NATION

PASSWORD

The NANA Alliance (SIGN UP, IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia
Leader: Prime Minister Keenan Roberts (Again, Represented by Ms. Thekenbail of the WA)
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Opposition to global violence and conflict, as well as the hope to change the world through the NANA's work.
Wars You Have Been Involved in: None... recently (OOC: I literally cannot recall any I have been militarily involved in).
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Nope.
Other Information: As stated, Ms. Thekenbail, Bergnovinaia's Chief Ambassador to the WA, will be representing the nation at all times unless otherwise stated. Ms. Thekenbail is competent and well versed in WA authorship as she has author two resolutions, one repealed resolution, two resolutions on bio weapons that both narrowly failed at a vote, a repeal effort of GA #204 because of the proposal's ineffective nature, and a (likely failed because losing in vote) proposal to give legal safety to travelers throughout publications.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Isointania
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:03 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia
Leader: Prime Minister Keenan Roberts (Again, Represented by Ms. Thekenbail of the WA)
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Opposition to global violence and conflict, as well as the hope to change the world through the NANA's work.
Wars You Have Been Involved in: None... recently (OOC: I literally cannot recall any I have been militarily involved in).
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Nope.
Other Information: As stated, Ms. Thekenbail, Bergnovinaia's Chief Ambassador to the WA, will be representing the nation at all times unless otherwise stated. Ms. Thekenbail is competent and well versed in WA authorship as she has author two resolutions, one repealed resolution, two resolutions on bio weapons that both narrowly failed at a vote, a repeal effort of GA #204 because of the proposal's ineffective nature, and a (likely failed because losing in vote) proposal to give legal safety to travelers throughout publications.

Accepted.
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Although prepared for martyrdom, I prefer that it be postponed

I am ready to meet my maker, if my maker is ready to meet me is another matter

Call me Iso.
WARNING! MAY USE HEAVY SARCASM
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!
23: 32nd. Yay.

Saliu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saliu » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:25 am

The Gracious State of Saliu
The Office of Grand Excellency
Encryption: None

The Nations Against National Aggression Alliance

I wish to inform you that the Gracious State of Saliu wishes to join the NANA Alliance, as approved by myself this afternoon after a meeting of parliament. Sadly peace is a rare commodity, Saliu already works towards chaning this. The Saliuzien Peace Taskforce is our prime example of our determination to bring peace, we have several thousand officers that specailise in negotiation and protection, we also do not fight wars, we only provide aid to those who need it. I would like to outline however that Saliu is a member of the International Humanitarian Aid Foundation (IHAS) and the International Uniton of Equality and Freedom (IUEF) and will not intervene in either organisations militarialistic affairs, though will not aid them in the form of weapons or troopers. This shall remain so for any morally correct organisation that wishes to invade a nation to save many, or take a town to preserve a nation, with the freedoms as outlined in the IUEF Charter. Also, Saliu refuses to wage any type of punishment, other than a request to cease action, on Dystopian Malisin, our long time ally, except in extreme cases. Besides these few exceptions, Saliu would be happy to co-operate with the NANA Alliance.

Futhermore, I hope that you shall recieve Mr Robert Higgins CS, the Saliuzien Ambassador to the NANA Alliance He is a veteran peace negotiator, who recently choose to retire from negotiations due to health concerns to fo with stress. Mr Higgins has proven himself several times on the field and also has trained some other extremely great negotiators as well. Robert is anticipating great things from NANA during his term.

Sincerely,
HE Sir Harzen Marki KS CT GCHG
Grand Excellency of Saliu

Sighted by,
Rt Hon. Sir Marcus Deliah KS HET GCHG
Prime Chairman of Saliu

Rt Hon. Sir Arnold Pete'sport KS CHG
Parliamentary Chairman of Saliu
Saliuzien Chairperson of Aid

Rt Hon. Sir Quince Carmon KS KHG
Saliuzien Chairperson of Foreign Affairs

Approved by,
The Parliament of Saliu

Rt Hon. Trina Wilkes MS
Ambassador-General of Saliu

Mr Robert Higgins CS
Saliuzien Ambassador to the Nations Against National Aggression Alliance

Full Name of Nation: Gracious State of Saliu
Leader: HE Sir Hanzen Marki KS CT GCHG - the Grand Excellency
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Saliu is a Pacifist Nation, always has been and always will be. Saliu completly opposes war.
Wars You Have Been Involved in: OOC: Saliu has been involved in 3 Wars - as Humanitarians and Peace Negotiators - tough all have ceased before conclusion.

Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: No
Other Information: Saliu does not have an Armed Army

Former Occupication: Saliuzien Peace Taskforce Negotiator
Honors: Commander - Order of Saliu - For bravey in the Field
Last edited by Saliu on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
I respect your beliefs and do not expect you to follow mine - I request the same from you.

Grand Excellency (Head of State) - Hanzen Marki
    Prime Chairman (Head of Government) - Marcus Deliah
    Parliamentary Chairman (Deputy Head of Government) - Arnold Pete'sport
    Chairperson (Minister) of Foriegn Affairs - Quince Carmon
The Demonym of Saliu is Saliuzien

Have an Embassy with Saliu!

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 am

Saliu wrote:
(Image)
The Gracious State of Saliu
The Office of Grand Excellency
Encryption: None

The Nations Against National Aggression Alliance

I wish to inform you that the Gracious State of Saliu wishes to join the NANA Alliance, as approved by myself this afternoon after a meeting of parliament. Sadly peace is a rare commodity, Saliu already works towards chaning this. The Saliuzien Peace Taskforce is our prime example of our determination to bring peace, we have several thousand officers that specailise in negotiation and protection, we also do not fight wars, we only provide aid to those who need it. I would like to outline however that Saliu is a member of the International Humanitarian Aid Foundation (IHAS) and the International Uniton of Equality and Freedom (IUEF) and will not intervene in either organisations militarialistic affairs, though will not aid them in the form of weapons or troopers. This shall remain so for any morally correct organisation that wishes to invade a nation to save many, or take a town to preserve a nation, with the freedoms as outlined in the IUEF Charter. Also, Saliu refuses to wage any type of punishment, other than a request to cease action, on Dystopian Malisin, our long time ally, except in extreme cases. Besides these few exceptions, Saliu would be happy to co-operate with the NANA Alliance.

Futhermore, I hope that you shall recieve Mr Robert Higgins CS, the Saliuzien Ambassador to the NANA Alliance He is a veteran peace negotiator, who recently choose to retire from negotiations due to health concerns to fo with stress. Mr Higgins has proven himself several times on the field and also has trained some other extremely great negotiators as well. Robert is anticipating great things from NANA during his term.

Sincerely,
HE Sir Harzen Marki KS CT GCHG
Grand Excellency of Saliu

Sighted by,
Rt Hon. Sir Marcus Deliah KS HET GCHG
Prime Chairman of Saliu

Rt Hon. Sir Arnold Pete'sport KS CHG
Parliamentary Chairman of Saliu
Saliuzien Chairperson of Aid

Rt Hon. Sir Quince Carmon KS KHG
Saliuzien Chairperson of Foreign Affairs

Approved by,
The Parliament of Saliu

Rt Hon. Trina Wilkes MS
Ambassador-General of Saliu

Mr Robert Higgins CS
Saliuzien Ambassador to the Nations Against National Aggression Alliance

Full Name of Nation: Gracious State of Saliu
Leader: HE Sir Hanzen Marki KS CT GCHG - the Grand Excellency
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Saliu is a Pacifist Nation, always has been and always will be. Saliu completly opposes war.
Wars You Have Been Involved in: OOC: Saliu has been involved in 3 Wars - as Humanitarians and Peace Negotiators - tough all have ceased before conclusion.

Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: No
Other Information: Saliu does not have an Armed Army

(Image)
Former Occupication: Saliuzien Peace Taskforce Negotiator
Honors: Commander - Order of Saliu - For bravey in the Field
Accepted
Churchill Quotes:
A lie will get half way around the world while the truth is still putting his pants on

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 am

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
To Prime Minister Marino of the NANA Alliance

Thank you very much for your kind consideration. I will along with some of my staff gladly meet with you; I am just finishing a meeting with certain allied nations who have agreed to provide assistance. Please let me know the time and place and we will coordinate with you. On behalf of my people, many thanks.

sincerely,
Acting President Sif Finnhald.

Last edited by New Edom on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Raven Corps
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Raven Corps » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 am

Official Corporate Communique of The Raven Corporation

To: The Leadership of "NANA Alliance"

Those who are not willing to die for peace, deserve it not- For those who wish for war have already given their lives. I have said this many time in my life and it appears I will once more. You and you 'Alliance' scurry about like rats seeking to what? Hide from war? Hide from the suffering of nations who are bombed? You seek to avoid war, but instead all you will do is bring more war upon yourself, for there are nations and leaders who will wish to see your broken! I am one of these leaders, but even the Raven Corporation is no nation, but a Juggernaut that only gets strong with war, and every war it creates.

Do not be surprised to see Raven Corporation Jackboots of its SF Troopers crushing the skull of a small child while gunning down his family because they stand between us and making a profit! Do not falter then when missiles rain like water drops upon your cities! For it is only a matter of time. And your policies will only serve to make these defeats that much quicker.

Signed,
Colderon Jason Zion- CEO The Raven Corporation
Last edited by Raven Corps on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Raven Corporation- A Multi-National Corporation ... Not a Nation

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 am

New Edom wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
To the NANA Alliance

The Allied States of New Edom has been troubled by civil wars. over the last decades from the 1970s to the present. While we have had periods of peace, we have nevertheless found ourselves in a general state of conflict. In spite of elections and peacekeeping over the last 4 years there has been a coup d'etat against the lawfully elected government, with members of government killed or kidnapped, and with our capital a battleground. Regional humanitarian efforts have begun, but we need help in making a permanent peace. If possible we would like to ask your organization to help us mediate a lasting peace, or help us work at establishing one.

At the moment I am the acting President, as our President's whereabouts are unknown following a bombing attack on his hunting lodge in our province of northern Bara. I myself have been meeting with various other nations that might be able to help and would gladly meet with officials representing your organization.

You have promised peace--I hope that you can help us.

sincerely,
Acting President Sif Finnhald.

Regional News Articles Concerning the Civil War in New Edom

The NANA Alliance:
'If We Don't End War, War Will End Us'

To:
Sif Finnhald
Acting President of New Edom
Fineberg
New Edom
Riccardo Marino
Prime Minister of Isointania
1 Sanglori Road
Avoterei
Corzza City
Isointania
Subject:
Meeting in Isointania?:

Dear Prime Minister Finnhald,

Your nations predicament is very sad. Our prayers are with your Prime Ministers family at this difficult time. The NANA Alliance is willing to help your nation. You and the leader of the coup d'état will meet in the main meeting room of the headquarters of The NANA Alliance in Corzza City, Isointania. No guards will be allowed, all meeting candidates will be searched.

The people who will be attending the meeting will be:

• Prime Minister Riccardo Marino, Leader of The United Kingdom of Isointania (me).
  • Prime Minister Sif Finnhald, Leader of The Allied States of New Edom (yourself).
  • The leader of the coup d'état in The Allied States of New Edom.
  • Holy Philippine Empire, Led by King Timothy V.
  • The Republic of South Gaizkiarzan. Led by President Brako Slonvanvic.
  • The Imperium of Jormengand, Led by Imperator Pedro Diablo Ignacio
  • The Vekta-Helghast Empire, Led by Scholar Hayden.
  • The Free Land of Twilliamson, Led by President Lo.
  • The Aggieland of Bergnovinaia, Represented by Ms. Thekenbail of the WA.
  • The Gracious State of Saliu, Represented by Mr Robert Higgins CS.

We hope this can resolve the issues in your nation,

Yours Sincerely,
Prime Minister Marino
Last edited by Isointania on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

The Republic Of Ardenhelm
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 05, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Republic Of Ardenhelm » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 am

Official Message from The Desk of The President Of The Republic Of Ardenhelm

The Republic of Ardenhelm would like to express a serious interest in aiding your efforts at making a stand for the common good of all nations and they're peoples. I hereby ask for the allowance of the Republic.

101 Presidential Drive, Aketayunaak Ardenhelm
Sincerely,
Andrew Bjorn,

Full Name of Nation:The Republic Of Ardenhelm
Leader:Democracy, the president however is Andrew Bjorn
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: To help keep peace throughout the world
Wars You Have Been Involved in: The Jamelwese Civil War, we fought to fight of the abusive northern regime in the North from taking over the country. We have had war games with Milograd, The Dh'arconist Dictatorship. We have put sanctions and had smaller war games with other bad countries but, the issues with Milograd was the largest.
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: No, the closest thing to is a purchase of 2 million slaves, who we bought and then freed.
Other Information:
We fight for truth and justice and always have, even our ancient viking ancestors did, unlike Scandinavian Vikings.
Last edited by The Republic Of Ardenhelm on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Welcome to the Racially Pure Nordic Fairytale Land of Ardenhelm

North Sea Oil and Gas: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173242&p=8907689#p8907689
NorthTec Weaponry: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161720
Ardenhelm Division Of EDEBC “The Bank Of The People”
Ardenhelm Division Of Yohannesische Bundesbank
Ardenhelm Division Of Schu-Tallinger Watch Co.
1 Nuclear War
2 Total War
3 Small Engagements
{4} On Alert
5 Peace Time

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 am

The Republic Of Ardenhelm wrote:

Official Message from The Desk of The President Of The Republic Of Ardenhelm

The Republic of Ardenhelm would like to express a serious interest in aiding your efforts at making a stand for the common good of all nations and they're peoples. I hereby ask for the allowance of the Republic.

101 Presidential Drive, Aketayunaak Ardenhelm
Sincerely,
Andrew Bjorn,
(Image)

Full Name of Nation:The Republic Of Ardenhelm
Leader:Democracy, the president however is Andrew Bjorn
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: To help keep peace throughout the world
Wars You Have Been Involved in: The Jamelwese Civil War, we fought to fight of the abusive northern regime in the North from taking over the country. We have had war games with Milograd, The Dh'arconist Dictatorship. We have put sanctions and had smaller war games with other bad countries but, the issues with Milograd was the largest.
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: No, the closest thing to is a purchase of 2 million slaves, who we bought and then freed.
Other Information:
We fight for truth and justice and always have, even our ancient viking ancestors did, unlike Scandinavian Vikings.

Accepted
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

The Republic Of Ardenhelm
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 05, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Republic Of Ardenhelm » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 am

Raven corps wrote:

Those who are not willing to die for peace, deserve it not- For those who wish for war have already given their lives. I have said this many time in my life and it appears I will once more. You and you 'Alliance' scurry about like rats seeking to what? Hide from war? Hide from the suffering of nations who are bombed? You seek to avoid war, but instead all you will do is bring more war upon yourself, for there are nations and leaders who will wish to see your broken! I am one of these leaders, but even the Raven Corporation is no nation, but a Juggernaut that only gets strong with war, and every war it creates.

Do not be surprised to see Raven Corporation Jackboots of its SF Troopers crushing the skull of a small child while gunning down his family because they stand between us and making a profit! Do not falter then when missiles rain like water drops upon your cities! For it is only a matter of time. And your policies will only serve to make these defeats that much quicker.

Signed,
(Image)

(ooc: this guy is voided by ardenhelm as giant robots are not modern tech)
Welcome to the Racially Pure Nordic Fairytale Land of Ardenhelm

North Sea Oil and Gas: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=173242&p=8907689#p8907689
NorthTec Weaponry: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161720
Ardenhelm Division Of EDEBC “The Bank Of The People”
Ardenhelm Division Of Yohannesische Bundesbank
Ardenhelm Division Of Schu-Tallinger Watch Co.
1 Nuclear War
2 Total War
3 Small Engagements
{4} On Alert
5 Peace Time

Old Minas Tirith
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Minas Tirith » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm

b]Full Name of Nation:[/b] The Kingdom of Old Minas Tirith
Leader: King Mora
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Want to help end conflicts
Wars You Have Been Involved in: None, just exploration stuff.
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Nope
Other Information: The Old Minas Tirth army reguards Loyalty and Honor as the highest morals. They also carry a sword. But dont worry they have guns as well. They carry a sword because it shows respect to their comrades and Families. THey do wear mid evil style armor, but it is modernized so it can take some damage from bullets.
Total Military: 169,000

Army Details
Army Budget: P$17,115,884,296.88
Total Army: 109,850
Total Army Active: 32,955
Total Army Reserves: 76,895
Total Divisions: 9

Navy Details
Navy Budget: P$2,852,647,382.81
Total Navy: 16,900
Total Navy Active: 5,070
Total Navy Reserves: 11,830
Total Squadrons: 1

Air Force Details
Air Force Budget: P$8,557,942,148.44
Total Air: 42,250
Total Air Active: 12,675
Total Air Reserves: 29,575
Total Air Wings: 3

New Matawan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Matawan » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Full Name of Nation: The United Socialist States of New Matawan
Leader: The Prime Minister; current one is Adrian Uuood
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: We've always believed in solving problems through peaceful methods, rather than brute force.
Wars You Have Been Involved in:
Non-roleplay:
The Matawanian Revolution (Began peacefully in 1932, but there were some small pockets of violence from 1934-35)
WWII (Began in 1939 when Old Matawan allied themselves with the Nazis; ended for us in 1942 when the country was reunited)

Roleplay:
The Sovietcanas Revolution (1950)
A WWI remake (1912-1918; as Old Matawan)
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Strict martial law was established in the canton of Brisby from 1961-64, but not since then.
Other Information: All military spending was axed in 1977.
DEFCON Rating:
5: Peace
4: Increased Notice
{3: War Preparation}
2: War
1: Nuclear War
The United Socialist Cantons of New Matawan is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Toad85 with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 912 million are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

Raven Corps
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Raven Corps » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

The Republic Of Ardenhelm wrote:
Raven corps wrote:

Signed,
(Image)

(ooc: this guy is voided by ardenhelm as giant robots are not modern tech)

OOC: Giant Robots? Where in any of that did you get Giant Robots? SF Troopers are human dude...lol

The Raven Corporation- A Multi-National Corporation ... Not a Nation

A World With No Boundaires
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby A World With No Boundaires » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Message From A World With No Boundaires

Subject: A common interest.

Hello there, my brothers, my sisters. I am Maximus Kollin. I am the leader of A World With No Boundaires. I do believe the name of our organization speaks of our goal. To achieve a world of peace, a world of unity, a world with no boundaries. To put an end to war, to the killing, to the evil, we first, must kill the evil. This is, no easy path. It seems, contradictory even. To spread more killing, to stop it? Perhaps it is, but how else can it be stopped, unless we destroy all nations who claim their boundaries. It is a noble undertaking indeed, but one we cannot do alone. And it would seem we have found our allies in this world of hate. Enclosed at the bottom of this message, is my organization's application to your alliance. We trust for you to know what is right for the world, and its people, as we do. May you live peacefully, and prosper.

Full Name of Nation: (ignore pre-title, we are not a nation) A World With No Boundaires
Leader: Maximus Kollin
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: A common interest, to end the killing of the world, and unite its people.
Wars You Have Been Involved in: Depends....does the war we constantly wage to unite humanity count?
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Our people are free to do what they wish, so long as they do not harm another brother or sister.
Other Information: That 6million population. 80% is a military. The rest a peaceful protesters who journey to other nations and bring back more followers. And we're also mercenaries, the idea being "We help this nation take over this nation. Now there are less world borders as result".

Signed,
Maximus Kollin
Ahem. A kind note for you all. I am not roleplaying a nation, rather, an organization which is trying to destroy all borders and unite the people of the world. Want to join the movement? Come to my humble region, A World With No Boundaries

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Old Minas Tirith wrote:Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Old Minas Tirith
Leader: King Mora
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Want to help end conflicts
Wars You Have Been Involved in: None, just exploration stuff.
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Nope
Other Information: The Old Minas Tirth army reguards Loyalty and Honor as the highest morals. They also carry a sword. But dont worry they have guns as well. They carry a sword because it shows respect to their comrades and Families. THey do wear mid evil style armor, but it is modernized so it can take some damage from bullets.

+
New Matawan wrote:Full Name of Nation: The United Socialist States of New Matawan
Leader: The Prime Minister; current one is Adrian Uuood
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: We've always believed in solving problems through peaceful methods, rather than brute force.
Wars You Have Been Involved in:
Non-roleplay:
The Matawanian Revolution (Began peacefully in 1932, but there were some small pockets of violence from 1934-35)
WWII (Began in 1939 when Old Matawan allied themselves with the Nazis; ended for us in 1942 when the country was reunited)

Roleplay:
The Sovietcanas Revolution (1950)
A WWI remake (1912-1918; as Old Matawan)
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Strict martial law was established in the canton of Brisby from 1961-64, but not since then.
Other Information: All military spending was axed in 1977.
+
A World With No Boundaires wrote:

Message From A World With No Boundaires

Subject: A common interest.

Hello there, my brothers, my sisters. I am Maximus Kollin. I am the leader of A World With No Boundaires. I do believe the name of our organization speaks of our goal. To achieve a world of peace, a world of unity, a world with no boundaries. To put an end to war, to the killing, to the evil, we first, must kill the evil. This is, no easy path. It seems, contradictory even. To spread more killing, to stop it? Perhaps it is, but how else can it be stopped, unless we destroy all nations who claim their boundaries. It is a noble undertaking indeed, but one we cannot do alone. And it would seem we have found our allies in this world of hate. Enclosed at the bottom of this message, is my organization's application to your alliance. We trust for you to know what is right for the world, and its people, as we do. May you live peacefully, and prosper.

Full Name of Nation: (ignore pre-title, we are not a nation) A World With No Boundaires
Leader: Maximus Kollin
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: A common interest, to end the killing of the world, and unite its people.
Wars You Have Been Involved in: Depends....does the war we constantly wage to unite humanity count?
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Our people are free to do what they wish, so long as they do not harm another brother or sister.
Other Information: That 6million population. 80% is a military. The rest a peaceful protesters who journey to other nations and bring back more followers. And we're also mercenaries, the idea being "We help this nation take over this nation. Now there are less world borders as result".

Signed,
Maximus Kollin
are all accepted
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

Chernyanistan
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernyanistan » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 am

To the NANA Alliance,

Cheryanistan after the fall of the dictatorship which had removed the communists from power got invaded by Falsea which wanted to restore communism.Now Chernyanistan is divided into two nations.East Chernyanistan and Chernyanistan.We want NANA to sent peacekeeping forces in the region as the situation is unstable.East Chernyanistan is a puppet socialist state of Falsea and is hostile against us even though the recognize as a nation too instead of claiming rule all over Chernyanistan.We need your help to prevent any war erupt.

Yours,
President of the Chernyanistan Second Republic,Adrei Anatolyva
The State of Chernyanistan

A Fascist Slavic State

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 am

Chernyanistan wrote:

To the NANA Alliance,

Cheryanistan after the fall of the dictatorship which had removed the communists from power got invaded by Falsea which wanted to restore communism.Now Chernyanistan is divided into two nations.East Chernyanistan and Chernyanistan.We want NANA to sent peacekeeping forces in the region as the situation is unstable.East Chernyanistan is a puppet socialist state of Falsea and is hostile against us even though the recognize as a nation too instead of claiming rule all over Chernyanistan.We need your help to prevent any war erupt.

Yours,
President of the Chernyanistan Second Republic,Andrei Anatolyva

The NANA Alliance:

To:
Andrei Anatolyva
President of The Chernyanistanian Second Republic
Tottenhaft
Chernyanistan Second Republic
Riccardo Marino
1 Sanglori Road
Avoterei
Corzza City
Isointania
Subject:
Peacekeeping Forces?:

Dear President Anatolyva,

Your nations predicament is very sad. We are thrilled that the dictatorship in Chernyanistan fell. However, it is easy to depose a dictator. What is difficult is to make the country democratic. Many times democracy has been promised and anarchy has followed.

The Chernyanistanian Democratic Republic and The Chernyanistanian Second Republic are very unstable. We would consider implanting peacekeeping forces on the border is we can be promised by both sides the following requests. They are vital to our final choice. Our requests are:

• We are allowed to shoot at civillians/soldiers from any side if attacked or endangered.
  • Our troops would be from a mix of nations in The NANA Alliance.
  • If any outstanding crimes are commited, we have full allowance to pull out.
  • Our troops remain strictly peacekeepers

If this requests are granted, we will begin peacekeeping.

Yours Sincerely,
Prime Minister Marino
Last edited by Isointania on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

Chernyanistan
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Chernyanistan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:22 am

To the NANA Alliance,

Your terms are accepted.

Yours,
President of the Chernyanistan Second Republic,Adrei Anatolyva
The State of Chernyanistan

A Fascist Slavic State

Kahlenberg
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kahlenberg » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 am

Memo to P.M. Marino, Isointania
Subject: NANA Alliance

Most Honoured Prime Minister Marino,

The Democratic Federation of Kahlenberg has always been promoting peace and cooperation amongst nations since our independence in 1851. We are delighted with your proposal of founding an alliance that has exactly these goals in mind.Today the First Chamber voted in favour of applying to join your alliance with a 2/3th majority. Therefore I, Alexei Lunqvist, President of the Democratic Federation of Kahlenberg would like to request your permission to join the NANA Alliance and I hearby pledge loyalty to the NANA and it's charter.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Alexei Lunqvist (PhD) - President of the Democratic Federation of Kahlenberg

Mrs. Lena Mallstrom (PhD) - Prime Minister of the Democratic Federation of Kahlenberg

Mr. Robert Malmgren - Supreme Commander of the National Defence Forces and Chief Staff of the Republican Airforce

Full Name of Nation: The Democratic Federation of Kahlenberg
Leader: Mr. Alexei Lunqvist (PhD)
Reason for Joining The NANA Alliance: Kahlenberg warmly supports the goals of the NANA
Wars You Have Been Involved in: None after the renewed independence in 1851, currently at DEFCON 4 because of developments in Bakharani
Have Any Human Rights Been Breached by Your Goverment: Never
Other Information: NA
Last edited by Kahlenberg on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Chernyanistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby East Chernyanistan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 am

To:The NANA Alliance
Subject:Intervention

To the NANA Alliance,

We were very frustated to hear from the news that the NANA Alliance was considering sending peacekeeping forces in Chernyanistan after request of this capitalist pigs of the Chernyanistan Second Republic.We from the Chernyanistan Democratic Republic(commonly known as East Chernyanistan) do not want foreign intervention for any reasons.This is something between us and the CSR and we warn you that any peacekeeping force in the borders between the CSR and the CDR will be considered as hostile forces.So here is a list of our demands:

• The NANA Alliance shall not deploy peacekeeping forces.
  • The NANA Alliance will not monitor the situation
  • The NANA Alliance shall not support either the CSR or the CDR
  • If the NANA Alliance breaks this terms her peacekeeping forces will be met as invasion forces.

Yours,

• Chairman of the Communist Party Mikhail Tropskevits
  • General of the Red Army Alexander Petropov
  • The Politburo of the Cheryanistan Democratic Republic
My Nations Official Name is:The Chernyanistan Democratic Republic

RP Population:123,000,000

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 am

The NANA Alliance:

To:
Chairman Mikhail Tropskevits
Chairman of The Chernyanistanian Democratic Republic
Karlgrad
The Chernyanistanian Democratic Republic
Riccardo Marino
1 Sanglori Road
Avoterei
Corzza City
Isointania
Subject:
Peacekeeping is Needed:

Dear President Tropskevits,

Your nations stance on the matter is very firm. However, The NANA Alliance firmly belies that the unrest in The Chernyanistanian Democratic Republic and The Chernyanistanian Second Republic is too great to ignore. I implore you, allow The NANA Alliance to begin peacekeeping. We will support no side and exist onl;y for keeping the peace.

Remember, if we don't end war, war will end us.

Yours Sincerely,
Prime Minister Marino
Last edited by Isointania on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

Old Minas Tirith
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Old Minas Tirith » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:11 am

is there anything going on?
Total Military: 169,000

Army Details
Army Budget: P$17,115,884,296.88
Total Army: 109,850
Total Army Active: 32,955
Total Army Reserves: 76,895
Total Divisions: 9

Navy Details
Navy Budget: P$2,852,647,382.81
Total Navy: 16,900
Total Navy Active: 5,070
Total Navy Reserves: 11,830
Total Squadrons: 1

Air Force Details
Air Force Budget: P$8,557,942,148.44
Total Air: 42,250
Total Air Active: 12,675
Total Air Reserves: 29,575
Total Air Wings: 3

East Chernyanistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby East Chernyanistan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 am

To:The NANA Alliance
Subject:Intervention

To the NANA Alliance,

Unrest?There is no unrest.If a war is to erupt the victory of the CDR would be quick,as we have the help of Falsea.If you want to assit the capitalist pigs of the CSR it's your decision but we will not accept it.

Place Peacekeeping Forces and you have signed your death.

Yours,

• Chairman of the Communist Party Mikhail Tropskevits
  • General of the Red Army Alexander Petropov
  • The Politburo of the Cheryanistan Democratic Republic
My Nations Official Name is:The Chernyanistan Democratic Republic

RP Population:123,000,000

Isointania
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Isointania » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 am

Old Minas Tirith wrote:is there anything going on?

OOC: Find a war or issue, TG them to post here for help. They won't all come to us!
Churchill Quotes:

Call me Iso.
My 1000 post.
British and proud!!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents