NATION

PASSWORD

Man is made anew (Closed, Forgot to mention that)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:39 am

"If nothing happens today and we get any sleep, I need you to do one last thing for me." Fa-Tev stated "Grab Seth or Samual; whatever his name is now and tell him he needs to get over his grudge with your people. It seems we've been dragged back into the fight and if that's the case, I think we deserve the same rights of the other peoples"

She said something to him and he tried to not think about what may happen, that he might have to die for her or someone else. He didn't know why she was the difference between victory and total destruction, but he had lived far to many years to watch it all be brought to ruin. He had given his life again and again so that it could go on, he wouldn't let it go after all he sacrificed for it. He glanced at his beloved and realized that she too gave everything for this cause. He wasn't going to let her die for it, he saw it as his job and he wanted to protect her as always. He knew how mature she was, but she was not a soldier and he didn't she should ever have to become one.

"Grellia, I know you'll have a hard time understanding why warriors do the terrible things they do." He started before a exhale " But there will come a time when you'll have to learn why and I hope you'll come to know that we just want to keep people safe. People think we do it for fame and glory, but I never gained any gold or silver from war, nor have I ever cared for fame. We eat rats and wipe blood off our faces, because someday we want war to never have to touch the lands we fight in. As long as people out there are selfish, there will always be war and it won't be avoidable without sacrificing everything. I know you don't agree with fighting, but someone is going to have to stand up to those greedy people and say no. I'm not ever going to ask you to take a life, but I need you to help me save some."

The armored car was waiting in the clearing, but five more were in the front and five behind of it. He helped her inside and then got in with her, shutting the door behind him. He looked at her, she could see he was a little afraid of what was to come and very angry it would have to come to this.

"Do you understand?" Fa-Tev asked her

The other soldiers in the car seemed nervous and realized they couldn't look to Fa-Tev for leadership, so they looked at Grellia for it. They waited for her to say something, anything that would let them know what to do. As the cars started moving, they continued to look at her.

Sometime later she opened her eyes and realized she was inside a house. Just lying on the ground as if she had been taking a nap. A piece of paper was clenched in her hand and written on it was a letter from the previous owner of the body she was currently using.

If you are reading this, that means that seconds ago I went to meet the Enlightened One

My name is Wendy, I'm 36 years old and I have a incurable disease that I can't pronounce. I tried to take care of myself the past few weeks for your arrival, but my health is not perfect as you may notice. I was informed by The Leader himself that you would be coming, I thought this would be a good way to give back to the world. I don't know if my body will ever be buried and I'm okay with that, but please stick to what I'm wearing now. If you just looked yourself over for a little while, you'll notice your wearing my very best dress. If you don't like the color of light blue, your going to have to accept wearing the dress anyways.

Have a nice day, come visit me sometime, Wendy
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Grellia listened to what Fa-Tev had to say regarding Samual and she nodded her head, confirming that she would do as he had asked. She was not looking forward to addressing him having a problem with her people, as he really did not seem to think he had one. But Fa-Tev had asked and it was the least she could do, being as she got the feeling that she was not going to be involved in whatever was going to happen. She found it almost frustrating that all these people were going to protect her and she had no real idea what was going on. It was like being the heroine of a story and then having no idea about the plot or why anything was happening. But then, she had been told to hide, which was something she was sure she could do. It made her feel useless but she had promised to do as she was told and therefore she would.

“I’ll do what I can,” she finally managed to say, after letting a series of outcomes to the conversation play through her mind, all of them ending in their usual fashion of arguing. “But I really hope that nothing is going to happen.” It was getting close to her wedding day and she would hate for something to happen that would destroy all the plans that she and Northam had made.

She sat in silent contemplation for a moment, until Fa-Tev’s words broke through her thoughts. She never quite understood why people thought she did not understand war. She did, she just thought that it was not always the answer to everything, which was the impression she always got from the people she spoke to. It seemed to her that diplomacy and talking was never first on the agenda. Fighting was first, last and well everything.

She followed him into the vehicle, his words whirling around her head. She looked at him and smiled sadly. Sometimes, she had trouble seeing where Samual ended and Fa-Tev began, they were so similar in their ways. “I understand,” she replied, her eyes fixed to his. “I have always understood, it does not mean that I have always agreed with it.” It was all she was going to say on the matter, now was not the time to explain herself again.

It was only when the vehicle began to move that she realised that the others inside were looking at her, which kind of baffled her for a moment. She looked at each of them and then looked at Fa-Tev, a slight furrow of confusion on her brow. No one ever looked at her for anything, so why now? She was probably the last person who even knew what was happening and they were looking to her.

“An enemy approaches,” she said, her voice stuttering a little. Normally someone shoved a bit of paper in her hand and said ‘read this’. “Together we must face and conquer every foe. You will have the strength and the power to overcome all who stand in your way.” She looked at Fa-Tev. “And you will return as heroes.” She really wished she had some kind of military training or was some natural born commander. She lowered her voice and said to Fa-Tev. “Please come home.”
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 pm

The soldiers just looked back at her for a few seconds and nodded. One of them spoke, his voice was shaking a little because he was nervous. His badges informed her he was a mere foot-soldier, the lowest rank in the army. She was a queen afterall and eventually picked up on things. It was clear that he was young, not much older then she was, and very uncomfortable being around her. He pushed it down as he was trained too and spoke in a military tone, hoping it would come out right.

"Permission to speak freely." He asked

"Granted" Fa-Tev said

"You don't need to pretend to motivate us, my Queen." The soldier began "I never liked your other speeches and I have heard every single one of them. If I wanted to hear a military speech or a speech at all I would look to our general, Fa-Tev for that. I personally would like to just hear our queen speak, because you wouldn't be in power if the people didn't love you as they do. President's have to step down at some point, I don't want you to step down till you have too. I will fight for that, I will fight to protect our Queen from harm. Your presence alone is all that is needed to make us strong again. I believe in you."

He went silent and closed his eyes, trying to forget what he just did. The other soldiers just nodded and a few of them touched his shoulder to show support for what he said. One of them motioned him to go on a little longer, so he did.

"I would rather be a soldier in the Queen's army then a hero." he said looking up

"Aye." The other men agreed

"Things are better now and I won't let them go back." He said before finishing "That's why I enlisted."

"That's why we all enlisted." One of the other soldiers said

"Aye." They all uttered

The car was silent for a little while and then the charismatic soldier spoke again. He found something else inspiring and true to say, he was lost but he knew how lost the others felt.

"Love live the Queen, Long live the fighters." He said uttering the Meri-Rav Army's motto

Fa-Tev smiled and looked at himself for a few seconds. He then looked up at the man before him and asked him a question.

"Name, soldier?" Fa-Tev asked

"Grunt, Franklin." Franklin said going in rank, name order

"Franklin Temple?" Fa-Tev asked

"Exactly." Franklin answered

"I heard about you, they say your a good soldier and a great speaker." Fa-Tev responded

"Which is why I am a mere grunt, Sir." The grunt answered

"You should consider politics sometime." Fa-Tev suggested

"When I am old and gray, not a second sooner." Franklin affirmed
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Previous

Return to International Incidents