NATION

PASSWORD

Awakening Flames FT OOC (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

TheFall
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 02, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby TheFall » Mon May 21, 2012 6:43 pm

im thinking about introducing another starship class (thinks of Intrepid class) yea i ill do that and make that class the backbone of the UEFPs invasion fleet of the Andromada galaxy if we invade. But obviously with way more advanced tech than seen in the shows. Ill have it as a Battle cruiser! 8)
Favorite Quotes
When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Dolmhold wrote:
SquareDisc City wrote:It's testing my craziness tolerance to breaking point already, especially as at least some part of this thread has been established as canon.

I'm picking what is and isn't cannon too lolz. Also, at what time period would it be cannon.

You got kicked from a group because of this, this is why i included better rp's in my credentials

Dolmhold
Minister

Founded: Jun 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Mon May 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Casl wrote:
Dolmhold wrote:
I'm picking what is and isn't cannon too lolz. Also, at what time period would it be cannon.

You got kicked from a group because of this, this is why i included better rp's in my credentials

I'll look for my previous and better RPs then.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Mon May 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Dolmhold wrote:
Casl wrote:You got kicked from a group because of this, this is why i included better rp's in my credentials

Am i godmodding in this Rp?
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Mon May 21, 2012 7:22 pm

TheFall wrote:
Dolmhold wrote:

No one is godmodding per say, but there is a lot of tech, numbers, power, etc. forms of wanking in this thread.

And it also took me 4 months to learn that wanking in common usage means masturbating...

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Mon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Dolmhold wrote:
TheFall wrote:

No one is godmodding per say, but there is a lot of tech, numbers, power, etc. forms of wanking in this thread.

And it also took me 4 months to learn that wanking in common usage means masturbating...

Tech Wanking? please enlighten me?
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Mon May 21, 2012 7:26 pm

TheFall wrote:
Dolmhold wrote:

Basically having tech that is absrudly powerful for the RP, especially when it is not compensated for or justified.

Then again, we all are, so it is kinda justified.

SquareDisc City
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2004

Postby SquareDisc City » Mon May 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Dolmhold wrote:And it also took me 4 months to learn that wanking in common usage means masturbating...
:rofl:
FT: The Confederation of the United Pokemon Types, led by Regent Mew.
Nuclear pulse propulsion is best propulsion.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Mon May 21, 2012 7:30 pm

Dolmhold wrote:
TheFall wrote:

Basically having tech that is absrudly powerful for the RP, especially when it is not compensated for or justified.

Thats actually what i was doing in the first place as soon as i found out what this rp was about and so i uped my weapons, if we were playing in a more realistic rp then i would play as such and not have an insane amount of powerful weaponry and actually have my ships be more vulnerable.
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

Dolmhold
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dolmhold » Mon May 21, 2012 7:32 pm

TheFall wrote:
Dolmhold wrote:

Thats actually what i was doing in the first place as soon as i found out what this rp was about and so i uped my weapons, if we were playing in a more realistic rp then i would play as such and not have an insane amount of powerful weaponry and actually have my ships be more vulnerable.

Originally, I was planning for the chances of my spacecraft getting hit to work by probability or something like that.

I've had many things upped as well, although in other RPs I'm still likely to use these new imaginative weapons, although I will likely have to water then down.

TheFall
Ambassador

Postby TheFall » Mon May 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Dolmhold wrote:
TheFall wrote:

Originally, I was planning for the chances of my spacecraft getting hit to work by probability or something like that.

I've had many things upped as well, although in other RPs I'm still likely to use these new imaginative weapons, although I will likely have to water then down.

Exactly the same for me too, although my RM missiles did exactly what they were designed to do and wasnt uped in anyway, although i can see others say it could probly be a godmod or something.
Favorite Quotes
Jean-Paul Sartre

SquareDisc City
Senator

Postby SquareDisc City » Mon May 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Thus far I've primarily just been speeding up some of my development a bit. Hanging Cobwebs was something I had in mind ages ago but never got round to developing IC, and the size increase for my Space Force has been long overdue and irrespective of this RP is liable to screw up my economy big time. (The IC hope of the government is that it won't of course, but I'm not an economist so am not sure.) Getting Mew and Stefani back is something I always had the option of doing if I felt the plot demanded it. And there's a couple of other things in the pipeline that employ my established technology, and that worldships won't like.

There's been a bit of pulling stuff out my behind, notably using Mewtwo to boost my FTL interdiction to system-wide range. That thing that Giratina found a weird equation for the dimensions of is something I've come up for for this thread, which may get revealed IC in due course and is likely to be rather important.

Vetega
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm

@Fall
If this invasion is defeated (when is more proper actually) and you don't hit the Vexil hard they will come back. Again and again. Until you eventually die. That's how they destroyed thousands of galaxies. Some fell faster than others. Some forced them away (Levelians and Zecatera) .
Member of GESO

DefCon Level: DefCon 1
1: Total War
2: Mobilization of forces.
3: Standby/Advance Intelligence Protocols
4: Recognition of Conflict/Embargo's and other non-violent threats
5: Peacetime

Donald Trump is evil. He must burn.
See with your mind's eye what your eyes cannot see.
'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Casl
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Casl » Mon May 21, 2012 10:26 pm

vetega BTW your Wraith have a planet in my universe and the reality devices, may as well leave that info here before i disappear... Into the ocean.... (only makes sense if you know my new nation)

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Note: now that you guys speak of universal desruction, I will need to have the Key Keeper work his magic. He could simply delete every form of weaponry in the milky way, or just the Vexil. Either way, he dosent want to move the vault, so he'll protect the universe.
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Yup, we're following them.

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

SquareDisc City
Senator

Postby SquareDisc City » Tue May 22, 2012 2:10 am

So, the old question arises, where in the Milky Way is Farsight?

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 am

SquareDisc City wrote:So, the old question arises, where in the Milky Way is Farsight?

Guessing here. Near the galactic core.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

SquareDisc City
Senator

Postby SquareDisc City » Tue May 22, 2012 7:26 am

LOL. That's excellent for "oh cock" value on the UPT's part, Hanging Cobwebs will end up needed near where it's left as a result of the Vexil shifting their forces. It's powerful, but it's a lumbering beast of a weapon. Almost the opposite of the Megametre Cannons actually, which are weak by superweapon standards but can strike anywhere without warning.

AbH Belxjander Draconis Serechai
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby AbH Belxjander Draconis Serechai » Tue May 22, 2012 8:46 am

The only real "tech wank" crazed AbH in this whole mess is Xeloph... and I'm playing him straight as an insane lunatic absent minded professor (his mind is the thing he keeps forgetting ;)

other than the weirdnesses of playing with some highly advanced tech and being able to copy things easily, he is a bit ponderous and tries out ALL the variations he can for solving things...

@ TheFall, Xeloph is an individual not a "the", same as my "Premier" who happens to like Xeloph like he is an older brother...

@ All...

I'm not really touching on how many AbH are around the place and deliberately starting with needing to have them "recover" individuals from escape pods across several galaxies...

I'm just dealing with what I can for right now along with the fact my own AbH are similar to UEFP in some parts, Dolmhold in others and have no qualms about using technical stuff as required.

@ Hladgos : that "squidl" ship of mine is not so worried about self defence since it is in part similar to a distributed network construct... you would need to obliterate ALL of the nanotech that comprise the ship itself to eliminate it... and the crew is entirely "virtualized"...

so yeah... I am still thinking about how to have it prepared for hosting guests let alone docking by some means other than a wet landing somewhere

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue May 22, 2012 12:49 pm

Thanks for rping with us Casl. It was fun :)
Member of GESO

'War is in our blood. It's a part of Vetegan history. We cannot escape who we are, so we've learned to embrace it. Now look at us, the Triumvirate is one the most powerful nations on this world. You can't say we didn't achieve anything else of value now.' -Supreme Commander Izon Destraud the Second

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue May 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Vetega wrote:Thanks for rping with us Casl. It was fun :)

Casl isn't a godmod master as ourselves.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue May 22, 2012 12:51 pm

And please, no galaxy or universe destroying weapons. Period. This rp is crazy enough as it is.

Lol Hldagos. I agree.
Member of GESO

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Tue May 22, 2012 12:52 pm

The Key Keeper will ensure no galaxy destroying forces will exist.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Vetega
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vetega » Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

Except the Vexil. I have plans for their obvious destruction.

Also, I must ask.
After you all liberate Andromeda, what's next? Will you go straight to Noalla and attack the Vexil at home? Or will you join the intergalactic community? Because the Levelians have declared total war. They are going to lead a crusade against the Vexil. It will be the largest war ion history, might be the longest too.

In my next post I'll have the constructs appear at Farsight first. Then the worldships. All of them. This Vexil fleet will stretch farther than the eye can see. It's gonna be awesome.
Member of GESO

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents