NATION

PASSWORD

Flying the Flag [FT][Invite only][OOC closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inuyashina
Envoy

Founded: Mar 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Tue May 01, 2012 8:57 pm

HRMS Celestial Spirit bridge. Otayu Prime

Petrov was startled when several blips appeared on the sensors. They had the unmistakeable markings of Akritiri ships, but it was the sheer number that startled her. She ran a trajectory scan to determine where they had come from and discovered that they had dropped out of warp behind Otayu Prime. Thinking fast, she pressed the commchannel button.

Petrov - "Captain to the bridge. We have a Red Alert. Repeat, we have a Red Alert"

It didn't take long for Captain Fujita to step out of his Ready Room and straight to the Tactical Station.

Fujita - "Report."

Petrov - "I read 250 Akritiri ships coming from behind the planet. They have forcefields up and they're now charging their weapons."

Fujita - "Damn. Raise shields and standby on the weapons. They have us outnumbered, but not outgunned."

Petrov - "Captain, these ships could be better armed than the ones we first encountered. Recommend we draw them away from the crippled Otayu ships."

Fujita - "I concur. Have the other ships fall back and try to draw them away from the Otayu."

Morelli *from the Lower Level* - "Captain, the Akritiri aren't targeting the Otayu ships....they're targeting us!"

Fujita - "In that case, prepare to --"

He was interrupted as a new voice broke into the commchannel

Voice - "Captain, looks like you're in a bit of a sticky wicket. Can I assist you?"
Honor counts for naught when it causes innocents to be sacrificed.

Proud Member of the League of Anime Lovers

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed May 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Holy Trek wrote:Midgard-2, Earth Orbit

Supreme Admiral Fallow had arrived on the station as soon as the IGF Fleet arrived at Earth. The runabout which carried him, also carried the crew of the freighter Hastati, as they were in need of medical attention. Fallow stepped off the ramp and took his first look at the inside of the station, feeling very impressed with the design of the infrastructure. He stepped aside as the carts bearing the comatose Hastati crew were wheeled to the Medical Bay.

Admiral Alberich Odolfson, who was head of Midgard-2, appeared to view the incoming Hastati going to the Medical Bay where Doctor Johan Hansel will be treating them. Admiral Odolfson soon approached Supreme Admiral Fallow. Odolfson knew that Fallow been through alot.

"Doctor Hansel will tending Hastati crew. It's best you come inside for a rest, Supreme Admiral. We have a room prepared for you here in Room 332a on E deck. Suggest you get some rest. Afterwards you can brief us on your situation. I imagine you will be here for awhile with us at Midgard-2."- Admiral Alberich Odolfson
Last edited by Odinburgh on Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 am

Alberich Odofson soon then departed back to his station to where he would receive some news that Odinburgh's MFS Echelon has discovered a new planet and reached the surface of supposedly possibly of the legendary planet of Parnasas, where their majestic imperial capital city of Tothos was destroyed that was supposedly rich in wealth and secrets of knowledge about the birth of the universe which was the very thing that ended up why they were destroyed by a cataclysmic event to which that remains unknown that has fallen into lore among other cultures on the other planetary worlds. There has only been speculation by archaeologists on Odinburgh thinks that maybe a small amount of ancestors of Parnasas may have found a way off the planet before their destruction and started new lives among other planets sparking new civilizations. However nothing has proven to that theory. Some legends state their ancestors will return to reclaim their lost knowledge on Parnasas to begin an eventual quest to conquer the galaxy to establish their once lost empire. The question is always asked is do they know who they are? If any of Parnasas' ancestors know they came from Parnasas, Will they return to Parnasas? Any of us could be their ancestors. However transmissions weren't getting through to Midgard-2. The Admiral was working to contact Aesirium One back in Odinburgh's orbit to report it while trying re-establish communications with the MFS Echelon.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon May 07, 2012 9:37 am, edited 9 times in total.

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Wed May 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Holy Trek wrote:Midgard-2, Earth Orbit

Supreme Admiral Fallow had arrived on the station as soon as the IGF Fleet arrived at Earth. The runabout which carried him, also carried the crew of the freighter Hastati, as they were in need of medical attention. Fallow stepped off the ramp and took his first look at the inside of the station, feeling very impressed with the design of the infrastructure. He stepped aside as the carts bearing the comatose Hastati crew were wheeled to the Medical Bay.

Admiral Alberich Odolfson, who was head of Midgard-2, appeared to view the incoming Hastati going to the Medical Bay where Doctor Johan Hansel will be treating them. Admiral Odolfson soon approached Supreme Admiral Fallow. Odolfson knew that Fallow been through alot.

"Doctor Hansel will tending Hastati crew. It's best you come inside for a rest, Supreme Admiral. We have a room prepared for you here in Room 332a on E deck. Suggest you get some rest. Afterwards you can brief us on your situation. I imagine you will be here for awhile with us at Midgard-2."- Admiral Alberich Odolfson

Fallow - "Thank you. I could do with a few hours of R&R. I hear that there may have been an important discovery, and that you've lost contact with the ship that made the discovery. Can you give me as much information as possible on what's happened?"
ALSO RP AS: Federate Cherokee State, New Aztlan
Founder/member of: Dual Monarchy of Holy Trek-Inuyashina, Intergalactic Federacy and member of ANTO
Type VII, Tier I Civilization
Pro: Obamacare, gun control, choice, gay rights, Israel, Church and State separation, Liberalism
Anti: Theocracy, Tea Party, Radical Republicans, Limbaugh, Palin, Cruz, Conservatism
My nation reflects certain of my OOC and RL beliefs, a few of which are listed. Don't like it? Don't engage me in debate.
MT nation: Imperial Columbia PT nation: Levantine Empire of Palmyra
Factbooks coming soon!

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Wed May 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Otayu Prime

As the massive fleet of Akritiri ships closed on the Inuyashinan ships, a subspace wave caused everyone on both groups of ships to shake. In seconds, a large Zeus-class IGF capital ship had dropped from warp. It coasted to a stop just above the Inuyashinan ships, taking a defensive posture. The Akritiri ships, their commanders now coming face-to-face with superior firepower, turned around and fled the system at high warp.

IGFS Valkyrie

Supreme Admiral Elise Le Blanc smiled as the Akritiri ships made warp trails out of the system. She had brought her ship to Otayu Prime just in time to prevent her countrymen from being attacked.

Le Blanc - "Celestial Spirit, looks like they made for deep space in quite a hurry. Anything I can do to assist these Otayu?"

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am

Holy Trek wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:
(Image)

Fallow - "Thank you. I could do with a few hours of R&R. I hear that there may have been an important discovery, and that you've lost contact with the ship that made the discovery. Can you give me as much information as possible on what's happened?"

Admiral Odolfson-"One of Odinburgh's most renowned starships, the MFS Echelon has found the legendary planet of Parnasas. It's a classified project by Odinburgh Government. Many of our scientists believe somehow this lost planet is somehow connected to Akritiri but on what level we do not know. We are working to re-establish connections so we get pictures to examine. I be glad to share those images with you once our techs have resolved the technical issues with the incoming transmissions."

Admiral Odolfson hands Fallow a file.

The Parnasas Mission File #22858LP

The legendary planet of Parnasas, located in the Xantheon System, is where their majestic imperial capital city of Tothos was destroyed that was supposedly rich in wealth and secrets of knowledge about the birth of the universe which was the very thing that ended up why they were destroyed by a cataclysmic event to which that remains unknown that has fallen into lore among other cultures on the other planetary worlds. There has only been speculation by archaeologists on Odinburgh thinks that maybe a small amount of ancestors of Parnasas may have found a way off the planet before their destruction and started new lives among other planets sparking new civilizations. However nothing has proven to that theory. Some legends state their ancestors will return to reclaim their lost knowledge on Parnasas to begin an eventual quest to conquer the galaxy to establish their once lost empire. The question is always asked is do they know who they are? If any of Parnasas' ancestors know they came from Parnasas, Will they return to Parnasas? Any of us could be their ancestors.

"Please keep this info to your yourself and you may share this with your Inuyashinian counterpart but no one else must know of this. If the Akritiri finds out our crew has landed and discovered the lost planet of Parnasas the future of worlds are in great danger. I hope you understand. Is there anything else I can do for you? Or anything you like to share with me and Odinburgh Government on your situation of what I may not know at all. If not, I can take you to your room where some good R&R could do you some good. Once again I am sorry for the interruption of the important development I received at my station just now."- Admiral Odolfson
Last edited by Odinburgh on Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Otayu Prime

A fleet of 10 Odinburgh starships led by the MFS Lightning commanded by Captain Jason Terry dropped out of warp. The Akritiri seemed to Otayu Prime before their arrival to assist.

Captain Terry- "Hail the IGFS Valkyrie. Seems like we got here late."

The communications was successful to link up to the Valkyrie.

The captain then began to speak. "Its seems like the Akritiri decided to leave before our arrival to help. What was there business here? Anyways we are here to assist the Otayu if it is needed. We have our scans searching through this sector. Believe your safe."

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Sat May 12, 2012 9:21 am

Odinburgh wrote:
Holy Trek wrote:

Admiral Odolfson-"One of Odinburgh's most renowned starships, the MFS Echelon has found the legendary planet of Parnasas. It's a classified project by Odinburgh Government. Many of our scientists believe somehow this lost planet is somehow connected to Akritiri but on what level we do not know. We are working to re-establish connections so we get pictures to examine. I be glad to share those images with you once our techs have resolved the technical issues with the incoming transmissions."

Admiral Odolfson hands Fallow a file.

The Parnasas Mission File #22858LP

The legendary planet of Parnasas, located in the Xantheon System, is where their majestic imperial capital city of Tothos was destroyed that was supposedly rich in wealth and secrets of knowledge about the birth of the universe which was the very thing that ended up why they were destroyed by a cataclysmic event to which that remains unknown that has fallen into lore among other cultures on the other planetary worlds. There has only been speculation by archaeologists on Odinburgh thinks that maybe a small amount of ancestors of Parnasas may have found a way off the planet before their destruction and started new lives among other planets sparking new civilizations. However nothing has proven to that theory. Some legends state their ancestors will return to reclaim their lost knowledge on Parnasas to begin an eventual quest to conquer the galaxy to establish their once lost empire. The question is always asked is do they know who they are? If any of Parnasas' ancestors know they came from Parnasas, Will they return to Parnasas? Any of us could be their ancestors.

"Please keep this info to your yourself and you may share this with your Inuyashinian counterpart but no one else must know of this. If the Akritiri finds out our crew has landed and discovered the lost planet of Parnasas the future of worlds are in great danger. I hope you understand. Is there anything else I can do for you? Or anything you like to share with me and Odinburgh Government on your situation of what I may not know at all. If not, I can take you to your room where some good R&R could do you some good. Once again I am sorry for the interruption of the important development I received at my station just now."- Admiral Odolfson

Fallow considered the document a moment.

Fallow - "Would it be permissible to allow an Imperial science vessel access to Parnasas? They would be charged with uncovering as much information as they can, and also preserve the sites as they find them. Historical finds like this should be preserved for all time."
Founder/member of: Dual Monarchy of Holy Trek-Inuyashina, Intergalactic Federacy and member of ANTO
Pro: Obamacare, gun control, choice, gay rights, Israel, Church and State separation, Liberalism
Anti: Theocracy, Tea Party, Radical Republicans, Limbaugh, Palin, Cruz, Conservatism
My nation reflects certain of my OOC and RL beliefs, a few of which are listed. Don't like it? Don't engage me in debate.
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat May 12, 2012 1:05 pm

M-2

Admiral Odolfson- "We would be open to allow an Imperial science vessel access to Parnasas once our science team of MFS Echelon has deemed it safe for scientists to travel to."

The M-2 computer tech finally was able to reconnect to the MFS Echelon. Pictures of the Parnasas' capital of Tothos were uploading. He couldn't believe his eyes. Immediately he contacted Admiral Odolfson.

Admiral Odolfson- "Pardon me sec. Good..transmit them to the main conference room so I can see a full view. Also tell Captain Derringer of MFS Echelon we are impressed of this discovery by his crew and I will inform OA-1 soon as possible. (turns off communicator). Admiral Fallow, will you please follow me to the conference room. First image of Parnasas has finally came through thanks to sucessful attempt of reconnecting to the MFS Echelon. I am eager to see this."

As Admiral Odolfson walked in the room, on screen was a sure sight to see. It left him speechless. Surprising to find how well the buildings of their ancient capital of Tothos were intact and in good shape after these many centuries. But however still puzzled why this civilization of such great mysticism was destroyed.

The picture on the conference room view screen
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun May 13, 2012 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Sat May 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Reply from the IGFS Valkyrie

Additional help would be very welcome. We seemed to have surprised the Akritiri, but its possible they could return. Priority is on system security. Let me offer my personal gratitude for your arrival. Valkyrie out.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Inuyashina wrote:Reply from the IGFS Valkyrie

Additional help would be very welcome. We seemed to have surprised the Akritiri, but its possible they could return. Priority is on system security. Let me offer my personal gratitude for your arrival. Valkyrie out.

The MFS Lightning and rest of fleet of 10 ships commanded by Captain Terry begin to run scans for any security threats in the Otayu System. So far nothing. Then suddenly only one ship came in on the scanners. It started to headed towards the fleet, then it cloaked.

"Not exactly sure I can identify the ship, Captain. Wait a minute it just cloaked."- Lt. Commander Rowlfe

"Hold steady. Trace the warp signatures."- Captain Terry

Captain Terry punches in command codes to his other fleet ships to hold their fire and be on yellow alert.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm

HRMS Celestial Spirit, in orbit of Otayu Prime

Captain Fujita was relieved when he learned that an Odinburgh fleet was en route to Otayu Prime. While the Valkyrie would maintain security and continue to provide assistance to the remnant Otayu ships, he-and the four ship flotilla-would be able to leave the system. Personally, he felt that the Otayu situation needed to be addressed at the Imperial Congress level. He called in his First Officer, Morelli, to discuss the matter.

Morelli entered the Ready Room and without a word slid into a chair opposite the captain. Fujita didn't waste time.

Fujita - "This matter with the Otayu...I think it's time the Empress learns of it. They need protection."

Morelli - "Considering that such an extension would also need to be cleared with the IGF Diet, I think we need to confer with Holy Trek and Odinburgh before the empress is notified."

Fujita - "Why?"

Morelli - "So that we'll have the sanction of both before we approach the empress. She'll want to make sure her allies are aware of the issue before acting, and have their blessing."

Fujita - "Very true. I just hope the Congress votes to support her decision before those Akritiri get bigger ships. Otherwise we might have a major issue at hand."

Morelli - "Me too, sir. Oh, I also need to pass the latest orders from Central Command. They want our ship to go to Tsalagi. It seems there is a major disaster involving the sudden loss of planetary communications."

Fujita - "Isn't Tsalagi Holy Trek territory?"

Morelli - "Under the terms of the Treaty of Rabun, the Cherokee are to receive assistance from both Holy Trek and our nation. Holy Trek is sending an Imperial starship to assist as well."

Fujita - "Very well. Have the Helm plot the course. We'll depart as soon as the Odinburgh fleet arrives."

Morelli - "Aye sir. By your leave?"

Fujita - "Dismissed."

Morelli rose, nodded to the captain, then turned and left the room. Fujita sat back in his chair, praying that his case will be heard and accepted.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 25, 2012 1:43 pm

Otayu Prime

Captain Terry of the MFS Lightning and the 74th Fleet was watching the screen carefully as Otayu Prime was coming closer into view. The ship that cloaked never was sensed for hours so they went back to normal alert. Now the HRMS Celestial Spirit was coming within close range, the captain ordered his communications officer to transmit a message from the captain.

"This is Captain Terry. We have arrived safely. However I must state we detected a cloaked ship but seem to went out of range. Whoever it was they did not follow. Or at least that is my assumption as we are unaware of Akritiri technology and their ship capabilities. Anyways I like to meet you in person to go over any details you may have before I send down any of my officers to the Otayu Prime Surface. As far as I can tell there are no Akritiri Ships in the Otauyu System that I can report to share with you."-Captain Lyle Terry

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Fri May 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Parnasas system. Science vessel ISS Oppenheimer

Captain Elga Mack scratched her head as ISS Oppenheimer closed in on the Parnasas system. They had been given clearance from both Imperial Command and the Odinburgh government to explore the planet from which Odinburgh had recently uncovered some data. That data was highly classified, and therefore speculation about the nature of it was running wild. Behind her, seated in the XO's chair, her Vulcan First Officer and Chief Science Officer, Varas, took the latest sensor telemetry and read through the data provided. At Tactical, Lieutenant Commander Hiro Yamaro continued watching for potential hostiles. Despite the fact Odinburgh reported no such activity in the system, there was a chance someone had slipped in under cloak.

Yamaro - "No sign of any other ships, save for the Odinburgh ships in orbit."

Mack - "Very good. Helm, assume standard orbit."

Helm Officer - "Aye Captain."

Mack - "Mr Varas, prepare your away team. This is an opportunity to explore the ruins of a civilization, and I intend to take it. Do not disturb anything. Take scans, collect samples, but do not disturb the area."

Varas - "Yes, Captain."

Varas got up from his chair and made his way to the turbolift. Mack turned to face the viewscreen, and the image of the planet displayed.
Factbooks coming soon!

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Fri May 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Reply from Celestial Spirit

"We've not detected any cloaked ships, however, we're ready to meet with your officers before you proceed down to the surface of Otayu Prime. Transport at your discretion."

Fujita - "Transporter Room, standby to receive guests from the Odinburgh ship. Have them meet me and Morelli in Conference Room 2"

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 am

Holy Trek wrote:Parnasas system. Science vessel ISS Oppenheimer

Captain Elga Mack scratched her head as ISS Oppenheimer closed in on the Parnasas system. They had been given clearance from both Imperial Command and the Odinburgh government to explore the planet from which Odinburgh had recently uncovered some data. That data was highly classified, and therefore speculation about the nature of it was running wild. Behind her, seated in the XO's chair, her Vulcan First Officer and Chief Science Officer, Varas, took the latest sensor telemetry and read through the data provided. At Tactical, Lieutenant Commander Hiro Yamaro continued watching for potential hostiles. Despite the fact Odinburgh reported no such activity in the system, there was a chance someone had slipped in under cloak.

Yamaro - "No sign of any other ships, save for the Odinburgh ships in orbit."

Mack - "Very good. Helm, assume standard orbit."

Helm Officer - "Aye Captain."

Mack - "Mr Varas, prepare your away team. This is an opportunity to explore the ruins of a civilization, and I intend to take it. Do not disturb anything. Take scans, collect samples, but do not disturb the area."

Varas - "Yes, Captain."

Varas got up from his chair and made his way to the turbolift. Mack turned to face the viewscreen, and the image of the planet displayed.

Planet Parnasas, Parnasas System

Captain Derringer of the MFS Echelon still had an away team on the planet till one member of that teams contacted to report. Lieutenant Brovik contacted him from the surface. It just was not just any report. A report rather ununusual they did not expect at all. Holy Trek's ISS Oppenheimer was entering the Parnasas System and due to contact the MFS Echelon any minute once in range.

Captain Theodore Derringer-"Say that again. Anla-Shok? I can quite make you out Lt. Commander."

Lt. Commander Erland Brovik-"Yes that is correct. I believe the Empire of Holy Trek knows about this order. Some order dedicated to peace or some other. As so there legends state from what studied at Odinburgh Starfleet Academy."

Captain Theodore Derringer-"Thought that order died out. Perhaps this is where the order's origins came from."

Lt. Commander Erland Brovik- "Negative, sir. Their legends never mentioned Parnasas. I suspect they were trying to protect the Parnasas homeworld on a sort of peace mission or maybe a war was taking place with another foreign alien race. I think the latter, Captain."

Captain Theodore Derringer- "Continue with your search. We will need proof of that if any evidence of that remains at all. This has overall interesting finds, Lt. Commander."

An interesting development indeed. As Holy Trek's ISS Oppenheimer was due to make contact any second, this only raised more questions than answers. Perhaps this is where the Empire of Holy Trek could indeed be the most helpful of all.

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Tue May 29, 2012 1:15 am

ISS Oppenheimer. Orbit of Parnasas

Yamaro - "I have the Odinburgh ship MFS Echelon in visual range."

Mack - "On screen"

The viewer image magnified the speck above the planet, revealing the graceful lines of the ship. Mack had to admit to being impressed with the ship's overall appearance.

Mack - "Send message to Echelon:'This is the Oppenheimer sent here to explore the planet. Captain Elga Mack in command. We're sending an away team to the surface, and wanted you to be aware of our arrival.'"

Yamaro - "Message sent sir. Away team is now ready for transport."

Mack *to the intership comm* - "Transporter Room, begin transport."
Factbooks coming soon!

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Tue May 29, 2012 1:22 am

Otayu Prime

The three sister ships of the Inuyashinan cruiser HRMS Celestial Spirit departed the system. They would wait in hyperspace for the flagship to join them once the meeting with the Odinburgh officers was completed. The IGFS Valkyrie remained on station in the Otayu system, providing assistance to the scattered remnants of the Otayu Defense Force, which had been engaged against the Akritiri before the Inuyashinan force had arrived. In the second conference room, aboard the Celestial Spirit, Captain Fujita and First Officer Morelli awaited the arrival of the Odinburgh officers.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Holy Trek wrote:ISS Oppenheimer. Orbit of Parnasas

Mack - "On screen"

The viewer image magnified the speck above the planet, revealing the graceful lines of the ship. Mack had to admit to being impressed with the ship's overall appearance.

Mack - "Send message to Echelon:'This is the Oppenheimer sent here to explore the planet. Captain Elga Mack in command. We're sending an away team to the surface, and wanted you to be aware of our arrival.'"

Captain Derringer-"I am Captain Derringer of MFS Echelon. We have team on the planet led by Lt. Commander Erland Brovik which I am sure you will run into him so coordinate efforts. Shortly before your arrival an interesting development has turned which you might be interested in Captain Mack. We uncovered some evidence of a lost order you might be familiar with called the Anla-Shok. I thought your legends stated they died many centuries ago."

Captain Derringer turn to look at his officer's on bridge then back to his com awaiting a reply from Captain Mack.

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Tue May 29, 2012 4:34 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Holy Trek wrote:ISS Oppenheimer. Orbit of Parnasas

Mack - "On screen"

Captain Derringer-"I am Captain Derringer of MFS Echelon. We have team on the planet led by Lt. Commander Erland Brovik which I am sure you will run into him so coordinate efforts. Shortly before your arrival an interesting development has turned which you might be interested in Captain Mack. We uncovered some evidence of a lost order you might be familiar with called the Anla-Shok. I thought your legends stated they died many centuries ago."

Captain Derringer turn to look at his officer's on bridge then back to his com awaiting a reply from Captain Mack.

Mack - "Anla-Shok?? Yes, I remember the old stories of them. They were rumored to be similar to the Knights of King Arthur at Camelot, striving to fulfill their duty through limited force, expressing chivalry, nobility, and compassion for the common man."

He called up the records on the Anla-Shok. They were very limited, but what he did see intrigued him.
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue May 29, 2012 6:35 pm

Holy Trek wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:

Mack - "Anla-Shok?? Yes, I remember the old stories of them. They were rumored to be similar to the Knights of King Arthur at Camelot, striving to fulfill their duty through limited force, expressing chivalry, nobility, and compassion for the common man."

He called up the records on the Anla-Shok. They were very limited, but what he did see intrigued him.

Captain Derringer- "Fascinating. Is order itself around anymore, Captain Mack? Maybe it's not totally dead. Maybe the order was spread out before it excaped in the annals of history. I do not know for certain. I hope this nothing the Akritiri would be interested in. We must make sure this planet's discovery does not get to them at all. There is more on the planet that yet has been searched yet."

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Tue May 29, 2012 7:00 pm

Mack - "Agreed. Would you suggest placing this world under a protectorate of the IGF?"

Parnasas surface

First Officer Varas, Engineer Derek Tobias, Science Officer Mallea Holloway, and the two Security officers, Reginald Winslow and Steven White explored one of the ruins close to their beam-in site. They had been told that Odinburgh officers were also on the surface, and that this would likely become a joint-survey mission. Varas was looking forward to exchanging data with his Odinburgh colleague, while the engineer wanted a chance to study some new gadget, and the security officers just wanted everyone-Odinburgh and Imperial-to return to their ships safe and sound.
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Holy Trek wrote:Mack - "Agreed. Would you suggest placing this world under a protectorate of the IGF?"

Parnasas surface

First Officer Varas, Engineer Derek Tobias, Science Officer Mallea Holloway, and the two Security officers, Reginald Winslow and Steven White explored one of the ruins close to their beam-in site. They had been told that Odinburgh officers were also on the surface, and that this would likely become a joint-survey mission. Varas was looking forward to exchanging data with his Odinburgh colleague, while the engineer wanted a chance to study some new gadget, and the security officers just wanted everyone-Odinburgh and Imperial-to return to their ships safe and sound.

Captain Derringer-"The answer is yes. The importance of this planet could shed many discoveries. With the resources that the IGF it has would be suitable since the Federation of Odinburgh is a IGF member. Our chancellor is definitely in favor of it."

Parnasas surface

Engineer Lt. Commander Erland Brovik was moving around the ruins when he spotted a away team just transporting to the Parnasas surface. He motioned to Science Officer Commander Elsa Brack, Medical Officer Lt. Hakon Alsgaard, and two ensigns. Commander Brack was leader of the Odinburgh away team. She has never met a being from the Empire of Holy Trek but has been interested in their Cherokee State all her life. Their team has not yet found the device which may have caused the destruction. Only thing found was old documents with the Anla-Shok name on it which they hope share with Holy Trek away team. She moves over to greet the Holy Trek team

Commander Elsa Brack- "I am Commander Elsa Brack and this is my team."

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Holy Trek wrote:Mack - "Agreed. Would you suggest placing this world under a protectorate of the IGF?"

Parnasas surface

Captain Derringer-"The answer is yes. The importance of this planet could shed many discoveries. With the resources that the IGF it has would be suitable since the Federation of Odinburgh is a IGF member. Our chancellor is definitely in favor of it."

Parnasas surface

Engineer Lt. Commander Erland Brovik was moving around the ruins when he spotted a away team just transporting to the Parnasas surface. He motioned to Science Officer Commander Elsa Brack, Medical Officer Lt. Hakon Alsgaard, and two ensigns. Commander Brack was leader of the Odinburgh away team. She has never met a being from the Empire of Holy Trek but has been interested in their Cherokee State all her life. Their team has not yet found the device which may have caused the destruction. Only thing found was old documents with the Anla-Shok name on it which they hope share with Holy Trek away team. She moves over to greet the Holy Trek team

Commander Elsa Brack- "I am Commander Elsa Brack and this is my team."

Varas - "I am First Officer Varas. This is Engineer Derek Tobias, Science Officer Mallea Holloway, and Security Officers Reginald Winslow and Steven White. It is agreeable to meet you."

Tobias - "If I may ask, has there been any equipment or computers found here so far?"
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue May 29, 2012 8:20 pm

M-2

Admiral Odolfson recieved a com message from Doctor Julian Hansel on his com badge.

Com message: "Please send Supreme General Fallow to the infirmary. We have one of his men that badly burned we can't hardly identify him who he is. His situation has gone to critical now. This is urgent."

Reply to com: "Yes, he is right here with me. I will show him to the infirmary right away."

Admiral Odolfson then turned to Supreme General Fallow- "That was M-2's Chief Medical Doctor Julian Hansel. You may remember him shortly since he was present upon your crew's arrival. He needs you in our infirmary to help identify one of your men as he was badly burned which is hard to identify him. Follow me and tell me on the way the way what happened before you got here."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents