NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War Within Hadin (closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Hariem sighed. "Tomorrow? Ah man. And I was hoping to sleep tonight. It's gonna take all night to get Kiana's stuff out of her apartment so she can pack up and go with you."

"Well, she doesn't have to go right now. I just have to fly over for the election and then I'm on vacation. But if she wants to come... I'm sure Lena would be happy to have her at the United Democrats' election party."

"Doubt it. Although flights to Radiatia this time of year from Nui-ta are easy to get. Remember that people are traveling here for the weather, not the other way around. I could probably go on the laptop right now and book an extra ticket in whatever class you're traveling in, Josko. Just give me the flight number."

"I can get her on business class for free," Said Josko with a slightly smug grin. "Ministerial priviledge and all. Er, but if anyone asks it's..."

""...important ministerial business." Said everyone in unisen, having got used to Josko's catchphrase.

Later

"I gave it to Josko before we left Radiatia." Kiana blushed, looking at Josko sincerely. "The lock and key are my favorite pieces in here. My father proposed to my mother with it. At least, that's what my father told me." She chuckled. "I would love....to wear this at the wedding."

She finished packing. "Alright! Wow, that was fast. We still have the night to rest! It's almost midnight though."

Josko pulled the key out. "I've been wearing it the whole time since you gave it to me." He said. "But... are you sure you want to go tomorrow?"

He beheld the looks on their faces.

"Okay. Well we're going to flying from Rakhu to Radii. That's where Lena's electorate HQ is and she'll be holding the election party there. And then after that... we fly north to Garotch, to the Chalet...."

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Hariem nodded when Josko mentioned that he could get Kiana on the plane for free.

"Alright. I'll print the ticket. Here's the house key, Trenta. I've been on pain medication for my chest, and I'm actually getting really sleepy, so I might not answer if you take too long."

He kissed Trenta on the forehead, handing her the key, and walked up the stairs to another room.

Trenta, Josko and Kiana went to her apartment and packed everything up. They then headed back to Hariem and Trenta's house. Trenta opened the door and yawned.

"Goodnight you guys. Seems Hariem has already fallen asleep and I'm...(yawn)...set to follow him...guest room is here if you want it."

Kiana shrugged. "Why not? We're close to the airport anyways."

She yawned. "And...oh boy...I'm beat myself..."

The next morning

Kiama peered over the sleeping Josko's face.

"Josko? Josko." She shook him lightly. "C'mon. Let's get ready..."

She pulled him close. "Josko. Come on..."

Her bag was already packed. She just needed to shower and change her clothes.
Someone cares? Okay then. Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.85

INFP-T personality, quite heavy on the I,P, and T.

Radiatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Radiatia » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 pm

"Wa brrr myeeemmmm..." Said Josko slowly waking. "Oh god, the election!" He said.

He switched on the television. The polls were open in the east.

"Right I'd better be back there by tonight. It's a 10 hour flight to Radii, so we'd better leave."

He hugged Trenta. "Good luck with the baby, and the marriage, and I'll be back for the wedding."

And he hugged Hariem too. "Try to avoid be stabbed, and stop getting into fights with foreign ministers!"

He took Kiana's hand and headed for the door...

Nui-ta
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nui-ta » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Hariem laughed. "Medical leave and matrimonial leave. I'm gonna be off-duty until after our elections. And don't worry. I think the Foreign Minister and I are okay. Besides, I only slipped on a screwdriver..."

Trenta hugged him back. "We'll do our best. At least it's almost time for Parliament to adjourn. Take good care of Kiana, Josko."

Harem nodded. "Yep. Or you might just....slip on a screwdriver..."

They all laughed.

And then, Josko and Kiana headed onwards to the next chapter of their lives.
Someone cares? Okay then. Economic Left/Right: -2.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.85

INFP-T personality, quite heavy on the I,P, and T.

Previous

Return to International Incidents