NATION

PASSWORD

Commonwealth of Free and Democratic States [MT Alliance]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:51 am

Communiqué of the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia

Corcaigh Nua,
Royal Kingdom of Maltropia
Date: 17/02/2013 AD
Encryption = High

To:
Basil L. Wellington,
Akimonadi Ambassador to the Commonwealth of Free and Democratic States

Dear Mr. Wellington,
I wish to thank you most cordially for you invitation, to the Royal Kingdom of Maltropia, of membership within the Commonwealth of Free and Democratic States. I confess that, on receiving your communiqué, I was quite surprised, though with our two nations in the act of solidifying our relations this is not an unprecedented offer. Naturally we put your proposal before the Councils of Nobles and submitted it to the Office of the King, and within a matter of hours had received confirmation that in both Councils it was passed with a clear majority and that it had been approved by the King himself. Given that it is a Sunday and that the Councils are not in session, this was an impressive achievement - testament to the nation's willingness to join. We believe that we have spent sufficient time reviewing the actions and policies, both past and present, of the CFDS, and are pleased to announce that we accept your invitation without any further delay.

There is no doubt in our minds that the Royal Kingdom's membership can only prove beneficial, both for the Commonwealth and for Maltropia. We look forward to a long and successful cooperation with other members of this Commonwealth. Go n-éirí linn, anois 's go deo.
Regards,
Máirín O' Rourke
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Just to clarify, Máirín O' Rourke is a woman, so "Mister" isn't entirely accurate. ;) Also, glad to be in the CFDS with the cool kids. :p
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Akimonad
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 14, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Akimonad » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:52 am

Ms. O' Rourke,

The Commonwealth of Free and Democratic States is pleased to confirm that Maltropia has been added as a full Member.

May fortune smile upon us all.

Cordially,
Mr. Basil L. Wellington,
Akimonadi Ambassador to the Commonwealth of Free and Democratic States

[OOC: Silly Irish names. Also, hooray, second page!]
The Republic and Commonwealth of Akimonad
Located in Maredoratica · Demonym: Akimonadi

Embassies

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:39 am

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=245851&p=14945210#p14945210

Castille de Italia goes nuts and attacks a Akimonadi cruise ship.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Previous

Return to International Incidents