NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking The Chains (MT, Semi-Closed||ATTN Altane)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altane
Diplomat

Founded: May 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:19 pm

We accept this offer to avert war and prove the will of the Lizardiarian people. The plesbicite shall be run by the Lizardiarian authorities to further avoid any accusation that we corrupted the result.

Lord Lionel Hadin
Master Steward of the Holy Emperor

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile...

Altanian Inquisition Officer: Alright, agents. We have been ordered by the Emperor to find Prime Minister Kageki Saotome. Recently he has disappeared without the knowledge of the local authorities. We must fan out and find what we can to lead us to where he is.

AI Agents: Yes, Sir.
Last edited by Altane on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm

6 Hours Later...

Castrov yelled in pain as he was thrown in the cell with another figure. He looked down at his legs to see them bloody and bandaged. "They'll take more next time. Then the time after that. And the time after that." the figure said. At closer inspection, Castrov saw that this man was Kageki Saotome.

"What have they done to you." Castrov said looking at the disfigured body of Kageki. His legs had been cut, leaving only the skin and muscle needed to function. His arms the same way. His chest had been cut open repeatedly, but only do to the chilling skill of the Tamers had he been put back together again.

"What will happen to you when you stay here for a while." Kageki said, his lip skin still moving after he talked. Looking into his eyes, Castrov saw something he thought he'd never see in a man like Kageki's eyes, Hopelessness

As Castrov stared in disbelief at Kageki, Ivan ran to the cell door. "Jeremiah! I swear, I didn't know." He said in a rushed whisper, "I didn't know they did that to Markov. He...He was just 12 for God's sake!"

"How's that reward now Ivan?" Castrov said as Ivan's eyes looked in shock at the disheveled figure of Kageki.

"I'm going to get you out of here." Ivan said as he opened to doors and grabbed Kageki's arm, "Come on sir. Lets go."

On the News...

"In latest news, a plebiscite is being taken to see if our people really do enjoy being under our Grand Empire of Altane. Recent polls have shown that 77% do, in fact, want to be under our Holy Emperor. While 13% do not, and 10% are undecided." the News Anchor said as he rose his hands to point to a graph.
Last edited by Lizardiar on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In all corners of the globe, the free people's slogan is this:
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Inquisition agents walk in the direction of their tip from a citizen.

Agent #1: They said they saw him with a few other shady figures heading in this direction at the time.

An agent spots a man sitting on the pavement next to the National Prison.

Agent #2: I'll be right back, I'm going to talk to that fellow.

The Agent walks up to the man who lay on the cement.

Agent #2: Excuse me, citizen can you help me?

The Agent spots the man's face and notices he is unconcsious and scarred.

Agent #2: Oh my God...its Kageki Saotome. Agents! I've found him! Call an Ambulance, he is hurt!
Last edited by Altane on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Captain Michel Johnson of the Commonwealth Military Intelligence Divisions Clandestine Service had been sent to Lizardiar to find a man by the name of Kageki Saotome, the former Prime Minister of the nation. They had been following a group of men from the Altanian Inquisition who they had though there contacts in this nation were looking for the same man. The men in his ten man team were from the Foreign Legion and all of them from Lizardiar to ensure deniable by the Commonwealth government.

He saw as the agents stopped and signaled his men to get ready to move on his order and extract the VIP.
DUTY HONOR LOYALTY FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

MT, Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America:

Commonwealth Military in Peace:
Active duty: 16,000,000
Reserve duty: 10,500,000
Nationalist Foreign Legion: 6,500,000

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

FT: United Commonwealth of the Terran Sphere
Military:
Head of the Sphere Military: Lord-Castellan Johnathan Miller
Terran Legion:
Commander: Legion-Marshal Marcus Aral
Sphere Space Navy:
Commander: Lord-Admiral Kennith Hammer

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:17 pm

MidwesternAmerica wrote:Captain Michel Johnson of the Commonwealth Military Intelligence Divisions Clandestine Service had been sent to Lizardiar to find a man by the name of Kageki Saotome, the former Prime Minister of the nation. They had been following a group of men from the Altanian Inquisition who they had though there contacts in this nation were looking for the same man. The men in his ten man team were from the Foreign Legion and all of them from Lizardiar to ensure deniable by the Commonwealth government.

He saw as the agents stopped and signaled his men to get ready to move on his order and extract the VIP.

OOC: You can't just claim to have appeared there and that our Agents wouldn't have noticed. These men are extremely efficient, plus your men can't enter Lizardiar during a National Alert to foriegn invasion we wouldn't just let anyone in.
Last edited by Altane on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Altane wrote:
MidwesternAmerica wrote:Captain Michel Johnson of the Commonwealth Military Intelligence Divisions Clandestine Service had been sent to Lizardiar to find a man by the name of Kageki Saotome, the former Prime Minister of the nation. They had been following a group of men from the Altanian Inquisition who they had though there contacts in this nation were looking for the same man. The men in his ten man team were from the Foreign Legion and all of them from Lizardiar to ensure deniable by the Commonwealth government.

OOC: You can't just claim to have appeared there and that our Agents wouldn't have noticed. These men are extremely efficient, plus your men can't enter Lizardiar during a National Alert to foriegn invasion we wouldn't just let anyone in.

OOC; I am sorry just trying to include myself some how in to this mess. Might I point out that there may be a National Alert but in reality its not that hard to get in by submarine insertion or whatever, and also all these men are locals and trained in counter-intelligence. My guys are very very good at taking down very paranoid spy's or whatever.
DUTY HONOR LOYALTY FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

MT, Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America:

Commonwealth Military in Peace:
Active duty: 16,000,000
Reserve duty: 10,500,000
Nationalist Foreign Legion: 6,500,000

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

FT: United Commonwealth of the Terran Sphere
Military:
Head of the Sphere Military: Lord-Castellan Johnathan Miller
Terran Legion:
Commander: Legion-Marshal Marcus Aral
Sphere Space Navy:
Commander: Lord-Admiral Kennith Hammer

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 pm

"I demand my right to speak!" Kageki said as he pulled against his restraints that held his limbs immobile, "I'm not insane! An Altanian did order my imprisonment!"

"Quiet! We will not let you spread such lies about us. It is completely illogical that an Altanian official would order this, you obviously are. in fact. insane." An Altanian officer said as he held Kageki down.

"I demand, by the right of legal Altanian guardian of Victor XX, I shall see him immediately!" Kageki yelled before his restrainers flinched, they could not deny the man who had the ear of their Holy Emperor's request.

"Very well sire." the officer said with a surrendered tone, "You shall see His Holy Emperor later today."
Last edited by Lizardiar on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speak to Fascists in the language of fire! With words of bullets! With sharp wit of bayonets!

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Kageki although still recovering for his wounds was flown to Raultome to meet the Holy Emperor.

Kageki's car drove into the Palace grounds as Kuritan Imperial Guards stood at attention as he passed by. Kageki was then brought inside where he was presented before the Holy Emperor who was busy in his office, but not so busy that he turned his attention to Kageki when he entered the room.

Victor XX: Uncle Kageki! It is good to see you alive. When I heard the news that you were missing we feared the worse.

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 pm

"I know, it was worse." Kageki said as he cringed as he moved his stiff legs, still recovering from the wounds inflicted on him, "Now, I must speak to you. I must know that you had nothing to do with my imprisonment." After seeing the confused look on Victor's face Kageki exclaimed, "My God, you don't know? Have they told you nothing?"

Altane
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Altane » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Victor XX: The Altanian Inquisition told me you were imprisoned by a radical loyalist group called 'the Tamers' if that's what you mean.

Lizardiar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lizardiar » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:21 pm

"Sure, loyalists. Am I, an old man, this much of a threat to you?" Kageki asked as he pulled his shirt loose to show the many x's of flesh cut open, then stitched together, "No, I was not taken by the Tamers, they have always been there, I was taken to them."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents