NATION

PASSWORD

Gala Ball to introduce the Intergalactic Federacy.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Holy Trek wrote:Michael I and Rebecca I drank their wine and enjoyed the camaraderie of old and new friends. Then, Michael I walked to where the Alterran delegates stood.

Michael I - "I'm so glad you could attend. When things settle down, I'd like to discuss an alliance between Holy Trek and Alterra."

Olaf Borson-"Cheers to you Michael I and Rebecca!"

The Alterran Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alterran Empire » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 pm

The Chancellor smiled, "I would be honored to discuss the subject with you. The Empire's doors are open on Novus. It is good to see your people thriving once more here in this Verse."
This nation presently represents the following in FFT RP:

The Alterran Empire - Based on Alterra Prime, Lead by Empress Romana Wolf, Represented by Chancellor Anders Borbon
https://sites.google.com/site/thealterranempire

Founding Member of the Union of Multiversal States

United Former America
Envoy

Founded: Apr 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United Former America » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Admiral Chevalier and President Grant walk into the Grand Hall. The President has a disgruntled look on his face but the Admiral looks to be pretty happy. The Admiral turns to him and says, "So I take it this was you wife's first shuttle ride?" Grant just stares at him menacingly. "Right, well we should at least explain why we are late." Grant sighs and announces to everyone, "Sorry we're late, we had a little uh...accident in the shuttle ride here. We didn't miss anything did we?"

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:16 pm

United Former America wrote:Admiral Chevalier and President Grant walk into the Grand Hall. The President has a disgruntled look on his face but the Admiral looks to be pretty happy. The Admiral turns to him and says, "So I take it this was you wife's first shuttle ride?" Grant just stares at him menacingly. "Right, well we should at least explain why we are late." Grant sighs and announces to everyone, "Sorry we're late, we had a little uh...accident in the shuttle ride here. We didn't miss anything did we?"

Michael I - "Not at all. Glad you could make it here."
ALSO RP AS: Federate Cherokee State, New Aztlan
Founder/member of: Dual Monarchy of Holy Trek-Inuyashina, Intergalactic Federacy and member of ANTO
Type VII, Tier I Civilization
Pro: Obamacare, gun control, choice, gay rights, Israel, Church and State separation, Liberalism
Anti: Theocracy, Tea Party, Radical Republicans, Limbaugh, Palin, Cruz, Conservatism
My nation reflects certain of my OOC and RL beliefs, a few of which are listed. Don't like it? Don't engage me in debate.
MT nation: Imperial Columbia PT nation: Levantine Empire of Palmyra
Factbooks coming soon!

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Michael I continued to meet and greet the various delegates as music plays all around them. The ball was proceeding very well, as many people from various nations got to know each other better. Michael I hoped that a new network of diplomatic ties was being forged at an informal event like this.
Founder/member of: Dual Monarchy of Holy Trek-Inuyashina, Intergalactic Federacy and member of ANTO
Pro: Obamacare, gun control, choice, gay rights, Israel, Church and State separation, Liberalism
Anti: Theocracy, Tea Party, Radical Republicans, Limbaugh, Palin, Cruz, Conservatism
My nation reflects certain of my OOC and RL beliefs, a few of which are listed. Don't like it? Don't engage me in debate.
Factbooks coming soon!

The Sword
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sword » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:12 pm

Holy Trek wrote:
The Sword wrote:The Swordian Emperor, Jake Thompson, and his five bodyguards walked in "Sorry if we're late, security blockade got soldiers questioning me until I showed them proof of identity." he explained, taking a seat.

Michael I - "Who was responsible for this incident? They shall be penalized for their poor decision."

"Some guards in my nation, they're beyond your jurisdiction, but they're in mine." Thompson explained, pressing a button on his datapad, activating the brain implant in the soldier's heads that caused them to have non-lethal electric shocks every five minutes for two days "And I've just administered their punishment."
0 - Inner Colonies invaded, Emergency protocol in effect, martial law declared.
1 - Total War
2 - War Readiness/Normal War
3 - increased surveillance watch
4 - Noticed, watched
5 - Peace
We are an empire spanning 40,000 solar systems, we have a population of 80 billion and our colonies are heavily defended, but we will not godmod and it is possible for our defenses - and colonies - to fall.

The plural is Swordian. I'm either PMT or FT, take your pick.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Odinburgh Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord entered without notice into the Great Hall. He soon found Chancellor Olaf Borson in a corner in back of the room. Flt Admr Njord looked around and was amazed by this facility on Genesis. But Ft. Admr. Njord was here to discuss military matters since he was also Commander-in-Chief of Odinburgh Starfleet.

Flt. Admr. Njord: Where is this Michael I? I am eager to meet him soon. Hear he is quite a fellow.

Chancellor Borson: I think he is busy with the Swordian Empire about an incident Let me take a look over the crowd to check.

Olaf Borson scanned the crowd as he turned his head. He spotted Michael I but he was busy talking with the Swordian Emperor still.

Chancellor Borson: Looks like he is still busy at the moment. Perhaps I should take you to Rebecca of Inuyashina or to the Chancellor of the Alterran Empire instead.

Flt. Admr Njord: Please show me to them. Also Odinburgh Starfleet has been monitoring activities from the Swordian Empire from Odinburgh Space. Little is known of them but we are aware of their precence in galaxy through our civilian contacts. I hope to meet with him as well to get him know him and his nation better.

Chancellor Borson then ushered Flt. Admr. Njord through the crowd of people to introduce themselves as they went to find Rebecca or the Alterran Chancellor.

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Michael I winced as the Swordian emperor administered the punishment to his soldiers, but said nothing. Deep down, he was relieved that none of his Guard had been responsible for the incident, as that would've looked bad for the IGF.

Michael I - "Well..now that you've seen to the matter yourself, I invite you to enjoy the ball. Meet, greet, eat, drink and be merry."

He walked away from the Swordian emperor and began to look for his wife.
Factbooks coming soon!

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Empress Rebecca I mingled around greeting the various dignitaries before seeing her husband looking for her and smiling making her way to him.
Honor counts for naught when it causes innocents to be sacrificed.

Proud Member of the League of Anime Lovers

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:40 pm

Inuyashina wrote:Empress Rebecca I mingled around greeting the various dignitaries before seeing her husband looking for her and smiling making her way to him.

Michael I *smiling* - "There you are. I thought you'd left me"
Factbooks coming soon!

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Holy Trek wrote:
Inuyashina wrote:Empress Rebecca I mingled around greeting the various dignitaries before seeing her husband looking for her and smiling making her way to him.

Rebecca I - "Ohhh, noo. I was just mingling. Don't want our guests feeling left out." :kiss:

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Inuyashina wrote:
Holy Trek wrote:

Rebecca I - "Ohhh, noo. I was just mingling. Don't want our guests feeling left out." :kiss:

Michael I - :kiss: "Of course, of course."
Factbooks coming soon!

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Michael I was informed that one of the Odinburgh delegates was looking for him, so he excused himself to meet with him.
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Odinburgh's Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord approached Michael I. Sigurd noticed a strange expression on his face but not quite sure what to make of it. However he made a mental note of it in his mind.

"I am Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord and Commander-in-Chief of Odinburgh Starfleet. Sorry if I caught you at bad time. I understand the Necron Emoire is on tour from what I am hearing and there are terrorists on your world of Tslagi. Is this information correct? Furthermore hope we can discuss our starbase defenses in the Integalactic Federacy. We need to make sure they have the most adequate military personnel. My top concern is as I look over my report is some of the weaknesses of our forces. So far Odinburgh Starfleet forces are schedule to meet expectations but much more is needed to be done. The security of the Gala here is also of concern which I taken the liberty to have security guards to move in positions around the premises of this Great Hall. Back on topic now, pardon me for that, I understand The Necron Imperial State of Orwyn is helping you in building up your defenses. I commend them of good service they are giving you. I hope they send me a report soon as I like to keep things up to date to help keep military details updated. Just checking over logistics for day-to-day operations of Odinburgh Forces for the Intergalactic Federacy."

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Odinburgh wrote:Odinburgh's Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord approached Michael I. Sigurd noticed a strange expression on his face but not quite sure what to make of it. However he made a mental note of it in his mind.

"I am Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord and Commander-in-Chief of Odinburgh Starfleet. Sorry if I caught you at bad time. I understand the Necron Emoire is on tour from what I am hearing and there are terrorists on your world of Tslagi. Is this information correct? Furthermore hope we can discuss our starbase defenses in the Integalactic Federacy. We need to make sure they have the most adequate military personnel. My top concern is as I look over my report is some of the weaknesses of our forces. So far Odinburgh Starfleet forces are schedule to meet expectations but much more is needed to be done. The security of the Gala here is also of concern which I taken the liberty to have security guards to move in positions around the premises of this Great Hall. Back on topic now, pardon me for that, I understand The Necron Imperial State of Orwyn is helping you in building up your defenses. I commend them of good service they are giving you. I hope they send me a report soon as I like to keep things up to date to help keep military details updated. Just checking over logistics for day-to-day operations of Odinburgh Forces for the Intergalactic Federacy."

Michael I - "From what I gathered thus far, the hovercar was on its way to the Federate State of Qualla, on Earth, when the Chancellor was abducted. No idea what happened to the Necron delegates or the Cherokee Elders, but the Tribal Council is ready to scalp some heads over the incident."
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Flt. Admiral Njord was startled by what Michael I was telling him that the Chancellor of his nation was abducted. He quickly gathered himself. Michael I seemed to handled his emotions best he could regarding the situation as best than he possibly could. However

"Oh on Midgard! That is what we call Earth in Odinburgh. They are a member of our Federation as a realm state. However they are also independently separate from Odinburgh because they have so many independent governments. However Federate State of Qualla is a nation that Odinburgh is unfamilar with because my nation does not have much intelligence about them. I will have to send a message to my nation's security minister to see if they have info that may uncover any leads. Is there anything that Odinburgh Government can do for you at this time? I can arrange any extra security or an investigation team to help you if it is needed. I extend this offer and anything else you may need. Try to get some rest after the Gala Ball is over. Now I must head to the food bar as I am eyeing a delicious piece of strawberry shortcake I can see from afar." - Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Michael I - "Whatever your government can do to assist in the investigation and the rescue of my Chancellor will be greatly appreciated, thank you."

Despite his poker face, Michael I was feeling outraged that a member of his own government could be abducted in such a blatant matter.
Factbooks coming soon!

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Rebecca I walked over to join her husband and the Odinburgh delegate. She managed to catch a bit about an abduction, but by the time she got close enough to hear more, they had finished talking. She decided to wait and ask later what the abduction talk was about.

Rebecca I - "Fleet Admiral, I'd be interested in opening talks with your government on ways to upgrade Inuyashian defense systems and implement new training methods for our troops."

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Inuyashina wrote:Rebecca I walked over to join her husband and the Odinburgh delegate. She managed to catch a bit about an abduction, but by the time she got close enough to hear more, they had finished talking. She decided to wait and ask later what the abduction talk was about.

Rebecca I - "Fleet Admiral, I'd be interested in opening talks with your government on ways to upgrade Inuyashian defense systems and implement new training methods for our troops."

Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord answered in kindness to Rebecca I- "Of course the Odinburgh Federation would be interested in sharing our knowledge in help you upgrade your defense systems and new training methods for your troops. Here is a padd of information of our technology for a sample viewing till I can arrange further talks on Odinburgh. I plan to hold a summit on the discussion of technology. Our Chancellor Olaf Borson will be there to attend. Hope you will interested in taking part of the summit."

Fleet Admiral Njord handed a padd to Rebecca I for her to view: http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Technology_of_the_Asgard

Inuyashina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Inuyashina » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Inuyashina wrote:Rebecca I walked over to join her husband and the Odinburgh delegate. She managed to catch a bit about an abduction, but by the time she got close enough to hear more, they had finished talking. She decided to wait and ask later what the abduction talk was about.

Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord answered in kindness to Rebecca I- "Of course the Odinburgh Federation would be interested in sharing our knowledge in help you upgrade your defense systems and new training methods for your troops. Here is a padd of information of our technology for a sample viewing till I can arrange further talks on Odinburgh. I plan to hold a summit on the discussion of technology. Our Chancellor Olaf Borson will be there to attend. Hope you will interested in taking part of the summit."

Fleet Admiral Njord handed a padd to Rebecca I for her to view: http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Technology_of_the_Asgard

Rebecca I took the padd from the Fleet Admiral, and glanced at the data displayed. It would be a most fascinating read.

Rebecca I - "I'd consider it an honor to attend this conference. Thank you."

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Michael I was curious to know what was on the padd, but held back from asking. Leaving his wife to peruse the data, he walked around, making small conversation here and there with the various delegates.
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 am

Fleet Admr Sigurd soon found Michael I talking to some delegates after he give a padd to Rebecca I. He pulled out a smaller device to hand to Michael I. Michael I seemed to look upon him with a questionable face not knowing what this was.

"This a protype our newest padd in development. It holds information about Odinburgh's technology. Is yet to be approved by the Odinburgh Federation Senate. CEO Ragnar Kane has been developing this device for us. As a matter of fact, he will be at our Technology Summit that is being planned so he unveil details about his new company Thor Trans-Galactic Services Group he plans to open soon. Mister Kane is sure making a name for himself in Odinburgh. He is around here somewhere but I hope you will come across him to meet him. Brilliant man he is. Anyways I need to find the Odinburgh Chancellor. It seems I have lost him in the crowd."-Flt. Admr. Njord

He hands the smaller padd to device to Michael I: http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/w ... the_Asgard

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am

Michael I looks over the padd, and finds himself fascinated. The kind of technology Odinburgh deployed in its defenses, he was glad Odinburgh was a part of the IGF. He mentally recorded the time of this conference, and would travel with his wife.

As he began resuming his host duties, an ensign approached him with a padd. He took the padd and glanced at the contents, then pressed a thumbprint signature on the data and returned the padd to the ensign. Michael I then had to smile.

Finally, the first IGF Stellar Navy fleet is ready for deployment, he thought.

OOC: The IGF Stellar Navy story
Last edited by Holy Trek on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks coming soon!

Holy Trek
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Trek » Sat May 26, 2012 11:55 am

The party continued, with delegates having a generally good time. Michael I was also very pleased with the way the delegates were behaving themselves. While this was an informal party to introduce the IGF, he still worried about a diplomatic incident happening.
Factbooks coming soon!

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat May 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Holy Trek wrote:The party continued, with delegates having a generally good time. Michael I was also very pleased with the way the delegates were behaving themselves. While this was an informal party to introduce the IGF, he still worried about a diplomatic incident happening.

Chancellor Borson was pleased also how the gala was going and everyone was having a good time. came over to say a word to Michael I. Fleet Admiral Sigurd Njord had to step away because of some concerning matters to return to M-2. However Chancellor Borson remained and drank many glasses of beer. "Hear, Hear! Now raise your glasses to Michael I for making the IGF a reality." The crowd raised up their glasses as it customary back in Odinburgh to applaud successes.

Then Chancellor Borson came over to Michael I. "Sorry that Fleet Admiral Njord had to leave to return to M-2. Do you find the information the padd he gave you remarkable? You seem to be worried. I am sure there is nothing will happen to disturb this fine Gala we all are enjoying. Especially me after downing at least five beers I still feel at heart as a warrior and a noble."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents