NATION

PASSWORD

Ellorea: A Region [Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Laneige wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:
Along with two of my closest allies I founded a new Alliance. Yes. Me. Founded an Alliance. I got called an "Inexperienced RPer" by New Roman Empire, which was hilarious. I brushed it off like it didn't bother me. And I've been working too damn much. Other than that, same ol', same ol'.

You? An alliance? Really? Gotta see to believe. Funny how got called an inexperienced RPer but the very FIRST topic on the II, some 1934 pages ago was started by you? Haha!

That gotta be the biggest joke of the year. :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=289476

Suck it, fool. ;)
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

Minnysota
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:28 am

Bumping this. If people are looking for a new region, try out Ellorea! We have Kroger chocolate milk.
Minnysota - Unjustly Deleted

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:57 am

Minnysota wrote:Bumping this. If people are looking for a new region, try out Ellorea! We have Kroger chocolate milk.

Pfft. Browns Dairy Chocolate Milk is better. That or Kleinpeter.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)

Trivval
Minister

Founded: Sep 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:58 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Minnysota wrote:Bumping this. If people are looking for a new region, try out Ellorea! We have Kroger chocolate milk.

Pfft. Browns Dairy Chocolate Milk is better. That or Kleinpeter.

Harvey Fresh.

Minnysota
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:59 am

Kroger Chocolate Milk is better than the action that conceived you. I said it. Accept it.

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:00 am

Minnysota wrote:Kroger Chocolate Milk is better than the action that conceived you. I said it. Accept it.

Apparently you haven't tried either of the brands I stated. Visit NOLA and be owned by milky goodness.

Minnysota
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:11 am

shaz accept that i'm right 3:

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:24 am

Minnysota wrote:shaz accept that i'm right 3:

You......

Are........

WRONG!!!!!

Minnysota
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:30 am

right

Sailsia
Senator

Founded: Mar 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sailsia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Yo, everyone should post a short bio of their country.
RIP RON PAUL
Author of the U.S. Constitution
July 4, 1776 - September 11, 2001

Minnysota
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:23 pm

In an effort to increase activity, I'm going to sacrifice my sovereignty and join as a part of Kylarnartia's Empire. I want to increase any activity in the region, and I think associating a prominent and exemplary RP Mentor with Ellorea might attract positive attention - especially if I cooperate.

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:33 pm

All shall fall to the might of the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae! >:)

...Ehm...hiya guys! In all seriousness, I mean the community no harm and wish to contribute as much as I can to what I already know is a great bunch of players. If you'd like to talk with me more about what the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae is and what possible storylines we can explore, feel free to come along to either #Ellorea or #NSMentors and ping me. I'd love to get some ideas rolling! :)
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:All shall fall to the might of the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae! >:)

...Ehm...hiya guys! In all seriousness, I mean the community no harm and wish to contribute as much as I can to what I already know is a great bunch of players. If you'd like to talk with me more about what the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae is and what possible storylines we can explore, feel free to come along to either #Ellorea or #NSMentors and ping me. I'd love to get some ideas rolling! :)

I could use a little help....but I think that you don't offer psyciatric help. :)

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:All shall fall to the might of the Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae! >:)

I could use a little help....but I think that you don't offer psyciatric help. :)

Negatory, good sir. The Imperium Antiquum can assist you with all your needs. :D
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

Minnysota
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Minnysota » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:04 pm

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=7&t=303734 < Ellorean Champions Tournament. Post here, please.

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:50 am

Sailsia wrote:Yo, everyone should post a short bio of their country.

My factbook has one...along with tons of other handy information about Tergnitz!

LOVE DOG
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby LOVE DOG » Sat May 30, 2015 7:30 am

New Azura wrote:
Tecknoko wrote:Well we had some activity for about a week or two and then we all kinda fell back into our slumber.

Needs more Azura.

Negative. Needs more Caesar! Like I'm forreal, open thy doors for the legand and that is I.

*fanged smile.*
Last edited by LOVE DOG on Sat May 30, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:18 am

Love Dog wrote:
New Azura wrote:
Needs more Azura.

Negative. Needs more Caesar! Like I'm forreal, open thy doors for the legand and that is I.

*fanged smile.*

LD, my man!

Haven't seen you round these parts for a while!

United World Order
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby United World Order » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:13 am

Someone put it out of its misery already...

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:22 am

United World Order wrote:Someone put it out of its misery already...

Poor UWO

Then how would the world bear witness to our glorious rebirth?

Like a Phoenix from the ashes of a nuclear winter - Ellorea cannot be killed and will rise again

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:08 pm

Terg, you interested in picking up that old thread that I let die. Should be a bit more planned out though, I can't remember what we were going to do with it.

If not, I wanted to do something similar to the South African Border War some time.

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:30 pm

Trivval wrote:Terg, you interested in picking up that old thread that I let die. Should be a bit more planned out though, I can't remember what we were going to do with it.

What thread was that one again? The historical one?

If not, I wanted to do something similar to the South African Border War some time.

Yeah, I'm keen to start something! Would anyone else want to get in on the action...?
Last edited by Tergnitz on Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Tergnitz wrote:
Trivval wrote:Terg, you interested in picking up that old thread that I let die. Should be a bit more planned out though, I can't remember what we were going to do with it.

What thread was that one again? The historical one?

Yeah, I'm keen to start something! Would anyone else want to get in on the action...?

You can count me in. The region I'm in gives a wide berth for location and stuff like that. I'd be down.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Trivval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Trivval » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:49 pm

The historical one was the drug trade out of Trivval in the late 1700s / early 1800s.

If anything I think we need to reorganise ourselves, remove inactive people from the map and try and get new people to join us. What's Solm doing these days anyway.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents