I'm starting to think most of you are just wussies.

I'll tell you why you'll lose a war against me, I won't godmod, i won't even use nukes, I'll just do the unexpected like this false flag scenario, I'm the Jason Bourne of rp, but sadly I've had no opportunity to prove myself worthy because people just seem to be backing out like wussies.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 am

Tezelia wrote:ooc:

forget it then, it ain't my fault you don't know how to role play.

You lost.

how else am i supposed to start a war with you, just attack you?

Nice cop out by the way, you're just scared to fight me but o well you don't want to fight so yes you backed out like a "beep".

Just make sure you know what you're up against, first, okay?

hmmm, even though I've said that I'm not scared of you at least 10 times, you keep on asking me the same question. You actually have no idea what you're up against, I don't need nukes or any weapons of mass destruction to defeat you, every time I'm prepared to prove myself my enemy has to back out, now I'm starting to think most of you are just wussies.

OOC:

I don't know how to roleplay? ROFL.

I have been on this site for years, broham. Sorry if I prefer a story that doesn't clash with my established canon. But if you want to frame me for a bombing, go right ahead. Just don't go claiming I was in a war and an alliance when I wasn't. That messes up other storylines of mine.

I'm scared to fight you? Yeah, sure, pal. You keep telling yourself that.

Also, don't blame me for just looking out for you. Consider it a final statement in that regard.

You actually have no idea what you're up against

Seriously?

If you're so cock-sure, then post an attack on me. Right now. Don't call me the wussy when you're the one backing out over what, a harmless last reminder? I don't have time for this crap. Either post an attack on me and stop wasting my time with your melodramatic whining, and prove that you can defeat me without nukes or any such weapons and mass destruction, or leave, and be forever known as the third person who, when faced with war against me, left and decided to forget about it.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:05 am

If you're so cock-sure, then post an attack on me. Right now.

OOC: firstly, before i declare war on you, you're the one who said "forget it" as if you were leaving and weren't interested in fighting me any more, so who is the real wussy, oh, and don't call me "pal" because I ain't your "pal".

-----------------------

The Tezelian Armed Forces launches a vast artillery and missile strike on the closest city to Ganos Lao border. In the mean time Tezelian AA systems are being sent near the border to reduce the impact any air-strike from the Lao has on the artillery divisions.

Tezelia has also declared war against Kylarnatia.

If you back out now, you're a coward, so let's see what you got in you.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Salzland
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Salzland » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:23 am

OOC: Placeholder for declaration of support for Ganos and initial force mobilization. Am posting via smartphone, so I will edit the IC portion into this post once I get access to a computer.

IC Edit:

Situation Room
Executive Building
Rostgard, Salzland

"So, our first sojourn into Gholgoth," muttered Minister of Defense Ian Williams. "Joy."

"Not necessarily," President William Phillips replied. "If at all possible, I would prefer to keep our forces out of Gothic waters. No matter who we're trying to chase down."

The situation presently being discussed was the Tezelian declaration of war against the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao. The Ganosians were considered to be friends of the Armed Republic, who deserved assistance in repelling this unwarranted assault. However, the Salalanders were understandably wary over the possibility of entering Gothic waters. There were simply too many opportunities for unforeseen complications, with too little benefit in vigorously prosecuting war against the Tezelians.

However, there was no reason why elements of the Salzland Defense Forces could not be deployed to sever the Tezelians' supply lines. Without food, fuel, munitions or other supplies, any offensive against the Ganosians would quickly grind to a halt. The Armed Republic was located in a prime position to ensure that said supply lines were cut, permanently.

"Ian, I want two fleets parked between Tezelia and Ganos Lao. Sink or shoot down any military shipping or aircraft flying Tezelian flags. Seize the civilian shipping. Let's make them feel the price of their aggression."

Official Statement

Noting the unprovoked acts of aggression against the Pansapient Empire of Ganos Lao, the Armed Republic officially announces that it will be mobilizing elements of the Salzland Defense Forces to act in the defense of Ganos Lao. The Eight and Tenth Fleets have been deployed to interdict Tezelian shipping and engage Tezelian military units, where encountered. Additional forces will be deployed as necessary, in order to bring this conflict to a swift close.

Naval ORBAT

Eigth Fleet

Gerald R. Ford-Class Aircraft Carriers: 5
Carrier Air Wings: 5 (Aircraft/squadron figures are per Air Wing)
-3 Squadrons F/A-84 E 'Sea Shadow' fighters (18 Aircraft/squadron)
-1 Squadron F/A-15E 'Cardinals'(18 Aircraft/squadron)
-8 E-2D Hawkeye
-10 SH-60 SeaHawk helicopters
Modernized Iowa Class Nuclear-Powered Battleship: 15 (3 per carrier battle group)
Emperor-Class Battlecruisers: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Manticore-Class Cruisers: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Ticonderoga-Class Cruisers: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyers: 30 (6 per carrier battle group)
Falken-Class Destroyers: 30 (6 per carrier battle group)
Oliver Hazard Perry-Class Frigates: 50 (10 per carrier group)
USS Virginia-Class SSN: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Supply-Class T-AOE Combat Logistics vessels: 50 (10 per group)
Additional fleet logistics and support assets from Salzland proper (as needed) (including, but not limited to minesweepers, mine layers, electronic warfare vessels, etcetera)

Tenth Fleet

Gerald R. Ford-Class Aircraft Carriers: 5
Carrier Air Wings: 5 (Aircraft/squadron figures are per Air Wing)
-3 Squadrons F/A-84 E 'Sea Shadow' fighters (18 Aircraft/squadron)
-1 Squadron F/A-15E 'Cardinals'(18 Aircraft/squadron)
-8 E-2D Hawkeye
-10 SH-60 SeaHawk helicopters
Modernized Iowa Class Nuclear-Powered Battleship: 15 (3 per carrier battle group)
Emperor-Class Battlecruisers: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Manticore-Class Cruisers: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Ticonderoga-Class Cruisers: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Arleigh Burke-Class Destroyers: 30 (6 per carrier battle group)
Falken-Class Destroyers: 30 (6 per carrier battle group)
Oliver Hazard Perry-Class Frigates: 50 (10 per carrier group)
USS Virginia-Class SSN: 20 (4 per carrier battle group)
Supply-Class T-AOE Combat Logistics vessels: 50 (10 per group)
Additional fleet logistics and support assets from Salzland proper (as needed) (including, but not limited to minesweepers, mine layers, electronic warfare vessels, etcetera)
Last edited by Salzland on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Armed Republic of Salzland (Citizen: Salzlander)
    Proud ODECON Member
    Dagora Doctrine Signatory
    CASTLE Accords Signatory
    Polaris Initiative Member
    Akiwealth Member

Embassies: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1134

Flag Courtesy Of Fictions
Risk Management Incorporated: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=55886

And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, ODECON was born—to fight the foes no single nation could withstand! Through the years, their roster has prospered, changing many times, but their glory has never been denied! Heed the call, then—for now, ODEVENGERS Assemble!

Retired Roleplaying Mentor

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

INCOMING COMMUNICATION FROM THE ARMED REPUBLIC

TO: Tezelia Leadership
SUBJECT: A Sensible End To Conflict
ENCRYPTION: NONE

To Whom it may concern,

It has come to our attention, that one of our close friends and allies is under threat from your nation. After a quick review of available information on the situation, and a brief phone conversation with The Pansapient Empire of Ganosia, The Ministry has voted in favor of openly declaring our support for our allies.

As such, as of 0600 this morning a state of WAR exists between our two nations. This state of war will continue to be in effect, until such a time that your nation surrenders unconditionally to either the POF, or an allied nation in good standing.

If your leadership offers it's UNCONDITIONAL surrender to The Armed Republic and ceases all hostilities with allied nations, I personally guarantee that the POF will oversee your occupation. The Armed Republic will then act as the main peacekeeping force during the occupation and personally oversee disarmament/reconstruction for a period of 10 years (1 RL Week) and act as a medium between your nation and the International Community.

We hope that you give this proposal some thought and seriously consider it. If you decide not to surrender, may whatever god you believe in have mercy on your soul.

Sincerely,
PRESIDENT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* National Defenses put on heightened alert. Orders being issued to mobilize Rapid Deployment Brigades.
* Civilian Agencies tightening security across all border crossings.
* Full Opsec In Effect
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARTICLE OF SURRENDER FOR TEZELIA

We the undersigned, acting by authority of the Tezelia leadership, hereby surrender unconditionally to the Armed Republic Of Paddy O'Fernature all forces on land, sea, space, and in the air who are at this time and date under direct and indirect control.

The Tezelia leadership will at once issue orders to all army, naval, space, and air authorities and to all allied forces under direct Tezelia control to cease all operations at 0001 hours Pacific Standard Time (PST) on 09 August and to remain in the positions occupied at that time. No ship, vessel, aircraft, or munitions is to be scuttled, or any damage done to their hull, machinery or equipment without written consent from the Armed Republic Of POF.

The Tezelia leadership will at once issue to the appropriate commanders, and ensure the carrying out of any further orders issued by The Armed Republic Of Paddy O'Fernature's government or by it's standing military command. The Tezelia civilian sector also is expected to carry out at once, and without argument or comment, all further orders that will be issued by The Armed Republic Of Paddy O'Fernature on any subject. Disobedience of orders, or failure to comply with them, will be regarded as a breach of these surrender terms and will be dealt with by the acting authority in accordance with the accepted laws and usages of war.

In the event of the Tezelia leadership or any of it's forces (civilian or otherwise) under their control failing to act in accordance with this Article Of Surrender, The Armed Republic Of Paddy O'Fernature will take such punitive or other action as they deem appropriate to insure compliance by the Tezalians.

The authority of the Governing Body to rule the state shall be subject to The Armed Republic Of Paddy O'Fernature, who will take such steps as they deem proper to effectuate these terms of surrender.

All Tezelian heads of state, Elected Officials, Military Commanders, and Royalty shall surrender themselves without protest or incident to coalition forces for immediate arrest. They will be held until such a time that they can face an international trial for crimes against humanity. If found not guilty by a free committee of their peers, they will be released and returned unharmed.

Tezelia shall repay it's war debt to every nation in the Coalition against it over the period of 10 years from the charter of this document. To help offset the cost, the Tezelia military will be downsized considerably, it's munitions and equipment being sold off for scrap with the proceeds going toward paying off this debt. During this process, The Armed Republic Of Paddy O'Fernature has total control on how this process is carried out.

We hereby command the Tezelia leadership at once to surrender permanently and without incident all lands not directly connected to the Tezelia mainland. All Colonies and Conquered Lands shall be awarded to Coalition Nations under the title "spoils of war" to become colonies of their own.

Signed:
XXXXXXX
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

ooc: This is the only way you can beat me Ganos, with outside help, can't fight your own battles, o well, bring it on.

I'll reply in full detail soon/later.

edit: Tezelia is at war with the world, "bring it on!" says the commander of the Pacific Golden fleet.

Tezelia will name this war the Tezelia - Alliance wars... It's an alliance of 4 against Tezelia so far, it's not a war between me and ganos but me and three other people. Can't wait.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heirosoloa
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heirosoloa » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:26 am

« OoC: I won't step in martially unless this gets ugly, so that everyone can preserve their e-peen and have an old fashioned duel.
Salz, I would recommend you stay out of it too. So that when Tezelia gets lolrolled he knows it's his own damn fault.

Also going to quietly note that Tezelia has already started violating the basic etiquette of roleplaying. »

Addressee(s): Ganos Lao, Tezelia, Kylarnatia, et. al
Office of International Affairs,

Regarding: Tezelian Invasion
#8386 International Street, Orbis, Dǎo

Date and Time: 11:26 AM, August 9th, the year 2012.

World;

In response to the unprovoked, unwarranted assault on both Kylarnatia and Ganosia, two established hegemonies of the international stage, by the relatively minuscule warmonger-state of Tezelia, Heirosoloa has increased its military readiness. While Heirosoloan High Command was already on alert, due to the increasing numbers of communist revolutions, mass invasions, and petty wars being waged by recently established nations, this point marks a definite and much more noticeable increase in defensive measures.

Heirosoloa is also breaking off all the prior, albeit limited, political relations with the rogue state of Tezelia. Furthermore, the Oceanic Republic has cut off all economic ties with the rogue state, and has moved to begin returning all Tezelian citizens within the Oceanic Republic back to their home country. Finally, the Oceanic Republic has officially denounced the Rogue State of Tezelia, calling them a "threat to humanity and a clear sign of decreasing education quality."

Council of Foreign Affairs,

Juan Carlos, head of Council of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Heirosoloa on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am

Tezelia wrote:
If you're so cock-sure, then post an attack on me. Right now.

OOC: firstly, before i declare war on you, you're the one who said "forget it" as if you were leaving and weren't interested in fighting me any more, so who is the real wussy, oh, and don't call me "pal" because I ain't your "pal".

-----------------------

The Tezelian Armed Forces launches a vast artillery and missile strike on the closest city to Ganos Lao border. In the mean time Tezelian AA systems are being sent near the border to reduce the impact any air-strike from the Lao has on the artillery divisions.

Tezelia has also declared war against Kylarnatia.

If you back out now, you're a coward, so let's see what you got in you.

OOC: I said 'forget it' in the sense that I'd rather not waste time with you if you're gonna act like an internet tough guy and be rude towards people who raise valid concerns. This is only a game. Knock off the internet tough guy routine and the borderline flaming, because it's not impressing anyone. It's just petty - I mean, is it really just because I told you you can't just alter another nation's history to include their soldiers being tortured and their nation being in some war with an 'alliance' without their consent? Framing me for a bombing is fine - I see you've elaborated on that bit via a post edit - but try to be respectful of boundaries, mmkay?

Also, how did you get all the way to my border to use artillery? I am in Gholgoth. You are in Osiris. So how did you bypass the defenses not only of my nation, but also of the other nations of Gholgoth? It is most likely that you will need to use sea power to get anywhere near my nation. I can accept the missles, though, and will have to ignore the artillery in my subsequent reply to your post, because, as I said, artillery can't shoot across vast amounts of sea, can it?

Tezelia wrote:ooc: This is the only way you can beat me Ganos, with outside help, can't fight your own battles, o well, bring it on.

I'll reply in full detail soon/later.

Don't blame me if you can't be bothered to have made good friends ICly over the past years. Then again, with the way you're acting, you've probably scared anyone who may have considered being friends with you off.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:41 am

"We Tezelians don't take threats, either you're with us, or against us" said Tezel in the conference discussing battle plans with the hierarchy of the Tezelian Armed Forces.

Therefore, under Tezel's authority, the empire of Tezelia declares war on Heirosoloa.

All units mobilized and ready, prep for combat inception....

Don't blame me if you can't be bothered to have made good friends ICly over the past years. Then again, with the way you're acting, you've probably scared anyone who may have considered being friends with you off.

It's only been around 3 weeks since I joined this forum, I wasn't even aware ns had a forum, but i did start the actual ns game a couple of years ago.

Secondly, where is the battlefield, isn't it the world map and my artillery weapons are advanced with maximum range, what age are you living in lol.

so if I'm distant from you as well, how are you going to deal with me?

Don;t underestimate me, I do have advanced weapons you know, I don;t want to fight in space but we're renowned up there.

------------------------ back toi character

Tezelia mobilizes it's pacific and Atlantic fleets and within a couple of hours it will be on course towards Lao territorial waters.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Heirosoloa
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heirosoloa » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:46 am

Tezelia wrote:Therefore, under Tezel's authority, the empire of Tezelia declares war on Heirosoloa.

« OoC: Don't complain that it's 4-on-1 when you yourself declared war on three people, unprovoked. Especially don't declare war on three people when you don't even know what you're fucking doing. Expanded OoC post explaining some things, unless I get ninja'd, followed by an IC post.

Tezelia wrote:It's only been around 3 weeks since I joined this forum, I wasn't even aware ns had a forum, but i did start the actual ns game a couple of years ago.

Let's start here. You've been on the forum for three weeks. And you decide to declare war on three reasonably large players, unprovoked? Slow the fuck down.
And read the stickies, that explain what to do and how to do it. I would suggest reading up hard on some of the military focused ones, given that you declared war on three reasonably large players. Read long, read hard.

Tezelia wrote:Secondly, where is the battlefield, isn't it the world map[?]

Players usually use their own custom maps. Players can also aggregate into regions, which also have their own custom maps. While there is an [un]official map that shows many of the "major" regions, I personally find that assuming you're at least an Atlantic away from everyone is a good measure.

Tezelia wrote:And my artillery weapons are advanced with maximum range, what age are you living in lol.

The Atlantic is about 1770 mi wide. The M109 Howitzer has a range of 11 miles. Which one is bigger than the other? »
Last edited by Heirosoloa on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:47 am

« OoC: Don't complain that it's 4-on-1 when you yourself declared war on three people, unprovoked. Especially don't declare war on three people when you don't even know what you're fucking doing. Expanded OoC post explaining some things, unless I get ninja'd, followed by an IC post. »

OOC: Nobody complained, I just want to prove you all wrong and defeat you all single handedly, I want to fight more people.

I always planned and dreamed of the Alliance (all your nations combined) Tezelo wars.

Tezelian pilot;

"Revered father, I go now to fulfill my mission and my destiny, I hope it is a destiny that will bring honor to our family, and if it requires my life, I will sacrifice gladly to be a good servant of our nation"

Tezelian pilots in Ishmua, Yagana, Kafar, Ugida, Umrenta, Taigo and Shiba carriers prepare the bombing of hostile docklands.
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hackamoria
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hackamoria » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 am

Tezelia wrote:

yes.
Ganos Lao wrote:OOC: I have no recollection of being in any war against Tezelia alongside an 'alliance' nor were any of my soldiers tortured.

OoC: You've discussed this with Ganos beforehand, and he has no idea what you're talking about?

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon, and this looks like a good enough RP to start off on this account, so I'm in. (Plus, for teh lulz.)

<< Placeholder for IC post, once I get my coat-of-arms working again. >>

Chadacian
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadacian » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 am

Recipient - The Totalitarian Empire of Tezelia
Origin - President Danielle Parrish - Guide of the Republic
Subject - Recent Tezelian Aggression against the Pansapient Empire

Sir,

Your recent attempts to attack Ganos Lao is quite petty and ill-advised. Do you realize the potential damage you have caused your nation by declaring war on Ganos Lao. You are only asking for Gholgothian Interference, as a result we can only pray for your survival as a nation. As your enemy does have the allied capabilities to wipe your nation of this earth in one strike. I advise you not to go any further with this, because if you do. You will be beaten so badly that it would be a dishonor to those who have fallen before you to call this a war.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:53 am

Tezelia wrote:It's only been around 3 weeks since I joined this forum, I wasn't even aware ns had a forum, but i did start the actual game a couple of years ago.

Maybe you may want to read the stickies then. That'll probably help you out with the basics of the forum. They've got a whole lot of invaluable information that, these days, oftentimes gets neglected.

Secondly, where is the battlefield, isn't it the world map and my artillery weapons are advanced with maximum range, what age are you living in lol.

Logistics and all that, man. You gotta be able to accurately take into account such things. War on NS isn't supposed to be like something out of Red Alert and other such games where you run around, spamming other nations with tanks and guns and crap. It's supposed to be rooted in what they do in real life, with planning and ORBATs and logistics and economic implications. You may want to check out the RPs of veterans when it comes to wars - those are invaluable sources of information on how to properly conduct a war on NS.

As for the battlefield, you have to make one by properly RPing your soldiers, etc getting to making one. Try landing soldiers on my nation via beachheads. Then you'll have a battlefield. Well, more likely a graveyard, but hey, there's enough land to go around for both.

so if I'm distant from you as well, how are you going to deal with me?

We have a navy. My allies have a navy. We can use our navies to send soldiers into your nation. From then on, it's a piece of cake.

Don;t underestimate me, I do have advanced weapons you know, I don;t want to fight in space but we're renowned up there.

I don't do future tech. If you're going to techwank your way to a victory then I won't fight you. An important part of NS is the tech level. Techwanking is generally frowned upon. As for space, the only space that you ought to be thinking about is the space between us on the NS Earth. Outer space can wait for another day, another RP, another player.

This is why I said to know what you're getting into all those times, see? Well, one of the reasons anyway. ;)

Hackamoria wrote:
Tezelia wrote:yes.
Ganos Lao wrote:OOC: I have no recollection of being in any war against Tezelia alongside an 'alliance' nor were any of my soldiers tortured.

OoC: You've discussed this with Ganos beforehand, and he has no idea what you're talking about?

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon, and this looks like a good enough RP to start off on this account, so I'm in. (Plus, for teh lulz.)

<< Placeholder for IC post, once I get my coat-of-arms working again. >>

Actually, we did discuss it, but hardly enough discussion was had to make a clear story. All I really told him was that he ought to think about it carefully before he does anything - we never discussed any specifics such as the bit you quoted there about soldiers being tortured.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tezelia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tezelia » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:58 am

Tezelian pilot;

"Revered father, I go now to fulfill my mission and my destiny, I hope it is a destiny that will bring honor to our family, and if it requires my life, I will sacrifice gladly to be a good servant of our nation" Ahhhhhhhhh prepare for attack! Shouts naval officer.

Tezelian pilots in Ishmua, Yagana, Kafar, Ugida, Umrenta, Taigo and Shiba carriers prepare the bombing of hostile docklands.

----------------------------

ooc: just tell me this, does a war in threads like these actually and literally affect the population of my nation in real ns terms? so my population now is 3.2 billion, let;s say i do lose this war do mods reduce my nations population to like 20 mil if that's the case then i quit but i doubt it, but if it isn;t the case then think twice before invading my homeland, if you attack my nation you will force the mobilization of 3 billion Tezelian citizens, how are you going to deal with so many without nukes, it will cost you millions and millions and millions of resources and casualties to destroy me, secondly I have a superior navy as well you know ;)
Last edited by Tezelia on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 pm

Tezelia wrote:ooc: just tell me this, does a war in threads like these actually and literally affect the population of my nation in real ns terms? so my population now is 3.2 billion, let;s say i do lose this war do mods reduce my nations population to like 20 mil if that's the case then i quit but i doubt it, but if it isn;t the case then think twice before invading my homeland, if you attack my nation you will force the mobilization of 3 billion Tezelian citizens, how are you going to deal with so many without nukes, it will cost you millions and millions and millions of resources and casualties to destroy me, secondly I have a superior navy as well you know ;)

OOC: Methinks you ought to take a lesson from the end of the Dai Nippon Teikoku. Besides, how do you know you have a superior navy? You don't even know my IC capabilities.
Last edited by Ganos Lao on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents