NATION

PASSWORD

Pre-emptive War [MT:Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 am

The Maharaj held his face with one hand and was visibly shocked. Royal Maharaj's Guards quickly surrounded Sofia with swords and arms drawn however the Maharaj waved them away with his other hand. He began in a low and calm voice "How dare you strike me in my own land! How dare you question my empathy to my people? I should have you shot for your total insolence. It is you who does not understand the situation. Britcan has indeed escalated the situation but a full scale war would only harm our nations even further. There are other ways to punish a nation without the risk of what a total war which you seem to propose. I have no more words for you. I suggest you leave this building and return to Ionia as soon as possible before I change my mind." With that he left Sofia and gave a quick nod to Lord Salazar.
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Britcan
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Britcan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 am

The Prince slowly regained consciousness. He felt someone shaking him and asking if he was okay. "I'll be fine." He mumbled to the person. He knew it wasn't true, but he had more important things to worry about at the moment. He wiped a mixture of blood and dust from his eyes with what was left of his right sleeve. The Prince looked up at the person who was talking to him. He recognised the uniform the man was wearing as that of the Royal Maharaj's Guards. He slowly climbed to his feet. He addressed the man in a shaky voice. "Guardsmen. My name is Prince James of Britcan. I need to see the Maharaj as soon as possible. I know some crucial information about the bombings." He knew he had to tell the Maharaj that those planes weren't from Britcan. If he didn't it could lead to a full scale war between the two nations.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 am

Guardsman Joab did not understand fully what the Prince had said. He understood that the Prince has stated his name and the words 'Maharaj' and 'bombings' For a fleeting moment he thought the Prince was saying he is going to bomb the Maharaj but this would not make much sense. Maybe he wanted to meet the Maharaj. "I take Maharaj to you." With that he helped the Prince to get away from their shelter. Horses were galloping everywhere as it seems one the the bombs had hit the stable doors, allowing the horses to escape. He radioed in that the Prince wanted to see the Maharaj. The Guardsmen on the other side said the Maharaj was at the TCWS Parliament and help was coming. As he had finished the radio conversation Joab spied 2 Guardsmen on horseback coming towards them. "We heard you needed help and that you have that bastard Prince."
"What do you mean bastard, so some respect. He is a Prince for God's sake and he is hurt badly."
"Its his planes that have done this you know! Lets just shoot him now and be heroes!" With that one of the Guardsmen pointed a QSZ92-9 at the Prince and was about to fire when Joab pushed the semi automatic pistol out of the Guardsmen hands. "No. We cannot do that. He has asked to see the Maharaj and it is not up to us to refuse him." The two horsemen knew Joab was right. "If he is so hurt we should take him to the medics. There are many ambulances near the terminal building entrance"
"No, I am no medic but he wants to see the Maharaj and thats what we should do."
"Very well, he can ride with me, you can ride with Harran." With that they set off from Teknaf Airport to TCWS Parliament. The horses had to navigate passed scenes of chaos and people panicking. However after a short ride they arrived at Parliament. Joab took the Prince from the other horse and took him past the tight security. The Maharaj had been informed of the Prince's capture and awaited the arrival of the Prince in a side room. Joab knocked on the door and said "Maharaj, Prince James of Britcan is with me. He is badly hurt but wished to see you."
"Yes I know bring him in. But before you do, you captured him?"
"Not captured Maharaj." He recounted the story of what happened. The Maharaj nodded with satisfaction. "I wish to speak to you later, do hang around. But for now bring him in."

Nafistan's NS Wiki

Viperia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 17, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:24 am

'Sir we're getting word of tension between Ionia and Nafistan over the Britcani bombing. We believe that Ionia wish for vengeance against Britcan.' The Premiere managed a smile, although he had lost a good degree of his face. He knew something was odd about the way the Prince looked at those planes, but chose to ignore it. 'Contact Ionia anyway you can and tell them that Viperia will support any action they take against Britcan with major force.' Finally, he thought to himself, the promise i made to my people when Britcan oppressed them so will be fulfiflled. 'But sir, Brtican are on the Wanandan side in is war, as are we. This could greatly, well, to put it plainly, fuck things up, not to mention Kherkov's view of Ionia.' The Premiere squared up to his soldier, removing the Glock 17 from his own guard's holster and placing it to the man's head. 'Fuck Wananda! And fuck Kherkov! How old are you boy!', '20 Years of age Premiere' was the shaky reply, 'Well then, you know nothing of the suffering of Viperia by Britcan, and so you have no opinion on the matter, make the call to Ionia or I shoot. I would rather see King Matthew's head on a spike and risk our standing in the world than pass up an opportunity to destroy those fucks! Do it! Now!'.
Last edited by Viperia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:27 am

Sofia rolled her eyes. "Your Maharaj needs to stop living in his fantasy." She told the guards who still gave her a nasty look. "Also, last I checked, my hand has only caused a red mark, which usually last for less than a day, so even though I know your trained in the art of protecting his Majesty, common sense would be lovely..." She then shook her head and sighed, stepping out of the building to cool down. She would stay in Nafistan, but her temper needed to be cooled before any peace talks could be spoken of. She didn't like having guards following her, since it brought unwanted attention. It seemed that to have security only allowed your enemies to know where you were. After a short walk, and your composure back in line, she walked back into the Parliament building. She wanted peace, but her own instincts wanted at least some revenge for the bombings. She soon sat down and waited, preparing a speech in her head.
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:33 am

Salazar remained calm as he listened to the Maharaj. The Britcans had always been friends but they were exporting war to the entire region. The walk to the plane seemed far too short for his thoughts. Arriving there the King was there, he should have been with his wife but instead was in front of the satellite projector screens. Salazar saw the faces of all the commanders of the armed forces. Sit down Salazar, barked the King, war is upon us.

Darius spoke to his generals.

“The Britcans have bombed Ionia, bombed Nafisatan, they have killed our closest ally in Premier Volowski D. Smirnov, and the alliance was in turmoil. We have been pacient but now we must act. We declare war on Britcan. This is not a decision I have taken lightly but it is the right decision. I know the Estovakians moved against Wananda but with the Premier dead they must rethink their plans. We will not let the alliance fall, offer our support to the new Premier and make sure they join our attack. We are not motivated by revenge but by what’s right.

Send the first airborne division of 50 Sukhoi Su-27, 15 Sukhoi Su-30, 20 Sukhoi Su-35 and 50 Mikoyan MiG-29 fighters as well as 25 Tupolev Tu-95 and 15 Tupolev Tu-160 bombers to Britcan and bomb the key military instillations as well as all communication equipment.

Follow it up with an invasion from our naval ships and have the 75th and 85th Ranger units parachute in behind the lines.

This is around one fifth of our air force, have the rest ready to go.

Give word to the Ionians and the SyrakhstanI that we go to war.

Also prepare a press conference”

Within minutes planes was scrambling into the air in 3 waves from Carcassonne, divided into squads of 12. They tore across the sky , quickly towards in Britcan airspace.

The ranger units were to land on selected destinations in Britcan tasked with planting bombs on bridges, railways, canals, roads and supply trucks. Disrupt the enemy and cause chaos.

The Navy was also on route to Ionia to combine forces there for the big push.

In Carcassonne, pictures of Helene’s motionless body were pasted across the news, there was outrage. Every Carcassonian able to bear arms was being drafted. The Home Guard was inundated with volunteers. One thing was sure, every Carcassonian would die for their nation, and not one enemy troop would ever land on our shores.

The King boarded his plane and speed back to Carcassonne with his injured wife. The Prince who was onroute also turned around. Lord Salazar would represent Carcassonne at the conference if one was to continue.
Last edited by Carcassonne on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:50 am

'Thank you.' The Premiere said to his guard, calmly removing the Pistol from his head. 'Sir we're recieving a message', 'From Ionia' he, Viper, said a little excitedly. 'No, we don't know who from, but they say Carcassone has declared war on Britcan!'. The Premiere grabbed for the nearest guards pistol, 'No need Sir! I'm attempting contact as we speak'. Well, thought the Premiere, offering Carcassone help in crushing Britcan may destroy relations over the Wananda-Syrakhistan deal, but it's a worthy risk.
Last edited by Viperia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

The Prince was glad the Guardsman understood english well enough for him to understand the request as the Prince didn't speak Nafali. As the guardsman helped him he checked his side to make sure his ceremonial sword was still there. By some miracle it was. When the guardsman on the horse pointed the gun at him James had been mere milliseconds away from stabbing the man through the heart when the gun was knocked away by the one helping him. Who seemed to talk the two of them down. He hadn't been to eager to ride on the horse with the man, but he didn't have much of a choice. Once he arrived at the parliament building the Prince was told to wait outside while the guardsman, whose name seemed to be 'Joab' from what the Prince could gather, talked to the Maharaj. After a short wait he was told to go in.

He slowly limped into the room. He looked like death itself. His once grand uniform was burnt and tattered. The entire left side of his body had serious burns although his face had escaped with comparatively light ones. His right arm had red steaks going down it from when his shoulder has been hit by a pit of flying shrapnel and there was blood dripping into his eye from a small wound on the side of his head. Despite all this he managed to give a bow to the Maharaj and still proudly wore his sword at his side. "I know you have many questions Maharaj." James said, sounding surprisingly calm. "You may not believe anything I say, with good reason." He winced slightly, as if simply talking gave him great pain. "Before anything else though you must look at any pictures you have of the planes that bombed your airport. They were strategic bombers. My country hasn't used planes like those since the 80s." He leaned up against a nearby wall, exhausted. "Those were not my countries planes. You only have to look at them to realise that." He looked towards the Maharaj with the one eye that blood wasn't covering, waiting for a response.

This nation should not be taken to be representative of my real-life views, nor should any of the nonsense I posted on here as a teenager.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:46 am

The Maharaj looked at the Prince but said nothing. After a moment of silence he spoke. "The planes had Britcan Air Force markings by the reports I have had. One plane has crashed but so far it is not known if there are any survivors. If there are I can assure you they will be questioned. It seems incredible to me that you can stand here and say Britcan is not responsible...yet your presence also does bring doubt in my mind that it was Britcan. Why would Britcan bomb us, especially when their Prince is in the Rajjoutho? Also would would fake this attack? These questions need answering before the Rajjoutho commits the RMG." He paused for a moment to think. Another quick glance to the Prince made the Maharaj wince. "You look terrible by the way." He pointed at a Guardsmen, "You, fetch a doctor." He turned back to the Prince. "It is a miracle you have survived in fact. Others have not been as lucky, Premier Smirnov was unfortunately killed in the assault as about a hundred of my people. The obvious response is to declare war but I have been hesitant. My own Advisor for Defence as well as Sofia wants blood to flow because this action. Governments do need to respond but hot headedness of these people are not helpful. I will fire Hassan soon and Sofia will be closely watched until she leaves my land. Well my Prince, who do you think attacked my people?"

Nafistan's NS Wiki

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:24 pm

The Prince had been wondering the same thing on the way over to the palace. "I can only see a handful of nations who would benefit from such an attack. Khekov's Emperor wants to build an Empire, Viperia's Premier has wanted my nation to be reduced to ashes for some time now and turning every nation in the region against it would be a good plan, the Ioninans would obviously want revenge for our attack on their nation and want to turn as many people against Britcan as possible and Syrakhstan obviously want's to divert attention away from it's invasion of Wananda." The Prince paused both letting the information sink in and taking a breath. "While those four nations all have plenty of motivation they are not all suspects. Kherkov's Emporer is a smart man: he knows that his nation has to hide behind others for now as it doesn't yet have the power to fulfill it's imperial goals. Viperia's Premier does not have that degree of common sense but Britcan knows about their attitude to us. They have been under near constant surveillance for years. There is no way they could've launched an attack like that without us knowing. The Ionians have no airforce to speak of so that removes them from the equation." The prince looked him dead in the eyes. "That leaves just one nation."

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:31 pm

The False Nafistan Naval Fleet - South West of Nafistan
On the immobilized ship they had taken several devastating blows. The Commander looked out at the sea the had started to take on massive amounts of water and its bow was slowly rising upward as the stern started sinking lower and lower. "Make sure you wave that flag nice and proud." He said as one tear drop fell from his right eye. As sailors of varying ranks fled the sinking ship for the other Destroyer the ship split in two causing a vacuum sucking tens of dozens of sailors down with it. The only remnants left of the ship was the flag pole slightly sticking above the sea level bearing the Nafistan flag. The few sailors that were left continued to swim to a destroyer which had taken hits from the RBS Sword however was still operational. A lieutenant from the sunken destroyer that had just been raised up on to the ship looked around "Why are we still here? We need to get out of here lets go!" An old general in his nineties that could barely move that was bald, and with a cane, and from the look of it couldn't even open his eyes poked the lieutenant with his cane "I say what goes on around you pretentious little whippersnapper, don't you know this is a suicide mission! I was born on the battlefield my mother gave birth to me in an Navy Hosptial when they were taking fire and i'll be damned I'll die out here." The Generals dentures dislodged a bit and he had to put them back in place. "Whether you like it or not, you're coming with me and that's that so heh!" As the general started to raise his cane to poke the lieutenant in the chest another time a missile from the RBS Sword flew in and exploded directly on top of him. Unleashing explosive force across the ships deck, the ship started to slowly tilt more and more until it eventually capsized and began to sink.

The Sultan's Airbus
The Sultan's airbus continued it's ascent as the bomber continued to follow it. The bomber fired a missile at the sultan's plane hitting the side which was designed to be able to sustain blows from such weaponry however the plane knocked off a steady axis. The bomber then turned around and made it's way for the nation of Britcan where it crash landed in Ionian Knight waters. As the pilot for the Sultan's airbus continued to struggle for control, the Sultan could be heard yelling in the passenger area "I want you to get these snakes where they breathe! I want you to find these Brits I want them dead! I want their entire royal family dead!" The Sultan yelled stomping his feet and shaking his fist. "I want their whole palace leveled! I want to be able to go to their nation in the middle of the night and mistake for the Dahna Desert! I don't care what you've got to do to get it done just do it and do it now!" He yelled at General Vahidi practically spitting in his face.

Foreign Minister Al-Salehi's eyes were wide opened and his jaw had dropped he was used to the Sultan's tantrums but not this. He put his arm around General Vahidi and walked away from the sultan for a quick moment "You and I both know we don't have the forces to invade Britcan, they're too large." General Vahidi looked at the Foreign Minister, "You're right, but we can appease him to a point nothing says we cant do the same with the Britcani's that we're doing with the Christians right now." Foreign Minister Al-Salehi raised his brow "You and I both know the closed door border policy prevents immigration, and tourists." General Vahidi smiled "It's only been a little over twenty years." With that being said, the General and the Foreign Minister turned and faced the Sultan. As the plane regained it's stability they made their way for the war room. Once they entered the room the projector was already on, and the screen was flashing "Incoming video transmission. With the options accept or deny below it." General Vahidi shouted "Accept." the head of the War Department Leon Thieu appeared on the screen, "You all have just witnessed of one of the most unprovoked attacks in this world's history. Our sources say that the Rajjoutho of Nafistan's capital Teknaf was bombed by the Britcani airforce shortly only hours ago it's rumored to be up to ten bombers however we estimate it to be only five maximum. While shortly afterward the RBS was seen firing upon two Nafistan vessels near syrakhstani waters by a crab fisherman it doesn't look good gentlemen." The Sultan looked at the transmission "Shut it off." Foreign Minister Al-Salehi looked at the Sultan "But, Sir." The Sultan looked at the foreign minister with his eyes practically popping out of his head, and his face turning red to a boil "SHUT IT OFF!" General Vahidi grabbed the remote and turned it off looking at Secretary Thieu with confusion shaking his head. The Sultan left the war room slamming the door, and made his way to his bedroom chamber where he quietly closed and locked the door. Quiet cries of anguish could be heard from inside the room, General Vahidi and Foreign Minister Al-Salehi looked at each other astonished a person they believed to made of brick and stone had suddenly broken done.

Prime Minister Reza Asir's vist to Ostol
As the Jet began to make it's descent into the Ostol international airport prime minister Asir grabbed his briefcase. Prime Minister Asir had been cut off from the outside world completely unaware of what had happened in Teknaf he liked the seclusion of his plane rides. As he unbuckled his seatbelt and made his way for the exit, the pilot opened the doorway "We'll be here when you're done Prime Minister." A large brisk man with a scare on the front of his kneck, and on his left eyelid got up from the back of the plane and slowly made his way for Prime Minister Asir his footsteps shaking the small jet. The prime minister looked at the man, "Ready?" The man shook his head yes and they exited the plane and they entered a BMW from their Embassy the driver asked the prime minister "So what do you know about all this?" Prime Minister Asir slightly shook his head back in forth in annoyance "You'll have to more specific" he said in an irritated tone. "The Teknaf international airport was just bombed by the Brits." Prime Minister Asir's face grew white he looked out the window staring out the airport of Ostol and it's skies "How long ago was this?" The driver glazed at his watch "Maybe three, four hours." The Prime Minister glazed at his briefcase "Just get us to Tremon Palace, quickly."
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:19 pm

"No, I cannot believe it to be the Syrakhstanis. We have had a long and shared history together and they would not dare do such a thing." There was a knock on the door and Imam came striding in. "I am glad we found this Prince but Maharaj the situation has become worse and even more complicated. The reports are that a Royal Maharaj's Ship was sunk by the RBS Sword just of the coast of Nafistan. However no ship is unaccounted for but reports state the flag of the ship was Nafali. The Advisory of Defence is at a loss as to what to make of the episode. That and the attack on the airport, Maharaj, the people are at a loss as to what to do." The Maharaj glared at the Prince. "A ship thats ours but isnt and bombers that are from Britcan but they are not. It seems to farcical that a state could conceive of such craziness."
"Maharaj, erm... what do you mean."
"Britcan may not have attacked the Rajjoutho but someone else, Prince James here suggests Syrakhstan but I do not see it."
"It can not have been the Syrakhstani. The Sultan was attacked by one of the bombers while in the air."
"Well then it seems it can not of been them."
"Maharaj, this can not be anyone else. Thousands of people saw Britcani symbols on the bombers and now it seems the RBS Sword has sunk a ship bearing our colours for no reason. Granted we cannot seem to identify the ship that lost but supposedly it was one of ours. "
"We must investigate this further before we play our hand. We have the the RMS Dhaka and the RMS Khulna at Teknaf Port? Send them to the last known location of the RBS Sword and our alleged ship. Prince James, I expect you wish to call the RBS Sword and King Matthew to say what is going on."

Nafistan's NS Wiki

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Prince James nodded gravely and pulled out his phone. It was a few years old and a bit basic but was built like a rock which turned out to have been useful in this case. Although there were numerous dents and scrapes on the casing the phone still worked. He dialled a number and put the phone up to his ear. The Maharaj and the others in the room only heard one half of the conversation. "Yes Dad I'm fine... Well relatively... Look that's not important right now I'm with the Maharaj right now... Of course I've told him the planes weren't ours... Yes he's just received the report about RBS Sword... They can't seem to identify the ship they lost... He wants to speak to speak to the Captain of Sword and you to find out what's happened... Don't worry I'll put you on speaker." Back in Britcan Matthew II who was sitting over papers detailing the reports of the attacks called RBS Sword with a feeling of relief. His son was okay, now he could focus on stopping a war with Nafistan. On board RBS Sword the Captain watched as several of the Sword's small rescue craft picked up the few survivors of the two destroyers who had just been sunk. A call came from the phone behind him. He sighed the man, still relatively young for a captain, knew that he would be giving a long and detailed report. Back in Nafistan the voice of the King came out of the Prince's battered phone. "Maharaj. This is King Matthew II speaking. I've also got Captain Jacobson of RBS Sword on the line. I understand that you want to know what the hell has just happened. We do too."

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Reaching the nearest Heli-Pad, The Premier and his remaining retinue climbed aboard a Mil Mi-28 that had been called in from Viperia shortly after the bombings. The chopper ascended quickly and began the long return to the beloved homeland. In the Mil Mi-28, sat across from the Premier, was the Chief of Military. 'Well what the fuck happened there!', The Premier screamed at him. 'We still don't know for sure sir, we believe the Britcanis bombed Teknaf, but we're getting reports the bombings may have been a "false flag operation"'. The Premier replied 'Well fuck those reports! I saw with my own eyes Britcani flags on those bombers, moments before i was lifted off the ground! Not only have the Britcanis attacked us, they have attacked many, I say we take the fight to those fuckers! And fast! How capable are we of launching any scale of assault?', 'Well sir' came the worried reply 'our economy has grown recently, but a full scale war is out of the question what with the war in Wananda.' The Premier pondered the thought for the moment. 'Well we can't just leave the Wanandans yet, but Britcan will pay, reroute two of our Sovremenny destroyers to Britcani waters. Hold off firing those, send in four ORCs each with 10 Commandos, and one with 10 Viper SF operatives to a different location. Go under cover of night, keep it quiet don't let it leave this chopper, and hold the commandos on the beaches. The Vipers will infiltrate Britcan, hide in the nearest town, and wait. Don't fuck this up General, or you're dead.'

The HPS Lightning, the Pytherian Sea

'Sir! Sir! An urgent message from the Admiral!', snatching the receiver from the young recruit, the Captain of the ship began, 'Yes what is this message that is so urgent then hmm?' the reply, rather angry, came as such 'Listen here you insolent fool! Never talk to a senior officer like that! I could replace you in a heartbeat, but it'll have to wait for now! An urgent order from the General, The Premier has been bombed and has ordered the HPS Lightning and the HPS Thunder, who have already been contacted, to move into Britcani waters. You are to board 20 of your commandos onto 2 Offshore Raiding Craft, the Thunder will mirror you, and you will load 10 Viper SF operatives, who will be arriving shortly by helicopter, onto another ORC. From there you await further orders. I am trusting you with this mission of utmost importance, the fate of Viperia stands on your shoulders captain.' A heavy wait thrust upon his soldiers, the captain barked into the intercom, 'This is your Captain ready 3 ORCs, prepare Heli-Pad 3 for arrival, mobilise 20 Commandos and set a course for Britcani waters, BATTLE STATIONS!'
Last edited by Viperia on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Estovakia 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Estovakia 13 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Union of Estovakian Socialist Republic, Cinigrad capital of The UESR, The Kremlin.

The Smirnovs, the armed forces, and the country by now have herd the bad news. The oldest son Vasivilov Kapalking Smirnov was heading tours the Duma with a face of Conviction Comrades I'm sure you all know by now, our Premier is dead. Silence overcame the room, all of Estovakia was essentially in this room. We the Smirnovs have guided this country through prosperity and History can attest to that. With deep convection I propose the reestablishment of the Monarchy. No more hiding for us it is time we took the stage, the Smirnovs are to return. With that The Duma took to vote and with a unanimous results. Thank you comrades. Vasivilov took to the chapel where everything was ready and the ceremony begun. The Kremlin was open to the people to see history in the making. The head of the Estovakian orthodox church don the crown that was used by the last Czar on the new Czar. Czar Vasivilov Kapalking Smirnov rose up and faced the crowd, and all of Estovakia cheered. The event was live, schools have stop working due to that everyone was watching the crowning of a new Czar. A Communist Monarchy was born.

Soon after the new Czar return to his office. Tell the Carcs to continue on course and to land on Wananda Tell them that the Field Marshal is under his command. They are to secure a beachhead and hold positon and fortify, an Armada of 200 ships is coming to reinforce them. Tell the King to be cautious and that we cannot let our emotions drive us, the Carcs must renounce their declaration of war on Britcan, no war with the Brits for now. The Carc King should know that I'm Ex-military and tell him that the Brits dont use those kind of bombers.
Also inform our current delegate in Nafistan to inform the Maharaj.

The 1st Armada of 200 ships was still keeping an eye on the Syrakh beach landing and the Syrakh ships in the area. The 2nd Armada of 200 ships was heading tours Syrakhstan to its Northern coast.

Tecknaf:

Field Marshal Sovelov arrived to see Sofia and the Brit Prince talking with the Maharaj. He walked to them. Your Majesties, I'm Field Marshal Sovelov I was...I was aid to his late Premier Smirnov. We must preserve his body so the we can take him back to the motherland. Maharaj you late fater was close friends with our Premier, it is only fitting that you and I fly back with him for the funeral. After this is under control of course. Now to the matter at hand, Czar Vasivilov Kapalking Smirnov, ex-military suspect that those plane are not of Britcany origin, those are not the plane they would fly. who ever planed this screwed up on that part, they should have use current Britcany models. His Majesty does not expect War with the Brits, this conspiracy is bigger and deeper.
Last edited by Estovakia 13 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Union of Estovakia Socialist Republic
Czar Vasivilov Kapalking Smirnov
"To Win...Iron Military Discipline is Necessary." V.I.Lenin
DEFCON12345
UESR Fact Book:http://www.nswiki.net/index.php?title=Estovakia_13#Intro
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d47/dyin_but_alive/map3.png Map of UESR.
UESR Embassyhttp://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=183747

Ashebourton
Envoy

Founded: Nov 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ashebourton » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:55 pm

JUNE 8-9, 2012 --- ASHEBOURTANIAN ARMED FORCES MOVEMENTS AND DEPLOYMENTS

=Teknaf, Nafistan=

The Ashebourtanian delegation, luckily were not in the vacinity of the Teknaf airport bombing, yet were able to see the smoke rising from their hotel. The government of Ashebourton extends its dearest condolences to those affected by this discriminate attack. Ashbebourton is offering interceptor aircraft to assist in securing the Nafistani airspace as well as provide military assistance and supplies to those affected by the bombing.

=Charlottetown Naval Station, Ashebourton=

Ashebourtanian troops have completed boarding all the Amphibious Assault ships that will be participation in the invasion of Syrakhstan at "Obejective Lima". The voyage should only take a few days to reach the staging area. Bombardment of the objective area by Ashebourtanian Naval forces continues until the the invasion forces arrive.

="Operation Raven's Fury", Wananda=

Wanandan and Ashebourtanian forces continue to try advance the high ground as Syrakhstani defensive positions prove to be difficult to break. More updates to come once the stalement has ended.

="Objective Lima" Battleplan=

Special Forces operating inside Syrakhstan have provided commanders intel regarding the invasion site.

Reconnaissance of the area has suggested this area of Syrahkstan due to it's cliff laden coastline. The area appears to be less defended than other coastal areas due to the cliff being a natural "wall". Recon Commandos did manage, however, to find a break in the cliffs at this location. The location was dubbed "Objective Lima".

Ashebourtanian forces wish to exploit this area of weakness against Syrakhstani forces, paratroops will be dropped behind enemy lines and create a buffer between the invading force and enemy reinforcements further inland. Once the buffer is sustainable, Marines and Soldiers (Supported by naval vessals and aircraft from over-the-horizon), will begin landing on the beaches to establish a permanent foothold in the area. Once the first three waves of troops are established, reinforcements will be brought in regularly to continue to combat operations in the area. The purpose of this operation, now called "Operation Warlord", is to gain access into fortress Syrakh and pressure the Syrakhstani government to retreat from Wanandan held territory and begin diplomatic negotiations. If the Syrakhstani forces do not remove themselves from Wanandan territory, Ashebourton and allied forces will have no choice than to continue the campaign until hostilities have ended.

---MORE UPDATES TO COME

OOC: If any nations allied with Ashebourton wish to know the full plan in detail, please feel free to send a TG.

Minister of Defense, The Commonwealth Society
The Dominion of Ashebourton
Prince Robert A.H. Espinosa I

"If the leader is filled with high ambition and if he pursues his aims with audacity and strength of will, he will reach them in spite of all obstacles." - Karl von Clausewitz

Force Protection Level 12345

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 am

The Kings plane touched down and he exited the plane slowly. An honour guard lined both sides of the plane, a single ceremonial shot was fired, as was the Carcassonian tradition. From down the stairs marched the pallbearers, carrying the body of the fallen queen, draped in gold silks and hidden from the world. The body and the King were taken straight to the Lions Den, his underground bunker where he would address the world.

The Lions Den, Susa, Carcassonne

Kings Darius addresses the world via the CBS (Carcassonian Broadcasting Service)

“The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty and all forms of human life. And yet the same beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe.

We dare not forget today that we are the heirs of the freedoms or forefathers won with their blood. Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Carcassonians -- born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure our survival and liberty.

This much we pledge -- and more.

We shall always remember that, in the past, those who foolishly sought power by riding the back of the tiger ended up inside.

Let all our allies know that we shall join with them to oppose aggression or subversion anywhere. And let every other power know that Carcassonne intends to remain the master of its own house.

In your hands, my fellow citizens, more than mine, will rest the final success or failure of our course.

The trumpet summons us. Will you join in that historic effort?

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility.

And so, my fellow Carcassonians, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world ask not what Carcassonne will do for you, but what together we can achieve.

Our Queen Helene has been taken from us by Britcan acts of terror

Therefore be it...

That the state of war between the Kingdom of Carcassonne and the dependencies thereof, and the Kingdom of Britcan and their territories which has thus been thrust upon the Kingdom of Carcassonne is hereby formally declared; and the will employ the entire naval and military forces of the Kingdom of Carcassonne to carry on war against the Kingdom of Britcan; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination

Finally this declaration in no way implies a state of war with any other nation apart from the Kingdom of Britcan and we will devote our energies to ensure a peaceful state continues to exit with all other Commonwealth states.”

Lions Den War Room

General Saracen sat in the war room, all was going to plan. The first bombers had reached their targets, the flashing dots indicating their payload had been released. Targets had been carefully selected, military and communication equipment only. Each wave would cause more damage. The planes were heavily guarded by dozens of fighters. Two of the blips disappeared, shit, first Carcassonian blood spilt. He would wait to see if they crashed or were shot down. The planes now turned and headed to the Ionian Knights for refuelling and to provide support for the Ionian navy. It would still be a few days before the Carcassonian navy rendezvous with the Ionian fleet, plans would be drawn up. Shit, another blip disappeared.

The final two waves were approaching their targets. There were key, the Viperians had offered support but we must clear away the border defences separating them from Britcan. We will show our allies as much support as possible.

Finally he saw the wave carrying the ranger divisions drop their load and smaller red dots indicate the descent and deployment of these small groups of specialists behind enemy lines. The could picture the chaos these units will cause over the coming weeks.

He turned to his assistant, send word to the Viperians, thank them for their support, let them know that the first wave of bombings was a success, raids will continue to shield any advance they make. They must let us know their positions however.

Also make contact with Kherkov, their alliance with Britcan has always seems shaky given their histories. See what we can offer them for their support and how they can save face by supporting us.

Teknaf

Lord Salazar put down the phone, then it is decided. The Carcassonians are going to war! It is likely we go to our doom! Last march of the Carcassonians!

He turned quickly, saw Sofia in the distance finishing a conversation from the Maharaj, he must speak to her, plans must be made.
Last edited by Carcassonne on Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Kherkov
Senator

Founded: May 13, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kherkov » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

After the bombing, the Emperor, guards, and Heads of the Imperial Court had returned to the hotel. Three V-22 Osprey tiltrotor aircraft units were going to rendezvous with them in 30 minutes. A new delegate, Diplomat Edward Webb, would go to Teknaf for the conference, but under strict guidance from the Emperor. "My Emperor, King Matthew has responded. He did not order the attack and states that Prince James thinks it was Syrakhstan," Williams said, in a shaky tone. The Emperor nodded. "I'm sure the King wouldn't bomb his own son. He's too... well. Carry on, Williams." The boy continued, "But there is more grave news, my leader. Following the death of the Queen, Carcassonne has declared war on Britcan." "Damn! Bloody Syrakhstanis!" The Emperor clenched his fist, but held his temper. "Well... Send a message to King Darius. Try to explain the situation. Hopefully we can prevent Carcassonne from attacking."

The Defence Secretary-Minister entered as Williams left. "Sir, bad news. The Viperians are supporting the Carcassonians and... and Ionia, sir." The Emperor roared. "Damn it, Viper, you fool! You utter fool! How dare they? They know how much we've invested in Ionia!" The Emperor pulled his sword out and proceeded to stab a map of the Commonwealth. "Fucking hell! Those Viperians! Too arrogant, I say, too bloody arrogant! They can't defeat Britcan! Not now!" And with that, the Emperor finished. He sat down and rested his head on his hand. "This is all because of Syrakhstan. We should have concentrated on them earlier." The Secretary-Minister waited for his orders. "Ok, Dimich. This is what we're going to do. Get Halovan to send a message to our embassy in Susa. Tell our diplomat to explain things to King Darius, as fully as he can. Then, Dimich, you can send a message to the Premier of Viperia. Explain, calmly, why I am displeased. Then I will begin the propaganda campaign against Syrakhstan. Make sure the Minister of Propaganda is ready to speak with me. The Ospreys arrive in 20 minutes, Dimich. Be quick."

That afternoon, all major shops, owned by the government, began selling propaganda. Syrakhstani flags and lighters were sold in packs. In parks and private gardens, people were defacing and burning effigies of the Sultan. The people were angry that the Emperor had been harmed. The "brain-washing" technique that was implemented on Kherkovian children had worked. Every Kherkovian was ready to respond to any invasion threat that anyone could throw at them.

The Emperor was standing on the balcony, gazing at the scattered flames across the plaza. The people chanted that they would protect their Emperor and nation. He turned to Dimich, who had just entered the room with Williams. "News, I presume?" "My leader," Dimich began, "The Rebel leader in Ionia has suggested we withdraw until this current war is over. Then we can strike." The Emperor nodded. "Yes. Do it." Dimich saluted and began to leave. "Beofre you go, Dimich, there is one last thing. Send a message to Ashebourton. We will offer them assistance in their attack on Syrakhstan if they need it. Carry on, Dimich." The Emperor turned to the balcony. He looked upon all the saluting citizens. And he smiled.
+ England expects that every man will do his duty +

Co-Founder of the RP Region The Commonwealth Society
Regional Factbook | Join our Discord | Kherkov Factbook
Nation is RP - not equal to RL views

Estovakia 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Estovakia 13 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 am

Teknaf.

After relaying the news to The Prince and The Maharaj, the Field Marshal then intercepted Lord Salazar who was walking tours Sofia. The Field Marshal knew exactly what was about to happen. Lord Salazar, I'm Field Marshal of the 13th Shock Guards Army. Explain to me why did your king declare war without consensus from the rest of The Red Star Alliance? Smirnov's late son just re-instated the Monarchy, Communist Monarchy. The Czar is not happy about this, that fact that your king has acted out of emotion was foolish. Not to mention the fact that you Carcs have not responded to the many pleas from his Majesty about the current crisis. Again your King acted out of emotion, we understand that her Majesty was very much loved, but I dont think she would like your King to be remember for such a mistake. He declares war without consensus and in doing so invades a country that is the victim. What have we tought you Carcs, your Military should know Plane models and last time I checked those Britcani do not use those kind of bombers, this was a falls flag operation of the real enemy, and yet you Carcs act of of emotion and not follow proper procedures. Many Carcs will loose their lives for nothing, you guys were tricked. Lord Salarzar your countries action are immature bbut expected since we modernize your nation and will learn and grow from this. Your country is threatening The Red Star Alliance and therefore his Majesty request all of your forces to cease fire and return to the original course to Wananda. The 13th Armada has been following your invasion ships and will guide you back to the actual plan. Regain composure and relay this conversation to King Darius.
DEFCON12345

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 am

How dare you Field Marshal, replied Salazar, what do you mean we did not respond to your pleas we have already sent our condolences to your new leader, government and offered any support we can. Has Carcassonne not suffered as well or does or suffering mean less and where is Estovakia in our time of need. You are our closest ally and refuse to aid us when the evidence all points to Britcan.

Our sources tell us the Britcans did indeed use planes like these in the 80s. If they are anything like us, the older planes would go into storage as reserve elements until they are finally replaced. Heck, we have planes from the 60s still in storage. Would it not have been the perfect plan to use old reserve planes to commit this attack in the hope of causing more confusion and chaos?

Smirnov was a fine leader and a friend to our nation, it’s a shame it did not rub off on his marshals. We have been nothing but respectful to your people and needs and yet you call us immature and rash and foolish. We might act out of emotion but you seem to have no heart. I am glad the King has not heard your words or this could have been a crisis. I suggest your new leader watch his words when he speaks with the King. And as for your threat to force us to turn around we suggest you do not test us at a time like this.
Last edited by Carcassonne on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 am

HPS Lightning, Britcani waters

'Sir we are in position now. We can see Carcassonne bombers, explosions, what are your orders?'. 'Captain, this is Daniyel Viper, Premier of Viperia, if your men are in position launch the assault. Send your commando equipped ORCs to the main beach, send the Viper SF ORC to a steep cliff edge just west of the main beach, the Viper SF are pre briefed. We have been contacted by Carcassonne, use their bombings as cover, hold as much land as you can until the main force meets you once they cross the border. Keep the ships that distance away and await further orders. Good luck to you, and good luck to your men.' And with that, the Premier signed off, the orders were carried out and the assault began.

ORC Team Alpha 1

'Right Lads! We're not exactly sure how hard they've been hit by the Carc bombings, or how heavy the resistance will be, but we must, at all cost, hold this beach and advance as far as possible into their territory. We need to make a big a bang as possible to distract these shits from that Special Forces ORC. Us, Alpha 2, Delta 1 and Delta 2 are all heading to that flat, open beach land while Victor ORC team are heading for that cliff 1.5Km to the west. Good luck lads, see you on the other side!'. The Offshore Raiding Craft hit the beach and withing seconds all ten Marine Commandos had exited and were halfway up the beach, their comrades from the other three ORCs not far behind.

The War Room, The Premieral Palace, Vipragrad, Viperia
The Premier sits with his Chiefs of Staff, his consort and his advisers. 'Send word to Carcassonne, our men have begun the beach assault and are storming as we speak. Tell him we intend to meet those forces with our main force. The main force will take a route through the border once he begins bombing there. Attempt to set up some sort of instant link immediately.'
Last edited by Viperia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Estovakia 13
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Estovakia 13 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:39 am

The Marshal was not surprise by the response. Comrade yes we have thought of that but they are not the only ones, your country simply acted out of emotion and through proper procedure out the window. You need to understand that you are a young nation compare to us, we through the ages have been more efficient because when it came to the mission there is no need for emotions. We have existed longer and the late Premier thought of you guys as his sons. Right now the Real son an now Czar of Estovakia is has taking the helm. We express our condolence and I'm sure this is not what she wants, you are not the only ones grieving(tears began to flow)..some very dear to us who guided us to dark times with great wisdom is gone. He would be doing the same thing right now, we are trying to protect you and hear you are going to invade a country that we suspect is not the enemy. Please your Lordship reason with him before it is too late. The Marshal then wiped is eyes and saluted and left for the bench at the other side of the room. In Estovakian history when a man cries he is to be taking seriously.
Last edited by Estovakia 13 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON12345

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am

==Al-Riyadda International Airport: Al-Riyadda, Syrakhstan==
As the plane made a quick landing the Sultan quickly exited his bedroom, his cheeks were red with small rashes it was obvious that he had been crying the entire flight. He looked at the foreign minister, the minister of defence, and the press agents "Throughout the history of civilization, the nation of Nafistan has always and will always serve as a beacon of hope. The nation of Britcan attempted to distinguish that beacon today by bringing a war to their home front. A war, which they chose to escalate, a war which could have simply been a simple minor altercation between nation's. But no the Britcanis had to intervene and now they've taken it too far. This war will not end, this nation will not sleep until every single building in Lontwa is proudly waving a Syrakhstani flag!" The press agents began to cheer and clap while foreign minister Al-Salehi and General Vahidi wearing obvious fake smiles looked at each other "He just signed our death warrants didn't he?" Foreign minister Al-Salehi said to the General "Just keep smiling..." Three tall bald men rushed aboard the airplane, the oldest of the three stepped forward "Good afternoon Sirs, Colonel Amir Pessian NSB we've got orders to take you three to Mount Doshavand right away. We have transportation waiting for us right outside." Foreign minister Al-Salehi looked the three men "Er uh, Colonel how did you find us here?" The Colonel simply looked the Al-Salehi "We know where you at all times sir. That's our business." General Vahidi looked at Foreign Minister Al-Salehi "National Security Bureau, they're incredibly well trained and sniff up every citizens butt through internet. traffic, and phone records but they barely every see action they're probably having a holiday right now." Foreign Minister Al-Salehi looked at the General and trying to hold in a laugh "I know what NSB stands for." The Sultan finished talking to a representative for Your Syrakhstan News (YSN) then made his way over to the colonel "Might I ask why?" The colonel cleared his throat, "Because military intelligence reports lead us to believe an amphibious assault against the southern coast is going to happen within two weeks." The press representatives immediately stared at the colonel. "You think I should run and hide? Like some cowardice little snake in the grass." The Colonel looked at the ground unsure how to answer "Mount Doshavand does have the most natural, and man made defenses. While the bunkers underneath the mountain are larger than some cities. They were designed with bunker busters in mind the deepest bunker is six miles below the mountain's highest peak. While unless you know your way around the mountain it's impossible to find the entrance, the tunnels to the bunkers are nothing but mazes of caves." General Vahidi said as he stared at the colonel in disappointment. The Sultan looked at the defence minister "Can we still fight the war from there?" General Vahidi shook his head yes "It was designed with that in mind." The Sultan raised his hand his fist clenched and his index finger raised "I'll go on one condition, we stop at Hinarada Palace and get Suraya." The colonel looked outside "She's waiting for us in the helicopter" he motioned.

The sultan sprinted out of the plane, missing several steps on the flight of stairs with every quick spread of his legs. As he made his way for the helicopter, the foreign minister and general vahidi had just begun to exit the plane. The Sultan jumped into the helicopter hugging the young woman "I'm so glad, you're safe." She tired to break away from his squeeze "I'm fine father, now can someone please tell me where we're going?" The Sultan pointed his finger out at the horizon "There." Suraya stared out the window "Mount Doshavand, that inhospitable death trap?! Why on earth are we going there?" The Sultan placed his hand on Suraya's shoulder "I'll explain it all when we get there." Foreign Minister Al-Salehi and General Vahidi entered the helicopter situated behind the royal familiy's helicopter. The Helicopters quickly took off for Mount Doshavand. "Okay you've obviously got some sort of plan up your sleeve" Foreign Minister Al-Salehi questioned the general. General Vahidi looked out the window staring out at Mount Doshavand "I'll show you once we're there."

==Mount Doshavand==
As the helicopters got closer and closer and eventually landed on a strange helicopter near the peak of the mountain. Colonel Pessian exited the helicopter first, then he helped the Sultan and Suraya make their way while the other NSB officers made sure Foreign Minister Al-Salehi and General Vahidi exited their helicopter with ease. Colonel Pessian lifted up a patch of grass and dirt not much bigger in width and length than the average laptop. "Get in" he said to looking at the foreign minister. "You can't be serious?" Foreign Minister Al-Salehi laughed General Vahidi got up behind him and pulled his pistol out "Get in, it's just dirt it's only tight until you get your whole body in there." The Foreign Minister slowly slipped his body through the hole raising his arms and fingers up in the air so it was easier for him to squeeze through. The Sultan looked at General Vahidi "Point that thing at me and I'll see to it you serve the rest of your life as a night guard on a oil platform." The General laughed a bit "Wasn't even thinking it sire." The Sultan hugged his daughter "I'll go down first, then you." A couple of small pebbles were tossed up threw the hole "It's very, very filthy down here" Foreign Minister Al-Salehi hammered.

The Sultan made his way down, then Suraya, then General Vahidi, Then only Colonel Pessian followed the two other NSB officers stayed ontop of the helipad making sure the helipad simply looked like mountainous terrain and if the entrance was ever discovered the intruders where delayed as much as possible. Colonel Pessian pulled a small flashlight out of his pocket, it shined a strange somewhat dark greenlight "Uh, don't look up Suraya." Foreign Minister Al-Salehi said in a rather irritant voice brushing off his shoulder. "Why?" Suraya said her voice filled with panic. "Just don't look up." Colonel Pessian said. Suraya looked up to the cave's ceiling covered in bats Colonel Pessian sprinted to her and slapped his hand on her mouth "If you scream, you'll wake them up, and they'll be flying everywhere and it'll be even scarier then it is now. Got it? I'm going to move my hand away from your mouth now, do you promise not to scream?" Suraya shook her head yes slowly. The Sultan stared at Colonel Pessian "I appreciate what you were trying to do, but don't touch my daughter like that ever again." Colonel Pessian kept quiet and continued walking. "Are we lost? I think we're lost, I'm pretty sure I've seen this boulder before" the foreign minister cried. "We're not lost we're almost there, the walk to the bunkers is more than three miles, meant to exhaust anyone that has found it accidentally." General Vahidi said looking at the foreign minister who was walking in a sloth like manner. "I see concrete, and buzzing lights how comforting" Suraya said in sarcastic tone.

As they stepped onto the concrete Colonel Pessian looked at a keypad on the right hand side, swiped his NSB ID card then input the numbers 11226328. A somewhat fake looking cave wall began to come down until it eventually separated them from the rest of the caves. "It's right through here." General Vahidi pointed walking forward. They made their way to the bunkers main chamber where they found General Brezezinski, Secretary Leon Thieu talking surrounded by many computer screens, weapon layout plans, and detail maps of every town and city of the country. General Brezezinski walked up to the Sultan, "Your majesty I've something, you'll want to see." He walked up to one of the many computer screens "We call it the K-Cannon she uses multiple propellant charges placed along the barrel's length that are timed to fire as soon as the projectile passes them, to provide an additional boost. Because of their greater suitability and ease of use, solid-fuel rocket boosters are used instead of explosive charges. These are arranged in symmetrical pairs along the length of the barrel, angled to project their thrust against the base of the projectile as it passes. It we project it can fire up to three hundred shells per hour, with a maximum range of one hundred sixty five kilometers. It has a one hundred and fifty millimeters caliber, and can fire shells weighing up to one hundred and forty kilograms." The Sultan continued to look at the screen, "When do we expect it to be finished." General Brezezinski looked on at the screen "Seven to six days, however we fear Northpolistan or Nafistan may've noticed the massive amounts of ammunition being moved into the western side of the mountain, I insist you know now sir that the Gun's aimed at Bowerstone and unlike other conventional artillery turn change it's position would take more than a month." The Sultan walked away from the screen "That's fine, and don't believe need to worry about either Northpolistan still maintains a neutral stance should they wish to maintain neutral they'll keep any intelligence they find to themselves."

General Vahidi and Secretary Thieu interrupted "Your Majesty, we think we may have come up with a way to stall any invasion attempts." Secretary Thieu looked at the Sultan "It's risky." The Sultan looked at the both shaking his head in confusion "Well, what is it?" General Vahidi slightly nudged Secretary Thieu out of the way "Do you remember our conversation the night we invaded Wananda when we were talking about the nuclear program? What if we were to set off a fake display in the desert near the south eastern coast? They'll be less likely to invade if they believe we've developed a nuclear weapon" The Secretary looked at the General "We would be able to use a lot less, and I mean a lot less C5 if used some of the nuclear waste from the purification processes in our attempts to build a bomb, and it would come across as a Nuclear explosion due to radiation levels." The Sultan slightly smiled "How soon can this be done?" General Vahidi looked at his watch "Eighteen hours is the shortest we can deliver." Secretary Thieu looked at the General "I told you we needed at least twenty four hours." General Vahidi looked at the secretary "We can go through all the forms, and i'm in charge you're charge afterwards."

==Dahna Desert==
Nineteen hours later, a B-52 escorted by two F-22 raptors began to make its way for the south eastern desert of Syrakhstan. Where it was scheduled to drop nothing but an explosive facade in hopes of warding off the inevitable. As the B-52 neared its designated target, and dropped its payload the bomb exploded into a more bush like outward and inward pattern than a mushroom cloud exploding at such a high temperatures at the core of the explosion turning the sand round glass particles. One could only hope that those who lay witness believed what they saw.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Britcan
Senator

Postby Britcan » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 am

Britcani Border with Viperia
Demolition teams had been ordered to take out all the Bridges connecting Viperia and Britcan. This was a surprisingly easy task as there were only a handful of bridges between the nations due to the hostile situation. Up and down the river the bridges were brought down with everything from plastic explosives to vehicle-mounted rockets. If Viperia wanted to invade they would have to build a bridge while under fire.

Britcani Shore
As Team Alpha 1 stepped onto the beach machine gun fire opened up from several of the concealed bunkers that lined the beach. The machine gun fire tore into the small group of men as they tried to get past the numerous coils of barbed wire and tank traps that were set up all along the beach. Roughly a mile to the west three reservists who had been called up for duty were walking along the cliff line. They spotted something odd happening on a nearby cliff, people appeared to be climbing up it. "Radio for back up Rodgers." Said the Corporal, looking through a pair of binoculars. "It's the Viperians." While the Private he had given the order to talked hurriedly into the radio he and the other private rushed over to the cliff. The sprayed bullets down at the Viperians with the old Stirling Submachine guns they'd been given.

Viperia
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Viperia » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:49 am

The War Room, Vipragrad, Viperia

'Tell me what the fuck is happening with our ground forces on that beach right now!'. 'I'm sorry sir, we've lost all contact, and as for Victor team, they weren't equipped with long range transmitting devices in case of discovery.', 'So basically what you're telling me Yuri, is that we're fucked.', 'Well sir, if you wish to put it like that, yes.' came the shaky reply. 'Well fucking fix that then! Tell those two destroyers to contact the Carcs and to coordinate some sort of joint attack between Carc air forces simultaneously with the two destroyers and their crew, and being fucking quick about it!'.
Last edited by Viperia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents