NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Communism Alliance - [MEMENTO MORI]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Heirosoloa wrote:
Kel-Elysia wrote:Although I might forget once or twice about the fact that the forum's offsite, I don't believe it would hurt.

« OoC: I just don't see how an offsite forum will help. Tbh, the ANA will probably disintegrate over time, as the people in that alliance tend to not have the patience to maintain such an alliance. Furthermore, what kind of top-secret plans could we possibly have, besides invading people? »

You bring up a valid point.
However, it wouldn't be just for keeping our plans and activities secret from the ANA. I agree with you, about them eventfully desiintegrating. I just mean, that there are some things we might not want other people to know - including invading people. We have designated a Head of Intelligence who is, shall we say, working on getting us intelligence. We could communicate more easily with him and his agents there, without knowing who is agents were.

I don't know. It doesn't seem like it would hurt, if it wouldn't help.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Heirosoloa
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heirosoloa » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Heirosoloa wrote:

« OoC: I just don't see how an offsite forum will help. Tbh, the ANA will probably disintegrate over time, as the people in that alliance tend to not have the patience to maintain such an alliance. Furthermore, what kind of top-secret plans could we possibly have, besides invading people? »

However, it wouldn't be just for keeping our plans and activities secret from the ANA. I agree with you, about them eventfully desiintegrating. I just mean, that there are some things we might not want other people to know - including invading people. We have designated a Head of Intelligence who is, shall we say, working on getting us intelligence. We could communicate more easily with him and his agents there, without knowing who is agents were.

« OoC: Which is another thing I'm confused about. What's the purpose of the HoI? He can't obtain "secret information" [SIC] from the enemy without them consenting, which I doubt they'd do, or else it would be nothing better than common meta-gaming. Any widely known information, on the other hand, isn't worth having an HoI for. »
Last edited by Heirosoloa on Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Heirosoloa wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You bring up a valid point.

[spoiler=OoC]« OoC: Which is another thing I'm confused about. What's the purpose of the HoI? He can't obtain "secret information" [SIC] from the enemy without them consenting, which I doubt they'd do, or else it would be nothing better than common meta-gaming. Any widely known information, on the other hand, isn't worth having an HoI for. »

Sensitive information. I'll TG you.

But, there was one thing I forgot to say - we could write training manuals and things, to detail how we do things, such as taking over hostile Communist nations and converting them to another form of governance - after we've done it a time or two, of course. Also, I like forums.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Heirosoloa wrote:

I think that that is a great idea.. BTW, I have them talking to me about some sensitive information as we speak. The thread mail might not be top secret, however the TG mail to myself, and my agent, is plenty sensitive.

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186594

This thread has been ongoing for a few days. I'm sure that you've all seen it before, but they have recently been getting more support. this COULD pose a future threat to our alliance. As support for this Dictator grows, so does our possible enemy list.

Arkania 5
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania 5 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Shazbotdom and Rupudska are taking care of this.
MT <Compatible with FanT if needed>: The Shattered Enclave [INACTIVE]
FT: Aperture Industries
"The Shattered Enclave is technically a failed nation, but through all odds, they have survived as a million-headed hydra, all ready to simultaneously attack each other as their enemies. Wildly different factions, each with cultures that simply could not have developed within a hundred years, kept in a temporum of chaos...one wonders if more unexplained powers were involved in the creation of this monstrosity..."
WE ARE THE COLOR RED IN A WORLD FULL OF BLACK AND WHITE.....
tl;dr: Not a country or a nation. More like an entire world divided into a trillion pieces. Near impossible to invade. FanT/FT origins, MT/PMT technology.
Allanea wrote:evil shithole of a country

Heirosoloa
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Heirosoloa » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 pm

Colonial wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186594

This thread has been ongoing for a few days. I'm sure that you've all seen it before, but they have recently been getting more support. this COULD pose a future threat to our alliance. As support for this Dictator grows, so does our possible enemy list.

« OoC: I say we just make this thread exclusively OoC.

But don't worry about Sethtekia. He hasn't posted on that thread in ages, iirc. Lot of hot air just being blown around. »

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Colonial wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=186594

I doubt it. Not many of our nations are even democratic. I'm not, nor is Nachfolgia, Old Tyrannia, or Kel-Elysia.
He just seems like an IC troll, having a bit of fun. I doubt he's a threat to anyone, really.
As to Heirosoloa's proposal for this thread to be exclusively OOC, I agree - to a point. We could talk completely in OOC, but still have IC diplomatic missives and announcements and the like.
I'm working on the forum. Once the forum is up, this thread will basically become almost obsolete anyway.

Undead Gypsies
Envoy

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Undead Gypsies » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

I've posted the first of hopefully-many 'logbook' entries about the progress of various Wonder Weapons in the ACA-WWP thread. I figure with these we can make the thread way more illustrative, and not just occasionally upping something from 'theoretical' to 'prototype.' I won't have internet access for a week beginning this Sunday (being Canadian, I'm off to a rustic cabin for a nice summer vacation) however, so, I hope to get a few of these done before then.
Economic Left/Right: 5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.56
The nation of Undead Gypsies is a small, mostly-rural State with a largely-nomadic population of zombies, skeletons, ghouls and other living-impaired individuals. The government is a slick, fascistic machine that operates more like a business than a State and wear extremely dapper uniforms.

RULER: Her Immortality, Queen Violca Drom
NATIONAL ANTHEM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVuhxlgb28I

P.S., In RP we can skim over the 'being undead' part if necessary. ;D
Well, 1000 Cats, looks like those mods weren't... kitten around.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 pm

We now have an off-site forum!

A few things, to let everyone know:

Everyone needs to go read the Training Manuals. Please, tell me how I could improve or change them.
I think we should take Colonial's advice. To accurately judge everyone's military competency, we need to start some War RPs in the forum so designated - I suggest, three or four nations to an RP.
If anyone has any ideas to improve the forum, tell me. I need all the advice I can get.

Undead Gypsies
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Undead Gypsies » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:00 pm

I'd like to apologize for my absence over the past week; I've been on vacation in a cabin on the Kawarthas, which had neither internet access nor cell phone service. I did intend on announcing that I was leaving, but, the hour of my departure came up way faster than I thought it would and it slipped my mind. If there's anything serious I've missed--an RP, or anything else important, I'd appreciate if somebody could fill me in. Thanks.
The nation of Undead Gypsies is a small, mostly-rural State with a largely-nomadic population of zombies, skeletons, ghouls and other living-impaired individuals. The government is a slick, fascistic machine that operates more like a business than a State and wear extremely dapper uniforms.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Undead Gypsies wrote:I'd like to apologize for my absence over the past week; I've been on vacation in a cabin on the Kawarthas, which had neither internet access nor cell phone service. I did intend on announcing that I was leaving, but, the hour of my departure came up way faster than I thought it would and it slipped my mind. If there's anything serious I've missed--an RP, or anything else important, I'd appreciate if somebody could fill me in. Thanks.

Don't worry about it. Quite literally nothing has happened since you've been gone.

I'm planning on starting some "activity" soon, though.

Viritica
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Viritica » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:11 pm

OOC: Finally I might get some RP action. Hello everybody.
Empire of Viritica (PMT) · Factbook (Incomplete)
Hamas started this after all
NSG's Resident KKKoch Rethuglican Shill
Watch Mark Levin shred Jon Stewart
The Jewish Reich is upon us

Conservative Atheist, Pro-Choice, Pro-LGBT rights, Pro-Israel, Zionist, Anti-UN

Kel-Elysia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kel-Elysia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 am

I apologize for my absence, I was in Vegas with no access to a computer and I can't stand typing on my phone. So...perhaps a practice RP?
|Factbook|Embassy Program|FT Military Factbook|Q&A
I am a character-oriented RP'er. You have been warned.

Don't take anything I say in an RP into an OOC context. Seriously, please don't.
My Religious and Political Guns: Apatheticism and Voter Apathy Party, every time.
US Marine.
One of NS's resident Korean-Americans.
Proud Anime, Blizzard, Bethesda and Bungie nerd.
Just because I listen to Soviet and North Korean patriotic music doesn't mean I'm a communist. It's not my fault that we capitalist dogs don't spend money on a decent choir.

Undead Gypsies
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Undead Gypsies » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:50 pm

Gentlemen, the chance has presented itself to exert anti-Communist influence!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=189884

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Undead Gypsies wrote:Gentlemen, the chance has presented itself to exert anti-Communist influence!

Finally!

Normally, my country's policy is to support no revolution of any kind.
However, we must make a change. We will support the Fascist revolutionaries.

I ask one other nation to join Queen Violca and I in this quest to topple the Leftist government. I do not ask for more, because, if another opportunity presents itself, I would like some nations to be, say, on reserve.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Undead Gypsies wrote:Gentlemen, the chance has presented itself to exert anti-Communist influence!

Finally!

I ask one other nation to join Queen Violca and I in this quest to topple the Leftist government. I do not ask for more, because, if another opportunity presents itself, I would like some nations to be, say, on reserve.

Are you talking about me, Kaiser? :p

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Nachfolgia wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Finally!

Are you talking about me, Kaiser? :p
If you so wish.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 pm

The Announcement on our forum.

Remember to check it as much as possible - I'm going to try to convert the use of the Members Only thread to the off-site forum. A bit more privacy.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:46 pm

I've though it over, and more than one person can join. This is our first one after all, and I doubt we'll have anything big any time soon.

Kel-Elysia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kel-Elysia » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:I've though it over, and more than one person can join. This is our first one after all, and I doubt we'll have anything big any time soon.

We'd be glad to commit troops to this fight.
|Factbook|Embassy Program|FT Military Factbook|Q&A
I am a character-oriented RP'er. You have been warned.

Don't take anything I say in an RP into an OOC context. Seriously, please don't.
My Religious and Political Guns: Apatheticism and Voter Apathy Party, every time.
US Marine.
One of NS's resident Korean-Americans.
Proud Anime, Blizzard, Bethesda and Bungie nerd.
Just because I listen to Soviet and North Korean patriotic music doesn't mean I'm a communist. It's not my fault that we capitalist dogs don't spend money on a decent choir.

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:10 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Undead Gypsies wrote:I'd like to apologize for my absence over the past week; I've been on vacation in a cabin on the Kawarthas, which had neither internet access nor cell phone service. I did intend on announcing that I was leaving, but, the hour of my departure came up way faster than I thought it would and it slipped my mind. If there's anything serious I've missed--an RP, or anything else important, I'd appreciate if somebody could fill me in. Thanks.

Don't worry about it. Quite literally nothing has happened since you've been gone.

I'm planning on starting some "activity" soon, though.

That would be an awesome idea!! We could really use something to keep us all on our toes.

Kueland
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kueland » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:13 pm

I agree. But we need more than just that to do some damage

Colonial
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Colonial » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm

I couldn't agree with you anymore! However I do fully feel that it's not only a step into the right direction, but it's going to at least keep us entertained. lol. I think a small two or three day RP is just what we need!

Undead Gypsies
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Undead Gypsies » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm calling it now. I'm calling it right frickin' now. Sassinia is going to do a serious number circlejerk in the revolution thread, and the whole thing will divulge into shitposting. Every single conflict involving Leftist nations ends this way. I guess that's what you've got to expect when dealing with Bolshevik scum.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents