NATION

PASSWORD

A City of Secrets [OOC Thread/Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Syrakhstan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

A City of Secrets [OOC Thread/Closed]

Postby Syrakhstan » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm

IC Thread

I made this thread to separate the OOC posts within the IC and discuss disputes over anything
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEFCON: [2]
Tech Level Varies: (Technology ranging from 1191-2012)
[When I do past tech, I tend to toss in a just a bit of Fantasy.]
Current Roleplays: None.
If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 am

Should I do a longer post for my acceptance in the IC thread or shall we just continue with arrivals?
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Nafistan wrote:Should I do a longer post for my acceptance in the IC thread or shall we just continue with arrivals?

I feel like at this point that make it so we have to edit every one our posts, so I think we should just continue with the arrivals.

Nafistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Tue May 01, 2012 2:31 am

LOL Car!! THIS IS CARCASSONNE!

Nafistan's NS Wiki

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Tue May 01, 2012 11:41 am

It isn't wise to stand against me, maharaj. Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.

Lol!
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Carcassonne...

Postby Syrakhstan » Wed May 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Carcassonne wrote:The sultans forces are small and ill trained. No match.

You know nothing of how large my military is or how well trained they are: "Remember that 5% is the absolute maximum of population allowed to be in the military to be realistic, and that this is only in a total war situation"

I met the sultan once before, many years ago. He was an honourable man but weak willed, controlled by a man we called the snake, kuruk or something was his name, a short, fat man but with a silver tongue.

Please don't describe my Sultan's character when you haven't so much as met him yet, Kuruk is a conniving snake and can easily fool anyone. I have more information about my Sultan on my nation page in the factbook link.

Controlled by a man we called the snake, kuruk or something was his name, a short, fat man but with a silver tongue. We saw such a man, but maybe smaller and fatter

Kuruk, is skinny and tall with abnormally broad shoulders and a black braided ponytail or if asked by him a warriors wolf tail.

Meanwile in the outer city dastans fate was unsure, the guards who were there for his protection had knocked him from the horse and bound his hands, he was now dragged behind their stallions and suffered their jeers and taunts as he was dragged in the baking sun. Not so mighty now are we your highness. Don't worry we will tell kuruk you rode off into the desert, there was nothing we could do....

Please don't control my characters, especially what they say I only controlled yours and nafistans to get your characters through the gate, and I didn't speak for them or cause conflict. While the only reason I did so was so we wouldn't have a two or three sentence post. While the majority of Daya Kuasa themselves aren't corrupt and evil (i wish I could think of a better word) only those loyal to Kuruk Feing.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Wed May 02, 2012 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 am

I have edited the posts as requested but its a bit silly, if you want realism then, practically no prince in history, even today would go into a foreign nation totally unprotected. There would be guards, servents etc.

Also, asking an ambassador to attend a ceromy and not bring a gift or forcing them to abandon it is a huge insult, wars have started for less.

You would have no idea how the prince treated his servents or if any were killed. This was not in the presence of any of your people

I dont know the size of your military forces but population wise our forces are vast compared to your own same as Nafi would destroy me in a day.

The part about Dastans fate was deleated 20 minutes after it was posted so this is irrelivent.

The fact is you did speak for my character, at the walls and also in killing a man. Until this i had not mentioned anything about yours so please look at your own posts first.

I am not sure where you plan on going with this but so far its historically unrealistic and might have caused a war.

I apologize if you feel i characterized your people though
Last edited by Carcassonne on Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I am a generous King. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all the lands before you. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of the Commonwealth. Your rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.

All that I require is this: a simple offering of earth and water. A token of your submission to the will of Carcassonne.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Thu May 03, 2012 8:31 am

Carcassonne wrote:It isn't wise to stand against me, maharaj. Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.

Lol!

Due to this post I thought prince Philippe killed the architect.

While you were on my land, my jurisdiction it doesn't matter if they're "my people" the land is under my jurisdiction.

You also spoke for my characters prior to that post, stating that they tore down the palace every time it was built, (Kuruk only ordered a high visible Daya kuasa presence nothing else).

You spoke for the liutenant general at the wall. While I never said that you weren't allowed to bring gifts and a guard in, I gave you the option of Daya kuasa agents or unarmed guards.

While your really going to pull the size card? In a past diplomatic RP, when armies bigger then 1,000,000 where considered to be enormous.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 am

ahh, this was in the occ thread and was a joke on a scene from the movie 300!

anyway mate, nice rp so far, lets enjoy the rest of it :)

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sat May 05, 2012 9:36 pm

It's okay to post now for anyone that was waiting patiently due to the edit. Thank you, those who were.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 am

The city itself is built on top of the rivers, the agrarian zone the large farming zone that also acts as a buffer in case of invasion doesn't have rivers that make it to the outer wall, while the Sultan kicked a tunnel key to the Maharaj, and he escaped from the Daya kuasa. I was hoping you two could meet the Sultan's last remaining son in the tunnel, and fight Kuruk from within the city, don't forget Maharaj still has his sword and the Sultan killed all those men - so if you pass them free weaponry.

Also none of yours or Nafistan's men outside of the walls know of the tunnels anyways, as they're a well maintained government secret. While the wall itself is eighteen meters thick, practically impossible to break through with Catapults and Trebuchets on top of it, the only way to take the city is over the wall. Not through it. However my RP post was designed so you would help attack the city from within with the Sultan, and help take down Kuruk and his goonies.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 am

Don't worry mate, I have no intention of actually invading the city! The forces are there as its not in the Carcassonian mentality to do nothing. We might make some noise and launch attachs but it won't interfere with the main participants!

Where do the rivers end up then? Lol
Last edited by Carcassonne on Tue May 08, 2012 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 am

Carcassonne wrote:Don't worry mate, I have no intention of actually invading the city! The forces are there as its not in the Carcassonian mentality to do nothing. We might make some noise and launch attachs but it won't interfere with the main participants!

Where do the rivers end up then? Lol

They end in the various ponds and the large lake used for farming in the Agrarian Zone.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Mon May 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Whose turn is it to post mine or Nafistan's sorry I haven't posted because I've been unsure.
Last edited by Syrakhstan on Sun May 20, 2012 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Sun May 20, 2012 9:49 am

Not me, I went last, its gotton very quiet :(

Nafistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 pm

So sorry!!!! Ill post now!

Nafistan's NS Wiki

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:15 am

I guess this one is on pause for now :(

Nafistan
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 am

I guess so but I dont think we should abandon it totally. I think once the regional one is over we could go back to it?

Nafistan's NS Wiki

Carcassonne
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Carcassonne » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:09 am

Definately, i was actually enjoying this one.

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 am

Carcassonne wrote:Definately, i was actually enjoying this one.

Agreed.

Ogedei
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ogedei » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:06 am

Any idea if we can ever finish this one, I dont like leaving it up in the air. I know Nafi is not so active at the moment but if we can figure out a way to tidy it up so I can add it to my history would be great!

Syrakhstan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Syrakhstan » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:52 am

Ogedei wrote:Any idea if we can ever finish this one, I dont like leaving it up in the air. I know Nafi is not so active at the moment but if we can figure out a way to tidy it up so I can add it to my history would be great!

We sadly can't really do anything with it until Nafistan is active, and he needs to be in a Roleplaying mood otherwise he'll only post once every four or five days as is evident in Pre-emptive War. At the beginning he posted quite a lot, after a couple of days he only posted when he was bothered to make a post.

Ogedei
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ogedei » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:35 am

Can we say I got lost and seperated from Nafi, at least have an end for my character then Nafi can finish it later on if he wants :clap:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents