NATION

PASSWORD

Slavia Frontier(OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Helcasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Tue May 15, 2012 11:14 am

Holy Windmill Empire wrote:
Quirina wrote:I want to ask HWE.. What drives you for war? For peace? Why did you conclude to be peaceful beyond the atrocities you are facing and gonna face? Are you afraid of your enemies, of us? Dare to answer.

Well at the moment the only reason we r in war is to deffend the Chritian colonies from the athiests who are deviding up Slavia. Once Christianity is looked after then we have peace. I am very peaceful to an extent, I belive in peace amoungst Christians and Jews. I don't know what you mean by us considering I havent had a battle with you in a while, or maybe u are going to invade me, but I am preparing for a invasion.

1. Then why invade Dixie? They are a nation of strict Christian fundamentalists.
2. The Great Civilisation of Helcasia is (de facto) a nation of atheists. If you oppose Atheism, why did you request an alliance between our nations?

Holy Windmill Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Windmill Empire » Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Well the reason why we are invading dixie and other christian nations is so that no one else does.

And we wanted an alliance becuase you are very powerful.
The Holy Windmillian Emperor
Emperor Augustos

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Tue May 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Why not forge alliances with the E.S.F. and Dixie instead? Make them a protectorate, commonwealth, etc...?

Oh, right. Hurling soldiers at other countries and running a massacre lopsided war is much more "fun." How silly of me to forget.

Holy Windmill Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Windmill Empire » Tue May 15, 2012 1:47 pm

We believe they should be governed by uselfs.
Emperor Augustos

Legokiller
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Tue May 15, 2012 2:12 pm

Gosh I haven't done anything lately due to lack of interested or etc. Now anyway Luziyca isn't a Christian nation in any form, their just Hippo lovers copying what Hippostania does usually. So go ahead and conquer Dixie if you wish but avoid invading Luziyca homelands itself :lol2:.

Also I could conquer parts of the E.S.F. if you guys don't mind :).
❄️☃️ Antarctica Wonderland ! ☃️❄️

Silverdale's Factbook! Poi Poi Poi Resurrected! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

Helcasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Legokiller wrote:Gosh I haven't done anything lately due to lack of interested or etc. Now anyway Luziyca isn't a Christian nation in any form, their just Hippo lovers copying what Hippostania does usually. So go ahead and conquer Dixie if you wish but avoid invading Luziyca homelands itself :lol2:.

Well, I have placed Novi Luziyca in a state of eternal dibs.
Normandy is being conquered by the H.W.E.
Your only choice is Bolivia.

Holy Windmill Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Windmill Empire » Tue May 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Mushroom wants Bolvia.
Emperor Augustos

Evraim
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Tue May 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Luziyca wrote:As for the new IC thread, I will allow it to occur, if it is what you wish for.

It might be a good idea, what with all the out-of-character clutter.

Helcasia wrote:
Legokiller wrote:Gosh I haven't done anything lately due to lack of interested or etc. Now anyway Luziyca isn't a Christian nation in any form, their just Hippo lovers copying what Hippostania does usually. So go ahead and conquer Dixie if you wish but avoid invading Luziyca homelands itself :lol2:.

I'll probably get involved in these wars. After all, Wirbel threatened me, and this constant militarism and Christian extremism would be rather unsettling for a small, financially successful Jewish colonial possession. :unsure:

Ralkovia, keep your hound-like protectorates on a leash or I shall fetch the spray bottle and teach them decent manners! :twisted:

*Twitch. Twitch.*
Last edited by Evraim on Tue May 15, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralkovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovia » Tue May 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Evraim wrote:
Luziyca wrote:As for the new IC thread, I will allow it to occur, if it is what you wish for.

It might be a good idea, what with all the out-of-character clutter.

Helcasia wrote:

I'll probably get involved in these wars. After all, Wirbel threatened me, and this constant militarism and Christian extremism would be rather unsettling for a small, financially successful Jewish colonial possession. :unsure:

Ralkovia, keep your hound-like protectorates on a leash or I shall fetch the spray bottle and teach them decent manners! :twisted:

*Twitch. Twitch.*

Don't make me annex you.
Spig: Ralk, what is ur Zionist Jewnazi Agenda?
Ralk: PROLIFERATE POTATO
Divair: this is the first time I've literally just stopped doing everything just to stare at a post.
Kirav wrote:This is NationStates. Our Jews live in Ralkovia.

Maudlnya wrote:You guys talking about Ralkovia?
*mutters something about scariness up to 11*

Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk. :<
Releign wrote:
Leningrad Union: Help me against Ralkovia

That's a Jew octopus with a machine gun.
I think I will pass.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
New_Edom:you're so coy Ralk. You're the shyest of dictators.
More Funny/Intimidating Quotes About Me Short Summary On Ralkovian Policies.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Tue May 15, 2012 4:14 pm

Ralkovia wrote:
Evraim wrote:It might be a good idea, what with all the out-of-character clutter.

*Twitch. Twitch.*

Don't make me annex you.

Bring it! 8)

Wait a minute... :unsure:

What did I just do!? :shock:

Elcric Kcalb
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 23, 2009
Corporate Police State

Postby Elcric Kcalb » Tue May 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Legokiller wrote:Luziyca isn't a Christian nation in any form, their just Hippo lovers copying what Hippostania does usually.

:palm: Seriously?

1) Their national category is literally "Christian Republic."
2) This.
3) Look, a wiki.
  • "Religion: Christianity."
  • "Recognition of Christianity as the sole legal religion of Luziyca."
  • "Prophet: Jesus Christ"
  • "Nation of Christianity."

Luziyca isn't a Christian country just like Ralkovia doesn't annex anything with a pulse.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Thu May 17, 2012 9:30 am

Also, has Kim Jong-un given permission for us to annex his colonies? The whole "we met with little resistance thing" bothers me slightly. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have somebody else fill the role of Dixie and Raveno if Luziyca decides to drop out.

Helcasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 am

Evraim wrote:Also, has Kim Jong-un given permission for us to annex his colonies? The whole "we met with little resistance thing" bothers me slightly. Perhaps it would be a good idea to have somebody else fill the role of Dixie and Raveno if Luziyca decides to drop out.

Well the New Karounians did manage to force our troops back, if that helps.
Invasions tend to become more difficult as soldiers progress inland.
Last edited by Helcasia on Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Windmill Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Windmill Empire » Thu May 17, 2012 9:48 am

Well i had problems with my first attack on the E.S.F but they wouldnt be able to win, either would any of the others considering we out number them.
Emperor Augustos

Helcasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 am

Holy Windmill Empire wrote:Well i had problems with my first attack on the E.S.F but they wouldnt be able to win, either would any of the others considering we out number them.

How do you know? And I hear your equipment isn't very good. Finland defeated the Soviet Union despite being out-armed and out-numbered.
Last edited by Helcasia on Thu May 17, 2012 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Windmill Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Windmill Empire » Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 am

Helcasia wrote:
Holy Windmill Empire wrote:Well i had problems with my first attack on the E.S.F but they wouldnt be able to win, either would any of the others considering we out number them.

How do you know? And I hear your equipment isn't very good. Finland defeated the Soviet Union despite being out-armed and out-numbered.

Well calculating the land mass i would say that the biggest army they could be muster would be about 20,000. possibly 50,000 if they had pushed it. And well with the hudge army i had been building up.
Emperor Augustos

Helcasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Thu May 17, 2012 10:43 am

Holy Windmill Empire wrote:
Helcasia wrote:

Well calculating the land mass i would say that the biggest army they could be muster would be about 20,000. possibly 50,000 if they had pushed it. And well with the hudge army i had been building up.

Do you see my point?
Last edited by Helcasia on Thu May 17, 2012 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Thu May 17, 2012 10:46 am

Anyways, Legokiller shall RP all of my colonies.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Holy Windmill Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Windmill Empire » Fri May 18, 2012 10:15 am

K i get everyoned pionts. Ill wait for legos response.
Emperor Augustos

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 18, 2012 11:23 am

Helcasia wrote:
Holy Windmill Empire wrote:Well calculating the land mass i would say that the biggest army they could be muster would be about 20,000. possibly 50,000 if they had pushed it. And well with the hudge army i had been building up.

Do you see my point?

The Finns are epic?

Could we clarify the diplomatic state of affairs at present? I believe it is something along these lines.

Alliance I
Ralkovia
The Holy Windmill Empire
Wirbel
Helcasia (Also, aligned with Quirinia)

Alliance II
Viktoria
The Soviet Empire
The Greater Toku(insert Japanese sounding noises because I have a terrible memory...) :palm:
Last edited by Evraim on Fri May 18, 2012 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia » Fri May 18, 2012 11:39 am

Evraim wrote:
Helcasia wrote:

Do you see my point?

The Finns are epic?

Could we clarify the diplomatic state of affairs at present? I believe it is something along these lines.

Alliance I
Ralkovia
The Holy Windmill Empire
Wirbel

Alliance II
Viktoria
The Soviet Empire
The Greater Toku(insert Japanese sounding noises because I have a terrible memory...) :palm:

*Coughs for attention*

The name is: The Greater Unified Collective Soviet People's Huangdiist Teikoku

As mention in the red bolded text in my signatured at the top centre. This is just a friendly reminder of what it is called. :)

Nevertheless I also at times refer to it as simply the Teikoku.
    Currently warring.
Military, including paramilitaries: uncounted; numerous warring factions (currently state of war)
Link to Tracker I-II-III-DERP!
Compass
Power comes only from the barrel of a gun - Mao Zedong
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily. - Napoleon Bonaparte
DEFCON:
[0] Nuclear Armaggedon Inevitable, as well as Defend Reichland from Invasion!
Azrael wrote:Except that their entire appearance is a ruse!
Prussia-Steinbach wrote:You, I must admit, are a smart Commie. :clap:
Damanucus wrote:... better ones again.

Helcasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Helcasia » Fri May 18, 2012 11:48 am

Evraim wrote:
Helcasia wrote:
(Image)

Do you see my point?

The Finns are epic?

My point: HWE claimed that he would win because he outnumbers them. The Winter War demonstrates how more men and guns does not mean victory, and therefore that HWE is incorrect.

Evraim wrote:Could we clarify the diplomatic state of affairs at present? I believe it is something along these lines.

Alliance I
Ralkovia
The Holy Windmill Empire
Wirbel

Alliance II
Viktoria
The Soviet Empire

Helcasia is not formally allied with anyone. We are in an entente with Britannia Augusta. An entente is a friendly understanding or informal alliance between states or factions.
Helcasia would oppose any statement which claimed that Helcasia was in a true alliance, and would insist on the term entente.

The entente between HWE and Helcasia has effectively broken down.

If the countries were people, then HWE would be an friendly acquaintance rather than an actual friend, whilst Britannia Augusta would be a friend, although not a close friend.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri May 18, 2012 11:56 am

The NMK is in an alliance with HWE
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Quirina
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quirina » Fri May 18, 2012 12:10 pm

Continental Alliance of Slavia
Quirina
Viktorika
Britannia Augusta (has friendly relations but not allied with Helcasia)
Greater Evil Imperial Japanese Dystopia
Legokiller
The Soviet Empire
Robithia

Ralkovian colonial holdings
Holy Windmill Empire (allied with New Mushroom Kingdom but not a Ralkovian subject)
Ralkovia
Wirbel

Non-Aligned nations
Helcasia
New Mushroom Kingdom
Dilange
Syleru
NTOE
Elcric Kcalb
North Vecon
Evraim
Kaisernacht
Tedoka
Kington Langley
Yohannes
ImperiailWinfieldState
एक, सच, अजेय
The Great Federated Noble States

"Strength determines the fates of the world, and the same should be applied over oppressors." - Maharajah Purva Ashvath IV

Call me Quirina.

Evraim
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Evraim » Fri May 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Helcasia wrote:
Evraim wrote:The Finns are epic?

My point: HWE claimed that he would win because he outnumbers them. The Winter War demonstrates how more men and guns does not mean victory, and therefore that HWE is incorrect.

Evraim wrote:Could we clarify the diplomatic state of affairs at present? I believe it is something along these lines.

Alliance I
Ralkovia
The Holy Windmill Empire
Wirbel

Alliance II
Viktoria
The Soviet Empire

Helcasia is not formally allied with anyone. We are in an entente with Britannia Augusta. An entente is a friendly understanding or informal alliance between states or factions.
Helcasia would oppose any statement which claimed that Helcasia was in a true alliance, and would insist on the term entente.

The entente between HWE and Helcasia has effectively broken down.

If the countries were people, then HWE would be an friendly acquaintance rather than an actual friend, whilst Britannia Augusta would be a friend, although not a close friend.

1.) I was jesting, love. :p

2.) I understand. Ententes offer more flexibility.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents