NATION

PASSWORD

OOC:Preemptive War [MT:Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Should we throw in the towel?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

No
77%
Yes
15%
No, but we need a need a break let's meet up again June 27th
8%

Total votes : 13

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

OOC:Preemptive War [MT:Closed]

Postby Syrakhstan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:42 am

The IC thread can be found here: Pre-Emptive War.
  • This thread is Out of character only: OOC
  • Each player gets four warnings total;
    First warning: you're requested: To take a step back read your post, and not post in the RP for one hour.
    Second warning: you're requested to take a step back read and adjust your post accordingly and not post in the RP for two hours.
    Third warning: We request you bring your post an NSMentor's attention of your choice and ask them where you went wrong in your post and what you can do to improve it. The time penalty for a third warning is three hours.
    Fourth Warning: We kindly ask that you remove yourself from the RP, however you're welcome to keep more than watching.
  • Anyone can receive a warning regardless of position even the OP.
  • How warnings are determined: A posts must be quoted here, and specific godmodding elements highlighted in red, and up to or more than three people must agree (including the person question the post) that the post is a god mod, or has god mod elements. If the post is determined to have god mod elements than three or more people who agreed that it did have god mod elements are to give advice to the poster on how to improve the post.
  • No puppet nations as allies.
  • Do your best to avoid posts shorter than fifteen sentences.
  • No use of nuclear weapons.
  • Some people have awesome computers with great Internet connections, others have prehistoric computers with DSL please restrict one photo per post and be mindful of its size [leave something to the imagination ;)]
  • As of June 10th, 2012 if you haven't telegrammed Syrakhstan you're not allowed to join the RP
User Warnings:
Estovakia 13: Warnings [3].
Viperia: Warnings [1].
Neutral Nations:

Joint Powers:

Base Powers:

Intervening Nations:

Victimized Nations:
  • Britcan (Scapegoat for the Teknaf international airport false flag operation.)
  • Nafistan (Teknaf international airport bombed under a false flag operation by the Syrakhstani Military.)
  • Wananda (South eastern province invaded before a declaration of war by Syrakhstan under false pre-tenses.)

Thread Contents:
  1. In The Beginning.
  2. Repercussions.
  3. Calls For Peace.
  4. No Bullshit.
  5. Turn The Tides of War.
  6. True Colors.
  7. War Hits Home.
  8. The Slap Heard Round The World.
  9. Bulls-eye.
  10. A new Czar.
  11. Objective Lima.
  12. Carcassonne Goes to War.
  13. False displays of Power.

I kind of just grabbed posts from the thread that I hoped evenly split the RP.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 15 times in total.
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Why would someone use images again? :unsure:

New to II rps.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Ionian Knights wrote:Why would someone use images again? :unsure:

New to II rps.

I meant, if you want to post a photo along with post. Please only do one photo not two, three, or four, or five in the post.

Wananda wrote:
Admiral Jon Lewis stood around the monitor with is fellow Naval Cabinet members. For distinguished servitude during the Wanandan/Estovakian Naval conflict, he had been promoted to fleet admiral. The cabinet moved away from the Syrakhstani news report and convened around a blown up map of the Wanandan Mainland, Admiral Beckett Spoke first.

"They can't possibly get away with this! The fools put a couple of obviously tortured foreigners on TV, have them say they're acting on our government's orders, then proceed to bomb innocent towns while launching a full ground assault? Surely the international community wont stand for it!"

Lewis replied softly "Prime Minister Lemai has already contacted the Commonwealth ambassador in Teknaf. We will be pushing for a peace summit and possible cease fire agreement. We have also received word the the Dominion of Ashebourton will be sending aid to our ground forces as dictated by the Alliance Pact signed during the opening fases of this situation.

Becketts reply was not as tactful. "You cant possibly expect to wait around while some politician tries to negotiate a summit that probably wont go anywhere, knowing our regional politics. We have to act now in order for our Nation to be protected from those invaders!"

Admiral Lewis cooly replied. "Dont worry Admiral Beckett. Everything is perfectly fine. Gentlemen, do you remember last week when the Estovakian fleet moved to the eastern coastline to block possible expansion to unclaimed territory?" Several heads nodded. Lewis continued, "well as a result of this action, we were forced to move the 3rd and 5th fleets to the North and South Shores of Mainland. The Syrakhstani forces have established a beachhead on the southwest peninsula of the Nation. they are trying to make their way towards Allenwood along the Crimson River, to the North. Now General Mede tells me that they are beginning to slow the progress of the invaders, and with the Ashebouton forces arriving, we wil surely hinder their progress. Now this move has left their rear very unguarded. The Syrakhstani Navy can hardly stand up to the might of Wananda's! The 3rd and 5th fleets will attack from the North and south, first taking out their aircraft carriers, as those have been their only air support so far. Once their ground forces have been cut off from their ships, we will blockade the entire peninsula so that no additional forces can arrive. Any that attempt will have to deal with us!

Admiral Niten of the office of Naval intelligence chimed in. "What about the situation in Syrakhistan? We have reports saying that there actually was a bombing at that facility. Apparently a Mercedes spontaneously combusted. We currently have spooks stationed at the unclaimed borders of the Sultanate. If we send them in we might be able to get down to the bottom of this."

Admiral Lewis took Niten into consideration. "Okay, but the operatives are only on an intelligence gathering objective. We dont want to actually get caught committing the crime we have been accused of. Now lets send orders to the fleets and take back our Nation!"

As the officers began activating terminals, picking up Radios, and issuing commands. The fleets did as they were told and by the end of the day, the Sea surrounding the Southwestern Peninsula was back in Wanandan hands.

Meanwhile, out near the southern borders of Syrakhistan, the team of ONI spooks readied themselves to infiltrate the capitol, disguised as Corinovan tourists.

1. Please wait until another post of mine when I've stated troop movements to mention where my troops are going. While when mentioning never say "They're heading north." I realize you didn't say that, it was rather close say something like "They seem to be." or "They're held up, and maintaining" Which I said I was, my only goal was to maintain my presence in the province not go further.
2. If you read my post only three ships were used, the planes launched from an aircraft carrier in my waters (1), and two amphibious assault ships (2, 3) landed the tanks and soldiers on the beach.
3. While my nation's borders are heavily, and I mean heavily guarded Picture North Korea Here's My Border Policy after the Freedom of Information Act, just do what the U.S.A. did during the Cold War and load up a bunch of planes with spies and air drop em' only 1 out of 5 would survive though :blink: due to AA Guns, and being captured.

Plus please spell my name right :P it's Syrakhstan
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wananda
Secretary

Founded: Apr 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wananda » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm

Those points are debatable. Besides we all have a little god-modding going on. For instance, If I have such a large navy on duty, why would I leave the entire western coast open when I boarder you and Estovakia, the military power house? I just assumed you were heading in that direction, since theres nowhere else really to go. If only 3 ships were used, I'm sure 2 fleets could handle it. As for the Espionage team, I haven't actually said anything about their movements. I just said they were standing by. Plus if their disguised as travelling tourists, theres no reason to think that I'll be sneaking over electric fences. Lets not argue about little things that happen in the rp. If we argue about every little detail in the posts we wont get anywhere with the rp. :ugeek:

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 am

Syrakhstan wrote:*snip*one of our nuclear physicist was beaten to death in his hotel room while studying abroad in Britcan.*snip*

This isn't really much of a problem, but I would really prefer it if you asked before RPing what's happening in my nation.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Wananda
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Wananda » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 am

lulz

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 am

Wananda wrote:Those points are debatable. Besides we all have a little god-modding going on. For instance, If I have such a large navy on duty, why would I leave the entire western coast open when I boarder you and Estovakia, the military power house? I just assumed you were heading in that direction, since theres nowhere else really to go. If only 3 ships were used, I'm sure 2 fleets could handle it. As for the Espionage team, I haven't actually said anything about their movements. I just said they were standing by. Plus if their disguised as travelling tourists, theres no reason to think that I'll be sneaking over electric fences. Lets not argue about little things that happen in the rp. If we argue about every little detail in the posts we wont get anywhere with the rp.

Did you read my border policy at all?

"The Syrakhstani Government has enacted a closed doors border policy in order to maintain a steady safe government, that's not in violation of the world assembly's proposals. Under the closed door border policy immigration, and emigration are illegal. Only Syrakhstani government officials are permitted to enter and or leave the nation, while nations with close diplomatic relations are permitted an ambassador." This was enacted May 8th 2012 due to the Freedom of Information Act. Therefore no form of a tourism industry, I dismiss any issues that show the slightest hint of tourism.

While two fleets is a bit of overkill for two ships. The average fleet can consist from anywhere from eight to twenty ships. While two ships alone traveling seperately are much more able to evade radar than an entire fleet.

Britcan wrote:
Syrakhstan wrote:*snip*one of our nuclear physicist was beaten to death in his hotel room while studying abroad in Britcan.*snip*

This isn't really much of a problem, but I would really prefer it if you asked before RPing what's happening in my nation.

Yeah, sorry I kind of just picked a nation at random. I was watching a documentary on Saddam Hussein and one of his nuclear physicists was beaten do to death in Paris they found out it was later by his own men. If I can find a way to go with it I will.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:58 am

Syrakhstan wrote:Yeah, sorry I kind of just picked a nation at random. I was watching a documentary on Saddam Hussein and one of his nuclear physicists was beaten do to death in Paris they found out it was later by his own men. If I can find a way to go with it I will.

As I said it's not much of an issue, but I would prefer it if you asked before you did stuff like that. If it's alright with you I'll say it happened during a bar fight or something along those lines.
Last edited by Britcan on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 am

Britcan wrote:
Syrakhstan wrote:Yeah, sorry I kind of just picked a nation at random. I was watching a documentary on Saddam Hussein and one of his nuclear physicists was beaten do to death in Paris they found out it was later by his own men. If I can find a way to go with it I will.

As I said it's not much of an issue, but I would prefer it if you asked before you did stuff like that. If it's alright with you I'll say it happened during a bar fight or something along those lines.

I'll edit the post, if you would like I can find someone willing to take the spot. Due to the fact that alcohol is strictly regulated and drinking forms are banned in Syrakhstan. While the physicist was heavily guarded (therefore yes - he was killed by the guards.) It's because he was giving secrets of what Syrakhstan was planning, and attempting to do to the international media. The reason I chose a hotel was because it made it obvious, and I'm not expecting to win this I'm just hoping to have some fun along the way. Once it's becoming more and more obvious that i'm losing and a new government is put into place, the new government will release files on the older government however if you would like I can edit it now.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 am

Syrakhstan wrote:
Britcan wrote:As I said it's not much of an issue, but I would prefer it if you asked before you did stuff like that. If it's alright with you I'll say it happened during a bar fight or something along those lines.

I'll edit the post, if you would like I can find someone willing to take the spot. Due to the fact that alcohol is strictly regulated and drinking forms are banned in Syrakhstan. While the physicist was heavily guarded (therefore yes - he was killed by the guards.) It's because he was giving secrets of what Syrakhstan was planning, and attempting to do to the international media. The reason I chose a hotel was because it made it obvious, and I'm not expecting to win this I'm just hoping to have some fun along the way. Once it's becoming more and more obvious that i'm losing and a new government is put into place, the new government will release files on the older government however if you would like I can edit it now.

If he was killed by his own guards then it's guards it's fine. You don't need to edit it if you don't want.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 pm

Forces, as decided by IC:

TRA:

Carc and Esto

The Majorcan-Ionian Pact:

GM, Syra, and me

The Condemners(You guys need a name)

Brit, Wan, and Ashe

everyone else is neutral or non-decided yet.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Ashebourton
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ashebourton » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 am

The Condemners? Haha

Ill talk with Wan and Car to see what they like.

Minister of Defense, The Commonwealth Society
The Dominion of Ashebourton
Prince Robert A.H. Espinosa I

"If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles." - Karl von Clausewitz

Force Protection Level 12345

Wananda
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Wananda » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 pm

@Syrakhstan So I edited my original post to meet some of your standards, but I noticed in one of your later posts you left out our military activities? I can show you if someone could tell me how to work a forum.

Also just wondering if everyone will agree to the cease fire once the summit has started?

Also I haven't got a lot of free time, but do you guys want me to post some background on my Nation?
Last edited by Wananda on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:10 am

Would it be possible for you to give me a map of your nation Syra?

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:04 am

If I can find where I left the blank one... Give me a little bit ill look for it.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:46 am

This may be a very dumb question but is there actually going to be a summit in Teknaf about this and if so who is attending?
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 am

I will be attending Nafi. Provided you are willing to host.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 am

Nafistan wrote:This may be a very dumb question but is there actually going to be a summit in Teknaf about this and if so who is attending?

I already flew in, My people just have to exit the plane.

While Britcan I couldn't find my original map so I drew up a quick one in paint. Don't judge :p

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:09 am

Yes of course Ill host. I just wasnt sure if it was happening or not :)

BTW all those arriving, remember there are no cars but carriages. Each carriage will be flanked by 4 of the Royal Maharaj's Guards Lancers:

I suppose instead of me moving you guys over there it would be quicker if you just got to Parliament using the carriages.
Last edited by Nafistan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Ashebourton
Envoy

Postby Ashebourton » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:35 pm

i would like to bring up Estovakia's post...

Estovakia 13 wrote:The time has come.

Supersonic Cruise missiles that were ahead of the forces on all fronts made their attack. In Wananda the missiles hit the Syrakh Navy and key Syrakh land installations such as Radar to disable their AA Defense, ammo depots, Field HQs and Motor pool. The other wave hit with EMP blast at the Northern part of Syrakhstan around Radar installations disabling the AA defense in the area and the remainder were conventional war heads that destroyed Syrak Field HQs, etc. Following behind them were one of the Airborne force and now have begun parachuting 300,000 soldiers, when they landed Forts begun to sprang up with AA defense and Artillery. Air Fields were made for the now assembled Mi-28 Havocs attack Helicopter. Within hours the all 300,000 soldiers with T-90s, BTR-90s and the Mi28s moved in all directions to secure the beach and to secure the inland routs and their towns making a perimeter 10 miles in all directions. On their way some of the enemy instillation and checkpoints were destroyed by the Ashebourton bombardment and the surprised we give them the 10 mile perimeter was set, key towns around the Forts and the entire Northern Beach is under Estovakian Control. Meanwhile our Air Force is engaging the enemy in the air that now realize what is happening while An-124 fly in supplies.

Near SW Nakahara.

Fleet Marshal Sovastepol survey his Armada, two in in fact. 740 ships that were station in Carcassonne have begun to approach the Syrak Coast line. All ships this is your Marshal speaking, the time has come, our Brothers by now have invaded the Northern part and secure a Frontline in Syrakhstan. All ships attack!! With this all 740 ships open fired on the Syrakh Navy while the 400 fighter bombers came down on them and have begun to lunch their anti-ship missiles.

Western Wananda.

Fleet Marshal Tokorov survey his Armada of 740 ships and the carnage ahead caused by the missiles. All ships attack and gun them down. The Estovakian Armada open fire on the Syrakh navy guarding the Beach landing and the 400 fighter-bombers begun to also hunt down the Syrakh navy.

The Ionians did not know that the supersonic missiles were of stealth tech and were flying over head of the formation and have now struck the Radars with EMP blast and the rest went for key military instillation. Then came the 200 T-50 PAK FA stealth fighters and have now engaged the Ionian Air force that was in confusion while the Heavy stealth and regular Heavy Bombers came right in and have begun to drop their payload on enemy Air fields and military instillation and the Second group of Airborne Forces came in and begun parachuting the 300,000 soldiers on the main island where all the destruction is happening. They land in the NW tip and have now control of the enemy Forts the guard the SW and SE approach. The SE rout head for the heart of Ionia and the capital. The Forts were quickly converted and AA Defenses were up and Artillery. Over head planes from both side were falling and the fires in the horizon from the bombings. The AA defenses were now helping our guys in the sky. To the Soldiers looking at the sun set and the carnage it seamed like they just dropped into Hell. Near IK waters the 100 stealth Fighter bombers that were escorting the remainder of the Ionian fleet have now begun to lunch Anti-ship missiles at what was left of the Fleet.

Estovakia who look like the Allied was actually the enemy and the nemy left the doors wide open for us, The Red Stat Alliance now fights on the side of Wananda and her Allies, shortly after the attack The UESR Declared War on Wananda's enemies. Meanwhile Volowski finally arrived at the meeting and saw the rest of the Delegation that managed to arrive.

Honestly, youve go to be kidding me...this is truly one of the most unrealistic posts ever...these type of posts just take the fun out of the RP. Im trying, along with others to portray this RP as realistically as possible. In the above post, Estovakia basically annihilates Syrahkstan. This just seems WAY to overkill...

"If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles." - Karl von Clausewitz

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Estovakia 13 wrote:The time has come.

Supersonic Cruise missiles that were ahead of the forces on all fronts made their attack. In Wananda the missiles hit the Syrakh Navy and key Syrakh land installations such as Radar to disable their AA Defense, ammo depots, Field HQs and Motor pool. The other wave hit with EMP blast at the Northern part of Syrakhstan around Radar installations disabling the AA defense in the area and the remainder were conventional war heads that destroyed Syrak Field HQs, etc. Following behind them were one of the Airborne force and now have begun parachuting 300,000 soldiers, when they landed Forts begun to sprang up with AA defense and Artillery. Air Fields were made for the now assembled Mi-28 Havocs attack Helicopter. Within hours the all 300,000 soldiers with T-90s, BTR-90s and the Mi28s moved in all directions to secure the beach and to secure the inland routs and their towns making a perimeter 10 miles in all directions. On their way some of the enemy instillation and checkpoints were destroyed by the Ashebourton bombardment and the surprised we give them the 10 mile perimeter was set, key towns around the Forts and the entire Northern Beach is under Estovakian Control. Meanwhile our Air Force is engaging the enemy in the air that now realize what is happening while An-124 fly in supplies. The AAs up and running begun to shoot down enemy planes

Near SW Nakahara.

Fleet Marshal Sovastepol survey his Armada, two in in fact. 740 ships that were station in Carcassonne have begun to approach the Syrak Coast line. All ships this is your Marshal speaking, the time has come, our Brothers by now have invaded the Northern part and secure a Frontline in Syrakhstan. All ships attack!! With this all 740 ships open fired on the Syrakh Navy while the 400 fighter bombers came down on them and have begun to lunch their anti-ship missiles.

Western Wananda.

Fleet Marshal Tokorov survey his Armada of 740 ships and the carnage ahead caused by the missiles. All ships attack and gun them down. The Estovakian Armada open fire on the Syrakh navy guarding the Beach landing and the 400 fighter-bombers begun to also hunt down the Syrakh navy.

The Ionians did not know that the supersonic missiles were of stealth tech and were flying over head of the formation and have now struck the Radars with EMP blast and the rest went for key military instillation. Then came the 200 T-50 PAK FA stealth fighters and have now engaged the Ionian Air force that was in confusion while the Heavy stealth and regular Heavy Bombers came right in and have begun to drop their payload on enemy Air fields and military instillation and the Second group of Airborne Forces came in and begun parachuting the 300,000 soldiers on the main island where all the destruction is happening. They land in the NW tip and have now control of the enemy Forts the guard the SW and SE approach. The SE rout head for the heart of Ionia and the capital. The Forts were quickly converted and AA Defenses were up and Artillery. Over head planes from both side were falling and the fires in the horizon from the bombings. The AA defenses were now helping our guys in the sky. To the Soldiers looking at the sun set and the carnage it seamed like they just dropped into Hell. Near IK waters the 100 stealth Fighter bombers that were escorting the remainder of the Ionian fleet have now begun to lunch Anti-ship missiles at what was left of the Fleet.

Estovakia who look like the Allied was actually the enemy and the enemy left the doors wide open for us, The Red Stat Alliance now fights on the side of Wananda and her Allies, shortly after the attack The UESR Declared War on Wananda's enemies. Meanwhile Volowski finally arrived at the meeting and saw the rest of the Delegation that managed to arrive.

1. The U.S.A. which currently has the World's largest Navy is composed of;
Deployable Battle Force Ships: 283
Ships Underway (away from homeport): 124 ships (44% of total)
On deployment: 104 ships (37% of total)
Attack submarines underway (away from homeport): 30 submarines (55%)
On deployment: 20 submarines (37%)

The least expensive type of modern Naval vessel is the PT Boat which cost approximately $700,000 to make. Multiplied by 740, that's $518,000,000.00 I'm guessing you don't want a navy out of just PT Boats.

2. One T-50 PAK FA stealth fighter cost approximately $100,000,000.00 even multiple that by 200 it comes out to be $20,000,000,000.00 plus the one hundred stealth bombers you mention later on in your post. Today's most advanced stealth bomber the B-2 spirit bomber cost nearly 1,000,000,000.00 lets go back to 2008 the F-117 costing approximately $520,000,000.00 lets average those out so it's not as bad. So $760,000,000.00 for one stealth bomber multiple that by 100 it comes out to be $76,000,000,000.00

400 fighter-bombers... do I need to go on.

3. A. The nation attacked acknowledges their losses NOT YOU.
B. The nation attacked acknowledges being hit NOT YOU.
C. Until an EMP Strike is developed and used it's considered future tech/postern modern tech and it stays in those RP's and has no place in this RP.
D. Modern day radar can be stationed deep below ground even below bunker buster reach, therefore it's practically impossible to knock out a nation's air defence's today. Second you attempted to knock out my radar so my AA guns would be able to attack you... yet received no casualties.
F. Stating that Ionian Knight's Air Force is in confusion is controlling his air force in a way.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 am

Stating I even have an airforce is funny... cause I've made it known IN MY POSTS that I have few airplanes in the air. maybe crop dusters and and Commercial airliners, bu no military spending on an airforce wing.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 am

My last post was edited to reflect removal of Estos
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 am

A post on the naval battle between myself as Syra's vessels will be up as soon as possible.

Ashebourton
Envoy

Postby Ashebourton » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

I will be revealing the invasion plans soon...the post is purely for insight purposes. Syrakhstan do not base you defense on this post as it was ment to be a secret, like D-Day.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents