NATION

PASSWORD

Pre-emptive War [MT:Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:41 am

The first wave of Carcassonian bombers inflicted some heavy damage to the targets it hit. However, Britcan's most vital military facilities were kept totally secret and the Carcassonian's hadn't touched them. Several civilian radio and television stations that were a part of the emergency broadcast network were taken offline. Two storage depots that stored older weaponry were decimated. Major instillations such as airports sustained lesser damage due to defensive systems. It was these that had inflicted the casualties on the planes.

The Border defences were left almost unscathed. The defences along the border had been designed to take the full brunt of a Viperian assault. Other than damage to a few of the smaller bunkers that were hit directly Britcan's great wall, as the defences were known, was almost intact. As soon as the barrage stopped the area was swarming with engineers, repairing the defences as best they could.

The ranger divisions landed near a small village in the south of Britoa province. The ranger's parachutes were seen by a handful of local villagers. One of the townspeople attempted to alert the military, only to find that their phones were useless thanks to Carcassonian bombs taking out the cell site. A small group of men, wrongly assuming that it was a Britcani supply drop, ventured out towards the place where the rangers had landed. The group consisted of two reservists armed with submachine guns and a former Army Sergeant with a shotgun.
Last edited by Britcan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Delta 2, Britcani Beachhead

'We can't contact sir the Premier or any of higher command! the radios just aint' workin'!'. 'Well then!' shouted Lezyevski, Delta 2 Staff Sergeant, 'Keep fucking fire and quit fucking yapping! Did you at least manage to contact Alpha 1 or 2?'. 'Yes Sir! Together they've lost 5!'. 'Well Fuck thats nine total from Alpha and Delta!', Lezyevski thought to himself, as he believed he was going to die, if there was any way at all he could save his men.

Victor Team, Britcani Cliffline, One Mile West
'Asimov!' the hail of gunfire from the top of the cliff was unexpected and quick. 'Shit! Get Down now!' shouted Karpol, Victor Team IC. 'There a cave go!' as he swung from his rappel rope into a small, cut out cave at the base of the cliff. Abseiling upside down, Chemerkin and Filipov unloaded all 50 rounds of their FN P90s, silenced, in less than 5 seconds. After counting all ten members, save Asimov, Karpol said 'Everybody in? Good-' but before he could finish, a groan, 'Shit sir! Chemerkin's hit bad. Left calf, he can't walk.' Karpol had to think quick 'Shit! Shit! This wasn't supposed to happen like this! What were the chances of someone being there now! Why the fuck didn't they help those at the beach! That's not important now, Sikorski try and radio backup and some sort of CASEVAC for Chemerkin, then we carry on as planned once we know about those guys up there.', after attempting to find contact 'Sir! I've contacted the landing party here you go-'

Delta 2, Britcani beachhead

'Sir we're getting a transmisson! Close by!-' Before he could finish the Staff Sergeant snatched the reciever, 'Hello this is Staff Sergeant Lezyevski of ORC Team Delta 2, who the fuck is this!', the reply was hazy, the radio was only just within range, 'This is Karpol, of the Viper SF ORC Team Victor, we are one mile west of your position and we have one fatality and one casualty minor, we are requesting a CASEVAC and backup, we were contacted by forces on top of the cliff we were scaling so you will need to engage-', butting in Lezyevski replied 'Need to engage! We are currently getting fucked over right now one mile east of you! We've taken nine fatalities, one casualty major and two minor, if anything we need you right now Karpol! We will continue to fire upon the enemy positions as we have been and will continue to attempt to contact backup, Lezyevski out!.' slamming down the reciever 'Fuck em' up lads! Focus on one bunker at a time!.'

HPS Thunder, Britcani Waters
'Sir we've just recieved word from the Premier to reinforce the beach and to engage with the full force of the destroyer.' Alarmed the captain said 'Well, er, well i suppose you better then, i mean, if that's what the Premier said then we better get to it. All personnel we are now engaging the Britcan beachhead with the full strength of our landing parties and we are preparing to fire upon their positions with our main cannons, We'll see to it that those boys out there aren't slaughtered!'

Northpolistan
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Northpolistan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 pm

The recon room within the secret military complex lodged deep in the mountains of southeastern Northpolistan had been buzzing like a beehive for days now. An attack on the nation was not impossible, despite its neutrality, and keeping it prepared in case worse came to worse had become a national priority. Soldiers patrolled busy streets, train stations, and the like, keeping a close eye out for any suspicious individuals or activities. The large screen in the front of the room lit up with dots representing planes, trains, and ships passing in Northpolistani areas. Major cities were under close surveillance, large blue dots demarcating their positions relative to the traffic in the nation. A young woman sat in the back left corner of the room, concentrated on what stood before her. She had been observing the same satellite stream for three hours now, taking meticulous notes in a small notebook of what she saw. "Sir, I believe you should come see this, she called to the general in charge who had been pointing out to a group of young men a Syrakhstani commercial airlines crossing the border. "They may have clearance, but they're a threat, nonetheless. Make sure there's no funny business." He strode across the large room, passing by row after row of men and women closely monitoring their respective screens. "You called?" he questioned the woman who was still glued to her screen. "Yes, sir. I've been monitoring this feed from one of our military satellites over Syrakhstan's Mount Doshavand and the surrounding area for a good deal of the afternoon, and I noticed that there was a large convoy making its way into the caverns surrounding the mountain and exiting only to return. Now every time they leave, we can notice that the beds of their trucks are empty when they are clearly full entering it as we can see here." She zoomed in the image to show a close up of one of the trucks. The general stooped over her shoulder to get a closer look, his eyes full of intrigue. "Now what does it mean, you may be wondering, General. Well, I pushed the image's zoom to the max, only to find the following. The writing on the crates these trucks are carrying is too blurred by the image, but this large insignia on them is none other than that of Syrakhstan's largest arms manufacturer. Now I did some further investigations, and according to my research, those specific dimensions of the crates are only used in packaging artillery shells capable of attaining distances that could reach Northpolistan or even Nafistan if fired from Mount Doshavand. They have enough fire power to level a small city if enough of them are used. I believe we are in danger, sir, and so are the Nafalis. Neutrality means nothing in this war anymore. We must warn the Nafalis. The Syrakhstanis are probably going to use the area around the mountain as the artillery point." The General was shocked, and his jaw hung open for a good minute before he could speak again. He moved swiftly to the front of the room and presented the information to the entire recon room before delivering orders. "Send the message to Northpolopolis and the delgation in Teknaf. We must dispatch anti-missile artillery along our border with the Syrakhstanis. Warn the carriers in our section of the lake we share with them to have jets ready for deployment at all times. They'll be the first aerial support we have ready. Beef up military personnel in the major cities. We need to make the citizens feel safe. I'll send word to Nafistan."

A letter to the Nafali government

From the desk of General Joensen:

Our reconnaissance has recently found evidence suggesting that the Syrakhstani government is mobilizing long-range missiles capable of attaining both of our nations in the area surrounding Mount Doshavand. As you know, our nation wishes to retain its status of neutrality in this conflict, but being prepared for the worst is something we must do. This is why we advise your nation to mobilize its forces as we have done, not to lead an offensive, of course, but rather to be prepared in case an offensive should come our way. These are dangerous times, and we must be prepared. It is at your government's discretion whether or not to disclose this information at the Peace Talks. I only make mention of it to you due to your status of neutrality. Best of luck to you and your nation.
Last edited by Northpolistan on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit beautiful Northpolistan.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:27 pm

==Al-Riyadda Capitol Building: Al-Riyadda, Syrakhstan==
Ayatollah Mahdavi a well known critic of the reigning Syrakhstani government was standing outside the Capitol building of Al-Riyadda speaking a different rhetoric. "Kherkov, Wananda, Ashebourton, and Britcan are behind all that is all wrong with this world!" A Capitol building guard slowly walked towards the Ayatollah. A member of parliament peered out the building and ran up to the guard. "Wait, let him speak." The Ayatollah walked up to the podium reserved for government speeches "They're deliberately causing maximum problems, Britcan is a threat to world peace. Look at Wananda wherever there is international conspiracy there hand is in it! If we do not act they will overwhelm us. They will suppress our culture, rape our women and children and pillage all our great nation for resources. If they were to so much as gain a foothold on our nation that gives them power. Do not let them have that power. Now we are living through decisive days in which fighters and the great Syrakhstani people are doing exceptionally well and for which they deserve victory and satisfaction from Allah - as He promised the true faithful against the enemies of Allah and humanity. It is our right, no our duty, to be proud as fighting believers who are patient in this epic war. We shall strike the necks as the mighty Allah has commanded us. Strike them, and strike evil so that evil will be defeated!" The citizens immediately began to cheer as the citizens shook their fist in the air chanting "Nahn Hakima" literally translating to "We Dominate" in Syrakhstani. As the crowd grew larger and larger so did their dissent for the nation's opposition, a college studen raised a large photograph of the Kherkovian emperor out of the crowd and smoke began to come through the center of the photograph as it was set on fire from the other side. The Minister of the interior looked at the parliament members standing a top the capitol building staircase and the security guard that had tried to stop the Ayatollah beforehand "And this is why we don't allow him near a microphone", he stated.

==Tremon Palace: Ostol, Great Majorca==
The Prime Minister's driver drove up to the palace entrance slowly, Prime Minister Asir was on edge he realized that this meeting could possibly make or break the war. As the car pulled up to the Palace's entryway the Prime Minister was shuffling through his right hand pocket "Where is it" he screamed panicking. Before any big diplomatic meeting he would take a low grade tranquilizer to hide any obvious sort of emotion, but it must have fallen out in the plane. "Sir." The driver said, motioning towards the palace doors as he opened the cars doors. Reza Asir got out of the car, too distracted by his own concerns to admire the Palace's architecture and landscapes. He almost walked in a perfectly straight line, while thinking to himself "Emotion shows lack of stability, lack of stability shows lack of control, lack of control shows weakness." As he entered the palace briefcase a sudden sense of calm and relief came over him, as if the world was at peace and the Palace was far away from the pressures of war. The Prime Minister gazed up at the ceiling, and looked around the room admiring the columns, ceiling art, and sculptures he was almost tempted to sneak off and see the rest of the palace instead of go through with the meeting...
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 am

"Marshal we are extremely sorry to hear about Smirnov, however currently I do no think I can leave the Rajjoutho during such a time of crisis. Excuse me while I speak to King Matthew." He took the receiver from Prince James. "Your Majesty, it has been claimed that your nation has conducted 2 hostile acts against mine. The bombing of Teknaf Airport was conducted by bombers with Britcani markings and the RBS Sword reportedly sunk a Nafali ship. This in itself without further investigation warrents a declaration of war but this is something I wish to avoid. More bloodshed being spilled solves nothing in the long term. However Prince James here informs me that they were not your bombers and indeed it seems none of my ship are unaccounted for. Prince James believes this has been a ruse by another government of the Commonwealth Society which seems crazy. Who would do such a thing? Your views on this Your Majesty? As for the Captain, what actually happened at sea?
" There was a knock on the door. "Maharaj, a telegram from the Northpolistani Government."
"Excuse me one moment Your Majesty and Captain." The Maharaj read the the telegram and then looked at the Prince. He picked up the receiver again. "Well Your Majesty, it seems that the Syrakhstanis have mobilised long range missiles that could attack the Rajjoutho and Northpolistan. This does seem a further worrying addition to an already complex situation. I think we should begin these talks immediately before anything else happens... Also I must inform you that I intend to ensure that the Prince remains my guest until this is sorted. He will of course be well looked after."

To General Joesen,

I thank you for your intelligence on the mobilisation of Syrakhstani forces. We have already begun a full mobilisation since the heinous attack on Teknaf. We shall of course hope for future cooperation between our two nations especially in the peace talks that are currently under way in the Rajjoutho. If however no clear solution is found, the Rajjoutho asks that Northpolistan remain committed to ensuring that peace is maintained throughout the Commonwealth Society by continued cooperation between all branches of our forces.

Kindest regards,

Arif Hossain,
Advisor for Defence
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 am

"I'm sure he will be Mahraj." The King replied. "I will let the Captain explain the situation with RBS Sword. Captain Jacobson?" The slightly nervous voice of Captain Jacobson came out of the receiver. "About an hour ago we were fired upon by a pair unknown vessels, your majesty. They were a pair of old destroyers, looking like they were ready to be decommissioned. One of them immobilised itself while firing upon us, we don't know how. The technology they were using was out of date, but they still outgunned us. They were eventually sunk with the help of a nearby submarine." The captain paused, taking a breath. "The thing that you are probably wondering about is the fact that they were bearing Nafistani colours. They waved the flag of Nafistan, that is true, but they did not bare the name of any Nafistani ship. We also couldn't match them to any known Nafistani ship. The few survivors we have recovered were wearing Nafistani uniforms, although only one of those recovered seem to be able to speak Nafali, the captain of one of the ships. His accent seemed to be Syrakhstani he hasn't given up any real information yet though. We haven't been able to identify any of the other survivors as officers as of yet." There was a few seconds of silence until the King spoke. "As you've said Maharaj, none of your ships appear to have been sunk. In my eyes this seems to be a false-flag operation from someone trying to turn us against each other."
Last edited by Britcan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 am

The Lions Den

Saracen slammed the desk. He had heard the reports from the field. The attacks against Britcan had limited success, smaller target had been eliminated but most had proven themselves heavily dug in.

Time for Plan B, he snarled at his assistants. If we cant get to the military targets then we will take out the support systems. Order the pilots to bomb the selected civilian television, radio, satellite towers and other communication facilities. I don’t even want to hear a ham radio operator broadcasting. Do it at night and minimize civilian damages as much as possible.

Also our Viperian allies are taking heavy damage to their advance parties. We must support them, give them the codes to call in air support to help their advance. And send two waves of planes to clear the ground ahead of them.

Now the fun part he smiled as a child playing with his toys. We will activate Icarus, it has had several successful tests, order the navy to launch as many SM-3 ABM weapons as necessary to act as an anti-satellite weapon, we will knock their gps and satellite communication systems out of the sky.

There are more parts to the plan he said now actually laughing softly. We have the MQ-9 Reapers, split them into two groups of 10 each, send 10 to eliminate the personal we have listed below, he scanned the list of generals and military leaders. Work your way down the list till we find ones we know where they are. Send the other ten to support to support the Viperians. This still leaves many for our defence at home. Perfect.

But Sir, one of the assistants asked hesitantly, we still can’t bomb their bunkers, our planes are just not equipped. Well then the General replied, order the 57th airforce from Carcassonne too come to Ionia and have them equipped with the Aviation Thermobaric Bomb of Increased Power, all that is alive merely evaporates when it is fired. We will breach the bunkers one way or another.

The assistants left to make the calls and within minutes the planes which had been refuelling in Ionia took off, within an hour their loads had been released. More blips disappeared off the screen as half a dozen planes were downed; thank god the 57th and 34th airforces on route to Ionia as these losses could not be sustained for long.

The Ionian Knights would have to support our aerial attack with their naval might and launch the invasion soon before Carcassonne ran out of equipment.

One last thing, our fleet which was on route to Estovakia, with the rescent Estovakian threats, I am ordering it to battle stations. We will never attack our Estovakian brothers but we must be prepared.

In Britcan

The ranger units had all landed but it was not all smooth, several had been brown far off target. Never the less the units moved off. Just outside one small village they had met a small group of locals. All the Rangers were trained in English although with an accent, and of course were dressed as Britcan air force pilots. As the locals approached, the lieutenant spoke in his broken English. We are from the border with Viperia and have been shot down by enemy Carcassonians we need help.

Elsewhere the units spread out; they stole local forms of transport and dashed to their designated targets. He main railway was to be bombed in 3 places, several key roads from the capital as well as phone reply stations were are bombed. The ranger escaped before seeing the damage but the explosions were certainly heard. Not all the missions were a success, a unit sent to bomb a suspected ammunitions dump disappeared and the unit outside the local town who were conversing with the natives had broken off radio contact although their vital sign monitors showed them to be still alive.

In Carcassonne

King Darius picked up the phone to the Estovakian ambassador. When he spoke it was with measured words and a flat tone. I recommend you come to the Lions Den Mr Ambassador, I have heard your fleet is attempting to turn our naval forces around. As per the terms of our alliance you must respond to any armed attack against Carcassonne. This Britcan attack has killed our Queen and is clearly a declaration of war. I don’t want to hear any excuses of maybe it was not Britcan, I saw the bombers myself, I have seen no evidence to suggest otherwise. By the terms of our alliance we demand you respond against Britcan, honour dictates as much.
Last edited by Carcassonne on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 am

Britcani Cliff line
The Private who had been spraying bullets down at the Viperians didn't even attempt to move back as the Viperians shot at him. He was hit by at least two dozen bullets and fell straight off the cliff. He body was smashed on the rocks bellow. The Corporal had slightly better luck. He'd moved back from the cliff edge and hadn't been hit lethally. He'd been hit twice in the stomach at once in the calf. He slumped to the floor staring at his wounds. He knew he was a dead man. He staggered to his feet. "I'm gonna take some of those damn Viperians with me then." He pulled out two grenades and pulled the pins. He leapt off the cliff. He'd timed it well. The grenades exploded just as he shot past the cave entrance. Private Rodgers ran back to a nearby tree line, hoping the reinforcements would arrive shortly.

Britcani Beach
The machine guns continued to try to keep the Viperian forces pinned down. They had called in backup in the shape of two self-propelled multiple-rocket launchers several miles back. The two had received the co-ordinates of the Viperian landing party and had calibrated themselves accordingly. They both shot out their massive barrage. Each firing rockets in less than 40 seconds. Each rocket was aimed at the Viperians on the beach.

Southern Britoa Province
The ex-army Sergeant raised an eyebrow at the group of men. They were certainly dressed in the uniform of the Britcani Airforce, but they didn't speak english well. While it was possible that they were natives of Kiaca, Britcan's most northernly province, and spoke Kiacan their accent certainly didn't match that of the Kiacans. Keeping his shotgun trained on the men he asked a question almost every Britcani citizen would know, but few foreigners would. "Who won the Britcani Football Championship last year?"

Kherkov
Senator

Founded: May 13, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:51 am

"Your majesty," Williams said, "We've had a reply from Ashebourton. They've accepted our help in establishing a beachhead, conducting special operations inland and supporting the Ashebourtonian Army." "Good," replied the Emperor, "Give orders for the briefing of the Exercitus Imperator, Classe Imperator and the Imperatoris Volans Corpus. We must be ready as soon as possible." Williams nodded. "I will get on it at once, sir!" He hurried to the door, but just before he left, he turned around. "Oh, and sir, the Propaganda Minister informs me the campaign seems to be working, many more people are joining the Militia, and even more are attending our Home Defence programmes." With a nod of approval from the Emperor, Williams departed.

The Emperor sipped his glass of wine. He knew that the situation was getting worse for Britcan. If it didn't calm down soon then the Emperor would be forced to choose. He couldn't break with Viperia, but things with Britcan were looking up. Besides, he needed them both on his side for his future plans. "I'll just have to wait it out." mumbled the Emperor.
+ England expects that every man will do his duty +

Co-Founder of the RP Region The Commonwealth Society
Regional Factbook | Join our Discord | Kherkov Factbook
Nation is RP - not equal to RL views

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 pm

HPS Thunder
A squadron of twelve Eurofighter Typhoons raced towards the ship. They were to try and harass the ship and stop it supporting the Viperian Forces on the beaches as best they could. They each launched a barrage of missiles at the ship, hoping to do as much damage as possible. At the same time four old 17 inch costal batteries built in the 50s opened fire at the Viperian ship. The batteries were old and did not have and sort of missile guidance system, but had been upgraded so as to offer more precise targeting and packed a punch despite their age.

Great Majorca
Envoy

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Majorca » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Gordon and Marek were discussing Great Majorca's military readiness as a knock on the door was heard and the kings personal secretary poked his head in to the room and said "I am sorry for the intrusion your majesty, but the Syrakhstani prime minister has arrived." Marek and Gordon nodded and went throught he door to see Reza Asir standing in the large foyer. Marek approached the prime minister and extended his hand as said "Mr. prime minister, it is a honor to have you hear in my home." extending his hand once again in Gordons direction he said "this is your counterpart Gordon Langley, prime minister of Great Majorca. Shall we get down to business in the library." Sensing Asir was a bit on edge Marek walked next to him and put his left hand on his shoulder and explained how the recent turn of events was quite unsettling for his country."

They three men made their way to the library where they all took a seat in the large overstuffed leather chairs which were situatedin the center of the library. A large mahogany table sat between the three chairs and as they all took their seats Marek motioned his hand and a house servant came in to the presence of the three men as Marek asked Asir if he needed anything to drink.

Marek gave another montion of his hand and the servant departed and the Marek leaned forward in his chair and asked Asir "what information do you have for me? I am deeply troubled by intelligence coming out of that region. Please let me know what you have so we can make an informed decision." Marek then once again leaned back in his chair and waited for Asir to answer.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm

HPS Thunder

'Sir! We're under attack from Britcani Fighters! Orders?' was barely heard as Britcani Eurofighter Typhoons flew overhead littering the ship. 'There's been little physical damage but several crew were injured sir! As for the shots from those Coastal batteries, we're lucky to not have sunk, but we're practically stuck here, and they took out most of our systems', responding quickly the captain shouted 'Train one of our SA-N-12 SAM Launcher's on each plane, tell the Lightning to keep theirs in case of further attack, then target those bunkers with all of our AK-630s and all four 130mm guns and tell the Lightning to do the same, we are taking those bunkers out if it kills us, and we need those planes down now!', running to the comms the lower ranking officer just managed 'Aye Sir! Right Away!' before he was commanding his, and then his neighboring ship. Immediately after the orders were given the Thunder's SAM Missiles all opened fire on the attacking Typhoons, all four 130mm guns and all four 30mm gatling guns, of both ships, trained on the Britcani bunkers and opened fire. 'Wait for confirmation of destruction, while we wait prepare all able personnel from both vessels for landing, i anticipate most of the original landing team did not survive.'

ORC Team Alpha 2

'Alright Lads! It looks like we might be winning this thing! Just keep it up and i'm sure we'll see this through! I've got word from the other landing parties than they've lost no more me-' The Staff Sergeant was cut off mid speech as the very air surrounding the entire beach was set ablaze. Simultaneously, The two destroyers had fired and the Britcani Self-Propelled rockets had hit. All four ORC Teams were severely shell shocked and none could hear. They assumed a similar effect had overtaken the Britcanis but could not be sure. Looking around Staff Sergeant Kravtstov could see far more bodies than he could before, charred beyond recognition, they had to be down to at least half strength now but they had to have taken the beach at least? Remembering where he was he began barking orders to attempt to regain some sort of control, 'Anyone from any ORC Team that is still alive and can hear me! Begin Pepper-Potting up the beach! Exercise Caution at all times! Make Sure you're covered before you move and alert your fellow men to contact as soon as you are contacted!.' And with that the remaining 26 Commandos began to make their way up the beach, under the cover of smoke, and using shell holes as trenches.

Victor Team, Britcani Cliffside, One Mile West

A body flew down past the Viper SF operatives. 'Well at least Asimov didn't die for nothing eh?', the half hearted attempt to lighten the mood was weak but had good intentions. 'Britcani Fucks! Why don't they just giv-' before he could finish another body fell but didn't hit the water, instead two grenades, pins pulled, exploded just outside the cave. All 9 men were thrown hard against the cave wall. 'Fuck Won't they leave us! Britcani scum!' Karpol looked around the room, everyone seemed a little shaken but overall okay. 'Sir,' at that moment Karpol expected the worst, 'Chermerkins in a worse state, still alive, still steady, but he definately can't fight now.' Shit! two men down and they hadn't even scaled the cliff! 'Sikorski recce up top, make sure it's clear then report back fire upon anyone you find, anyone!'. Once the way was seen to be clear 7 Operatives, one dead, one injured, one looking after the casualty, moved off in the direction of heavy smoke, 'Shit! That's the beach assault! Get there now, kill any Britcanis you see, no mercy!'. Moving off in the direction of the fighting they quickly reached heavily defended bunkers 'Breach and Clear! One Bunker at a time!'.

The War Room, Vipragrad, Viperia

'Sir! We're getting reports in finally!' Zhukov excalimed, 'Well' replied the Premier, 'How are they?'. 'Well sir...they're a little mixed but i'd say overall good!.', a look of anger came over the Premier's face 'A little mixed? Overall Good? Who do you think we're fighting Leo X? We need excellent! We need brilliant results! Tell me Zhukov, are those Commandos equipped with respirators? I know the Vipers will be but...' Zhukov, The Premier's PA, looked a little shocked 'Well...yes...but...Sir are you su-', 'Yes i'm Sure! Launch Operation Snakebite now Zhukov!.'

Secret Military Airbase 'Raptor', Pytherian Mountains, Viperia

'Sir We've received conformation for Operation Snakebite', the young man said, 'What protocol were you given', replied a much older, more experienced man. 'Pytonn 43472901, sir what is Operation Snakebite, why such strict protocols?'. Walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder, the older man replied 'In all my years i've learned never to ask son, i'm sure we'll find out, but for now.' He walked to a control panel and held a button, 'Hangar 7 Protocol Code "Pytonn 43472901", launch Operation Snakebite'. Having been set up decades before, but being updated with new technology each year, minutes after the order and protocols were given one Tupolev Tu-160, flanked by six Sukhoi Su-35BMs sped out of the hidden airbase. Reaching Britcan in minutes, the Tupolev began systematically dropping its contents, unlike the Carcassonnian bombings not just on military targets or similar, but on towns and villages too. The bombs were not conventional, nor condoned, they were a long hidden Viperian technology VX Nerve Agent.

Tupolev Tu-160 'Rhinoceros'

'Falcons 1 through 6, we are in position and are beginning bomb run now, be advised enemy retaliation is heavily expected, prepare to return to base immediately, look alive.'
Last edited by Viperia on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 am

"False flag operation? I have never heard of such treachery and dishonour before! But can it really be Syrakhstan? I dont believe it. Those planes attacked the Sultan as well! Surely only a state could have the resources to mount such an operation?.... Captain, I ask that you bring give these survivors to the RMS Khulna and RMS Dhaka who is en route to your location." Im sure we can extract some useful information about these attacks. For now Your Majesty, Captain. I bid you farewell."

Breaking News

"The Maharaj will be giving a live press conference from TCWS Parliament about the events of the day. We can see he has already begun, lets listen."
"My people, the Rajjoutho has been attacked. Teknaf Airport was bombed today without warning or provocation from Nafistan. It was a brutal act of terrorism. Many blame Britcan for this atrocity. However with calm heads and reason we have discovered it was not Britcan who attacked us. The bombers did have Britcani markings however I have received assurances that these planes could not have been from Britcan. In fact they flew from Ionia but currently we have no evidence that the Ionia had anything to do with the attack. I am also sure that you have heard rumours that a Nafali ship was sunk by Britcan. This is false. No Nafali ship has been sunk. The RBS Sword sunk an unidentified ship and the crew it seems used uniforms and flags of the Rajjoutho but they were no Nafali. All these factors point to a false flag operation. I do no know who attacked us however may I say, I will not rest until those who are responsible are brought to justice. Any questions? Yes, you at the back."
"Maharaj, you must have some clue as to who attacked us?"
"As of yet I do not have any concrete leads."
"Maharaj, there are reports you were slapped by Sofia of Ionia. Is this true?"
"Sofia and I did have a disagreement about the situation. It must be remembered that states like these are relatively young compared to the Rajjoutho. They still believe in rash action instead of a time of reflection in response to an attack. Thats is what makes the Rajjoutho great."
"Maharaj, surely the easiest explanation is probably the most correct. Britcani markings on the bomber and even if the ship wasnt ours the RBS Sword still fired on a ship that beard the flag of the Rajjoutho. Surely we should respond against Britcan before we do anything else. "
"Well currently all sanctions are being implemented against Britcan. However Brtican is working with the Rajjoutho to find out the real cause of this heinous act."
"Maharaj, there are reports that you have Prince James hostage? Can you confirm this?"
"Prince James is indeed my guest for the foreseeable future. I have spoken to King Matthew stating that the Prince will remain in the Rajjoutho until the situation is resolved. The Prince will of course be well looked after."
"Maharaj will the peace conference continue even though it seems war is already engulfing the Commonwealth Society, with attacks being conducted nearly everywhere?"
"Yes of course, peace must be given a chance. Now excuse ladies and gentlemen. Thats it for now. I must return to the peace summit."
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:07 am

In Carcassonne

King Darius was pleased, the attacks were going well, there had been not response from the Britcan government, perhaps we had knocked out their communication equipment as fully as we hoped?

The bombing raids would continue, a combination of attacks of military targets, communications and transport links until the more powerful bombs arrived.

The Viperians were attacking cities and towns and the effectiveness of the attacks can not be hidden but this was not the Carcassonian way. The fleet and the enhanced bombers would arrive soon, plans would be made.

Then there was the matter of the Maharaj, how dare he. He could have made his speech anywhere but chose the Commonwealth Parliament. Does he think he speaks for the whole region. Arrogant old fart, for too long Carcassonne has sat idly by, now we were the masters of our own destiny. The plan was already made and the senile man would learn his place. Britcan had invaded Ionia without cause, mined parts of the northern sea although our merchant ships could still easily pass and bombed Teknaf and still he refused to act. Coward, So be it.

Enough C4 had been obtained and smuggeled into Nafistan. The bomb wirings had been purched and stored by the Special Forces from Britcan. The agents were getting in place for a possible strike aganist the parliment building.
Last edited by Carcassonne on Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

"Fuck!" roared the Emperor. "Viperia and Carcassonne show no sign of stopping. We must act, Dimich! We must act!" Dimich just stood there as the Emperor moved onto the balcony. "Those spear wielding savages are threatening to turn our old ally on us... The Premier still trusts us. I have an idea that could work. We use prisoners, who look like Carcassonians, and put them in Carcassonian uniform. We give them Carcassonian weaponry, and land them on the shores of Viperia. They don't need to speak the language, they won't live long enough to be interrogated. Then we can attack. The Kherkovian response will be to cancel our flights to Susa and burn our embassy there claim that those savages burnt it down to smear their name further. The Premier will believe this and King Matthew and I can persuade him to attack Carcassonne." Dimich thought for a moment. "Sir, it could work. Shall I initiate your plan, sir?" The Emperor nodded. "And tell the minister of propaganda to begin a campaign against Carcassonne."
Last edited by Kherkov on Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:16 am

The Viperian chemical attack was mostly centred on the Eastern agricultural province of Fetici. The attack had mostly landed on open fields and done little harm. A large amount did, however, fall on several eastern towns and villages, almost completely wiping out the populations. The capital of the province, Oakwood, was spared due to fortunate winds and the planes only being able to travel so far without encountering too much AA fire. Due to the almost total devastation of the areas it hit news had no yet reached Lontwa. The deaths numbered in the thousands though.

The Ranger attacks on the Britcani railways had been successful. However army engineers were on hand to repair the damage and delays were minimal. The attacks on the roads, however, left much more lasting damage as Britcan had never put much money into it's road network to start with. Britcani intelligence was beginning to become aware of the rangers activities though. Civilians had been told to look out for suspicious activity and squads of special forces were tracking the rangers. The attacks on the satellites had been more or less a failure. Britcani intelligence managed to track the missiles and shoot most of them down, limiting the damage to a small number of civilian satellites. The attacks on the high ranking military personnel were more successful. All five of the targets who weren't in bunkers, including the MoD and his deputy, were killed.

The King was furious over the Carcassionians not stopping their attacks despite the overwhelming evidence that Britcan hadn't carried out the attacks of Nafistan and the statement from the Maharaj himself. "These Carcassionians seem hell bent on fighting us, whatever happens." He roared. "We tried playing nice, we haven't been too harsh with our responses. We practically offered no response to their repeated bombings. If they want to mess with Britcan then they better be ready to face the full force of our military." He pressed opened a small safe with a key and brought out a small key pad with a button and microphone below it. He entered a four digit code and the button glowed red. He pressed it and spoke into the mic. "Commence operation Hellfire against Carcassonne authorisation code: 064163522."

Three nuclear submarines surfaced. One in the waters north of Britcan, another to the south of Corinova Island and a third to the south west of Barnezia. They each launched eight missiles based off of the Trident D-5 missile with one crucial difference. They weren't nuclear missiles, just extremely powerful conventional weapons that were used due to Britcan's reluctance to use nuclear weapons. Each missile carried five high explosive warheads targeted at a major Carcassionian cities.

Simultaneously five transporter erector vehicles carrying anti-ship ballistic missiles based in the Province of Sumse targeted the most vital ships in the Carcassoinan fleet that was near Ionia. These missiles were designed to cripple or even destroy supercarriers they should definitely do some damage to the Carcassionian fleet. They fired the five guided missiles at the Carcassionian vessels.

The King sat back in his chair, his face serious. He knew that what he was doing may well be condemned, but he did not care. He felt that if he was condemned for doing everything in his power to defend his nation then he was willing to be condemned. Whatever happened the Carcassionians would know that if Britcan were attacked she would respond with all it's might. The phone rang. It was a message from the Kherkovian emperor. He wanted approval for launching a false flag operation against Viperia and blaming it on Carcassonne. The King sent a message back. They would accept any plan that got Viperia of Britcan's back. Viperia would be expected to pay reparations to Britcan after the war though.

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:59 am

==Army bunker, Hidden location, Kherkov ==

The Emperor motioned to Dimich, who was leaning over a large electronic map of the Commonwealth. "I am ready, sir. So are the prisoners. The Carcassonians mostly use Russian weaponry, from Estovakia, so we've managed to arm the majority of the prisoners with AKs. There are two mortar teams, just for good measure. We're going to make it look like they landed in Britcan and attacked Viperia. King Matthew has given us permission. Soon there'll be a bunch of 150 murderers charging at the border, sir. They've" The Emperor was pleased. "And what of our embassy?" Dimich continued "We've pulled much of our staff out due to 'budget cuts', sir. Soon after the word of the Carcassonian attack had spread, we'll initiate the attack against the embassy. It's just a small group of riflemen, but they should take the embassy easily. They have orders to detonate a bomb inside the embassy, but it will go off quickly. The attacking group does not know this and so should be 'caught in the blast' along with our diplomat, but it's a sacrifice we'll ahve to make. There must be no survivors. " The Emperor smiled. "And then King Matthew and I will come in and offer the Premier an alliance against Carcassonne. Well done, everyone."

==Viperian border with Britcan==

Private Drethon lit a cigarette and waited for orders from his officer. He was ready to attack Viperia for the good of 'Carcassonne'. He chuckled to himself. The death penalty or this mission. He looked over and saw his good childhood friend, Antony Pohl. He offered Pohl a cigarette, but he declined. "Damn it," Antony said, "How long do we have to hide behind this ridge?" Drethon laughed, "Patience, Antony. The mortars have to set up. They're going to barrage the border before we attack." Pohl rolled his eyes, "We can take these bastards, come on now!" A whistle sounded, and a cheer went up. "Death to Viperia!" came the officer's scream. Pohl and the rest of the group joined in. Drethon found himself also joining in. Drethon began to charge, mortar shells soaring into the air and plummeting down in front of him.
Last edited by Kherkov on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 am

==Tremon Palace==
Asir was beginning to calm down, with a quick thrust he put his suitcase on top of the table. He entered it's access code, the date he met his wife then pushed the button to then the suitcase flew open. It was stuffed to the brim with files although Prime Minister Asir's office was organized his suitcase was nothing of the sort. Papers and a few pictures flew across the table. Asir made it clear the photographs of his wife were his main priority, grabbing them first and stuffing them into his blazer's pocket then stacking all the papers on one big pile next to his suitcase. "I'm here, for several reasons." he said with a slight hesitation and stutter. "I love my country, I would die for my - however I fear and I despise my government. I went into politics out of the hope that I could change all this." He pulled out one of the pictures of his wife. "But I can't do it along, the Sultan's grasp is too strong. I have to gain his permission before I do anything. My wife is a christian." He put the picture on the table. "Out of kindness" He said in air quotes. "Sultan Al-Ahad Akir, didn't have her killed when he found out she was married to a person of such high ranking instead he sent her into exile, to where I do not know." The Prime Minister began to slowly weep "I would like for your help, gain his trust, side with the Sultanate then when the Sultan believes that he's won blow Syrakhstan out of the water. There will be cries for a new government across the nation, and the Sultan will either be forced into self-exile or to cooperate with the rebellions."
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 pm

Britcani Border with Viperia, Viperian High Defense Wall

'Sir! Sir! Men are approaching fast under cover of mortars!', 'Are they Britcani?', 'Well sir we can't exactly tell but they're firing and shouting "Death to Viperia!"', 'Well for that alone kill the bastards Britcani or not!', 'Wait sir! Those uniforms they're Carcassionian!','Well that changes things a little, but if they've attacked we'd best retaliate, Fire upon the intruders now', 'but sir they're Carcassonnian!', 'Fire Now!'. At that moment ten of the countless hundreds of L7A2 GPMGs protruding from firing holes along the wall began to tear into the Carcassonnian invaders with no discrimination. Reloading and firing again fired cartridges littered the floor.

'Sir Carcassonnians are attacking the Britcani Border!', 'Excellent Zhukov send a contingent to reinforce them!', 'No sir! I don't think you quite get me, the Carcassonnians are attacking our wall on the border,we've engaged.', 'You've what! Why was i not informed first! Argh! Well if those Carcs want to mess with me after siding with us! Destroy them! Kill all of them and fuck that Queen! And what of Operation Snakebite?', 'Ah well i do at least have some good news, the attacks were fairly successful and no casualties or fatalities were sustained, well on our part at least. Well at least one campaign might be going to plan, as for the Carcs, well lets just wait it out for a while.'
Last edited by Viperia on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 pm

== Viperian Border ==
The machine gun fire hit the charging prisoners. Drethon watched in horror as around 50 men were hit and fell to the ground. "Cover! Get to cover! NOW!" boomed the officer. Drethon jumped into a crater where a misplaced mortar round fell. He saw Pohl in a crater, slightly closer to the wall, on his left. Drethon looked around. He saw many dead bodies behind him, a few were crawling to craters. The machine gun fire took care of them. Drethon grabbed his rifle and attempted to  fire at the Viperians in the wall. 

== Army bunker, hidden location, Kherkov ==
The Emperor approached Dimich. "You haven't given the order for the embassy attack, have you Dimich?" He shook his head. "Not yet, sir. What troubles you?" The Emperor gazed at the map as he spoke. "Nothing, Dimich. Just hold it until I give the word. It's got to be timed perfectly." Dimich saluted, "Yes sir," and then left the room. The Emperor sat down, and began to draft the message he would send to the Premier after the attack.
Last edited by Kherkov on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:34 pm

Britcani Border with Viperia, Viperian High Defense Wall

'Keep Firing at their positions! Most are dead but some cower in holes! Focus on all cover, eventually they will fall! Snipers, target those mortars, they cannot damage our defenses but i want them taken out now!'. On the top of the wall, Three L115A1 armed Viperians took aim and fired at the mortar teams further back from the assault, 'Oh yeah they're definately Carcs,', 'What difference does it make' replied another, 'No difference, just wanna know who i'm killing!' replied the first managing a laugh.

'Zhukov! Prepare the Viperian Air Fighters in all available hangars, I may not have decided whether or not the Carcs deserve to feel my wrath but by Vipra i'll be ready once i do!', 'At once sir!' and at once Zhukov ordered all hangars with available resources to advance to battle stations and to prepare all available Fighter Jets, Bombers or Strategic Fighters for an attack on Carcassone, if this was them then they will feel the sting of Viper!'

Kherkov
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:17 am

==Viperian border with Britcan==
Drethon tried to keep firing at the Viperians in the wall, but their heavy fire kept most of them pinned down. He noticed that there were no more explosions; but Pohl answered that question with a shout. "Enemy snipers! They've taken out our mortar teams!" The officer replied "Damn it! Damn these Viperians! Death to Viperia, men! Death to the Premier!" The now depleted group of around 30 men cheered. Drethon knew there was no way of retreating. The MG fire had the whole group pinned down in cover. Pohl tried to shout to him. "Drethon! Drethon! We can't hold out! We just c--" He was cut off as MG fire shredded him. Pohl had forgotten where he was, he hadn't stayed low enough. Drethon was shocked, and full of despair. He heard the cries of the last men being picked off, until eventually a sniper managed to hit what little of his head was poking out of the crater, sending him to hell.

==Army bunker, hidden location, Kherkov==
"Sir!" Came the voice of the Defence Secretary-Minister, "Our scouts report that our prisoner group has been wiped out, sir. No survivors." The Emperor turned to face him. "Excellent, Dimich. I shall send a message to the Premier. I will tell him our scouts have reported that Carcassonne has attacked Viperia, and whether he would like assistance. Also, telegram the King of Britcan. Tell him to send an alliance offer to Viperia, against a common enemy." Dimich saluted and began to leave. "Oh, and Dimich? Make sure he isn't too harsh." Dimich nodded, and then left. The Emperor approached the Minister of Propaganda, and began discussing campaign ideas.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:44 am

Britcani Border, Viperian High Defense Wall

'Cease Fire! Enemy Unit entirely destroyed!' was barely heard enough by the MG teams over their fire, but they did in fact stop. 'Sir they were definately Carcassonnian the Sniper team confirmed it, what do we do.', 'Well there's only one thing we can do, contact the Premier, confirm that the assailants were Carcassonian but they have been eliminated, we cannot retrieve the bodies the Britcani are on too high a guard, Send the message now Sergeant!'

'Sir-', 'What the fuck now Zhukov! What problem must you place upon my already burdened shoulders now hmm?!?!', a little taken aback and shaking Zhukov replied 'Well sir, it's just that we've received a SitRep from the Viperian High Defense Wall on the border, the assailants were undoubtedly Carcassonian-', 'Fuck! Who the fuck does King Darius think he is! I'll pound that caveman fuck into the ground! And-', 'Sir that's not all', 'Zhukov...did you interrupt me?', 'N-n-n-no sir, of course i didn't.', 'Well that's good because i'm beginning to get accustomed to the name Zhukov, now do carry on.' thankful for the sparing of his life, especially as the Premier became less and less rational as anger increased, Zhukov continued, 'We've received a message from Kherkov', 'Thank Vipra for that!', 'Indeed sir, they have said they will support our military action against Carcassonne!', 'Ah Zhukov!' The Premier hugged Zhukov at this point to his surprise 'Mobilize the Viperian Air Fighters and The Viperian Naval Defence, i will destroy Carcassone and with Kherkov's aid maybe that Juggernaut Estovakia Carcassonnes hiding behind may not be a problem!', 'Sir, what of the campaign against Britcan our forces believe they have almost taken the beach and all forces currently in Britcan are focused around one central area' mulling it over for some time the Premier decided 'Contact those forces and order a Reorg at the initial landing beach, Hold there and setup a FOB, i haven't forgotten about those bombs but right now we have bigger problems.'

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:52 am

The King sat at his desk, waiting for the report on the damage the missiles had caused on their enemy when he received a call. The Kherkovian false-flag operation against the Viperians was a success. However it seemed the the Emperor wanted them to offer the Viperians an alliance. The King, however, knew he couldn't afford to let the Viperians know that they were enough of an issue to make peace a priority. He sent a message back. Britcan would only accept the alliance if Viperia offered it, withdrew all their forces from Britcan and payed for all the damage caused to Britcan by their forces..
Last edited by Britcan on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Majorca
Envoy

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Majorca » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:03 pm

Marek looked at Gordon and chuckled as Asir fumbled to get the numerous documents to show the king and the prime minister of Great Majorca.

"Mr. Asir let me be blunt" said Marek as he reached for the numerous documents that started to mass on the coffe table, "I do not trust your nation or the set of circumstances that revolve around this now obnoxious and ridiculous war. I am shuddering at the thought of committing forces to this war because our intelligence has shown quite numerous inconsistancies with how nations are responding to this event. Point is I do not believe your nations story regarding the two so called 'spies' nor do I believe your nations story regarding their 'injuries'. I also suspect that you have some doubts and questions regarding these issues as well or you would not be here requesting our help." Marek shook his head and looked at Gordon as to prompt him to talk.

Gordon leaned forward and continued "there have been reports of biological weapons as well as the use of fake registries by numerous nations. His majestys government is deeply troubled by this news and wonders how much of this falls on the shoulders of Syrakhstan. Your nation..." Gordons next sentence was interrupted by Marek saying "we were almost committed to helping your cause because you seem like the only sane ones in this mess. But this information you have brought here today is quite telling of a nation gone corrupt. This 'change' you talk about....is there a resistance ready to assist Majorcan forces if we should commit? We would need key intelligence documents on installations if this were to work. Are you ready to assist with that? Are you ready to committ your life to this cause? Our military is no slouch. We shall make this campaign one of decisive measure. And what about the Estovakians? They are currently at war with you...there might be collateral damage."

Marek leaned back in his chair waiting for Asir to respond.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents