NATION

PASSWORD

Man is made anew (Closed, Forgot to mention that)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Grellia looked down at her clothing and shrugged, then decided that she could probably get dressed in a bit, it was not as if she was not decently covered for doing some practicing, before she had to go learn some stuff and then do a ritual. The word had bad connotations for her and brought up images of dark rites and sacrifices. She knew that these people did not do those things, but she could not hide the shudder and fear that swept over her.

“So, I get to practice on you, do I?” She teased, when she finally cleared her thoughts and focused on what had said. “Is it possible for me to make your hair blue or your nose a foot long?” She giggled at the image conjured in her head and once more tried to clear her head, before she made him annoyed with her. It was supposed to be an important lesson and she did want to perform well for him.

Once she calmed her giggling, she looked at Fa-Tev and gave the challenge some thought, which was how she thought of it. He had mentioned organs, but she wondered if it worked on muscles too. There was one way to find out and it was the easiest test they could do in the room. She placed her hands on his arms. “May you have extra strength, all the muscles in your body may they work together to lift the table as if it were a single piece of wood, of much less weight.” She could not be any more precise, because she had no idea how much the table weighed or how much a piece of wood did.

[ooc: Sorry it's a bit late]
Last edited by Gehenna Tartarus on Sun May 20, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation name: The Empire of Tartarus
Nationality: Tartarian

Ruler: Her Imperial Majesty, Gehenna, Empress of Tartarus

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Founded: Nov 26, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sun May 20, 2012 7:15 pm

He felt bad for the fear he has caused on her and reminded himself to never use that word again. When she teased him he wasn't sure what to say or think. He was a bit creeped out at first , but relaxed and figured it was something teenage girls did normally. He didn't think it was funny at all and wondered why she did , but decided to forget about it. When she touched his arms and spoke the words , they began to glow and he tensed up a bit. Then he uncoiled his muscles and walked over to the solid oak table. He grunted at first but then got the 500 pound table of the ground and lifted it a foot and a half off the ground. He held it their for 20 seconds and then put it down slowly.

He seamed to have been tired by lifting such a heavy and large object for so long. However he was still able to lift 2 and a half times his weight on his own and hold it steady for a good amount of time. I could have done better if my life was at stake. Herbs would have improved my time and when your powers are at full strength you should be able to get me to press up to 800 pounds. He then turned around and looked back at her.

"Try something on my ears now." He asked before he pointed into her room. "Just try it , then head over there , close the door , and make a faint noise."
I use this old account for FT, Pentaga Giudici and Vadia are for MT.

"Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening"

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Sun May 20, 2012 7:24 pm

It still amazed her than by just asking she could make sure a change in someone. It was also pretty scary, because she had no idea what her limits were or if she could make someone hurt themselves just by saying the wrong thing. There was a lot of responsibility involved and she still felt sure that she was not the right person to wield it, but she kept that thought to herself, as she did not want to put Fa-Tev off while he was lifting the table. She also kept out of the way, because she had no idea how long this magic stuff worked for and she did not want him dropping the table on her, even if she was sure it would not happen.

She reached up and placed her one of her hands on each of his ears. It reminded her of a game she used to play with her brother, where one of them would stop the other hearing and then say things really quietly to see if the other could tell what was being said. “May you be able to hear a sound further away or quieter than you can normally?” She looked at him for a moment, then walked over to the door and walked through. Closing it behind her, she moved to the far side of the room and she lowered her voice to a whisper. “I love you, Uncle,” she said.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Sun May 20, 2012 8:38 pm

"Enchantments depend on your mood." He said once he put it down. "You can't harm me if your intention isn't to , but you can use it as a weapon if needed. It lasts about a hour to six depending on your interest in the enchantment."

He waited as she placed her hands on his ears and looked back at her as she looked at him.

He felt a tingling in his ears and realized he could hear both of them breathing. When she got to the other room and said it , he heard her just fine. For a few seconds he just stared ahead , letting what she said soak in. She.......................loves me. The connect between them shifted and shaped into something more pure and he felt different. I love you too. Wait......my thoughts feel less.......wrong I suppose. Then he closed his eyes and gasped as a wave of thoughts entered his head. A flash of memories he had forgotten in his years , memories of dreams he had.

He remembered the first one , it was very dark and quiet. In it he was a man much like he was now , but something was off about him. He was breathing heavily and in thick combat. The air filled with sounds of battle and cries of death. However he was completely focused on the task at hand and was fighting threw wave after wave of men. He seamed to know exactly when to shoot , when to toss a grenade forward. They attacked him again and again with wild yells and swift attacks , but he seamed to be to much for them. The remaining foes flee for their lives out of sheer terror and he looked to a crumbling church.

Fa-Tev

Soulbond Human Male Tough Hero 3 / Bodyguard 1

Representing Doppio

Strength 14 (+2)
Dexterity 11 (+0)
Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 13 (+1)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 8 (-1)

Size: Medium
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 200 lb
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Skin: Light
Talents:

Damage Reduction 1
Remain Conscious

Total Hit Points: 35

Speed: 20 feet

Armor Class: 13 = 10 + 3 [class]

Touch AC: 13
Flat-footed: 13

Initiative modifier: +0 = +0 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: +5 = 3 [base] +2 [constitution]
Reflex save: +3 = 3 [base]
Will save: +3 = 1 [base] +2 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): +4 = 2 [base] +2 [strength]
Attack (missile): +2 = 2 [base]
Grapple check: +4 = 2 [base] +2 [strength]

Action points: 25 (lifetime)

Military (starting occupation)

move silently
Survival

Feats:

Athletic
Endurance
Educated (+2 on two knowledge skills) [ Knowledge (history) Knowledge (theology]
Simple Weapon Proficiency [free]
Personal Firearms Proficiency
Advanced Firearms Proficiency

Balance Dex* 0 =
+0

Bluff Cha -1 =

Climb Str* 4 =
+2
+2 [athletic]
Computer Use Int 1 =
+1

Concentration Con 8 =
+2
+6
Craft (Structural) Int 1 =
+1

Craft (Visual Art) Int 1 =
+1

Craft (Writing) Int 1 =
+1

Diplomacy Cha -1 =

Disguise Cha -1 =

Drive Dex* 0 =
+0

Escape Artist Dex* 0 =
+0

Forgery Int 1 =
+1

Gamble Wis 2 =
+2

Gather Information Cha -1 =

Hide Dex* 0 =
+0

Intimidate Cha 5 =
+6
Jump Str* -4 =
+2
-6 [speed 20]
Knowledge (history) Int 3.5 =
+1
+2.5
Knowledge (theology) Int 4 =
+1
+3
Listen Wis 2 =
+2

Move Silently Dex* 0 =
+0

Navigate Int 1 =
+1

Perform (Act) Cha -1 =

Perform (Dance) Cha -1 =

Perform (Keyboards) Cha -1 =

Perform (Percussion) Cha -1 =

Perform (Sing) Cha -1 =

Perform (Standup) Cha -1 =

Perform (String Inst.) Cha -1 =

Perform (Wind Inst.) Cha -1 =

Research Int 1 =
+1

Ride Dex 0 =
+0

Search Int 1 =
+1

Sense Motive Wis 2 =
+2

Spot Wis 2 =
+2

Survival Wis 5 =
+2
+2 +1 [Military]
Swim Str** 4 =
+2
+2 [athletic]
Treat Injury Wis 3 =
+2
+1

This character also has 1 ranks in Speak Languages.
This character also has 1 ranks in Read/Write Languages.

Bodyguard

Harm's Way (level 1) (If she is next to him , he can take a hit for her)
Combat Sense (level 2, level 8 ) (If he picks a single target , he fights slightly better)
Sudden Action (level 4) (Can act before other people do. Basically a quick action before it's his turn to move.)
Improved Charge (level 5)
Defensive Strike (level 7)
Blanket Protection (level 10)
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Sun May 20, 2012 10:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Construction is taking forever, but Prole Confederation will be paying millions of Trade Units for embassies and merchants that show up at the SBTH

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Mon May 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Grellia could feel the smile growing on her lips, as his thoughts reached her. When she had chosen to say those particular words, she had hoped that they would have a positive effect on him and she was bursting with happiness when they did. She walked over to the door and placed her hand on the handle, but she changed her mind about going through. She wanted him to enjoy the thoughts and feelings he was experiencing, so she let her hand drop to her side and she focused on getting dressed.

A little while later, she emerged from her bedroom, dressed in her shirt and trousers, the t-shirt she had been sleeping in tucked under the pillow. As she walked into the room, she looked over to where he was and watched him for a moment, and then smiled. “So, did you hear me?” She asked, already knowing the answer. She walked over to where she had left her book, before they had started the test and picked it up, flicking through the pages, watching the words flash past.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

He heard her , but he felt like he was a hundred miles away. What did I just remember? Is that really my destiny? It seams every time I fight , it dehumanizes me. Then he was back where she was and he felt fine again. More than anything he felt safe and peaceful , unlike the danger and chaos he just saw recalled. He was not afraid , but he very much wanted to avoid having to fight very often. Every time he did , he became like a machine cutting down foe after foe with great speed.

"Yes I heard you." he said "What you said meant a lot to me. Is there something you wish to do when the people of this island are united? When this island is peaceful and clean of evil and darkness?"

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Mon May 21, 2012 1:42 pm

The young woman picked up his thoughts, but she did not focus on them, letting them ride over her. She knew how he felt, but she knew better than to question what he had seen. She could tell that he was more comfortable now and she was happy that she could help him. She had meant the words she had said and she knew them to be some of the most powerful words in the world. Not just those said by special people, but everyone. They were the words that got her through her days. It was all her mother had to say to make things feel as if they would be alright.

Instead, Grellia focused on his question, giving it more thought than any other question she had been asked by him. What did she wish to do? The first answer that came to mind was leave. It was what she had always wanted to do, get away from the place and see what else was out there. But she was sure that was an ungrateful answer, after all that the President had offered to do to the Island.

“I think I would just like to see it happen,” she answered, more as an afterthought than an actual wish. She was still struggling to imagine the change, it was a lot to ask of someone who had known no different. “It would be nice to see the buildings rise triumphantly into the sky, rather than lay half crumpled on the ground. I would like to see people walking around happy rather than in fear. And I would like something pretty to wear.” It was a small thing, but it seemed important after seeing herself in the dream.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 pm

He could feel the tunnel of darkness approaching him and the hours of pain it would bring. However her answer gave him a light at the end of it , something to focus on and walk toward. Whatever he had to do to bring her that wish would be acceptable in his eyes. It was true that he wished to serve his liege and enjoyed being the protector of such as person. What he mostly felt was a extreme urge to make her happy , to repay her for all she did for him. He felt indebted to her for helping him in his time of need and giving him a future to look forward to.

He was but a shattered man before all this , but now he had a compassionate niece and a kind master to serve. He had a cause to fight for and a dream to bring into reality. Once this battle was over , in his mind he would have everything he could ever want and need. He looked at her and nodded , then asked a simple question.

"Could you show me these gifts Seth sent?"

Vadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Mon May 21, 2012 2:19 pm

They were very close to the city but far away enough to not get hit by a sudden attack. Nonetheless there was foes all around them and they were in a large foxhole firing around them to provide room to breath. Soon the entire army would be right on top of them and they would all be dead. This didn't bother them , they were prepping the large missile they would fire into the sky.

Henry turned on the device and aimed in up to the heavens. Then he fired the rocket and watched it soar high into the air. It then exploded and send out a pulse of energy , a signal of where the island was. Now the fog and radar jamming characteristics of the region were not a issue to a large invasion. Now the endless might of a good cause could drop down on this island and region , now their could be peace again. The 21 men felt like they had redeemed themselves at least partially , perhaps they would be forgiven in time.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

""Ten thousand people, maybe more
People hearing without listening""

This is also my NPC account.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Mon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Grellia got to her feet and placed the book down where she had been sitting. And then she looked at Fa-Tev, before leading him into the other room. On the floor, near the bed, where the young woman had pulled them out rested the gifts that Seth had left for her uncle. She stood to one side of them, giving him room to retrieve them. She was not overly familiar with the items, but she could see what they were. It was odd how some things instilled bad feelings in a person just by being.

She then plopped herself down on the bed watching him. “Have you killed many people?” He had explained what he was but she still had a hard time thinking of him as a warrior. “Is it hard?”

Doran stood at the top of the tower, watching as the rocket burst open. If he needed proof that the people were nearby, he had it. His runner had radioed him, having discovered the bodies of the men in the camp, they were all dead. He had not given up hope that they would win, and he was going to enjoy sending these people to their graves. And once he was finished, he was going after the man who had invaded his dreams.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon May 21, 2012 5:00 pm

He gazed at the well designed gun and the vest. He began to understand who he was talking to , someone with far more advanced technology. He thought about her question as he put the vest onto his simple cloth shirt. He then picked up the gun , made sure it was empty and looked it over.

"Not as much as you would think depending on why you do it and how you are when it happens." He said "When I made my first kill , it was a man who had killed one of my friends. He was going to kill me next and I knew this as I shot him. That was painful for me , but I knew it had to be done. The next 16 were all men who were responsible for the deaths of my kin and of my suffering today. It seams every single time , I'm killing one person to prevent the death of another. They always have this sinister look on their faces , it's hard to see them as human. So it doesn't really weight that hard on me when I need to do it."

He was unsure if he was supposed to feel that way , perhaps war had hardened him. Then again he was just a strong man who really wanted to study and learn. His years of fighting were to protect others , a trait of his soul he was aware of.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Grellia listened as Fa-Tev spoke about killing someone and she was sure that she would not be able to do it. He said it was easier than she thought, but she really could not imaging looking someone in the eye and shooting them. A person probably had to be a warrior to do so. “How do you know if you are killing the right person? Who makes that decision?” She knew among the Valmorians it was the high priest, and she knew that he said that it was on the word of the ‘Dark One’, but she was not always convinced that was the case. She was sure he had not been told to kill her mother.

“Do you think I would be able to do it?” She said, her voice sounding a little unconvinced. “I’m not sure I want to kill someone. Will it make me a bad person?” The last thing she wanted was to turn into Doran, but she was dawdling and she knew they had stuff to do if they were supposed to complete the President’s orders.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon May 21, 2012 6:17 pm

"I make that choice and I know it's right if my life or family is at stake." He said "If someone is a major threat to those I serve or am kin with , it's my responsibility to remove them from existence. What really tears at a person is when you don't shoot them and they kill several of your friends. I've seen people who had to live threw that pain and suffering , so I decided I wouldn't make that mistake. Doran killed your mother for some petty anger he felt out of sheer lust and greed. Such people do not deserve to grace this planet , they only ruin lives and shatter dreams."

He then tried to explain why Doran must die.

"Doran is a terrible man , one of the worst I have ever seen or heard of." He said "He has committed hundreds of sins and hasn't felt any compassion in his life. It would have been better if he had never been born in the first place. He has already earned eternal burning in the pits of fire several times over. It takes repeated , brutal murders and a lack of compassion , just to be cast into the fires in the first place."

He then just nearly gave up on explaining it and just made it very simple.

" He kills people because they displease him or don't give him what he wants." He explained " You will kill him not out of revenge or hate , but because the Enlightened One does not strike down people him or herself. The Enlightened One has us to carry out his goals and wishes , so he sends us to do it. When people cry out to him or her for help , he or she doesn't come down and save them. The Enlightened One does one of three things : he or she ether sends some followers to help you , hands you weapons or knowledge to defend yourself , or makes your death painless and gives you splendor in the world beyond."

He then sits down and shrugs.

" When he dies his face won't be showing any fear." Fa-Tev said "He's not smart enoght to realize he's going to die and then suffer forever. Most likely he thinks he'll come back and kill us all or he thinks he can't be killed."
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Mon May 21, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Mon May 21, 2012 7:46 pm

Grellia wrinkled her brow a little, as Fa-Tev explained the situation to her. It seemed a little confusing, but she guessed it made sense. “I am sure it will get easier when the time comes,” she said, not really looking forward to the time that she would have to face Doran. In fact, if she never had to see him again she would be happy. She hated him for killing her mother, but she did not feel brave enough to pay him back. She had always been told that it was wrong to seek revenge on someone that had done something bad to you. Her mother had always had strange ideas, considering where they lived.

“You do not understand the teachings of the ‘Dark One’, he teaches that anyone who displeases him will spend the rest of eternity paying for it in.” She shrugged slightly. “I don’t think people should underestimate him, he is very dangerous.” At least in her opinion, he was the most dangerous man she knew.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon May 21, 2012 8:30 pm

His eyes glowed a greenish color and the tone of his voice changed. His facial expression changed to that of one watching a child grow and learn. His eyes seamed to hold all the knowledge in the world in them and his voice sounded like several people speaking at once. Half the voices were seamed to be men and half seamed to be women.

"Hello Grellia." He said in the strange voice " I would have appeared to you in another form , but I knew that would frighten you greatly. Fa-Tev is still here in this body , I am merely borrowing his head for a few minutes."

He/She then stood up and gave his message.

"I know you are very young and aren't sure if you can actually sum up the will to have Doran killed." He calmly stated "However I ask you as one of those I have blessed to do this for me. I have watched Doran and I am very disappointed in him for his actions and thoughts. As such I have sentenced him to the domain of The Dark One where he can't hurt anybody anymore. As my domain is the endless paradise that people yearn for, his is the eternal pit of fire that people fear more than anything. First he must be dead to be cast into such a land , so I need one of my children to strike him down."

He/She then then looked down at the gun , as it reminded him of another person he speaks to. He then looked at her with concern , as if he knew all of her past , present , and future woes.

"You don't have to be the direct person to do it , you could order Fa-Tev to do it if you have to." He said "Nonetheless it must be you who decides if he lives or dies."

He/She then took one of her hands into both of his. They glowed and energy flowed into her.

"I am very proud of you for your quickness to accept your fate." He said smiling " Here take this power as a reward for your future service and present understanding of those I have sent to help you. Now excuse me young one , I must leave Fa-Tev before his skin begins to glow as well."

Fa-Tev eyes stopped glowing and he few forward onto his face. He then opened his eyes and just stared forward shocked. Then he grinned happily and leap up to his feet like a child would.

"I can't believe The Enlightened One picked me for that." Fa-Tev said "I felt so content.......and I felt such clarity......like everything made sense. Before we go off and do what we need to do , would you do something for me?

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Mon May 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Grellia was unable to move. She had barely time to fathom what was happening, when Fa-Tev started to speak with another’s voice and his eyes glowed. Her mouth opened and closed a couple of times, as if she was trying to say something, but no words came out. Her eyes were wide and she was not even sure if she was actually listening, even though she knew she was.

When Fa-Tev returned to himself, Grellia could do nothing more than stare. It had been the weirdest experience she had felt so far, and she had experienced some very crazy things. She reached her hand out and touched his arm, as if she was expecting him to feel different. “I…ah…I…,” she stuttered before she simply nodded her head, as she got her thoughts in order. “What do you need me to do?”

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm

He seamed very confused , like he was trying to process something large.

"For a long time I was a certain person and when I met you I changed." He said "I wanted something I could never have and I knew it. However that interest is fading as my very mind and soul reshape themselves into something new. Burdens have been lifted and new dreams created. I don't think I can handle all that change in battle , I'm going to have to take some of that powder to do this. So before I go away for a few hours and come back a new person , I have one last request."

He seamed to have many thoughts surging threw his head and in those last few seconds a old wish came back.

"Could you hug me for a few minutes?" He said as he opened his arms

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Tue May 22, 2012 11:49 am

Grellia frowned a little as she watching him, feeling his confusion. When he started to speak, she listened, letting his words sink in. She understood what he was saying, that he was unable to deal with things in the mind-set that he now had, but at the same time, she did not want to lose the man she had come to care for and respect. And love. It made her smile how quick she had grown attached to him. She knew that it had to do with the process of connecting them, but it still felt a little odd and comforting at the same time.

She nodded her head slowly and crossed over to where he was standing, her arms slipping around his body. It felt good to have someone hold her again, to have someone to hold in return. She hoped that she was not going to lose this Fa-Tev forever and that he came back to her once he was able.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue May 22, 2012 12:20 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and felt her simple and yet tender warmth. He knew that when he came back he would care for her still , but she would be his niece in his mind. His affection would be from a niece to a uncle , a sort of up and down affection as his people called it. However what he felt was a sort of side to side affection , much like he experienced when he was younger for other girls. He knew the new him would seize power regardless of what he did , only now he was going to quiet his mind with a herb so he could fight. He wasn't going to have himself think about all this in combat , it would get him killed and then he wouldn't be there for her.

He wept two small tears onto her shoulder and tried to make the most of those precious moments. He then made a quick choice and kissed her forehead softly. Then he took two steps back , placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her , and then removed it as he pulled out the powder. It was a grayish substance and practically everyone used it at least once , they still had no idea how it worked. He then poured the powder into his mouth and closed his eyes. His emotional problems quieted and his intelligence surface completely. His mind then picked something to focus on and it did it quickly.

It focused almost entirely on his liege , his wise leader who he would serve till death. His loyalty became like a burning fire , eternal and strong. He did not fear death and would charge into his own demise if she gave the order.

"It is time that we go to see the others, the time is drawing near" He said "Follow me if you wish."

It was noon over in Doppio and the paratroopers were being organized. The flare was picked up and a lock was placed on the island for the entire air-fleet. The 4,000 paratroopers , 200 Dnylgan (Tracker) Light Multirole Vehicles , and a large air fleet were being mobilized quickly. It was all be loaded onto planes lent by a close ally who they trusted despite past problems. They were going to hit this target hard and fast , it was what they were good at. The President would speak to them a hour before the drop as he planned. His words would have a greater effect in that mind set.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Tue May 22, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Grellia released her hold of Fa-Tev and looked at him, not really sure what she should do. She stared at the powder and watched as he took a dose. Everything about the moment felt very surreal. She was not sure she liked what happened to him or if she liked what was going to happen. More than anything, she wanted to be able to run away and hide until it was all over. She felt too young and inexperienced to be a part of the fight, and that scared her more than anything. These were all feelings that she buried deep, she did not want to share them with anyone.

He mentioned going to see some others, but she had no idea who these people were. The only other she had met were the President – or at least in her head anyway – and the War Chief. She felt oddly along again, as if she was missing some vital information or connection to what was going on. Everyone else seemed to share some knowledge of what was coming, where she felt that she was just standing on the side lines, waiting for someone to bring her into the game.

She merely nodded her head and indicated for him to lead the way.

“I see things that I have never seen before,” Carmen said, her blind gaze fixed on the symbol on the wall. “They are dangerous things and they are drawing near. The end is coming.”

Doran rose to his feet and grabbed the woman by her clothing, dragging her to her feet. “You have said that already. What does the ‘Dark One’ say that we need to do to beat them?”

“He is being silent.”

He shook the woman, her head bouncing around on her shoulders, though her gaze never seemed to move. “Don’t give me that bullshit, Carmen,” he screamed at her. “You know what we have to do. He would not abandon us now to the heathens that are coming. This is his Island; he would not let them take it from him.” At the word ‘them’ he pointed at the wall, as if he could see the people moving near. “Tell me what to do.”

She turned her face slightly, her eyes meeting his. “This is the end.”

Lifting her slightly from the ground, he threw her across the room, watching as she crashed against the wall. He stood for a moment, breathing heavy, trying to control his temper. He then stormed over to the staircase, and began to climb.

“They are coming for you, Doran,” she said with a laugh, “they are coming.”

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Tue May 22, 2012 6:51 pm

"Permission to speak ,Mil'ege?" He asked as he lead her out the room

He waited a few second for her to answer him , walking down a large passageway to a large opening.

"I wish to inform you that you will be in the back of the lines during all this." He said " There is no need for you to be afraid for your safety."

His tone was reassuring but from a distant standpoint , like he wasn't really a flesh and blood person. Like he was some machine , if that was even possible. His mind was focused on nothing but his goal of bringer her safely to power over a peaceful island. His thoughts were focused but extremely quick for a person , almost inhuman. It was like nothing someone like her would have seen before.

"I have already factored a battle plan depending on what types of troops your given during this morning." He stated "You are being taken to a ledge that that is diagonal to a large wide open space. This area is perfect for speeches and announcements , thus it is being used right now for such a purpose."

As they walked closer the voices became very clear , there must have been hundreds in that large opening. The voices called out something over and over again , like they were waiting for someone and could sense that the person were coming closer. Then the voices became loud and clear to them , it was quite apparent what they were chanting.

"Grellia!" They called out between each twice mass stomp.

It was a proud , confident chant of strong warriors who knew that the name they chanted would lead them to victory. As they got very close he looked back at her as he walked and sent a thought to her due to the loud noise. You can ether give a speech , or have me say something for you. Do not worry mil'ege , I know you have what it takes and I believe in you.

The plans were up in the air and flying to the target. There was hundreds of them and they were so designed to fly so high up that they were thick to keep the cold out. However the height and number of them caused them to make a soft but powerful rumble. The men and women inside checked their chutes 3 times each and them checked their gear. They were going to make a very risky jump , but they had trained years for this moment.
Last edited by Doppio Giudici on Tue May 22, 2012 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Tue May 22, 2012 7:04 pm

They were surrounded and badly outnumbered , it was like the whole world was coming down on them. They were able to stock up on some spare guns and ammo due to several bayonet attempts made by enemy zealots. They had been able to pick off small groups of advancing men with their supports , but larger groups were moving in. When a particularly large wave hit them , 2 flash-bangs were tossed and the men shielded their eyes and ears. Then the HWO's opened up a volley of automatic fire that cut many of them down and left the rest badly wounded.
The fastest way to make absolutely sure that a point is bad, is to pretend to argue for it to people that are against it.

Gehenna Tartarus
Minister

Corporate Police State

Postby Gehenna Tartarus » Wed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

When Fa-Tev first spoke, it took her a moment to realise that he was addressing her. But as there was no one else with them and he seemed to pause for her to reply, she told him to go ahead. It felt like she was conversing with another person, rather than the same man she had spent the previous day with. It was as if the warm person had been replaced with a cold fighting machine and it made her feel a little uneasy. She was among strangers, as it was, but now the only person she had any connection with was essentially gone.

As they drew closer to their destination, Grellia could hear chanting, but she paid little attention to it, as she listening to what her Uncle was saying. It sounded oddly familiar and was teasing her senses, it was only when she was close enough that she realised that the word being chanted was her name and it was being chanted by hundreds of people. She felt fear hit her like she had just walked into a wall. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dried in an instant. She had the distinct urge to turn around and run.

They wanted her to speak to them. Her legs turned to jelly and she wanted to be sick. She had never faced such a mass of people before, especially one who had more faith in her than she had in herself. I think you should talk to them, she thought, not having the slightest idea what to say to them.

The Valmorians were on high alert, with people standing watch at all vantage points around the town, and at various points circling the town, spreading outwards in concentric circles. This would give them advanced warnings of people getting close and if one of the outer lookouts was breached, they would know where the trouble was coming from.

Doran was not a stupid man and he had made sure that he had covered even the most difficult entries into the town area. He also had people keeping an eye on the sky, because trouble did not only come from the ground. Although his people’s weapons were lacking in advancement, they were still capable of inflicting death and destruction on anything that came towards them. And the High Priest was not against sacrificing some of his own, if it meant taking out the evil doers in the process.

The people would come and he would kill them all.
Last edited by Gehenna Tartarus on Wed May 23, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vadia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vadia » Wed May 23, 2012 12:00 pm

A call was given out by a officer to the men.

"Let the Blessed One give her message!"

Instantly silence covered the entire room and the 1500 or so men crossed their right arms diagonally over their chest.

"Today ether she will speak or her protector will for her." Haskcoff started " The elite guard will be under her control and will be lead by Fa-Tev. Our spies have given us the location of their city and lookouts , we only need to distract them so Fa-Tev can lead his men into the center of the small city. Then when have stalled for enough time , then we shall gain the strength we need to win."

He then raised his fist into the air and shouted a few last words

" We will fight to bring us together!" He said "This island will be united once for all!"

A loud , strong cheer rose in the ranks and Haskcoff stepped back to let them speak.

Doppio Giudici
Senator

Postby Doppio Giudici » Wed May 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Four a few seconds his mind just lightly touched hers , like he was holding his hand out behind him to see if she was their. Then he slowly entered her mind and looked for words that he would utter for her. He quickly made them into a speech and stepped forward.

"Our time is upon us , the signs have began." He said "First the Blessed One is shown , then the other signs begin. If any of you have read the omens you would remember that the second sign is a large flaming arrow soaring into the sky. The third is a loud rumbling noise like thunder and the four is fire and warriors raining down from the heavens."

He then waited for what he said to sink in

" This island has been war torn and to many have been made slaves to his "Dark One". Who has been canceled out by our Master and is no threat to us. We will still have a significant advantage over them ,doses of powder and a enchantment from one of our future leaders. You have trained in the darkness of these caves 1000 years for this moment , you have struggled against these foes. After all that , your still here!"

He shouted at them and then began to quicken his speech

" You have waited and watched under the feet of these people! You have crafted weapons to fight them with and made thick underground tunnels! You are ready for this , it is your destiny! Rise up and take what is rightfully yours!"

A shout rose threw the ranks and then silenced

" A future is coming toward us , one like the old days of "The Empire"" He mentioned " When we were all rich , wise , and strong. When we were not four or 7 or 10 peoples but one united people under a shared master. They will be coming like last time , with big machines that fire stones and trained warriors covered in armor and holding gleaming weapons. Last time , their shields were to strong to even dent and their swords we so quick they killed men before they could even raise their swords. This time things will be different , this time we won't be in their way but instead fight beside them. One cause , one deity , and one people!"

The shouts of "Hurah" filled the area and the men clapped as one.

Now is the time. Lift your hands up and ask them to be blessed by him. He thought knowing she could hear him.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents