NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Communism Alliance - [MEMENTO MORI]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Okay, I get that now. What about the issue of delegacy: who will take it, you or another founder or Grand Council member?

We will not have a delegate, until we get very large - as in, more than fifty nations. When (Yes, when) we get that large, I suppose a Grand Councilman would take it, or a Founder. We will deal with that when we get there.

Understand, I have massive plans for this alliance - branching out to Gameside, having citizenship but not alliance membership, and having an army (raiding force). I'm thinking big here, and a region is a way to achieve these goals.

I'm actually UDL militia, that poses a problem...
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:43 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Okay, I get that now. What about the issue of delegacy: who will take it, you or another founder or Grand Council member?

We will not have a delegate, until we get very large - as in, more than fifty nations. When (Yes, when) we get that large, I suppose a Grand Councilman would take it, or a Founder. We will deal with that when we get there.

Understand, I have massive plans for this alliance - branching out to Gameside, having citizenship but not alliance membership, and having an army (raiding force). I'm thinking big here, and a region is a way to achieve these goals.

Those are some ambitious plans - I like it.
The Empire of Belhavia
National Factbook (IIwiki): Imperial Leadership - Imperial Armed Forces - Foreign Relations - News

[01:56] <NB> Moral of the story: Don't f*** with the NB political machine. We f***in' hustle for our votes...
"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell
"The historical debate is over. Free market capitalism is the answer." - Thomas Friedman

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Castille de Italia wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:We will not have a delegate, until we get very large - as in, more than fifty nations. When (Yes, when) we get that large, I suppose a Grand Councilman would take it, or a Founder. We will deal with that when we get there.

I'm actually UDL militia, that poses a problem...

Then don't raid. Or switch to raiding - fendas do it all the time.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:I'm actually UDL militia, that poses a problem...

Then don't raid. Or switch to raiding - fendas do it all the time.

I'll make the decision when it comes down to it. Other than that, it's a great idea...

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Castille de Italia wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Then don't raid. Or switch to raiding - fendas do it all the time.

I'll make the decision when it comes down to it. Other than that, it's a great idea...

Great.

But I would encourage you to become a raider - it is much more fun. We win most of the time, too. :p
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:37 pm

viewtopic.php?p=11685048#p11685048

This is what I was talking about, OT.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm

We've had five people apply and be accepted in the last week. We're over four months old, and have over twenty members.

There's a middle finger to everybody that said we wouldn't last a week and wouldn't grow.

Lang lebe Antikommunismus!

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:We've had five people apply and be accepted in the last week. We're over four months old, and have over twenty members.

There's a middle finger to everybody that said we wouldn't last a week and wouldn't grow.

Lang lebe Antikommunismus!

8) :clap:

(my two cents...)
The Empire of Belhavia
National Factbook (IIwiki): Imperial Leadership - Imperial Armed Forces - Foreign Relations - News

[01:56] <NB> Moral of the story: Don't f*** with the NB political machine. We f***in' hustle for our votes...
"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell
"The historical debate is over. Free market capitalism is the answer." - Thomas Friedman

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh, that reminds me to put it in my signature!
Last edited by Elcric Kcalb on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 pm

The first Anti-Communist Summit will be held in Berlin. The topic will be posted tomorrow morning. Every member of the ACA is required to attend. Please put up at least a short post of your arrival, so we may begin as soon as possible. You will only hold up your allies by procrastinating.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:50 am

I apoligize for my absence, I was sick. now I'm back and ready to attend the summit.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 am

Okay, I found this thread. Posting to show of my attendance. Start it whenever.
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:53 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:The first Anti-Communist Summit will be held in Berlin. The topic will be posted tomorrow morning. Every member of the ACA is required to attend. Please put up at least a short post of your arrival, so we may begin as soon as possible. You will only hold up your allies by procrastinating.

Yes. Send me a 'gram (TG) when it goes up.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 am

Luziyca wrote:
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:The first Anti-Communist Summit will be held in Berlin. The topic will be posted tomorrow morning. Every member of the ACA is required to attend. Please put up at least a short post of your arrival, so we may begin as soon as possible. You will only hold up your allies by procrastinating.

Yes. Send me a 'gram (TG) when it goes up.

Same here, please.
The Empire of Belhavia

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:13 am

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:14 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=209330

The Summit.

Gotcha...

Nachfolgia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Nachfolgia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=209330

The Summit.

just posted.

Military Factbook
The best damn alliance to ever grace NS
Strike witches

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am

The Summit.

I will be posting the arrival of my representative around 4 - 4:30pm U.S. EST (when my classes are over). For OoC discussion, I will be able to be on later tonight (I will be on the road 5 - 8pm-ish, then dinner).
The Empire of Belhavia

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:28 am

The Summit.

Just posted...

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:40 am

Posted:
Nachfolgia
Hippostania
Castille de Italia

Still Need to Post:
Old Tyrannia
Kel-Elysia
Cruciland
Adwest
New Nassrau
Distruzio
United World Order
New Belhavia
Luziyca
Segland
Elcric Kcalb
Saurisisia
Dakini Femina
imperial--japan
Stedicules
Lyncanestria
Delmonte

Swiss hasn't been on NS for a while, so we will go ahead without him. I'm sure he'll be back, but we don't know when.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:41 am

Castille de Italia wrote:Just posted...

Nachfolgia wrote:just posted.

Thanks.
New Belhavia wrote:I will be posting the arrival of my representative around 4 - 4:30pm U.S. EST (when my classes are over). For OoC discussion, I will be able to be on later tonight (I will be on the road 5 - 8pm-ish, then dinner).

All right.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:54 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Just posted...

Nachfolgia wrote:just posted.

Thanks.
New Belhavia wrote:I will be posting the arrival of my representative around 4 - 4:30pm U.S. EST (when my classes are over). For OoC discussion, I will be able to be on later tonight (I will be on the road 5 - 8pm-ish, then dinner).

All right.

Pruss, in my post, I portray the uncertainity of my government in this current time (we're in a state of war), but I do realize it's bad etiquitte to bring guns or warfare to a diplomatic RP. I just thought I'd let you know...

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:26 am

Castille de Italia wrote:Pruss, in my post, I portray the uncertainty of my government in this current time (we're in a state of war), but I do realize it's bad etiquette to bring guns or warfare to a diplomatic RP. I just thought I'd let you know...

I understand. Thanks for not bringing soldiers, though. ;)
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Pruss, in my post, I portray the uncertainty of my government in this current time (we're in a state of war), but I do realize it's bad etiquette to bring guns or warfare to a diplomatic RP. I just thought I'd let you know...

I understand. Thanks for not bringing soldiers, though. ;)

So, will we be moving into a region for sure?

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am

Castille de Italia wrote:So, will we be moving into a region for sure?

Hopefully, yes.

Everyone can either move there with their main nation, or with a puppet, but it will be mandatory.

EDIT: But it will be a while before this happens. At least after the Summit is finished.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents