NATION

PASSWORD

Anti-Communism Alliance - [MEMENTO MORI]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:
United World Order wrote:
Milogradian government believes that certain alliances are threats to it's "isolationist" ways and that were imperialists that may try to harm Milograd. Even though that be impossibly and we'd have no casus beli because Milograd isn't a communist hellhole.

Interesting fact: there is a Dh'arconian political party in Old Tyrannia.

Of all the ironies...
The Empire of Belhavia
National Factbook (IIwiki): Imperial Leadership - Imperial Armed Forces - Foreign Relations - News

[01:56] <NB> Moral of the story: Don't f*** with the NB political machine. We f***in' hustle for our votes...
"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell
"The historical debate is over. Free market capitalism is the answer." - Thomas Friedman

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:06 pm

New Belhavia wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:Interesting fact: there is a Dh'arconian political party in Old Tyrannia.

Of all the ironies...

And a Liaoist one, actually (Stoklomolvi's state ideology). The Empire is rather less dictatorial than they are.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Old Tyrannia wrote:
New Belhavia wrote:
Of all the ironies...

And a Liaoist one, actually (Stoklomolvi's state ideology). The Empire is rather less dictatorial than they are.

Which makes their "death-to-the-ACA" posturing rather pathetic...if they actually attempt to create anti-ACA proposal or a proposition that targets our member-states, we can point this out and turn world opinion against them :lol:
Last edited by New Belhavia on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Belhavia
National Factbook (IIwiki): Imperial Leadership - Imperial Armed Forces - Foreign Relations - News

[01:56] <NB> Moral of the story: Don't f*** with the NB political machine. We f***in' hustle for our votes...
"My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own...my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." - Elaine Maxwell
"The historical debate is over. Free market capitalism is the answer." - Thomas Friedman

Castille de Italia
Minister

Founded: Mar 22, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:12 pm

New Belhavia wrote:
Old Tyrannia wrote:And a Liaoist one, actually (Stoklomolvi's state ideology). The Empire is rather less dictatorial than they are.

Which makes their "death-to-the-ACA" posturing rather pathetic...if they actually attempt to create anti-ACA proposal or a proposition that targets our member-states, we can point this out and turn world opinion against them :lol:

This is actually pretty good for our PR. Luck has began to come our way...
The Castillian Federation | La Fédération Castillia
Fraternité sous notre Fédération

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:26 pm

What the hell is Dh'arconianism? And, more importantly, how is it pronounced?!
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
Code: Select all
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Delmonte wrote:What the hell is Dh'arconianism? And, more importantly, how is it pronounced?!

A form of extreme militant isolationism.

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Delmonte wrote:What the hell is Dh'arconianism? And, more importantly, how is it pronounced?!

Right here. Dh'arconianism is a hard word to type and pronounce, so I usually just refer to it as "lunacy."

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Delmonte wrote:What the hell is Dh'arconianism?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=168404&hilit=dh%27arconianism#p8656112
And, more importantly, how is it pronounced?!

God knows.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:41 pm

The Empire of Belhavia

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Was that bad of me? I'm sure Pruss would have said something to me, as he responded to it shortly after that was posted...
Last edited by Castille de Italia on Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Directory | Dramatis Personae | Pan Dienstadi World Airways | Latest Political Crisis

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Castille de Italia wrote:

Was that bad of me? I'm sure Pruss would have said something to me, as he responded to it shortly after that was posted...

What do you mean?
The Empire of Belhavia

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

New Belhavia wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Was that bad of me? I'm sure Pruss would have said something to me, as he responded to it shortly after that was posted...

What do you mean?

Unless my computer is an ego-maniac or something, that's my post you linked. It wasn't bad was it? Like snobby or anything, because it wasn't intentional...

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:58 pm

New Belhavia wrote:
What do you mean?

Unless my computer is an ego-maniac or something, that's my post you linked. It wasn't bad was it? Like snobby or anything, because it wasn't intentional...

Haha no worries. I actually linked Milograd's post addressing all of us... :lol2:
The Empire of Belhavia

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:00 pm

New Belhavia wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Unless my computer is an ego-maniac or something, that's my post you linked. It wasn't bad was it? Like snobby or anything, because it wasn't intentional...

Haha no worries. I actually linked Milograd's post addressing all of us... :lol2:

So my computer is an ego-maniac. Just as I suspected...

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm

New Belhavia wrote:

So my computer is an ego-maniac. Just as I suspected...

Actually, it took me to your post as well.

NB, I believe you had a linking mishap.
I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

New Belhavia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Belhavia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:So my computer is an ego-maniac. Just as I suspected...

Actually, it took me to your post as well.

NB, I believe you had a linking mishap.

My apologies! :oops:
Last edited by New Belhavia on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Belhavia

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm

viewtopic.php?p=11736798&sid=b1152d5bb1bde3ae8051d0937e03b740#p11736798

I never realised how amazingly hypocritical Aki and Santhere's leadership was. Calling my people (that have superb civil rights) "brainwashed" and "vermin" while they associate with Milograd.
Last edited by Prussia-Steinbach on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. ― William S. Burroughs

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:07 pm

It has got to be the single greatest stroke of irony that the Anti-Communism Alliance's chief enemies aren't Communist.

New Nassrau
Senator

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Nassrau » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Elcric Kcalb wrote:It has got to be the single greatest stroke of irony that the Anti-Communism Alliance's chief enemies aren't Communist.

Yeah, I mean, I asked Aki why he bothers the ACA like other nations. WE HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM
-Wombat Character
-Martina Del Sol looks like this
Sexy Nass Looks like this
I try my best RP-ing now a different character, like… this woman
-Nass adoptive parent of Aidannadia
-Friends are mostly everyone in Wombat
-Torrocca and I are not dating
-RIP, I WILL MISS THIS

I'm Jewish, AKA I killed Jesus
Lanos... where are you

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Elcric Kcalb wrote:It has got to be the single greatest stroke of irony that the Anti-Communism Alliance's chief enemies aren't Communist.

New Nassrau wrote:Yeah, I mean, I asked Aki why he bothers the ACA like other nations. WE HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM

I know. It all started with New Heathera, I suppose. That got him ticked off at us in general.

As for Milograd, I admire him, but he must simply be looking for a fight. He knows we have absolutely no reason to interfere with his nation at all.

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 pm

viewtopic.php?p=11742339#p11742339

Most likely not the answers you were looking for, New Nassrau.

Joining the ACA will gain your friends within the alliance, but will alienate almost everyone else. But we value righteousness over popularity.

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=11742339#p11742339

Most likely not the answers you were looking for, New Nassrau.

Joining the ACA will gain your friends within the alliance, but will alienate almost everyone else. But we value righteousness over popularity.

Aki really does not like us...

What was funny, he said something about us meddling in the internal affairs of other countries. Why don't you do something about the anti-slavers then?

Prussia-Steinbach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussia-Steinbach » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Castille de Italia wrote:Aki really does not like us...

What was funny, he said something about us meddling in the internal affairs of other countries. Why don't you do something about the anti-slavers then?

Exactly. He endorses the extremely interventionist and meddling Quigley Doctrine, yet blames us when we oppose something condemned by said doctrine!

Castille de Italia
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Castille de Italia » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:00 pm

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Castille de Italia wrote:Aki really does not like us...

Exactly. He endorses the extremely interventionist and meddling Quigley Doctrine, yet blames us when we oppose something condemned by said doctrine!

Blasphemy. It surprises me how hypocritical that he is...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents