NATION

PASSWORD

Sever Tomorrow (FT, Open, OOC/Sign-Up/Interest) (Mature)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Huerdae
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:37 am

By forcing me to post, I hold you solely responsible for the madness my mind creates, Xis.
The Huerdaen Star Empire is an FT Nation.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.
[17:15] <Telros> OH HO HO, YOU THOUGHT HUE WAS OUT OF LUCK, DID YOU
[17:15] <Telros> KUKUKU, HE HAS REINFORCEMENTS
[17:15] <Telros> FOR TELROS IS REINFORCEMENTS MAN

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

Voloia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 13, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Voloia » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:34 pm

Not my best work, I just wanted to help with moving the Rp along...

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 13, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:40 am

Huerdae wrote:By forcing me to post, I hold you solely responsible for the madness my mind creates, Xis.

So the Karkouah will literally die if they don't have sex? A species after my own heart. There's fucking tears in my eyes from the beauty of it.

Voloia wrote:Not my best work, I just wanted to help with moving the Rp along...

It more than suffices. Incoming TG, btw.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
The Kitsune Empire of Xiscapia's FT Factbook (V2.5)
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 am

Xiscapia wrote:
Huerdae wrote:By forcing me to post, I hold you solely responsible for the madness my mind creates, Xis.

So the Karkouah will literally die if they don't have sex? A species after my own heart. There's fucking tears in my eyes from the beauty of it.
They don't have the fun sort of sex. It's the painful, "why, god oh why" sex that they do only because they have to stay alive. I kinda doubt that's your dream.

If I'm wrong, hey, to each his own.
Last edited by Huerdae on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xiscapia wrote:It amused her for a time to wonder if the two fleets could not see each other, so she could imagine them blindly stabbing in the dark, like a game of tag, if tag was played with rocket launchers in pitch blackness.

Rezo wrote:If your battleship turrets have a smaller calibre than your penis is long, you're doing it wrong.

The IASM
Senator

Founded: Jan 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The IASM » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:22 am

I would like to join this as a terrorist organisation known as the Coyat. It is a basically an AI who controls a series of lesser AI robots that are able to operate somewhat independently from the main AI. They have what is equal to a destroyer under their control however they are good users of relativistic weaponry which is their main anti ship weapon.
HUN-01

20:22 Kirav Normal in Akai is nightmare fuel in the rest of the world.
11:33 Jedoria Something convoluted is going on in Akai probably.
Transoxthraxia: I'm no hentai connoisseur, but I'm pretty sure Akai's domestic politics would be like, at least top ten most fucked up hentais"
18:26 Deusaeuri Let me put it this way, you're what would happen if Lovecraft decided to write political dystopian techno thriller
20:19 Heku tits has gone mental
20:19 Jakee >gone
05:48 Malay lol akai sounds lovely this time of never

Voloia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voloia » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Xiscapia wrote:It more than suffices. Incoming TG, btw.

Copy and replied...

Ikarus Dominion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarus Dominion » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:09 am

Soooooooooon!

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:34 pm

Huerdae wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
They don't have the fun sort of sex. It's the painful, "why, god oh why" sex that they do only because they have to stay alive. I kinda doubt that's your dream.

All sex is my domain.

All sex.

The IASM wrote:I would like to join this as a terrorist organisation known as the Coyat. It is a basically an AI who controls a series of lesser AI robots that are able to operate somewhat independently from the main AI. They have what is equal to a destroyer under their control however they are good users of relativistic weaponry which is their main anti ship weapon.

I'm holding off on accepting or rejecting for the moment. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with your idea, but it's not much to go on. Could you possibly provide a more detailed app, like one of the other players, and a RP sample? Thanks.

Voloia wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:It more than suffices. Incoming TG, btw.

Copy and replied...

Supreme excellence.

Ikarus Dominion wrote:Soooooooooon!

Last edited by Xiscapia on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xis quote of the week: Altaria Almighty: how are you not just a race of sexual predators? Like who needs power armour and gauss rifles when you have leather and whips. –Karaig
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Huerdae wrote:They don't have the fun sort of sex. It's the painful, "why, god oh why" sex that they do only because they have to stay alive. I kinda doubt that's your dream.

All sex is my domain.

All sex.
Your interest? Sure. Your desire? Probably. Your domain? Boy, if you think you have a domain that involves my sex, you are sorely mistaken in the backside, and I'll collar your sorry ass to prove it.

But, yeah. Karkouah pretty much start shutting down without sex. And sex is pretty violent and painful for females, at least. I may have it different for the males. Haven't decided yet. Probably not, though. I'm very much tempted to have the males ejaculate by breaking off tip of the penis in the female. When it grows back, they're ready to have sex again. Inside the female it breaks down and the sperm escape to fertilize eggs? Yes, I could see it working. Thoughts? It seems suitably alien to me.

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Huerdae wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
All sex is my domain.

All sex.
Your interest? Sure. Your desire? Probably. Your domain? Boy, if you think you have a domain that involves my sex, you are sorely mistaken in the backside, and I'll collar your sorry ass to prove it.

A little while back, I was considering making a statement to the effect that if I got myself involved in this, I'd be humbled by a force of uncontrolled lunacy and such vast clouds of salty muck that they approached a level of capricious sapience by virtue of neural networking between the globs and blobs. Instead, I sat back and wondered if my hypothesis would hold.

It would appear that it has. Take that as you will.

And besides, you're both chump change. If I put my mind to it, I'd be churning out 'differently normal' cyberpunk kinkiness that'd have the two of you awkwardly twiddling your thumbs and waiting for a chance to leave the room to go thank your therapists that you're not as crazy as me. Consider that fair warning. Or advertisement. Knowing you two, hell, knowing everybody, you'd probably like it, you monsters.
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Alversia
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Alversia » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Xenohumanity wrote:
Huerdae wrote:Your interest? Sure. Your desire? Probably. Your domain? Boy, if you think you have a domain that involves my sex, you are sorely mistaken in the backside, and I'll collar your sorry ass to prove it.

A little while back, I was considering making a statement to the effect that if I got myself involved in this, I'd be humbled by a force of uncontrolled lunacy and such vast clouds of salty muck that they approached a level of capricious sapience by virtue of neural networking between the globs and blobs. Instead, I sat back and wondered if my hypothesis would hold.

And besides, you're both chump change. If I put my mind to it, I'd be churning out 'differently normal' cyberpunk kinkiness that'd have the two of you awkwardly twiddling your thumbs and waiting for a chance to leave the room to go thank your therapists that you're not as crazy as me. Consider that fair warning. Or advertisement. Knowing you two, hell, knowing everybody, you'd probably like it, you monsters.

Has this become a competition now? :blink:
R.I.P. Shal
17/01/2010

R.I.P. Peg
04/06/2018

R.I.P Tweek
16/12/2021

R.I.P Xena
11/02/2022

Alversian FT Factbook

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Are you surprised, Alv? I'm building a species, and they suddenly feel intimidated by it. I can only interpret this as the impression that they are not comfortable in their sexuality. Tell me, Xeno, how is your relationship with your mother? :geek:

Voloia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voloia » Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Xiscapia wrote:
Supreme excellence.

Yeah, your next TG has also been answered.
Last edited by Voloia on Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xenohumanity
Minister

Founded: Jun 24, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xenohumanity » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Huerdae wrote:Tell me, Xeno, how is your relationship with your mother? :geek:

Not as good as my relationship with your mother. Oh, snap.

And for that I'm going to lose half my squad to you, Hue, seeing as I believe in karma.
Factbook - Officially Good Enough To Show The In-Laws

Voloia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voloia » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Huerdae wrote:But, yeah. Karkouah pretty much start shutting down without sex. And sex is pretty violent and painful for females, at least. I may have it different for the males. Haven't decided yet. Probably not, though. I'm very much tempted to have the males ejaculate by breaking off tip of the penis in the female. When it grows back, they're ready to have sex again. Inside the female it breaks down and the sperm escape to fertilize eggs? Yes, I could see it working. Thoughts? It seems suitably alien to me.

That is extremely painful sounding...

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Huerdae wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
All sex is my domain.

All sex.

But, yeah. Karkouah pretty much start shutting down without sex. And sex is pretty violent and painful for females, at least. I may have it different for the males. Haven't decided yet. Probably not, though. I'm very much tempted to have the males ejaculate by breaking off tip of the penis in the female. When it grows back, they're ready to have sex again. Inside the female it breaks down and the sperm escape to fertilize eggs? Yes, I could see it working. Thoughts? It seems suitably alien to me.

My erection is growing.

Xenohumanity wrote:
Huerdae wrote:Your interest? Sure. Your desire? Probably. Your domain? Boy, if you think you have a domain that involves my sex, you are sorely mistaken in the backside, and I'll collar your sorry ass to prove it.

You know we would.

NS FT: Don't forget you're here forever.

Voloia wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
Supreme excellence.

Yeah, your next TG has also been answered.

And bounced back to you.

Huerdae wrote:Are you surprised, Alv? I'm building a species, and they suddenly feel intimidated by it. I can only interpret this as the impression that they are not comfortable in their sexuality. Tell me, Xeno, how is your relationship with your mother? :geek:

I dunno man, the complaint I usually hear is that I'm too comfortable with my sexuality.

Xenohumanity wrote:
Huerdae wrote:Tell me, Xeno, how is your relationship with your mother? :geek:

Not as good as my relationship with your mother. Oh, snap.

Xenohumanity wrote:And for that I'm going to lose half my squad to you, Hue, seeing as I believe in karma.

"But I don't believe in karma!"

"Ah, but karma believes in you."

Voloia wrote:
Huerdae wrote:But, yeah. Karkouah pretty much start shutting down without sex. And sex is pretty violent and painful for females, at least. I may have it different for the males. Haven't decided yet. Probably not, though. I'm very much tempted to have the males ejaculate by breaking off tip of the penis in the female. When it grows back, they're ready to have sex again. Inside the female it breaks down and the sperm escape to fertilize eggs? Yes, I could see it working. Thoughts? It seems suitably alien to me.

This is what Hue does in his spare time.
Last edited by Xiscapia on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Voloia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voloia » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Xiscapia";p="15051084][quote="Voloia wrote:
Xiscapia wrote:
Supreme excellence.

Yeah, your next TG has also been answered

And bounced back to you..

Responded, Sorry for the delay, I hate weekends these days...

Voloia wrote:

This is what Hue does in his spare time.

Really! I wish, I had that much freedom/free time in my life.
Last edited by Voloia on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Huerdae
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Huerdae » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 pm

Voloia wrote:Really! I wish, I had that much freedom/free time in my life.
That only took about two minutes to come up with, if that...how can you not have two minutes? :shock:

Ikarus Dominion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ikarus Dominion » Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:31 pm

sooooooooon!

Voloia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Voloia » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Huerdae wrote:
Voloia wrote:Really! I wish, I had that much freedom/free time in my life.
That only took about two minutes to come up with, if that...how can you not have two minutes? :shock:

RL has been keeping me real busy the last couple of weeks.

Daemonicai
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonicai » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:10 am

Looking forward to joining.
Name- The Ecumene
Head of Government- Consul Sargon Laskarys Panthaera
Homeworld- Drakonis
Demonym- Drakon/Drakonai
Government- Quasi-Democratic Feudal/Federal Aristocracy[/spoiler]

Daemonicai
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonicai » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 pm

The Sacred Band of the Phoenix

Over the course of the Rip War that saw the genetically engineered Homo Draconis fight a century-long struggle against monstrous, alien horrors of extrauniversal origin, many planets were lost. One of these was the fortress-world of Carthargo, which had faced a decades-long siege against the Rip aliens that saw the world detroyed. As the world fell to the Beasts and cities were overwhelmed one-by-one, the protostrategos of the world, Tyndareus Barca - presumably driven insane by the pressure, stress and trauma of seeing his home dying before him - managed to capture a Controller.

Extremely powerful psychic masters of the Rip Beast hordes, Controllers were a rare find, even rarer to have captured a usable specimen. While it could have greatly contributed to the war effort, instead of shipping it to the Core Worlds for experimentation, Tyndareus elected to try a mad and dangerous procedure. After many years of trials and tests, he surgically removed the Psychic Ward from his skull and cannibalised the brain of the Controller. The Rip-based biomatter of the Controller fused with his own well enough, but the operation changed him forever.

While usually psychically impotent and immune as a species, Tyndareus's mutant biology and new psychic powers could influence other homo draconis. While he was shunned and disgraced by the government for his failure to save his world, his refusal to hand over the Controller and his abominable mutations, he refused honourable suicide and managed to escape imprisonment. Gathering loyal followers from the remnants of Carthago, he struck out on his own, hiding in the ashes of dead worlds. His forces grew, however, and became more and more fanatical, thanks to the influence of Tyndareus's psychic aura.

When the Rip War was won thanks to the assistance of an alien and foreign human coalition, Tyndareus struck. His spies, seeded on all the worlds of the Solar Combine, began a campaign of recruitment and propoganda. The organisation, which now dubbed itself the Sacred Band of the Phoenix, acted openly and swayed many of the more extreme of the already rather xenophobic Solar Combine, especially those bitter on their people's need for outside help to win. They called themselves "those who march beneath the raptor's wings" and declared that they would bring the galaxy beneath the Combine's heel, with Tyndareus the so-called Vindicator as Emperor of All.

The Sacred Band on New Rasthan

Under the guise of one of their front-companies, the Trident Group, the Sacred Band managed to establish a foothold in the Barrens and Hivan; resource extraction and manufacturing respectively. Their operations are only a few months old, however. The Sacred Band wants to work both covertly and overtly through their front-company to expand its influence on the world, though it is a newcomer compared to most others it had the benefits of a long-established corporation and many resources at its disposal.

Being fanatical human supremacists, the Sacred Band have fallen into an alliance with the Pentastar Alignment. They cooperate mostly with the exchange in information and the cordial nods to one another, but the Sacred Band benefit from the relationship by having the pirates and raiders supported by the Alignment not target them. Likewise, the Alignment benefits from the agreement by having a backdoor into New Rastha. However, the Sacred Band walks a fine line between safely dealing with the Alignment and having the Patriarchy crack down on them.

But New Rastha was always just one of many projects undertaken by the Sacred Band, and didn't stand out from them as all that special, aside from the opportune location. It was a backwater in the Band's hunting ground. Until they heard the name Sever Tomorrow. Then, Tyndareus the Vindicator became interested and bolstered activity in the region. Recently, he has decided to send his daughter and her bodyguard to oversee operations in the sector and hopefully locate and retrieve the mysterious ship.

The Witch-Princess and Her Knight in Powered Armour

Helen Barca
Hair: White
Eyes: Pink
Build: Petite
Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Helen Barca is the genetic daughter of the Sacred Band's leader. However, she has no mother; having been created in a project dedicated to replicating Tyndareus's triumph in creating a psychic homo draconis in himself. After many failures, the project was a success - Helen proved to be a psychic of vast power - however it was not without some complications. Helen became much shorter than her fellow transhumans, standing at only 5'11". She also suffered a crippling shyness throughout her childhood, which was an apparent cowardice that angered her father greatly. However, in a show of strength, the brutal and gruelling tests and training she was subject to throughout her life did nothing to stop her from developing a hopeful, somewhat naive view on life. Kind and polite to all around her, it seemed that Helen was as far from her father as it could be.

However, the combination of her artificial, mutant creation and her horrific upbringing took their toll on the girl. Another personality developed within her, dubbed Clytemnestra by those who would come to know her and as her "Big Sister" by Helen. She could not be more different to Helen. Clytemnestra shows no kindness or civility to anyone but her "Little Sister", Helen, and eagerly kills at the slightest provocation. When Helen's pink eyes turn to Clytemnestra's red, the girl becomes a highly skilled, highly destructive killing machine; the perfect soldier-daughter for Tyndareus.

Helen walks a fine line between maintaining control over her body and her Big Sister coming out. If threatened, or in combat, or even sufficiently scared or angered, Clytemnestra will emerge and blood will be spilled.

Helen in herpowered armour.

Hannibal Black
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Grey
Build: Herculean
Height: 7 feet 6 inches

A spacer born on the battleship Charybdis, Hannibal is the perfect example of the Drakon soldier-citizen. Loyal, brave, skilled and cunning, Hannibal seems to have been born for the battlefield, even more so than the average Drakon. An efficient soldier and effective leader, he excelled at all things war, which is why he managed to survive so long against the endless horror that were the eldritch aliens of the century-long Rip War.

Outside of conflict, however, he is hopeless. Socially inept and a loner, he is uncomfortable in situations that demand a lot of mindless chatter and conversation. Without teammates to talk to and banter with, he usually spends the time honing his skills or studying foreign cultures, history and weapons under the philosophy of "know thy enemy".

After the end of the Rip War, he found himself purposeless and his pride suffered when it had proved that aliens were the saviours of his race. Dissatisfied with patrolling for pirates and angered by the perceived inaction and weakness of his government, he left the military and fell in with the Sacred Band.

His military record, ferocity in battle and steadfast loyalty impressed Tyndareus enough to give him the honour of serving as bodyguard and partner to his daughter when she was little. Over the course of the next decade or so, Hannibal grew very attached to Helen, and she to him. They became virtually inseparable and he was one of the few people to treat her with genuine friendship and kindness, and she was one of the few people he became comfortable around just to chat.

On the other hand, he is terrified of Clytemnestra, though there is a kind of love-hate relationship there. According to her, she tolerates him because of the affection and protectiveness they share for Helen, even referring to him by Helen's nickname of "Big Brother Han".

Hannibal in his powered armour.
Last edited by Daemonicai on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Name- The Ecumene
Homeworld- Drakonis
Demonym- Drakon/Drakonai

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm

Accepted, Daemon. I'll add the Trident Group/Sacred Band and Helen Barca and Hannibal Black to the OP. Post whenever you're ready.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

Daemonicai
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonicai » Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Xiscapia wrote:Accepted, Daemon. I'll add the Trident Group/Sacred Band and Helen Barca and Hannibal Black to the OP. Post whenever you're ready.

Will do.
Name- The Ecumene
Homeworld- Drakonis
Demonym- Drakon/Drakonai

Xiscapia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Xiscapia » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:07 am

Sector 7 (The Peace Movement) (Carpathia and Moldova) is now under OP control, as player has told me that he will not be around for the foreseeable future. With that we should be able to get the Barrens RP rolling again.

As far as Hivan goes, I'm still waiting on a couple of people but I hope to have their posts soon. If not then we will move on without them; I reckon we've stalled long enough.
R.I.P. Shal - 1/17/10

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents