NATION

PASSWORD

The Milky Way series RP group (PMT-PFT all species, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm

Casl wrote:Oh vetega i was looking at an old wiki for an RP i was in.

I found your ship equivalent: http://saggitariusarp.wikia.com/wiki/Nu ... Super_Doom

Yes it was made to show people what it would take to get an insta ban.

:)

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

The Hezion is NOWHERE near that ridiculous (except for size which it always win in that category). But damn man. Whoever made that has got some.
…interesting thoughts on losing.
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Wu Zeitan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Wu Zeitan » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:12 am

BATTLESTAR VETEGA EPISODE 1: THE RUSTBUCKET

*Psyana shows up with four laser frigates*

*Vetega shows up with four hundred thousand superubermegadeathbattleships the size of Jupiter*

*Psyana is picked up and rubbed in horse feces by Vetega*

*VETEGA WINS!*

Trinitia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:10 am

Todlichebujoku wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Akaruan...

Okay.

The people from the Terran Collective and Flint should meet and be ultra paranoid about each other. It would be awesome.

Oh don't worry. We're keeping tabs on him, although an awkward encounter would be great.

And as for you Wu, nice job on killing your child.
Last edited by Trinitia on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 am

Again, at this time I would like to remind all members that antagonizing is rude and in poor form.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 am

Kreanoltha wrote:Again, at this time I would like to remind all members that antagonizing is rude and in poor form.

Thank you Kre.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 am

Hladgos wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:Again, at this time I would like to remind all members that antagonizing is rude and in poor form.

Thank you Kre.

Of course. You can think of me as a regent if you'd like.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 am

It's a reference to the Chinese empress whose name he/she took. Nothing harsh was meant.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:02 am

Trinitia wrote:

It's a reference to the Chinese empress whose name he/she took. Nothing harsh was meant.

That was not directed at you. It was directed to Wu and Casl. Regardless of you views on a certain player, the OOC is not the place to bitch about it. That goes to TGs and IRCs. Doing it on the OOC is just rude and degenerate.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:03 am

Kreanoltha wrote:
Trinitia wrote:

That was not directed at you. It was directed to Wu and Casl. Regardless of you views on a certain player, the OOC is not the place to bitch about it. That goes to TGs and IRCs. Doing it on the OOC is just rude and degenerate.

Alrighty. Just checking, sorry.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:14 am

Trinitia wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

Alrighty. Just checking, sorry.

NP. Just want everyone to know that that is totally not cool.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

The Drone Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Corporate Police State

Postby The Drone Empire » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 am

>_>

I need to be more active in this, but from appearance, we haven't left yet, so -crisis averted-
"Protocol before Mercy; Directive before All."
The Drone Empire
Do not bow, do not praise, do not beg; you are pathetic enough already.
>>FFT<<
The Xenocidal Machine Empire of the stars, at this point we're borderlining FanT...
You can call me Drone... or TDE.... or Dani. I don't know. ._.

NOTE: No, water, nor {conventional} EMP's, nor the off button, nor some computer virus, can harm us.
Personification Life
An amazing RP, especially for the inexperienced yet ambitious RPer.

The First National Bank of Roleplay Knowledge
Have questions about roleplaying? Ask them here. Please.

Border Of Reality
Explosions! Fire! Superpowers! Fun!
///Activate Troj.Ware <{F a c t b o o k}

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Todlichebujoku wrote:Okay.

The people from the Terran Collective and Flint should meet and be ultra paranoid about each other. It would be awesome.

Then have the Sentillians in there! Anyway, whoever is going to be in The Survivors, start making your posts.

Well, first I need to get some basic ideas for my intro post.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm just ignoring everything negative said about my large ships. They are big, yes, but they aren't invincible.
Member of GESO

'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Sri Tschow
Minister

Founded: Jul 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sri Tschow » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

I didn't mean to be rude, I was just making a joke out of the fact that Vetega has huge ships.
"Asking NSG about military strategy is like asking Stephen Hawking about running hurdles."~Blazedtown

"There is no fixing the world. There is just making it suck a little less."~Corsca

"Humans fight to the last. When all hope is lost, when everything stands to be taken? That's when they fight the hardest. I see no reason not to continue that tradition."~The Emerald Legion

"Capitalism is a petrol station with unreasonably priced drinks on the highway to utopia."~Forster Keys
Economic Left|Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian|Authoritarian: -6.87
Vapor Political Spectrum
Are found here.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Compensation? XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 pm

No offense taken. My military simply isn't made for small ships. That's why I have allies. Like Kreanoltha. And I'm not compensating for anything :p
Member of GESO

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:16 pm

You make them obscenely powerful in absurd numbers and refuse to give them any problems associated with large ships.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Momentum is a bitch. Even more so in space. This is relevant because Momentum an hour ago caused me to roll down a 50+ foot hill XD
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Because all large ships don't need to have problems agreed upon by people I don't agree with.
And I'm trying to tone it down. I understand alot of people don't like the way I do things but this is only a game and people shouldn't take it so seriously. Have some patience, because I'm tired of explaining it. And I won't anymore.
Member of GESO

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:32 pm

It's good that you all are talking about this. I would ask that this go to the IRC, but, I think Vet has problems with getting to the IRC. I'll just ask that this stay civil and respectful.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

Mini Miehm
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Mini Miehm » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Vetega wrote:Because all large ships don't need to have problems agreed upon by people I don't agree with.
And I'm trying to tone it down. I understand alot of people don't like the way I do things but this is only a game and people shouldn't take it so seriously. Have some patience, because I'm tired of explaining it. And I won't anymore.

Physics. It has laws. Your ships? They're not ok with said laws the way you use them. This is a badness thing.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Don't reward the trolls.

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I don't like using physics. Mostly because I don't understand it and secondly because I'm pretty sure that whatever physics we humans understand is nothing compared to what actually goes on out there. Of course I don't know that either. I don't care about science. Never did. I'm an artist, not a physicist. You can't expect everyone who does ft to understand all the stuff it entails.

Like I said, I can't just change everything at once. I need time. And I will take my time.
Member of GESO

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Vetega wrote:I don't like using physics. Mostly because I don't understand it and secondly because I'm pretty sure that whatever physics we humans understand is nothing compared to what actually goes on out there. Of course I don't know that either. I don't care about science. Never did. I'm an artist, not a physicist. You can't expect everyone who does ft to understand all the stuff it entails.

Like I said, I can't just change everything at once. I need time. And I will take my time.

This is why people dont like to rp with you

Trinitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Trinitia » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Casl wrote:
Vetega wrote:I don't like using physics. Mostly because I don't understand it and secondly because I'm pretty sure that whatever physics we humans understand is nothing compared to what actually goes on out there. Of course I don't know that either. I don't care about science. Never did. I'm an artist, not a physicist. You can't expect everyone who does ft to understand all the stuff it entails.

Let's try putting this more nicely.

What we need to maintain in such a series of threads is a balance between accuracy and fun. While I don't believe we have to necessarily follow strict standards for such RP's (they are, after all, science fiction), we have to still keep the basic ideas behind most things grounded in reality. Because while it's science fiction, it's also science fiction.

Magic does not exist, although a high enough level of technology renders the term "magic" useless in some regards. The main point is to not godmod.

EDIT:

As for Physics, don't worry about it. I've barely taken any (bio all the way!), but it's not that hard. Now of course I'm not saying a course isn't hard, because I'm sure the math can be quite painful. Instead, just ask yourself some basic questions about things before committing. If my ship is so big, what problems might it have? How much more energy would be needed to move it? What type of reactor could supply that much energy? What fuel source would the reactor use? How would gravity play with such a large mass? If I have a small ship, how long could it go without food? Now of course that isn't a Physics question, but one of logistics. Ultimately, just look at things with a rational approach. Make sure stuff is somewhat logical.

Also, wikipedia is great for answers to basic questions you may find on your path. Use it wisely.
Last edited by Trinitia on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Casl wrote:

What I took from that is that he is willing to change for the sake of gaining more respect in the FT community. I'm sure he just needs some time to come to terms with having to part with one of his more favored creations. Plenty of people have their favorite thing to RP with. If he wants to improve then we should encourage him and point out the things that he should move towards rather than bashing him over the head for the things we don't.
I'M BACK!!!

FT only.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents